The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rise of The Fascinating Five, Part Four: Bella

Bella Beguile attends to some items on her personal agenda before Domina Peggy’s humiliation-ceremony tribute to Hypnothea

Grant Carson stepped from the elevator and walked down the hallway toward his suite in the Seattle Fairmont Hotel; it was just after eight o’clock on a Thursday evening.

He was a tall, handsome man of forty-two; he had short stylishly-spiked blonde hair and light blue eyes. He was reasonably fit, though he had let himself get a bit out of shape recently. He wore a very well-tailored custom-made navy blue pinstriped suit and expensive Italian-leather shoes. There was a thin strip of slightly paler skin on his left ring finger where his wedding ring normally rested.

Grant had removed it, as he always did when he met one of the women he was cheating on his wife with.

A very successful and wealthy money-manager, Grant was an arrogant, self-centered and chauvinistic man who was currently having affairs with both his young personal assistant Mindi and his younger masseuse Jana.

It was Jana he was on his way to meet; he had her check into the luxury suite under a fake name and paying for it with cash he gave her.

Grant already had a massive erection by the time he reached his suite. He had been eagerly anticipating meeting the nubile Jana all day; the young woman was not overly bright, but she was an extremely sexy green-eyed redhead with a fantastic body from her devout yoga training.

Not to mention her skilled masseuse’s hands, Grant thought as he swiped his room card.

He stepped into the expensive suite’s large living room and immediately began to remove his jacket.

“Jana, I hope you ordered the champagne—who the hell are you?” he said, startled to see a strange woman sitting casually on the couch.

“Oh, hello Grant. You finally made it. Yes, Jana did order the champagne. It is a very good one, so I took the liberty of trying it. I hope you don’t mind. Thank you,” the woman said with a smile, lifting her champagne flute and winking.

She sipped the drink, then set it on the coffee table and stood. She was a decade or more older than Jana, but no less attractive. The stranger possessed an elegant, classic beauty, shoulder-length silvery blonde hair and breathtaking light blue eyes. She was wearing a floor-length midnight blue corset dress with silver embellishments on the bodice that hugged her athletic, curvy figure; it had a long slit that revealed one of her sexy toned legs, and it gave a teasing glimpse of the tops of her fantastic large round breasts. Her makeup was tasteful, with sultry blue eyeshadow complementing her dress. She wore large glittering diamond drop earrings, and around her neck hung an antique gold pocket-watch on a long chain. Her fingernails were painted in a blue-tipped french manicure, and on her right middle finger was a ring set with an enormous, dazzling blue sapphire. A delicate diamond bracelet adorned her left wrist, and strappy silver sandals added four inches to her height. Her toenails were painted a deep midnight blue similar to her dress, and she wore silver toe rings set with fire-opals on each middle toe.

Calem and poised, the woman radiated confidence and strength.

Grant was momentarily taken aback by the woman’s unexpected presence; however, being a cocky and confident man he recovered quickly.

“I don’t mind at all; I enjoy buying drinks for beautiful women. You seem to know my name, but you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t recognize you, Ms. …?” he said calmly, his suave demeanor returning.

Grant flashed a dazzling smile that often got women’s attention.

The mysterious woman smiled back.

“Oh, you are smooth, aren’t you? I am Bella,” she said pleasantly.

Grant chuckled.

“It is nice to meet you Bella. What can I do for you?” he asked, looking her up and down with unconcealed lust.

Bella walked slowly toward him with a smirk, eyes locked on his, hips swaying seductively.

“I am a client of Jana’s. She wanted me to meet you; she thought we could have a good time,” she said, moving to stand just a few feet in front of him.

“Oh really? You appreciate a good masseuse, do you?” Grant asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Definitely. Jana is very good; I really like the way she touches me,” Bella replied with a wink.

Grant chuckled.

“We have that in common, then. That doesn’t quite explain why you are here, though; I am hoping you are…more than a massage client looking for a free drink,” he said lewdly, his eyes roaming to her tits.

Bella smiled.

“Oh, I am much more than a mere client; I have a lot more than drinking in mind,” she agreed in a sultry voice.

Bella struck a sexy pose as if being photographed on a red carpet, her bare leg forward and one hand on her hip.

Grant grinned.

“I am glad to hear that. Jana is full of surprises, but I honestly didn’t expect her to bring another woman for playtime. Not that I am complaining,” he said.

His erection bulged conspicuously against the fabric of his pants.

“Well then today is your lucky day, Grant. Why don’t you just relax…,” Bella replied in a soothing voice.

She casually reached up and ran a finger slowly along her cleavage.

Grant’s eyes followed it eagerly.

“I can do that,” he agreed eagerly.

“Do you like my watch, Grant?” Bell asked slyly, running her finger down the pocket watch’s chain and then lightly over its golden surface.

Grant swallowed hard and chuckled.

“Absolutely. I like all your… assets,” he replied with a wink, his eyes reflexively following her finger.

