The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Returning To The Family Farm.

By The Slaver.

“… And there is still public outcry, that the former MP, David Nyder, who was arrested several week ago, as a Spy and Traitor, as not been tried, and sentenced. There is speculation that MI 7, have known about Nyder for some time. And that the woman he was caught having an affair with in a hotel on the East coast was one of their agents. Mr. Nyder who was tipped to be the next Prime Minister of the U.K, is said to have gone into hiding on his family farm, on Dartmoor, shortly after his release from Westminster police station. And now in other news … “

The driver of the car reached out and turned off the car radio, he looked in the rear-view mirror, at the tall well built, blond haired figure in the back seat of the car. Nyder sat with his eyes closed, it seemed that he was asleep; but as the driver turn of the radio, without opening his eyes, Nyder mumbled, “Thank you, ‘Smith’!” ‘Smith’ smiled and nodded his head.

A few minutes later the car stop, on a small rise; the back door of the car opened and Nyder got out. He stood, and looked out, across the moor, in the distance he could just make out the out-builds, and farm house of his family farm. Also several cars could be seen parked by the farm house. It seemed that the press had got here first. Shaking his head, Nyder got back into the car, shortly after the car drove down the rise, towards the farm.

As Nyder’s car stopped in front of the farm house, and Nyder got out, several men with cameras and mini recorders crowded around Nyder. After a few no comments, to questions, Nyder fought his way to the house’s front door. The door was opened by a large built man holding a shot gun. On seeing the gun, the press beat a hasty retreat to their parked cars.

“Who are you, and where’s my brother?” Nyder asked once he was in the house, and the doors were closed behind him. The large built man lowered the shot gun, and held out his hand. “I’m Malcolm, I’m your brother’s foreman. Your brother has been called away on urgent business, he sends his apologises.” Nyder shock Malcolm’s hand, a puzzled look crossed Nyder’s face. “Jo said nothing about anything like that, when we spoke last night!”

“No, he wouldn’t have, he got the call about 6.15 this morning.” Replied Malcolm. Nyder looked hard at Malcolm, something was not right, Jo know that Nyder was coming, so why did he not let Nyder know that he was not going to be there when he arrived? There was a loud knock on the door, Malcolm still holding the gun, opened the door. Standing there was ‘Smith’, holding three suitcases. “It’s alright, he’s with me. This is ‘Smith’.” Nyder said, as ‘Smith’ stepped through the door.

Malcolm was just going to asked Nyder, who ‘Smith’ was; but as ‘Smith’ put the cases down the jacket of his suit opened, and Malcolm saw the Walter PPK that was in a hip holster under the jacket. ‘Smith’ it seemed was not just Nyder’s driver; but he was there to keep an eye on Nyder as well.

“There plenty of room upstairs.” Said Malcolm to ‘Smith’, “The two rooms at the top of the stairs are Nyder’s and his brothers. But any of the others you can have.” ‘Smith’ just nodded, picked up the bags and went upstairs.

Two days later, and Nyder’s brother had not returned; but he had call Malcolm and told him that he would be away still longer. Nyder thought that this was odd, that Jo had not called him in over two days.

That night, Nyder and Malcolm sat drinking in the living room of the farm house. The press had given up trying to speak to Nyder and had leaved. ‘Smith’ was up in his room reading. As Malcolm poured Nyder yet another large double, he said, “I’ve heard from your brother, he’ll be back sometime tomorrow!” The slightly drunk Nyder looked up at Malcolm, but said nothing. He downed his drink in three gulps, and then with a silly grin on his face slid from his chair, and under the table.

Nyder came round the next day; and found himself in a very peculiar citation. Too start with he was not in his room in the farm house. He was in a stall of one of the barns, where the cows were corralled, over knight. He wore no clothes; except a strict, and tight leather body harness, and attached to the harness was a cock ring, that was locked tightly behind Nyder’s ball-sacs. The harness seemed to be secured to the stable stall; which left Nyder hanging from the wall. Moreover, Nyder could not speak or holler, as his mouth was ball gagged. Nyder stood there confused, embarrassed, and reeling from the pain coming from his head. He remembered drinking in the farm house with Malcolm, the foreman, after which, Nyder could remember little else.

In the darkness in one of the far corners of the barn, a figure bound just like Nyder, looked on, watching what was going to happen too Nyder. Ten minutes after Nyder had come round, Malcolm, the Foreman, entered the barn to tend to the animals. Nyder could hear the moo of the cows in the barn, and strangely he could also heard other muffled sounds, more Human sounding. After several minutes, Nyder heard some type of machine activated, ‘the milking machines’ Nyder dimly thought. Within seconds, the muffling sounds, slowly became groaning sounds. Every two to three minutes, the muffling sounds increased, not in volume but in number, Nyder could do nothing, but, hung in his stall, waiting.

In Nyder’s mind, none of what was happening made no sense. How do animals make that type of human noise? What is being done to the animals to get this kind of respond, what type of treatment, were they being put through? Before Nyder could answer these questions in my mind, Malcolm came over to check up on Nyder.

Malcolm came and stood in front of the stall. Malcolm, quickly before Nyder could speak, or cry out, had removed the ball gag from his mouth and force a feeding tube, with a funnel on one end down Nyder’s throat, the tube was tied tightly in place behind Nyder’s head. When the foreman force-fed Nyder some type of thickish, white sweet, sour and salty tasting liquid. Half an hour later, when he had finished force-feeding Nyder, Malcolm placed the ball gag back in his mouth.

