The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rock You Like A Hurricane

Molly walked up the stone steps to the modest condo, and knocked on the door. The setting sun created a halo of light in her long blonde hair for the young man who answered her.

Drew had been Molly’s best friends’ girlfriend through all of college; however, just after graduation, Drew and Maria had gone their separate ways. Molly, a good friend, had gotten her friends together to comfort Maria, assuming that the sweet, innocent girl had been dumped for a better model. As that night wore on and Maria clearly wasn’t upset, though, Molly remembered something important about Drew.

He came hundreds of miles, alone to go to college, and now he’s all alone, with no friends or family nearby…

So, like with Maria, she had decided to cheer him up. Unlike Maria, he did not have a local group of friends, so she was alone when he opened the door.

He had clearly just gotten home from work; his brown hair was short and neat, but his plain white dress shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a tight undershirt and muscles that Molly could have sworn were not there the last time she saw him, shortly after he had discovered food trucks. While he looked at Molly in confusion, she took the time to admire his new features.

After a few seconds, he stuttered out, “Molly, what are you doing here?”

She responded, “I heard about Maria.” He winced, and she instantly felt bad for leading with that, even if it was true. “I thought I’d come cheer you up!” With a flourish, she revealed a bottle of Bacardi from behind her, which she had bought after remembering it was his favorite drink.

He smiled faintly, and invited her in. As she walked in, she caught him running his eyes up and down her a few times, which caused her to blush a little bit. After all, she had started exercising shortly after the last time she had seen him, and although she was never fat, her stomach was now firm. In addition, her breasts and her ass had maintained their size, and now looked quite impressive on her, at least according to her guy friends. So how could she blame him for staring? Especially when she had put on her favorite pair of yoga pants and a flattering blue V-neck. Molly cut him some slack; he’s cute, no, he’s sexy, and he’d just gotten out of a long term relationship. After a moments thought, she let her hips sway, so that he could truly appreciate her ass as she walked into the kitchen.

Molly plopped down in a chair, and Drew remarked, “You know, you’re lucky you came today. I just picked up a 2 liter of Coke, so we don’t have to jump straight into shots.”

Molly laughed. “Who said I don’t want to? Well maybe not start with it…Ah hell, pour me a Rum and Coke too.”

He turned around to prepare the drinks, and Molly tried to watch him make them.

Wow, his ass looks good in those nice pants, damn. If he were a girl, I’d think I was gay.

Before Molly realized it, he turned around, and she looked up to see him smirking, having caught her staring. Not one to back down, Molly smirked too, while subtly tugging on her shirt to expose more cleavage. Resisting the urge to look, Drew assumed a dramatic tone and said, “Your drink, Madame. “

He then took the seat next to her, and took a large sip of his drink. “Mmmmm, much better than the last time.”

Molly then sipped her drink, and was surprised at how easily it flowed down her throat. “What happened last time?”

“Oh, my friend thought it’d be a good idea to make my drink stronger every glass. Of course, I was the one who ripped his door off, so I think he lost that one.”

Molly was stunned. He tore a door off its hinges casually, while drunk, and thought nothing of it. She tried to glance at his arms while taking an extra long sip, but his sleeves were too loose for her to fantasize properly.

Drew, having noticed her trying to chug her drink, challenged her by upending his glass and pouring the whole thing down his throat in one long gulp. Naturally, Molly copied his move, and managed to ignore the slight burning in her throat as she finished her drink, bringing the glass down hard in time with a belch. Instead of saying anything, Drew raised an eyebrow, followed by standing up and grabbing their glasses for a refill. Instead of focusing on Drew getting drinks or showing off his ass, Molly instead slouched down a little and let a wave of warm fuzziness wash over her, as the alcohol worked its way through her system.

And so the night continued, with the drinking of rum and the sharing of experiences since they had last met. Luckily for Molly, she had convinced Drew to take off his dress shirt, citing the heat, so that she could admire his muscles freely. She had also starting acting a little bit drunker then she was, so she had an excuse to feel his firm arms and chest for ‘support.’

Finally, after one too many drinks, Molly finally slipped, and caught herself high up on Drews’ strong legs. They both started laughing, big drunk belly laughs, when she looked up into his eyes and felt a wave of warmth wash over her. She wanted to know how Maria felt, when always talked about how great the sex was, and with that picture in her mind, leaned up and into Drew to kiss him.

