The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge

by Newhouse

Sierra pulled out the keys to her apartment, wondering if today was the day she had The Talk with her flatmate, Mina. She sighed and said to herself, “Maybe tomorrow.” She looked through the window and saw Mina sitting in the comfy chair in the living room, with her beautiful wavy long black hair, wearing a silver blouse. Sierra winced, unlocked the door, and closed it behind her. As she walked to the living room, she heard Mina moaning in pleasure and, upon turning the corner, saw a naked man with his head up her brown knit skirt, giving her head.

Mina noticed her and looked up. “Oh, hey, girl, you’re home, good.”

“What the hell, Mina. You have a room of your own.” Sierra scowled as she put down her bag on the kitchen counter and started heading to her room.

“No, stay, Sierra, we need to talk.”

Sierra didn’t slow down. “We can talk after you’re done. I don’t want to see this.”

“But you need to see this. Your mistress commands it.”

Sierra froze, then slowly turned around to look at the scene. “Yes, mistress.”

“But first, get out of those boring office clothes, and your underwear, too. I laid out an outfit on your bed. Change into it now, let down your hair, and come back to this exact spot.”

“Yes.” Sierra turned around and headed to her bedroom, where she stripped naked, removed her hairclip from her long brown hair, and headed to her bed, where she found a lacy demicup black bra, a low-cut sheer black short-sleeved top, black stay-up thigh-high stockings, a black pencil knee-high skirt, and in a box, a pair of 6″ black patent round toe pumps with ankle straps. She put everything on and walked very delicately in the tight skirt and sky-high heels back to her station.

“Oh, much better,” said Mina with a smile. “That push-up bra is doing wonders for your pert little breasts. Turn all the way around for me.” Sierra slowly twirled. “Oh, yes, that ass, those legs. You are so very hot right now.”

Sierra asked, “Why am I doing what you tell me to do?”

“Oh, honey,” said Mina, “I hypnotized you the other day and bent you to my will. You were stressed from work, so I suggested a drink and some relaxing exercises and, well, you were so trusting. And I used your guilt as leverage, too.”

“What guilt?” Sierra looked perplexed.

“Why, your guilt over fucking my boyfriend, of course.” Mina patted the head that was under her skirt. “And I hypnotized him, too. Men are easy because they’re so horny. And I don’t know what you taught him, but I have to thank you, because he wasn’t half as good at eating pussy before he cheated on me with you.”

Now that Sierra was facing Mina directly, she had a clear view of Dmitri’s ass, and noticed that he had a buttplug inside him, and she could hear it buzzing. “What happened to his body hair?” she asked.

“Oh, I prefer my lovers smooth and hairless. And he wasn’t interested in doing that for me before, but he really wanted to now, didn’t you, Dmitri?” She moaned and said, “Dmitri, stop. Sierra is here. Don’t you want to say hi to her?”

Dmitri’s head emerged from the skirt and he stood up. He turned around, displaying a flaccid penis despite the vigorous sexual activity, and walked towards Sierra, stopping right in front of her. “Hi.” He stood a little shorter than she did in her pumps.

“Sierra, dear, you should give him a little kiss, don’t you think?”

Sierra bent down and planted her lips on his, and found herself lingering as she smelled Mina’s juices on his face.

“How does he smell, dear?”

“He...” Sierra could not continue. She suddenly licked his lips, and then around them, and then desperately tried to lick every bit of Mina’s musk off Dmitri’s face while he simply stood there.

As Sierra finally stopped, Mina said, “You love the way I taste, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she said as she panted, “I do.” She trembled with arousal.

“You’re so horny you could come right now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like me to allow you to come?”

“Yes, please, yes, mistress,” she begged.

“Come over here and get on your knees,” ordered Mina. Sierra complied. “Kiss my boot toe, then the other one, then work your way up to the top of each boot. With every kiss, you will say to yourself, I obey Mina, and get even hornier.”

“Yes.” She started kissing Mina’s grey suede high-heeled boots, softly chanting her mantra until she reached the tops at Mina’s knees, when she looked expectantly at her mistress.