Malcolm then placed wireless Ear-pods in both of Nyder’s ears, the foreman then pulled out his Smart phone, and with a few swipes activated an app on the phone. At once Nyder’s head was filled with a soft voice, that was telling him things that Nyder could not hear, but were still filling his mind. After only a few minutes, Nyder was finding it hard to think straight, as his eyes started to glaze over.

Malcolm saw the expression on Nyder’s face, and he said to Malcolm, “You could not leave things be. You had to betray the Leader. In time, you would have become Prime Minister, Leader of this country. You had to get caught fucking that MI 7, agent. And your links to the Leader became known. The Leader actually liked you. But you had to betray him, all for a fuck in a hotel room, on the East Coast. The Leader’s plans are now useless, all because you could not exercise self-control. Now, you are of no use to us.”

Nyder’s glazed eyes, showed fear, and he managed to said, gagged as he was, “What are you doing to do with me?” Malcolm did not say anything for a few seconds, and then he said. “The Leader wanted you killed, but I’ve get a way were you will still be of some use to us!” Nyder was now finding it hard to concentrate, and understand what Malcolm was saying.

“I better make this quick, you don’t have long, before the Drugs, and Bovine DNA that was in the seaman that I force-fed takes hold, and the changes they cause, become permanent!” Parts of Nyder’s brain was starting to shut-down, all he could do was take in the sort voice from the ear-pods, and try to understand what Malcolm was saying.

“Your brother, was no businessman. He soon run the farm into the shitter. The Leader sent me here as foreman, but also with an alternate form of income. MAN MILK. At first he was not interested, but after a few weeks, as his dets increased, he had no choice but too except the offer. In fact after the first few weeks, he came to except what we were doing.” Malcolm’s smart phone pinged.

Malcolm looked at his phone, and smiled at Nyder, “It seems that you are responding well to the our treatment. So I better make this quick!” He said. “All the men that are milked here were security agents of this country. After, being milked of all the information they have, they are then milked dry. The Drugs, Seaman, and Bovine DNA that they all were force-fed, turns them into mindless Cum-cows. Nyder made a low moaning noise; Malcolm seemed to understand what it meant. “Oh, so you think that Little brother is going to come and save you.”

An evil smile spread across Malcolm’s face, “I’m sorry to say that because of your actions. Right now, as we speak, your little brother is being milked, he has been here some weeks now.” Malcolm said, as he punched another key on his Smart phone. Bright light flooded the barn, the figure in the far corner of the barn could be seen, Nyder’s brother could be seen hanging in a stall, being milked.

“ You are not the first to cross the Leader. And you won’t be the last. With you and your brother there are now thirteen of you being milked. All of you thirteen’s jizz will earn the Leader’s cause about £24000 a week.” Smirked Malcolm. “You can’t keep me here forever.” Nyder managed to mumbled, it was getting so hard to do anything. “Oh yes we can. Did you not think it was strange that you were not sent to prison. That is because you were not the only agent we have in high places. Also many of the men that work on the farm are also the Leader’s people. So no one will come looking for you! People will just think that you have fled the country. I’m going to really enjoy milk you dry.”

Malcolm then reach down, and then attached a suction tube to Nyder’s cock. Within minutes, the sensation to Nyder’s genitals was overwhelming. Nyder, now close to being a mindless cretin, began to wail and moan, like the others in the barn.

Malcolm moved away from Nyder’s stall for a moment, he then return pushed a trolley. My dad exited the barn and left Malcolm to finish the milking. I was ready to leave the barn, but then Malcolm re-entered the stall. Malcolm said to Nyder, “The Leader’s boffins have been doing some research on the connection between sperm production and prostate stimulation. They’ve come up with a solution.”

Malcolm turned around, and removed from the trolley a strange looking metal contraption. Seeing this, Nyder began to shake his head, and whimper scream, “Get that shit away from me!” Malcolm slapped Nyder across the face, then told Nyder, “Quit your whining, and take like a man. This is an anal Impaler. It is going to be insert into your whole, and the vibrating dildo at the tip will massage your prostate.”

Nyder mind was now almost completely gone; Nyder was holding on by a thread. Malcolm went behind Nyder, and went about locking Nyder’s legs into place, he wiped clean the dildo head on the tip of the anal Impaler. He then inserting the anal Impaler, without any lube, into Nyder’s tight little whole. Nyder’s eyes rolled into his head, revealing the depths of the pain he felt.

Suddenly, Nyder lost it, the combination of the stimulation of his cock and prostate was to much. With a ‘COW’ like moan, Nyder shot his load; in so doing the last parts of Nyder were also wiped from his mind. As the suction tube whisked away his first of many loads, Nyder just Mooed like the cow he now was, in time with the suction on his cock; already he could feel the next shot building.

Malcolm left the stall and walked underneath a truss of the barn’s roof, suddenly his phone rung, looking at the Caller ID, Malcolm answered the call. “Yes Leader. Of cause Leader. Yes he has been removed just as you wanted. Thank you Leader!” Malcolm ended the call. He turn and went back to Nyder. He looked down at Nyder, “The Leader now thinks that you are dead. So all I can say is. You’re still serving the Leader, and enjoy your new life! Oh, and I forgot to tell you, ‘Smith’ will be joining you tonight.” Laughed Malcolm, as he left the barn; as the now mindless Cum-cow, that had once been a man called Nyder, mooed loudly as yet again he shot his load.

END: