The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

REVIEW THIS!

(mc f/f)

(Author’s note: Dedicated to Flibinite—keep doing exactly what you’re doing—just don’t do it when you’re drunk :—)

Jody sighed when she noticed the return email address, but clicked on it anyway.

She was bad that way. Well, bad in a lot of ways, but especially bad that way. Always doing things she knew she shouldn’t be doing, and sometimes even having fun doing them. Somehow she knew this wasn’t going to be one of those times.

But she clicked on it anyway.

“Fuck you, bitch, I TOLD you not to review any more of my stories! I don’t fucking CARE what an official, vibrator-toting, clit-sucking, tit-licking lezbo thinks about what constitutes “real” lesbian fiction, I just write it ‘cause it gets me off! And it gets a lot of other women off too, judging by all my email, so FUCK OFF!

“PS: Attached is my latest. I dare you to read it and then tell me I don’t know what the fuck I’m writing about!

“Lesbodomme”

Jody rolled her eyes and sighed once again. She had to admit this “Lesbodomme” wrote some pretty hot stuff, but she always had this niggling feeling in the back of her head (among other places) that “she” was a “he” and a part of her resented the fact that a guy could write stuff that made her get all tied up in knots.

She stared at her computer screen and noted the attachment. Part of her wondered if it was real or maybe a nasty virus sent by the putz. She wouldn’t put it past him. For months now, she’d been writing reviews online about lesbian fiction on websites and, while several writers took offense at the way the reviews were written, only this Lesbodomme seemed to hate the fact that she reviewed lesbian fiction in the first place. Katy told her over and over that she was just plain being silly worrying about it, but she couldn’t help it.

She was just one of those people who worried about the sky being blue.

She reached out a finger for the “enter” button. Then drew it back. She looked down in the corner of the screen to make sure the Anti-virus icon was there.

She reached for the “enter” button again. Then drew back. When was the last time she updated the database? Yeah, yesterday morning. No, this guy might have been one hell of a fiction writer, but she doubted he was a crack computer hacker.

She reached for the button again. Then drew back. What if it really WAS good? Should she review it anyway? Maybe it was better not to read it at all if she was going to be tempted to review it against his wishes?

She stared at the screen for another moment, then got up to get a drink.

She passed Katy’s bowling ball next to the front door on the way to the fridge and sighed once again. It was the only thing that kept her sane, knowing that Katy could never use a house ball on Wednesday nights. Here it was, Tuesday morning and it really helped to know that she’d be back. She could leave behind her clothes, her make-up, her favorite videos—but she had to come back, if only to get the ball.

She opened the fridge and grabbed the leftover bottle of Kendall-Jackson. She reached up into the cabinet for a glass, then noticed the ball out of the corner of her eye. Closing the cabinet, she popped the cork and sat down on the sofa. She took a swig and stared at the computer screen from across the room.

Five minutes later, she grabbed the remote and started surfing.

Ten minutes later, she turned off the television and dropped the empty bottle onto the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Then she stared at the computer screen from across the room again, the email screen being long ago replaced by the screensaver.

Closing her eyes, she drew a deep breath.

And jumped off the sofa to the computer table.

And clicked on the attachment.

Slowly, lines of text started to fill her screen, but they didn’t make much sense. Her first thought was a virus that her program didn’t catch, but the characters continued to display for only a moment or so, then up came an error message asking her what program she’d like to use to display the file. Reacting quickly, she went to close the file and breathed a sigh of relief when it seemed to close without any problems.

But just to be safe, she ran her Anti-virus program anyway. More disappointed than anything else, she turned back toward the sofa...

...and let out a tiny gasp.

“What? Is that all you’ve got?”

Jody took two steps backward, away from the...thing...sitting on her sofa.

Red.

With horns.

And a tail.

And boobs waaaaay out to here.

It seemed a bit disappointed when her next instinct was to check under the coffee table to see if it had hooves. “Fucking writers,” It muttered. “Not even a scream.”

It lifted a bare foot (complete with toes) up and plopped it up on top of the table and sighed. “Happy?” Not waiting for an answer, it stood up and looked up through the roof. “Why do I get stuck with all the ones with fucking imaginations? Used to be all I’d have to do is pop in, say a few words in Old English or Latin and they’d keel over from heart attacks. Now they want to see ID cards or check for wires and smoke machines. Fucking Hollywood.”

It jumped up on the table and stared down at Jody. “Okay, where do you want to poke first?”

Jody’s cocked her head and her eyes instinctively and naturally gravitated towards exactly where you would expect them to.

“Let me guess,” it sighed as it opened its legs showing her its womanly folds. “Porn, right?”

Again, not waiting for an answer, it waved its hand and a cherry red Palm Pilot appeared in its hand and it started reading. “Jody Tarant, 25 years old, lesbian-leaning bisexual, schooled by nuns, her issues have issues, likes to be tied up and dipped in...” it raised an eyebrow... “chocolate sauce, and then licked clean?”

Jody meekly raised a hand. “Uh, it’s really about the licking part...”

“Oh, bother,” it snapped its fingers and the small personal business instrument vanished as quickly as it came. “don’t expect ME to do any creative culinary stuff, girlfriend, this personal demon doesn’t DO Emeril, period!”

“No, really, it’s the licking part...”

It looked at the back of one hand as its fingernails started growing inch by inch... “Really, you must’ve pissed off someone, darling, because we don’t come cheap. I’ll have you know I used to be the top flight, best-dressed, ready to torment at a moment’s notice, personal demon back in the day...”

“It was only a review...”

“Well, whoever it was, sweetie, must have connections—probably already sold whatever soul he or she had.” It winked at her and she felt a draft and looked down and noticed her sweat pants and T-shirt had vanished. “Probably why whoever it is writes so effectively.”

“Well, he’s really kind of rough...” Ignoring, for the moment, that she was pretty much nekkid.