Mina looked at Dmitri. “Get hard now.” His cock became fully erect. “Good, now kneel behind her, and pull her skirt all the way up.”

Mina looked back at Sierra and asked her again, “You love the way i taste, don’t you?”

“Yes,” whispered Sierra.

“When i tell you to lick me, lick my clit three times. Upon the third time, you will come hard, and keep coming until i tell you to stop.” She looked at Dmitri. “When she starts coming, fuck her hard until i tell you to stop.” She looked at Sierra. “Lick me.”

Sierra buried her head in the skirt until she found Mina’s pussy, and she located her clit and licked once, twice, and thrice. Suddenly she felt herself overwhelmed by a climactic surge within her and she came and she screamed and she felt Dmitri enter her and pound her and she came and she screamed more until a “Dmitri, stop. Sierra, stop.” cut through the haze. Sierra slumped on the ground, panting and groaning. Dmitri remained kneeling, his erection gone again.

“That was amazing, wasn’t it, Sierra? But now it’s time for Dmitri to come. Would you like to come now, Dmitri?”

“Yes,” he said in a flat tone.

“Pick her up and follow me to my bedroom.” Mina stood up and walked into her bedroom, where she opened her sex toy drawer. Dmitri knelt and picked up Sierra in his arms, then walked into the bedroom.

“Put her on the bed with her ass out, then you do the same.” He obeyed. “Now,” Mina said as she rolled on a medical glove, “first i’m going to take this,” and she pulled the buttplug out of Dmitri, turned it off, rolled a condom on it, and lubed it up, “and put it here.” She lubed Sierra’s ass and guided the buttplug into her, then turned it on again as Sierra whimpered. Mina pulled Sierra’s skirt down again, then walked back to the toy drawer and withdrew a double dildo gag and a black leather monoglove. “Stand up and face each other.” She handed the gag to Dmitri. “Put this in her mouth and strap it on.” She walked behind Sierra, slipped the armbinder over her arms, buckled it and laced it up.

“Dmitri, get on the bed on all fours, with your hands on the edge,” said Mina. While Dmitri complied, she led Sierra to the other side of the bed. “Get on the bed on your knees and move forward... there. Stop.” She covered the dildo in lube. “Now push that dildo into his ass, but don’t fuck him yet.” Sierra tried to lean down towards Dmitri’s ass but lost her balance and fell face-first on the bed.

Mina slapped her ass unkindly. “Must i do everything myself?” She grabbed Sierra’s hair and yanked her head up until she was lined up correctly, then pushed her face into Dmitri’s crack.

“Good. Now the final touch.” Mina walked back to the drawer and pulled off her skirt. She pulled out a Realdoe and inserted the small end into herself and activated the vibrator. She then walked towards Dmitri. “You’re going to suck my cock, Dmitri. It’s going to make you hotter than you’ve ever been with every stroke. And when you gag on it, it’s going to make you even hotter than that. And only when you hear me coming will you be able to come. Open your mouth.” His jaw relaxed and dropped, and she thrust inside him and started plunging deeply. “Sierra, fuck him now. Don’t slip out or you’ll piss me off.” Sierra moved her face in and out, trying to maintain a rhythm despite the strict bondage and difficult position. Dmitri was moaning and grunting, desperately trying to take more of the Realdoe into his mouth. Suddenly, Mina screamed as she came, and she grabbed his hair and thrust inside him more. Dmitri grunted as he followed his mistress into orgasm, although he did not ejaculate.

“Ohhh, yes, that’s more like it. Sierra, stop.” Mina walked over, helped her off the bed, and removed the gag.

“I’m.. sorry...” whispered Sierra.

“Ssssh,” said Mina as she caressed her cheek, “I know. Dmitri, stand next to her.” He obeyed.

She looked at them and said, “Well, now, you two are so good together that i think that you should officially be an item. So, Dmitri, i’m dumping you. I hope that you and Sierra are happy together. But remember this: until i change my mind, your clit and your cock will bring you no pleasure. Only your ass and your mouth will. And you can only come if i allow it. Now thank me for being so generous.”

“Thank you, mistress.”