The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roadside Special

Thank you to all who’ve written lately, and thrown some ideas for another story around with me. These are some of the ideas that stuck.

A little more humiliation, a younger woman at the hands on an older one, white trash conquering the upper middle class, and a few other treats. Enjoy, and feel free to write me. If you’re a movie/video producer or an actor who wants to see these visions come to life in video, definitely contact me. We can take Simon’s vision to the big screen!

Nick

Roadside Special

RAINY NIGHT

The rain poured down in sheets, making the road ahead impossible to see. Through the downpour Mary Davenport could see the dimly lit neon sign of a dilapidated diner. She pulled in, abruptly, and much to her chagrin, the sharp turn caused a blowout. Lucky for her, she was able to coast into the diner’s parking lot.

As she stepped out of her car, and into the downpour, she shielded herself with a copy of the New York Times, and briskly ran through the muddy southern clay into the shelter of the diner.

Just as she was about to reach the front door, the neon sign went out. The door was locked. ‘Damn it!’ The statuesque New York house wife cried out. “Goddamnit.”

“Now don’t be saying ‘GD’ around here sweetheart’, a gravely voice said from the darkness. The waitress who closed the diner had come around from the back door was investigating the commotion.

“Thank God, this downpour is ruining my designer clothes, and these manolo blahniks are never going to forgive me’. Cried Mary.

“Ma-what?’ said the gravely voiced waitress. “You need to dry off and have some hot coffee, sugar.” said Zurlene as she opened the front door and let the tall blonde inside.

The interior lights slowly came to life, dimly lighting the old diner, but the neon sign remained off.

Mary kicked off her muddy 400.00 pumps and began cleaning them with a napkin, disgusted. “This clay is ruinous, it’s a goddamned mess.” She whimpered with tears causing her mascara to run.

“Now what did I say about ‘GD” honey? purred Zurlene. ‘We don’t take the lord’s name in vain around here.

“I’m sorry” said Mary, I’m just lost, late, and have a flat tire. I never should have left the city. I should have just stayed put. This is the biggest mistake of my life already.”

Zurlene put a cup of coffee in front of Mary and a slice of blueberry pie as well. Mary picked up the cup with both hands, shaking, as Zurlene lit a non filtered cigarette and took a big drag. Zurlene had been a true beauty once, but never escaped the one horse hillbilly town. Smoking had torn up her voice, leaving it rough and gravely, and fine lines had formed around her mouth and eyes. All the manual labor of working in a diner had left her with firm arms and rock solid legs, but her feet had gotten beat up and callused from working 10 hours at a time mostly standing up. Owning the diner was hard work, but the place was all hers, and that made it worth it.

She wore a little too much foundation, as was common in the South, and her hair was big and teased. The green in her eyes was as bright as ever, and her red hair framed a pretty face, despite the rough path she’d taken.

Mary on the other hand, was a pampered housewife, who spent more of her husband’s money than he did, mostly on designer shoes and clothes modeled after her favorite show, “Sex in the City.” She was tall, blonde, delicate but far from strong. She was one of those women who use weights so light in the gym they might as well be paper cut-outs of weights.

Now she was alone and scared, at her wit’s end, on her way to a strange place in the worst storm season in 20 years. She was always a little weak, a little helpless, and now vulnerable to the whims and desires of Zurlene.

The INDUCTION

“You’re shakin’ like a newborn lamb, unsteady on wobbly legs”, purred Zurlene. “I reckon you could use a xanax. to settle your nerves.

Mary had heard of them, hell, she took valium to alleviate all the stress she encountered, mostly from shopping and drinking cosmos.

“Sure, sure, you got one?” asked Mary sheepishly. Zurlene handed her two. “Here you go sugar, you need to just chill out!” she smiled.

Mary popped the two xanax, and within minutes began to feel their effects. As Zurlene spoke soft and slow, she lulled Mary into a false sense of security, while Mary’s eyes began to droop.

“You drove a long way didn’t you honey, I’ll bet you’re sleepy, real sleepy. You go ahead and rest, just relax, don’t worry bout nothin’ ole Zurly will take care of you.”

“Yess, relax, slurred Mary, take care of me.” she echoed back.

Mary’s head grew heavy and her eyes began to roll back in her head, as Zurlene brushed back her hair using her fingers. Mary smiled impishly as she began to relax more deeply.

“You just relax, now sugar, relax and let go of all that big city stress. Relax and listen to Zurlene, and just do as I tell you, ok?

‘Mmmm’ moaned Mary as she got sleepier and sleepier. “Just relax from the top of your little ole head down your shoulders, down your arms, relax your body and your legs, sugar.” purred Zurlene.

