The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return to Long Island

By Hypnofur

When I landed a Saturday night table at Daniel, my wife’s favorite sheik restaurant on the Upper East Side, I knew I would score some major points. I knew if I played my cards right, I could probably score sex out of it. I know that lots of husbands have to “earn” sex, but with Alexis, the cost of everything was a lot higher than normal. That’s part of who she was, and I guessed that is part of what had made her so sought after.

We had finished our meal, which was excellent, and were on our way out of the restaurant. I had slipped Alexis’ crystal fox stroller on her and we were heading to the car. She was still even fixing her beautiful blonde hair, flipping it over the thick collar of the fur when she locked eyes with a guy coming in as we were coming out. This in and of itself was unusual. While it was quite common that men stared at Alexis, it was extremely rare for her to acknowledge one. I don’t think that was out of respect for me, I think it was proving that so few were worthy of her attention.

The man stopped in his tracks when he saw her. He knew her, I could tell. She was frozen in his eyes. I looked back at him, trying to figure out if I could identify him. His face was unfamiliar. He had sort of a, greasy, bad boy look. He had a goatee and leather jacket. I’m not even sure he’d be permitted to dine at Daniel in that outfit. He was certainly not one of her ex boyfriends, they had all been up and coming young Jewish professionals like me, albeit less successful versions.

This guy wasn’t an old boyfriend that I knew of but he was looking at her like they had a past. He smirked a little, as if to say “Well, well, look who it is…”. However, no words were spoken verbally. The non verbal communication though, was almost deafening. Especially when he reached out and stroked her cheek.

Could I just stand there and let this happen? I had to say something. I cleared my throat in the classic “excuse me, I’m right here” kind of way. Neither party acknowledged my request for acknowledgement. I was about to protest louder when he finally spoke.

“Yes Alexis, come into my eyes. Fall back into my eyes, fall back into my power. You’ve missed going so, so deep into hypnosis for me, haven’t you Alexis?” he said.

Hypnosis? Was he a hypnotist? Had he hypnotized her? Was she hypnotized right now? The answer to all of those questions seemed to be yes.

Alexis confirmed it when she whispered the word “yes”

This was too much. I reached out and grabbed his arm. He still didn’t even look over at me. He just stared into my wife’s eyes.

“What’s happening here friend?” I said, trying to sound as tough as a small framed Jewish doctor could.

He smirked again and gave a smug little laugh. “What is happening, friend, is that I have once again put your… wife?.... in my hypnotic thrall, and she loves it. She is completely and totally under my power.” He told both me and her.

“What the hell is happening here?” I said, more firmly. People were actually walking right by us in and out of the restaurant, other than guys continuing to steal glances at Alexis, no one was actually noticing what was going on.

“Alexis, is this man your husband?” he asked, still not looking at me.

“yes” she said quietly again

“I see. His name is not important. I see he keeps you in the lifestyle you like Alexis.” He said. She didn’t say anything, I guess because it wasn’t a question.

This was a good place for me to assert myself again. “Hey, asshole, who the fuck do you think you are!” I said quite hostiley. I was proud of myself, that is more how I wanted to come off.

The man gave that awful smirk again. “Your wife will tell you who I am. Alexis, on the way home, I want you to tell hubby all about our adventures together. Maybe just our first one to start. You’ll find you can remember everything quite clearly. Telling this story will get you very, very horny. Now, I am going to go into the restaurant. As soon as I walk away, you will awaken from your trance.” He said, looking into your eyes. He then turned to me with a dismissive look. “Have a fun night you two….maybe I’ll stick around New York for a while after all….” He laughed before walking into the restaurant.

As soon as he was in the restaurant, I looked back at my wife. She was shaking her head and blinking her eyes a bit as she was seemingly coming to. “Are you ok?” I asked her.

She looked at me with a funny look. “Just get the car” she said. Now, this was not rudeness brought on by hypnotism, Alexis often spoke to me this way. I wished she would be nicer, but I knew she loved me, and she loved our life. I gave the valet our ticket, and I was careful not to leave her side. I didn’t want that creep coming back to steal her. I was grateful that it didn’t take long for them to retrieve my Mercedes. I helped Alexis into the car and then hopped in, both terrified and intrigued by the story she was going to tell me as we began the drive back to Manhasset.

Alexis had never told me of any of her past romances. I knew she had them. She “formally” dated about three guys before me. Like I said, they were all upcoming Jewish guys that her family would approve of and that could provide her with the high end life style she aspired to and felt she deserved.

Alexis was the most beautiful girl in her class every year since kindergarten. Her parents were well off, and always gave her the hottest clothes, best make up, etc. She was the popular girl, probably a “mean girl”, as they are viewed now. I’m a few years older than her, but we come from the same area in Long Island. I first heard of her as “the UJT”. That’s what my buddies used to call her. It mean Ultimate Jewish Trophy.

I’ve always liked trophies, as I’ve always strived to be the best. Not at sports and stuff, I don’t really have the build or athleticism for that. But academically and professionally. Now, at just forty, I was being talked about as aChief of Staff candidate. Alexis and I had recently bought a very nice house in Manhasset, selling our apartment in Manhattan for a tidy profit. To the outside world, we looked like the ultimate power couple.

