The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RIGHT MOTIVATION

They say that even under hypnosis, you can’t make a person do what they don’t really want to do and I suppose that might be true. The key is figuring out a way to make a person think that what they don’t really want to do is really something that they do want to do.

My girlfriend, Rosie, had made it clear to me. She was up for doing just about anything I wanted to do with her. She was even willing to take it up the butt, but the one thing she wasn’t willing to do was suck on a cock.

You know how it is. Sometimes, the one thing you’re told you can’t have suddenly becomes the one thing you’ve got to have. I didn’t push it too hard but I kept at Rosie but Rosie held firm. There was no way she was going to give me a blow job.

Well, that just made me want it even more. I pushed even harder and Rosie told me that I’d better back off if I knew what was good for me. She wasn’t giving me a blow job.

I know a little something about hypnosis so I thought I knew what it could and couldn’t do, but I was thinking that if I knew even more, I could somehow get Rosie to broaden her mind and open up to some new ideas.

Heck, Rosie knew I was studying hypnosis. She didn’t know why, but she knew what I was doing and she even volunteered to be a test subject, but whenever I took her under and whenever I tried to go near the subject of oral sex, I could tell she was fighting me. I had to admit to myself that this wasn’t working.

I realized I was going to have to try something new.

By that time, I already had my own little key to the back of her mind. I could put her under whenever I wanted. I just couldn’t make her do what I wanted, but I was ready to try something different. I put her under again.

“Rosie,” I said, “can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she replied. I knew she could. It was just the way I always started every session.

Rosie was a runner. She liked to go for a jog in the morning, every morning. I suppose that’s how she kept herself so fit. God knows she had a tight, little body, nice compact, tits, firm, round butt. She looked great. Heck, she’d even tried to get me out there but running, that just wasn’t something I did.

But she was down now. She’d turned her ankle while she was out jogging and the ankle was slow to heal. I knew she’d been to the doctor earlier that day and I knew the ankle was still bothering her.

I queried her about her trip to the doctor. I made her tell me everything that had happened to her and then I was ready. “Rosie,” I said. “That’s all very interesting but now I want to suggest that your doctor’s appointment went somewhat differently from the way you remember it.”

Rosie listened passively.

“Your doctor told you that your ankle is healing nicely just like you told me but he also told you something else. He told you why the injury occurred. He told you that you have Bloenfellow’s disease. Do you remember that?”

“No.”

“Well, that’s what he told you. I want you to remember that. I want you to remember that you have Blowenfellow’s disease. Can you do that for me? Can you remember that?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have Blowenfellow’s disease?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good, Rosie, very good. It’s important that you know what’s wrong with you, don’t you think?”

“Yes.”

“Now, Blowenfellow’s disease is a very rare disease. Your doctor told you that. It is a very rare disease. It only affects women and it only affects one or two out of every million. It is very rare.”

“It is rare,” Rosie said.

“It only affects one or two women out of every million.”

“Yes.”

So far, so good. “It is a rare disease. You don’t want anyone to know you have it so you won’t even mention it to anyone, not me or even your doctor. It is enough to know that you have it and that it manifests itself first as a weakness in the ankles before the onset of other symptoms. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“How does it manifest itself first?”

“As a weakness in the ankles.”

“And now that you know what you have, who will you tell?”

“No one.”

I smiled to myself. All was going exactly as planned. I continued to reinforce the thoughts that I had put in Rosie’s head, and when I was finally satisfied with the effects of what I had done, I woke her up.

“So how’d your doctor’s appointment go today,” I asked.

“Fine,” she said.

“Anything important that he told you?”

“Nope.”

I smiled to myself. All was going exactly as I planned.

Over the next few days, I continued to reinforce the suggestions that I had made earlier. I wanted to make sure that Rosie accepted what was happening before I moved to the next step.

Finally though, I was ready for the next step, and more importantly, so was Rosie.

Once again, I put her under. “Rosie,” I said, “can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have Blowenfellow’s disease?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know what it does?”

