The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the final chapter of this story. Some or all of the characters may reappear at some point, but this part puts closure on the initial storyline.

Thank you for all of the kind comments I have received. More are always welcome, as are any suggestions for future vampire/mind control/sex stories.

The warnings:

  • If you aren’t old enough to vote, you probably shouldn’t read this yet either.
  • If you don’t like sex, vampires, or mind control, you really shouldn’t read this.
* * *

Roadside, Part 6 (in four segments)

1

Gary was stunned to see Vanessa. Of all the people who might walk into the office at that moment, he doubted he would ever have expected her.

Three days ago, he had met Vanessa in that roadside bar, and she changed his life forever. The next day, he and Lisa left the sleepy town behind and headed to Vegas. And though she gave him her number, Gary didn’t think he would ever see Vanessa again.

But there she was, in the flesh, standing in the doorway.

“Well, if it isn’t my newest creation,” she remarked. “I thought you were headed to California. What are doing here, sucking on my Jenny-girl?”

Jennifer ran to Vanessa’s side. “Mistress, I’m so sorry. I couldn’t resist him. I tried so hard, but I couldn’t.” Tears ran down her face, and she fell to her knees and clung to Vanessa’s leg.

“It’s okay, my darling. I know you couldn’t fight him. He is very sexy, after all.” She softly patted Jennifer’s head while making eye contact with Gary. “So what are you looking for a limo for?”

“Lisa and I are getting married tonight. I thought that car would be a perfect touch.”

“You turned her, didn’t you?”

He nodded. “I made her the night after you made me. I couldn’t think of life without her.”

Vanessa smiled, although Gary couldn’t tell if it was sincere or a sneer. “That’s so sweet. I’m glad to see I was right in not killing you.”

She brought Jennifer to her feet, and pointed the attractive woman towards Gary. “I have a wedding present for you. I want you to have the limo for the night. With Jennifer.”

Jennifer’s demeanor was noticeably different. She looked totally relaxed. He knew the effect of Vanessa’s commands. For the night, Jennifer would be a perfect servant.

“You don’t know what this means to me, Vanessa.”

“I’ve got a good idea. And I know of a way for you to make it up to me.” Vanessa locked the office door, pulled the blinds, and turned over the closed sign. Next she reached behind her head to unfasten the simple clasp holding together her halter dress. In a moment, she was undressed, and Gary remembered the goddess who had given him his amazing new life. “Now come here and fuck me, my fanged baby.”

Gary had been perpetually horny since Vanessa first bit him, but having her with him again was unbelievable. He hoped Vanessa would be willing to stay long enough to meet Lisa.

He also remembered how wonderful he had felt when her fangs pierced his skin. He was instantly hard from the surge of lust coming from Vanessa’s bite. And he wanted to return the favor.

“Ooh, baby, it looks like you really need some attention,” Vanessa cooed. Her hand roamed down below his waist. She had the precise touch of a sexual expert. She figured she would have him cumming in his pants in seconds.

“Hold on there, love. I know how much you love getting bitten. I want to satisfy your craving first, if you don’t mind.”

The glint in her eyes was unmistakable. She tipped back her head in a particularly submissive pose. He could tell how much she wanted it.

He was almost salivating as he moved to sink in his teeth. He pierced her skin and her hot blood splashed into his mouth. As he drank, he broadcast desire as strongly as he could. He sent the same thoughts of control which he had used on Jennifer.

Vanessa shivered from the first soft kisses, followed by the deepest kiss of all. The quick pain passed almost immediately, followed by uncontrollable ecstasy. Her nipples were piercingly hard, and her insides were crushingly climaxing. Her juices flowed down the insides of her thighs, and the scent flooded the room.

“How do you feel, Vanessa?”

Her eyes lifted to his, and she spoke through the tremors which kept rumbling through her. “Oh, Master, I feel wonderful.”

* * *

Lisa found herself very hungry shortly after the sun set. She decided to call for room service. She figured it didn’t matter what she ordered, since she wasn’t really interested in the food.