Mary was very receptive to Zurlene’s oddly soothing voice as she went under. Zurlene had to do a test. “You’re so relaxed now sugar, you feel light as a feather. So light in fact, it’s like there’s a balloon on either wrist, allowing your arms to float. Can you feel the balloon honey?” asked Zurlene.

“Yess, slurred Mary. her arms began to slowly rise up like a sleep walker. Zurlene knew she had to proceed.

“Your arms are so light, and yet they stiffen and stick straight out, like a sleepwalker in a movie.” Mary complied.

“You like the way my voice relaxes you, don’t you honey,” asked Zurlene. “Yes, I do.” said Mary.

“It’s all you want to hear, it’s all you can hear sugar.” purred Zurlene. “You’re ready to listen to me, and do what I tell you, aren’t you?”

“Yes, slurred Mary” “That’s a good girl. You’re a good girl and you do what you’re told, don’t you?”

Mary smiled and nodded her head yes.

Zurlene told mary she was able to stand, and she was able to walk, but only when Zurlene held her hand. She told her if Zurlene let go of her hand that her legs went limp and powerless under her, and so did her arms. Zurlene kept deepening and deepening Mary’s trance, taking her deeper and deeper, convincing her more and more that without being given permission, she could not speak, or have use of her arms or legs.

After several deepening’s, Mary was led by the hand to Zurlene’s back room. Zurlene took her keys and ID, had Mary strip to her undies, and put her clothes in the closet.

She duct taped Mary’s ankles together, and she duct taped her arms to her sides, and laid her down lengthwise along the old vinyl sofa she kept in the office.

“Now honey, you can’t use your arms or legs, or even speak a whisper until I say you can. Understand? Keep counting to three in your head, and each time you reach three, you go deeper into trance, eagerly awaiting my next instruction, my next command.”

Mary nodded, still deep in trance. Zurlene went to move Mary’s car behind the diner into the garage. While she did this, Mary would silently count to three, then deepen her trance, and then again, and again, until Zurlene returned.

By the time Zurlene came back in, Mary was deeply, deeply under, and very eager to receive another instruction.

“I’m going to tell you something now Sugar, you will accept as the truth, or you’ll feel a terrible big city migraine. When you do what I tell you, and accept it as the truth, you’re going feel an orgasm like you ain’t never felt before. You’re gonna link up that orgasm with doing what I tell you, and the pain with fightin it.” said Zurlene.

Zurlene reached down and untied her cheap vinyl work shoes. They were worn and broken in, didn’t breathe well, but they were comfortable. As Zurlene pulled her hot callused feet out of the shoes, she saw a hole in her stocking. “Damn”. she said.

Mary was still, her arms at her sides, and legs together. Zurlene positioned herself on the couch and rested the soles of her beat up, sweaty, fragrant feet on Mary’s face. The scent went right into Mary’s nostrils and to floated to her brain.

Convinced she was unable to move her arms or legs, Mary vainly tried to turn her head, but Zurlene was strong. She pressed her soles hard on Mary’s face, as she gave the command: You love this, more than anything, and you look forward to it, you beg for it.

A terrible headache came over Mary, as she fought the suggestion. Zurlene repeated again, and again, and by the third time, Mary’s fighting ceased, as she rocked with an orgasm so intense, like none she’d felt before.

Zurlene removed her feet for a moment, and Mary began to shake her head no, moving her lips, without words. “Speak” demanded Zurlene. “Please, put your feet back, put them back, whimpered Mary. Zurlene peeled the stockings from her feet, and instead balled them up and shoved them into Mary’s face. Mary inhaled deeply, as Zurlene repeated to her: “This is your owner’s scent, your owners’ scent. You’re more loyal to it than a dog.”

Mary inhaled deeply as her orgasm again rocked her.

Zurlene then took her bare feet and rubbed them on Mary’s face. The rough skin and calluses were uncomfortable for Mary, but she was unable to move, unable to use her arms, or move her legs, as far as she know, as those were the suggestions she accepted.

They may be rough and uncomfortable for now, but you’re gonna dedicate yourself to beautifying my feet, to making them so purty for when you lick them clean.’ stated Zurlene.

“Lick em now, lick em til the bottoms don’t feel dry, but smooth. Mary’s tongue was reticent to come out and lick her keeper’s feet at first, but the expression of pain from her headache was quickly replaced by an orgasm as she lapped the rough bottoms of the waitress/owners tired feet.

“You’re mine now, all mine. Say it back to me,” demanded Zurlene. “I’m yours now, all yours, whimpered Mary, as the tear in her eye dried and another orgasm rocked her.

“Hot damn, I can’t wait to see how you lick my pussy”, exclaimed Zurlene. A look of mild shock came over Mary. Zurlene looked at the helpless urbanite, and pulled away her feet, slipping them back into her work shoes.