Both of them were drunk and sloppy, but every little movement of Drew’s tongue or hand got Molly excited. She quickly dragged herself out of her chair, and with some help, straddled Drew, her hips jerking forward as she felt his growing erection. After 30 seconds or so, Molly backed away from Drew slightly, a lazy smile on her face and heat flowing from her pussy.

Leering, Drew told Molly, “We should take this upstairs.” Molly agreed wholeheartedly, and instead of answering verbally, simply thrusted forward while looking at Drew through half-closed eyes. Without preamble, Drew stood up, giving Molly and excuse to squeeze her thighs around his waist. He walked towards his bedroom, slowly but steadily. Every step he took gave a little jolt of pleasure to Molly, as his erection pressed up against her crotch. This, combined with building anticipation, brought Molly from simply horny to practically begging for more.

Once they stood in front of his bed, Drew threw her down with some force, and Molly let out a quick gasp of pleasure. She quickly pulled off her shirt, and was surprised to see her black-lace bra already unbuckled. She realized Drew must have unbuckled it while she was distracted on the ride here, and quickly stripped it off. Just as it landed on the ground, she looked up and realized that Drew had just finished taking off his boxers.

For some amount of time, Molly could only stare at his beautiful, hard cock. How could Maria have not mentioned this to her? Eventually, Drew asked, “So, are you going to let me help, or what?” To her embarrassment, Molly realized she had been rubbing her clit through her clothes with her mouth hanging open, and immediately jumped up to grind into Drew. While she desperately tried to find purchase, she tore off the undershirt that had been teasing her all night, and felt his bare, firm chest.

Drew took the lead and pushed them both onto the bed, his legs finding the grip that Mollys’ could not, and pushed himself into her covered crotch. Molly moaned loudly, and Drew began crawling lower. At first Molly wanted to protest at not having his dick in her crotch, but Drews’ mouth found her right breast, and she sighed as he began to lick. She barely even noticed his hands working at removing her yoga pants, while taking the time to knead her ass and feel her smooth, toned legs. Every swish of his tongue caused her to groan softly, until she grabbed his hair and forced his face to her other nipple, already swollen in anticipation.

Finally, with a few violent kicks, Molly’s pants flew off. Her mind was blissfully blank, so she did not realize the effect that Drew freeing his hands would have on her pleasure. All of a sudden, Molly’s nipple that was not being sucked on flinched with the force of a sudden tweak, causing her to gasp and grind into his chest, even if she wasn’t in a position to satisfy her needs. With both of her breasts being pleasured, Molly began to yearn for deeper contact, and every second he didn’t make a move, she grew more frantic in her desires.

Molly had never needed to beg before, and thought it beneath her, but Drews tongue sped up, and the moan that had been building came out more like a scream.

“Oh… Oh God… Oh Drew…Please…”

He paused in his ministrations, and looked up at her with a glint in his eye. “Please what?”

“Please…I need you…I’ll do anything…”

He began to tweak her nipple again, and Molly was surprised how much better it felt after she pleaded with him. Drew, seeing the effects her own words had on her, waited a few seconds before responding with, “You have to tell me.”

As quickly as she could, Molly moaned, “Please fuck me!”

As if that was what he was waiting for, Drew slid down a little and grabbed her modest panties. Instead of struggling with Mollys’ long legs, Drew ripped them into two pieces and dropped them, so that he could focus on assuming the correct position.

Molly, losing focus, prepared for him to finish the job…when the teasing started. Drew dragged the tip of his cock across her crotch, playing with her light, blonde curls.

She forced herself downward, but every motion was precisely matched with Drew. Her resolve to not beg lasted a second or two, and she began, “Please fuck me Drew…I’m yours…”

He looked right in her eyes, and one of his hands reached towards her and slowly played with her folds, forcing them apart and together. This made Molly moan and lean forward, and her next words came out in a rush, surprising both parties.

“Fuck me like the little slut I am!”

Molly was surprised at the pleasure she felt from saying that, but it was nothing compared to what she felt as Drew finally listened, and shoved his hard, throbbing cock roughly into her moist pussy.

Almost instantly, Molly reached the edge of her tolerance, and she gasped in shock as the pleasure overwhelmed her, the slight pain only making her want more. The very next thrust, Molly moaned and arched her back as an orgasm shot through her body. What little consciousness she had left was stunned; she had never come that quick before. Drew, feeling her body clench and juices run over his dick, knew what he had caused and grinned to himself while continuing to thrust away.