“Hello, room service. I’d like a hot fudge sundae please. Yes, very quickly please. I’ve got a craving like you wouldn’t believe.” She hung up the phone and got ready for her meal.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Lisa opened the door, and a tall young man wheeled in a cart with a sundae. The ice cream was piled high in a chilled fountain glass, and there was steam rising from the hot fudge, which had been copiously poured over the dessert.

“It’s rather dark in here,” the busboy said, noticing Lisa only in shadows, with the only light coming from the hallway. “Could you turn on a light so I can see where to leave this?”

She closed the door and turned the deadbolt. Then she flicked on the lightswitch. The room was bathed in a pale glow from a single light bulb in the entryway.

His mouth practically dropped open from the sight. Lisa was wearing only the black thong she had purchased earlier. Her skin was almost glowing, and her green eyes gleamed like emeralds in the dim light.

“Uh, where would you like me to put this?” the busboy asked, unable to stop staring at Lisa as she slinked towards him.

“I want you to put it in my mouth and I want you to put it in my cunt.” She practically growled when she spoke, so sure she was in herself. She knew that no man could deny her anything now, and there was no way this boy was going to say no.

“M-ma’am... I mean... I’m not allowed to... you know... guests... policy...” As he said no with his lips, other parts betrayed him. His hands found their way to her hair and her tits. His knees buckled from her touch as the sexual energy flowed between them. And his dick, already rock-hard, sprang out as she opened his pants.

In moments, she had swallowed him whole. He fell back onto a chair, unable to stay upright from her ministrations. He was sure it was a dream, but a dream he hoped would never end.

Again, only moments passed before she had him climaxing. The week before, she had never given head. In the previous nights, she had taken Gary several times, each one more pleasurable than the last. This time, the nameless busboy proved even more sumptuous. His cum was rich and tasty, and he had plenty to spare.

Moments after she swallowed the last drops of his semen, she licked her lips, licked his still-hard dick, and sliced open the blood vessels running down his shaft with her razored teeth. Once again, he was shivering from pleasure, this time even more intense than his orgasm. And again, she drank greedily from his flowing liquid.

Lisa closed her eyes and allowed herself to drown in the sensations. She saw into his mind and body. She knew his thoughts, his dreams, his fantasies, and his nightmares. She realized that she could kill him with a thought, or she could enslave him too. At that moment, she learned that, unlike what Gary had told her, she did not have to make her victims slaves. Even that “curse” was now lifted, and her eternal life was even more blessed.

As she took her last sips of the boy’s blood, she deposited a thought into his mind that would stay with him forever. From that day forward, he would need to be sucked off in order to climax. She figured he would be better in bed if he didn’t cum first, and he would also need to find a lover willing to drink him too.

She giggled over her little joke as she sent him on his way, along with a $100 tip for the trouble. Then she ate her sundae, which she had topped with a little of his blood.

The blood and chocolate make a great combo, she thought. She’d have to order this more often.

2

Vanessa fawned helplessly before Gary, swept away by the overwhelming surge of rapture which he had blasted into her. Both of them learned something very important that night: vampires could even control other vampires.

Gary was thrilled by the discovery. He felt like the most powerful being on the planet. After feeding from a mortal, he always felt rejuvenated, energized. But Vanessa’s blood was even more energizing, and seeing this perfect vixen reduced to his slave was more exciting still.

Meanwhile, all conscious thought for Vanessa had been replaced by the desire to please her new master. She had been a slave before, to the female vampire who made her. But that first time, she had resented the control. This time, she adored it. This master was one who she could serve willingly and wantonly.

Jennifer had also been totally converted. She would never question Gary again nor would she resist him. Vanessa had been completely replaced in her mind by Gary.

Now, Gary thought to himself, the wedding party is almost complete. There was one last addition to be made.

* * *

The limo pulled up outside the shopping center. Jennifer got out from the driver’s seat, walked around the black car, and opened the door for Gary. As he got out, Jennifer climbed into the back. Inside, Vanessa was naked, and she was waiting for Jennifer to join her. Vanessa had been giving her attention to pleasuring Gary, while Jennifer drove. Soon, the two were both naked, wrapped around each other in an erotic dance.

