The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Revenge

Chapter One

One of the significant differences between men and women is that women just never forget. They absolutely never forget being hurt by a man. Particularly when there’s another woman involved.

Patty and Wally had been engaged, when Wally met Tiffany. When Wally asked for his ring back, Patty threw it at him and ran crying from the room. That happened five years ago. Three months later, Wally married Tiffany in a big fancy wedding and the newlyweds moved to the west coast. Wally got a job as an executive in Tiffany’s father’s company, making big bucks for doing very little. Tiffany was the prim and proper wife, and she and Wally ran in all of the right social circles. In the mean time, Patty had gone through three psychiatrists and an army of unsuccessful boy friends. Her hatred for Wally festered and grew until it took on a life of its own. Not a day went by that she didn’t curse him and his prissy wife. Then, while she was working at the burger barn, fate smiled on her. She was trying to plug in the deep fat fryer after cleaning it. Patty was kneeling in a puddle of water on the floor when she accidentally got her finger on the plug as she inserted it into the 220 volt outlet.

When she woke up, it took her a while to realize she was in the hospital. She tried to sit up, but found she had wires and tubes attached and inserted so she couldn’t move. A nurse came over to her and smiled.

“Welcome back,” she said softly. “We almost lost you.”

Patty looked at the woman with a puzzled expression.

“Your heart had stopped beating. You’re lucky the manager knew how to do CPR.” The nurse picked up her chart as she continued. “The paramedics had to use the defibrillator three times to get your heart started again.” The nurse took her wrist and looked into her eyes. As their eyes made contact, the nurse suddenly went blank.

Patty looked at the motionless woman. “Are you okay?” she asked her.

“Okay?” the nurse repeated, still holding her wrist.

“You’re all right, then,” Patty asserted.

“I’m all right.” the nurse agreed.

“You can let go of my wrist now,” Patty told her. The nurse obediently released her. Still looking into her eyes, Patty tried something. “Kiss me!” she commanded, and the nurse kissed her full on the lips. “Shit!” Patty muttered in a low voice. Unfortunately the nurse heard her and proceeded to empty her bowels into her panty hose. She stood there with her pants reeking.

“Go clean yourself up,” Patty held her nose as the nurse left. That’s when the light came on in her vindictive mind. “This is going to take a little practice, but I think I’m ready to visit a couple of old friends in California.” she said to herself. A wicked smile spread across her face as she rang for the nurse. When another nurse responded, Patty looked into her eyes. “It’s time for me to go home.” The nurse helped her get dressed. At the checkout desk, the woman there agreed with Patty that she didn’t owe any money.

By the time she got to her apartment, she was humming to herself. She packed her suitcase and called a taxi to take her to the airport. In no time at all, she was sitting in first class on a jet to the west coast, courtesy of the nice man at the counter who agreed she didn’t need to pay for her ticket. As she sipped her champagne, she tried to imagine the surprise on Wally’s face when he opened his door to find her standing there. Better still if it was that blonde bitch Tiffany who answered. Yes, better still.

Patty got out of the taxi and stood there, staring at the house. She picked up her suitcase and went up the stairs to the front door and pushed the button for the doorbell. As she waited for someone to answer, she looked around. This was far and away the most high class neighborhood she had ever been in, and she almost felt shabby in her Wal-Mart dress and shoes. Almost. She heard footsteps approaching and the doorknob began to turn. Patty held her breath involuntarily as the door swung inward.

It was Tiffany. At five feet ten inches tall, she looked down at Patty’s five feet three inches with an inquisitive expression. “Can I help you?” She asked in a not quite bothered tone of voice. “If you’re selling things, we don’t allow solicitors in this neighborhood.”

Patty felt her face turning red. “I’m not selling anything.” She said calmly.

“Oh, then you must be lost.” the tall blonde stated. “Where are you trying to go?”

Patty forced herself to smile. “Right here, Tiffany.” she said in a deliberately even voice. “I came here to see you.”

Tiffany’s expression changed to one of complete surprise. “Do I know you?” she asked in genuine ignorance. “I don’t believe we have ever met before.”

Patty kept the smile painted on her face. “I’m Patricia, Wally’s cousin from New York.” She picked up her suitcase and stepped closer. “May I come in?”

Tiffany hesitated, looking at Patty, then the suitcase. When she looked back at Patty she made eye contact.

“I’m Wally’s cousin Patricia,” Patty repeated. Tiffany’s face lost all expression for a moment, then she slowly smiled.

“You’re Wally’s cousin, Patricia!” she stated amiably. “Please come in.” Patty went into the house, a broad grin spreading across her face. “What can I do for you?” Tiffany asked.

“Nice of you to ask,” Patty answered as she put the suitcase down on the floor and turned back to face her. “Let’s sit down and talk.”

Chapter Two

Wally pulled into the driveway in his BMW SUV and got out. humming to himself. He went in the front door and tossed his leather portfolio onto the table in the foyer on the way into the living room. “Sweets, I’m home!” he called out as he loosened his tie. “Poochie’s home.” he called when he got no reply. With a shrug, he headed up the stairs to change. As he reached the top of the stairs, he heard noise coming from down the hallway. “Tiffiekins, honey, is that you?” he asked as he walked toward the bedroom. When he got to the doorway, he froze.