In truth, things weren’t perfect. Alexis is the sexiest looking woman I have ever seen. She could seduce anyone on the planet… if she tried. She doesn’t usually try though. Don’t get me wrong, she always looks smoking hot. She just doesn’t put a lot of effort into bedroom activities. It is like she will “allow me” to have sex with her every two weeks or so. In the rest of our life she is fairly… demanding. When there is something she wants, she expects it right away. To say she is spoiled would be an understatement. I’ve never seen anyone (including myself) not bend to what she wanted. I guess that is why I was still in shock over what I just saw. She seemed so enthralled by that guy, so… submissive to him? What the hell kind of hypnosis had he done?

“What the hell happened there Alexis?” I demanded in a tone I had never used with her as we pulled on to the Long Island Expressway.

“You’re not going to like it … um….” She warned, though was clearly having trouble with my name.

“Joshua. I’m your god damned husband and my name is Joshua. How long have you known this guy?” I asked, ignoring the warning

“Since the night of our first date.” She said.

I was confused. “Whose first date? Between you and him?”

“No, our first date, at the Vex” she said, referring to the Long Island club/bar I took her to on our first date seven years ago. My heart sunk, as I thought about that night. She had disappeared half way through the evening. I was pissed of course, but all of my friends and confidants at the time had vehemently insisted she was playing hard to get and being “mysterious”.

“Shit is that why you left that night?” I yelled as it all hit me.

“Watch your tone …. Um, John… no, Joshua!” She admonished. It dawned on me that he had told her my name was ‘not important’.

I brought my octave level down a bit, as I was about to blow. “Just tell me what has been going on Alexis. What is/was happening?”

“You had gone to the bathroom or something. I was trying to decide if I liked you, and I remember looking around to see who else was there.” Alexis started. Reading between the lines, I knew she meant she was ‘trying to decide if I’d eventually be rich’, and ‘looking around to see who was looking at her’.

“I looked really hot that night Jim, no, Joshua. Do you remember the red dress I wore? I bet you liked that dress, didn’t you?” she asked. Holy shit, she was getting horny. She really liked to be told how good she looked when she was horny.

“Yes, it was an incredible dress, I always wished you would wear it again. I remember it well, really well. I thought you wore it for me that night.” I said

“I did. I didn’t know I was going to see him there. I didn’t know him. He just came up to me out of the blue when I was at the bar. At first I thought he was just some hornball who actually had the balls to talk to me. He said, ‘I’m Vincent. I am very, very powerful hypnotist. I am going to hypnotize you now.’ I couldn’t believe this guy’s terrible pick up line. I was about to tell him off when all of a sudden he just looked directly in my eyes. The power of his stare kind of made me feel funny. I was again about to tell him to buzz off when he spoke again…” Alexis recalled. She seemed lost in the memory of it all.

I kept looking over at her in the car as she was telling this story. Her beautiful and now familiar face lit on an off from the Long Island Expressway street lamps we were passing under as we went home. Her fingertips absent mindedly stroked the soft crystal fox fur of her coat, a wearable symbol of our success together.

“I couldn’t quite find the words to tell Vincent to go away before he started speaking to me, as I was really quite lost in his eyes. He spoke in a calm, yet commanding tone. He said ‘Come into my eyes and feel the force of my will. Come into my eyes and feel all else fade away. There are no sounds other than my voice. All of you focus is on me. On my eyes, on my voice. Nothing else exists. Your breathing is steady, your eyes are fixed on mine. You begin to feel weightless. All of your cares and concerns have melted away. You feel only the sensation of floating as you are carried away by my voice. Carried away to a space where you feel absolutely wonderful. Complete, relaxed pleasure as you submit to the seduction of my hypnotic trance.”

I couldn’t believe that this guy just walked up to my wife and hypnotized her. Apparently, she was surprised as well. She told me, “I remember being taken aback by the fact that I felt myself floating, I was unable to look away from this man I didn’t even know. I felt like a deer in the headlights. I couldn’t believe this was actually happening, that I was actually feeling what I was feeling. Vincent’s eyes were my entire world at that moment. The only thing I could see, just as his deep, melodic voice was the only thing I could hear in the noisy club somehow. He was telling me to relax and submit to the pleasure of hypnosis.

He told me I wanted nothing more than to leave the club with him right then. I heard a voice saying ‘I want to leave the club with you’, and I realized it was my own. Right there and then, I followed him out of the club Joshua. I didn’t even give you another thought, to be honest.” Alexis said. Not cruelly, but honestly.

This story was blowing my mind. Alexis had probably been the most sought after girl in her social structure since kindergarten. She constantly had guys coming up to her. She was more confident, almost arrogant, than any woman I knew. Yet, some guy could just come up to her, tell her he was a hypnotist, and then hypnotize her right there and then? It was crazy to me. I remember hearing stories of thieves who had done this, mostly in other countries, but I never really believed it.

