The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ring around the Relationship

I was shopping in a local store looking around for some soap I was running low, there was a couple next to me looking around, I looked at them and I Though the girl was pretty good looking, brunette, hair around the ears, green eyes a B cup and great legs 5′ 8″ tall, she was where a nice pink shirt with tan cargo pants. The guy was handsome with black and hair and eyes broad shoulder about 6′, he was wearing a dark blue shirt with tan cargo pants. I probed their mind and turns out that he meet her in college and their going to his house to meet the parents and stay a couple of days, so their picking up a few things. I propped some more and found out about his family, he’s got a sitter around 18 still in high school, and a mom around 50’s his mental image of them made the look ok but I like to see for myself, they’re going to have a passenger on their trip and they don’t know it.

They finished shopping and went to Keven’s car, that’s his name by the way and her name is Christine, with me in the back they set off to his parents’ house. it wasn’t a long trip he lived in the town where they go to college, but Christine lives out of town came to the college to experience new places and things, well she going to experience new things thanks to me. we got out of the, Keven when up to the door took out his keys and he went in followed by Christine then me.

Keven “mom, dad we’re hear.”

Keven mom came walking into the living room, she was 6′ with a D cup, her a little thicker then Christine but me like that, and she also had shoulder length hair wearing a green shirt and Jeans. Her name Was Julie she had nice are around her.

Julie “hey Keven honey and this must be Christine nice to meet you.”

Christine " It’s nice to meet you too Miss. Lynch”

Julie “Please call me Julie.”

Keven " I didn’t see Dad’s car outside, is he shopping”

Julie “O he’s out with you sister grabbing a few things.”

Keven “Caren should really get her own car.”

Julie “She’s getting there with her savings, or I by a new car and give her my old one for a gradation present.”

Keven “I’m sure she would love that.”

Julie “Come let’s sit and talk tell they get back they won’t be long.”

They moved to where there two couches and a chair, one couch was longer than the other, Julie s sat on the longer couch knowing her son would want to sit closer to his girlfriend on the other. I was wondering if I should work on them now or wait tell the rest of the family got here, heck I would like to see the surprise on the man of the house face and his girl when they walk in, so let’s change things up a little, I quickly changed who they are to each other from now on I’ll wright from their point of view since I’m not joining the fun just watching i thing it’s more fun to be in their mind and see how they see things if you know what I mean

Julie grasped her head then blinked she looked at Keven her boy toy sitting next to the house maid Caren she didn’t know why he was sitting their when he should be sitting next to her, will she gin to correct that mistake she stretched out and patted the place right next to her.

Julie “Come over her big boy, come to over and lets have some fun, “she said with a slutty voice

“O and Christen make be a dear and start cocking I’ll like to have something after a quick work out.”

Keven got up and sat down next to Julie will Christen went to the kitchen, Julie started to work on Keven cock through his pants, she got it out and started to give him a hand job up and down foundling his balls a little, she was really going at it then he started to come and spat out, Julie liked the cum on her fingers, then she took of her shoes folded by her pants and underwear, She did know why she wore pants today she loves to were skirts with nothing to get in the way of a little fun, but it doesn’t matter now that they were off, it’s time for Keven to return the favor.”

Julie “Lick me like you mean it boy.”

Keven got down on Julie stated to go to town on her pussy when the door started opening, in walked the man of the house himself David followed by Caren. He had Brown hair and broad shoulder he looked 6′ tall, he was wearing a blue dress shirt with black pants, Caren with raven hair in a ponytail with B cups around 5′6″ was next to him, she was wearing black shir with a logo sing @ on it and a white pants. They both stopped in their traces when they say what was going on. Dave was about to say something when dizzy spell hit him, he didn’t know why he was so suppressed Julie always like to so off even if she know he was coming with his trophy wife Caren, but that’s why they become friends they don’t judge each other when it comes to each other, I mean we both got squeezes half are age, speaking of which he after closing the door he slapped Caren ass and said " Let’s get you but on my lap once we on that couch Caren.”

Caren wiggled her behind she likes it when daddy spanks her butt and walked with him over to the couch, David sat down then Caren sat right on his lap.

David " Julie always flouting yourself aren’t ”

Julie mooned and started to come, after being spent she looked at David and said “Sorry couldn’t wait let me put on something more comfortable, Caren can look for something too looks like both lost are heads wearing something we usually don’t”

Caren looked at herself then nodded, they both got up to change leaving their men to talk.

