The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ROADMAP TO PIECE

“You know what I want,” the sheik said. “I am a patient man but my patience has limits.”

The State Department man felt as if he were going to break out in a cold sweat. He just hoped the sheik couldn’t see just how nervous he was. “We know what you want,” the man said, “and we are making every effort to get that which you desire.”

The sheik shook his head. “That is not true,” the man said. “If you were making every effort, then I would have what I want and we would not have to continue this charade. I tell you again, Mr. Remington. I am a patient man, but only up to a point. Get it done, Mr. Remington. Get it done.”

The State Department man left the sheik’s apartment in Manhattan. He knew what the sheik wanted, but getting it for him, that was not going to be easy. In fact, from Lyle Remington’s way of looking at it, it was going to be damned near impossible, but since the sheik was an important player in Middle East peace, he would see once more what his superiors had to say.

Regina Wallace was waiting for the man when he returned to Washington. “I want a full report,” she said.

“Sheik Abdulla is willing to help us,” the State department man began. “He finds the continued struggles in his country and in others to be counterproductive, both to his country and to him personally.

“And he has made several requests, most of which are easily accommodated.”

“Most?”

“There is still that one matter.”

“I thought we discussed that.”

“We did. I, um, I was not able to make our case to the sheik. The, um, the request is still on his list but it’s worse. I’m afraid he’s, um, I’m afraid he’s moved it right to the very top.”

“So it’s a showstopper then?”

“Yes, ma’am. I believe he sees it as a test of our commitment. He wants to see just how far we would go to achieve our goals.”

“Damn. And there’s no way around this.”

“No, ma’am. Sheik Abdulla is critical to the peace plans. There is no one else who can give us what he does, and he appears to be completely unwilling to budge on this.”

“Damn,” the woman said again. “All right, I want you to call Bob Kyle in Procurements.”

“Bob Kyle? I don’t believe I know him.”

“He works on ... special projects ... for us. Explain to him what the situation is and see if he has any ideas.”

“I doubt he’s going to come up with anything any different than us.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” the State Department executive said. “Bob can be very inventive.”

“Would you care to explain what you mean by that?”

“No.”

Bob Kyle’s office was not easy to find. In fact, Lyle Remington had to look twice before he finally found it. The office was non-descript to say the least and it was spotless. That was something that distinguished it from just about every other office in the vicinity. In fact, if it weren’t for the nameplate out front, Lyle might have thought the office was empty. There wasn’t even a computer or a phone in the office.

Bob Kyle listened to the other man’s problem but he almost seemed disinterested. He asked no questions. He just listened. “So that’s it,” he said finally. “That’s the situation?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“Shouldn’t be too hard,” Kyle said. “Give me a couple days to get things in order. You’ll get a text message from me if I need your help.”

“But—”

Kyle raised an eyebrow. “Is there more?”

“No, but—”

Kyle shook his head. “No buts. If the problem is as you say it is, then we shouldn’t have any problem at all,” and with that, the man shooed Remington out of his office.

Claire Morrison worked as an anolyst on Middle Eastern affairs and if what her bosses were saying was true, she was doing an outstanding job. Claire was pleased. Her career, it seemed, was taking the right track and that was a good thing.

Of course, that didn’t mean that everything was right with her career. Some of the men could be total sexist asses and not all of them were on the other side of the table from her, but she could handle that. At least with the people on the other side of the table, it was at least somewhat expected because it was part of their culture.

Of course, the biggest jerk of all on either side of the table was Sheik Abdulla. Claire understood that in his culture, they didn’t see women in the same way as they did in the West, but at least some of his contemporaries at least tried to act as if they showed her respect. Sheik Abdulla seemed to go from one extreme to the other. Either he was leering at her or he was showing her no attention at all. What a jerk.

The mail had just come in and there was an envelope marked Urgent. Claire’s heart jumped. She hadn’t been in her job all that long but this wasn’t the first time she had received an envelope like that. Still, whenever she received one of those envelopes, it always meant there was something important inside and that had to be good for her career.

But when she opened it, there was a slip of paper inside. It gave a room and a time and it simply said. “Don’t be late. Tell no one.”

Tell no one, Claire thought. Hmm. Whatever it was must be important. She didn’t recognize the conference room though. She had to look it up on her computer to find it.

The room was in an obscure part of the building and when Claire got there, she found just an old metal desk and two chairs and nothing else.

She looked at the room and at the map she’d printed out. What was this, the blond asked herself. Surely, this couldn’t be the right place.

She was thinking of calling someone but there wasn’t even a phone in the room. She pulled out her cell. No signal either. Damn.

She was just about to go find someone when a man showed up. “Ms. Morrison,” the man said, “I’m glad you could make it. I’m Bob Kyle.”

Claire shook the man’s hand. “I don’t understand. What are we doing here?”

The man motioned for the woman to take a seat. “We need to talk,” the man said, “but first, I need you to tell me your honest opinion of Sheik Abdulla.”

Claire looked at the man and at the room. “Begging your pardon, but I’m not sure why I’m here. Who are you?”

“You’re cautious. Good. I like that. So far, you just moved up a notch in my book. Keep it up.”

“Yeah, but who are you.”

“I told you, my name’s Bob Kyle.”

“Yeah, but who are you?”

“Good. You don’t just open up just because someone tells you who they are. Good. Okay, who I am. My name’s Bob Kyle. I work on special projects at the directorate level. The man produced a letter which he showed to Claire and Claire read it over.

She nodded. “Okay. I get it. I’m supposed to cooperate.”

The man reached took the letter and he fed it into a shredder. “It’s more than that,” he said as Claire’s eyes widened. “This is top secret. No one knows. Can you keep a secret?”

“I can keep a secret.”

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to see about that. For now, we’re going to be meeting here. Not the most luxurious conference room but quite frankly, no one comes here which is just why I picked it.”

“I think I get it.”

“I hope so. If not, you’re not the right person for the job. Now, I want your thoughts and inputs on Sheik Abdulla. Start out with your first meeting and work your way forward.”

So, this was about the sheik. Claire wished she were surprised but she really wasn’t. She wondered if the others were getting debriefed like she was or if it was just her. She took a breath and she began from the beginning.

She thought she knew a lot about the sheik but this man was able to add some detail to the knowledge that she already had like the sheik’s sister had spent a year studying in the west. She’d known that but she hadn’t known her real reason for returning home. It wasn’t her health. It was a boyfriend, an American boyfriend. Damn, she should have suspected that. It made sense.

The hour was up in no time at all and Claire was disappointed. She’d done most of the talking but she was learning even more stuff the more she talked to the man.

“We’ll wrap it for now,” the man said, “but I’ll want to confer with you later.”

“Anytime,” Claire agreed.

Claire expected to have a follow-up date set rather quickly thereafter but after three days had gone by and there was still nothing, she wondered if maybe she’d done something wrong. She looked the man up in the phone directory and she found him but she didn’t call. She got the feeling that he wouldn’t want her to call. Maybe it was another test, she told herself, so she didn’t call.

She got the envelope almost a week after the first meeting. It was the same as before. It was marked Urgent. It gave the same room and a date and time and it contained the same admonition. “Don’t be late. Tell no one.”

Claire was on time. The man showed up a couple of minutes later carrying a couple of bottles of water. “Air conditionings been acting up,” he said. “You want one?”

Claire shook her head. “I’m fine.”

“Suit yourself.” The man opened one bottle and pushed the other one over to the corner of the desk. “So where were we,” the man said. Claire had the feeling that the man knew exactly where they were. He hadn’t taken any notes at the first meeting and it didn’t look like he was going to take any at this one either but he gave the air of someone who knew exactly what he was doing. It seemed a bit arrogant to Claire but it seemed to work for him.

They began talking about Sheik Abdulla and some of his associates. Claire wasn’t sure why because she really didn’t know that much about them.

“Now, you know,” the man said, “that the sheik likes blondes.”

Claire had heard that and even if she hadn’t, she definitely knew that he liked her. “Yes,” she said.

“Any relationships between you and the sheik,”

“I wouldn’t do anything like that,” she said heatedly.

“I’m sorry. I think you misunderstood. I wasn’t accusing you of anything but you are blond. I was merely wondering if you had noticed anything in your relationships with him.”

Claire felt mollified. She didn’t want her superiors thinking that she was having a relationship with the man. On the other hand, she wasn’t sure how to handle that question. If she said the sheik was interested in her, might they take her off of the negotiating team. She didn’t want that.

She looked at the bottle of water. Her mouth felt dry. “Mind if I have a drink,” she asked.

“Help yourself.”

She unscrewed the top thinking about what she was going to say next. She took a drink and then another. “I think he’s attracted to me,” Claire said, “but I make sure I keep it professional.”

“Does he pressure you?”

Claire shook her head. “Absolutely not. That wouldn’t be his way.”

“And what would be his way?”

Claire took another drink of water. “Him? With the money he’s got, probably gifts and influence. Buy his way in but if he tried any of that, I’d report it.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” the man said.

“Well, let’s move on then.”

Claire breathed a sigh of relief as the meeting seemed to move away from that sensitive subject. It wasn’t like she’d done anything wrong but she didn’t want anyone thinking she was doing anything wrong, either.

“Now, let’s go back to the last meeting you had with the sheik.”

“That would be with Mr. Remington.”

“That’s right. Now you met the sheik at his apartment in Manhattan.”

“That’s right. The sheik hates coming down to Washington and because of his importance in the area, we make a special effort to go and see him.”

“I’ll bet you must find that exciting, going up there and spending time with the man.”

“Yeah, I mean no.” Why had she said yeah first, Claire wondered. It was a pain in the ass having to go up there and see the sheik every time they had to have a meeting ... wasn’t it?

“So you went up to this meeting? Was anyone else there?”

“Sure. There was his personal secretary, Khalid, and an advisor, Mohammed al-Laqtib.”

“You’re being awfully informal with these men, aren’t you. Don’t you think you should be showing them more respect than just calling them by their first names. Or is it just that they are from a foreign culture that you think you can be so disrespectful?”

“No, it’s not that—”

“So you’re disrespectful with all men.”

“No, it’s just that—” Claire was getting confused. What was she trying to say. “I don’t mean to be disrespectful,” she said finally.

“So what you’re saying is that it’s okay to be disrespectful if you don’t know that you’re doing it?”

“No, that’s not what I meant at all.”

“What did you mean then?”

Claire shook her head. She wasn’t sure what to say because everything she said seemed to come out wrong.

“Would you like me to give you the answer, then?”

Claire nodded.

“It sounds like you need to be more deferential to men,” the man said, “and especially those from foreign cultures. They’re not used to our ways so you have to treat them with even more respect.”

Was that what it meant, Claire wondered. That didn’t seem right, but she couldn’t seem to find anything wrong with it. Maybe it was right.

“Was there anyone else there?”

“Yes. One of his wives was there.”

“You mean one of his slaves.”

“What?”

“You mean one of his slaves.”

She was his wife, wasn’t she, Claire thought.

“The sheik doesn’t have time for wives when he can have any woman he wants. That makes sense, doesn’t it?”

That did make sense, Claire thought. No wait, that was stupid, wasn’t it? She was getting confused again.

“The sheik can have every woman he wants. Every woman wants to be with him. Every woman wants to be his slave.”

Every woman wants to be his slave? That didn’t sound right to Claire. The problem was she couldn’t figure out why it didn’t sound right.

And so the interview went until Claire was sent reeling back to her office.

Contradictory thoughts were going through her head. Something weird had happened but she couldn’t put her finger on it. There were things that Mr. Kyle had told her that had seemed right at the time but which now seemed to grate against her but she couldn’t seem to put her finger on it exactly, just that there was something off.

Her feeling of disorientation stayed with her throughout the rest of the workday and well into the night. That night at sleep, she had weird dreams but by morning, the dreams had faded and whatever uneasiness she had felt before had gone away.

She and Mr. Remington had a meeting that afternoon in New York. It was a pain in the ass but it was what was expected of them so she drove the two of them to the airport. Mr. Remington usually talked with her about what they were going to say to the sheik, but on this day, he was strangely quiet.

The taxi ride into Manhattan was uneventful and then they were in the building. Claire announced them in the lobby and the two of them were told to come on up.

Khalid met them at the door. Not Khalid, she told herself. Mr. Hussein. She needed to be more deferential to men from foreign cultures.

On this particular meeting, Mr. Remington, Mr. al-Laqtib and The Sheik seemed to be doing all of the talking. Her presence, it seemed, really wasn’t needed so Claire was free to study The Sheik.

The man was a jerk. She knew that. He treated women as inferior to him and he didn’t treat men all that much better, but there was something about him, something she hadn’t noticed before. She wasn’t sure what it was. There was just something.

They’d come to a point in the conversation where her opinion would be valuable but no one seemed to want to ask her for it and for some reason, she seemed reticent to jump in and interrupt the men on her own.

The conversation moved on and Claire was once again relegated to sitting and waiting. Once again, she went back to watching The Sheik.

What was it about the man, Claire wondered. It wasn’t just the power although that was probably part of it but there was something else. Sure, the man was a jerk but it almost seemed to work for him, as if being a jerk was part of his persona, part of what made him so charming.

Charming, Claire asked herself. This arrogant jerk wasn’t charming, was he, but once that thought was in her mind, she was finding it nearly impossible to dislodge and no matter how much she tried to think of something else, her mind always seemed to keep coming back to that same old tune.

The Sheik was charming.

Finally, the meeting was over and the two of them were in the taxi on the way back to the airport. “You were quiet today,” the man said.

“I guess I didn’t have much to say.”

“That’s not much like you.”

“Yeah, well I guess it happens.”

Claire stared out the window. She didn’t know what to say. She had been quiet all through the meeting and she still had nothing to say, and besides, this man sitting beside her wasn’t like The Sheik. He wasn’t charming.

Stop that, she told herself. The Sheik wasn’t charming. He was a jerk.

But he was The Sheik.

Claire stared morosely out of the window of the taxicab. What the hell was wrong with her, she wanted to know.

She called in sick to work the next day. It wasn’t really that she was sick but she needed some time to herself. She knew that her report on the meeting with The Sheik was due on the next day but it was going to have to wait. Actually, considering that the next day was Friday, she was going to have the whole weekend to get her act together.

Claire returned to work on Monday feeling refreshed and energized. Whatever had happened with the sheik was an anomaly, she told herself, and there certainly was no reason to put it in her report. Besides, nothing had really happpened anyway.

It wasn’t until the next week when Claire receive another summons from Bob Kyle. As before, the summons was marked “Urgent,” and it gave only the time and the place.

Claire showed up a at the appointed time and already the man was there. “Won’t you come in,” he said. “We have a lot to talk about.”

Claire took her seat. “A lot to talk about,” she asked.

The man held up a copy of her visit report. “I wanted to discuss some of your impressions from your last meeting with the sheik.”

“Yes, sir,” the woman said even as she took her seat.

The man took a bottle of water from the desk top. “Want one,” he asked.

“Not right now,” Claire said.

“Suit yourself,” the man said even as he went back to the papers in front of him. “Now your last meeting with the sheik was a week ago last Thursday. Is that correct?”

“That’s right.”

“What was your overall impression of the meeting?”

Claire thought about it. “We talked about some old issues but we didn’t really talk about anything new, so I’d say it wasn’t all that productive.”

“I would concur,” the man said. “And a next meeting is scheduled—”

“We didn’t set up a next meeting,” the woman said.

“And when you say we, you’re not really talking about yourself, are you?”

“What do you mean, sir?”

“From what I can see here,” the man said, “it looks like you didn’t play a very active role in the meeting, did you?”

“What do you mean?”

The man looked at the report. “From what I can see here, it sounds as if you played absolutely no role at all in the meeting. Is that the way you would characterize it, too.”

“I don’t know what you mean,” Claire said nervously. “I may not have said much, but—”

“Much,” the man said. “From what I can see here, it sounds like you didn’t say anything at all and from where I’m sitting, I have to wonder why.”

“There wasn’t a place for me to jump in.”

The man snorted. “Yeah, right. A girl like you doesn’t need a reason does she? I mean, you got an opinion, you’re able to voice it, aren’t you.”

Claire looked about her nervously. She could feel the anger rising inside her. It wasn’t like she was inept, right? Sure, this meeting hadn’t been one of her better ones, but it wasn’t like she was inept. She looked at the water. “Can I have that,” she asked.

The man nodded absently and the girl grabbed the water. She broke the seal on the top and she took a drink. Come on, Claire, she told herself. Get a hold on yourself. He’s just trying to rattle you.

“I just didn’t have anything to say,” she said lamely. “I could have jumped in any time I wanted to.”

The man seemed to back off just a bit as the woman took another drink. “But you didn’t,” he said. “From what I’ve read in your file, that’s not like you. That’s what concerns me.”

Claire took another drink. “I know,” she admitted. “It concerns me, too.”

“All right, then, let’s move on to something else. The discussions on the peace plan, how are they going?”

The two of them spent the next fifteen minutes talking about the vague generalities of yet another peace plan that seemed to be going nowhere fast before the man once again returned to the meeting that had just happened. “You know,” he said, “it seems to me as if you’ve been compromised.”

“Compromised? What do you mean, compromised?”

“Compromised, as in who’s side are you working for now, our’s or the sheik’s.”

“I’m on ours, of course.”

“Are you sure? I mean, I could understand if your weren’t. I mean, the sheik is a very powerful man and I knew every woman wants to be his slave, so if you were trying to impress him...”

Claire blinked. The Sheik was a very powerful man. There was no denying that, but every woman wanted to be his slave. Was that right? She wasn’t sure about that, but she was sure she’d heard it somewhere before, but she wasn’t sure where, but she was a woman and she didn’t want to be his slave, did she?”

“So it’s understandable if you didn’t say anything in the meeting. I mean, sure, you don’t want to upset your future master and besides, you’re a woman. It’s not like your opinions are worth anything anyways.”

Future master, Claire thought. Where had that come from and yet, once the thought was in her mind, she was finding it nearly impossible to dislodge. But she didn’t want The Sheik as her master.

Did she?

But every woman wanted The Sheik as her master. It made her insides just kind of melt when she thought that.

But she couldn’t want The Sheik as her master, could she?

Or could she?

“I know what you’re thinking,” the man was saying. “You’re thinking just how good it would feel to give yourself over to the sheik. I mean it’s understandable. Every woman wants to be his slave.”

No, Claire was thinking. That wasn’t what she was thinking ... only ... only she couldn’t seem to focus. What had she been thinking before.

“It feels so good to give in,” the man was saying. “It feels so good to let him make you his slave.”

Claire moaned softly to herself. It wasn’t like she wanted to be The Sheik’s slave or anything like that, but maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to let him use her just a little bit.

What the hell was she thinking, Claire told herself. This was silly. She couldn’t let The Sheik use her, no matter how much she might want it.

“I know what you’re thinking,” the man was saying. “You’re thinking how good it would be to let the sheik use you, but then all girls think that.”

All girls think that, Claire thought.

“All girls want to be used by the sheik.”

Claire moaned to herself. She wanted The Sheik to use her. She wanted it so bad.

By the time the interview was over, Claire was staggering back into the hall. “Do you need some help,” Kyle asked solicitously.

Claire shook her head. She knew what she needed. She needed The Sheik to come and use her.

When she got back to her office, there was an email waiting for her. There was a meeting scheduled with the sheik tomorrow. Tickets had already been booked for her and Mr. Remington.

Claire groaned to herself. She was going to get to see The Sheik. Oh fuck, this was going to be good, but it was going to be hard, too. She wanted Him to use her but she knew He wouldn’t. Every woman wanted to be The Sheik’s slave. So how the hell was she going to get Him to use her.

For the rest of the day, it was the only thought that really mattered. Even when she seemed not to be thinking about it, it was always there in the back of her mind. How was she going to get The Sheik to use her.

She went home but she found it impossible to concentrate. TV did no good. Dinner was dull and bland. When the phone rang, she let the answering machine pick it up. She knew there was only one thing she wanted.

Finally, she gave herself over to her one true thought. If that was all she was going to think about, then she might as well give it her full attention. She went to her bedroom. She took out the vibrator. She took off her clothes. As turned on as she was, she thought, this shouldn’t take long at all.

How the hell was she going to get Him to use her and more importantly, what was He going to do to her first.

Her dildo played between her legs. Oh fuck, she thought. How was she going to do it. Every woman wanted to be His slave. How was she going to get Him to use her.

She ran the vibrator against her clit and she moaned. Every woman wanted to be His slave. How was she going to get Him to use her.

Claire moaned as she fed the vibrator between her legs. Oh yeah, there it was.

She wondered how The Sheik would take her. Maybe like she was now, she thought, flat on her back with her legs spread, inviting the man to come and slip Himself between her thighs.

Claire quivered and she knew it wasn’t the vibrator that was doing that to her. She knew it was the thoughts she had of The Sheik and his big, hard cock.

Claire continued to work the vibrator between her legs. Maybe He wouldn’t do it like that, she thought. Maybe, He’d do something else.

Yeah, like get her up on her hands and knees, Claire thought, and she shivered as her body responded to that thought. She’d already cum once but she felt as if she were going to do it again.

Every woman wanted to be his slave, Claire told herself. That meant bowing down before Him. Claire moaned again. She was so close. She knew she wanted to bow down. She wanted to be on her hands and her knees. She wanted to feel the sheik come up behind her. She wanted to feel His hands on her ass.

Claire moaned again and she fucked herself even harder. She wanted to feel His hands on her ass and then His dick at her gate and then He’d take her like the property she was.

Claire moaned again. He’d fuck her and she’d fuck him back because she wouldn’t be able to get enough of His cock and the more He took her, the more she’d want it because ... because every woman wanted to be His slave ... every woman wanted to be His slave ... every woman ... every ... woman ...

Claire groaned as her pussy finally succumbed to the inevitable. She was cumming so hard. She was cumming so hard. She was cumming so fucking hard.

Claire woke up the next morning feeling sore and chagrined. Why she was feeling sore was hardly in doubt. She’d been at work on herself long into the night. Why she was feeling chagrined also was not it doubt. What the hell were you thinking about, she asked herself. The Sheik was a principal agent. How could she even have considered fucking Him. It just wasn’t done.

For a moment, she even considered asking that she be reassigned but she knew she wasn’t going to do that. If she admitted what she’d done, it would simply tell her superiors that she couldn’t be trusted and after that, she knew she’d never get their trust again. Someone else would always be placed abover her. Her career would be over.

And besides was the thought buried so deep in her mind that even she didn’t realize it was there, if she told her superiors what she’d been thinking, then she wouldn’t be able to see The Sheik again.

And besides, it wasn’t really like she wanted to be The Sheik’s slave, not really. It was just ... well, she wasn’t sure what it was, but she knew she didn’t want that.

With the morning beginning, Claire set about getting herself ready for the trip to New York. Pain in the ass, she thought not for the first time. Why the hell did they have to go up there all the time? Why couldn’t The Sheik ever come down to Washington for once in His life?

Claire set out her clothes for the day and then went to take her shower. More than once, she caught herself with a hand between her legs and another on her tits as she thought about The Sheik. Stop it, she told herself, and every time she would stop herself but if she didn’t watch it, the thoughts would return and once again, she’d find a hand between her legs and another on her tits.

By the time she’d finished her shower, she’d taken to trying to think of other things instead of The Sheik but even that didn’t work. When she thought of shopping, suddenly she was thinking of shopping with The Sheik or better yet, shopping for The Sheik. She thought of going to a store and buying sexy lingerie for The Sheik, of trying them on for Him, and of letting Him peel them off of her, and once again, she found her hand between her legs.

Stop it, she told herself.

Driving, she thought to herself. Driving. That couldn’t be sexual. Picture yourself behind the wheel of your car, and Claire did. She was driving along. This was good, she thought, only she wasn’t driving anymore. She looked over to see who was driving and there was The Sheik. She imagined looking down at herself. What was she wearing. High heels, black and a short black, skirt. She hoped The Sheik liked looking at her legs. She was wearing a sheer, white top. She hoped The Sheik could see the black bra she was wearing through the top. She hoped it turned Him on.

Stop it, she told herself, only now in her fantasy, they weren’t even driving anymore. They were stopped and she was reaching over to feel The Sheik’s cock. It didn’t take her that long to get His dick out. The man was huge, but of course, He was. He was The Sheik. Every woman wanted to be his ...

Stop it, she told herself even as she pulled her hand from between her legs. Don’t you dare finish that thought.

Claire moaned helplessly. From the point where she was now, she needed to cum so bad but she had to get ready. She moaned to herself. Just one quick, little one, she told herself, just to get the day started, and with that, she moaned as she pushed a finger inside herself. Oh yeah, that was what she needed. She moaned again as her finger entered her. “Oh fuck,” she moaned as her pussy bore down on her finger. Oh yeah, that was what she fuckin’ needed.

She stepped out of the shower. She was about as clean as she was going to get although she already felt dirty again and she started to dry herself off. She wished The Sheik were here to see her dry herself off. Or better yet, if the sheik were naked and she were watching him dry himself off. She could help with that. She could drop to her knees. She could lick His cock dry. She could ...

Stop it, she told herself. You don’t even give blow jobs so why the hell are you thinking about licking some guy’s dick.

Because it’s The Sheik, she answered back. She’d suck his dick if He wanted her to. He was The Sheik and every woman wanted to ...

Shut up. Shut up. Don’t you dare finish that thought.

Claire tossed her towel down in frustration. What the hell was the matter with her? Maybe she needed to see a doctor or something. Maybe she really should tell people what was going on but she knew she wouldn’t do that. It would mean not seeing The Sheik again.

She went back out to her bedroom to put on her clothes and she was aghast. Why had she picked these things out.

The blouse was a silk top that made her feel so sexy. She loved the way it felt on her skin but more than that, it made her so frisky and so horny.

The underwear wasn’t much better. The bra was a push-up which would have her nearly popping out of her top and the thong she’d picked out was little more than a glorified piece of string.

At first glance, the skirt seemed better. It was black, at least. That was at least respectable but the length was entirely to short. She’d have to be careful walking in that thing and sitting down was out of the question. Nope, that was impractical, too.

Why had she done this, she wondered, although she already knew the answer. She put the bra back. The Sheik should see her as she really was, no unnatural enhancements. She didn’t even question why she was dressing for The Sheik. She already knew. She wanted to put the blouse back but she couldn’t. She wanted to be sexy for The Sheik and the blouse made her feel sexy.

She kept the thong for the same reason but she decided to lose the skirt. It might be black but that wasn’t enough to make it suitable. It was entirely impractical. The skirt she finally did pick out was still above the knee but at least it wasn’t that short.

She was ready when Mr. Remington stopped by to pick her up. Funny, she thought, she knew his first name was Lyle but somehow, it was just easier to refer to him as Mr. Remington. Men from foreign cultures, they just didn’t understand American ways. They needed women to be more deferential and somehow, it just seemed easier to carry that over to all men.

The man looked her up and down and he whistled. “Someone got all dressed up today. You sure you want to wear that?”

“Why? What’s wrong with it?”

The man shook his head. “You know The Sheik. You show up wearing that, He’s going to be all over you.”

Claire felt a surge of pride. “You think so,” she almost asked but she bit it back at the last moment. No point in letting everyone know that she wanted to be His slave.

Stop that, she told herself.

“Sure,” the man said. “You sure you don’t want to change?”

“Do we have time,” Claire asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

“Probably not.”

“Well, let’s go then,” Claire said with a little half-smile, knowing that she had at least, won this round.

The two colleagues didn’t talk much on the way to the airport. Claire had no idea what the man next to her was thinking and she didn’t much care. She was too lost in her own thoughts to be worried about what Mr. Remington was thinking. She knew what she was thinking. She was hoping The Sheik was as impressed with her as Mr. Remington appeared to be.

The flight to New York was short and soon, a taxicab had conveyed the two of them to the sheik’s residence. “Mr. Remington and Ms. Morrison to see the sheik,” Claire announced in the lobby.

The two of them were ushered up to the sheik’s penthouse where Khalid, Mr. Hussein Claire reminded herself, met them at the door and let them in.

Almost from the outset, something was wrong. The men were talking but Claire found herself oddly distracted. She liked this stuff, the things that the men were talking about. It was what she did for a living and yet, she just couldn’t seem to get herself into the conversation.

Of course, she knew what the problem was. It was HIM. She found it so hard to concentrate whenever he was around because, of course, every woman wanted to be His slave.

Stop that, she told herself.

She shifted nervously in her seat. She knew what she wanted. She wanted the man to take her in the back, rip off her clothes, and then fuck her brains out. These guys could talk all they wanted about different plans to do this or that but the only plan Claire was thinking about was one that involved having The Sheik come and do her and then do her again.

Claire shifted again in her seat. She was uncomfortable and she knew what she needed.

Stop that.

Claire wished she weren’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were so hard. If she weren’t wearing a bra, her nipples would be pressing against her silk blouse. She stifled the urge to moan. That would be so good, to feel the feel of that silk against her skin, to feel the silk on her hard nipples and if she weren’t wearing the bra, everyone could see it. Everyone could see just how hard she was.

Stop that.