“Oh, honey,” it chuckled and Jody felt something coarse and shaggy crawling over her feet, “you ain’t FELT rough yet. I’ve been promised if I do a good job on you, I get to retire. And I promise you, honey, Mama’s READY to retire.”

Jody looked down and her eyes got wide. The green shag carpet of the apartment was slowly making its way up her legs. “Wow,” she muttered under her breath.

“Wow?!” The demon rolled its eyes as the plush synthetic fibrousness wrapped tightly about her knees and stopped. “That doesn’t even rate just a LITTLE gasp of fear?” It raised a hand towards the window and the flowery curtains that Katy had bought last Christmas came flying off their rods and drifted through the air. “Not even a little tremble?”

“Sorry,” Jody shrugged and tried to look scared as the curtains wrapped around her upper arms, pinning them fast against her body.

“I don’t want apologies, you little tart, I want awe and horror and sheer TERROR!” it said a bit halfheartedly as a few sparks flared from its eyebrows. One after another after another, sheets of tissue paper flew out of the Kleenex box on the inn table and flew in circles around Jody’s face. She started to tremble.

“Ah, success at last!” The demon moved up close and stared into her eyes as pieces of flowery tissue (Aspen cedar scent, to be specific) zipped here and there about the girl’s neck, ears and face. Studying her eyes for barely a moment, its smile turned upside down rather quickly. “Wait a minute.” It jumped back and the red Palm Pilot appeared in its hand again.

“Wonderful,” it grumbled. “A fucking sub. Those damned imps in research and preparation are gonna really get it when I get back.”

“Sorry,” Jody repeated. One of the tissues tickled her nose and she fought the urge to sneeze.

“Oooooh, I could just...” It got even redder, if that was at all possible, and the handheld tool vanished in another puff of smoke. “I’m so mad, my fucking NIPPLES are on fire!”

Literally.

Jody’s eyes squinted as she peered at the two small flames dancing yellow on the tips of it’s rather long, dark nipples. It snapped its fingers and a cigarette appeared. “You don’t mind if I smoke, right?”

She opened her mouth to answer, but the moment she did, three of the tissues stuffed themselves into it.

“Thanks,” the demon snickered and lit one of the smokes on its right nipple. Suddenly finding herself gasping for breath through her nose, Jody swore she could smell cinnamon. “Fucking clueless imps...” it muttered after taking a drag. “Now I gotta improvise.”

Just when she thought she would end up with the horrible taste and feeling of scented paper melting in her mouth, the tissues vanished. “Hmm,” the demon muttered to itself. “Oh, yeah, that’ll do for starters,” it smiled, devilishly.

“Uh...” Jody began, only to find her lips curling around a ball gag that suddenly appeared in her mouth. The carpeting around her feet retreated and she fell to her knees, still bound by the Christmas curtains. The demon bent down and blew some more smoke in her face. Lemons.

“Fortunately for you, sweetie,” it said after taking another long drag, “I’ve gotten pretty good at tormenting on the fly over the past thousands of years or so.” There was a puff of smoke nearby.

Jody blinked and felt her lips tighten around the gag. Sister Mary Beth Garner, complete in habit, fell from nowhere onto her ass on Jody’s carpet, two feet in front of the bound woman. Well, it certainly LOOKED like Sister Mary Beth, anyway. Even sounded like her. From ten years ago, maybe.

“Wha...?” Jody’s old high school English teacher seemed at a loss for words. Maybe for the first time. Jody looked around and noticed the demon was gone. Mary Beth’s mouth dropped open when she spied the naked and bound Jody staring at her. “J...Jody?”

Even though she knew this was a wicked trick, Jody’s face paled, even as her chest reddened. “Lord, child, what is going on here?” Mary Beth found her voice, though a very weak one. “I...don’t...”

Then, suddenly, the nun gave a gasp and threw her head backwards. “Oh...”

Jody struggled with the curtains, but lost her balance and fell face forward onto the carpet. In front of her, Sister Mary Beth gave another moan and her knees came together quickly in front of her. “Oh, Lord...oh, my...”

Looking and feeling rather like a butterfly still in the cocoon, Jody rolled around on the carpet, still trying to free herself from the possessed window linen. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Sister Mary Beth’s knees slowly being opened by an unseen force. “Oh, no, Jody, please, what is going on?”

The younger woman started to gnaw on the ball gag, then suddenly remembered that this just couldn’t be real. It was all in her imagination. None of it was happening. She relaxed a bit.

“Oh, please, Jody, I don’t...ohhhh, understand.” Sister Mary Beth’s legs were spread now, her white cotton panties just two feet from Jody’s face. “Oh...please, Jody...” Mary Beth’s head raised from behind the black and white of her robes to look the bound woman in the eyes. Tears were running down her cheek. “So...hot...”

Jody closed her eyes and tried to think of horses, chocolate sundaes, disco lights, anything but Sister Mary Beth.

“Oh, Jody, ooooh, God, what...? Oh, GEEEZ...too hot...please, Jody...”

Christmas trees, candy canes, Frosty the Snowman, pretty blue ribbons.

“Oh...please...Jody...I knew you watched me...saw your eyes...felt your stare when I wasn’t looking.”

Jody exhaled sharply and her eyes shot open of their own accord. The nun’s legs were parted now, her panties gone and Jody could see her folds as they slowly quivered. Invitingly. “Please, so fucking hot. Can’t cum.” Mary Beth let out a deep, breathy moan. “God, I NEED you, Jody. Need to feel your tongue. Oh, God, so hot.”

Jody once again closed her eyes. Pumpkin pies.

“Never told you I was a lesbian, Jody...oh, Lord, how hot.”

Giving one final strain against the curtains, Jody bit down hard on the gag. Not enjoying success in either endeavor, she settled for writhing forward, closer to the nun, determination now settled in her eyes.

“Yes, please, Jody...”

Closer. She could smell her now.

“Oh, yes...YES!”