After a few minutes, Molly was back to where she was before, and tried to stay in more control. She only moaned a little bit with every hump, her hips moving perfectly in time to his rhythm. Without warning, Drew reached up and twisted her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Instead of the pain Molly expected, she received a strong jolt of pleasure, instantly bringing her right to the edge of her second orgasm in five minutes. Molly gyrated much faster, trying to force Drew to hump harder, anything to come again. Her attempts to beg came out as single, gasped words:

“Oh! Fuck! Hard! Yes! Please! Oh! God! Drew! Please!”

After a few seconds, even though Drew was enjoying the show, he reached up with his other hand, and flicked her free nipple, hard.

Molly couldn’t control herself as her second orgasm of the night raced through her body, her moaned words turning into incoherent mumbling as she rapidly grinded on Drew’s throbbing cock. After about 30 seconds, once Molly had regained control of her hips, they settled into an easy rhythm. She was almost able to think clearly, even with the regular jolt of pleasure.

Wow, I’ve never come twice in one fucking before, Drew is literally the best. Oh God that was a good thrust! Please, keep going, oh yes, I’ll do anything you want, just don’t stop, I don’t have to come again, I don’t know if I can come again.

As though Drew had heard her thoughts, he picked up the pacing of his gyration and reached out with his left hand to stroke her smooth body, starting with her face. Every place he touched, a flood of pleasure spread out. He dragged his hand down her body, stopping quickly to squeeze her throat lightly, which surprised Molly by further exciting her. He then brought his hand further down, circling her upper chest above her breasts. Molly grew impatient and arched her back into his hand, which he took as a chance to cup her right breast, and started caressing it. Drew felt her already hardened nipple hardening further, and smiled as he teased it with the palm of his hand.

Finally done with her chest, Drew guided his hand down further, over her contracting stomach. Molly let out a strangled moan in anticipation, as she knew where his hand would arrive, even if it took forever from her point of view. He finally reached her clit, and jackhammering only inches away, began to rub slow circles around it.

“OhohOHHHHHHH,” Molly shuddered, her body trembling under the touch of Drew. He slowly sped up, and Molly’s body instinctively reacted, bringing her closer even faster than before. Instead of teasing Molly, as she feared would happen, he instead switched to horizontal strokes. The change in sensation immediately brought Molly to her third orgasm of the night, shaking and screaming out Drew’s name and God’s interchangeably.

Molly couldn’t believe her luck in meeting this Master of sex, although after the third orgasm, she couldn’t really think at all. She lost track of time due to the pulsing from her pussy, and over a long span, her mind tried to wander.

Wow…Oh God yes…I’m yours…Thank you Drew… This is so hot…Please more…No one I know has ever lasted this long in my pussy before…

Distracting her from her imagination, she heard a low moan, and was surprised to look up and see an intense look on Dress face as he humped away. It took her a moment, but Molly realized that Drew was finally getting close to what she had already achieved three times.

Oh God it’s been so long…And hard…Just like him…I need to make him come! He needs to come!

With that thought, Molly made every thrust harder and faster, and every little moan from Drew made Molly hotter than she could have imagined. Soon, Drew’s moans of “Oh yes” were immediately followed by Molly moaning incoherently about his cock.

Drew and Molly together grew close to finishing, and with a thrust that sent Molly’s head into the headboard, Drew released his load into her.

Molly, already seeing stars from the impact, felt a warm mass in her pussy and immediately finished for the fourth and final time, her body tiredly jerking in pleasure.

Drew pulled out of her, immensely satisfied, and Molly had just enough energy to roll away from him, stick her ass out slightly, and murmur, “I think I’m in love.” before falling asleep with a warm, contented glow in her thoughts.

* * *

Molly woke up feeling sore but incredibly refreshed, her muscles stiff. She could have sworn that she dreamed, but she couldn’t remember it at all.

Oh well…It definitely was a good dream, and as long as it’s good, it doesn’t matter.

She checked the clock instinctively, even though she wasn’t working today, and was shocked to discover it was 6:30 A.M. She normally woke up without an alarm just before noon, and also never orgasmed four times in a night before, so she had no idea what she was doing up now.

Oh well, it doesn’t matter, even if I got up before Drew and am sore. Hey, you know what would feel really good? A hot shower for my sore muscles.