Of course, it wasn’t everyone that she wanted to have see her. It was only one person. She wanted Him to see her nipples. She wanted Him to see how turned on she was.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it.

She wondered what He would do if He saw how hot she was. Would He make her just sit there and suffer or would He pull her out of her chair? He was a gentleman, wasn’t he? He wouldn’t make her suffer, would He, so if He would take her out of her chair, would He take her right there, or would He take her in the back and fuck her brains out?

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it.

She wanted Him to take her in the back. She wanted Him to fuck her brains out.

Stop it. Stop it.

Fuck, she wished she’d worn the shorter skirt. She should have worn the shorter skirt because then He could have seen how good she looked when they arrived.

Stop it.

And as short as that first skirt had been, she was sure she could have found some way of flashing Him. As short as that first skirt had been, it would have been hard not to and with the thong she was wearing, flashing would have meant more than letting him get a look at her panties. He would have seen her pussy for sure.

She didn’t even bother to tell herself to stop. She knew what she wanted. She wanted The Sheik to get out of the chair he was in and she wanted Him to come to her. She wanted Him to come to her. He’d offer her His hand and she’d take it and then He’d pull her out of her chair and He’d bend her over the table.

Stop it, her mind was whimpering. Stop it.

He’d bend her over the table and he’d slowly lift up her skirt right there in front of the other men, lift it up so they could see just how good she was and she was so wet. Everyone would know just how much she wanted him.

Stop it, her mind was whimpering. Stop it.

He wouldn’t even have to take her panties off to get to her pussy. He’d just pull the thong to one side and there He’d be and then He’d pull his cock out and He’d stick it between her legs.

Try as she might, there was no way Claire could completely stifle her moan.

“Are you all right, Ms. Morrison,” He asked.

“Yes. Yes, I’m fine,” Claire assured him. “Just a ... a ... I didn’t sleep well last night. I must have done something.”

“Can I get you something, an aspirin, maybe?”

“No, no,” she assured him. “I’m fine, really.”

“You’re sure?”

Claire assured the man she was fine and the meeting again resumed its normal course.

Could He get her anything, Claire thought. Yeah, she knew what He could get her. It was long and hard and it would fit so nicely between her legs.

Yeah, He’d come up behind her. She’d probably be antsy, like a little girl who can’t wait to open her Christmas gifts, and then He’d put his hand on her ass to calm her down and she’d do that. She would calm right down and then He’d bring his cock between her legs and it would feel so good going inside her and He’d fuck her right there on the table in front of everyone like the property she was and if she was good enough to warrant it, He’d cum inside her and then everyone could see just how good He was and they’d see just how much she belonged to Him.

Stop it, her mind screamed. Stop it. For God’s sake, stop it.

Her mind seemed to settle down, now that it at least, had experienced The Sheik’s cock. She knew what was wrong with her. She knew why she couldn’t concentrate.

It was him. It was The Sheik. She wanted to be His—

Stop that. Stop it. Stop it right now.

The meeting eventually came to a merciful end. “You were a real help in there.”

“Huh,” Claire asked on the cab ride back to the airport.

“I said you were a real help in there,” Lyle Remington said sarcastically. “What was wrong with you? You were fidgeting around like a two-year-old.”

“I was not,” Claire said defensively but she knew that was a lie. She knew what was wrong. As wet as her pussy was, it was getting hard to think straight.

“Whatever,” the man said and then he turned to stare sullenly out the window of the car.

Claire felt bad and more than that, she knew he was right. She was dropping the ball but he just didn’t understand. After all, every woman wanted to ...

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. You will not say that anymore. Stop it.

But every woman wanted to ...

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. Don’t say it. Don’t say it. Don’t even think it.

But every woman wanted to be His slave.

Claire moaned softly to herself. Damn, it felt good to think that. Fuck, she thought to herself. It felt so good just to think that. Lyle Remington looked at her and he snorted in disgust. He just didn’t get it, Claire told herself. He just didn’t get it. Every woman wanted to be His slave.

Claire let her thoughts once again come to rest on The Sheik. Every woman wanted to be His slave. Of course, that was true. That had to be true. Every woman wanted to be His slave.

Claire furrowed her brow. Was that true, she wondered and if so, why was it true. Sure, it made her wet just thinking about The Sheik but why was it true. Why should she want to be anyone’s slave.

Because he was The Sheik, she answered herself. Because every woman wanted to be His slave.

But why, she asked herself. Why should she want to be anyone’s slave?

She should fight it, she told herself. She should fight it. She shouldn’t want to be anyone’s slave.

She was still telling herself that on the plane ride home but she just wasn’t sure if she actually believed it.

She was only twenty-five. She was pretty. She had her whole life in front of her. Why should she want to be anyone’s slave.

Because he was The Sheik she told herself as she had so many times before.

Yeah, but he was just a man. His bio said he was thirty-six years old and he looked it. She was young and pretty. Why should she want to be His slave?

Because he was The Sheik.

Claire sighed in frustration. She’d gone back to her place to get her car and she was still at war with herself. He’s just a man she told herself. He’s just a man and he’s not even that good looking. Kind or ordinary, she thought to herself. Yeah, that’s right. He was kind of ordinary.

But he was The Sheik.

Claire sighed in exasperation behind the wheel of her car. She was getting nowhere with this. So, okay, take if from the top. He was just a man. Average looks and he was old. Okay, that was a start.

She had other guys who were interested in her, guys that were better looking. Okay, this was better.

He was arrogant. Sure, He had a lot of money and He wasn’t afraid to throw it around, but He thought just because He had money, He could do whatever He wanted. Okay, that was better. Focus on that.

He’d almost made her cry, once. She’d only been on the job for a little more than a month and she’d met The Sheik for the very first time. She’d been warned about Him. She’d been told He could be brusque but He was more than that. He shredded almost every word that came out of her mouth. He called her a stupid, little girl. He told her she didn’t understand anything about the Middle East. He’d told her that she might as well quit now before she really screwed things up.

It had gotten so bad that her boss at the time had finally had to come to her defense, but by that time, Claire was worried that the man might be right. Almost as soon as the meeting was over, she’d fled to the women’s bathroom. For just a moment, she’d thought she was going to be sick but then she looked at herself in the mirror. “What a jerk,” she’d told her reflection, and that was that. She’d decided right then and there that she was never going to let him have that power over her.

So, why the hell was she letting him do this now? Why was she wanting to be His ...

Don’t go there, she told herself. Don’t go there. Not yet. You’re not ready for that. Not yet.

It was a pattern, she soon realized. He did it to all the new people. Some crumpled as she almost had and some withstood the fire and all the while, The Sheik seemed to take an almost perverse desire in putting the newbies under fire, and all of the times she’d seen him do it, she still thought He’d treated her the worst.

Think about that, she thought as she sat down at her computer. Think about that when you think about The Sheik.

Yeah but, every woman ...

Stop that. Stop that. Don’t even go there. Stop that.

But ...

The Sheik is an arrogant SOB. Don’t even go there.

But ...

The Sheik is an arrogant SOB. That’s why He makes us go up there to meet Him instead of hopping on a stupid plane and coming down here to meet us every once in a while. She wished she had Him here right now. She’d tell Him off right here in front of everybody. She’d tell what an arrogant SOB He was. She’d tell Him just how much she wanted to suck His cock.

What? No?

