The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A few words from the author:

A little over a year before I conceived the idea of “Tim, the Teenage MC”, I spent nearly three weeks writing about Plerto. Having just completed reading Blackie’s unfinished story “The Book”, I combined my fascination of the universe Blackie had created with another topic that had sparked my interest: The Roman Empire.

The idea behind this story was the telling of how one boy grew up with the power to control minds, obtaining greater understanding of his powers and becoming more corrupt as time progressed. At some point he would destroy everything he loved to obtain his ultimate goal of becoming a god, which he does. But because he had no one to love and share it with, he begins to relearn the lessons of life and becomes a man of fairness who worked for the common good.

I have no plans on finishing this story. Writing this piece was a learning experience for writing Tim, and had taught me the most important lesson I could learn.

The quickest way to kill a story is to make the character too powerful too quickly. After realizing my mistake, I foolishly deleted a third of the story intending to rewrite it, but I never did.

I’m taking Tim slowly through the learning process, adding some love and fun which is plainly missing from this earlier attempt to write in the Book’s universe. You may find similarities between “The Rise of a God” and “Tim, the Teenage MC”, but that may be because I wasn’t planning on ever actually posting this story when I was writing Tim. Or maybe it’s just ... me.

* * *

The Rise of a God

By Rass Senip

(circa October, 1995)

Plerto was born in the year 285 BC, in the small village of Thelus 70 miles west of Rome. His mother, a sixteen year old slave girl named Attana, barely survived the birth, and was unable to bear children again. Her owner was a fair man, and since he suspected the child was his, he had them cared for until her strength returned. The child was gifted with intelligence, but often kept this to himself. When he was six, their master married a wealthy land owner’s daughter, who immediately took a disliking to Attana, seeing her as a distraction to her new husband. So, Attana and Plerto were sold to a distant relative 20 miles closer to Rome.

Their new master, Eth Savler, was famous for buying young slaves, training them, and then selling them at a large profit. He was known across the country side for his well trained boy servants, generally sold at the beginning of puberty. Not all of the slaves were male, but the boy servants were his specialty.

Savler’s family had been in the slave trading business for many generations before his grandfather started to specialize in young girls and boys. Granddad Savler later sold his wife into slavery when she plotted to take his son away with her when the boy was four. The boy, Savler’s father, grew up in a sexual rich and twisted environment. Constantly impregnating the female slaves, Savler’s father gained the reputation of selling his own children, and even fathered a few of his grandchildren in his later years. When he was 40, his favorite slave girl gave birth to twins—a boy and a girl. Figuring he would need someone to continue the business after him, he kept them and didn’t sell their mother until they where weaned.

Savler’s father liked little girls, loved young teens (especially pregnant ones) but never was turned on by any of the boys. He loved his son, and loved his daughter in a sense, but women to him where property, and were meant to be used. Amazingly, he saved his daughters virginity for his son. When the twins started puberty he had them lose their virginity on each other, then personally took both of their anal virginity afterwards. Savler’s sister died at the age of 15 giving birth to her father’s second set of twins. The twin boys were slow learners, caused by the complications at birth and perhaps the inbreeding. They worked hard and were currently Savler’s best trainers for girls, for they were very active homosexuals.

The rest of his staff consisted of 22 slave trainers, most who where slaves themselves, and 10 guards. Although they performed the actual training and disciplining, Savler sometimes would break in a slave personally. Savler had close to a hundred slaves, with only a sixth over the age of 13, and none over 17. So to buy 22 year old Attana was uncommon, but not unheard of. His relative gave him a good price with the agreement that the boy would get the best training, and not be separated from his mother until he was at least 12.

Attana became a ‘house slave’, which meant she worked the kitchen, cleaned the house, and frequently was a bed partner to Savler and guests. Plerto slept in Attana’s special room off the kitchen and master bedroom. Attana slept with him as much as she could, but Plerto mostly slept alone.

Savler had noticed Plerto’s intelligence early on and had made standing orders that no one was to abuse the boy, sexually or otherwise. Anyone who violated this would be sold to the mines. Attana believed she was the reason for this, but actually Savler was saving Plerto for himself. Most of the staff had favorites who stayed in their cabins, sometimes as many as three or four at a time. And at the completion of their training, Savler personally made sure none of his slaves left without knowing how to please their next owner sexually.

He preferred boys 12 or 13 years old to any other age, and the idea of taking Plerto’s virginity made his cock swell. But in the mean time, he had Attana who was very skilled in the sex arts. He enjoyed a well trained pussy and mouth, and her ass was so tight he would pretend he was fucking Plerto, or would remind him of the first time with the twins.

However at the age of 10, Plerto had completed his training in almost half the usual time. He had spent the last four years learning all the respectable skills, one after another, and now Savler didn’t know what to do with him.

A month after Plerto’s training was complete, Savler finally decided to assign him to the work party building his new residence.

Every four years Savler had a new residence built for him by the boys too old or to dumb to become one of his elite boy servants. The combination of the hard manual labor, the growth and increasing strength of puberty, good food, and sufficient amounts of rest produced extremely strong lean young men. When these boys reached the age of 17, they were generally sold to Savler’s cousin who specialized in the male bodyguard/escort/sex-slaves for women and men. Rarely a boy who started on a building ever saw it completed.

Savler thought it was a nice coincidence that his new home would be finished about the time Plerto turned 13. He would allow Plerto the honor to be the first to get screwed in his new bedroom. And his new common room. And his new .. well.. every room. And if Plerto turned out the way he hoped, he may not have to search for a new trainer.

Savler always expanded his operation by adding a new trainer or two when a new home was built. The new trainer would get half of the residence Savler moved out of, and the other half was altered into slave quarters. And since every building was larger than the last, he probably could fit three trainers and 30 slaves in this one. Originally he planned to give this one to his nephews/brothers, but they had the last one. If he gave it to just Plerto, he could use two thirds for new slaves. He really didn’t need two new trainers.

The next day, Plerto was given to leader of the group, Thanis. Thanis was sixteen and was well liked by everyone. Everyone but Kantas, the oldest boy who was four months older than Thanis. Kantas was a mean bully, who loved to rape the younger boys and threaten them with their lives if they complain. Kantas was always attempting to make Thanis look bad, but never got any results. Thanis was the best overseer Savler ever had for the building work party. Thanis took orders only from Savler and Trenl, an ex-slave who designed the buildings and guided the construction.

Trenl had helped build several large structures in Rome and had earned his freedom using his gift in structure design. Trenl now built his own buildings with a fairly large team of slaves. Savler paid Trenl for his services with Trenl’s pick of the boys once a year. Trenl generally came by once every week to manage the building progress and check on Savler stock of boys. Once in a while, Trenl would also purchase a few promising boys to add to his workforce, but generally left them in Savler’s care until they were seventeen.

Last year Trenl had picked Thanis, and immediately put him in charge of the work party, displacing three older boys including Kantas. Normally, the oldest boy oversaw the others, but Trenl believed Thanis had the same talent for structures as Trenl. Since then, Trenl started to develop fatherly feelings for Thanis, and was looking forward to teaching all he knew. But that would come later.

Being only ten, Plerto couldn’t really do much at first. The hardest portion of the work involved scavenging and transporting stone bricks and marble for the building. Savler owned a stretch of land with a destroyed village and the ruins of a temple. Plerto was told that the builders of the temple and village had worshipped two false gods and had been destroyed by an army sent from Rome a hundred years earlier. The reason given was the worshippers were raiding the nearby settlements and taking the oldest children to increase their numbers. Amazingly enough, the children fought against their intended rescuers, and either died in battle or committed suicide when the priests were slain. Rome decreed that no structure should ever be built on the site again, but the present Roman government saw no harm is selling the land to Savler as long as no temples were built there.

The village was the best source of stone bricks, while the temple contained most of the marble. Unfortunately, most of the easily reached marble had already been taken long ago, and since the Roman army collapsed all of the buildings, the marble they needed was buried under the rubble.

After a couple of weeks of carry bricks from within the ruined buildings down the steep slope to the wagons, Plerto thought of an idea. During the lunch break Plerto asked Thanis if he could speak to him. The respect in his voice along with the way he phrased it made Thanis smile. Thanis told him he could, but had to call him Thanis, not “Sire”.

Plerto grinned back and then explained his idea. A lot of time was spent carrying the bricks down, then having to climb back up the slope. Plerto asked if he could build a cart small enough for one person to push and could carry five or six loads of bricks at a time. He got the idea after he found a broken chariot in the rubble. Plerto sketched his idea out in the dirt, and Thanis reluctantly agreed.

Thanis allowed him to work on his own, but warned that if he wasted to much time, Plerto would have to make the time up the hard way. When Kantas found out the next day that Plerto wasn’t doing the same work as everyone else, he planned to mention it to Xatra, a trainer who loved telling Savler everything that was going on. But before the group headed back for the night, Plerto was done.

Plerto came down to Thanis as everyone started to leave. He unhappily told Thanis that the cart was done, but he couldn’t move it with the 12 bricks in it. They went up the slope and Thanis examined the cart. It had two wheels in the front and two legs in the rear, all of which were attached to two long beams of wood that stuck out the back as handles (similar to a 2 wheeled wheelbarrow). Thanis noted to himself that the cart could hold at least 30 bricks, or maybe some of the larger bricks they never bothered with.

With no effort at all, Thanis lifted the rear legs off the ground and walked forward. He nearly yelped from surprise as it rolled over the rocky ground with ease. The large wheels from the chariot made it easy to roll over the crumbled stone and debris. He stopped and grinned at Plerto, then told him start piling bricks on. They managed to get a total of 33 bricks on, but Thanis decided that any more than 28 would be difficult to control going down the slope. So they unloaded the 5 bricks and Plerto followed Thanis and the cart down the slope.

