The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Return of the Yellow Eye

By Spidey

Chapter 1

It had been a solid week since my new life started. All thanks to a desperate little creature that calls itself Kel. Kel was an interplanetary life form that bonded with my life force after having crash landed on Earth. He... Well, “it” had changed my life for the better. I now had the power I deserved in this crappy mortal existence, and I was going to live it up in spite of everything I’ve endured. It was evident to me now, that Kel, having bonded with my mind, now understood every facet of the human brain. Thought patterns, psychological nuances, everything. Along with that came the ability to manipulate others at my/his will. He couldn’t control mine, however. It seems that Kel needs an independent mind. Something about, “altered minds exerting different thought patterns that were harsh to his, and may cause him great pain or even death.

I hadn’t been into the office in a week. Ever since my transformation, I decided that I didn’t need to commit to that shit hole even a day longer. Rent money would be provided by anonymous donors of my choosing. I’m not an asshole, though, I’m only gonna take money from the rich people I come across. And there’s plenty. This is California after all. But, on this particular day I decided to make one more trip into the office. I still had Rebecca on my mind. She’s this sexy little 5′6 stunner with perfect hips and legs that would give the Pope wood. She’s a geeky, shy girl who seems like she hasn’t been able to have fun in many years. So today, I’ll go to her cubicle, and scoop her up for the day. I’m not sure where we’ll go exactly, but I have an Idea about what we’re going to do.

“Therin?” Kel asked me as I watched the waves from my deck chair.

“Yes, Kel?” I replied.

“What is that delightful beverage you’re consuming?”

“This is a Margarita. It’s a lovely Earth drink cooked up by the people of Mexico. It is quite good, isn’t it?”

“I am beginning to like it here on Earth, Therin. It has so many alluring qualities.”

“I’m glad, my friend. It’s gonna be nothing but relax and leisure from here on out.” I raised my margarita to him and sipped the last from the cup. Then I threw it into the ocean and headed for my car. I was still driving the same little hatchback I’ve had for years. Yes, I could have any car I want, but I love this little beater I have. It’s mine, and it’s been with me through the good times and the bad. So it stays.

I arrived at my old office. God! Did I really used to come here? Every day? It seemed like so long ago. I hadn’t even thought about a computer since I quit—. I mean, stopped coming to work. I technically never quit. But, I thought, now would be a good time to quit. I stepped away from the elevator doors, and headed for my old cubicle. In it now, was an older lady. She looked very stressed as she glanced up at me from behind her big black computer monitor. I looked at her confusedly.

“May I help you?” She asked me, sheepishly polite.

“Yes. Why yes you can.” I smiled at her broadly. “What’s your name?”

“M- Mary.” She replied. Still looking up at me as if I were about to fire her.

“Do you have a family, Mary? A home to support?” I asked, probing. I already knew the answer. Kel told me everything about her before she even told me her name. but I wanted this to be just right.

“Yes. I, I have two daughters, and a husband...” She told me, I could sense the sadness. Her Husband was going through Chemotherapy for prostate cancer. And here was little Mary Consuela working her ass off for peanuts trying to hold it all together. I was going to fix this bullshit once and for all.

“I’m about to make your day, Mary.” I said very calmly, smiling even broader than before.

With that, I started marching toward the third door down the executive hall. That’s right, Miss Hawthorn’s office. That bitch is gonna get what’s coming to her. I stopped right outside the door and looked at the sign plate. It was gold with black letters. I ripped it off of the wall and clenched it in my hand.

“Kel, I don’t have to tell you who’s behind this door or what she’s responsible for. Let’s get this bitch.” I said to Kel.

“Agreed.” Kel acknowledged.

I threw open the door and slammed it after me. Without even a flinch, Miss Belinda Hawthorn looked up at me from her huge black desk. I sat down, grinning nonchalantly in the farthest chair from her desk. Then, I wiggled the name plate mockingly at her, and threw it into her trash can across the room all while I stared at her. Her cold eyes flickered, and she, too smiled, closed her ledger and crossed her hands on her desk.

“Worth. I half expected to see you in an obituary one of these days.” She said, thinking she was being terribly clever.

I chuckled at her attempt of humor cheesily, and tilted my head before I spoke.