The gag vanished in a puff of peanut butter, mixed with chocolate.

Jody craned her neck out, stretched out her tongue.

And just as quickly as she had come, Sister Mary Beth was gone.

Actually, she never did come. “EHEHEHEEH!” Taunted a demonic voice from everywhere in the room. “We’re just getting started here.”

A whiff of mesquite filled the room and the demon reappeared, holding a rather large and ominous-looking thermometer in its hand. It bent down and tapped a finger gently on Jody’s pussy. “Hmm, getting a bit warm in there, are we?” She impulsively and unsuccessfully to move away from the long, probing fingernail. “Just hold still a moment, this won’t hurt a bit,” it smiled, showing a compete set of pearly whites, each with its very own razor-sharp tip. With a sudden (and extremely quick) snap of the wrist, it managed to stick the thermometer into Jody and pull it out in one fluid motion.

The captured girl gasped despite herself as the demon giggled. “One of the perks of the job I just absolutely ADORE,” it laughed as it pulled the thermometer up to its eyes.

“Hmm,” it mused. “Lukewarm.” It looked disappointed as the thermometer disappeared from whence it came. “I thought I’d done just a LITTLE better than that.”

“Quack!” Jody said. Her eyes opened wide. “Quack?” she asked.

The demon rolled its eyes. “No, no, darling, this isn’t a silly sex game with silly safe words.” It flicked another wrist and a rolled up newspaper appeared in its hands. “This is the REAL thing, honey,” it swatted the air above Jody’s head, causing the girl to flinch.

“QUACK!” she screamed and the ball gag appeared in her mouth again. The demon let out a long deep sigh and Jody swore she could see and smell smoke.

“Well, now,” it mused and quickly slid the newspaper between Jody’s thighs, “let’s see what else we can come up with on the fly, shall we?” Jody closed her eyes tightly, feeling the cold of the newsprint slide across her wet and aching lips. She locked her legs together tightly, then felt the paper as it was yanked out again suddenly. She shuddered.

“Oh, yes, yes, I think this will do nicely.” She heard demonic chuckling and opened her eyes. It had unrolled the newspaper and was reading the damp spot. “The best of times, the worst of times, otherwise known as...” And it snapped its fingers...

“...high school.” Jody heard the last in her head, not in her ears. She could see nothing at first, the whole room was dark, but she certainly felt cooler. She sensed she was somewhere...else.

And her arms were suddenly free. She flapped them, shook them and otherwise rubbed them up and down to make sure they were in working order. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she heard voices from nearby.

Familiar voices. And a smell.

A familiar smell.

“Hey, Janet, don’t fucking waste it!” came a deep, yet feminine voice from close by, yet far away.

A voice from hell. “Give me that, stick-ass!”

Vera Hymes. Living proof that devils CAN wear a plaid skirt and a uniform. Wherever she was, Jody didn’t want to be there. She started to turn and face the other direction, then stopped cold when she heard the other.

“Sorry, Vera.”

Janet? Her best friend coughed the way she always coughed when she smoked a joint. But this was wrong. So wrong.

She turned back around and peered through the darkness. “You got the money?” That hellish voice asked.

“Uh, yeah.” Jody could see them now, sitting close to the front of the storage shed, the only light coming from the crack under the door. “But the other...”

“Yeah, yeah,” Vera took a drag on the joint with one hand as she reached down to the bottom of her blouse with the other. “Let’s see it.”

“You first.”

“Not a chance, stick-ass, you’ve already had five hits,” Vera said and extended her hand.

Jody bent down now and bit her lip as she watched Janet reach a hand down the neck of her white blouse, pull out some bills and hand them to the heavyset girl. Vera handed the thin blonde girl the joint then started counting the money. Janet took another drag and managed to suppress a cough.

“Cool” Vera smiled and put the money on the dirt floor beside her. “If you ever, EVER...”

“I...won’t,” Janet shook her head as Vera finished unbuttoning her blouse and shrugged it down her arms to her elbows. Her bra strained to hold in her boobs. She might have been a bully, but she had the absolute biggest, more enormous breasts in the entire school. Jody heard rumors that she used to show them to the boys for money, but never in her wildest dreams did she think that Janet...

“Neat!” she heard her best friend mutter as Vera reached back to unfasten her bra. Not Janet...

Jody felt a tingle down below. Fact was, it was leftover from Sister Mary Beth and had never gone away. She had simply tried her best to ignore it, to tell herself it wasn’t true.

“Wow,” the blonde girl’s eyes widened and she took another drag as Vera slid her bra down below her boobs. Her aureoles looked to be as wide as the lid of a coke can. She reached an arm below them and lifted her bosom up. Her other hand grabbed the joint away from Janet, who could only continue to stare.

Despite herself, Jody found a hand moving slowly down her naked belly towards that tingle...

“They’re HUGE!” Janet exclaimed as she leaned closer.

“Quiet!” Vera scowled as she reached one hand and grabbed her blouse, moving it back over one shoulder. “Fucking Dennis could come around and hear.”

“Oh, yeah, sorry,” Janet whispered and brought a hand to her mouth. “It’s just that...”

Vera took another drag and brought the blouse up over the other shoulder. “Yeah, yeah, I know.” Her eyes moved down Janet’s blouse. “Your turn.”

Janet’s face went white and her arms instinctively crossed in front of her chest. “What?”

“Oh, c’mon, don’t be such a dork, stick-ass,” Vera snorted as she adjusted herself on the ground and reached out her hand towards the other girl’s top. “I wanna see what you’re always so afraid to show.”

Jody inched closer. Janet had never showered with the other girls and she had to admit to herself she was curious. Not to mention hot as hell. Her fingers slid down her thigh...

“NO!” Janet cried and gave a swipe at Vera’s hand, accidentally knocking the joint away. All three girls watched it fly and land in the dirt of the floor, about two feet away.