As quietly as she could, as to not disturb Drew’s rest, Molly got up and went to search his condo for the bathroom. Thankfully, it was the first door she tried, so she reached across to flip the light switch, unconsciously flipping the switch for the fan as well. Since she had not bothered to dress again, she simply turned the shower on and stepped in once it was slightly scalding.

Once she was in the shower, she noticed a decently sized mirror hanging below the shower head. Although it was oddly placed, Molly appreciated the wisdom of being able to check yourself while washing.

Checking yourself out is also nice. Damn, I look good! No wonder Drew fucked my brains out.

On a whim, Molly made a few sexy poses to accentuate her best features before getting down to washing. Once she had soaped up her breasts, an odd feeling washed over her, like she was being watched. However, she immediately dismissed that, as she had left the curtain open and could see no one else in the bathroom.

Just as she was about to start her hair, she became aware of a presence in the room, and turned to see Drew standing there in all his naked glory. Last night his room had been mostly dark, with light only leaking in from the hallway; now she could see exactly what he looked like naked, and she was having trouble not drooling. His cock was already erect, and both of them were having trouble meeting the others’ eyes. Drew managed to step into the shower with her, and Molly tried her best to stay standing in front of Drew.

After last night, Molly was feeling particularly generous, so she took some shampoo in her hands and reached up to lather it in Drew’s hair, giving her a chance to feel how smooth it was. That this brought her tits right up against him was only a bonus for both parties. Eventually, Molly was convinced Drew had clean hair, and turned around to reach for the soap, letting Drew slip his erection between her cheeks. After riding back a few times, Molly returned to her task of cleaning Drew, starting at his face and working her way down. Molly’s nipples swelled as they dragged down Drew’s body.

Molly’s hand slowly went towards her ultimate goal, and she wrapped her hand around his penis and gave a few slow, luxurious jerks. Feeling it throb in her hand rapidly made Molly dizzy with pleasure, but also gave her an idea.

His dick is so hard…I should make him titfuck me…That would be amazing.

Bringing her hands around to work on his butt, she nonchalantly brought her breasts in front of Drew’s dick, and slid his hard cock into her cleavage. He instantly began lightly thrusting, and Molly sighed as precum dripped out of him and on to her chest. Every thrust got a little harder and made Molly’s mind a little fuzzier. This only was amplified by her appreciation of his sexy ass. She felt the need to bring one of her hands down to finger herself, but to her surprise, she stopped halfway to look up at Drew.

He looked down at her, and she pointed with her hand to her vagina, and made a fingering motion. He briefly nodded, and she brought her hand down to her crotch with a thrill of pleasure.

What the hell, I’ve never needed to ask for permission for that…Oh God holy fuck yes…

Molly discovered that asking for permission had made her pleasure much stronger, to the point where she almost slipped and fell. She forgot about her concerns, and squeezed her breasts together with her shoulders to thank Drew for his generosity.

Fingering herself and rocking into Drew’s erection, she was startled when a cold feeling burst its way across her scalp, followed by fingers gently massaging her hair and reaching down. After a few thrusts, Molly realized that he had started washing her hair.

Oh my God he’s amazing…I couldn’t do that now…Oh God please fuck them…he’s so thoughtful…Oh fuck…And caring…uh that cock is so great…I should show him how much I appreciate it.

With that thought, she lowered herself to sit on the floor, and took his cock and guided it to her mouth. Barely registering that she had almost never done this, she began to lick along it’s length, her hand that was not pleasuring herself lightly touching his sack.

Once Drew began rinsing her hair, she brought his balls to her mouth, and began to lick those as well, bringing out Drew’s first moan this morning. After a few seconds, he couldn’t take it anymore, and spun Molly against the wall, forcing his cock back into her mouth. Molly moaned at the rough treatment and did her best to stick his cock down her throat, her tongue dancing along it. Drew thrusted her head into the shower wall, and every impact made Molly dizzy and wetter. Soon she was moaning into his dick with every hump, which only increased his arousal as well.

After what felt like forever, Molly felt an orgasm building up, and since she was in control, she didn’t have to ask Drew for permission. As her fingers sped up and Drews erection throbbed with his approaching finish, her previous resolve to not ask weakened. She looked up with his cock still in her mouth. Drew, knowing what she was asking, nodded quickly.