The group had already walked left and were out of sight, so the walked home telling each other a little about themselves. When they reached home, Xatra was waiting for them. But to Kantas dismay, Xatra was impressed with the boy’s invention and later showed Savler. That night Thanis took Plerto on a joy ride in the cart and had him promise to tell him any other ideas Plerto gets.

After a three days, the boys found the cart so helpful that Thanis figured with two more carts, the main wagons would be full by lunch time. So he asked Plerto to build two more. Plerto said he could make another without a problem, but he would need two more wheels to make a third.

By next day, Thanis had everyone keeping an eye out for another set of wheels as they scavenged through the ruins. Plerto and two other boys finished the second cart before lunch. The chariot Plerto planned to take the wheels from had to be unburied. When the lower part was uncovered, they found wheels had broken off. But instead of just taking the wheels, they reattached them, stripped the unneeded parts off the body, and added legs. The chariot had been a single seater (stand-er whatever). The new cart was lighter and stronger than the first and carried the same load.

After lunch Thanis told the three boys to scout out the farther end of the village where they never bother to go. The temple was in the center of the village, and the village was surrounded by a massively thick wall which even the Roman army had been unable to knock down. So the wagons were always parked below the only entrance to the wall, and the materials naturally were gathered from the closest source. The far side was untouched, and very few had ever bothered to explore it.

Plerto was of course the youngest of all the boys, but the other two boys had just joined the work party that week and where only 13. So before they left, Thanis asked for an older boy to go with them. Surprisingly, Kantas volunteered.

When the four of them reached the Temple, Kantas told the boys that he and Plerto would search to the right, and the other two would go left. He told them to spread out and stay with in calling distance. The two 13 year olds were glad to get away from Kantas, for they had heard about his sexual interests. As the two other boys wandered further out of hearing, Kantas called Plerto over to him and said “You probably think your pretty smart, don’t you?”

Plerto lowered his eyes and replied “no sire.”

Kantas hesitated at the use of the formal title, but then said “Yah, you’re pretty smart all right. I might just know where you can get those wheels.” Then he pats his crotch and says, “but you have to do something for me.”

“B-but, don’t you want another cart?” Plerto nervously asked.

“I don’t give a fuck about the carts, especially since I’m one of the heavy movers and never use them. But my dick needs some attention and you’ve been asking for it every since you and your whore mother came here. And since Trenl bought me yesterday, I won’t be sent to the mines. Oh, I’ll get a wippen’ if you tell, but I promise you your mother will get twice the wippen’ if you do.”

Plerto met his eyes with hatred, but said nothing.

“So do we have a deal? You satisfy my cock with your mouth, and I’ll show you where you there are two chariots just like the last one.”

“How do you know where they are? How do I know there are any at all?” Plerto spat.

Kantas grabbed Plerto by the neck and lifted the boy like a twig up to his face. Plerto tried to yell, but he could barely breath in the muscular boy’s grip.

“Watch what you say to me, or I might just take an apology out of your ass” he growled. Then Kantas licked the left side of Plerto’s face before tossing him to the ground. Kantas grabbed Plerto by the back of the neck and pulled him back to his feet. “This way!” Kantas order as he guided Plerto to the right by the neck.

Plerto was now scared and a little dazed by the fall. He was having trouble keeping his balance and suddenly tripped. Instead of keeping him from falling, made him fall harder, throwing the little boy to the ground again. But Plerto got revenge, in a way, when his head landed on a rock with a loud crack. Kantas saw the boy’s eyes roll when he hit, and stood there frozen for a moment as Plerto laid there unmoving.

Finally, Kantas bent down and turned Plerto’s head. The color in Kantas’s face vanished as blood ran down Plerto’s hair and neck. Kantas panicked and turned to run, but then thought of a better idea.

Originally, Kantas was going to fuck the boy after the blow job, then take him to a special hole near the temple and trick him down it. Kantas had nearly fallen down the hole when he was a newcomer to the work party years ago. He was certain that no one else knew of it, and he recently climbed down using a rope, checking it out. The hole was very deep and ended in a triangular room with one doorway that had collapsed. The hole in the ceiling has the only way out, and without the rope, he would have been trapped.

This wasn’t much different, except he didn’t get the chance to fuck him. He knew that he wouldn’t enjoy it now. It was the feeling of control and seeing the fear in the boy that made him hard. At least it was going to be easier to get the boy down the hole.

With a shrug, Kantas picked up the limp boy and dumped him down the hole. Before he left to find the other two, he pulled his prick out and pissed down the hole, washing the blood off the edge. When he finished he had a grin on his face, and never noticed the two large splotches of blood on the side of his trousers.

-discontinuity-

It was dark by the time Plerto awoke. His head hurt and he had trouble opening his eyes. His right eye was stuck closed by something and his left eye wasn’t telling him anything useful. He attempted to move his left arm that was trapped underneath his body, but almost blacked out from the pain in his head and the needles and pins in his arm. His arm was free though, and with considerable effort managed to roll on his back.

His left eye attempted to focus, but had trouble seeing through the blood his tears had dissolved. Other than his head hurting, his right knee complaining about how it had to break the fall of the rest of the body, and of course the slowly departing feeling of the pins in his arm, Plerto decided he felt pretty good. “Opps!! I haven’t done that for a while” he thought when he discovered he had wet himself. He wondered how it had gotten all the way up to his face when his chest wasn’t wet.

His right eye finally decided it wanted to peek, and started to water, trying to dissolve the blood patch over its lid. His back started to mention how nice it would be if the somewhat sharp object underneath it would politely vanish so it wouldn’t have to move. The object stubbornly stayed there, and Plerto decided that it was a very rude thing for it to do. “After all,” he thought groggily, “here I am, laying here, staring up at the night’s sky through a round hole that looks like a mouth, especially with those two red eyes glowing down on me, and someone whispering those funny little symbols at me.. Ow!” as his right eyelid broke free. His right eye didn’t believe his left when it said there was a pair of red eyes glowing down on them, and convinced its lid to open before it was really ready. As fear started to sink in, his right eye suggested closing, the left eye second the motion, and Plerto’s brain made it unanimous. Plerto passed out with his back and knee screaming, “What about me!?!”

-discontinuity-

Plerto woke as the sun hit his face. His head still hurt. His knee had given up complaining, having had simply swelled up with nothing else to do. “At least my back has stopped complaining”. He moved a little, causing his back to wake up and start spitting rude comments at him. His eyes announce that they had discussed the matter and both agreed that opening up with the sun glaring on them was a utterly stupid idea, and he not bother to mention it for they were not going to do it.

He risked moving an arm, and when it worked, even though a bit shakily at first, he tried the other. It worked even better. “Good old arms,” he thought. He then tried his good leg, and found it willing, just not entirely convinced it should. “That’s all right, you just rest there next to your brother,” he thought to his left leg.

Something moved across the sun and his eyes agreed to peek if an arm was standing by to block. When he opened his eyes, he had trouble seeing anything apart from the glare of the sun through some puffy clouds. He slowly turned his head to see what was around him, finding the pain in his head slowly receding as he turned. He saw an altar and a wall behind it. The ground where he laid was actually a fuzzy material, almost wool like. The sun came back out, and Plerto decided to risk moving his body to get out of the sun. While his back cheered, most of the rest of his body groaned, but they agreed that it would have to happen sooner or later.

Slowly, Plerto tried to sit up, but was quickly vetoed by the pounding in his head. After a few minutes, he tried rolling on his left side. Other than a few jolts of pain from his right knee, he didn’t have any trouble.

Now he was facing a new wall. He saw that the other wall joined this one past his feet, and there were some vaguely familiar symbols written on the wall. Looking around, he saw all of the walls had the symbols all over them. Then he looked up. He froze with the memory of the glowing red eyes, then relaxed when he saw that the “eyes” were two strange coin-like objects interlaced in more of the symbols.

He studied the symbols on the wall in front of him and felt that he almost understood them. He concentrated on the symbols, he almost didn’t hear the cry from above.

Startled, he rolled back to see out the hole and found just blue sky. The sun had moved.

Another cry. Plerto wasn’t sure, but thought it sounded like his name. He suddenly decided to scream for help, but the sound he made was a squeak at best, and nearly caused him to take another nap.

Again someone called, seeming closer this time, and Plerto was sure it was his name. His heart leapt when dirt fell down the hole and almost didn’t close his eyes in time for a figure had appeared above.

Plerto attempted a blood curdling scream that came out as another squeak, almost a squawk, and caused the lights to dim.

Or was it because someone was coming down the hole? He couldn’t look for all the dirt falling on his face. He finally rolled back on his side so he could breath without eating dirt at the same time. It was lucky he had moved because a moment later Thanis ungracefully landed on his butt beside him.

Plerto had never been so happy to see anyone (there’s an original line). He managed a small squeak and several whimpers and happily passed out when Thanis gave him a hug.

-discontinuity-

Plerto came to when his right knee insisted that he do so. He felt a pinching feeling in his arm pits, and discovered he was being pulled up the hole by a rope tied under his arms. His legs bumped into the slightly slanted wall again, cause a wave of pain in his knee. The pain in his head screamed at his knee something about shutting up or we’ll leave you behind, and which quickly put Plerto back into

-discontinuity-

Plerto slept for another day. Attana was at his side when he awoke. She yelled out of the room that he was awake, and quickly asked how he felt.

He replied “Ie phfeeelll bether.” And after blinking several times, he added, “Wwhy tho ou hev thous thingths fwying awound uour ead?”

His mother looked worriedly at him for a moment, then put on a thin smile and said “Don’t worry, every thing will be all right. Thanis and Lord Savler both will be here in a moment. They’ve been worried about you almost as much as I.”