Bella smirked slightly; she grasped the long golden chain of her pocket-watch and lifted it from her bosom, raising it so it hung in front of Grant’s eyes.

The highly polished antique timepiece turned slowly about, reflecting the light in a dazzling fashion.

Grant’s eyes went to the watch.

“People often find this very soothing to to look at, to follow with their eyes as it moves…can you do that for me, Grant? Just follow the watch as it moves back and forth…back…and forth…,” Bella said in an insistent but comforting monotone.

She started swinging the watch gently, causing it to flash brilliantly as it moved, almost seeming to glow.

Grant’s eyes followed the timepiece as it swung.

Back and forth.

“It is very nice…valuable too, I’m sure,” Grant replied casually.

HIs eyes roamed to Bella’s lovely tits, but were almost instantly drawn back to the swinging watch as it continued to swing rhythmically before him.

Back and forth.

“Yes, it is very valuable…I am so glad you are looking closely at it…the pretty pocket-watch is very relaxing to simply watch as it swings back and forth…following it with your eyes and listening to the sound of my voice…just relax Grant…relax more and more with each swing of the watch…back and forth…just keep your eyes focused on it and listen carefully to my words…relaxing deeper…deeper with every swing…dropping deeper with each word I say…as you continue watching the pocket-watch swinging back…and forth…it is so easy to allow it to draw your eyes…noticing how good it feels to keep following it and listening to my voice…relax deeper now Grant…deeper with each swing, deeper with every word…,” Bella continued smoothly.

Her voice was becoming stronger and more insistent, yet still somehow remained very soothing.

The swing of Bella’s pocket-watch was slowly increasing speed, and she timed the cadence of her words to its rhythmic movement.

Back and forth.

Grant chuckled even as his eyes continued to follow the watch.

“Are you…trying to…hypnotize me?” he asked slowly.

The flashing golden timepiece filled his vision its beautiful shiny surface beckoning him to follow it.

“You are feeling very relaxed…calm and peaceful…listening to the sound of my voice and watching my pocket-watch…it really draws your eyes Grant. In fact, you cannot take them off the watch now. It feels so good to keep following it with your eyes…back and forth…you must continue to watch the swinging golden watch…letting it relax you as you listen carefully to my words…my voice is so soothing…bypassing your own conscious thoughts and desires…you are very, very relaxed now…,” Bella said, her well-honed hypnotic flowing irresistibly into Grant’s mind.

“That’s cute, Bella but…I…uh…wait…I don’t…um…what…?” Grant stammered.

He found much to his surprise that his gaze was riveted to the swinging watch.

In addition, Bella’s insistent soothing monotone was filling his mind, making it difficult to think clearly.

A pleasant tingling sensation began to spread through him as he started to relax.

He realized the mysterious woman was indeed hypnotizing him.

“Okay, hold on…s-stop…stop, damn it,” Grant said as his eyes were being pulled involuntarily back and forth.

Bella grinned.

“Feeling so good now, Grant. You want to continue to follow my watch, you want to listen to my voice…relaxing more and more…all the tension draining out of your body…all your worries and cares fading away into wonderful, blissful relaxation…you are feeling wonderful as you drop deeper…deeper into relaxation…sinking so quickly…noticing how easy it is to simply let go and relax deeper…deeper…you are getting sleepy, Grant. Your eyelids are growing heavy…heavy…,” she said without missing a beat.

Grant’s eyes were now being pulled along rapidly even as his eyelids began to droop.

“I said…I…said stop…you…y-you can’t…hypno…tize…me,” he said slowly.

He sluggishly raised his arm, reaching for the watch.

“Your arms are now completely relaxed, Grant; they are too heavy to lift. Just let them hang at your sides,” Bella suggested firmly.

“What…?” Grant murmured as his arm dropped limply to his side.

He grunted, trying desperately to lift his now-heavy arms to stop the swinging watch.

He could not.

His heavy-lidded eyes continued to follow the timepiece.

Back and forth.

“Very good, Grant. You are almost completely relaxed now…just keep sinking deeper and deeper…feeling so sleepy now…you eyelids feeling so heavy…the harder you fight to keep them open, the heavier they feel…It will feel so good to give in and drop into complete, total relaxation for me…it will feel wonderful to just let go and close your tired, heavy eyes… I am going to count back from ‘five’, and when I say ‘one’ you will close your eyes and go deep asleep for me. You will be hypnotized and ready to follow my commands…you can no longer move or speak…,” Bella said firmly.

Her watch continued to swing.

Grant’s eyelids were now fluttering; he let out a long sigh as his shoulder slumped.

Her murmured something unintelligible, then went silent.

“Five…you so relaxed now….you are sleepy…sleepy…four…your eyelids are very heavy…three…hearing only my voice…my words becoming your thoughts…two…you cannot stay awake any longer, Grant. Your eyelids are too heavy to keep open….one, close your eyes now and sleep…you are hypnotized,” Bella declared.

Grant’s eyes slammed shut and he collapsed to the floor at the silvery-haired hypnotist’s feet.