Gary found the store where Lisa had shopped the night before. He immediately spotted Deena. She wasn’t quite as demure as he expected. Then again, he knew the effect that Lisa now had on people. It made him hard to think about it.

“Deena,” he called out. “Lisa needs you.”

The girl’s head snapped around. She dropped the blouse she had been folding and practically ran to Gary.

“How is she?” Deena asked anxiously. “Is there anything wrong?”

He smiled sweetly, reaching out to touch her face and to calm her. “There’s nothing wrong. In fact, we’re getting married tonight, and Lisa wanted you to be her maid of honor.”

“Oh my god! That’s amazing! Me! For her! But I have nothing to wear!”

Gary sought to calm her down. “This isn’t going to be a traditional wedding. I think you’ll be able to find something to wear right here.” He looked around, and then spotted a black outfit he liked. It was tight, with a silver zipper down the front. “In fact, I think that one will work perfectly for you.”

“I wish. I can’t afford that, even with my employee discount.” Her entire body sank as she thought about being unable to be there for Lisa, who had already brought so much to her in that one night.

“You don’t have to worry about paying for it,” Gary chuckled. “You let me take care of that. All you have to do is let me give you a little kiss.”

Deena gave herself freely to him, just as she had to Lisa. As Gary drank Deena’s blood, he could almost taste Lisa’s influence on her. This child would make a wonderful vampire, he thought. Perhaps someday he’d give her to Lisa as a gift.

* * *

Gary gave explicit instructions to Vanessa before sending her, Jennifer, and Deena off to get Lisa. He had been driven to the chapel, where he would wait for his bride to arrive.

Jennifer had returned to her place as chauffeur, although not before donating more of her blood to Gary and Vanessa. Her “uniform” now consisted of the black vest, white silk shorts which were little more than panties, high heels, and a black cap. Gary was sure Lisa would appreciate the look.

Deena was dressed to the nines. She wore a tight black long-sleeved blouse which zipped all the way down. Per Gary’s suggestion, the zipper was perched between Deena’s breasts, exposing the young woman’s generous cleavage. She also wore a short black skirt. The outfit would have looked perfect at a dance club, and was equally perfect for a vampire wedding.

Vanessa was the most dressed of the three. She was dressed in a black pantsuit, although she wore nothing under the jacket. However, she was also programmed to undress at a moment’s notice, should Gary or Lisa (or even Deena) demand it.

The trio arrived at the Excalibur at 11:15 PM. They were right on schedule. When Deena and Vanessa knocked on the door of the Emperor’s Suite five minutes later, Lisa was ready for them.

3

The chapel was quiet. There were candles all around, casting a flickering glow on those gathered for the event. The organ played a haunting chord, and the wedding began.

Gary stood at the front of room, with Vanessa by his side. The chapel’s owner held the script which the couple had written. Jennifer stood next to him, holding a goblet.

Deena walked down the aisle first. She carried a bouquet of white roses. Her face was calm and contented. There were matching twin wounds on each side of her throat, each with a trickle of blood to ornament her.

Finally, there was Jennifer. She was a beauty in black. She was perfect in every way. A transparent black veil covered her face, but the colors shone through. Her luminescent green eyes. Her glowing alabaster skin. Her blood-red lips.

She arrived at the altar and turned to face Gary. Then they both faced forward, and the service officially commenced.

* * *

“We are gathered here tonight, in the presence of friends and loved ones, to join Gary and Lisa together in holy matrimony. They have called us together now, at midnight, so they may come together into their new life just as we enter the new day.”

“The love that brings these two together has already proven stronger than death itself. And it is that love which we celebrate tonight. As these two, who are already one in blood, now become one soul and spirit for all eternity.”

Gary was the first to speak: “Lisa, you have made me the luckiest man alive. Or dead.”

“I don’t know what I’d do without you. I have power, strength, sexual prowess. Soon, I’ll have wealth and luxury. But all of it would be meaningless and shallow without you.”

“You give me meaning. You make all of this special. Because you are special. And I wouldn’t ever want to be without you, as we were, or as we are.”