Plerto close his eyes for a moment, and was startled when even with his eyes closed, he could see the symbols dancing around his mother’s head. Or in her head. He open them again and noticed the symbols were making swhooshing sounds, almost like whispering.

A minute latter, Savler stepped in and smiled when he saw Plerto’s eye’s open. The symbols about his head were similar but the difference was plain. Plerto then felt a little weak and close his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them again, Savler was gone and his mother was talking to Thanis. They didn’t notice immediately, so Plerto just watched the symbols change. The he could sometimes pick out the whispering echoing their voices, but there were many other whispers among them, even though they all seemed to come from him mother and his friend. Thanis’s eyes picked up Plerto’s, and softly said “Hey.. Its about time you woke up. You sleep much more and you’ll have a hell of a time making up all the work periods you’ve missed.”

Plerto started to apologize, but stopped when he saw, as much from the symbols as the grin on his face, that he was joking. Instead, Plerto asked, “What happened to ..” He stopped as the symbols around Thanis’s head started to speed up and change.

“Kantas is recovering from his.. well he didn’t want to admit anything and we.. uhm, let me start over.

“Kantas came back about two hours after the four of you left and said you had disappeared on him. He had the other two boys looking, and came back to tell me. He said you were angry about having help, that you wanted to do it yourself so no one else would get credit for your idea. I knew he was lying, but it never occurred to me he would have done anything like this.”

Again the symbols flew around his head in an angry swirl, then he continued, “I thought that he tried to get you to do something you didn’t want to do, and you ran off. I gave you until the wagons were full, then sent everyone out to look for you. I stayed close to the entrance in case you wanted sneak around Kantas. When everyone came back when it started to get dark, I really started to worry. I knew you had to still be in there, but I...I was afraid, maybe, the Gods of that temple had been... disturbed...

“I had to sent everyone back, but I stayed. I wanted to look for you my self, but I knew I shouldn’t, and couldn’t.

“Lord Savler found your blood on him and brought him with him at dawn. He force the truth from him and made him lead us to you. I slid down to you. Thank Zeus for his mercifulness!”

“Kantas is being sent to the mines as soon as his wounds heal.” Savler said from the door. “I gave him a whipping he’ll never forget”

Plerto stayed in bed for a week while his concussion slowly faded, along with symbols around peoples heads. His knee made him limp for a month afterwards, but all in all he returned to good health. He swore every morning he could hear the whispers, but they disappeared as soon as he was fully awake.

Thanis was like a brother to Plerto, but when Thanis turned seventeen, Trenl took him to his estate to begin teaching him the trade. Thanis came with Trenl on most of the trips to Salver’s, and after a year, Trenl started sending Thanis alone.

Salver’s new building was finished eight months ahead of time, mostly due to the work party coming back with the materials at lunch, then working the rest of the day building. They even able to transfer marble flooring on a special cart that a 15 year old boy named Torga had built, using the 1st cart Plerto had built as a model. Torga was one of the two boys who had helped Plerto uncover the second Chariot, and had helped Plerto find and fix their current five carts. Not that they used them as much after Thanis told them about a slide he had seen. The two boys built a large slide down the slope, with enough run to prevent the bricks from launching off at the end.

Savler was beginning to have doubts about all these innovations they had made. The boys were getting their work done faster, which was good, but he worried that if things kept getting easier for them, the their strength may decrease. Well, the actual building process was still strenuous and no one had found easier ways to do it.

He was very pleased with the new “palace”, as he called it. He never had had marble floors and was excited about moving in next week. He was also looking forward to making good on the promises he made with himself. Plerto was extremely lean and strong, retaining enough of his boyish features and yet had a physical maturity that was sexy.

Savler hadn’t slept with Attana for a week. She just didn’t turn him on anymore, not that she didn’t try.

Plerto was sleeping with his back to his mother. In his dreams, he was hearing the whispers again. He kept hearing his mothers whisper, but with all the other whispers, he never could hear enough to understand what she was saying. Finally he exclaimed in his sleep,” I wish the other whispers would quiet down!”

Just like that, they did, and he now clearly heard, and saw his mother’s dream.

Attana was with Savler in bed cuddling. Attana was kissing his chest, then looked into his eyes and said, “My lord, please for give me, but I must tell you...”

He looks fondly at her and replies, “Tell me what, my dear?”

She whispers to him “I... I love you”

He looks at her, sorting out his emotions. He finally replies “I love you too.”

The dream then jumps to Attana serving Savler his breakfast. Another woman comes in and starts taking over the cooking. Savler tells Attana she would no longer be serving him. Attana goes to her knees in tears begging him to reconsider.

Salver gently pulled her to her feet, and lifted her sobbing chin, smiling. “You will not serve me any longer, for you will be my wife, that is if you will have me.”

She kissed him while the kitchen melted away. Then the dream melted away, and Plerto felt himself waking up.

The first thing he realized was wrong was the wet sensation at his crotch. He could feel something dripping onto his thigh. He moved his hand to wipe it, but brushed someone’s back just as someone brush his. He opened his eyes and was startled to see two images. One of the entrance to the room, and one of the back of his head. He reached one of his four arms and turned the head he could see. Suddenly he was staring at his mother and himself!

He recoiled his mind and instantly lost the connection on his mother. Her eyes reclosed and was again asleep.

The rest of the night he couldn’t sleep. All he could think about was the dream and its result. He knew it was linked to the chamber in the temple, and had decided to visit it that day.

After breakfast, he asked Salver permission for the trip taking Torga along. He hinted that he wanted to surprise his lord with a gift for the palace. He agreed, and Plerto received a feeling that Salver had a surprise for him as well. Just not the nice kind.

Torga got the biggest surprise when he found out where they were going. Plerto had never known where the chamber actually was, but Torga had recognized it several times since the incident. Torga found it after an hour of searching, and was a bit hesitant about lowering Plerto in.

“How do you know it is safe?? You always said the place spooked you, but never said why.”

“I had a dream this morning that reminded me about something down there that I had forgot about. Please, just trust me, OK?”

With that, Plerto was down the hole in three minutes. As soon as he dropped into the room, he heard the whispering again. But these whispers were different. He looked up and saw the symbols coming from the two coin like eyes. He then noticed that there was a blank spot where a symbol should have been on the ceiling.

Suddenly he felt as if someone was behind him. Plerto spun around, finding only the altar. And more whispers. They were coming from behind the altar!!

He walked around the stone base and found that the whispers were under the altar. He attempted to move it, but he wasn’t strong enough. He sat down on the base of the altar, and thought. His eyes wandered to the symbols on the wall and found vague meanings to them. Soon he felt as if his brain couldn’t help but read the symbols, and didn’t stop until he had scanned them all. It didn’t make any sense to him consciously, but he felt as if a part of him had. And he felt he needed to get to that third voice. Torga just then called down saying it was almost lunch time and he was hungry.

Plerto replied “Not just yet. I need your help moving something, could you come down?”

Torga nervously said “Me? I, uh, really don’t want to.”

Plerto impatiently said, “Oh Torga, just get down here!”

Seconds later Torga was falling from the ceiling. He hadn’t even used the rope to slow him down. Luckily, Torga had tied off the rope after Plerto went down when Torga went to explore for more cart parts.

A little shaken but not hurt, Torga asked “What happened?”

“You’re asking me? Why didn’t you use the rope?” Plerto asked.

“I, I, I all of a sudden felt I had to come down as fast as I could, but I don’t want to be down here now..”

“O.K. Just help me move this and you can go back up, all right?”

“I don’t think we should disturb any thing. This place make me feel weird.”

Plerto started pushing on the altar again, then looked up at Torga and said, “Help me move this!”

As soon as he finished uttering the words, Plerto saw a strand of symbols fly from him and mix with the symbols around Torga’s head.

Torga then bent down and started to put everything he had into moving the altar. Plerto was so surprised, he almost for got to help push. The altar slid in an arc, uncovering a small hole with a gold box within. As Torga captured his breath, Plerto pick up the box and felt a wave of calmness go through him. The whispering symbols were coming from inside the box. He opened it and found the coin like the other two, and a paper manuscript with more symbols.

Torga had recovered by now and was getting very nervous about his own strange actions. Plerto felt the discomfort, and said to him, “Everything is all right. Just sit down and relax.” As the symbols reached Torga, Plerto felt the wave of relief pass through his friend.

After sitting down, Torga said, “This place is so bad after all. Even the strange whispers are kind of nice.”

Plerto was surprise at the last remark. He figured the more time anyone spends down here, the stronger these powers would appear. Well he didn’t want to have any one else exposed until he figured it out. He glanced down a Torga and saw him studying the symbols.

“Yep, time to go,” Plerto thought to himself.

Just as a test, he tried to think a command to Torga.

Immediately Torga stood up and climbed the rope like an Olympian.

“This could be interesting” Plerto said to no one in particular. Putting the coin back with the manuscript in the box, he tied the box to the end of the rope and made sure it wouldn’t give. He then leveraged himself against the wall and recovered the hole with the altar. Without any effort, Plerto followed his friend in the same manner.

On the way home, Plerto resisted using any more commands on Torga. As he starred at the symbols flying around Torga’s head, he started to understand some of their meanings. He even saw the remains of his commands. The relax command was still in effect.

When they were about to enter Salver’s grounds, Torga asked Plerto about the box. He kept hearing something coming out of it.

Plerto pause a moment, then said “If you promise not to tell anyone about anything we did today, I’ll tell you first thing in the morning, but I need to think about it first. O.K?” He felt pretty good not using any commands on his friend.

But Plerto could see that Torga wasn’t comfortable with the arrangement. He respected Plerto, but considered him an equal, not a superior. He felt a little angry about the way Plerto was treating him.

Plerto was strongly tempted to use his new found skill, but he realized that the power was so easy to misuse, and Torga was his best friend, ranking right below Thanis and his mother.