Bella grinned, letting her pocket-watch drop back to its resting place between her large, lovely breasts.

“Gotcha. Too easy, really,” she said with disdain.

Bella walked over to the couch and sat; she refilled her champaign glass, then kicked off her sandals and settled back into the comfortable seat.

“Can you hear me, Grant?” she asked firmly.

The hypnotist casually took a sip of her drink.

“Yes…,” Grant murmured from the floor.

“Excellent. Listen very carefully…,” Bella began.

* * *

Grant awoke with a start. He blinked his dry eyes and looked around the living room of his suite.

He started again as he realized he was on his knees.

He was also naked.

“What is this?” he asked in confusion.

“I am afraid things are about to change quite a bit in your life, Grant,” Bella replied sweetly.

The hypnotist was sitting in front of him on the couch, holding a chocolate-covered strawberry.

“What the hell does that mean? Where are my clothes? What the hell is going on?” Grant demanded.

The last thing he remembered was flirting with Bella in anticipation of a threesome with she and Jana.

Now he was kneeling before her naked, while she still wore her sexy dress, eating expensive strawberries and drinking even more expensive champaign ordered on his tab.

Grant tried to stand.

To his surprise, he could not.

You will remain on your knees until I allow you to stand, Bella’s voice echoed inside his mind.

Grant instantly, inexplicably knew she had commanded that he kneel.

More frightening, he also knew he must obey Bella.

Again he tried, and failed, to rise.

Grant let out a growl of frustration.

“Problem, dear?” Bella asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

She took a slow, sensual bite from her strawberry.

“I…why can’t I stand up?” Grant asked in frustration.

“I hypnotized you; you are under a powerful post-hypnotic suggestion to obey me, and I want you on your knees,” Bella replied, unmistakable satisfaction in her voice.

“Hypnotized? Bullshit,” Grant scoffed.

Bella raised an eyebrow.

“Is it? Crawl to me and kiss my feet…slave,” she ordered casually.

Grant frowned.

“Fuck you,” he said defiantly.

Bella smiled, taking another bite from her strawberry.

She sat silently and watched with amusement as Grant began to tremble.

He felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey Bella’s command.

The harder he tried to resist it, the stronger the compulsion became.

Grant went to his hands and knees and crawled toward the smug hypnotist. Bella casually extended her right foot, her silver and fire-opal toe ring gleaming.

Grant lowered his face to her foot and began to lavish kisses upon it.

“Good boy,” Bella said with a giggle.

“Why…are you…doing this to…me?” Grant growled between kisses.

Bella casually retracted her foot, extending her left one in its place so Grant to could worship it.

“I was hired to do it; but honestly, I like humiliating jerks like you,” the hypnotist replied.

“Hired? By…who?” Grant asked, continuing his foot-worship.

“By me,” came a female voice from behind him.

A voice Grant recognized.

It was that of his wife, Genevieve.

“Genny? You…hired this…bitch to…hypnotize me?” Grant asked incredulously.

“I did, you fucking asshole,” Genny replied with a chuckle, moving to sit beside Bella on the couch.

Genevieve Carson, or “Genny” as people often called her was a very attractive woman in her early thirties; she had short dark hair and hazel eyes. She was short and athletic, with small firm round breasts and flawless skin.

“Why…?” Grant asked.

“You know why, you cheating, lying, selfish bastard,” Genny replied.

Her petite, sexy bare foot slid into Grant’s view, her toenails painted black.

“Grant, you will now kiss Genny’s foot,” Bella commanded, retracting her own foot.

Genny giggled as her husband helplessly obeyed.

She was dressed only in a simple pink silk robe.

Bella had called her shortly after hypnotizing her husband; Genny had been waiting in the hotel bar, and had immediately come up to the suite with an overnight bag she had packed.

The two women had been friends, and occasional lovers, ever since Genevieve had hired Bella Beguile to perform a bit of corporate espionage on her behalf over a year earlier.

After Bella let her into the suite, Genny quickly changed from a sexy little black dress into her robe, then waited off to the side while Bella brought Grant out of his trance.

“You really got him good, didn’t you?” Genny asked, enjoying the spectacle of her husband worshipping her foot.

Bella smiled.

“It really wasn’t difficult; he is a predictable male, very easily hypnotized,” she replied.

Genny chuckled.

“Predictable and cliched,” she agreed.

“You…fucking bitches…I will…kill you…for this,” Grant growled.

Both Bella and Genny laughed at him.

“Aren’t you cute, honey. You can’t do anything unless Bella allows it. She is a very, very good hypnotist,” Genny said.

“Actually, he is programmed to obey you as well, Genny,” Bella added, handing her companion a glass of champaign.

“Oh, already? How lovely! Grant, don’t just kiss, suck on each toe, dear,” Genny said enthusiastically.

Grant let out a growl of frustration as he obeyed.

“I never could get him to pay attention to my feet,” Genny said, smiling at Bella.

