The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

part of the evnts are true, as you may realise, I have added a lot of my own imagination into this and have found it was easier to let my mind run free as I continued to write it, I suppose I went into a kind of semi-trance and here are the results. Let your mind take you into my fantasy. Enjoy.

RIDE HIM COWBOY

by hypno_sub

It’s difficult to really explain my story, but I think it was the time when I had arranged to go to see a midnight show with some friends in Scarborough.

To be honest I wasn’t that bothered in going, but as it was Philips birthday and he was at that glorious age of 18, we’d all arranged to meet up for meal and few drinks,

I didn’t mind the meal and drinks in fact I really looked forward to that part of the evening and spent some time in preparing for it.

I’d carefully wrapped up his present in cling film, then I wrapped it up in pink tissue paper and made it into a unusual cylinder shape to resemble the present I’d brought him, a little leather pouch, it took some time but I was pleased with my efforts.

I spent the rest of the evening soaking in the bath and pampering myself with some new cologne I’d had bought for my birthday which has been the previous week “Mesmerize”, thinking back it was actually Steve and Philip who had bought me the present I know it’s expensive because I’d seen it and commented on the price, not that I’d actually wanted it, I’d mentioned that Steve smelled good one evening and he showed me the bottle and told me how much it was in conversation, anyway I digress.

Steve had rung me up at the weekend before and asked if I’d like to join them for this meal etc and at first I refused because they were all couples and I felt a bit out of it not having anyone special.

There was Steve & Phil, Steve’s older than Phil by 10 years. Dave & Stuart who’s been together longer than most of my friends and probably still are, and Robert & Darren who were “experimenting with a relationship” Darren’s notorious for cruising and has tried it on with me on many occassions, trouble is he’s normally out of his head and can’t remember, not that he’s a big drinker he just gets desperate when he can’t get a fuck and thinks he might as well try it on with me! I don’t know why because although he’s a nice friend I’ve never really found him my sort of guy! it’s just that he and I got involved one night after I called round to his place and things got out of hand. After that he thought I was interested in him and it got complicated,

So! there were were. Steve hadn’t really mentioned much about this show but said it was very X-rated and good. he’d seen it the week before and told us that he was taking Phil as his present, under 18’s weren’t allowed and I saw when we where at the front of the theatre why, the doorman was very butch looking with a gorgeous dark trimmed tache, he kept stopping one or two people who definately had that questionable age about them, then deciding to either let them enter or refusing them. Needless to say I was captivated by him and couldn’t stop taking little glances at him.

Ian had been invited whilest we having a drink in the Lancaster and kept singing out to this doorman

“Hey good lookin’ whatcha got cooking, How’s about cooking something up with me?” Luckily the doorman had a sense of humour and replied that he wasn’t that good with small pieces of meat, We all screamed.

“He’s had you already then Ian” Dave said.

“So have you!“Ian replied getting his own back, I thought that from the comments that followed they were going to fight, but luckily it was all meant it rhetorical fun, turned out though that they had been together before Dave met Stuart a few weeks earlier.

Whilst we were making our way to the box desk. I glanced at the Poster on the wall “The Mind Doctor” He knows what you are thinking and will release all your inhibitions with his mind. Journey into the realms of your innermost dreams with THE MIND DOCTOR. Memerist and Mentalist.

So we paid our money into the theatre and went through to take some seats, as there were quite a number of people we knew, we went and sat next to Justin, Rich’ and Gary

“He’s Good” Gary said I’ve been up before and I’ve got some free tickets so I’ve brought these along tonight, does Philip know what he’s coming to see?”

“No. I’ve done everthing to make sure none of them know what it is!” I heard Steve whisper something to Gary and they both laughed.

“Oh yes” I enquired suspiciously when I saw Gary look in my direction whilst laughing. Too late to say anything more for the lights had already begun to dim.

Listening to the music was really eerie and soon everyone in the audience had gone quiet. I guessed that was the effect it was supposed to do. Then the curtains opened as a voice echoed deeply “Relax and let your mind take control Welcome to the world of your imagination with THE MIND DOCTOR!” and on he walked in this beautiful dark blue velvet suit, dark crimson dress shirt and matching dark blue velvet bow-tie and cloak, oh and in his pocket, a silver watch and carrying a silver top cane. Quite impressive, I thought.

He gave some introduction about himself and prtty soon we were asked to participate in some experiments to show us how powerful the mind could be in imagining.