“What the fuck?” Vera blurted, her anger overwhelming her sense of caution. She slid her knees through the dirt to where it landed. “You fucking idiot!”

Janet looked on in horror. “Oh, Geez...” she stammered as Vera picked at the smoldering butt in the dirt. “I’m sorry.”

Vera turned her head towards the smaller girl and sneered. “Sorry, my fucking ass!”

“It was an accident!” Janet started to jump to her feet. “I swear!”

Before Janet could make it all the way up, the large girl dove at her and grabbed her roughly by an arm. “Fuck that!” she growled and pawed at the uniform blouse with the other, her meaty fingers pulling off two buttons and sending them flying in separate directions.

“Oh, please!” Janet pled as she gripped her blouse with both hands to prevent further damage. “Please! No!” Tears were swelling up in her eyes as she knelt in the dirt.

“’Please’ don’t cut it, you white bread cunt,” Vera snarled as she gripped both of Janet’s wrists tightly and muscled her hands to her side. Swiftly, she released one of the hands and, before Janet could react, ripped away the remaining three buttons.

“Oh, God, no,” Janet cried and brought her free hand up in front of her. Vera rose up and threw the smaller woman to the dirt with a dull thud. Then she dropped on the smaller woman with her with all her weight, a knee coming down firmly on Janet’s midsection and knocking the air out of the lithe blonde. “Ohhhhhh...” she moaned softly between gasps for breath.

Jody fell to her knees, one finger had finally wandered to her outer lips. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep, reminding herself that none of this was real. A play, a test, or something else. Not real. Then she gasped as she heard the growling bully, a mere seven or so feet away. Or maybe it was from her own mouth. She found it hard to tell.

“Pretty big nipples for such little boobies.”

Jody’s eyes shot open despite herself. Janet was lying on her back in the dirt, barely moving, her blouse laying open. Vera was on her knees astride the small girl, her hands were roaming up and down Janet’s midsection, exploring the smooth skin between neck and stomach. “No wonder you don’t take showers with everyone else, you got no tits at all,” she laughed as she lowered her head to more closely inspect the two very prominent nubs rising from the small girl’s boobs.

Jody bit her lip and tried to close her eyes. Her clittie rose up and wouldn’t let her. She gasped once more as she found it between her finger and thumb. Not real. A trick. She swallowed hard and wrapped one arm around herself, trying desperately to hug herself back to reality.

“In fact,” Vera continued with her taunts, “maybe you’re not a girl at all.” She pinched one of Janet’s nipples tightly and slid herself further down on the girl until she was sitting on Janet’s legs. She gripped the edges of the girl’s skirt with both hands and gave a mighty tug in separate directions, smiling broadly as the fabric tore down the seam. Beneath her, Janet continued to sob, still trying to catch her breath. Quiet desperation.

“Oh, well, guess you are a girl after all,” Vera grinned as she ran a hand lightly across the front of Janet’s panties. Then she suddenly lifted her head up to look down toward the other woman’s face. “Hey, what’s this?” she giggled as she continued to run her fingers between Janet’s pale and slender thighs. “I do believe little stick-ass is wet.”

At that, Jody moaned and dug her fingers more deeply into her pussy. Not real. A nightmare. She glanced back at Janet’s face as she fought with herself.

Janet rolled her head onto its side and stared in Jody’s direction, and her eyes moved slowly until they found those of her best friend. Her small pale face contorted into a look of pure horror. Jody shivered and once again tried to close her eyes with every ounce of strength she could muster, but found her lids would not move. Neither would her neck. Or her shoulders. Or her waist. She was stuck in that moment, somewhere between heaven and hell as she stared into the blue eyes of her friend.

“Well, I guess there are more dykes around here than I thought,” Vera laughed and slid back up until she sat just above Janet’s neck. “You get off on this, stick-ass?” She turned her head and suddenly stared straight at Jody. “What about you?” she grinned and brought her blouse down to her waist, cupping her massive boobs in her hands. “You want some of this?”

“No!” Jody cried in silence and found she could move again. “It’s not real.” Her fingers slid quickly in and out of herself now and she closed her eyes and bent forward until her face was inches from the dirt floor, her thighs squeezing her hand as she tried her best to come to her senses. “Not real.”

“You keep telling yourself that, sister,” Jody heard Vera laugh. “As for myself, I’m gonna get some payback for losing that joint.”

Again, despite her best efforts, Jody found herself opening her eyes, lifting up her neck and taking in the scene. Vera had moved her skirt up over Janet’s head now and she was rocking her heavy ass over the smaller girl’s face.

“Yeah, you little cunt, you don’t even have to do anything but lie there now.” The big girl held one of her boobs up to her mouth and ran a tongue across the nipple. “Just let Momma do all the work,” she grinned as she slid her butt back and forth. From beneath her skirt, Jody could hear muffled...something.

“Stop,” Jody cried, and she slid her hand out of her pussy. Again, she tried to move her legs, but the lava building up within her dulled every nerve save those above the neck. “Please, just stop.”

“Not on earth, sister,” Vera laughed loudly now as she leaned forward a bit so Jody could see her massive boobs swing back and forth as she moved across Janet’s face. “I’m having WAY too much fun.” Janet’s legs were starting to flail about now, a sure sign that the girl had finally managed to catch her breath. Vera reached down and grabbed the edge of her own skirt and bundled it up around her waist to give Jody a better view. “And it doesn’t look like I’m the only one.”

Jody swallowed hard and gave a moan as she caught a glimpse of the large woman’s thighs and ass pressed firmly against her friend’s face. Again, Jody’s hand fell to her pussy and found her clit. “Please?” She whimpered. Again, she tried to slide backward, frontward, sideways, anywhere but where she was...

“Please what?” Vera laughed as she dropped the skirt back down. “Please stop?” She licked her boob again. “Please give me another look?” She quickly brought the skirt back up, then dropped it again.

“Please let me cum!” Jody cried as her face blushed bright red.