“That is a travesty, since you have such lovely feet. When I am finished with him, he will be the perfect husband. Respectful, attentive, loyal and most of all, obedient. He will live to serve you, worship you, make you happy. You will control him as well as all of your assets…and he will love your feet,” Bella replied confidently.

“I…will not…be her bitch,” Grant said, one of his wife’s toes popping from his mouth as he spoke.

Bella laughed.

“Is that right? It looks like you already are,” she taunted him.

“Stop talking, Grant. Get back to work,” Genny commanded.

Her husband growled in frustration and continued his foot-worship.

“What about the other two?” Genny asked.

“They are in the bedroom. Both already have their initial programming; would you like to see them?” Bella asked, sipping her drink.

“Absolutely,” Genny replied eagerly.

“Jana, Mindi come in here now,” Bella called.

A pair of sexy, naked young women entered the room.

Mindi, Grant’s personal assistant was blonde, while Jana was a redhead. Each had their long hair up in a bun, and their pussies were shaved. Mindi had blue eyes, Jana green. They wore no jewelry; Mindi’s finger and toenails were sky blue, while Jana’s fingernails were silver, her toenails maroon. Both young women were very fit, and they wore dazed expressions.

Earlier in the day Bella had hypnotized Mindi with her sapphire ring in the locker room at the gym where she worked out, and then captured Jana using a handshake induction in the elevator on her way up to the suite.

Both young women were now deeply hypnotized, their minds blank and empty, ready to receive and obey any suggestions or commands Bella-or Genevieve- chose to give them.

“Wow, they are both pretty sexy, aren’t they? I can see why you cheated with them, Grant,” Genny said as she looked the naked women over.

“They are a couple of hotties; now they are yours as well. Mindi is going to be your obedient, eager and helpful little personal-assistant-slave, while Jana is going to be your full-time maid and masseuse. I will need to hypnotize and condition all three of them several times over the next year or so to reinforce their enslavement and make it permanent,” Bella replied.

Genny giggled.

“That is perfect; it gives you an excuse to come visit,” she said.

“Or an excuse to visit and cum,” Bella replied with a wink.

Genny’s giggle became a laugh.

Grant continued to worship his wife’s feet.

Bella smiled and tossed her glass aside. She rose and quickly removed her dress.

Genny also rose, dropping her robe to the floor.

“Grant, just kneel there and do not move or speak until one of us has need of you,” Bella commanded, admiring Genevieve’s lovely body.

Scowling, the naked man obeyed, assuming a kneeling position.

Bella then moved toward Genny; the women embraced, kissing passionately.

“I can’t thank you enough, Bella. Are you sure I can’t pay you?” Genny asked after they’d kissed.

Bella nodded.

“This one is on the house.You are a friend, and Grant is an ass; Mindi and Jana are twits. They aren’t really good for much other than serving and worshipping a smart, sexy woman like you,” she replied with a grin.

Genevieve smiled.

“You’re right, they should. Thank you. They should also worship a strong, sexy, intelligent woman like you… Mindi, kneel behind Bella and eat her asshole. Jana, you will do the same for me. Worshipping us is all that matters to you little sluts,” she commanded.

Her smiled widened as the two naked young slaves moved immediately to obey the command.

“Yes, Mistress Genevieve,” Mindi and Jana said simultaneously in dazed monotones.

“You are a natural dominant,” Bella complemented her friend.

She gasped, then chuckled as Mindi knelt behind her and spread her cheeks before burying her face in her ass and starting to lick.

Grinning at Bella, Genny moaned softly as Jana did the same for her, the redhead thrusting her tongue deep into her new owner’s asshole.

Grant was momentarily forgotten as Bella and Genevieve began to kiss again; their tongues passionately explored one another’s mouth and each began to finger and rub the other’s pussy while the hypnotized young women continued to enthusiastically perform anilingus on them.

All of it was merely foreplay.

A short time later the orgy truly began.

* * *

Just after noon the following day Bella and Genevieve were sitting in a coffee shop in the hotel, chatting and laughing over expensive lattes and biscotti.

Both women looked classy, dressed in power-suits and tall designer heels, their hair perfectly styled and their makeup flawless. Bella’s pantsuit was a custom-made silver number, and her pumps were black; Genevieve wore a bold red pantsuit and matching heels.

No one would guess from their appearance they had fucked long into the night, not getting to sleep until after three o’clock in the morning.

Bella had skillfully directed the three hypnotized people in their sexual servitude of she and Genny.

They had used Grant’s cock over and over, taking turns riding him roughly; the hapless man had hypnotically prevented from orgasming. Mindi and Jana had worshipped every inch of Bella and Genny’s bodies as they were trained to pleasure their new owner. The hypno-slaves had been thoroughly degraded and humiliated for hours, and eventually Bella had commanded each of them to have an explosive orgasm that served to reinforce their enslavement to Genevieve as they writhed in almost overwhelming ecstasy on the floor.