He tried again. “Ever since I was trapped down there I had these weird feelings and dreams. They never felt evil or anything. I promise I will explain, but right now I just don’t know!! I think the answers are in here,” tapping the box, “but there might be some danger. I don’t know. I just don’t want to risk you too.” At least that was the truth.

“All right, but if I can’t sleep tonight, I’ll be slipping in to make sure you not either.” Torga said it with a grin, but Plerto saw he meant it.

“O.K. I’ll find you as soon as I figure something out,” Plerto stated.

With that, the boys split up to start their regular duties.

Later, Plerto found his mind wandering to everything that had happened. Luckily his duties were all fairly physical, and his body seemed to do them automatically. He finished his chores and checked to see if he was needed by the work group, but most of the finishing touches simply had to be done by who ever started working on them.

His mother told him Salver wanted Plerto to eat dinner with him. Plerto saw his mother was concerned about something. Then he saw it as plain as if she had read his mind and spoke it. She wasn’t going be serving this dinner. Salver wanted to speak to him privately.

At dinner, Salver dismissed the rest of the girls. Salver grinned at him and said, “You know, you are the closest thing to a son I’ve ever had. I want you to know that I plan for you to stay here and help me run things. I may even leave the operation to you, since my brothers couldn’t handle it.”

Plerto was seeing something being withheld from him. When he didn’t respond, Salver’s grin disappeared.

Plerto was starting to get a feeling that he hadn’t felt since the day Kantas attempted to control him.

Now Salver started getting upset with Plerto’s staring. Finally Plerto spoke “I’d be honored Sire, but what of my mother?”

Then the picture formed. Plerto instantly saw that he was the center of Salver’s desire, not his mother.

Salver grinned again. “That depends on you.. You see I made that order protecting your virginity for myself, not you mother. Oh I admit, she is a good bed partner, the best woman I ever had. But if you want her to stay, you will have to... shall we say, take up her bed role. In a few years, with your cooperation, I’ll even set her free. But you have to stay, more or less willingly, until I lose interest. Then you can choose to stay and continue as a partner, or leave as a free man.”

Plerto suddenly felt himself enter Salver’s mind. The man was more or less sincere, and the sexual energy in Salver’s mind excited Plerto a bit. But he knew he never wanted to do these things with the only man he could relate to as a father. And his mother was in love with him. Plerto realize what he wanted to do, but didn’t know how to do control his powers enough yet. Everything he had done had been more or less accidental. If only he had more time.

“Can I have a couple days to think about it?” Plerto asked, reinforced with a mental command.

Salver had intended to refuse, but instead wholeheartedly agreed.

The rest of the dinner was eaten in silence. Plerto thanked his Lord for the dinner and the opportunity, then left to find Torga.

He found Torga trying to help Wenta, a girl Torga’s age, give five toddlers a bath. Plerto saw immediately that Torga was hot for the girl, and Wenta, not seriously interested, enjoyed stringing him along. Plerto’s dick started to rise with some of the thoughts Torga was having. Feeling a closeness for his friend, he decided to let him in on the entire secret. But first, a little fun.

He sent a command for the toddler nearest to Wenta to splash her chest and get it as wet as possible.

A moment latter, Wenta was screaming at the child while her entire front was drenched.

Plerto scanned Wenta’s mind to see what made her horny, and found she had been raped several times as a child and never had an positive sexual experience. “I haven’t had any sexual experiences, but that is going to change,” Plerto told himself.

He tried to remember his mother’s dream. He remembered the wetness in her crotch, and the tingling... yes that’s it. It took a moment but he found the correct symbol and started to excite her. Plerto then sent Torga the idea she may be getting horny.

Wenta had stopped her verbal abuse, and was starting splash back. The toddlers quickly retaliated and soon Wenta was entirely drenched. She turn around smiling, and both Torga and Plerto saw her nipple pointing through the cloth.

Plerto immediately sent more simulating signals to Wenta as she looked a Torga. Her eyes glazed over with lust, and even forgot the toddlers were there. Torga started caressing her tits through her top, and Plerto found some new symbols stimulated from his touch. He doubled the stimulation for every caress Torga made.

Torga leaned forward and started to kiss Wenta, who responded in kind. Wenta’s hands started wandering up and down Torga’s bare, well developed back. After a few minutes of playing tongue tag, they came up for air.

Plerto was pretty horny himself by now, and decided Torga could take care of business from here. But then he had an idea. He constructed a more complex set of instructions in his head, then sent them out to Wenta. Then he canceled all of his previous orders to Wenta, having already programmed her to be stimulated by any touch Torga made.

Plerto sent Torga the knowledge that Plerto wanted to talk to him after he finished here. Before Plerto left, he peeked in Torga’s head and found Torga moving his hand across her crotch, with her hand already holding his pulsing member.

Plerto wanted to stay, and perhaps join the fun, but he wanted to study the manuscript some. After retrieving the box from its hiding place, Plerto sat down in the only covered cart and gently went page by page. The more he read, the more he understood. The manuscript was older than the temple, and the symbols on the walls were copied from this manuscript. When Plerto reached the end, he found that what was on the ceiling was missing from the manuscript, but the last page held information not in the room.

By now, Plerto was reading the symbols as if he had known how all his life. The last page described copying ones mind, either a part or all of it, and placing it in another. It was possible to completely posses another persons body, and seemingly be two places at once. This however destroyed the original hosts personality. A partial copy allowed the subject to keep their mind, and be unaware they where any different. The partial copy could act as a conscience, or give the subject added knowledge which the controller possessed.

It was also possible to do the reverse, copying skills or knowledge from a subject and integrating it with his own. Plerto already knew what to use that for first. Tonight he would slip into his mother’s mind and copy everything she knew about sex.

As Plerto was massaging his crotch, Torga popped into the cart, emitting field of contentment. He smiled as Plerto jerked his hand away from his crotch.

The cart was actually a carriage modified to be pulled by the boys, not by horses. Big enough for three, the two boys often used it as their clubhouse on wheels.

“You’ll never guess what I did..” Torga said grinning.

“Lets see, first you got to feel Wenta’s tits, then you kissed her, fingered her, and then she gave you a hand job,” Plerto said reading the images from Torga’s head. “Then you helped her finish her chores, kissed her again, and, oh yah! You squeezed her ass!!” Plerto’s dick was at full attention.

Torga had lost his grin, and started to get angry, but Plerto explained telepathically, not uttering a sound.

“But how?!” Torga demanded. He was getting a little upset about all this.

Plerto gave him the whole story through his mind. Torga’s eyes grazed over while he watched the movie in his head. Plerto even showed the truth about the commands he gave Torga. The fact was the first two were accidental, and the third was just to calm him. Plerto made sure Torga knew the temptation he had resisted for his friend. When he was done, Torga was quiet, but Plerto saw the questions flying around his head. One by one, Plerto answered them, sometimes before they had fully formed. They hadn’t said a word.

Finally, Plerto asked, “Do you want to learn these too? I think I understand it all, but I haven’t tried much.”

Torga had doubts, and even worse, he didn’t completely trust the new Plerto. Plerto saw this and decide to use one last command on his friend. He trusted Torga enough to share this HUGE secret, even the power. He needed Torga to equally trust him. With a carefully constructed string, he sent the command “Trust Plerto Completely.”

The change in Torga’s mind was significant. Torga looked at Plerto in a different light. Torga felt as if he had found the answer to everything. Just trust Plerto, about everything.

Torga then said, “What do you think I should do. I trust you.”

Plerto was horrified. He saw that Torga was now completely dependent on him for everything. Torga trusted Plerto more than his own self. Torga didn’t trust any opinion but Plerto’s.

Plerto panicked and unintentionally put Torga to sleep. Plerto decided to try and fix the damage, and removed the command and had Torga forget Plerto offering him the powers and all the events after. When Torga’s mind slowly went back to normal, Plerto tried a different approach. “Plerto would never hurt me on purpose. Plerto will always be my friend.” Then he added, “I can not lie to Plerto, and Plerto can not lie to me.”

Plerto then took time to search his friends mind for anything he should know. He found Savler had butt fucked Torga the week after Plerto had made friends with him, and Torga hated Savler from then on. But now he had thoughts of butt fucking some of the girls. He had even fantasized doing it to Plerto, but not to any other boy.

Plerto was confused about this. The emotion wasn’t that strong behind his friend’s lust of him. Yet it made him curious why just him. He searched a bit more, and finally found that Torga had used Plerto as a shield. He had pretended Savler was Plerto, the only good friend he had had at the time. Plerto decided not to do any more looking or changing. It was just getting too complicated.

Torga awoke, never realizing having been asleep. He felt a little confused, but his trust in his friend’s good intentions let him overlook that.

Plerto said again, “Do you want to learn these too? I think I understand it enough to show you now. Or we can go back to the temple and let the room finish.”

“Are you sure it is safe? I mean, will we get into trouble?” Torga pondered.

“If someone doesn’t like it, then we just have them change their minds. We’ve been slaves all our lives. Lets get back some of what we have received.”

“Yeah, I think I’d like that..” And in Torga’s head Plerto saw Savler licking Torga’s feet while Torga pissed on his back.

“I’m going to have to figure out some way of blocking other peoples thoughts...” Plerto thought. Then out loud, “One thing though, the deal is Salver is mine to deal with. My mother loves him, and I want him to love her. I know you want revenge, and you’ll get it, but afterwards he will forget it happened and will be my mothers husband. Deal?”

Torga though a moment, and Plerto tried to not notice what he was thinking. Then he remembered a part from the manuscript and imagined a wall between them with a small hole to peek through. Torga’s thoughts where his own again.

Torga agreed and asked when they would start. Since curfew was being called, and Plerto was tired, he said first thing in the morning.

Then Plerto grinned and added, “We’ll just take the day off!”