The very next stroke, Molly finished powerfully, shoving her mouth far further over his dick then before. This was all Drew needed, and Molly felt his come enter the back of her mouth. Without hesitation, she swallowed his load, and Drew pulled his cock out of her mouth. It throbbed again, and some come fell and landed on Molly’s chest, sending a shudder of warmth through her body.

She stood up shakily, and mumbled, “Thank you sir,” without thinking about what she said, and Drew smiled before going to get dressed. After rinsing her chest and finishing rinsing her hair, she turned off the shower and finished by brushing her teeth, flipping the fan switch absentmindedly as she walked by.

By the time Molly got back to his room, he was already straightening his tie, to her disappointment. As she began locating her clothes, Drew began to speak without looking away from the mirror.

“Alright, I have to go to work today, so you should stay in the house while I am gone. Feel free to do whatever to entertain yourself, the TV has Netflix and some other stuff too. Oh, but don’t go into the other closet.”

Molly just sat down on the bed, her clothes in a pile, smiling and thinking warmly of how she would obey his every command. After a few minutes’ silent contemplation, she remembered something about last night. She picked up her two panty pieces, and asked Drew, “What should I do about my panties?”

Drew, having finished dressing for work, walked up to her, cupped his face in her hands, and looking right at her eyes, said, “Well, you’ll be going without panties then, won’t you?”

Molly shuddered in pleasure and murmured “Yes,” so Drew smiled and started walking to his car.

“Before I forget, I get home at around 5:30. Have dinner ready by then. I’ll eat anything in the apartment.”

He left the room, and shortly after Molly heard a car start and drive away. She sat on the bed and debated whether or not to put on clothes. Since it was warm in the condo, and the only person who’d see her was Drew, Molly elected to remain naked. Strutting down to the living room, Molly found a remote and turned on the TV, popping down onto a seat.

A menu popped up, and naturally Netflix was there, but Molly’s eyes were drawn to a folder called “My Collections.” She clicked on that, and was rewarded with two menu options, “Movies” and “TV Shows.” Without thinking, Molly moved the cursor over twice, and was rewarded with an invisible folder. She instinctively selected it, and was rewarded with a secret stash of what looked like porn. Molly’s eyes widened at some of the titles, and she felt a building pleasure just thinking about the acts they described. One title that made her want more was “Dominating Becca,” so she selected that one and prepared herself.

A young woman, about the same age as Molly, appeared on the screen. She was not as well-endowed as Molly, but her thin figure had a grace about it. Her short hair and makeup accented her sharp facial features. Of course, it was her pose that drew Mollys attention; strong and confident, bowing to no one. Then Drew’s voice echoed through the speakers, “Hello, Becca. Are you ready?”

She huskily replied, “Yes,” while Molly thought the same thing.

Drew commanded, “Becca, in private you are to address me as master. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

Molly shuddered in pleasure, and thought about how good an idea that was. She felt like she was watching something secret, something she shouldn’t be watching, but that just made it hotter.

Drew added on, “Also, you should respond to the name ‘Slut’ in private. You got that, slut?”

She replied, “Yes master” again, and Molly couldn’t help but notice she was not as confident as before. The thought thrilled Molly to no end.

Drew ordered, “Now, slut, remove your clothes and then tell me about your most embarrassing sex story while playing with your nipples.”

Molly didn’t understand why he would want that, until her clothes were on the floor and she began to tell her story. It obviously made her embarrassed to tell the story, but she could not resist the hypnotic power of his voice. Molly became aroused as Becca was humiliated; after all, Becca obviously enjoyed it, with her engorged nipples and dripping cunt.

Molly began to reach towards her own dripping cunt, but just before her curls, her hand stopped, and a voice echoed through her head, “Drew did not give you permission.”

Molly fought the voice; being commanded made her even more horny, but she couldn’t break through. She eventually decided to just watch and enjoy, even as her need grew.

Becca eventually finished her story, and brought her hand down to finger herself. Molly watched jealously, until Drew cleared his throat and asked, “Did I give you permission to do that?”

She reluctantly took her hand out of her pussy, and replied, “No, master,” her head hung low and ashamed.

Drew grinned, and told her, “You must now be punished. Bend over.”

She obeyed perfectly and meekly said, “Of course, master. Anything for you.”