Mary watched helplessly as the feet she now adored were pulled away from her, confined to shoes.

“You still can’t move your arms or legs, only I can. I can pose you however I want and you’ll stay that way til I say so, snarled Zurlene. Mary knew to comply was pleasure, but to resist was pain.

Zurlene took a pocket knife from her apron pocket, and cut the duct tape from the arms and ankles of Mary. Mary didn’t move.

Zurlene then grabbed Mary’s arms at the wrists, and aimed them upward, after which she bent in Mary’s legs at the knees, posing her as if she were kneeling, only while on her back.

She then pushed the sole of her shoe on Mary’s knee, and toppled her onto her side, then lifted her from there onto all fours.

“I’m gonna go pee, I don’t expect you’ll be going anywhere. Zurlene said playfully. Mary was posed on her hands and knees, a prisoner of her own mind, as her legs and arms would not obey her commands to move, even if she had the inclination.

“I’ll keep the door open, and you’ll be able to hear. You are now jealous I didn’t piss on you, and you’ll fantasize about being on the receiving end, while I pee.” Commanded Zurlene to the still entranced and helpless Mary.

Zurlene sat down to pee, and as small as her office was, Mary could indeed hear her pee, which until tonight would have been disgusting to her, but if it disgusted her it brought on a headache, so she opted to obey and the orgasm rushed over her as she imagined being peed on by the waitress.

Zurlene left her panties off and brought them back. She sat spread eagle on the couch, and positioned Mary so she could stare at her crotch. There were still a couple drops in the crisp hairs of Zurlene’s pussy. With a mighty tug, Zurlene dragged Mary a couple feet so her face was pressed against her pussy. So close she could barely breathe but to inhale Zurlene’s aroma. “That’s my girl, breathe it in, memorize it, ache for it, accept it. You’re where you belong now, you’re at the throne you worship. You’re dedicated to it, you can’t live without it. You’d suck on it and lick it and attach yourself to it if you could. You’d live off it and everything that comes out of it if I let you. You’d be the most depraved little dyke if I told you to be.” continued Zurlene.

“You may be younger an me” Zurlene continued, “but you’re so dedicated to an turned on by my feet and pussy, you’d lick my asshole just for the privilege of licking my pussy later. “You’re not good enough to be my human toilet, but that don’t mean you’re not gonna daydream about it, and come NOW.’ Demanded Zurlene. Mary’s headache was intense, as she fought to fight the image of her being the human toilet to this woman, this lowly waitress, but her orgasm overpowered her and she lost that battle.

Mary’s body shuddered again, her panties soaked now, her expensive designer panties. Zurlene shoved the ass end of her panties into Mary’s face, and held them there. “This is the scent you crave, but aren’t allowed to have, you kinky bitch.” snarled Zurlene.

“I’m gonna let you move your arms and legs, but you will find you move very slowly, and you’re very weak. Stand up now.”

Mary slowly stood, her legs feeling heavy, her arms feeling heavy. “Take off your panties and put on mine.” said Zurlene.

Mary slowly removed her panties and put on Zurlene’s cheap underwear. They were faded and frayed. Zurlene put on Mary’s expensive panties.

“Now that you see me wearing your expensive, fancy undies, know this: As I move my body you’re moves too. You are so linked to me sugar, so in my spell, under my power, that I’m like a puppeteer and you’re a puppet. If you fight this, you’re headache is 10x worse, but, once you accept it, the orgasm is double. Why not ten times you ask? I’m saving that for something special.” said Zurlene.

Zurlene made a series of movements, and Mary followed as if on strings. She felt her body comply with Zurlene’s wishes. If Zurlene tilted her head, so did Mary, if Zurlene stood at attention, so did Mary. The pleasure was building, as Mary complied.

GAINING CONTROL

Now,’ said Zurlene, y’all get to find out what the biggest, ten time orgasm was I was saving for you. Get on your hands and knees and look up at me.” she demanded.

Slowly, weakly, Mary obeyed. Zurlene grabbed Mary by the hair. ‘Open your mouth.’ Mary did. Zurlene spit repeatedly into Mary’s mouth, filling it with saliva.

There’s no turning back. Once I tell you to swallow, you’ll feel my essence go down your throat, and into you. You’ll feel it spread through you out to your fingertips, out to your toes, at first, it’ll make you weaker and weaker, limper and limper, until you collapse like a rag doll. Then when I say so, and start counting up to 100, each percent will be how much I control your mind and body and how much you’re dedicated to obeying my every command. The stronger your obedience, the stronger you’ll feel. You’re only as strong as you are loyal and obedient. You don’t even want to think about or remember anything before tonight, before me, my feet, my pussy. When I reach 100, you’ll be 100 percent mine, only thinking what I tell you think, and living to obey me, and get close to my feet, my pussy. You’ll be standing at rigid attention, stiff as steel. THAT is when you’ll have that 10x orgasm. That is when you’ll faint from it and wake up craving my feet like an addict craves heroin. The saliva hung in Mary’s mouth, her mind taking it all in. She was so deep now, so into it, had come so many times already, and she was even wearing her owner’s panties. How did it come to this she wondered, why was she thinking about the woman’s dry cracked feet, and giving them a loving pedicure? Why was she enjoying the aroma of the pussy still lingering on her upper lip?