Vera laughed and raised her skirt once again. “Hey, don’t blame ME, girlfriend, that’s almost all you.”

Jody once again bent forward, her hand rubbing her cunt furiously now. From somewhere outside the shed, she could hear pounding.

“Hey, you in there!” a gruff male voice yelled. “I know you’re in there!”

Jody suddenly found her legs again and fell back on her behind, instinctively bringing her wet fingers up to cover her breasts. Vera laughed as she continued to rock back and forth. “It’s not real, remember?” She mocked. “That’s not Dennis out there.” She brought one leg up just a bit to allow Janet to move her head. “And this isn’t your best friend down here.”

Jody’s eyes moved from the shed door back to Janet. “God...Jody...” Janet somehow managed to stammer, her face red and tears running down both cheeks. “Please.” Her blue eyes were dim.

“Help.”

“Hmm,” Vera mused out loud. “Now, what’s the hotter torment for a poor old Catholic dyke sub?” She looked straight at Jody. “Having your best friend raped right in front of your eyes and not being able to do a damned thing about it?” She raised her skirt back up just for emphasis. “Or getting caught naked in the tool shed while getting off watching your best friend get raped?”

“I’m warning you for the last time!” the groundskeeper’s voice wailed from outside. “One more minute and I cut the lock!”

“It’s...not...real,” Jody cried. Softly. A hand went up to cover her eyes. She could smell herself on it.

Not real. Just an illusion. A vile illusion.

But she knew that smell. A finger slid into her mouth...

She knew that taste... “Good God, girl you ARE nasty,” Vera laughed from somewhere out there.

“Oopsie, did I say ‘God?’”

Suddenly the pounding from outside stopped. Jody’s finger fell from her mouth and her hands fell to her side. She slowly opened her eyes. Vera had stopped moving now, and was staring down at Janet’s face.

“Darn, looks like my fun’s all over,” Vera moaned. “I do think the poor dear has fainted.” She giggled. “Or worse.”

“No,” Jody sniffed. Her pussy was still dripping. Her nipples were buzzing. “NO!” She put her hands to the ground and pushed herself towards where Janet lay.

“Too late, girlfriend,” Vera laughed. “And neither one of us got off.”

“NO!” Jody shook her head back and forth violently as she knelt down and reached a hand out to her friend’s face.

“Yes!” came a now-familiar voice in response. The demon was sitting on Jody’s couch, looking down on the naked woman kneeling in the middle of the living room. “Now THAT was fucking hot!”

Jody collapsed in a heap, falling on her side and lay there trembling. Her arms hooked around her chest and she hugged herself as tightly as she could.

But it didn’t stop the trembling.

“Damn, how I just fucking LOVE tormenting goody two-shoes!” The demon waved its hand and the thermometer reappeared. “It’s all ‘oh, stop, please stop’ even when they KNOW it’s not real.” It skipped across the inn table and stood over Jody, who had now rolled onto her back. “Meanwhile, the other part of them just keeps beatin’ on the meat or thumping the cunt like crazy, trying to convince themselves that it’s okay just because it’s not real.”

It bent down and opened Jody’s legs just enough to thrust the thermometer in and pull it out quickly. “But I’m sure I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know, sweetie,” it laughed and brought the instrument up to its eyes. “Oh, yeah, fuck, THAT’S more like it,” it grinned as it studied the results. Jody recovered enough to roll back around just in time to see it stick the thermometer down its throat.

“Yum, yum,” it smacked it’s lips as it pulled the instrument back out with a slight but audible popping noise. “The sweet taste of human hypocrisy!” It then started to shake it, but closed one eye and studied it again for a moment. “Hmm, what’s this?”

It cocked its head and smiled down at Jody, holding the hellish device in front of its face. “Damn, girlfriend, I’m more worked up than I thought! Now, you got to understand that we personal demons normally run a slight bit higher than normal, but I can’t remember the last time I ran this hot as part of my normal caseload.”

Jody’s tormentor shook the instrument and watched it vanish in a poof of coconut. Then it bent down and touched Jody’s forehead. “So, how’s the patient doing?” Suddenly a pair of wire-rimmed glasses appeared on its nose. “Not so good, eh? All worked up and still can’t climax, I see.”

A plush chair padded with screaming red vinyl appeared in front of the television set. The demon put a hand to its chin and its long red hair curled itself up into a bun. “Hmm, this calls for a bit of mental stimulation, I think,” it mused as it settled into the chair. “Somehow, we’ve just got to get to the bottom of this little problem of yours.” It waved a hand nonchalantly and a blood red notebook appeared.

Jody closed her eyes and tried again to make the ghastly thing vanish.

“So,” she heard it continue, “let me see if I can describe it. Began as any other normal sexual reaction. Check.” Jody looked up to see it writing in the notebook.

With a blood-red fingernail. “But soon developed into the worst case of pussyache ever. Check.”

Slowly, Jody managed to prop herself up in a sitting position, cross-legged on the carpet as it continued.

“Stop me if I miss anything. Being a sub, you’re used to having others control your sensations, but never quite like this. Check. It was always a physical thing before. Check. A tongue. Lips. Maybe a feather. Check. How am I doing so far?”

Jody mumbled something as her hand moved slowly down her thigh...

The demon sighed and crossed its arms and stared at her. A bit of yellow smoke rose from its nostrils and formed little sulfurous clouds in the air over its head. “Okay, now, silly girl, we’ve already established that that doesn’t work, haven’t we?” Suddenly Jody found herself sitting on the couch, which had somehow moved across the room to be next to the demonic psychiatrist chair from hell. “This is a mental block we’re dealing with here.”

It started to write again, then looked at its index finger curiously. Then shook it. “Hmm, out of ink.” Smiling, it ran the finger across its cheek and blood from the scar ran down the nail. “Sorry if this disturbs you, sweetie,” she said noting the confused look on the woman’s face. " Good demonic pens are just so hard to come by.”