But once the thought was there in her mind, it was impossible to get out. Yeah, she’d love to have The Sheik there in her office. She’d love to have Him there so she could tell Him just how much she wanted to be owned by Him. She’d love to tell Him that she was nothing more than His property, there for Him to do with as he saw fit. She’d love to have Him there so she could suck on his cock. She’d love to have Him there so everyone else could see what a good piece of property she was. She’d love to have Him here so everyone could see her suck on His cock.

She was still in the same clothes she had been wearing to New York which meant she still had on the silk blouse, the short skirt and the nearly non-existant thong. She looked around her. No was standing that near by.

A hand tugged almost tentatively as her skirt. She inched it slowly up her legs. What was she doing, Claire wondered even as she inched the skirt even higher.

What she needed was Him ... here ... right now. She knew she had no cause to make any demands on Him but she knew that was what she needed.

She looked at the door to her office. No one there. She let a finger slide between her legs.

She was wet. She was very wet. She pushed the finger even harder against herself. She rubbed the finger against her clit.

She looked at the door to her office. Still no one there. That was good. She continued to rub her finger against her clit but now her other hand was sliding along the blouse. God, that silk made her feel so hot.

The hand was on her torso and then it was toying with the button it found there.

Another furtive look at the door. Still no one there. That was good. This was so stupid, Claire told herself but she just couldn’t help it. Her hand moved to a second button. She flicked the button open even as her fingers continued to play with her pussy.

A third button was opened and then a fourth. Her hand worked its way inside her blouse and she squeezed one of her tits even as her finger continued to work its way between her legs.

“Mmm yeah,” she moaned. That was what she needed. Now, if only He were here.

Claire moaned as her finger continued to work its way between her legs. She didn’t even like sucking cocks but for Him, if He were here, if He were standing there with His cock hanging out, she knew she’d make an exception.

Her hand squeezed one of her tits and her eyes closed. Fuck, this was good. So much for not thinking about Him, Claire thought. This was much better than not thinking about Him. Claire knew what she needed. She needed to be owned. She needed to be owned by The Sheik and by His dick and somehow, she knew His dick was going to be so big and fat and juicy. Claire moaned again. Fuck, she needed that. She needed that cock. She needed it so bad.

Her pussy was right there. She was right on the edge. She moaned again. Fuck, she needed to cum.

Claire moaned as her finger finally got her off. Fuck, that was good. She moaned again. It felt so good to just think about The Sheik’s cock, think about His cock and nothing else, and then cum really, really hard.

Claire opened her eyes as she started to cum and with a start, she realized she wasn’t alone. Ross Williamson was standing there in her office doorway, standing there with a half-eaten donut and a cup of coffee, standing there watching her get herself off.

“Oh my God,” she gasped.

Ross grinned. “Don’t mind me,” he told her. “You want to go ahead and fuck yourself, feel free. It doesn’t bother me,” and with that, he took his coffee and his donut back to his own office.

Claire was so embarrassed and yet as embarrassed as she was, she still couldn’t bring herself to tell herself it was wrong. Thinking about The Sheik just seemed to be so right. After all, every woman wanted ...

Stop that.

But it was getting so hard.

Over the course of the next week, she tried to think about anything else besides The Sheik. During the day, it wasn’t that hard as it was at night which wasn’t to say it was easy but there was her work to throw herself into and she worked very hard. As long as she kept herself busy, she was fine, but it was when she was distracted that she was most vulnerable, like that time when was asked to review a report that had The Sheik’s name in it and suddenly, the blond was consumed with a desire to have The Sheik’s cock that had her racing for the bathroom and moments later, she was in a stall getting herself off.

But as hard as work could be for her, it was nothing compared to the way things were after work. She’d come home with nothing to do. Friends would ask her out but she’d always say she couldn’t because she had something to do. It was a lie. She knew it was a lie but for some reason, she just didn’t feel like going out with her friends.

And that left her with lots and lots of time. That left her with time to think about Him. That left her with time to think about The Sheik.

She didn’t want to think about Him. In fact, she tried as hard as she could to keep from thinking about Him, but somehow, He always seemed to creep back into her thoughts and before the night was over, she would end up with a dildo between her legs, working herself hard until she made herself cum and cum and cum, and then she’d lie in a crumpled heap as her fatigued body finally slipped off to sleep and then it would start all over again.

It had been a week since the trip to Manhattan when the envelope came. It was marked “Urgent” and it gave the same conference room that she’d been in before.

Claire was late. That wasn’t like her but she’d gotten distracted by thoughts about Him and when she finally managed to pull herself out of her daydreams, it was already ten minutes past the appointed meeting time. Claire shook her head as she scurried out the door. She hoped the man would still be there when she arrived.

He was. “You’re late,” he said finally.

“I know. I’m sorry. I got caught up with something.”

The man raised an eyebrow but he didn’t say anything. Still, Claire was sure the man didn’t believe her and that bothered her because she knew she was supposed to be deferential to men.

“Uh huh,” the man said. “Should we get started then. Tell me, how have things been going on the Middle East desk?”

“Okay, I guess. I mean, things aren’t going all that bad there right now, but give it a few minutes and that could all change.”

The man nodded. “You know that’s not what I meant.”

The blond was quivering. She knew what the man had meant.

“How are things going for you on the Middle East desk,” the man asked finally.

Claire took a deep breath and then she exhaled. “Terrible,” she said.

“Really? What seems to be the problem?”

Claire snorted to herself. Like she was going to tell him. “Nothing, really,” she said irritably.

“You sure.”

Claire nodded. She was sure.

“All right then, I want to talk about the sheik.”

Great, Claire thought. Here she was trying not to think about Him and that seemed to be all anyone else wanted to talk about.

“First of all, how are your relations with the sheik?”

“How do you mean?”

“I understand you had a rough meeting the last time you were together. Something about sleeping wrong or something like that. Is there anything we should know about you and the sheik?”

Oh great, Claire thought. How had this man found out about that. There weren’t that many people in the room so it must have been Lyle Remington. You would have thought he would have kept something like that to himself. It wasn’t like he had to go blabbing her excuse all over the place, but hell, what did she expect?

“Well,” the man sitting across from her asked.

Claire sighed. “I had an ... an unfortunate meeting. It didn’t go as well as I would have liked.”

The man took one of the bottled waters that he always seemed to have with him and he opened it. The water hissed as he broke the seal. “I think that’s a bit of an understatement,” he said. “Want one?”

Claire shook her head.

“You sure?”

Claire didn’t think she needed a water but then she knew she needed to be more deferential to men so she took a water.

“So I understand that after the meeting, you went back to your office and masturbated.”

Shit, Claire thought. Ross must have talked, too. Shit, did these people have nothing better to do than sit around and talk about what she was doing. Didn’t she have any privacy at all?

“So what were you thinking about when you were getting yourself off in your office, or maybe it might be more appropriate to ask who were you thinking about?”

Claire took another sip from her water. She wasn’t going to answer and besides, she had the feeling the man already knew.

“Well,” he asked.

“I don’t want to say.” Claire took another drink from her water bottle.

“Mind if I take a guess?”

“Sure, whatever.”

“I think you want the sheik to own you.”

“What,” Claire laughed somewhat nervously even as she took another pull from her bottle of water. “You’re crazy. I don’t want the sheik to own me.”

“Now come on,” the man said. “You know as well as I do that every woman wants to be owned by the sheik.”

Claire did know that. She didn’t want to admit it but she did know it. No wait, she thought. That wasn’t right, was it?

“You do know that,” the man said.

“What,” said Claire even as she took another drink of water. Somehow, this wasn’t going the way she thought it should but she really couldn’t figure out why.