“It makes your ankles weak.”

“Only temporarily,” I told her. “Do you know what it does after that?”

“No.”

“After the ankle weakening phase which is only temporary, the disease enters a more virulent phase where it is always fatal unless treatment is administered. Do you know what that treatment is?”

“No.”

“Treatment of Blowenfellow’s disease is simple really,” I told her. “One merely needs to ingest fresh male reproductive material through the stomach where it will be broken down into its component parts and will restore the body’s normal functioning state. Do you understand?”

“No.”

I smiled. The language I’d used had been fairly clinical so I didn’t really expect her to understand the first time. “Let me map this out for you. Your body lacks certain male compounds, hence the disease. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Good. Now, these male compounds can be found naturally in sperm. If sperm is ingested through the stomach, the sperm is broken down and the natural chemicals are released. Are you with me so far?”

“Yes.”

“These chemicals cannot be produced artificially and the sperm loses its potency soon after it is discharged so the sperm must be new and natural. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I laughed to myself because I was so loving this. Rosie was being led right to where I wanted her to be. “So,” I continued, “the only way for you to save your life is for you to suck on a man’s cock. Suck on it and get the sperm that is produced. Suck on it and take it in.”

“But ... but—”

I knew she was resisting and as adamant as she had been before, I fully expected it. “You do want to live, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you must do those things that will keep you alive. You must suck on a man’s cock.”

“Yes, but—”

“Listen to me. There is no other way. You must suck a man’s cock. Now, you say it. Tell me that you want to live. Tell me that you must suck a man’s cock.”

I could tell the girl was wavering. “I want to live,” she said finally. “I must suck a man’s cock.”

“Say it again,” I told her, and she did.

I made her repeat it over and over again until it was almost like a mantra to her. She didn’t have to like it. She merely had to accept that this was the only way that she could keep on living.

I knew that finally, if not reluctantly, Rosie was accepting what I was telling her to do. Now, only a couple more items remained for the programming to be complete.

“Now, whenever anyone asks you if you’re feeling all right, you will realize that you aren’t feeling your very best. Something may be wrong, and if something is wrong, it is best to begin treatment right away. Delaying treatment can be very risky and if you delay treatment, it will only get worse. The longer you delay, the worse it gets. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t have to worry about overdosing. If you delay your treatment, it will get worse. The longer you delay, the worse it gets. You can never get too much treatment. At the first sign of illness, you must begin treatment. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“One last thing,” I told her. “The treatments while not permanent will make you feel good. The treatments will make you feel very, very good. Do you understand?”

“Yes. The treatments will make me feel good.”

“You will suck a man’s cock and you will begin cumming from the moment the man’s cum slides down your throat. You will keep on cumming until the treatment is complete, and with each successful treatment, you will cum even longer and harder. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I looked at Rosie and I wondered if she really was going to take the suggestions I’d given her. She’d made it clear that she really didn’t want to suck my cock. Anything else was fine but not that.

Now, I was giving her a reason to do it and I was reinforcing it as strongly as I could. Quite literally, I was telling her that her very life depended on her sucking my cock. Well, not just my cock. From her way of looking at it, any old cock would do, but I was bound and determined that when she sucked her very first cock, that cock was going to be mine, and still the question remained. After all the conditioning that I’d given her, would she suck my cock.

I decided that the next day was going to be the first day of the rest of Rosie’s life.

Once again, I put her under and once again, I reinforced the suggestions that I had made the day before. Just as she had the day before, she seemed to take it all without reservation. I looked at her and then I smiled and then finally, I woke her up.

“How do you feel,” I asked.

“I feel fine,” Rosie replied.

I bit my lip and then I took my shot in the dark. “I don’t know,” I told her. “You look a little pale. You sure you’re okay?”

The change was almost immediate. Suddenly, Rosie really did look pale and her mouth was moving but she wasn’t saying anything. Finally, her words seemed to come back to her. “I need to,” she started out and then she stopped. “I need to,” she began again and almost as quickly, she stopped again. She was looking at the front of my pants. “I need this,” she said.