Plerto laid in the straw that was his bed and waited for his mother to retire. He had made sure Salver didn’t want her tonight. He was thinking about how to alter Salver, but seeing how one command could alter someone so much, he wasn’t ready to try. With Torga helping him, he hoped Torga will see something he overlooks.

He felt his mothers thought walking to their room. Plerto realized that he could barely feel Salver in the next room. “Wow, these powers are getting stronger” he thought to himself. As his mother kissed his check and laid down behind him as usual, Plerto reached out to his mother’s mind and found her a little sad. He heard, “This would be the eighth night I haven’t slept with my Lord... He can be so tender when he wanted to be. He has been, more and more in this past year.”

Plerto had her sleep then, not wanting to hear any more. Then he started sifting for what he was looking for.

The first thing he found was accidental. He wanted to know everything about sex she knew, but first found what she liked in sex. She loved the taste of cum. She also loved the feel of cum. Whether in the ass, in her pussy, or in her mouth, she loved the way the hot fluid hit, the way it lubricated, and the way it pleased her desire. She even enjoys it on her skin, and would swirl it around until it cooled, then lick up every last drop.

And Plerto never realized his mother participated so much in Savler’s sex training of his products. He found she loved sucking off the boys first cum while Salver took them from the rear. She even would eat the girls out to get to her Lord’s cum. A few times the girls would suck out his mother’s pussy, then feed it back to her like a couple of birds. All of this was a bit too much for Plerto’s emotions, but his dick had never been harder.

Attana started to dream. He peeked at it and saw it was a recreation of one of the boys getting worked over by her and Salver. He continued looking for the actual bodily function symbols, but suddenly he realized the boy was him!

He watched with amazement, and a certain amount of lust. Attana was sandwiched between the image of himself humping her front door, and Salver her rear. Then Thanis was there kneeling by her head while she suck him off. Two familiar looking boys where standing on either side of the sex sandwich stroking their huge cocks. The movements steadily increased until finally everyone moaned one large group moan and came at same time. The two boys spurting their load all over the three some, Thanis’s cum starting to over flow Attana’s desperately slurping mouth, Salver slowly milking his dick with Attana’s ass, and Plerto’s image pumping away like mad. Then everyone but Attana and Plerto’s off the bed, letting Attana role on her back with Plerto’s still pumping away.

Attana was in heaven while her son plunged in and out, cum flowing out of her cunt as Plerto injected more of his seemingly never-ending supply of cum. Then eight young large men walked up and started to drench them both with their cum. Soon Attana was submerged and drifted back to sleep.

The real Plerto had seen enough. He had felt his mothers orgasms, and nearly came himself each time. He was so horny, he had only stroke his dick five times before he had the most wonderful experience he had ever known. His first cum didn’t turn out to be much in volume, but he had never discovered that intensity of pleasure in his mother’s mind. He wondered why.

He then thought how he actually hadn’t plugged into any of the senses other than sight and sound. He didn’t even know what his mother tasted when she had her favorite snack. Plerto decided that it couldn’t hurt once. He took a fingerful of his own cum and tasted it. He was not impressed.

Having had his first orgasm, Plerto was very tired. He decided he wanted to learn these things on his own and not from his mothers mind. So he rolled on his side and went to sleep.

The next morning, Plerto met Torga after ‘suggesting’ to Salver the two boys had important work to do and excused them from their duties for the day. Plerto convinced Torga they needed to go back to the temple, and would come back to stay at lunch. They were about to leave when Torga had an idea.

“Hey, do you think you could suggest to Bargn we needed one of the strongest guys to go with us?” Bargn was the current leader of the work party.

“I guess so. What do you have in mind?” Plerto responded.

“I thought we might take a ride in our covered cart. We never have actually ridden in it, and I think they owe use for all the carts.” Torga replied. “Yah!!”

Ten minutes later, the two pals were climbing into their carriage after pulling it out of sight of the grounds. Pulkar, the boy Plerto picked, stood their with an amused look, and was about to tell them they would have to get back out, when Plerto spoke with command.

“OK Pulkar. You are going to pull us in our carriage. You will find it a lot of fun. In fact, you will like it so much, you will take us anywhere we want, and any time we ask.”

With glazed eyes, Pulkar took the handles a started to pull the cart. After picking up the speed to a jog, he blinked. Pulkar then turned his head back to the boys and with a smile on his face said, “Hey, where do you want to go?” Torga told him, then Pulkar said “It’s funny, I don’t like to run. But this.. this makes me feel like a powerful horse or something.”

Plerto grinned and commanded “Then for now on, your name is Horse when you are alone with us or pulling our carriage.” Torga whispered to Plerto who then added, “and at any time one of us starts a command with Horse, you will obey the command and enjoy doing it. Horse, quickly now, we don’t have all day..”

Horse doubled his speed and got them to the bottom of the slope in record time.

“Horse! Get the rope and follow us up,” Torga ordered.

Horse happily did so.

At the hole to the chamber Plerto had Horse tie the rope off and toss the end down the hole. He then ordered Horse to the section of the ruins where he knew another covered chariot was to dig it out. Tomorrow, Plerto planned to bring a few more boys to help take it back.

Torga climbed down first, so Plerto tossed the gold box down to him before descending himself. To Plerto, the chamber had a warm, welcoming feel to it now. The two coin-eyes whispered to him, not actually saying anything comprehensible, but had a soothing effect on him.

Torga had pulled out the coin in the box and held it in front of him. Plerto could sense the way Torga’s mind ‘breathed’ in the symbols from the coin.

After a few minutes, Torga suddenly looked up at Plerto and said, “I can see them! Just like in your dream in my head! The funny letters, spinning around the coins, and around YOU!” he excitedly said.

Torga looked at the coin again and Plerto decided to look around again. He went over to the blocked doorway and discovered what he thought before was just the design, but now..

The frame around the doorway had a wide groove on the left and right insides. The top had a what looked like part of a door sticking down. He reasoned that the door slid down the grooves to seal the room. The door was open, but the way was blocked with large debris. He couldn’t tell if their was any space beyond or not, for it was pitch black beyond it. He thought he might be able to wiggle his way through a small gap, but found his muscular body was to big.

Plerto gave up on the door way and remembered the ceiling symbols were not in the manuscript. He sat down next to Torga, who was having trouble keeping his attention on the symbols on the wall.

Plerto said, “Relax. The symbols almost read themselves to me, and I couldn’t keep myself from reading all of it then. Maybe you just need to take a break from it, and let it do it for you.”

Torga sighed, letting out some of the frustration out he had collected. He looked over at Plerto, then Plerto felt his friend watching his mind. Torga wasn’t comprehending what he saw yet, but the symbols started to feel familiar.

Plerto looked up at the ceiling and started rereading it. He definitely saw a hole in the logic, and wondered about it. He glanced over to the eyes, and understood. The eyes were space equally from each other and the hole in the logic. They formed the endpoints of a triangle around the hole in the ceiling, and the triangle was aligned with the shape of the room.

“Wow, your mind is really spinning around fast.” Torga commented “I keep seeing a... triangle?”

Plerto mentally said “Yes” to Torga, then verbally said, “I think I see where the coin goes. Can I try it?”

Torga handed it to him and Plerto climbed up the rope to reach the ceiling. His arms couldn’t reach, but Torga pulled the end of the rope over his head, giving Plerto a sort of sloped bridge. After three tries, and once dropping the coin, Plerto slapped the coin in place. It stuck like a magnet, not that either boy knew what a magnet was.

The whispering of the symbols grew to a murmur, and continued to grow. Plerto dropped to feet, and watched as the coins spewed their symbols out faster and faster. Many of the symbols seemed to find their way to its marking on the wall.

The two boys just stood there, feeling the warmth and pleasant rhythm from the coins. They almost didn’t notice when the door slid down the doorway. They where shocked then the hole above sealed shut and the severed rope fell the to ground. They looked at each other in fear, still being able to see from the pulsing red light from the coins... and the symbols on the walls!!

By now, the intensity of the symbols would have made them cover their ears, if it had really been sound. Plerto found himself unable to move his legs and arms as the symbols penetrated his head.

Plerto found himself losing control of his body. He was shocked to find his arms and traderous legs moving by themselves. Still holding control of his eyes, he saw that he was removing his clothes. His eyes started to argue about who to listen to, then having decided, rolled up into his head. His body went numb, and Plerto retreated to his mind.

Plerto soon felt the power assault his mind like waves on a beach. The part of his mind which had learned how to read the symbols was frantically decoding each wave. Plerto found that with each wave, his mind was slowly being taken over little by little. He felt the beginning of a second presence in his mind.

Plerto tried fighting it by creating a wall around his mind. But no sooner he had, the foreign symbols within his mind destroyed it. Plerto then tried to crash through each wave, preventing the part of his mind reading them to have time to do so. But he found himself quickly tiring and as a result lost more ground than if he had not tried.

Soon, the power pushed in on him until just the center of his being was left. The essence of his mind was furiously search for some way of fighting this attack. He felt the second presence starting to solidify in his head, and suddenly found what he was looking for.

The presence was just on the verge of consciousness. Its thought processes where not entirely formed, and during the confusion had heard Plerto’s request for information. The new semisolid memories were called up and presented to the small part which was still Plerto.

A one way mirrored wall around Plerto’s remaining self that would allow Plerto to see out and send out, but reflected anything Plerto didn’t want in. Plerto immediately created the sphere, and then forced it to grow, pushing out all the foreign symbols, and allowing his mind to return to normal. Once the sphere had grown to free his entire mind, it took several minutes before his mind had unscrambled enough to resemble his normal self. He wasn’t sure if he still had all his memories, for there were some pockets of new memories that had completely replace what ever had been there before. Once Plerto was strong enough he decided to activate his motor controls and see what his body had done.