My head was spinning as she was telling me the story of them walking out of the club in great detail. She told me all about him telling her how sexy she felt, and how he was the sexiest guy in the world. “A real hypnotic sex god.” ,was the term used apparently. I noticed her breathing getting more ragged as I looked over at her in the passenger seat of our car. I saw her hand slip between the soft crystal fox fur lapels of her coat. Was she touching her breast? I had never seen Alexis visibly turned on before. It was actually quite hot to watch, despite the circumstances.

She continued with her story. “He took me to what I guessed was his car. It was an older Ford Explorer. Grabbing my arm, he spun me around, shoving me back against it. Pressing his body against me, we pulled at each other, trying to get impossibly closer. Crashing his lips to mine, our tongues tangled in the most violently sweet kiss I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing.” She said, lost in the memory. Completely insensitive to my feelings as she ranked him above my by default.

“My body surrendered to his non-verbal control as he slipped his foot between mine, kicking my legs apart and placing his thigh against my heated pussy. I rubbed myself against him wantonly, needing more. I had never felt like that before. I had never wanted a man like that before. He muttered to himself something about how hot my dress was as his fists were clenched in the red fabric. I heard the material of my dress ripping, and I moaned as it fell in rags in the parking lot at our feet, leaving me standing in Victoria Secret red satin panties and matching bra”.

That story not only answered why she never wore that dress again, but also made my cock incredibly hard. This guy had such power over her that he stripped her in a nightclub parking lot up against a crappy Ford Explorer? She once told me that she never dated a guy who drove anything less than a BMW, but this guy had her doing him up against a shitbox like that? The power he must have had over her mind was amazing.

Her face was now visibly flushed as she continued with her story. “He took one tiny step backward, looking me over from top to bottom and back again as I stood panting, and so horny. I was standing in a parking lot in my underwear, so ready to be fucked. Can you imagine that Joshua?” she said, looking at me.

“I-I” I stumbled.

Thankfully, she didn’t wait to see if I could compose a sentence. “His leg was still holding me in place against the car door and his hand came up and pulled down roughly on my bra, causing my breasts to fall free. I gasped, shocked and aroused. I had never been treated like this, dominated like this. His fingers now tickled the skin of my hip softly. In the same slick move as before, his hand drifted under my Victoria’s Secret panties, ripping them down the side and allowing the scraps to land on the ground with my ruined dress. He told me to tell him that I was ‘hypnotized and horny’. I repeated it to him immediately, meaning it with every fiber of my being. He then commanded me to bend over the hood of the truck.

I scramble into position, expecting to feel him enter me, so when the first smack landed on my ass, I jumped in surprise, the sound scaring me more than the blow. The second swat stung so good that I found myself looking forward to the third. He had dominated me mentally and physically. I had ruled over every guy I had ever met, but here he was controlling me, making me his bitch. His hypnotized bitch Joshua!” she said, her hand now clearly rubbing her pussy in the Mercedes seat next to mine.

“One final smack, and I’m shoved over onto the couch while he removes his dress slacks. I heard them hit the floor and my heart skipped a beat. My clit is swollen and throbbing as I realize how badly I need him. I begged for him. I actually begged for this hypnotist to fuck me in a parking lot on a Ford Explorer while my successful young husband material date was inside looking for me.” She whined in arousal.

I was having trouble breathing regularly at this point.

“Finally, he buried his cock deep inside me in one quick move. Shock waves of pleasure shot through my body, outward from my core. He fucked me at a punishing pace. As my eyes rolled back, I saw stars in the darkness, hearing the harsh slapping of his skin against mine and squishing sound of his big cock pounding my soaked pussy.”

I had to pull over on the side of the road at this point. I couldn’t possible focus on driving with just one hand. The other hand had given in to stroking my cock a few moments ago.

“He held my hips tightly, pumping faster, erratically, as he shot his hot cum into my rich girl pussy. The feel of his spasms and his hands, roughly, squeezing my ass and inadvertently spreading my pussy even wider, causes vibrations that wracked my body. I collapsed forward, my face on the hood, whimpering as the orgasm claimed me, erupting like a volcano, violently at first, then simmering to a bubbling overflow.

He then whispered more words into my endorphin filled mind. I heard my own voice repeating the phrase, ‘I am blissfully hypnotized and controlled. I am blissfully hypnotized and controlled’. The more I said it, the hornier I got. I still like to say it… Joshua, it turns me on. I am hypnotized and controlled. I am hypnotized and controlled. Imagine me saying that Joshua. Imagine me under his control, begging him to fuck me! I am hypnotized and controlled! I am hypnotized and controlled! Imagine it Joshua!’

“Arughghhh” I said as I jerked myself off in the car.

“Oh my god, did you cum?” she asked me as a wet spot appeared on my pants. Was it with disdain? I looked at her blankly, not knowing what do or say.

“If he’s back in town, he’s going to control us so easily …….um…...” My wife said.

“Joshua, damnit” I said as I leaned back in my seat to catch my breath. I was terrified of what was to come next.