It waved one of its hands in the air nonchalantly. “Now you just lay back there and I’ll ask you some questions and we’ll see if we might just be able to solve your little conundrum, eh?”

Jody closed both eyes once more. “Not real,” she muttered. Put her hands over her ears.

“Oh, now, how can I even start to help if you don’t pay attention, dearie?” The words flowed right through her hands. “On the other hand,” she heard it hesitate, “maybe this delusion of non-reality is at the base of the problem.” She could even hear the scratches of fingernail on bloody paper as it wrote. “You’re a writer, so you’re used to separating reality from fantasy. But not totally, because in the case of this demonic effective mind-control fetish writer, you obviously have issues...”

Jody closed her eyes tighter. Thought of roses. Pictured her computer keyboard. The bowling ball...

“PAY ATTENTION!” The words echoed through her skull from bottom to top and rang exactly like the bell in her old parakeet’s cage. Spunky always rang it when he wanted attention. Spunky was her parakeet, dammit. Not her Mom’s or her Pops or Cousin Jeremy’s. Or anyone else’s. Hers. She stomped her feet on the carpet and her hands balled up.

“Stop it!” She screamed. “Just STOP IT!”

It raised its thin, but elegant red brows and grinned. “Ah, now we’re getting somewhere,” it said dryly and started writing in the book again. “Some things are just too firmly ingrained for you to ignore.” Jody raised her fists to each side of her head and angrily threw herself down on the couch and buried her face into the cushions.

“So,” it continued, “instead of ignoring them, you lash out, even in a fantasy setting.” Its voice slowly changed as it bounced around inside her mind. “Or in the case of fictional stories, you can’t just ignore the parts you don’t like, you have to even go so far as to tell the world how much you don’t like them...” It trailed off as it finished the last, then enunciated, each syllable hammered home in a different, familiar voice. “...how they should be the way YOU want them.”

Jody slowly turned around on the couch and opened her eyes. “Don’t,” she whispered. “That’s not...yours.”

The demon dropped its pad into its lap and it vanished in a puff of a designer apricot body wash. “Oh, I dunno, girlfriend, I kind of fancy it. A bit...well, ‘airy’ for my tastes and the Southern accent could use a little refining, but all in all, I can see why you’d like it.”

Jody’s eyebrows came together as the muscles in her face tightened. “It’s not yours,” she spat. “Stop using it.”

Ignoring her, it experimented a bit more with its newfound voice. “And those stories aren’t yours, but that doesn’t stop you from using them when you want to say something, to use them to suit your purposes.” It hair slowly changed color and fell from its bun as it continued. “Besides, this voice is sooooo much better than my own when I want to say certain things.”

“No,” Jody shook her head and her body started trembling. For a moment, only a moment, the sexual sensations that had taken over her body gave way to something else. “Don’t...”

The devil red skin tone slowly paled and faded altogether as it continued, its jet black hair now cut and styled. “What was that line again? Your skin just looks so yummy tonight, like the sails on Papa’s schooner in the moonlight.” It pursed its lips as it enunciated each word.

Jody again slammed her eyes shut. “Not real. Just a dream.”

“God, Jo’, your pussy is just so slicky wicky slippery tonight,” it purred. “Fuck, you just taste so...I can’t describe it, really, I just want to sleep down here next to it...”

“STOP IT!” Jody screamed again, her eyes staring down at the carpet. “Just stop it and go back to fucking hell!”

She felt breath on her neck as she sat there trembling. Her thighs clamped together and her toes dug into the carpet. “But, Jo’, darlin’, it’s just a dream, right? That voice whispered in her ear. “Just a drunken stupor, or some silly thing inspired by one too many naughty stories, right?”

Jody fell back on the couch and curled up into a ball. “I’m not really here, so I don’t really look like Katy.” She felt a fingernail run up her back. “And this doesn’t feel like Katy.” Her nostrils caught that apricot again. “And I certainly don’t smell like Katy.”

“Dream...” Jody moaned as those primal urges finally caught up to her again, “...just a dream...”

“Well, my darlin’ Jo’, if I’m not real, what would it hurt...?” Jody felt a fingers running up her legs, tenderly wrapping themselves around her calves. Katy’s voice swam all around her. “Seriously, sweetie, you’ve GOT to do something about this problem of distinguishing between reality and fantasy...” And as her thighs parted, Jody quickly slipped her hand down her aching inside again...

“That’s it, sweetie, open up.” She felt lips nibbling on a nipple. “You can either fight and be miserable, or just accept it.” A wet finger ran down the inside of one thigh, sliding its way slowly over and across a knee. “But you can’t have it both ways, can you, darlin’?”

“...please...?” Jody moved her free hand up over her eyes to keep them closed as she squirmed under the body of...?

“Please what, sweetie?” Half of one of her small breasts was engulfed by a warm wetness, a slippery something sliding across her nipple now. Then a slick plopping noise as she felt the cool air. Familiar laughter. Happy laughter. A pause. A hand running through her hair. “Sweetie?” A tongue flicking across her other nipple. Fire down below. “Anyone there?”

Jody felt wetness building up in both eyes now. Dreams weren’t supposed to be like this. So real. A hand rubbed the back of her neck. Two fingers. Just like... No, it’s not her. Not her. Several fingers exploring her soft hairs below. Two at a time. “Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest...” Fought off her own fingers to poke at her engorged clittie. “Scooping up the field mice and bopping on the head.”

“God, no...please.” That was hers too. Theirs.

She felt a partial wave of release run through both legs all the way down to her feet. Her toes curled. She tried to press her right hand down there again, but five fingers wrapped around hers and pushed her arm back up to her stomach. Desperately, she pulled her other hand away from her face to jam it down there, but found it blocked by a tangle of hair.

Familiar hair. Every curl in exactly the right place. “No...” Again, she felt a feeling build up in her legs. Her eyes shot open and met hers. Its. Green. Hers. Its. Lashes looking up at her, nose sparkling with wetness in the lamplight.