“You know that every woman wants to be owned by the sheik.”

She did know that. Claire nodded her head. She took another drink from her bottle. She felt stupid having it explained to her this way, but ...

“So if every woman wants to be owned by the sheik and if you are a woman, then that must mean you want to be owned by the sheik.

Well, when it was said that way, it made sense, but ... Claire couldn’t put her finger on it but there was still something wrong with that statement.

“You want to be owned by the sheik.”

Maybe, Claire thought.

“You want to be owned by the sheik,” the man said again.

Claire wasn’t saying anything but she was thinking about it. Maybe, she thought. Maybe.

“You want to be owned by the sheik,” the man said more urgently.

Claire really couldn’t find anything wrong with that statement and besides, if she were owned by The Sheik, He could fuck her whenever he wanted. Her pussy jumped at that thought.

“You want to be owned by the sheik.”

Claire nodded. She did want that.

“You want to be owned by the sheik.”

Claire nodded again. It was making more sense now.

“You want to be owned by the sheik. Say it. Say you want to be owned by the sheik.”

Claire was almost quivering with excitement. There was still a small part of her that was holding back but then she started to speak. “I want to be owned by The Sheik,” she said and it just sounded so right when she said it like that.

“Say it again. You want to be owned by the sheik.”

“I want to be owned by The Sheik.” The doubt was gone now.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, to admit the truth. It feels good to admit what you want and what you need and tell me again, what do you want?”

“I want to be owned by The Sheik.”

“Of course you do. You’re a woman. All women want to be owned by the sheik but only a lucky few ever get what they want. I can help you out with that. I can help you get what you want.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know you can’t approach the sheik on your own. The sheik only wants wants women who know their place. The sheik wouldn’t want a woman who would come up and offer herself to him because he would regard that as being much too forward.

Why yes, she could see that, Claire thought. The man was right. She just couldn’t approach the man outright.

“But I could approach the sheik and I could offer you up to him. The sheik would like that better, the exchange of property between two men.”

Yes, she could see that. The Sheik would like that better.

“Would you like that,” the man was asking. “Would you like me to do that? Would you like to have me barter you away to the sheik?”

Claire nodded eagerly.

“You realize you would be giving up your freedom. You would never again have the rights of a free woman. You would be nothing more than the sheik’s property, to do with as he sees fit. You realize that, don’t you?”

Claire nodded emphatically. She got it. She understood. She was going to be giving up her freedom but if it meant subjecting herself to the whims of The Sheik, then it was more than worth it, but the longer they stood around talking about it, the longer it was going to take to finally get the job done and the longer it was going to take before she finally became The Sheik’s property.

“I’ll see what I can do,” the man said.

They talked some more and the more they talked, the more excited Claire got. If she’d thought about it, she might have thought if strange that they no longer seemed to be talking about her job or what she did. She might have thought that from the way they talked that her job was irrelevant and in a way it was because all they really talked about was the sheik and what he would do when he took possession of her. If she’d thought about it at all, she might have thought that their conversation was only reinforcing her desire to be owned by the sheik but Claire didn’t think about what was said.

She got back to her office and she looked around. There were important things here but there was nothing that was important to her.

That wasn’t exactly true. She opened a drawer and she pulled out one file. It contained everything they knew about the sheik. Now, this was important. If she were going to be owned by the man, then she needed to know what he liked and what he needed.

She stared at one of the various photographs that they had of the man and she could feel herself getting hotter and wetter. Every woman wanted to be owned by this man but she was one of the lucky ones, or at least she hoped she was. She wasn’t owned by him yet.

She was getting hotter and wetter. She knew what she needed. She needed to cum. No, she corrected herself, what she really needed was for The Sheik to make her cum. She looked around her office. There was nothing she really wanted here, nothing except for her file on The Sheik.

She wondered if anyone would care if she went home early. She wondered if it really mattered. After all, if she were going to be owned by The Sheik, did it really matter what these people thought.

If she were going to be owned by The Sheik, those were the operative words. She wasn’t owned yet. Appearances had to be maintained. Mr. Kyle had made that abundantly clear to her. Until a deal was reached, she had to act as if nothing were in the works.

The problem was there was still nothing in her office that she wanted to do except stare at The Sheik’s picture.

And masturbate.

God, she wanted to masturbate. She was so fucking horny. She wanted to masturbate so bad.

Her skirt wasn’t as short as it had been that day on the trip to New York but that wasn’t going to stop her. A quick look around revealed that there wasn’t anyone near by so she hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties.

Her panties were damp because she was wet and that was only right. After all, she’d been staring at a picture of The Sheik so of course, she was wet. She tucked the panties in her purse.

Claire quickly sat back down again. That was better, she thought, but it still wasn’t good enough. She still needed something long and hard between her legs but what she really needed was The Sheik and there was still nothing here in her office that she was really interested in doing.

She almost wished she could take the pictures she had of The Sheik and she wished she could hang them up around her office so that she could look at Him and more importantly, so she could feel like he was watching her but that was sure to attract attention and besides, it seemed like something a schoolgirl would do so she resisted the urge. Besides, what she really needed was to get herself off.

It was The Sheik’s cock that did it. Not His real cock, of course. That would have been too much to ask for, but the thought of it that got her off. She still didn’t know what it would look like but she didn’t care. What it looked like was unimportant. What was important was what He was going to ask her to do to it and what He was going to do to her with it.

She could almost feel His dick inside her just by thinking about it. The Sheik’s cock was better than any dick she’d ever had before. She knew that. She stifled the urge to moan.

Thinking about His dick inside her, it was good, not as good as the real thing, Claire knew but better than any other dick she’d ever had. This time, she didn’t quite manage to fight back the urge to moan and besides, she didn’t really want to not moan. This was His dick and she wanted to moan when she had Him inside her. She wanted Him to know just how much she appreciated Him.

Only He wasn’t here, Claire told herself. Pity, because an imaginary dick was nothing compared to what she knew could be done to with His real dick.

Still, it was better than nothing. A lot better again. Again, Claire tried to stifle the urge to moan. She didn’t even realize she had her hand between her legs. “Fuck me,” she wanted to say. “Fuck me.”

Only she knew there was no one there to hear her. Still, The Sheik’s imaginary dick was better than any dick she’d ever had before. Her pussy slid back and forth against her office chair, almost as if she were trying to grind herself against her chair, almost as if she were trying to fuck the hell out of her chair.

She was close. She knew it. She was so close. Just a little bit more. Just a little bit ...

Claire bit down on her lip to keep herself from moaning. Oh fuck, that was it. That was it. She was cumming. Oh fuck, that was it. That was so fucking good. Every cock she’d ever had before, it was nothing compared to The Sheik’s dick or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe the other dicks compared to The Sheik’s dick, maybe it was those ones that were imaginary. All Claire knew was that from now on, she needed the real thing.

The letter was much the same as the previous ones she’d gotten. It was marked “Urgent” like the rest but instead of directing her to the now familiar conference room, it gave her a different time and place and it finished with the words, “Don’t be late.”

The sheik’s limousine pulled into the nearly deserted parking lot. There was only one car in the parking lot so it wasn’t hard to figure out who the sheik was there to meet. It was an old car and leaning against its fender was a solitary figure. The man waited for the limo to come to a stop before he walked over to the big, black car. The man opened the door and he let himself inside. “So,” he said.

“Is she here,” the sheik asked.