“You’re a vapid, shallow, manipulative whore, my bitter little Belinda. And you know what? I am the perfect person to break you of that insipid little streak you have going. You’ve been corrupted, my dear, by your own position. So.... I’m going to show you a whole new perspective.” I lost my smile, and replaced it with a very direct, and very sinister delight. I could see her eyes glint in a tiny hint of fear. She was smart enough to recognize me at my prime. She could tell I had changed. Almost like she could sense my new power, and didn’t know how to react.

At the same time, I was having Kel stimulate her nerve center, and increasing the output of the hormones in her body. I wasn’t going to simply change her mind, I was going to make her beg me to do things to her. And then beg me not to stop. I could already see her breathing speed up. It was working. So I stood up and walked toward her desk. She stayed sitting, unsure of what to do. I sat on the corner of the desk and leaned on my left knee, staring directly into her eyes.

“You really aren’t that intimidating, Belinda. In fact, I think it’s a cry....” I reached up to her neck and stroked it downward with my backhand. I felt her shudder and her eyes closed momentarily, showing me her black eye shadow. “To be dominated....” I finished. Bringing my hand away and watching her arousal rise, overwhelming her senses.

“You under estimate me, Therin. I’m not a pushover. And as I remember, you no longer work here. So... Get out before I call security...” Belinda said, standing up and heading for the door. She was halfway there when:

“STOP!” I issued the command and she stopped in place. I could see, even from behind her, how her shoulders rose and fell with the rhythm of her heavy breathing. Kel was doing a beautiful job with her. He had her wrapped around my finger.

I walked up behind her and she didn’t look at me. I smelled her scent, drawing in a little breath and savoring her aroma. It was the scent of lilacs mixed with the new suit smell. Her black pinstriped business suit was just painted on her, and her matching skirt complimented her hips rather nicely as well. I stood behind her, and I reached around and cupped her tits through her blouse, massaging them gently and I heard a soft, breathy moan escape her. I nibbled on her ear and licked the arc of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

“You don’t want me to leave.....” I whispered to her, squeezing her tits roughly in time with my last word.

“I...... I fucking hate you.... Now leave.... Before I—.”

“Before you what?” I whispered harshly, jerking her body backward by her tits until my prick stabbed her firm little ass. I felt her back arc to accommodate this new feeling. She was almost mine. “You’re going to fuck me. Right here in this office, you fucking slut. Tell me that you’re going to fuck me!”

“No! I..... aaaaaahh.... I can’t... My husband....” She said in a listless tone.

“You’re going to fuck me, Belinda.” I squeezed her tits a little more, and I felt her wiggle her ass against my raging cock. “You’re already showing me how much you want me....”

She turned and tried to kiss me, but I grabbed her arms and held her back. Then I threw her backward onto her office couch, and for the first time, I saw the tops of her black stockings under her skirt. I rushed at her and pinned her hands back against the wall with my left hand, and brought my lips close to hers, just far enough for her to barely feel them. Then I licked her lower lip and let my right hand slip down under her skirt.

Jesus, it was like a blast furnace under there! I got inside her thong easily and eased my middle finger inside her. She surged forward and tried to kiss me, but I drew my head back and smiled.

“Ahh, ahh, ahhh. Not until you tell me this is what you want...” I slid my finger back and forth within her, just enough to tickle the G-spot. “I’ll bet your husband can’t satisfy you like this can he?”

“Uuhh, I... No.... We don’t even... fuck.... that often.....he’s... on business..... a lot....” She whimpered between words and writhed against my finger. I could feel her pussy flex around my finger.

“So just tell me how much you want my cock, and I’ll satisfy you... It’s that easy. I’ll fuck you, Belinda. I’ll make you come like he can’t....” I told her, wiggling my finger inside, sending waves of pleasure pulsing through her.

“Oh, god... I need you to fuck me, Therin. I need it so badly! I can’t stand it!” Belinda cried out. I made sure that Kel kept the people in the outside office from reacting to what they heard. I was smiling with glee.

“You need me to fuck you? Well.... Show me how dedicated you are...” I said, letting her hands go and pulling my finger from her.

Without a moment to spare, Belinda ripped open her business jacket and threw herself at me. We ended up on the floor, her taking my pants off in a fervor of lust. Before I knew it, she was sucking me so expertly I couldn’t take it and I shot a load right into her mouth. It dribbled out and she kept sucking on it.

