The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge of the Nerd

25-year-old John Colt had never gotten much respect in his life. He was a nerd, pure and simple and had been ever since high school. Women never wanted to date him, and athletes always found a way to make his life a living hell both in high school and at the university in Berlin. Despite all that, he was a computer genius. The 5′7″, white German with dark brown hair, brown eyes, a trim figure and round glasses would spend late nights in his apartment developing new programs or simply screwing around on his computer. Along with being a computer genius, John was a talented artist though his drawings were very sex-oriented. He drew pictures of half-naked or naked women, a majority of them were women he had seen (but never dared talk to) at the university. In fact, the closest he ever got to being with a woman was when he sat next to them in class or when he ogled over the pictures he drew of them at home.

One morning at the university, John was sitting in class and was completely bored. While the professor was lecturing about a math problem, he took out a pen and paper and started drawing, but he wasn’t drawing any of the women in his class. No, in fact he was drawing a completely different woman, someone who didn’t really exist. He had finished drawing when the professor finally caught on to what he was doing.

“Herr Colt, what are you doing?", the male professor asked.

“Nichts,” John said.

The professor took the drawing from John’s desk and looked at it. It was an arousing photo of a sexy, naked woman.

“Wie sehr nett, Herr Colt,” the professor said-secretly aroused himself, “does this woman have a name?”

“Juni,” he said, “her name is Juni.”

“Well she is very attractive,” the professor said, holding up the drawing. The male students gawked and whistled, and the female students giggled and laughed. John was ultimately embarrassed, and the professor put the drawing on HIS desk.

When class was dismissed, John left in utter humiliation. It wasn’t the first time, but today was a day he couldn’t live down. But even he couldn’t anticipate what would happen next.

The next morning before John got to class he heard gawking and whistling in the classroom, similar to yesterday. Following the sound, he walked into the classroom and made an extremely shocking discovery-there was a naked woman, wearing only underwear, half-sitting on the professor’s desk. At first he was shocked, but then he took a closer look at her and sure enough it was the naked woman from his drawing. It was Juni.

“Oh my-Juni!", John exclaimed and ran to her.

“Hello John,” she said grinning.

“John, kennst du sie?", a male student asked.

“Uhh...yes, sort of,” he said uncomfortably and exclaimed, “someone give me a blanket or something. She needs to be covered up.

A female student got a blanket from the nurse’s office and rushed back to class with it. John grabbed it and quickly draped it around Juni’s body. Afterwards he said, “she can’t stay here-I need to take her home.” Then he took her hand and led her out of the classroom, and out of the school. They got into his car and drove to his apartment. When they got to the apartment, John opened it with his key to get in. Then he got Juni out of the car and took her into the apartment. Once inside, he closed and locked the door and said, “Okay...I can’t believe this is happening. I need to control myself here. A sexy woman is in my house-a woman! Am I dreaming? Is this for real? Wow! Control yourself John, control yourself.”

Juni just stood patiently, still draped in the blanket. John looked at her lustfully, saying, “You are so, so incredibly sexy-you can do anything you want to me.”

“What would you like me to do, John?” she asked.

“Have sex with me,” he said.

“Sex?", she asked puzzled.

“Yes. You’re a woman now-not a drawing, although I drew you. We can have sex,” he said.

“Show me what sex is,” Juni said.

John gently removed the blanket from her body and then gently kissed her neck. Juni was aroused as he started caressing her breasts and kissing her face. He softly said, “Juni, come to my lips, kiss me.”

Their lips met and he kissed her, with Juni returning the kiss with full force. With her arms around his neck, he ran her hands down her naked body. They went to the bedroom and John removed his underwear, and told Juni to suck his penis. She did as she was told, and John began to moan in pleasure. Ordering her to stop, which she did, he said “I know this is your first day as a real woman, but I need you to become a drawing again so I can give you more faculties.”

“Yes John,” she said.

They went to the living room, and she jumped into a blank piece of paper, therefore making herself a drawing again.

That night, John drew some sexy clothing on Juni, which consisted of a tight knee-high black dress which was low-cut at the shoulders. He drew sandals on her beautiful feet and gave the dress long sleeves. She certainly looked sexy in a classy sort of way, and definitely not tramp-like. He had to admit that she was the best-looking woman he ever drew. He also noted in his drawing special mind-control powers that she now had, the ability to put people under with her passionate brown eyes. John wanted her to dominate him using-mind control, via hypnosis, which was why he added it as one of her faculties. Juni’s new power was only meant to be used for HIS benefit. One more ability he gave her was to speak German, like he did, as well as English. After he finished the drawing, which was around 1 a.m., he yawned and went to bed. Tomorrow Juni was going to come to life.

The next morning he woke up and sure enough, Juni was waiting for him, dressed in that sexy black dress he had made and positioned seductively on the drawing table. John could barely control himself, getting an erection just looking at her.

“Hallo Juni. Wie geht’s?”

“Mir geht es gut, danke. Und dir?”

“Gut, danke.”

“Du bist sehr schoen, Juni.”

“Vielen dank, John.”

“Sehr gut, Juni,” he said-grinning.

John and Juni went to school, and he decided to use her to get revenge on the jocks who had humiliated him. What he would do is have her walk on school grounds by herself, looking sexy and of course that would attract the jocks. The idea was to get them to trip or walk into a tree, then Juni would walk on.

He asked her, “Do you want to do something for me?”

“Yes, of course,” she said.

“Good. Now I want you to walk on the school grounds by yourself, looking as sexy as you do.”