Tiffany was lying on her back on the bed, stark naked, her legs spread wide. Between those legs was a smaller woman, who was quite obviously eating Tiffany’s pussy. The noise Wally had heard in the hallway was Tiffany moaning and panting in pleasure as the mystery woman serviced her. He stood there for a minute, and found that himself getting aroused by the sight. He had never seen his wife with another woman, but it had been a long time fantasy of his. He watched, and began unbuttoning his shirt. Maybe he could join in on the fun! He quickly tossed the shirt on the chair and shucked his shoes and trousers and underwear. Wearing only his socks, he climbed onto the bed behind the mystery woman. She obviously noted his presence, because she raised her ass invitingly toward Wally as she kept eating Tiffany’s pussy. Wally slid closer and took his now hard cock in hand. With no preliminaries, he pushed into the woman’s wet cunt, sliding easily into her. Placing his hands on her plump hips, he began to work his cock in and out of her with long slow strokes. The woman moaned into Tiffany’s pussy.

Wally fucked the woman with increasing tempo, until he was pounding into her. It only took a few minutes before he felt his balls tightening up before blasting his cum down his prick. He roared and buried himself to the hilt, holding himself there as his seed spurted into her womb. The woman and Tiffany both came at the same time, adding their shrieks of pleasure to his. And then they collapsed in a pile of sweating, spent bodies, intertwined on the bed.

Wally was holding the mystery woman when she rolled over to face him. “Patty!” he exclaimed in complete surprise. “What?” he was happily confused.

Patty looked into Wally’s eyes and spoke slowly. “I hope you enjoyed that, you fucking son of a bitch, because that’s the last pussy you will ever get.” A wicked smile spread across her face as she continued to stare into his eyes. “From this day on, you cannot stand women, and have a constant need to love other men.” Wally’s face lost all expression as she spoke. “In fact, you have been having an affair with Ricardo, the pool boy, for over a year now.”

“Ricardo?” Wally repeated quizzically. “Having an affair?”

Patty’s smile became pure evil. “You love to suck Ricardo’s cock, and let him fuck you in the ass. You are Ricardo’s bitch, and he is your gigolo.”

“Fuck me in the ass.” Wally repeated flatly.

“Ricardo, come in here please,” she called out. Ricardo had been waiting on the veranda, where Patty had told him to go after she had met with him earlier. He entered the room, wearing an extremely short pair of cutoff jeans. He stopped next to the bed. “Go to him, Wally. Go to your lover and make him happy.” she hissed.

Wally stood and moved next to Ricardo, taking his hand. Ricardo put his arms around Wally and pulled him against him, kissing him full on the lips. The two men fell over onto the bed, as Patty quickly scooted up next to Tiffany. The two women sat with their arms around each other watching. Wally quickly slid down and pulled Ricardo’s shorts off, throwing them into the corner. He grabbed his cock and began to suck it like his life depended on it, until it was swollen and stiff. Wally then climbed over Ricardo, straddling him, and lowered his ass until he felt the big cock pressing against his anus. Ricardo reached up and took Wally’s shoulders, pulling him down, and his cock pushed against the puckered sphincter. The head popped into his ass, and Wally slid down the rest of the way until all of Ricardo’s manhood was buried deep inside of him.

Wally rode Ricardo like a bitch in heat, bending forward to kiss him and bite his nipples. Patty and Tiffany laughed, as they exchanged kisses, and pointed at the two men. Ricardo rolled to one side and dumped Wally on the bed, keeping his cock in his ass. He placed Wally’s ankles on his shoulders and began to fuck him with powerful piston like strokes. He grabbed Wally’s cock, which had grown stiff again, and jerked it in time to his fucking motions.

“This is too good to waste,” Patty said to Tiffany and got off the bed. She went over to the suitcase and took out her digital camera. She proceeded to take a dozen shots of Wally and Ricardo, the last one when Ricardo pulled his cock from Wally’s ass and came all over his face. Wally came then too, his cum spurting straight into the air to splash back onto his belly. Ricardo collapsed on top of Wally. As the two men recovered, Tiffany and Patty got dressed.

Chapter Four

“Okay boys,” Patty said to Wally and Ricardo. The men were sitting on the sofa, arms around each other. Wally’s head rested on Ricardo’s chest. “Here’s how it’s gonna be. Wally, Tiffany has just e-mailed the pictures of you and Ricardo to her father, along with a note telling him what a flaming faggot and lousy husband you turned out to be.” She paused for a moment. “Tiffany, as a result of this trauma, has realized her true nature and admitted she is a lesbian. She and I are going to be living together here from now on.”

Wally looked up at her. “But what about Ricardo and I?” he asked in a soft voice. “We need someplace to live.”

Patty shook her head slowly. “That’s your problem, boys.” She tossed a set of keys at them. “Tiffany has agreed to let you keep the BMW and your personal clothes, but you have to be out of the house in an hour and never come back.” She set a piece of paper down on the coffee table with a pen. “And once you sign this uncontested divorce decree, you can begin to pack.” She looked deep into his eyes. “Sign it, you cocksucking faggot.” Wally smiled weakly and reached for the pen.

An hour later, the two men were putting their bags into the BMW. As Wally drove down the long driveway to the wrought iron gate, he glanced back at the house. Tiffany and Patty were standing in the front door kissing each other. Patty looked his way, still kissing Tiffany, and flipped him the bird just before she closed the door.