Hers.

Not real. Lips smacked. Hers. Jody groaned loudly as she brought her hand back to her face. It. Closed her eyes again, this time out of sheer desperation. Below, she could feel the tongue as it twirled inside, from right to left, then back again.

Hers.

Not real. “Oh, God! NO!” Not real. Then, finally from somewhere in the back of her hot, twisted, ravaged, cum-fucking-hungry mind...

“Does it really fucking matter?”

And she screamed. Her legs twisted around the head below and squeezed with all her might. She felt two arms snake around her legs to hold them firmly in place as she twisted in mindless ecstasy on the couch. Once.

Her chest thrust upwards as her back arched and stayed there. Twice.

One hand slapped at the cushions on the back of the sofa while the other fell to grab hold of the bottom of the furnishing and her nails dug in. Thrice.

Wailing like a baby, she twisted her hips from one side to the other, but the arms held her firm as she bucked. Finally, after what seemed like an hour, her muscles gave out and she seemed to sink a foot into the cushions below.

“Well, nice to know you waited a whole two days.” The voice was dripping with sarcasm.

Jody, her brain still foggy and coming down from the third orgasm, sensed there was something wrong with the voice. It was just a bit TOO good. And far away. Forcing wiping the sweat from her brow, she opened an eye.

“I just wanted to drop off the apartment key. I guess I should have just mailed it.”

Jody bolted upright on the couch, just in time to hear the front door slam. “Wha...?”

The strange woman sitting next to her on the couch just grinned and shrugged. “Guess she couldn’t stand competition.” It pinched a nipple on one of its huge breasts and what looked strangely like cherry coke dribbled out. “I always get thirsty after a bout of nasty cunt munching, how ‘bout you?” it asked, pulling one of its nipples up to its mouth and sucking on it like a straw.

Jody mustered what strength she had left and somehow managed to get to her feet. The couch was back where it belonged. “NO!” Everything was back where it belonged.

Except the bowling ball. “Fuck...no.”

“The woman has the most horrible timing,” it rolled its eyes as its blonde hair turned back to flaming red.

Jody ran to the window and threw open the sliding glass door to the apartment balcony and screamed after the departing champagne colored Honda Accord. “KATY!”

“At least she gave you your key back. I don’t think I would’ve been so generous,” it giggled, and lit up another demonic cigarette, laughing at the sound of fists pounding against glass.

A few moments later it snapped its fingers and the thermometer from hell popped back into it hands. “I just have to say, I haven’t been this worked up in ages,” it chuckled as it walked over to Jody, who was now sobbing, curled up in a ball on the floor next to her computer. It started to part her legs, then hesitated. “No, I guess I really don’t need this anymore, do I?”

It started to make a motion with its hands to dismiss the device, then suddenly plopped down in the computer chair and opened its thighs wide. “Hmm, this one they’ll be talking about in front of the lava warmers for eons to come, Jody, you ought to be proud,” it said as it plunged the instrument inside itself, humming all the while. “Damn, I’m hot.”

Moving the instrument slowly in and out of its pussy hole, it gingerly caressed Jody with a foot, basking in the fury of emotions welling up inside the woman. “Seriously, girlfriend, cheer up, she probably didn’t even read any of your nasty stories, did she? All her personal demons were likely pretty boring, I’ll bet, the kind that we laugh at when their backs are turned. The kind that play bridge or do crossword puzzles during breaks. I bet they don’t have nearly the fun we had in just the past few hours.”

“W....why me?” Jody whimpered between sobs.

The demon gasped slightly and slipped a hand under one of her boobs. “Sorry, dear, you need to look within...ahhh...yourself for that one. I’m not the one who has the problem...whew...separating fantasy from reality. You don’t even...uhhhh...know if this is all a dream, but yet you’re rolled all up like a rolly polly bug and crying your heart out.” It closed its eyes and picked up the rhythm. “Damn, you’re really getting to me here.”

At its feet, Jody closed her eyes and inhaled. The smell of freshly baked croissants was slowly filling the room.

“You people talk in your chat rooms, invent...ooooh...playmates in your head for your dirty stories...ahhh...and wonder why your flesh and blood feel slighted. Truth is, they know they can’t...ohhh...compete. Always hiding yourselves from the rest of the world because...fuck...of fantasies.” It threw its head back as it felt a wetness on its toes, moving slowly up its calf.

“Damn, it’s so fucking...HOT. Bodies are easy. Emotions, bah. Simple...fuckfuck...” Jody felt a gentle throbbing in her tongue, a warm pulse moving through her lips as they slid here and there. Legs ran wet with oil. Strawberry. Then vanilla. “Only at times like these...mind to mind, wholly open...fuck, I’m gonna miss this job.” Blackberry above the knee.

She felt fingers in her hair now. Orange marmalade. “They say...you know you’ve heard...fuck...” Her lips melted into the thighs now, taking small mushy flakes of butterscotch into her mouth and swirling it from side to side in her mouth before swallowing. Smooth as cognac. She managed to look up at it now. Breasts heaving. Small flames flickering from its nostrils. Eyes closed.

“They, they can’t compete with this, can they, Jo’? Pen. Keyboard. Strings.” Both hands moved to its breasts now, the hellish thermometer moving in and out of her on its own. “You can taste me, can’t you? Every flavor a new sensation, a new thought, inspiration...torture.”

“They say, you know, you’ve heard...ohyeah...the best way to beat a demon is to know its name.” Suddenly it looked down at her and smiled wide as her mouth cradled the end of the thermometer and pushed it deeper into the bottomless pit. “I’ll let you in on a secret, sweetie, the only real way to beat your kind of demon is to do exactly what you’re doing right...now.”

