The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Room Mates—The Wrestler

by A Nony Mouse

For her it was just another college appearance.

Sit behind the folding table. Sign autographs ( at $20 each). Listen to the testosterone fueled college students say how much they LOVED her.

She had started as a body builder. Great muscles, tiny breasts, fair face. No heat from the fans.

But after she was discovered by the big time wrestling promotion they changed her image with a LOAD of plastic work.

Now, she looked really beautiful and sexy. Still tall and muscular, but now with those huge surgically enhanced hooters, full ( altered) lips, a clear, white complexion and long flowing black hair, she was gorgeous. Combine that with the S&M wrestling togs, black leather bra, black leather , studded shorts, and the high, patent leather , lace up, wrestling boots, she was quite a picture, and really over with the fans.

Smart marks heard all the rumors, that since the feature story on her in the big men’s magazine that her formerly pleasant , cooperative personality had changed. Now she really was a “diva.” It seemed as though her former friends and old fans weren’t good enough for the NEW her.

It certainly seemed true, as she impatiently signed the glossy 8X10 photos proffered her by her fans, she hardly smiled or talked, occasionally looking up and barking orders to her “people.”

“More water! No NOT that kind , the French water! Stupid shit, I said COLD water!”

She was contracted for two hours of autographs and exactly one hour and 59 minutes after she sat down she stood up and walked toward the elevator leading to the garage where her limo was parked.

Her security crew had blocked off the elevator so only the diva would be in it ,but just as the doors started to close, a woman from the crowd, dressed in a form fitting, red silk, cheong-sam quickly stepped in with her.

“No autographs, bitch! You should have stood in line and paid if you wanted to talk to ME.”

The tall, green eyed Chinese woman just fixed her with a stare and stepped back to the rear of the elevator. “Sorry dear, I just need a ride to the garage. And frankly, I’m not used to waiting .”

“Cunt.” the raven haired beauty whispered under her breath.

Just then , one of those fortuitous acts of fate occurred. The elevator lurched to a stop. Power went off in the building and the two women were stuck between floors. The dim, battery powered emergency light went on, bathing the two in a dusky illumination and on the control panel a red light labeled “emergency” started to flash a slow, steady, regular warning that the power, and communications were gone.

“We’re trapped.” the tall, dark athlete whispered.

Wing-mui smiled, and thought how her unwilling companion had the ability to state the obvious with such a sense of discovery. " I bet my dear, we can time the length of our stay by measuring the regular, slow beats of that red light.”

“What? My people will get us out of here in no time. We don’t need to do THAT!”

“Well, you just sounded a bit panicked and I thought that I could calm you a bit. There’s no danger here. Just me ... and you ... and the red blinking light. We can focus on the light and use it to calm ourselves. Just look at the regular, slow, pulses of deep, red light and feel how they sooth you. Regular .... slow .... flashing ..... light ... look ..... look at it .....”

Had the dark beauty known how Wing-mui had mesmerized so many other women and had compelled them to work as exotic dancers in her lesbian night club she would have been more careful about listening to her, but as it was the soft soothing voice of Wing-mui raised no alarms in her mind. She simply looked at the light, and , trapped in the elevator, had no choice but to listen to the warm, hypnotic voice of the Chinese woman.

“It’s as if the light has substance, like it is a palpable force , you can FEEL the light flowing over you.... deep .... red .... compelling ... regular ... flowing ... flowing ... flowing .....look at it my dear .... look .......”

As she continued to look at the blinking red light she heard Wing-mui’s voice continuing in it’s soothing, relaxing cadence. " Look at the light see how even, how regular, how rhythmical, the flashes of color are. So fascinating... So relaxing .... so soothing ... relaxing .... relaxing .... you are relaxing and listening to my voice and watching the blinking red light ... relaxing ... relaxing ....”

The woman’s dark eyes stared straight ahead at the light.

She started to relax, the tension of the day slipping away. There was a certain pleasure in relaxing.

“Yes, my pet, you are starting to feel it. The relaxation ... the pleasure .. the drowsiness .. your eyes are getting heavy .. your eyelids want to close , giving in to a deep hypnotic sleep of surrender and submission... you want to close your eyes ... you need to close your eyes ... close your eyes in a deep hypnotic trance of submission and surrender ... surrender to Wing-mui..... submit and surrender ... submit and surrender....”

Now she suddenly knew what was happening. The Chinese girl was trying to hypnotize her. She struggled and finally formed words. " Nooooo .. please quit .... quit ...... I won’t .....”

“Oh but you will, my pet ... you ALREADY have slipped into a deep , restful, hypnotic trance .. all you have to do is to close your eyes ... close your eyes and submit... do as I say and close your eyes ... it will give you such pleasure to do as I say .. to obey me .... to obey me .... to obey .... it will give you such pleasure to obey Wing-mui ... to obey .....”

It was as if she were caught in a spinning whirlpool, her mind was twisting and turning and the only thing of substance to cling to was Wing-mui’s voice.

The green eyed Asian hypnotist placed her warm hand on the tall woman’s shoulder and turned her around.

Even in the dim light Wing-mui’s green eyes seemed to glow with their own light, as she fixed her hypnotic gaze on her already weakened victim.

“Now come closer and look into my eyes ... look deeply into my hypnotic, controlling, powerful, mesmerizing, green eyes. You LOVE looking into my eyes .... you LOVE to obey me ... obey me ... obey me .... obey ......... surrender and OBEY.....”

“love to ....” she struggled to respond.

“Yes that’s right my dear... you love to obey ... now close your eyes....”

The raven haired beauty closed her eyes and slipped down into a hypnotic trance of surrender.

“Now listen my pet, sports entertainment, television, wrestling all have no excitement for you. You can only be pleased by serving your Mistress, Wing-mui, and doing as she says. You are excited by the idea of dancing in your Mistress’ club and showing your beautiful body to other women. If Wing-mui instructs you, you will MAKE love to any other woman, but you will only be IN love with Wing-mui.... Do you understand ?”

“Dance for my Mistress .... love Wing-mui .... love .... love ....love....”

Yes that’s right my pet, you LOVE me and will obey me forever....... Now open your eyes and tell me what you see.”

The new dancer at Room Mates opened her eyes and looked at her new owner. Only somehow, during her hypnotic sleep, Wing-mui had disrobed and now stood before her naked.

“I see my Mistress ... I love my Mistress...” the dark beauty said, her voice cracking with love and emotion, tears were welling up in her eyes and she fell to the elevator floor in abject surrender to this Hypnotic Goddess. She started to kiss and lick Wing-mui’s feet, and slowly worked her way up her calves, and thighs to the Asian’s delta of Venus. She greedily worshipped at her owner’s shrine.

The Asian Sorceress had entranced and enslave yet another gorgeous woman to serve at her club and to help her achieve her goals in the US.

As her new slave knelt on the floor before her she placed her hands on the wall of the elevator , feeling the adoring tongue of her servant working it’s ways into her wet pussy.

“What are you, cunt?”

“Your slave... your property Mistress!”

“Tell me you will obey me, always.....tell me!”

“Always...always ... always ... “she repeated, almost as a mantra, as her tongue worked in and out, up and down, " always .... always .... always .... always ....”

Finally Wing-mui screamed in pleasure . “AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAAA !!!!! VERY good my slave girl ... very goooooddd.”

As they both recovered they could hear the emergency workers prying open the doors to allow them to exit.

By the time the doors had been moved aside, the two beautiful women, now dressed, walked to the limo and drove away, towards Room Mates. Just before the limo started to move, the dark haired athlete rolled down the window and told her “people”, “call the office, tell them I quit!”