Bella and Genny had of course made passionate love to one another in a dozen different positions as well, often reducing the slaves to ass- or foot-worship duty, or mere spectators.

Finally exhausted after several powerful orgasms each, Bella had put the trio of slaves into a deep sleep on the floor at the foot of the massive bed before she and Genevieve had drifted off in the huge bed, wrapped in one another’s arms.

Bella was awoken late the next morning by Genny licking her pussy; the hypnotist gasped and squealed with delight, quickly having a powerful orgasm.

Laughing, she rolled off the bed and into a kneeling position.

“Sit up and spread your legs, brat,” she said to Genevieve.

Giggling, the dark-haired woman complied; a moment later she was moaning as Bella ate her out, resulting in a powerful orgasm of her own.

The two sexy women had then showered and dressed, and Genevieve watched as Bella spent over and hour giving Grant, Mindi and Jana carefully-worded suggestions, programming them for their new roles as Genevieve’s slaves.

Grant was going to be a loving, attentive, loyal and obedient husband who would work hard to make lots of money which he would give to his wife; he would now live only to make her happy.

Mindi was going to be Genevieve’s new personal assistant, an eager and enthusiastic right-hand woman who would do anything her mistress commanded.

Jana was going to be her live-in maid and domestic servant.

All three would, of course, be her sex-slaves as well.

Bella gave each of them triggers to send them instantly into trance that would work for Genevieve as well as her.

“They will need a reinforcement session in oh, a month or so. Jana is going to be mindless, so she won’t need it as often, but I will condition her when I do the other two,” Bella had said when she was finished.

“Fantastic! Thank you so much Bella,” Genny had said with a huge smile.

“It was my genuine pleasure, Genny. I am sorry I took so long to get to them,” Bella had replied.

“Oh nonsense! You are a busy, powerful hypnodomme, and you did this for free. It would have cost a client, what half a million?” Genny asked.

Bella nodded.

“Six-hundred grand at least. I don’t need the money; I wanted to see you, and the playtime was more than enough compensation,” she said with a grin and a wink.

They had commanded Grant, Mindi and Jana to shower and dress, then pack their things and await further instructions, while they went down to have coffee.

“I’ll miss you, Bella,” Genny said.

“I’ll miss you too; but I’ll be back in a month to condition your stable, and if you aren’t too exhausted from them worshipping you we can play again,” Bella replied with a smile.

Genny laughed.

“I will never be too exhausted for you,” she said.

They chatted for another hour, finished their coffee and stood.

“Alright, I my car is here. It was wonderful to see you again, Genny,” Bella said, checking her vibrating phone.

She put it in her purse and embraced her friend.

“Yes, it was fantastic to see you too. I really enjoyed every minute of it,” Genny replied, hugging the hypnotist tightly.

They kissed deeply.

“Call me if you have any questions, or just to talk if you like,” Bella said with a warm smile.

“I will. Thank you again, Bella Beguile,” Genny replied gratefully.

A moment later, Bella stepped from the hotel and got into a waiting cab, directing the driver to take her to the airport.

A private jet was standing by to take Bella home to Boise; she arrived later that afternoon without incident.

Bella’s close friend and fixer Jennifer was waiting for her at the airport, as was her Thrall, Shaw.

“Welcome back, gorgeous. How was Seattle?” Jennifer asked, hugging Bella.

“Fun. The job was routine, but Genevieve is a good friend so I didn’t mind a bit. Hello Shaw,” Bella said, embracing the handsome mercenary next.

“Hello Mistress. You look beautiful as always,” Shaw replied sincerely.

He had proven to be naturally submissive to a strong woman, and with intense conditioning had settled very nicely into his role as Bella’s Thrall.

Now utterly respectful and obedient at all times, Bella had begun lengthening his leash as Hypnodommes often did with high-quality slaves.

Bella kissed him on the cheek and handed him her travel bag.

A short time later she was sitting in the back of a silver Rolls Royce with Jennifer while Shaw drove.

“How is Alyssa doing?” Bella asked, referring to Jennifer’s twenty-year old daughter.

“Really well, thank you. She is really enjoying working at The Spiral and the pay is insane. I can’t thank you enough for getting her the job,” the sexy yoga instructor replied happily.

Bella nodded.

“Oh it was no trouble; Alyssa is a smart and beautiful young woman. She will be a rockstar in Guest Relations, and probably move up the administration at the club fast,” she replied.

In truth, Bella was considering taking Alyssa as her apprentice; she had tested Jennifer, and unfortunately her friend had no talent for hypnotism.

However, Jennifer’s daughter seemed to have the voice and mannerisms required; Bella wanted to see how she did in the hypnotism world as a normal before she offered to train her.

“Still, we are both grateful. For the job, and everything you have done for us,” Jennifer replied.

“Jen, you do so much for me, it was the least I can do. I really appreciate everything you have done since I became a true hypnotist. I love you,” Bella replied.

She leaned over and kissed her friend deeply.