Then Lisa spoke her vows: “Gary, I never imagined that life could be like this. I am the luckiest woman in the world, and I owe it all to you.”

“I used to think that I couldn’t have it all, because you wouldn’t like me the way I really wanted to be. But now I am free to be beautiful and sexy and powerful, and still be submissive to you.”

“I feel you in me even when we’re apart. And I would die if we couldn’t be together.”

Then the chaplain resumed in the traditional fashion.

“Do you, Gary, take Lisa to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love, honor, and cherish, from this day forward, in good times and bad, for all eternity?”

“I do.”

“And do you, Lisa, take Gary to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love, honor, cherish, and obey”—he winked at Lisa, who smiled back—“from this day forward, in good times and bad, for all eternity?”

“I do.”

“Have you the ring?” he asked Gary. Gary fished the ring out of his pocket and held it next to Lisa’s hand. The stones gleamed in the light of the candles and the moon overhead.

“This ring is a symbol of your love. It is infinite, like your love for each other. It is one, as you two are now one. And it is perfect, as your devotion to each other is perfect.”

“By placing this ring on Lisa’s hand, you pledge yourself to her and to each other. And by accepting this ring from Gary’s hand, you give yourself to him and join yourself with him.”

Gary looked into Lisa’s eyes, through the dark veil, and communicated to her all that was needed. The words were more for the others. “With this ring, I thee wed,” they said together.

“By the power vested in me, and with these people as your witnesses, I now join you together in holy matrimony. What you have here joined, let no one ever tear asunder. I now pronounce you husband and wife.”

Without any prompting, Gary lifted Lisa’s veil, and the two of them kissed. The party, led by the undead lovers, walked back down the aisle, towards the night which awaited.

4

The newly-married couple couldn’t wait to get to their reception, so they opened their presents early. Gary offered Vanessa to Lisa. He figured that now, with Lisa fully accustomed to having sex with another woman, Lisa deserved to be pleasured by a female vampire, whose sexual abilities were even more incredible than mortal women. Lisa, on the other hand, offered Deena to Gary. She knew that Deena had never been with a man, and that Gary would be the ultimate man for her first time.

* * *

Jennifer wished she didn’t have to be driving right now, for she knew what she would be doing otherwise. She would be naked, providing a sexual plaything for her master. Or even better, she would be providing sustenance for him or his bride. The thought of his bite make her cum.

* * *

Vanessa’s entire being was focused on the single task of serving Lisa, her new mistress. Gary had commanded her to obey Lisa’s every wish, whim and desire, and Vanessa shuddered with the thought.

Within moments of the command, Vanessa had undressed and dropped to her knees in the huge passenger compartment of the limo. With her hands and her teeth, she pulled down Lisa’s panties so she could have access to her lover’s sex.

Lisa was typically a very vocal lover, especially since her transformation. But tonight, she was almost silent. She was intent on enjoying the feverish touch of her vampiric love slave, but she was also concentrating on her husband. She was thrilled that Gary was going to deflower the girl who she thought of almost as a sister.

Those thoughts, however, were swept away when Vanessa’s tongue thrust inside Lisa. In that instant, Lisa understood why Deena had been so overwhelmed by her own touch. Vanessa was like an expert, and her tongue and her hands and her teeth hit every spot perfectly. The first of many orgasms ripped through her, and Lisa was silent no longer.

* * *

Tendrils of pleasure slipped between Gary and Deena, insinuating into the young woman. In moments, she was trained in the arts of pleasure, ready to serve the man who owned her mind, body and soul.

The first step down her road of sexual adventure came when she spread her legs apart. Gary joined Vanessa on the floor of the limo, and his head pressed between Deena’s thighs. He pricked her clit with his fangs, drawing a drop of blood, which he savored. For Deena, it was like lighting a match in a room filled with gas vapors. She erupted in ecstasy.

Gary took his time, stoking her pleasure ever more. His lips and tongue were gentle, and he relished the taste of Deena’s flowing juices. She tasted pure. He remembered the first time Lisa had let him go down on her. Unlike that awkward moment, this event was enjoyed by both participants.