Already, her hand was moving towards the front of my pants and then she was opening my belt. She opened my jeans and then she pulled my zipper down. Moments later, she was tugging at my jeans and pulling them down around my hips.

I could feel her hand as it stroked its way over the front of my underwear. “The treatment,” I heard her moan. “I need the treatment.”

From there, it was only a matter of moments before she was pulling down my underwear and then she had her hand right there on my cock and I heard her purr. “This is what I need,” I heard her moan. “I need it so bad.”

She wrapped her hand around my shaft and then she gave it a stroke and then she gave it another. “Mmm,” she moaned. “I need to suck on this. I don’t want to, but—”

Then she didn’t say anything at all because in the next instant, she was stuffing her mouth full of my cock.

I didn’t expect her to be all that great at it right from the beginning because after all, it was her first time. On the other hand, let’s be honest. When it comes to cock sucking, there’s good and there’s better but when the worst you can do is good, well, that’s pretty damned good.

One thing was certain though and that was that Rosie was really going after my cock which I suppose was what made all the difference. After all, as far as she knew, my cock held the life giving elixir that she needed and she was determined to get it.

And get it, she did. She just kept sucking and licking and her mouth just kept moving up and down on that cock until the inevitable was bound to happen. “Oh yeah,” I moaned, “here it comes. Get ready.”

Rosie didn’t say anything. Her mouth just stayed where it was as she kept sucking on my member. She knew what she wanted and she knew what she needed and she wasn’t about to waste a single drop of it.

I groaned as my cock shot the first load of jizz into Rosie’s hungry mouth. I could feel her body shudder as she felt the cum enter her and then I heard her moan even as my cock shot another load of cum into her mouth and I just knew she had to be cumming.

She swallowed down every last drop that my cock had to give to her, not that I expected anything less and then she let out a small but contented burp. She covered her mouth and then she looked at my cock and then she looked up at me. “I, um, I, uh, don’t know what just happened,” she said.

“It looks like you just sucked my cock off and very nicely, too, I might add, and mind you, I’m not complaining, but since you made it clear in no uncertain terms that that was never going to happen, I’m wondering why it happened and why now.”

She looked at me sheepishly. I knew there was no way she could tell the real truth but I wanted to hear what she had to say. She just shrugged. “I, um, I guessed maybe it was time to do it now.”

I grinned at her. “Well, anytime you want to do that again, please feel free.”

The girl just nodded at me, never knowing that I knew exactly when she would be sucking me off again.

I let her off the hook for the rest of the day and for most of the next, too. We’d made a reservation to go out and have dinner at this really nice restaurant that she’d heard about but really, dinner was the last thing on my mind. “You know,” I told her, “I can’t stop thinking about what happened the other day, you know, when you,” and I let my voice drop real low, “you know, when you sucked my cock.”

“That was a once in a lifetime thing,” she said. “Don’t go expecting it to happen again.”

“That’s too bad,” I said. “You did it so well, but I guess if it’s a once in a lifetime thing, then it’s a once in a lifetime thing. But you know what I was thinking? I was thinking it would be really nice to get me off before we went out for dinner.”

“Geez,” she said. “Don’t you ever think about anything else?”

“When a person looks as hot as you do,” I told her, “it’s hard to think about anything else.”

I could see her preen at the compliment but then practicality overcame her. “We’ll be late,” she told me.

“Hmm, true,” I admitted. “How about you give me a hand job in the car.”

Rosie grinned. “I could do that. You sure you could keep it under control if I did that.”

I grinned back at her. “I’ll do my best.”

It’s fortunate that the restaurant wasn’t all that far away because if it had been much farther than it was, I was sure I would have been spraying my cum all over the insides of my car. As it was, I managed just barely to keep it under control.

So there we were in the parking lot, looking at the restaurant with Rosie’s hand on my dick when I turned to her and said, “Rosie, are you sure you’re feeling okay? You look a little under the weather.”

That was all it took. In the next instant, Rosie was leaning over and where her hand had been just moments before, now her mouth was there to finish off the job.

I just groaned and I leaned back and I let it happen as Rosie sucked away on my cock. As close as she’d gotten me on the way over, she really didn’t have all that much further to go so it really wasn’t much of a surprise when Rosie got her first volley of cum.

I could feel Rosie’s body shudder with delight as her mouth took in my cum. She was orgasming again just as she had been programmed to do.

Finally though, she let go of my cock and she straightened herself up. She licked at a few errant dollops of cum that had somehow managed to escape from her cum and then she looked at me and I knew she was at a loss for words.

“Let me guess,” I said, trying not to smile. “You’ve already had your dinner and you’re not all that hungry.”

She nodded and we drove all the way back in silence. I think I could guess what she was thinking. She’d made it clear that oral was out of the question and then suddenly, she had gone after my cock. How could she reconcile those two actions.

We got back to my place and I took Rosie inside. “You want something to eat,” I asked and Rosie shook her head.

“Well,” I said with a grin, “I think I’m going to fix something up for myself. After all, I haven’t had anything to eat this evening.”

Rosie just looked even more uncomfortable.

“What’s the matter, honey,” I asked her. “Don’t you feel well?”

The change in Rosie was almost instantaneous. Her body shuddered as her programming kicked in and she looked at my jeans and I knew what she wanted.

“You want a piece of this,” I asked her. “You want to suck on my cock?”

She nodded remorsefully. In spite of herself, she knew that sucking me off was what she needed.

Well, I just grinned. “If that’s what you want,” I told her, “then I guess you better get to it.”

Rosie looked up at me for only a moment longer and then she looked back down at my cock and in the next instant, she was opening her mouth and she was sliding me inside.

I moaned. It wasn’t hard to do. After all, Rosie may not have wanted to suck a cock but with all the practice she was getting, well she was getting pretty good at it. I felt her take the length of me inside her mouth and I moaned again. Yeah, Rosie was definitely getting better at sucking cock.

And then Rosie surprised me. She moaned. Up until that point, I’d always considered her cock sucking exploits as something that I had imposed on her but now I had to wonder. Was she actually learning to like sucking cock. I had to find out. “Tell me,” I asked. “Do you like sucking my cock.”

Rosie pulled her mouth up off of my shaft if only for a moment. “I shouldn’t,” she said, “but—”

“But what?”

“B-b-but I just can’t help myself. I don’t want to do it but I just can’t help sucking your cock, and when I do, I can’t help but like it when ... when ... when—”

“When what?”

The girl groaned as much to herself as for me. “When you cum in my mouth,” she admitted. “I just keep cumming whenever you cum in my mouth. I can’t help it.”

I smiled at her. “Well then, I suppose you’d better get at it then, hadn’t you.”

Rosie groaned again and then once again, she slid her mouth down over my rigid rod and in that instant, I knew the girl had finally accepted what would now be her new way of life.

I could feel her accepting her new role in life. She was a cock sucker. She knew that now, and I suppose I could have been just a little bit magnanimous about it, especially seeing as I was the one who had made her that way but you know, I’d taken a lot of crap from her in the past about how she was never going to suck my cock so ...

“Yeah, how’s that,” I taunted her. “Seems like you like sucking my cock now.”

Rosie didn’t answer. She was too intent on getting the cream from my cock that she now craved.

“Yeah, looks like you’re perfectly willing to suck a cock now, aren’t you,” I taunted, “and I’ll bet I know something else, too. I know you’re going to swallow all my cum.”

The girl moaned and I knew she knew it, too.

“But don’t you worry,” I told her, “whenever you feel the need to suck a cock, you can always come to me.”

Rosie groaned and I knew she’d heard me. I knew she’d be back and I knew she’d be sucking my cock for a good, long time. It’s amazing what you can make a person want to do with just the right motivation.