“Mmm…,” Jennifer said, her hand casually finding one of Bella’s large breasts.

The women continued to make out as if they were teenagers while Shaw drove them across the city.

Not to the home Bella shared with Domina Peggy, but to the luxury condo she still owned by Robin, Bella’s real name, in a secluded neighborhood near the foothills.

Jennifer had moved into the property at Bella’s urging.

By the time they’d reached the condo, both women were naked and were in the throes of passionate sex, moaning and writhing in the back seat of the car.

“Oh…OH! Yes…yes, YES! Fucking harder, Jennifer! Yes, like that!” Bella shouted.

Jennifer was now kneeling on the floor, enthusiastically eating her friend’s pussy; shortly after Shaw parked the car in the garage the hypnotist had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh my, that was wonderful!” Bella gasped, shuddering with pleasure.

Jennifer chuckled.

“It was the least I could do,” she replied, pulling on her top.

Bella had done the same for her moments earlier.

The hypnotist grinned.

“Now that we have the “hellos” out of the way, how was Europe?” Bell asked after catching her breath.

“It was fantastic; thank you, so much Robin! Alyssa and I had an amazing vacation. The meeting with your old mentor went very well, and I have what you were after,” Jennifer replied with a beaming smile.

“Well done! Let’s go inside and you can tell me all about it,” Bella replied eagerly.

The two women quickly dressed and exited the vehicle, then headed into the condo; Shaw had already taken Bella’s luggage inside and was waiting with two glasses of expensive red wine when Jennifer and Bella entered the house.

Bella and Jennifer accepted the drinks and sat beside one another on the couch.

“Hailey,” Bella said, a tone of command in her voice.

A young, fit and sexy naked woman with close-cropped sandy blonde hair stepped forward from where she was silently standing near the wall. She wore a blue and silver slave-collar, a dazed expression and nothing else.

Hailey was Bella’s menial slave, her mind empty of independent thoughts; she was conditioned to serve and obey the hypnotist without hesitation or question.

She knelt before her Mistress, presenting a slender foot-long box made of polished cherry wood.

Bella casually opened it to reveal an aged, delicate yellowing parchment.

The hypnotist looked at Jennifer with a raised eyebrow and casually sipped her wine.

“It is “The Second Word of Hypnothea”. One of five scrolls of her decrees and musings; this one describes the choosing of her Herald,” Jennifer said without preamble.

“Her Herald?” Bella inquired.

Jennifer nodded.

“A woman of wisdom and experience whom the Goddess announces her intentions and decrees through; great power is bestowed upon she who becomes Herald of Hypnothea. At least according to Madame Aradia. She was lovely, by the way. A kind and fantastic hostess. I can’t believe she is in her late sixties,” she said.

Bella nodded, smiling

Aradia was an Italian hypnotist-witch whom Bella had studied with—after serving as her slave for two months for trying to rob her—and learned the Serpent’s Gaze from.

“She is an amazing woman. I owe her a lot—more now, it seems. How does one become the Herald of Hypnothea?” Bella asked.

She set down her wine and took the box in her hands; she felt a familiar excitement rising within her, a lust for power that she had to keep constantly in check.

If Peggy is the Dragon, perhaps I can be the Herald; I don’t know how wise I am, but I am definitely experienced, Bella mused.

She gently touched the scroll and smiled, thinking back to how she had acquired it at Jing-Mei’s mansion during the attack by the AHA.

While Peggy and Jing-Mei had gone out to confront the AHA operatives directly, Bella had remained behind in the house at Peggy’s request.

“This attack is bold and somewhat stupid; it has to be a diversion. I need you to watch our backs and see if they have someone trying to infiltrate the house,” Peggy had said to Bella.

“Of course; it will be my pleasure,” the costumed hypnotist had replied.

Bella had waited in the shadows, silently stalking Jing-Mei’s home like a predator until exactly what Peggy had expected had taken place.

A group of three individuals clad in dark clothing with suppressed pistols on their hips had slipped into the mansion undetected.

Almost undetected.

Bella Beguile smirked as she had silently followed the group, a man and two women, through a darkened hallway and then down a flight of stairs into the mansion’s enormous basement.

She quietly observed the group as they moved through several rooms, finally stopping at a nondescript metal security door located at the back of a small utility room.

Bella was impressed as one of the women took out a small set of tools and opened the keypad beside the door, then connected a tablet to it with a set of wires. A few moments later there was a loud click as the door’s lock disengaged. The man opened it and walked through, followed by his companions.

He flipped on the lights to reveal what looked like a small museum; there were lovely marble pedestals with various objects on top displayed on red velvet pillows or inside glass cases.

Pocket-watches, gems, jewelry, books, knives and other items that were obviously valuable to Jing-Mei.

Bella watched from the doorway as the trio bypassed most of the items, singling out a single glass case that held a beautiful cherrywood box.

“This is it,” the man said quietly, opening the glass case.

“Are you sure?” one of his companions asked, a fit and beautiful black woman with close-cropped hair dyed vivid green.

