The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Roll in the Hay

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The Texas sun beat down warm and hard on the plains below. It was a fine spring day in 1873, the small plains community enjoying the brightening weather. It was the time for chores amongst the farms, the time when the cowboys did what they were famous for doing.

The Circle K was the largest ranch in the county, a sprawling farm that attracted a lot of help. The farm’s owner, Chuck Wilson, was a good and fair man, tough but willing to go out for his hired hands. They knew that to keep on Chuck’s good side, they had to stick to three simple rules. Always show up on time. Do your absolute best. And never, under any circumstances whatsoever, lay a hand on Shania.

Wilson had lost his wife years earlier and Shania was the apple of his eye. He was determined to keep her out of trouble and the wrong man. She was just as determined to go her own way and do what she wanted. It was a battle of wills between them and the hands had a pool going on who would win.

At the moment, the only hand around was Ben Cabot. He didn’t fit the prototype of a cowboy. He had come from Boston, a studious man fresh out of some fancy medical school. When he’d come looking for a job, Wilson had been dubious. Ben just didn’t look like the Texas ranch type. He had a good build, but he didn’t seem too into it. His features were a little too easy, his eyes covered by glasses, his hair neatly combed. But Ben had surprised everyone. He worked harder than anyone expected him to and did it under the merciless ribbing of the other hands who pushed him to what they thought would be the breaking point. Instead of breaking, Ben thrived and even outdid some of the others. He had an uncanny skill at horseback riding and roping and had soon ingratiated himself into the small community.

Ben often enjoyed keeping to himself, preferring his books to nights at the nearest saloon. But, everyone liked him. Of course, they might not have been so fond if they were aware of his infatuation with Shania. There was really no blaming him. As Shania rode up on a horse, her beauty was unmistakable. Her long curly black hair bloomed around her as she rode up. She wore a pair of dark slacks and a white shirt. A large hat lay atop her mound of beautiful hair and her face was wearing a huge smile. “Hey, Ben!” she yelled as she moved towards the barn. “Keeping an eye on things?”

“As well as I can,” Ben said, smiling. He watched as Shania dismounted and tied her horse up. “Look, again, I appreciate you staying here and keeping an eye on things while Pop and the rest are on the cattle drive.”

“My pleasure,” Ben said. “Any time I get to spend with you is always good.”

Shania laughed as she headed into the barn, Ben behind her. The barn was cooler than outside, dark. There were no animals in this one, just hay. A lot of it. Several bales of hay were stacked to the side and a huge pile lay on the floor near one corner. “Hope they get back soon. I really need to get all this hay out of here and it’s too much of a job for both of us.”

“They should be gone for a couple of days,” Ben smiled. “It’s just the two of us now.”

“Lucky us. By the way, do you have the time?”

Ben couldn’t have asked for a better opening. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a large gold watch attached to a chain. “Let’s see,” he said. He began swinging the watch gently in front of Shania’s eyes. Instinctively, Shania’s eyes were drawn to the swinging watch. “Nice,” she said. “Where did you get that?”

“My father gave it to me as a present right before I left for Texas,” Ben answered. “It’s an old family heirloom but my father polished it up from me.”

“He did a good job,” Shania said, her eyes still trailing on the watch.

“Yes, he did, didn’t he?” Ben smiled as he watched Shania’s eyes sweep back and forth. “It really does shine now, doesn’t it? Swinging back and forth, back and forth, it keeps swinging and it shines so brightly as it swings, the sunlight catches it so well. The light flashes each time it swings, back and forth, back and forth. The flashes of light catch your eyes, flow into your eyes each time the watch swings, back and forth, back and forth. The flashes are so soothing, Shania, so soothing and relaxing, you just can’t help but watch them. You can’t help but watch the watch, Shania, watch it flash each time it swings, back and forth, back and forth.”

Shania’s eyes were glued to the watch, her face relaxed. Ben remembered everything he had read from that manual he’d found from Europe. “Now, Shania, as you watch the watch swing, back and forth, back and forth, you are beginning to get sleepy. Very sleepy. Watch the watch, Shania, watch it swing back and forth, back and forth, and you’re getting more and more sleepy. Very sleepy, Shania, your eyelids are so heavy. I know you want to keep watching the watch swing, back and forth, back and forth, Shania, but your eyelids are beginning to feel so heavy and you’re feeling so sleepy. So sleepy, Shania, so very, very sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy, all you want to do is close them. Close your eyes, Shania, close your eyes and let yourself drift into a nice deep sleep. Sleep, Shania, sleep deeply.”

As Shania’s eyes fluttered closed, Ben lowered the watch. He had always wondered if this would work. The beautiful, hypnotized woman before him was living proof. Now that he had Shania under his power, it was time to finally live out his dream. “Now, Shania, listen to me carefully. You are now under my command. Your will is no longer your own. I control you. You can only do what I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes...” Shania whispered.

“Say it, then. Say you are under my command.”

“I..am under...your command.”

“Very good, Shania. You will do what I tell you to do and you will enjoy doing it.”

“Yes..whatever you tell me to do...I’ll do it...”

“Very good, Shania. Now, undress. Take off all your clothes until you are nude. As you take off your clothes, you will begin to feel very aroused. You will feel more and more aroused the more you take off your clothing. By the time you are naked, you will want sex very, very badly. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“Good. Undress then.” Ben backed up and watched Shania strip. Slowly, then with more certainty, she slid off her jacket. She then undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it off. Her full and firm breasts were exposed to the air and Ben gazed at them raptously as she undid her slacks. Finally nude, she stood ready for her next command.

“Shania, go to the bar there,” Ben said, pointing to a small wooden bar set a few feet above the floor for the extra horses. “Put both your hands on it and hold still.” As Shania obeyed, Ben quickly tore off his own clothing, his cock becoming rigid the moment it felt the air. He approached Shania and embraced her from behind. He ran his hands up her smooth hips and then clutched her breasts. Shania moaned softly as she felt Ben’s hands knead her hard breasts and pinch at her nipples. She groaned louder as she felt Ben’s shaft push into her behind. Ben slowly began pushing against Shania, moving the woman against the hitching post as he slid his cock in and out of her tight and wonderful ass. He continued to knead her tits together as he fucked her from behind, his pushes becoming more urgent and energetic. He slammed his body against hers as he shot his wad into her ass, eliciting a cry that certainly would have caused attention if they hadn’t been alone.

Pulling his sticky cock out of her, Ben took Shania and brought her to the nearest hay pile. He lay her down on the hay, taking a moment to admire how the gold straw melded with her dark, luscious hair. “Shania, did you enjoy that?”

“Oh, yes,” she smiled.

“Would you like more?”

“Yes, please.”

Smiling, Ben moved in. He took each of Shania’s legs and lifted them, balancing the feet on his shoulders. Then, he slid his wet cock into her equally wet pussy and once again began pumping her. He went a little slower this time, taking his time stroking her pussy with his rod. She seemed to enjoy, her sighs long and low as she felt pleasure come through her. This was her first time at sex and even in her hypnotized state, she knew she enjoyed it. Ben kissed her for the first time, their lips locking together in passion. She gave as good as she got, letting her tongue wrap around his, moving her mouth around so he could best taste her. They remained lip-locked for long moments, all the way through their orgasm, the waves rocking through both of them.

Ben lay on top of the young woman, his nestled in between her breasts. He knew he’d have to make her forget everything, but he fully intended to leave a backdoor into her mind. In the meantime, she would enjoy hot, pleasurable dreams about him until he put her under again and made them reality. Ben smiled. His father had been right. The West really did open up all new adventures for you.