David “Still like being a boy toy.’

Keven " Hey with a women as fine as that you can call me whatever you want, sugar daddy.”

They chuckled at their inside joke. After few minutes the girls came back in, Julie was wearing a blue dress that was short around her legs and Caren had short sorts, and green t-shirt he had to take some scissors to her regular short to make them smaller. Caren walked over to David and sat right back on his lap, while Julie sashayed to where Keven is and sat down, Keven but his arm around Julie will the other hand laid on her leg. Christen walked in and said “dinner ready.”

Julie “thank you Christine, shall we eat.”

David " sounds good to me and after could we use you guest room for some fun.”

Caren giggled " Ya daddy loves to pound me ass after a meal.”

Julie “Why David you can use it as you pleas, that’s one of reason we hand out no discretion between us.”

They went to table David sat down and Caren got in a chair and scooted next to him, Julie while Keven next to her. They started to eat , Julie started to play with Keven cock with her feet and Caren sat on David lap squirming and wiggling she can’t stay sill without someone playing with her butt it’s her favorite thing even though it makes it hard for David to eat.

Another wave of dizziness washed over them, Keven blinked looked at his girlfriend Caren sitting on his father lap then at Christine his other girlfriend just standing there he was a little confused but he remembered Caren offered his father a lap dance that little mischief, that’s what he loved about his dad and mom the so open, they slept with different people without get jealous, so when he showed up with two girlfriends he knew that they would be expecting.

Keven “Caren when you done giving my dad a lap dance come back her and Christine come over here I don’t know why your just standing there.”

Caren smiled and winked, did one last wiggle got up from David walked over to Keven right, Christin walked over to his left, they both sat. Julie got up and cleared the plates.

Julie “David will I’m washing up you Keven Girlfriends can go into the living room.”

They got up walked over to the living room; Keven got on the long couch more room for his girlfriends. David sat and said “so you kids ben up to wild things, a bit with the three of you in bed things get crazy.”

Keven “Yeah the positions we try out in threesomes is great, it’s hard to satisfy two women at once but I manage pretty well.”

Caren started to nipple on Keven hear, she whispered into it, Keven looked at her and nodded. Once she got permission she opened his fly took out his cock got on her knee and started sucking on it. Keven glad he’s parents won’t mind if he gets a blowjob in the open hick he’s seen his mom do it do his dad often enough when growing up. Julie came walking in looked at her son then her husband, David nodded at her request opened his fly and brought his cock also, Julie started on him.

Keven “Christine there enough room down here you can suck on my balls next to Caren.”

Christine smiled got down and started on Keven sucking on the balls. It didn’t take long before both men started to come. Another wave of dizziness swept them Keven looked down and saw dad playthings were kneeling at hiss exposed cock, he was wondering what was going on than recalled him and dad switched their play thing, he ordered his little cougar to suck of his dad will he got his two Girls.

Keven “Their pretty good dad I see why you like them, but I still prefer older women”

David " and I prefer younger, we make a pair you and me with are talent for getting women to do what we want is great.”

Keven “yeah, hey I had a nasty thought let’s get them naked and do them right here in the living room.”

David “I like how you think son.”

David got up laid on the ground, Christine and Caren took of the clothes and walked over to David, Caren started to ride David cock will Christin pussy was over David lip when he started to like it, will he was doing that Julie took of her close and laid on the ground, Keven got on top and started pounding. their getting into a grove of things, Christine started making out with Caren will groping her tits, and Keven was sucking on Julie best will bounding her, Keven glade he had stamina this is what the second time he was getting a work out, funny it feels like the third but that doesn’t matter right now, right now he was going to plant his seed right into Julie, they all orgasmed around the same time in unison.

David got up and looked at Christine and Caren and said “why don’t you two take a shower together, cleanup will me a Keven talk.”

Keven “Julie take a show in another room I don’t want to share with you more than I already have,” he looked at David " I can of like to keep her to myself dad so no more sharing today,”

David “its ok already got my fill of women.”

They both laughed, they got up sat down and started to talk will the girls start to freshen. When Christine and Caren got in the shower and started to play with each other like David wanted when they felt a dizzy spell again, Caren blinked looking at Christine a smiled, she loved taking a shower with her girlfriend, just hope her parents or bother don’t catch them having fun, When she told them she started seeing a girl and older then her too they were cautious at first I mean she the same age as her bother, but they expected her and now she visiting from college, they just have to not get caught having fun with each other.

Caren " hey Christine will we in her can I lick the delicious pussy of yours.”

Christen “what if you parents her us or worse your bother.”

Caren “then you just have to muffle your screams of joy.”

Caren kneeled down and started to eat out Christine pussy. She loved the taste in her mouth pushing her tong in as far as it goes in Christine delicious count it’s amazing feeling, Christine started to come, she covered her mouth to muffle the scream.

Caren “Now do me.”

Christen “Won’t they wonder why you’re in the shower so long.”

Caren “Let them wonder, I want your tong baby.”

Caren stood up as Christen got down on her. While they were busy in the shower their mother finished up and when to the living room to see her son Keven and David talking. She was now wearing jeans and a blue shirt more mother appearance she need a shower after the day she had at work.

Julie “So what have you two been talking about.”

David “The usual like how are daughter managed to find a girl and Keven hear can’t”

Keven “Stop kidding around dad, speaking of which have seen Christen since Caren also decided to take a shower.”

Julie. “Keven your no suggesting what I think you are.”

Keven “O come of it mom so what if they up to some fun, it’s not like you and dad haven’t done something similar.”

Julie “Keven I thought you better then to speak like that.”

Keven “What you going to do punish me.”

Julie “David can you excuse me and Keven for minute.”

David didn’t want to get in a middle of a argument so he when to his home office room. When he left Keven and Julie where staring at each other then started to make out for a minute then Julie stopped.

Julie “You got to come up with better ways to get your dad out the room, i don’t want him to think your rude or anything.”

Keven “I don’t care what he thinks I care what you think Julie.”

Julie “I just can’t believe it a mom lusting after her own son.”

Keven “It’s not lust mom it’s love and all i want to do hold you in my arm.”

Keven started to hug Julie and she hugged him back, he kissed her on the forehead. They just stood their hugging each other for a minute then she pushed him away.

Julie “I’ll tell your father that i gave you a lecture and that you stormed into your room.”

Keven “I’ll be thinking about you.”

They kissed again and she went off to talk to their father as he went to his room. As the door closed Christen and Julie walked into the living room sat down on the couch. They started to cuddle when Julie walked back in; they got dizzy again Julie blinked looked at Christen and Caren then smiled devilishly.

Julie " what are you doing my slaves should naked as the day they were born now get undressed immediately and Kneel before me.”

Christen and Caren where socked what where they doing were close they knew that mistress loved them being naked, they quickly got undressed and kneeled before her.

Caren “sorry mistress.”

Christen “we didn’t mean to displeased you mistress.”

Julie” good know bow your heads until I come back I wasn’t to change out of my close to something more suitable.”

Julie left the room for a few minutes then came back in a black dress. She walked over to the couch and sat down.

Julie “Come over here darlings, i want each of you to worship one of my feet.”

Christen and Caren quickly came over each grapping a foot, Christen the left and Caren the right. Christen shocked on the toe will Caren massaged the right with thumps.

Julie “Enjoying my feet my slaves.”

Christen and Caren paused “yes misters” they said at the same time then when back to work. After a bit Julie got bored.

Julie “Christen I want you to be my foot stool, Caren get me some wine to drink.”

Caren got up to the kitchen while Julie relaxed with her foot propped on Christen back. Caren come back with a glass of red wine, Julie grasped it took a sip then batted her lap, Caren new what to do she got on the couch and laid her head on her mistress’s lap. They were nice and cozy like This Julie sipping her wine enjoying the moment when David and Keven walked in. Who were these mean and why were they in her house, Julie was going to say something when a dizzy spell washed over her. Keven smiled at the women he loved on the couch, they smiled back. He didn’t know why two of them where naked like that, probably playing their little games they loved coming up with little surprise for him, then he looked at David.

Keven “thanks for help David that’s all need you can go.”

David nodded then to him went out the door. Once he left Keven looked at his girls, it’s nice what they were doing it getting him worked up.

Keven “I like what you’re doing my loves it’s getting me worked up how about we head to the master bedroom and the three of us can get down a dirty.”

The women got up and followed Keven to the bed room, they didn’t notice the door as someone left the house. David was in his car not knowing he just got a new passenger, that Keven was an interesting guy to have three beautiful women in love with him, he would give up a house to be with just one of them. As he started to drive off he didn’t know that he did give up a house, but don’t worry he find a new place with me at the helm.