Next, he voyaged to Deena’s breasts. They were firm and round. Not as large as Lisa’s, but more than enough to give her a voluptuous look.

“Bite me,” Deena whispered. “Bite me again.”

Gary saw the look in Deena’s eyes. It was lust. He knew the look all too well. He had seen it from every woman he had been with since he received the dark gift from Vanessa. But only once before had he seen it like this: Lisa.

He could not resist Deena’s request. With a gentle but insistent surge, he pierced the girl’s body again. The blood ran rich and hot, coming from so close to her heart. And when he bit into her breast, he did not stop with a single sip. He took a second, and then a third draw. When he pulled away, Deena was shaking from the combination of blood loss and sexual pleasure.

The final voyage remained. He drew close to her, and asked if she was ready to receive him. She blinked her eyes and nodded weakly.

With a single thrust, he pierced her maidenhead, just as his fangs broke through her throat. The twin penetrations were too much for Deena, who screamed, followed by mindless babblings of lust.

Gary and Deena bucked together, joined as they were in the woman’s first sexual union and her countless vampiric kiss. As she fed herself into Gary, he also screamed, as he came inside her. The hot seed scorched through Deena, as her consciousness slowly faded.

* * *

“She should become one of us,” Gary said softly. “She deserves nothing less.”

“She must,” Lisa urged. “I love her too much to let her die. Ever.”

Vanessa concurred, although she had little choice, ruled as she was by the lovers. “She would make a beautiful vampire.”

Lisa was the first to feed Deena. Gary bit into Lisa’s breast, sipping at the first drops. Then Deena was held up to the wound, the only imperfection on Lisa’s perfect body.

The girl’s lips moved without thought, and then her tongue was lapping at the drops which trickled down Lisa’s pale skin. Soon the wound had closed, and nothing but the trail of blood remained.

Next came Vanessa’s offering. Again, Gary opened the wound and savored the taste, before Deena was allowed to suckle, the newborn that she was.

Finally it was Gary’s turn to give. Deena would drink from him in the same way that Vanessa had.

His erection returned with a thought. He gave Lisa the honor of going down on him. Her lips sent violent shivers through him with a single stroke. He would have loved to let her finish him off, but that had to wait. He mentally told Lisa what to do, and he noticed how skillfully she slit open his blood vessel. A drop of his blood welled up, followed by a steady stream.

Deena, her eyes now open slightly, practically dove onto Gary’s cock. Her mouth worked voraciously, licking and sucking at his rod and at the blood.

Gary was glad he resisted the temptation to cum before, so he could bestow that too on his new creation. Deena knew an instant before it occurred. She pulled him out of her mouth so he could shoot his load on her. The white drops landed on the innocent face, the sultry lips, and the ravishing tits.

Like magic, Deena had changed. And like Gary and Lisa before, she was now perfect. Gorgeous. Sexy. Immortal.

And she was Gary’s and Lisa’s. Forever.

* * *

The end of the night came too soon for the revelers. The four vampires, together with their beautiful mortal chauffeur, turned the Las Vegas night red. Deena was initiated into the sensual pursuits of the night, and she instantly demonstrated an uncanny ability for seduction and sex and feeding.

Gary and Lisa packed up their belongings into their car in preparation for their trip to California to begin their new life. As much as it broke her heart, Lisa knew that she had to leave Deena behind in Las Vegas. Deena would live and love and rule in the desert city. And she would always be there when Gary or Lisa visited.

Vanessa would go back to her home, in the small town in the middle of the country. She would hunt the truck drivers and other loners who passed through. And she would never make another vampire, unless and until she was instructed otherwise.

Jennifer was pledged to Deena. She had served several masters during the past 24 hours, but this would be the final change. Gary promised Deena, and more importantly, he promised Jennifer. Many women would serve, obey and worship Gary, but Jennifer never would again.

Lisa smiled at Gary as they drove away. She waved to the new mistress of the Las Vegas night, her daughter, her lover, her friend. And the couple drove southwest, as the sun rose up behind them, and the new day began.