“Fuck!” it screamed and, instinctively, Jody pushed her legs to the carpet and slid herself up past those monstrous mounds and invaded its mouth like... “A woman possessed,” she heard it giggle just as her tongue fought its way past those fiery lips. “Damn, girlfriend, for a sub, you sure pack a mean...” it moaned from around her face. And then it went silent.

The entire apartment around her seemed to shake. Jody wrapped her arms around it and held on for dear life as it shuddered. Then again. Then again.

And was gone.

“Hey!” She struggled to remember the name as the voice fought with her mind. A tiny sound in the back of her brain somewhere.

“Hey!” it repeated, and she felt her shoulders being shaken. “Wake up, sweetie!”

“Katy?” No, that wasn’t the name. Why?

“Geez, Jo’, you’re sweating like a mutherfucker,” the voice wrapped itself around her left ear and breathed lightly. “No more wine for you.”

One of her legs fell off the sofa and her heel hit the end of the coffee table with a dull thud. “Owwwww.”

“Is that your foot or your head talking?” Katy slid a hand inside the bottom of Jody’s T-shirt and started to lift it over her head. “This is fucking soaked, you know that?” Jody lifted her arms to allow her lover to slide it over and off. “Must have been one fucking gnarly wet-dream.”

“Oh, fuck,” Jody moaned as she slid a hand over her eyes to keep the light out. “You have NO idea...”

“Dream or nightmare?” Katy chuckled as she threw the wet shirt onto the coffee table beside the empty bottle of wine.

Jody’s head fell back down on her chest as she fought to remember as much as she could. “You know, I’m still trying to decide.”

“I’d say someone needs a hug,” Katy smiled and slid onto the sofa next to her. “What the hell brought all this on?”

“Ugh,” Jody blurted as she glanced toward the computer. “It’s...nothing, really.”

Katy snapped at the elastic of her lover’s sweat pants and slid two fingers inside. “Yeah, right, all I can say is all that in there better all be about me,” she giggled, as her lips nibbled on an earlobe. “And I hope you saved some.”

Jody lay there, still trying her best to sort out the details. She closed her eyes again, trying to focus on that name...

“Hey, there,” the tall brunette waved a hand in front of Jody’s face. “Earth to Jody...”

“Sorry.”

“So,” Katy whispered in her ear as she continued to nibble, “what you workin’ on?”

Jody opened her eyes slowly. “Uh, just some...review...” She pulled her head back and stared into the green eyes of her lover. Curiously.

“Oh, not that same guy again. Katy sighed and poked at one of Jody’s erect nipples. “What did I tell you ‘bout pulling your hair out...”

“Oh, it’s not really...like that...” Jody’s eyes turned towards the doorway. “Where’s your ball?”

Katy squinted at her. “Huh?”

“Your bowling ball? Where is it?”

“I brought it out to the car for tomorrow night, silly. You know how I am about using house balls...”

Jody sat up on the couch and stretched her arms and legs. “Oh, yeah,” she smiled sheepishly.

“You sure everything’s okay,” Katy sat up beside her and put a hand on her lover’s forehead. “You want I should get a thermometer?”

Jody turned her head slowly. Very slowly. And stared at her. “Okay, out with it,” she said, flatly.

Katy squinted at her. “Out with what?”

“Oh, yeah, right,” Jody stood up and looked down at her, hands balled up on her waist. “First with the interest in the stories, which never interested you before. Then with the missing bowling ball. And now a thermometer? I might not be the smartest, most creative writer on the planet, but I’m not THAT stupid.”

Katy continued to sit there. Squinting up at her. She closed one eye. “What the fuck are you babbling about, Jo’?”

The two of them stared at each other for a minute. “Look,” Katy sighed, finally. “I’m sorry I haven’t paid attention to your stories. They just don’t, you know, do anything for me. I don’t know WHAT to say about the other two things. What do you WANT me to say?”

She hesitated for a second, then smiled before adding, “Other than you have some really swell ‘nipplidge’ when you get upset.”

Jody looked down at her chest and her face turned devil red. “Yeah, they are kinda perky, aren’t they?” she mumbled. And fell back to sit one the coffee table. “Sorry.”

Katy giggled and slid across to sit beside her on the table. “Hey, that’s what I get for living with an ‘artiste.’ Must’ve been one hell of a dream, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Want to tell me about it? Or should I wait for the story?”

Jody laid her head on her lover’s shoulder. “Oh, God, I feel so fucking silly.”

“You don’t look silly,” Katy blew in her ear. “You look HOT.”

“How hot?” She giggled.

“Hotter than the Mojave.” Katy kissed her neck, moving her mouth slowly towards her shoulder.

“Only that hot?”

“Hotter than the sun.” Down her shoulder towards her breast...

“That’s not all that hot.”

“What’s hotter than the sun?” Kissed underneath her nipple, then around...

“A demon’s twat, that’s what.” Jody laughed, and laid back on the coffee table. Katy laughed loudly and loomed over her, her red toenails rubbing across the carpet, feeling a slight spark...

Giggling, she laid her head down between her lover’s thighs and calmly stomped out the fire with her heel.

A half hour later, Jody sat at her computer and hummed as her lover played with her hair. Gave a gentle sigh when she felt the second head on her shoulders.

“You gonna review it?”

“Not much to review, really.” Jody cocked her head to give a better view. “All that bluster over a haiku.”

MUSES
JUST DEMONS
WITHOUT THE EXCUSES

“And it’s not even REALLY a haiku.”

“Really, sweetie, I thought you were over this fantasy/reality thing. Did he ever claim it was a haiku?” She felt a nibble on an ear. “Whatever else he is, he really knows his stuff.”

Jody smiled and squeezed an arm. “Damn, I missed you,” she whispered. “For a while there, I was really, really worried you weren’t coming back.”

In return, she felt a gentle squeeze around her waist. “Oh, don’t you fret about that, darlin’, I’m here for a long, long time.”

From somewhere far away, yet close by, Jody swore she could smell the sulfur.

She gave a heavy sigh, smiled knowingly and started her review.