“No, baby, we aren’t done. I won’t let you go that easily...” she said sexily to me as she began stroking me. She climbed up my body until her pussy was right above my mouth and she smelled so fucking good. It was like the most beautiful flower, dripping with honey. I dove in with my tongue and licked every single millimeter of her sex with eager abandon. She writhed and reached back, continuing to stroke me while I went to town on her. After about ten minutes, she got off of my face and kissed me full on the mouth hard. The mixture lip gloss and her juices was indeed a wonderful accent to say the least. With my eyes closed, I felt her position herself over my throbbing member, and in one stroke, she enveloped me. As I sank into her I nearly came again. Her pussy wrapped around my dick so fittingly that I didn’t think anything could top the feeling. But as she began to slide up and down, I quickly changed my mind.

“Oh my god!! Therin! Fuck me! Please don’t stop..... Uh! Uh Uh!” She moaned with almost every stroke we made together.

I was close to coming when she stopped and got off me. I looked up at her and she was pulling off her skirt.

“What’s wrong?” I said half breathless.

“Get up here and fuck me like you promised....” She made a come hither motion with her finger and sat spread eagle on the couch, pulling her pink thong to the side and playing with her clit. Boy what I’d been missing with this one.

I got up and leaned over her on the leather couch. I entered her again and it felt heavenly. Like slipping back into a warm bed. I began to pound her furiously. Without thinking I reached down and ripped open her bra from the center. Belinda giggled slightly, a side of her I’d never seen before. She wore a crazed, yet lustful smile. Deviously erotic. Her breasts, needless to say, sprang free effortlessly. I put my head down and sucked her left breast into my mouth, probing and teasing the nipple. I even bit down on it gently and that seemed to spur her on bucking against me. She wiggled and shook, and I almost slipped out, but by the grace of luck, I somehow stayed on the bronco and kept wrangling.

I started to regain my focus, and now, playtime was almost over. I had Kel go back into her mind and stimulate her almost to the max. Then I began pumping my member into her more furiously then before. Belinda began literally screaming in ecstasy and she put her arms around me and squeezed, not even daring to let me go before she had finished. In a very short order, I had this office bitch coming so hard I could feel her like a vice on my cock. Belinda’s voice had gone high pitched and frantic.

“OH GOD! OH GOD, YES! FUCK ME....!” She dug her nails into my back as her wave reached it’s arc and she began to calm down, although she still was bucking slightly, almost involuntarily. “That was great, baby.... I can’t believe I never saw that in you...”

“Well, it’s too late to turn back the clock now. You’re going to be a very different woman when I’m done with you.” I smiled devilishly as she looked up at me in staunch confusion.

As she tried to move, Kel had already positioned himself in front of her eyes and had begun to spin. Belinda’s eyes were fixed, pulsing with the hypnotic power being poured into her. I began to laugh, and I heard Belinda try to struggle with her melting willpower.

“What.... are you.... D-doing to me....?” Belinda eeked out, arms falling to her side on the couch.

“She is now yours to mold, Therin.” Kel said after a minute or two.

“Belinda? Can you hear me?” I asked, looking at her lifeless eyes as they remained fixed on Kel.

“Yes.” Belinda answered in a sort of breathless monotone.

“Good. You are now under my control. You will obey me without question. Understand?”

“Yes.” Belinda replied on cue.

“Good. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and you will implement every command I am about to give you, understand?” I told her.

“Yes.”

“You are going to be nice. In fact, you’re going to be more than nice. I want you to be happy when you’re at the office. You will smile, and you will start caring about your employees and treat them as your most important asset. Okay?”

Belinda still sat there motionless, absorbing everything I said to her.

“Yes...”

“Also, you are going to give Mary Consuela a nice raise. In fact, I want you to promote her. She works hard for you and has for years. And one last thing....” I started to grin deviously again at this thought. “I want you to start fucking the male employees. You will make yourself up and flirt with them. I want you to tease them, even in the office. Fuck them if they want you to. You can’t resist a man if he wants you. Fucking makes you happy, understand?”

“Yes.” Belinda said.

I snapped my fingers. Belinda immediately shook her head, and looked around. When she saw me she smiled. And then she stood up and kissed me. I grabbed her beautiful breasts one last time and squeezed them slightly, savoring this new Belinda I had shaped.