Molly leaned forward, anxious to see the punishment, when a gray blur smacked Becca solidly on the ass, and Becca moaned loudly. Naturally, Drew continued, and every stroke made Molly hornier, even though she had never been interested in spanking before.

Molly stopped focusing on the video and was lost in pure desire.

I need to come…but I can’t without touching myself…But I don’t have permission….I need permission.

Finally having figured out a solution, she ran into Drews room and fished out her phone, shaky hands dialing a number she couldn’t remember learning, not that she cared at the moment.

Drew answered quickly, and Molly half-shouted, “Please let me fingerfuck myself, master!”

Instead of allowing it, he chuckled and stated, “It’s 9:30, that sure took a long time. What movie did you watch?”

Desperate to please him for permission, Molly answered, “Dominating Becca.”

Drew, mildly surprised, responded, “ Really. Well, I guess you can finger yourself…”

Molly instantly jammed three fingers in and moaned, almost dropping the phone.

“…But you cannot finish yet.”

Molly grunted “Try and stop me” in between moans, and within 30 seconds, brought herself to the brink of an orgasm…and stayed there. As fast as her fingers moved, she couldn’t finish, and every gasped breath became shorter and harder.

Since it had worked last time, Molly begged, “Please…oh God…I need to come…I’ll do anything…”

“Of course. What will you do?”

Her distracted mind tried to think, and came up with that last thing that happened. “I’ll make a video! Like Becca. I’ll be your slave, master.”

Drew responded, “Very good. What else?”

Molly, who was starting to lose her mind, shouted, “Buttfuck me! Shove it in my fat ass!”

“Hmmm…Has anyone else done that?”

“Oh….just once master…He wasn’t as sexy as you….”

Drew, drawing out every syllable, finally said, “Alright, you can…finish.”

Molly obeyed, dropping her phone and screaming with the release. As her breathing slowed, tiredness swept through her, and she fell asleep without a thought.

* * *

She awoke, confused but contented, and saw to her surprise it was already 2 PM.

Well, now I am well rested for my master…I mean Drew…My master…

Next to the clock, Molly noticed a camera, with a little tripod.

I should take a few nudes…I bet Master would reward me...

Still naked, Molly grabbed the camera and went to the bathroom to take some selfies. Looking in the mirror, she pulled back her shoulders to stick out her chest, and snapped a few shots. Every click of the shutter made her feel satisfied, so ‘a few’ passed quite quickly. Molly varied her poses, bending over, showing off her ass, timidly hanging her head, all the time with a growing smile on her face.

Eventually, Molly ran out of naked ideas, and walked back to the bedroom. She mounted the camera on the tripod and found her clothes. After putting on her black lace bra, she grabbed the left half of her panties with a frown.

These were plain and boring anyway…I’m sure master did not approve…I don’t know why I would wear them anyway…It’s almost like I didn’t want to get laid…

Looking around in frustration, Molly glanced at the closed closet and contemplated.

Obviously, the closet with the dress shirts is Drews’… So maybe this closet is Marias? I wonder if she left anything behind…

Forgetting Drews command to stay out, Molly walked over and flung the door open.

Her jaw dropped as she saw what her sweet, innocent friend had kept with Drew. Various toys, more than two pairs of handcuffs, different types of absurd lingerie. Molly hoped that she had only left the slutty things behind; otherwise Maria would have had no normal panties to wear. After a few minutes of indecision and picturing herself in them, Molly went with a black thong that matched her bra.

Molly went back to the middle of the room and set the timer on the camera. After a few dozen more poses, she had a brilliant idea. Setting the camera to video mode, she put on her clothes and prepared herself. On a command only she could hear, she started the recording, and began to dance rhythmically and erotically while teasing lifting her shirt. The faster and sluttier she danced, the hornier she became, and she eventually could not resist, taking off first her shirt, then gyrating out of her pants. She knew she didn’t have permission to finger herself, so instead she played with her nipples, swelling them both up.

Looking around the room for inspiration, Molly glanced into the closet and saw something she had not seen before that she knew she needed to try on. Distracted, she walked to the closet, grabbed the French maid outfit, and slipped it on. The dress fit weirdly; Maria was thicker, but also had larger tits, so the top part was quite loose. On the other hand, Molly had a much more impressive ass, and was a bit taller, so what little of her ass was covered strained the material of the outfit. At this point, Molly checked the time and saw it was already 4:30 P.M. She ran to the kitchen to begin making dinner for her master, forgetting the fishnet stockings that went with her outfit, or even to close the door.