I remember he asked us to stretch out our legs and get really comfortable and to hold out our hands in front of us, while he said, that if we looked at our hands carefully and really concentrated on them we would realise that they were soft and gentle on the skin and that as we looked at them even closer we would begin to notice how gentle the air was circulating around them and that as the air moved around our hands that they would feel warm and tingle,

“Now as you feel your hands warm and tingle you may notice how the air is beginning to push your hands together and making them feel sticky and moist, notice that as your breathing is slowing down how much more relaxed you are beginning to feel, and that as you breathe deeper and deeper you notice that your hands are moving closer and closer to each other as if they are beginning to move closer and closer together, let your hands move closer and closer together like two magnets, Now they are sticking tighter and Tighter together. Tighter And Tighter, More and More tighter and tighter, So TIGHT now that they cannot get themselves apart!

You cannot get them apart no matter how hard you may try you want to but you cannot get them to come apart they are locked Tight together, only I can help you let your hands rise up into the air and feel them getting Tighter and Tighter.

That was when I realised that I couldn’t get my hands apart and that they had risen up into the air.

I felt such a fool as I looked at them thinking that I was the only one who had been duped into thinking that my hands were stuck up in the air, then as I looked around I saw that Ian and Darren also had their hands up in the air along with quite a few others, I hoped and prayed that they hadn’t seen me, and continued to try to get my hands apart.The Voice continued.

“Tighter and Tighter all the time, as you let you hands rise up into the air you will feel them pulling you up out of your seat and standing”. I stood up and got really worried by this time. as I saw other begin to stand up. I then glanced up at the stage in front of me and he was there in his dark blue velvet suit looking directly at me and smiling. I realised that he hadn’t got a mike with him so how was he talking to me, feel your hands getting Tighter and Tighter look at them sticking together, notice that as you do your breathing is becoming more and more relaxed” he cooed it won’t scare you but you feel sooo good and relaxed,“I do” I replied. Yes why not come up here and let me show all of you how good your mind is at relaxing even more. he beckoned to me and made his way to the steps at the bottom of the stage.

Once on the stage he directed everyone to seats placed around in a semi-circle. and asked me and a few others to stand at the back of the chairs, as he touched me he said “Relax” and gently pulled my hands apart.

He smiled that warm gentle smile as he looked at me and swiftly made his way to someone else and pulled their hands apart, as I looked I think I counted about twentY or so people. He turned to Darren and shook his hand, immediatley he fell forward looking like a limp rag doll as The man swiftly caught him and placed him on the floor. Ian was already sat in a chair and had his eyes closed. then he made his way to others and gently talking to them he rubbed their sholders and they too slumped forward. he continued to do all maner of things like shking someone’s hands and I heard him say Relax to them letting their heads fall forward as they did as he asked.

Making his way to me he said “why don’t you come to the front of the stage cutie, I blushed as he asked me my name and stammered gently “Guy”

“Nice name” he replied. How do you like my outfit, Do you like my cane he asked, gently moving it around with style and ease. have you noticed how bright the top is as i move it around in the lights look at the top of my cane and see the lights spinning in them, notice how it makes you feel nice and relaxed even now you are finding it hard to keep your eyes open as you feel yourself fallling into a nice relaxed sleep. Sleep and relax, you will feel so good. I felt myself falling forward, then no more.

When I opened my eyes. I heard him saying how nice it was to have had such an a great audience and pointed to me saying “Especially you Cowboy, You’d better be careful with that gun of yours, don’t lose it will you?”

“Ya Betcha ah won’t” I drawled and then I looked down to see that I was holding my crotch and thrusting it quite hard at him. “Oh my god!” I yelled, realising what I was doing. Everyone was laughing and applauding. I sat down as he said well It’s time to return these good people back to the land of reality where everything was just a dream for tonight”. With that I jumped up along with everyone else and said I’ve had a good night too!”

As the curtains drew around us. he turned to us and said “Thank You” for your time, and imagination, I would like to give you some complimentary tickets so that you will see the kind of mind games we played tonight. Please make your way to the side of the stage.I looked towards the stage exit and he was there The Doorman.

“Now young sir, he said to me holding out his hand to steady me, I would like to know if you and your friend Ian would like to come and have a drink with us in the bar. I was really impressed with you and would like you to accept a small token of my appreciation, will you join us?

“I am pretty thirsty sir, I replied, but my friends are waiting for us to get home.

“I took the liberty of letting your friends know that I shall take you home myself. Jim would like to chat a bit more with your friend Ian, You were quite a Cowboy he stated emphatically, I felt myself getting hard again.

“Yussir I can ride any horse yuh care to pointout” I drawled,

“How do ya like to ride this one?” he said as he undid his trousers and took out the biggest horsemeat I ever saw.

“Why yessir! I’d love to get that horsemeat between my bit”.