The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Ronin’

(mc, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS: A motorcycle mechanic meets a strange biker who changes her life.

* * *

‘Ronin’

Epilogue

The room was windowless and white but there were posters on the wall, framed fin de sicele advertisements for wine and bicycles. The furniture was beechwood, a small bar against the wall and in the center of the room a table with four chairs. Tarri took a sip of her coffee and looked at the door.

The door opened. She walked in, wearing a pale blue dress, belted, and white flip-flops. Tarri stared at her.

Her chest was back to normal.

Tarri licked her lips. “Hello,” she said.

“Hello,” deborah replied.

“Do you remember me?”

deborah looked hard at her for a moment, then her face brightened. “You’re Tarri Gerarde. You were my friend.”

Tarri’s insides twisted in a couple of different directions.

“And you rescued me,” deborah went on.

She fell silent but Tarri couldn’t formulate a response. She leaned forward in the chair, turning one hand inside the other. She looked at deborah, so familiar, but with a face of... innocence. A placid calm without the seriousness that underlay deb’s old persona.

Tarri couldn’t... there were no words.

Finally, deborah spoke up. “Mistress said... Mistress said i should tell you how i feel,” she said. “Tarri, i... i don’t remember you. i remember that you were my friend and i have flashes of, flashes of you when we were together but i don’t really remember anything we did, anything coherent. i’m sorry, Tarri. i know that you tried to rescue me—that you did rescue me—but i don’t really remember anything from before.”

Snowdon had said as much. Had told her that two years was too long for memories to remain in a mind trying its utmost to forget.

Tarri swallowed hard, tried again to speak and failed.

Then deborah crossed the space between them and dropped to one knee.

“Tarri. i know. i know that you came back for me because you were my friend. Because you loved me. And although i’m not the same person that i was before i... Thank you. Thank you for loving me, Tarri. i know what you did for me and i’ll always remember that. Even if i don’t remember the details, i know that you are the very best kind of friend.”

Tarri cried then but deborah held her so it was all right.

* * *

The patio had a breathtaking view of the Sierra Nevada mountains.

Tarri sat on a lounge chair, well-bundled in ski pants and parka. The valley floor was dirty brown but the mountains were white right down to their roots. And close; she could reach them in less than twenty minutes on the bike Snowdon had loaned her. From the chalet it was an hour to Mammoth, an hour to Mono lake; less than that if one ignored certain speed limits.

“Most people consider this the back side of the mountains,” a clear, strong voice said.

Tarri turned her head to see Snowdon emerging from the building, bright in her white fur coat.

“It’s beautiful. Mistress.”

Snowdon crooked a smile, and sat down on the lounge chair opposite Tarri. In the sun, the air was warm; at night it was well below freezing.

Snowdon watched Tarri for a moment, her eyes a deep sapphire blue in the bright winter light. Tarri felt no urgency to respond, but simply looked back, then across at the mountains. She considered her own breathing, and huffed out a little cloud of mist that rapidly vanished.

“You planned the entire thing,” she finally said.

“I did.”

“You knew she would capture me. Mindwipe me. You set me up.”

“I did.”

“You never mentioned the chips in my shoulders.”

“Or the microreceiver I had implanted in your sinuses. Anything you knew, Miss Gerarde, she would learn. A brainwashed woman hides nothing.”

Tarri nodded. They had removed that, or said they had, while she was being brainwashed back to herself. She stared at Snowdon and pushed her tongue against the back side of her teeth. There was no metal in it now.

“Did you know that she had my home watched? When you sent Five to me with the money? When all this started? Did you set that up too? My kidnapping? Deb’s?”

Snowdon shook her head. “No. No, Tarri, I never intended for that to happen.”

“Why should I believe you?”

Suddenly there was an edge in the air. Snowdon frowned sharply. “Miss Gerarde, you’re a slave. Or at best, a somewhat free woman. I am Mistress. What I give you I do out of courtesy. Do not—ever—ask me to justify my statements again.”

Tarri opened her mouth, then let it hang.

Snowdon had no reason to give her anything. And yet, she had. Some of the gifts had strings, but...

“I apologize, Mistress. You have been more than kind.”

“And less. I accept your apology.”

Tarri licked her lips. “How... how am I still me? I thought I’d been mindwiped too.”

“You were Slave 1008 for less than five weeks. Not long enough to truly forget your prior self. We can make you suppress memories with great effectiveness, but only time can truly erase them. Time,” Snowdon amended, “or some rather invasive surgery.”

“And Deborah? Will she remember anything else?”

“Not really. Any memories she retains from before her mindwipe are disassociated. She remembers highlights, interesting or emotional moments only. The boring everyday threads that connect them are gone.”

“What are you going to do with her?”

“She’s my slave now. I’m going to take care of her and give her work to do. Just as I do with all my acquisitions. I already have a place for her in one of my homes.”

Tarri looked down the valley; the highway on the far side had a half-dozen cars slowly moving along.

“So why have me rescue her then? After I had done what you wanted. She’d have been as happy staying there, wouldn’t she have? So why program me to bring her out?”

Snowdon’s eyes remained infinite and expressionless. “Because that was our deal, Miss Gerarde.”

Tarri turned to stare at her, then looked away.

There was a long moment of silence.

“She was going to sell me to some guy from Texas. Carruthers.”

“I could still arrange that, if you like. I’m certain he won’t mind a difference in point of origin. Do you want kids?”

She looked at Snowdon in disbelief; Snowdon looked back, blank-faced as before, then chuckled.

“Perhaps not.”

Tarri shook her head. “Why did you restore me, anyway? You could have as easily disappeared both Deborah and I into your operation. It would have been a lot less trouble, two more mindwiped drones. Why go to all this effort, for me?”

Snowdon nodded, her ruby red lips glossy in the bright winter sun.

“I am afraid, Miss Gerarde, that my reasons for doing so shall remain my own.”

The half-smile was gone; Snowdon’s face was a beautiful marble once more. Tarri sighed. Snowdon looked into the distance.

“And now that I have restored you, what have you decided to do, Miss Gerarde?”

Tarri took the opportunity to indulge in a little inscrutability of her own. She stood up and walked to the edge of the patio, looked out across the valley.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about that. You said I could go, could live free anywhere on the West Coast, new name, new identity, a nice sum of startup cash.”

“Yes.”

“Or further.”

“New Zealand is very nice.”

“Or... I could disappear into your harem. Like Deborah.”

“If you like. You would be truly happy.”

“Or I could come work for you. Like Five.”

“Indeed.”

“But you said that Five could come visit me regardless.”

“She’s quite enamored of you.”

“Working for you... there’s brainwashing involved?”

“Quite a lot of it.”

Tarri nodded. “No surprise there. Well, as I said, I’ve been thinking on the subject.”

“And?”

Tarri leaned on the patio railing and looked down. Down below on the driveway stood two motorcycles and a single figure dressed in black leather. The figure looked up at Tarri and waved.

Tarri waved back. She looked over her shoulder.

“Mistress... I’ll tell you tomorrow. Right now I think I’ll go for a ride.”

* * *

END ‘Ronin’