“Yeah, I’m sure. This is it,” the man replied gruffly, opening the box to reveal a thick, yellowing rolled parchment.

“So that scroll is a key part of their bitch goddess’s plans?” the other woman asked skeptically.

She was a pretty, diminutive blonde, her long hair in a single braid.

“That’s what I’m told. Either way, this is what we are supposed to grab. Give me the fake,” the man replied impatiently.

The black woman pulled a similar-looking box from a satchel at her waist.

“They didn’t get the box exactly right; looks close enough I suppose,” she commented as she handed it to the man.

“We will leave the box and put the real scroll in this one,” he replied with a shrug.

Before he could make the switch, Bella stepped into the room and switched off half the room’s lights, causing it to become dim and shadowy.

“How about you don’t?” she suggested calmly.

All three of the intruders spun to face her, the man and the black woman drawing their pistols.

There was no one there.

Bella had vanished after speaking.

Or more accurately, she had immediately side-stepped behind a large bronze statue of a beautiful naked woman holding her arms up in triumph as two naked men knelt submissively at her feet.

“Shit, is it Jing-Mei?” the blonde asked quietly.

“No, Rodriguez said she moved outside to engage, remember. This is one of her cunt friends. Spread out and terminate,” the man replied coolly.

He set the fake box and scroll on the floor as he spoke, then moved slowly forward toward the statue.

His companions fanned out on either side of him; the black woman kept her pistol raised, while the blonde’s remained in her holster.

Bella seemed to materialize out of thin air beside the black woman, grabbing her wrist and twisting it, forcing her to drop the pistol.

The woman reacted with impressive speed, stepping back and pulling her arm from Bella’s grasp.

That was as far as she got.

In her combat trance, Bella Beguile was faster and more accurate than almost any normal person.

She hit her opponent rapidly in the chest, stomach and throat, knocking her gagging to the ground.

Bella snapped a kick into her face for good measure as she hit the floor.

By the time the other two intruders had turned to see what was happening, Bella had faded back into the shadows and their companion was semi-conscious on the floor.

“Fuck, there might be more than one. Don’t you have a spell that will help?” the man whispered harshly, glancing at his companion.

The blonde woman nodded curtly and began to chant under her breath.

As she was doing so, the man felt a gentle tap on his shoulder.

He spun around quickly, his pistol ready.

The weapon was knocked from his grasp by a strong blow, then fluttering blue-gloved fingertips filled his vision.

“Just relax and follow my fingers…back and forth…up and down…relaxing quickly and easily…back and forth, up and down…feeling yourself going down…dropping so fast…so relaxed now…and, sleep!” Bella said firmly as she moved her hand rhythmically.

Up and down, back and forth.

The man’s eyes reflexively followed her fingers; small diamonds and sapphires had been affixed to the tips of her gloves, glittering even in the dim light.

“Wha—wait, no you can’t—,” the man stammered, suddenly light-headed as a wave of relaxation washed over him.

“You are so relaxed…so tired…so sleepy…close your eyes and sleep now,” Bella said soothingly, continuing to move her hand in a perfect butterfly induction.

“Sleep…,” the man mumbled.

His eyes closed and he dropped to the floor.

She was about to fade back into the shadows when the room then lit up brightly as the blonde woman finished her light spell.

With a shrug, Bella stepped over the man she’d hypnotized and put her hands on her hips.

“Nice party trick, honey. It was a waste of energy, though. I was coming to you anyway,” she said sweetly.

The blonde scowled.

“Fuck you, hypnotist. You are finished,” she said, raising her hand and pointing at Bella.

Bella continued to stand with her hands on her hips, smirking beneath her mask.

Non potes movere!” the witch declared.

Bella yawned.

“A paralyzation spell, if I am not mistaken. My Latin is a bit rusty. Sorry dear, you magic won’t affect me,” she said, walking toward the blonde.

“What the hell?” the woman asked, perplexed.

She had no idea that the toe rings Bella wore beneath her boots protected her from most magic.

“My turn,” Bella Beguile said with a wink.

Her eyes began to glow with a deep blue tinged with silver.

The witch gasped, her gaze suddenly riveted to Bella’s glowing eyes, captured by The Serpent’s Gaze.

She went rigid, unable to move a muscle.

The witch whimpered as Bella calmly raised her hand to display her huge sapphire ring.

“Just relax dear; relax and listen to my voice as my ring reflects the light…it is very soothing…drawing you into its lovely blue depths…relax…,” Bella began.

She moved her hand gently, just enough to make the huge gem sparkle.

The witch whimpered again, unable to move or resist as she was being hypnotized.

Halfway through her induction, Bella allowed her eyes to return to normal.

By then it was too late for the witch, and a moment later she too fell at Bella’s feet.

Hypnotized.

Smiling with satisfaction, Bella turned to see the black woman sitting up with a groan, obviously groggy.

The hypnotist sauntered over to her, casually removing her pocket watch.