Plerto’s first sensation was the incredible hardon he had. As his body’s feeling came back, he found himself kneeling naked with his arms outstretched, facing up at one of the coins. He saw Torga standing the same way, with his eyes rolled up so only the whites showed. His face had the expression of joy. His head and back were arched back with his arms stretched out, looking as though he was accepting the power of the Gods. Even his dick was at full attention, looking as if it were about cum.

Plerto attempted to contact his friend, but the symbols filling the room slapped his thoughts away as soon as they left the sphere. Plerto could see all of Torga’s muscles were stiff and set. Plerto’s own muscles were sore from this abuse. Shakily, Plerto moved toward Torga and touched his arm. Torga’s body was locked in this position as if he had been made of stone.

Plerto tried to extend his shield around Torga’s mind, but found he would wipe Torga’s mind as well as the intruding symbols if he continued. Instead he tried to block coins power. But no matter what he tried, the only thing he found he could do was observe. Anything he tried was destroyed once it had passed through his shield. Torga’s mind was not being taken over as fast as Plerto’s. The coins had to finish teaching his mind how to read the symbols before taking over his mind, where Plerto’s mind had already knew how to read them.

If Plerto wasn’t able to help Torga soon, Torga would no longer exist! The new presence in Torga seemed to be a different one than the one Plerto had kicked out of his mind. Plerto scanned the new presence for information, but the presence hadn’t formed enough to include memories.

“If only I could get him out of this room!!” Plerto thought.

He glance up at the closed portal, then his eyes glanced over to the third coin. He then knew what he had to do.

Looking around to find something to stand on, he saw that the altar was not only convenient hiding place, but could have been used as a step up to the coins. Unfortunately Plerto was still too short to reach the coins, and the altar was under the wrong coin to begin with. He had managed to jump high enough to hit the coin, but that coin was fixed onto the ceiling. Plerto knew the coin from the box would easily come off if he just could reach it.

Plerto looked around the room again. His eyes rested upon Torga, looking at the struggle in Torga’s mind. After a moment of staring at nothing in particular, Plerto’s mind saw Torga’s body like a statue. Or at least climbable figure.

Grabbing Torga under the arms, Plerto carried his step stool directly under the third coin. He climbed up onto Torga’s shoulders and found Torga didn’t even wobble. Carefully placing his foot on Torga’s forehead, Plerto slowly stood up and reached out. Almost falling off, he stretched his right arm out as far as he could, and saw he was too still to short.

Plerto relaxed a moment, then hoped he wouldn’t hurt Torga while he leapt up. Swinging his hand across the ceiling, Plerto slapped the coin off into the dark corner, skinning his fingertips the engraved symbols around the now vacated space.

Plerto managed to role as he hit the ground, but had had the wind knocked out of him. After fighting back the tears enough to look at Torga, he saw that the boy hadn’t moved. The room was quiet except for the whispering of the coins, and the greatly diminished red glow made it hard to see even the walls.

Once Plerto was sure he hadn’t broken anything, he crawled over to Torga and probed his mind. Torga had constructed a black shield around his inner mind, while the rest of him sat there, allowing the new personality to strengthen on what it had already.

Plerto was impressed. Torga had formed the shield around his untouched mind. Without any attacking symbols inside the shield, it hadn’t collapsed like Plerto’s original had. Unfortunately it was completely black on both the inside and outside, so Torga couldn’t know what was going on.

“I have to contact him, but how do I get past a black nothing like that?” Plerto thought.

He tried forcing himself though. He tried to pull at it, push it, and even imagined kicking it with everything he had. The black nothing held, simply absorbing the energy effortlessly.

Plerto tried a different approach. He created his own black nothing outside his mind. The only way he could maintain the field was by keeping it as close to him as possible, and not enclosing it as a sphere. There were definitely two sides to it, and he had to keep the inside side facing him. Otherwise the field blocked its own source and collapsed moments afterwards.

Plerto couldn’t do much this way, since the wrong side was always facing him. So he dared to create one around some of his training as a slave. The field was a sphere, but was inside-out compared to Torga’s. He then moved the field carefully, and found the memories with in were not effected by the field, just inaccessible while they where within.

Plerto felt he was on to something, and created another field and merged the two. They past though each other, causing no apparent harm.

Plerto then formed two half spheres like Torga’s (inside in) outside his head. He gave the half shells a slight spin so when they met, the outside of the shells would contact first. Before they collapsed, Plerto saw they hadn’t passed through each other, but in fact created a whole between the two. He had found his door.

Torga’s muscles where now twitching almost violently for release. Plerto easily overrode the command on Torga’s body, and had it relax and lay down.

Plerto laid down next to Torga’s, touching heads. Plerto created a field around his mind, and found he instantly lost all contact with his body, and had no idea which direction Torga’s mind was. Plerto canceled his field, and was immediately assaulted by the pain in his chest. He felt his heart start beating again, and in a moment felt better.

Plerto tried again, but his time just made the field tube like, open on each end and extending out toward Torga. Pretty soon he discovered that he couldn’t project his field deep enough into Torga’s head to reach him.

Plerto examined the location of Torga’s field. It seemed to be just above the center of Torga’s mouth. Plerto attempted to project his tube every possible way, but it still was out of his reach.

Plerto tried to send the field down his body, making sure he didn’t block any signals to his heart. He could extend the field just as far from his chin as from his forehead, but as soon as it passed down his neck, it lost power dramatically.

Plerto sighed. He was tired, and getting hungry. He licked his dry lips, then had an idea.

“I can’t believe the first person I stick my tongue into is a guy,” Plerto muttered.

Plerto laid on top of Torga, commanded Torga’s mouth to open, then stuck his tongue down as deep as he could. His body tingled with the feel of warm skin under his nude body. He ignored his prick as it began to harden, and touched the roof of Torga’s mouth with the tip of his tongue. As his field projected up through tongue, Plerto knew he would reach it this time.

As the fields touched, Plerto was flooded with the fear and panic Torga felt as his last defense was penetrated. It took several moments before Plerto could even begin sending the message about the reflective shield. The only response Plerto got back was the reflective field slamming the door shut and pushing him out. Plerto turn his useless field off, and was surprised when he found another tongue in HIS mouth. Some part of Torga’s mind was French kissing him, and Plerto was overcome with the stimulus.

Plerto started returning the kisses, and didn’t stop right away when Torga’s tongue stopped it’s play. Plerto unintentionally sent commands for Torga to continue, but Torga had finished expanding his field and reflected the threads of thought away. Mentally exhausted, Plerto fell asleep on top of the older boy with a small smile.

Plerto and Torga awoke startled by the grind of the two doors opening. The light filtering down beside them was almost blinding, but was then dimmed when Pulkar leaned over the top of the hole.

“Are you guys all right?” Pulkar hollered.

“I think so.” Plerto responded. “Could you lower the rope a bit? The end got cut off, and it is to high to jump for it.” Then to Torga asked, “Are we all right?”

Torga was still collecting his wits, but managed to reply " I guess so. Where are our clothes?” He had spied Plerto’s partial erection, and had remembered their position when the awoke. He also wanted to cover up his own hardon.

They put their clothes on and saw that even with the extra length of rope Pulkar had sent down, they couldn’t separately reach it. So Torga launched Plerto up to the rope dangling above their heads, then tossed the severed piece up to him. When they both reached the top, they found Pulkar, err... that is, Horse complaining it was nearly dinner time.

“Horse, get the rope, meet us at the cart, and do not speak until we are home.” Plerto uttered without energy.

No one said anything on the way home. When they neared the grounds, the two boys got out of the carriage, but let Pulkar take it in.

Then Plerto looked at Torga frantically and said, “We forgot the box!!”

Torga replied, “I didn’t forget it, I left it. We can get it later if we decide to..”

Plerto agreed, but wasn’t happy about it.

They reached the entrance to the food hall, and was met by Wenta.

Both boys saw she was aroused. Torga telepathically asked Plerto, “Are these your commands?", as he mentally pointed them out.

“Yep” Plerto replied back. He then sent the image of the three of them sitting down so he could show Torga.

Torga nodded and invited Wenta to wait with them for dinner. She gladly accepted.

Plerto mentally showed Torga everything he had done, and the two of them started to experiment a little.

Wenta cheerfully didn’t notice that no one was saying anything. She happily ignored how sometimes parts of her body would do things with out her causing it. She thoroughly enjoyed it when Torga accidentally over stimulated her, causing her to orgasm the very first in her life.

After she came down from the ceiling, they sent her to get their dinner for them. The cooks were serving now.

Torga, being two years older and hornier, suggested to two entering slave girls they would sit with Plerto and himself after they picked up their dinner. Plerto saw this, and smiled his approval.

Wenta came carrying the two boy’s dinner, then went back to get hers. The two girls came next, and sat down after asking.

Their names were Seneet and Iritha. Seneet was a fourteen year old blond, with a slim build and chest. Iritha was thirteen, also a blond, shorter than her friend, but had a larger bust.

Wenta was a bit surprised and hurt when she found the two girls with her men. But moments later loved the idea.

Pretty soon, the boys were being spoon fed, and had to have the girls quickly eat their own when they were full.

The group left the food hall and went to Salver’s brother’s chambers, who gladly relieved the girls from their duties for the night, and announced they would be staying in the slave’s area that night.

Plerto claimed Iritha, letting Torga keep the other two. Torga agreed to the arrangement, even thought Iritha was the one who had called his attention to the two girls.

Torga had his two girls stand at attention while he walked around them. This was the way the slaves were taught to stand when their owner was inspecting them. He started feeling them, sending waves of arousal through them at every touch. Torga then concentrated his touch to their breasts, one hand for each girl, allowing their only movement to be the gasps as he fondled them.