“Oh, Therin... Are you going to come back and see me again?” Belinda was practically begging me.

“I think I can arrange that. In fact, why don’t you come over to my apartment tonight? Say around.... 10 o’clock?”

“Mmmm. That would be wonderful!” Belinda said before kissing me again.

I gave her my address, and she began to put her clothes back on, minus the bra. I stood and watched her before putting my own clothes back on. She met me at the door and kissed me one last time, pushing her hips into mine and grinding against my cock. She then winked at me, turned the handle, and walked out the door into the office. She immediately headed over to Mary Consuela’s desk .I felt like my work here was done for today.

“What about the one called Rebecca. Didn’t you come here to see her?” Kel asked.

“That’s right! I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks, Kel. We’ll have to get some more margaritas later.

“That would be enjoyable, Therin.” Kel replied.

I walked over to Rebecca’s desk. I looked down at her, working at her desk diligently. Those pretty eyes moving back and forth over her computer monitor, and her soft little fingers working the keyboard. I sat on the edge of her desk and waited for her to notice me. She turned her head and was kind of surprised to see me.

“Therin! Oh my god, I thought you quit!” She exclaimed.

“No, I’m still here as a consultant. How are you these days?” I asked

“Oh, I’m fine. Can’t complain.” Rebecca let out a slightly embarrassed chuckle. She was so fucking adorable.

She was obviously still into me. She just didn’t have the courage to do anything about it. Or anything with me. So, I took the opportunity and decided I would make a second move.

“What time are you getting off tonight?” I asked, leaning in slightly. I saw her little pink lips quiver, and her eyes were blinking fast behind the thick black rims of her glasses.

“Around 5:30....... Why?” Rebecca turned beat red. She knew what was coming, she just wanted to hear me say it.

“We should get together for dinner tonight. Just you, and me.” I smiled. Not taking my eyes off of hers and watching her turn even more red. But she smiled and ducked her head away from me, electing to avoid my piercing gaze as she replied.

“I’m sorry, Therin. I can’t...” Rebecca said, but came back quickly, “Oh, but not because I don’t.... I mean, Not that it wouldn’t be nice... Um... I’m sorry... I’m kind of seeing someone, and I think he wants to be exclusive...”

What a load of horseshit. I had Kel look into her mind and get me an image of this guy. Ah. Typical. Muscle bound dumbass jock, who looks around for the most shy, or most reserved, most pensive female to dominate. Then, Kel showed me something else that startled me. An image of him hitting her. I was instantly pissed, but I was gonna play the nice guy for now, and get this motherfucker later.

“Well, that’s okay.” I smiled, she looked back at me, and I could now see the dark spot covered up with foundation. She had her hair over it slightly, trying to cover it up. I reached up and touched the side of her face and she tried to pull her head away quickly. She began to shake and stammer.

“I-I-I really need to get back to work....Um.... Perhaps a rain check? Yeah, A rain check.” Rebecca turned back to her computer and hoped I would go away.

“Did he do this to you?” I asked in a low tone.

She shied away from me even more, and said nothing. I saw her eyes well with tears and she bent her head forward.

“Come on. We’re going to lunch, Rebecca. Miss Hawthorn?” I asked, and Belinda came over from the desk of an obviously elated Mary Consuela.

“Oh? Therin, how are you?” She said with a sexy wink.

“I’m fine, thanks. Say, could Rebecca, here, take the rest of the day off with pay? See, she isn’t feeling good.” I asked.

“Oh, absolutely, dear. You take all the time you need. I hope you feel better.” Belinda replied, grabbing my ass while no one was looking and walking away.

Rebecca looked up, and her brown hair fell from her face when she did. Obviously, she was confused at the new way things were running around here.

“Let’s get out of here.” I offered my hand, and Rebecca took it. We headed for the elevators.

As I walked with her, Rebecca’s body was even more amazing than I remembered. Nice, full hips, and a stunning ass to accentuate her 5′6 frame. She was wearing a brown button up blouse and a white skirt with flares along the hem. Her breasts looked like C cups and were perky like mountaintops. Rebecca was a simply fabulous specimen of a female. She had to notice that I was admiring her, because she started blushing profusely again. But, she still looked sad, and a little scared. I was going to help her over that problem though. With a little help from Kel.

To Be Continued...