“I said I’d bring her,” the man said, “and I did what I said, so the question really comes back to you. You’re going to get your American piece of ass, just like I promised, and in return, you’re going to stop being so obstructionist and you’re going to get with the program. So how about it? Do we have a deal?”

“Can I see her first?”

“That wasn’t part of the deal.”

The sheik rubbed his chin. He didn’t trust the American, but his lack of trust had nothing to do with the American’s ability to deliver. It was the tactics that bothered the sheik. He knew this man and he knew the man would step on whoever and whatever it took to get the job done. On the other hand, his tactics were of little concern to the sheik just so long as he did what the sheik wanted and just so long as the sheik in turn did what the American wanted.

Bob Kyle went back to his car but he was only gone for a moment and when he returned, Claire was there with him.

The sheik looked Claire up and down. Just a few weeks ago, he’d found himself wishing he could have this woman. With as much money as he had, it seemed his tastes almost always strayed to things he couldn’t actually have. He’d even made a comment to that effect to that man Remington and the man, it seemed, had believed him because now, here he was, with this blond, staring at him. You could almost think she was just as cold and aloof as she’d always been until you looked in her eyes.

Remington was a moron but this man, Kyle, he was something else. He was dangerous. The sheik knew that so he hadn’t immediately accepted the offer when Kyle had approached him, but the deal intrigued him so now here he was and all he had to do was accept the gift that was offered. He could hardly believe it. He was going to have this American as his own personal slave.

And that’s when the sheik knew that if everything was as it was purported to be, he was going to take the deal even with all the strings attached to it. He hadn’t known it until that very instant. He looked at the girl. He had to test her. “So,” he asked, “you want to be my slave?”

Claire could feel herself quivering with excitement. This was it, she knew. This was it. This was what she truly wanted to be. She just hoped she didn’t blow this because if she did, well if she did, nothing else she might ever do would ever make up for this one failure. She just hoped she got it right. “I want to be your slave,” she said. “I want to be your slave. I want it so bad. I want you to tell me what to do. I want to be your slave.”

“You want to be my slave? You realize, you’ll be giving up all your rights if you do that?”

Claire nodded helplessly. She couldn’t help feeling that she was blowing this. She had to get The Sheik to accept her. “I know what I’m giving up,” she said, “but I want to be your slave.”

“What about these women’s rights you American women are always talking about?”

Claire could feel panic rise up inside her. Her own words and thoughts were being used against her but she needed The Sheik to take her as His slave. “I don’t care about women’s rights,” she blurted out. “I don’t care about anything. I just want you to take me as your slave. Take me, ple-e-e-e-ease.”

Claire knew she sounded pathetic but it was all she knew how to do. She had to make the man believe.

The man looked from Claire to Kyle, then back at Claire and then back at Kyle again. “Mind if I try her out now?”

Kyle grinned. “I suppose we could let you have a small sample of the merchandise.”

The sheik looked back at Claire and he grinned. “All right,” he said, “since you say you want to be my slave, why don’t you hop inside my limo here where we can have a little more private discussion.”

Claire practically squealed with delight. She liked the way the conversation was going and she was more than happy to jump in the car with the sheik.

“Close the door,” the man told her and again, Claire did as she was told.

Every woman wanted to be the The Sheik’s slave, she told herself, but only she was lucky enough to get what others could only dream of.

“Let’s see the panties,” the man said.

Up came her skirt and she was showing The Sheik her panties.

The man shook his head in disbelief. He didn’t even think the American liked him and yet, here she was complying with his every request with what seemed to be an almost giddy elation, but so far, he hadn’t gone that far. Time to see how far the American was really willing to go. “The panties,” the sheik said. “Take them off.”

Without batting an eye, Claire slipped off her panties.

The sheik pawed the American’s pussy. “Wet,” he said even as Claire moaned.

Claire moaned again. “Only for you,” she moaned. “Only for you.”

“We’ll see about that. My dick. Take it out.”

Claire unzipped the slacks of the sheik’s business suit and she pulled his dick out.

“Why don’t you go ahead and suck on that for me.”

Claire would have balked at that request from any other man but this was The Sheik. She needed to show she was worthy. Down went her mouth and then she was sucking on his cock.

The man groaned. Any other woman he knew would have said sucking on his cock was unclean but not the American. She was sucking on his cock like there was no tomorrow and if she didn’t watch it, she was going to make him cum really hard today.

The sheik ran a hand through the American’s hair. He didn’t have a blond and right now, he was thinking of adding one to his harem.

The man groaned. He almost came right then and there. Almost, but not quite.

He pushed Claire off of his cock. Claire desperately wanted to stay where she was so she could show him just how good she was but his movements left little doubt as to what he wanted and The Sheik just had to be obeyed so as much as she didn’t want to do it, she let him push her mouth off of his cock.

“You’re a pretty good cock sucker,” the man told the girl, “but what we really need to see is just how well you can take a cock.”

“Oh yes,” Claire said enthusiastically. “You’re right, of course. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me with my big, hard dick. Please. Please fuck me.”

The sheik smiled. “I’m not sure you understand what I have in mind,” he said. “I want you to get up there and ride my cock.”

Claire hesitated if only for a moment and then she was climbing up onto the man’s lap. Riding seemed so dominant and she didn’t want to be dominant but if that was what he wanted her to do. Her hand reached between her legs and she took hold of the man’s cock and then she brought the head of his cock right up to the entrance to her womanly gate. She moaned as she felt the head of his cock graze the outside of her cunt and then she moaned even as she pushed her pussy down onto that cock.

The man groaned as he felt his cock slide inside her but what really got his attention was the look of pure bliss on the American’s face as she took his cock. Whatever it was he thought she might have thought about him, there was no doubt what she was thinking now. She loved the feel of having him inside her even more than he loved having his cock inside her.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned even as her pussy moved up and down on that cock. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh yeah. Fuck me.”

The sheik couldn’t help it. His hands slid around and then he was gripping the American’s tight, little bottom. The man groaned again. Sometimes, American women could be such a pain in the butt. The man groaned. But not this one. No, not this one. The man groaned again. He was seriously considering it. He was seriously considering taking this woman on.

“Fuck me,” the woman moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man gritted his teeth and he groaned again. There was just no way to stop it even if he wanted to. He moaned one last time and then his cock was surging inside that tight, little cunt and even as it was, he heard the woman moan and then her pussy bore down on him as it milked the cum from his loins.

The woman nestled her head in against the sheik’s cheek even as her pussy continued to cum and cum. “Mmm, baby,” she moaned. “Mmm, that’s so good,” she moaned. “Take me. Take me, please. Take me. Fuck me. Make me your slave. I need you to do it. I need you to make me your slave. I need you to make me complete.”

He must be a fucking idiot for considering this, the man told himself.

“I only want to serve you,” the woman mewed plaintively. “I want to be your slave. I want to serve you. I want you to use my body for your pleasure. Please. Please take me.”

“You want me to take you,” the man said. “Fine. I’ll take you. Right here and now, I’ll take you. From now on, you belong to me. Right here and now, you are my property to do with as I see fit.”

The American gasped and she moaned again. “Yes,” she said in a barely audible whisper and then again, just a little louder, and all of the sudden, her pussy was squeezing the man’s cock even harder than it had before.

The sheik rolled down the window. Kyle was there, waiting. “We have a deal,” the man said.

Kyle smiled a knowing smile. “I never doubted it for a moment. Have fun, sheik. We’ll be in touch.”