“What about you, John?", she asked.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Today you’re going to help me get the revenge I’ve wanted for so long. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand,” Juni said.

“Well I need to get to class, but I trust you’ll do your job. Bye now.”

“Bye,” she said and watched him leave.

A few minutes later, she walked across the campus, wearing her sexy black dress and sandals on her lovely feet. A jock walked by, and managed to catch a glimpse of her-and he obviously was distracted because he walked into a tree. Juni walked on as if nothing happened. A short time after that a female student noticed her and tripped. Needless to say, in a short time she had jocks, young women and even professors having accidents because they were distracted by her. Juni as always, ignored them and walked on as if nothing happened.

Two hours later she met John outside of school and he asked, “How did it go?”

“Great,” she said, “although I caused more accidents than I wanted to.”

“That’s okay,” he said, “at least you got my revenge for me. Let’s go home now.”

They went home and had sex that night. Afterwards he said, “Juni, you are aware that I gave you a mind-controlling ability.”

“Yes I know, but what is it’s purpose?", she asked.

“It’s for my benefit,” John said.

Juni looked at him quizzically and he said, “I gave you that faculty so you could hypnotize me, for erotic purposes. It’s been my fantasy to be hypnotized by a sexy woman such as yourself.”

“For only you, John?”

“Yes, Juni.”

“Should I do it now?", she asked.

“No, later,” he said.

“Okay,” she said.

One week later, Juni and John were at home lying in bed, with Juni wearing her sexy black dress that he loved so much...however, this time her feet were bare. John was next to her, wearing brown pants and a brown shirt. His glasses were on the living room desk. He didn’t need them tonight. Tonight Juni was going to hypnotize him, just as he wanted her to.

“Are you ready John?", she asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“Okay,” Juni said, “now I want you to look deeply into my eyes. Stare into them.”

He looked deeply into her eyes, and she said, “as you look into them, you are relaxing deeply. More and more, more and more.

As he stared into her eyes, he began to relax deeply and she said, “The more you stare into my eyes the harder it is to look away, and my eyes relax you so much that that you don’t want to look away...don’t want to look away. You are too relaxed to look away.”

This time John DIDN’T want to look away from Juni’s eyes. He couldn’t break his gaze even if he wanted to. She was pleased at this result and said, “As you look into my eyes, not only are you relaxed but you are also getting sleepy, very sleepy, and you can’t help it. Your eyes are tired and heavy, tired and heavy but you are able to hold them open. You’re able to hold your sleepy, sleepy eyes open.”

He held his sleepy eyes open as he continued to listen to her voice.

“Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier and you are becoming more and more sleepy, John. In fact, as I continue to talk you find it harder and harder to keep your eyes open and soon they will close.”

He began to blink his eyes rapidly to stay awake and she said, “Your eyes are sleepy, very sleepy. Your eyelids are drooping and soon they will close. You can barely keep them open.”

John’s eyelids started to droop and he was losing the battle to stay awake.

Juni said, “When your eyes finally close you’ll be in a state of pleasant, hypnotic sleep and you do want to close your tired eyes and sleep for me, sleep for me.”

“Sleep for you,” he said in a drowsy tone.

“Yes,” Juni said, “your eyelids are so heavy now that they want to close. They are closing, closing, closing. You cannot keep them open. Closing, closing, closing. Let your eyes give in to that pleasant, sleepy feeling.”

His eyes finally closed and Juni asked, “Can you hear me?”

“Yes,” he said in a drowsy tone.

“Good. Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

John opened his eyes, which were now glazed over. Juni put her finger to his lips and said, “Shh..my love, don’t say anything.”

John was aroused when Juni’s finger touched his lips, and she gently lay him on his back. Afterwards she mounted him and they shared a deep kiss, the likes of which he had never ever experienced with another woman. Afterwards, Juni took off her clothes and told him to lick her nipples, which he did. She kissed his face and neck, causing him to grin and roll his eyes back in pleasure.

“You’re having a pleasant, sleepy dream about this,” Juni said, “which you don’t want to wake up from. This is a pleasant, sleepy dream...a pleasant sleepy dream. Only I can wake you up from it.”

“Yes, a pleasant, sleepy dream,” he said, “don’t want to wake up.”

“You don’t want to wake up from this dream because it’s sensual and hypnotic,” she said, “and you find yourself becoming more and more aroused.”

John did feel aroused and Juni said, “plus you’re feeling very warm..sexually warm.”

He did feel sexually warm, and Juni took off his shirt and caressed his bosom, causing him to moan in pleasure and breathe heavily. Likewise he caressed her gorgeous breasts and licked her stomach, causing her to moan as well. Soon there were two voices in the room moaning in pleasure.

“Obey me John. Obey, obey,” Juni said.

“Obey,” he said.

“Very good,” Juni said, pleased, “now get dressed. I’m going to wake you up. When I count to three you awaken and will not remember anything that has happened. In fact, you will think of this as a pleasant, sexual dream that we were both a part of, and nothing more. You want to have this dream again and again, and each time I will be a part of it. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Okay. One. Two . Three,” Juni said.

John opened his eyes, rubbed them and yawned. Juni said, “John, I’m looking forward to being with you again, but for now I want to become a drawing.”

“Of course, Juni,” he said.

They walked to the living room and before she jumped into the paper, she said “Goodbye, love. See you in your dreams.”

They kissed goodbye and she jumped back into the drawing. John watched her jump in the paper and grinned.

She would be back.