She waited for what seemed like an eternity, while Zurlene smoked a cigarette. She exhaled smoke rings, then touched Mary on the forehead with an index finger.

“Swallow”. Mary did, and with that one word she felt the warmth glide down her throat, and rather than come back up in an explosion of disgust, it was as if a liquid warmth emanated from her stomach and torso to her arms and legs. Suddenly her arms and legs went limp and out from under her, and she dropped to the floor like dead weight.

Zurlene kicked at an arm. Limp. She lifted Mary’s head by the hair, and let go. Thud, onto the carpet. Mary’s eyes were open and blank, she was as limp and docile as can be.

“One, two, three, four, Zurlene began counting, slowly. She paced back and forth, slowly counting upward.

After quite some time she was up to 99, and Mary had stood up and was at attention, stiff, solid, rock hard. Zurlene punched her in the gut, but Mary was tense and didn’t flinch. Zurlene smirked. “One Hundred.”

The 10x orgasm swept up through Mary, who collapsed again to the floor, writhing in orgasm and finally fainting.

Mary woke up, and looked over to the woman on the couch. Her owner, the one she’d do anything for, the one she was dedicated to, and obeyed completely.

Mary looked at her shoes, and stared at them. Those feet were in there, she thought, waiting for her affection. “Take off my shoes and show me how much you like my feet, sugar,” said Zurlene. While Mary was unconscious Zurlene had grabbed a few props and toys.

Mary untied Zurlene’s shoes, and sniffed her feet, which she then kissed and licked ravenously. She licked between the toes, and sucked the dry heels, scraping with her teeth, and sucking them as if they had manna or something to give her. While she worked Zurlene’s feet, she was oblivious to Zurlene using a scissors on her hair, giving her a hap-hazard, pixie-esque look. Far from done, Zurlene spoke. “Hold still, like a doll, think nothing .” Mary froze, as Zurlene shaved her eyebrows and drew in cheap looking one’s with a sharpie. She gave her a beauty mark and lined her lips with a thinner one.

“Your name’s Sugar, and you belong to me, Zurlene. You always have. Just the sound of my name gets you wet, and thinking about my feet, my pussy. You’re my waitress, you work for me, and always have. You have no interest in the world outside this diner or anyone outside of me. If you get hit on you politely say you’re ‘taken’. Then you think about my feet and my pussy and you come, but quiet like so nobody knows. You know how to wash dishes and wait tables, and worship me, that’s about it. You don’t read anything but our menu, and our checks, everything else looks like gibberish. You know how to give a pedicure and you get off giving me mine. You never want to come out of this deep, deep trance, because if you do, there’s the headache. you want to stay just like this, for always.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Zurlene read the paper, wearing her nice manolo blahniks, and one of her cute new designer suits, she acquired recently.

The pixie haired waitress was hustling, calling in orders to the short order cook. She looked a little cheap, what with her black lip liner and cheap lip gloss, and her painted in eyebrows, but that didn’t stop the customers from flirting, to which she politely replied, “I’m taken” then enjoyed the ride of her private orgasm.

She’d always imagine basically the same thing, with minor variations. She’d take those fancy shoes off her boss, lick and suck every inch of her pedicured feet, getting off on their scent, then letting her walk over her while she flexed and played doormat, then she’d get to lick that clean shaven pussy and swallow every gift it gave her, and maybe she’d get her mouth spat into, while daydreaming she’d one day be allowed to rim her.

She still looked good, even in the cheap apron and uniform, wearing the worn out work shoes, that when she took off, still smelled of her boss, her owner.

Zurlene folded the paper in half, and handed it to ‘Sugar” to throw away. Zurlene watched carefully as Sugar glanced at the back page, and saw a jumble of gibberish she didn’t understand, below a picture of a pretty blonde lady with long hair, who kinda, sorta, looked like her: but the eyebrows were all wrong, and she didn’t have no beauty mark. Sugar tossed the paper in the trash, and scraped some leftovers onto it.

She turned to her boss and smiled. Zurlene flexed her foot and her shoe came half off, she then snapped it back on. Sugar, transfixed, felt herself get wet. Only 2 more hours til closing time, she thought, then she could pamper those feet.