Wenta’s breasts were larger than Seneet’s but Seneet’s lips were red and glistening. So when Torga tired of only touching, he released the two girls and watched their response. Wenta’s hand immediately moved to her crotch, while Torga’s and Seneet’s eyes stayed locked until she moved to him and kissed him. Wenta step up to the two and rubbed her now exposed breast against his side while attempting to french his ear.

Not wasting any more time, Torga broke the embrace, sat down, and had the girls undress each other, then had them slip his trousers off with their teeth. Torga programmed them to become increasingly horny until they had had his cum inside them. He had to add they must cooperate with each other and help each other when they started fighting over who was going to kiss him.

Seneet helped to lay down, while Wenta started to fondle his dick. Seneet laid cross his chest while they frenched deeply. Wenta started to stimulate Torga far too soon, and Torga quickly made Wenta love his dick. She would dream about it, invent new ways to please it, and to always extend the time before he came so she could love it longer.

Wenta immediately slowed her hand, then stopped all together. Wenta took her tongue and parted his foreskin. She then gently wrapped her lips around it and pulled the skin back to expose the head. As Wenta started to slowly run her tongue and mouth along the side of his dick, and Torga believed he was loosing his mind when she engulfed his balls in her mouth. He quickly had Seneet get off and had her play with her self while Wenta mounted him and fucked. With in minutes, he was having Seneet clean his come out of Wenta, while he took her in the rear. After his second orgasm, he fell asleep while the two girls were faithfully cleaning sweaty body with their tongues.

Plerto and Iritha had retired to the room next door. Plerto scanned Iritha’s mind to see what he had. Iritha had developed a hatred for men. She had been raped more times she could count, which had always been painful and rough. She was so confused by the way Plerto was stimulating her, but knew she couldn’t leave while he was.

He saw that it would take a lot of work to make her willingly have sex with him. He would have control her body, and he didn’t want that. He started to explore the pain, and saw that it had covered all her pleasure signals. He put her mind asleep as he had her lay down and spread her legs. Plerto the had her relive one of her less painful penetrations, and found a piece of her.. virginity seal, as his mother called it, had reattached its self and would produce a lot of pain when stretched.

Plerto gently felt around inside until he found the pain, then damped her pain and used her other senses to guide his fingers. His hand was getting pretty slimy, so he blocked that too. He wanted to remove the skin, but found he had no grip to do it. He pulled his fingers out, smelled them, then decided to taste it. His dick was good and hard by now and so he decided to just leave the pain block in for now and relieve himself.

Plerto unblocked the glands in her pussy, and woke her up.

Plerto went over to a stool and removed his trousers before sitting down. With his dick standing out, he started sending arousal commands to Iritha, and flashed pictures of her giving him a blow job. He watched as Iritha fought with her emotions, then started to send everything he could to stimulate her into wanting him.

Iritha was overcome with the new feelings of lust. She began to see him as the most beautiful person she ever had seen. Her nipples hardened and cried for his touch. The tingling feeling from her crotch started to spread, while her juices started to run out.

Plerto had to adjust his method when he saw her nearly orgasm when he had scratched his nose. He didn’t understand how she could withstand so much lust, but the fear of him causing her pain kept her from approaching.

“I will not hurt you”, Plerto said with reinforcements. As if a string was snapped, she hurried to him with joy and anticipation.

Just as he had programmed, at his first touch, she orgasmed. Plerto turned down the stimulus to let her true feelings stimulate her. Plerto closed his eyes while Iritha kissed his chest and neck. When she had worked her way up to his face, she softly brushed her tongue across his lips, causing him to open his eyes. She back off a moment and removed her top. Iritha hadn’t intended to remove everything, but wound up being completely naked in front of Plerto.

Plerto started to stimulate her cunt, causing her to emit a gasp while her juices started to travel down her leg. He wanted her to either suck him off, or screw him, and he wasn’t going to wait much longer.

As she began exploring his tonsils, Plerto possessed her body. Iritha’s hands guided his organ into her as her legs staddled him. Iritha was completely unaware as she continued to probe his mouth faster and faster. Plerto slowly released her body. When Iritha found him inside her and was about to throw her self off, she began to orgasm.

Plerto felt her muscles tense around his dick, and instantly came. The fastest fuck ever recorded, without a single pumping of the crotch.

Plerto gave Iritha orgasm after orgasm until she cried out to stop. He held her as he move off the stool and laid down on the ground with her on top. She was a sleep in seconds.

Iritha’s mind was full of horrors and not very many joys. It was also very simple and emotional. Plerto played with the idea of giving her a purpose in life. One that would satisfy him, and give her pleasure she would never otherwise have. The more he thought about it, the more he talked himself into it. This little girl who had seen nothing but bleakness in life, and feared sex in any form would be transformed into Plerto’s sex pet.

Plerto went into her mind and went slowly over her entire thinking process. Over the next few days, Iritha would come to realize these undeniable truths:

1 The pain she had felt in the past hadn’t been physical, but an emotional pain given the fact the penis inside her was not Plerto’s.

2 Iritha was destined to be Plerto’s, for only her master could give her the pleasure he had.

3 Anything Plerto did would give Iritha pleasure, and Iritha’s greatest pleasure was giving Plerto pleasure.

4 She had found the meaning of HER life, and it was Plerto’s sexual happiness.

Iritha would believe she had known these things all her life, but never knew it had been Plerto until this night. Having restoring his hard on, Plerto checked to see if the pain block was still holding, then woke her.

She smiled sleepily as he asked, “I have a problem. You see my dick is sticking straight up, and I just can’t seem to get it to go back down...”

Iritha raised her head to see, then met his lips with hers. Gently, Iritha started to slide him in, but Plerto had a better idea. He rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. Plerto slid his dick into her roughly Iritha was ecstatic when, instead of pain, she had a wave of sexual bliss go through her body.

Plerto started pumping slowly, then sped up to full speed. Iritha wrapped her legs around his mid section and met his rhythm with her feet against his butt. Both had their eyes close and were gasping with each pound. Iritha’s head swinging back and forth, her breasts rolling up and down. Finally, Plerto moaned and drilled deeply four times, while Iritha had her own orgasm. Plerto had programmed her to orgasm every time he did.

Plerto collapsed on top of her, and this time he fell asleep on her. Iritha laid there stroking her lover’s head, feeling as if her life was complete. The feeling of Plerto’s slowly shrinking organ still insider her made her wish this would never end.

Iritha started thinking about why she had never felt this way before. Why was all this happening? What was it about Plerto that made her feel so good? She felt close to figuring out these questions, but now was not the time. She wanted to sleep, and maybe dream of Plerto.

Plerto awoke to shouting in the next room. He quick discovered that Savler had come to talk to his brothers, but found three slave laying naked, apparently after wasting their evening when they were supposed to be working. Torga sent him an urgent message asking what to do. Instead of answer him, Plerto walked into the room and confronted Savler.

“What in the name of Hades is going on here?!” Savler demanded. “Boy, you better speak fast, you’re already going to get the whipping of your life!”

“Do not call me boy, call me Sire” Plerto stated. He didn’t use any power, he just wanted to play with Savler before he permanently changed him.

“What did you say?!?” Salver was shocked. Plerto had been the most obedient of slaves.

“I said you will address me as Sire, not boy. I am the one who sent your brothers away, I am the one who invited my friends here. I am the one who will now give the orders, and I am the one who you will call Sire!!” With the last statement, Plerto made a chill run up Salver’s spine.

Salver was ready to kill. When he brought his hand up to strike Plerto, Plerto just quietly said “Freeze.”

Ever muscle in Salver’s body tensed. Salver couldn’t even bat an eye. Plerto adjusted his command to allow breathing and other necessary functions, and had Salver’s eyes follow him.

“I think now would be a good time to discuss your proposition. I decline. I will, however, become your partner, the controlling partner. As for becoming you bed mate, I believe I can do better. You won’t want me after tonight anyway. You see, my mother has foolishly fallen in love with you. I intend to make her happy by giving you to her. Your heart, your soul, and of course you mind. It’s a pity your body has to be there too, but for some reason she likes it.

“And I believe there is a matter of Torga’s feet needing licked clean. I am sure he will get his satisfaction from you.”

Plerto now turned on his power and commanded, “You will come to me without uttering a word once Torga says you may go.”

Plerto nodded to Torga, who beamed his approval. Torga had made the girls leave when Plerto had first started to rile Savler temper, so Plerto just put his clothes back on and told Torga he was going to the cart to think.

Plerto relaxed once in his little covered carriage. His mind drifted back to the attack on their minds that morning. His mind danced from question to question. “Who would I be now if my mind had lost that battle?... And what about Torga? His power seems as strong as mine now. He just doesn’t have the experience I have... Could anyone get this power?”

He wished there was someone to answer these questions. Maybe someday, someone will be deserving enough to have their mind overtaken by the power in the chamber. The danger would of course be whether or not Torga and himself could control the possessed person. The power simply creating the chamber was more than Plerto’s and Torga’s power combined. He’ll have to talk it over with Torga.

Plerto realized it had been a very busy day, losing his virginity and fighting off an attempted possession of his mind. For the first time since he turned it on, Plerto dissolved his shield. He listened to all of the minds around him. There were over a hundred minds whispering to him, and he could name each one of them. This morning he could barely feel another mind in the next room. Now he could instantly know who was where, what they were doing, and what they were thinking.

Plerto felt himself slipping into sleep, but snapped wide awake when his mind found someone watching him. The watcher was someone he never imagined he would see again, but now Plerto was very, very pleased to find him here. He smiled, then his mouth formed the name “Kantas”.