Bella let the antique golden timepiece dangle before the still-dazed woman’s eyes.

“Focus on this, please. Just relax and follow the watch with your eyes…back and forth…relax…,” she began in her powerful, trained hypnotist’s voice.

“W-What…?” the woman asked, confused, eyes drawn to the shiny pocket-watch as it began to swing gently back and forth.

A moment later she slumped back to the floor in a trance.

“Alright my little puppets, we are going to have a chat,” Bella declared, replacing the watch around her neck.

She questioned the hypnotized trio for a few minutes and quickly determined they did not know details about the scroll that they were stealing, only that it was important to Hypnothea; their orders were to leave a fake behind so no one would realize it was missing.

“I sounds like something I may want to study myself,” Bella mused.

She had quickly completed the switch, leaving the intruders’ fake scroll in the real document’s box. Bella then placed the real scroll into the box they had brought.

Bella had taken a moment to erase the intruders’ memories of their mission, suggesting they were only there to loot Jing-Mei’s mansion.

“It’s a shame I don’t have time to teach you to worship me properly,” she had said to the hypnotized trio with a laugh after altering their memories.

Bella had then left them naked and kneeling to be dealt with later; Jing-Mei would likely have an efficient way of disposing of them.

Bella had stashed the box containing the scroll among her own possessions and brought it home with her.

The hypnotist had then sent her friend Jennifer and her daughter Alyssa on a European vacation, so Jennifer could meet with Mistress Aradia and find out about the scroll’s purpose.

“It is all explained in the scroll,” Jennifer replied to Bella’s question, shaking the hypnotist her from her reverie.

Bella raised an eyebrow.

“It is written in some old form of Gaelic, which unfortunately I don’t read,” she said dryly.

Jennifer smiled.

“I know that; there is a full English version of it on a flash drive in the box with it. Aradia had one of her slaves translate it for you,” she said.

Bella grinned, feeling a tingle of excitement at the prospect of increasing her powers.

“Thank you so much, Jennifer! I can always count on you!” she said happily, leaning over to kiss her friend’s cheek.

Jennifer giggled.

“Aww, thank you! I can always count on you, too. I hope the scroll is something you can use,” she replied.

Bella nodded eagerly.

“I believe it is something that will be very useful; thank you again for your help, Jennifer. I at truly grateful for everything you do for me, and even more for your friendship. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you need anything,” she replied sincerely.

Bella flushed, feeling a familiar lust for power stirring inside her.

A word of Hypnothea Herself! Finally, I can take another step in my evolution as a True Hypnotist, she thought, her excitement growing.

“Oh forget it; you sent Alyssa and I on a fantastic vacation, you are paying her tuition, you gave me this fantastic place to live. It is me who owes you,” Jennifer replied with a dismissive wave.

Bella snorted.

“That stuff is no big deal, the least I can do,” she replied, patting her friend’s leg.

Jennifer put her hand on Bella’s, and the two women shared a heartfelt smile.

“So what’s next, this big ceremony of Peggy’s right?” Jennifer asked, sipping her wine.

Bella nodded.

“Yes, the next step in her pursuit of becoming a Demigoddess of Hypnotism, according to Mariah,” she replied neutrally.

Bella was carefully concealing her trepidation about Peggy’s drastically and rapidly increasing powers; her friend’s meteoric rise as a True Hypnotist sparked a familiar feelings of jealous envy.

In truth, it also frightened her a bit.

Bella was concerned that at some point Peggy might become she was impossible to resist, unstoppable if she were to “go dark” again.

Peggy is very powerful, and has the favor of the Goddess…and she IS your friend! She’s always been loyal and supportive. She has given you no reason not to trust her, and there is no need to fear her, Bella told herself silently and sternly.

She hoped it was true.

With an effort, Bella suppressed her jealously and her own desire for more power.

Besides, if the power goes to her head too much you can always give her a slight attitude adjustment…only if she really needs it, of course, Bella thought.

The fact that she had a trigger hidden in Peggy’s subconscious that would turn the powerful woman into her obedient slave brought a small, satisfied smile to her lips.

Besides, she reminded herself, I have no need to be jealous of Peggy; now I have my own path to greater hypnotic power

“I am sure you are eager to start reading it,” Jennifer said supportively.

Bella looked had her friend and smiled, shaking her head. She gave the scroll a last admiring look, then closed the box and took it from her kneeling slave’s hands. She set it on the coffee table and waved Hailey away dismissively. The sexy young slave immediately rose and moved to stand beside the couch, awaiting her Mistress’s next command.

The hypnotist picked up her wineglass and leaned back into the comfortable couch.

“I definitely have some studying to do, but not right now, though. Tell me all about Europe,” Bella Beguile said, settling in and giving her friend her attention.

The hypnotist sipped her wine and listened to her friend as she eagerly recounted her trip, genuinely interested.

However, while Bella was making a real effort to give Jennifer her full attention, in the back of her mind she was pondering becoming the Herald of Hypnothea and the potential power it could bring…