An hour later, Molly was putting the finishing touch on a pasta dish when Drew got home from work. Bowing low, being sure to emphasize her cleavage, Molly greeted, “Welcome home, master. Your dinner is on the table.”

Drew smiled and responded, “Thank you, Molly. Please sit and join me.”

Molly obeyed, the cold wood startling her on her bare butt. They ate in friendly silence, and since Molly had given herself a much smaller portion, she was done much faster than Drew. She sat there for a few seconds, bored, when thoughts began invading her mind.

He’s had a long day…He deserves to relax…I can give him a handjob…

Deciding that was the proper thing to do, she reached over and slowly massaged his junk. Quickly, even though he was eating, his dick hardened in Molly’s hand. Once it was sufficiently hard, she stroked it through his soft, tight dress pants, and her hands paused for just a second to slip his penis out of his pants. The sight of it made her horny, and the touch of it made her wet despite the cold chair.

Molly desperately wanted Drew to come quickly, so she sped up her hand, and leaned over, swaying and jiggling her tits with every pump. She looked into his eyes, both lidded, and Drew nodded his head yes.

Why is he doing that…He gave me permission to finger myself!

Even though she was sore from the past 24 hours, she began to circle her clit with the hand not pleasuring her master, and her jerky moans made Drew even harder in her hand.

After a few minutes more minutes of tiring pleasure, Drew’s breath began to quicken, and Molly knew what was about to happen. Instinctively, she went down on her knees, and leaned into her jerking hand. With one final sigh, Drew released his load all over Molly’s chest, and Molly finished quietly as well, with only a single, extended moan.

Drew leaned back in his chair, and Molly collapsed on the floor, utterly exhausted. Since she was not looking at Drew, she never saw the malicious smirk cross his face.

“That was nice, Molly, just one question.”

“Anything for you.”

“How did you get access to the sexy French maid costume?”

Molly’s heart stopped. She had no idea how she could have possibly forgotten her master’s command. Bowing her head in shame, she explained meekly, “I went into the forbidden closet, master. Are you going to spank me?”

Drew, guessing her intentions, replied, “No, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Good idea about the punishment though, I’ll have to think of something.”

They sat there in silence, and Molly’s fear built as she tried to picture what he would do. Finally, after a tense few minutes, Drew exclaimed, “Aha! I’m going to tell you a story, and then you’ll do some things for me. Now sit down, shut up, and don’t move.”

Molly, so focused on obeying Drew, did not even realize that she lost control of her muscles.

Drew continued on to his captive audience, “Alright, so about two years ago, during junior year…Something happened. I was at…Well, it doesn’t matter to you. An event triggered something inside of me, and I found out that I had, shall we say, special powers. I could read minds, and more importantly, I could control them.”

Molly had barely registered any of these revelations.

Of course Master is powerful, he is the Master. He can do anything he wants.

“I tried to resist at first, not influence those around me, but it was hard. After all, who could stop me? Who could even think of stopping me, before I wiped the thought from their brain? Hell, I couldn’t stop it, my ideas leak from my head sometimes. And people don’t even notice, even though they don’t normally think things like…”

…I am a bad, bad girl, and I must be punished severely. Master is displeased and I must please him by any method necessary or else I am worthless.

Molly shuddered with pleasure. Of course she would please her master, it was the only thing that mattered.

Drew added on to his monologue, “See, you did not even have a clue. I was just going to let you go on your way, a hornier and sluttier person, but this is more fun. You’re mine, and you can’t possibly resist.”

Despite her punishment, Molly smiled. She had such a powerful and worthy Master, she was so lucky.

Drew now stood up, and picked her chin up to look at his face. “Now, for your real punishment. You are to do chores; clean the dishes, do my laundry, vacuum and sweep the floors, that sort of thing.” He waited a second, and then dropped the bombshell; “You will not fuck me tonight.”

Molly was stunned, and almost thought that this was unfair; however, she knew she had been a bad girl, and had to obey. She vowed to never disobey him again, and started gathering the dishes.

As he dialed on his phone, Drew tried to reassure her with a sadistic grin on his face, “You know, we have a three day weekend, and this only applies to tonight. So be a good girl, and you still have Saturday through Monday.”

Molly smiled to herself.

I have such a kind and generous Master. I will always obey him.