In Kantas’s mind he saw how the slave had escaped his mine, and spent nearly a month getting back to Savler’s grounds. The only thing left in Kantas abused mind was the hatred of Plerto and Savler. When Plerto saw what Kantas had fantasized doing to him, Instantly struck out at Kantas mind with anger. Kantas screamed as he felt his testicles being eaten by large bugs, his hands melting, and his heart slowly being ripped from his body.

Plerto recover his wits and stopped the illusions. Then he commanded Kantas to come to him. Kantas stared wide eye with fear as Plerto examined his prize. Kantas was nearly a man now. His muscles were the largest Plerto had ever seen. Even the divine Thanis could not compete with the raw strength in Kantas’s body.

“Stinks, though” Plerto thought. Out loud he said, “You seem to be a bit dirty. What do you say about that, slave?”

Anger overwhelmed Kantas’s fear. “You little Cyclops lover!! I’m going to make you eat my SHIT!!” he screamed.

“Now that gave me an idea. But first, you really need to learn how to control your mouth like I can.” Plerto then commanded with his power, “You will always address me as your Lord or Sire. If I say ‘beg for it slave’ you will get down on your knees and beg me to piss down your throat, calling me Master. If I agree, you will put my dick to your mouth and swallow every drop. Do you understand slave?”

“Why you little fucking... my Lord”

“Beg for it slave.”

Fear filled Kantas’s face as he dropped to his knees saying, “Please, Master, Piss down my worthless throat. I don’t deserve to drink water you might drink, only your golden nectar will quench the fire in my throat...”

“O.K.”

Kantas greedily took Plerto’s dick out and place it to his lips. Plerto managed to start the trickle, having gotten hard from the idea. Once the piss started flowing though, it didn’t stop until Plerto was empty. Kantas sucked out the last few drops, making Plerto’s dick perk up.

“Suck it until you have swallowed every drop of my cum. Then clean my feet with you tongue.”

As Kantas took the boys prick into his mouth, Plerto started molding Kantas mind into Plerto’s perfect slave. Kantas’s hatred became Kantas’s love for Plerto’s command. Kantas’s lust to control and rape little boys became Kantas’s lust to BE controlled and BE raped by little boys, and for that matter, big boys too. He would beg to be pissed on, but will only drink Plerto’s ‘golden nectar’. Kantas would do anything Plerto asked, and do it as best he could.

By now, Plerto had noticed a big change in Kantas’s blow job. No longer mechanical, Kantas was lovingly stimulating Plerto to orgasm. He came with a grunt, but barely had enough for Kantas to taste. Too many orgasms in one day for this thirteen year old.

Kantas looked a little disappointed, but soon was engrossed in his feet cleaning duties. After Plerto sat down on the edge of his carriage, Kantas gently slipped Plerto’s sandals off him. Kantas started with the right foot’s big toe, working his tongue over and in between each toe lovingly. Kantas double checked his work by sucking each toe one at a time. Having finished the toes, Kantas licked Plerto’s feet feverishly, having to skip the still ticklish arches. Plerto decided to have Kantas do this every night, and made the appropriate telepathic command.

Kantas smacked his licks to signal he was done. Plerto looked down at the reformed man. Kantas stayed on his knees waiting for Plerto’s next command.

“Now, go somewhere and get yourself cleaned up. I don’t ever want to smell you like this again. Stay away from the grounds until tomorrow night, when you will meet me here at nightfall. If I do not show up, you will return every nightfall until I do. Otherwise you will not enter the grounds or allow anyone from here to see you. Do you understand slave?”

“Yes Lord” Kantas replied.

“Good. Now go! Your odor is unpleasant.”

Kantas hurried away, his large body surprisingly quiet as it disappeared in the darkness.

Plerto sensed Salver behind him, waiting quietly for Plerto to notice him. Plerto quickly scanned his mind without even turning around. Torga had had his revenge on Salver and then some. At least Torga hadn’t whipped the man, not that he hadn’t thought of it. From what other slaves had told him, Salver was a pretty good master. He fed and didn’t overwork his slaves, where many masters starved them till ready to sell them off and ran them until they sometimes collapsed. Whipping was vary seldom, and the slaves were usually well treated once sold since they had cost so much.

The slaves saw his only failing was the sexual misconduct he and his trainers performed. But Plerto was going to change that. Not as much the misconduct, but the slave’s views of it.

Having exerted himself too much today, Plerto simply had Salver forget what happened today and to go to bed. Salver would seek out Plerto in the morning, and then Plerto will begin his new role as Salver’s Lord.

Plerto simply followed Salver back to their house, and instantly went to sleep next to his mother.

Next morning, Plerto was awakened by the feeling of Torga’s mind intensively scanning his. Torga of course knew he had sensed it, and asked to continue. Plerto allowed him to, noting he had done the same to Torga.

Torga later joined him eating breakfast. Torga said, “I found your memory of the commands you gave me. I understand why you did it, but I couldn’t bring myself to forgive you. I... I gave you the same instructions...”

Plerto looked up from his meal with surprise and a little anger. “I gave you those commands because I knew.. I mean I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.” Then whispering, “You’re like my brother...”

When Torga didn’t reply, Plerto continued with a little anger in his voice. “I would have let you if you had asked me! And you know that now. Lower your shield and let me see your mind so I can trust you!”

Torga considered this. Plerto had raised his shield as soon as Torga had admitted his actions. Torga didn’t know what Plerto had in mind.

“Only if you lower yours!” he finally demanded.

After a moment Plerto did it, and was immediately having to defend his mind from Torga’s. Plerto tried to raise his shield, but found he couldn’t do that and keep Torga out at the same time. Torga had lowered his shield also. Plerto momentarily examined Torga and saw the changes in his mind. It was still Torga, and the commands Plerto had made were still there, but one was enveloped in a black nothing field, effectively disabling the “Do not hurt Plerto” command.

Something hidden in Plerto’s mind suddenly popped up. It wasn’t originally Plerto’s, but the memory of fighting a similar mental battle had been won using one symbol, and one alone. It was the constant requesting of “sleep”.

Plerto gathered his remaining strength and sent a bombardment of sleep commands. Torga was able to stop the first seven, but couldn’t prevent the eighth from slipping past. For some reason, the sleep command is the hardest command to stop, especially when using up one’s energy reserve as fast as the two boys had been.

The battle had taken just under a minute. Plerto found himself shaking all over from adrenaline. However, no one around them had noticed anything.

Plerto raised his shield and was about to turn Torga’s mind into a admiring slave, but found he just couldn’t do it. “Torga is my friend” kept running around his head. Plerto realized it was Torga’s command!

Plerto withdrew into himself. He found the commands Torga had planted and tried to undo them. They wouldn’t budge. Unless Torga or someone else undid these, he couldn’t disobey them. Luckily Plerto’s commands in Torga prevented Torga from lying. If Torga hadn’t lowered his shield like he had, Plerto would be, well, what ever Torga would have liked him to be. The command to not hurt Plerto was all Torga could block at a time.

Plerto came back out to the real world and examined Torga’s messed up mind. Torga was still there, but many new pieces of another person was also there. Plerto saw that even the added symbols to Torga’s mind could not undo Plerto’s commands given to Torga before. Who ever Torga would have turned out to have been, that new personality would have been bound to Plerto’s commands, just as Torga had been.

As Plerto weeded out the alien symbols, he found that since they had fully replaced some of Torga’s original mind, Torga now had gaps in his memory and personality. He added what he could remember, and even left most of the more harmless parts in. But soon Plerto was having to copy parts of his own mind and others around him to make Torga more or less what he had been.

Plerto had added commands to never attempt to control Plerto again, and made him unable to raise a mental shield around Plerto’s commands, or even think of other ways to counter those commands. Torga would also allow Plerto to access his thoughts, strictly for medicinal purposes like now.

Plerto couldn’t make himself program Torga to remove the commands in Plerto’s head, for Plerto knew he would probably be tempted to hurt Torga someday. Plerto was fighting Plerto on that one.

After erasing the fight from Torga’s mind, Plerto awakened his friend. Torga apologized for his actions, and Plerto apologized also for his.

Plerto had to explain why he apologized, telling him about the changes he had made to Torga. Torga’s face turned white when Plerto told him of the parts of someone else inside him.

They discussed this long after their meal was gone. It took a long time to reassure Torga that his mind was his again, and nothing could hurt them when their shields were up.

“I did learn something from all of this, and we would have never risk trying it,” Plerto said. “We don’t really know who built the temple, but I bet they made the chamber to create slaves with the power and completely loyal to their masters. All they needed to do was throw the person down the hole, and the chamber would do the rest. In went a willing or unwilling victim, out comes a powerful slave with a new mind.”

“What good does that do us. I still don’t want to risk going into that chamber again. How do we know the chamber couldn’t spear through our shields if we waited the whole process out?” Torga asked.

“I have been asking myself a lot of questions like that. We need someone who knows the answers, and I think we can risk it. All we need to do is take someone we don’t like, carefully prepare them to be our complete slave that would never hurt us or disobey, then have him slip the coin into the spot. Who ever comes out will still be our slave. I even know who we can use,” Plerto added slyly.

“Who?”

“Kantas”

“Kantas!?! How are you going to find him?”

“I thought you already knew... Kantas found me. He escaped a moon ago, and made his way here. Last night he had snuck up on me, and I didn’t sense him until he was about to grab me. He was going to do all sorts of nasty things to me and Salver... Hey I forgot about Salver. He was supposed to find me this morning. But after you were in my mind, I forgot about it. I wonder why he hasn’t found me yet.”

“Opps, I sort of made him want to get tied up by the eight year old boys and let them have their way with him.. but he wasn’t to wake up and do that until I finished with you.. Merciful Zeus, I don’t even want to think about what I was going to do to you.”

They were quiet for while, staring at the cooks cleaning up before cooking lunch. Plerto decided to leave him alone for a while with his confused mind. He just needed time, and Plerto wanted to work on Savler now.