The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RETURN OF WANDA,THE SADISTIC HYPNOTIST

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy. Needless to say, hypnosis does not work this way. Also there are elements of bondage, and rape included in this story. Anyone who condones this kind of activity is sick and should seek help.

Chapter Four Linda’s Entrance

Linda sat with her hands out as the stylist attended to her fingernails. Slowly she spread the red polish over Linda’s fingers making each one extremely attractive and even erotic to those who viewed her fingers. Linda’s nails were nice and long just as she always wanted them to be.

Linda was a working partner of Wanda. She had not heard from Wanda since she had sent her to check out that movie theater in the old section of town. This annoyed Linda since she sensed that Wanda was avoiding her again. Linda was a lesbian and had wanted to get sexually dominate Wanda for a long time. Wanda was appalled at the idea of lesbian love and would have nothing to do with it. Wanda was strictly straight and nothing Linda could say was going to change that mind of hers.

The stylist was rambling on about something which Linda was only half way listening too when all of a sudden she focused all her attention to what she was saying.

“And we were going through the attic when we found this old emerald stoned ring which apparently belonged to an Aunt of mine that was working in a circus at one time with a hypnotist. I guess he would hypnotist the patrons who came to see the show with it.”

Linda’s eyes opened a little wilder and she asked, “And does the ring work?”

The stylist who’s name escaped Linda moved closer to Linda and say in a hushed tone, “My goodness, yes. I read up on hypnotism and placed it on my finger the other night and tried it on my husband. Although I was nervous as hell, after a few minutes, he was deep asleep and did exactly what I told him, I made him satisfy me in every way for three hours and then made him forget that he had even done it.”

Linda’s devious mind was moving a mile a minute with thoughts of possibilities. The stylist had finished with her fingernails and Linda pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

“Do you think that I could borrow that ring for one night for say this amount of money?”

The stylist eye grew big and wide. She slowly removed the money from Linda’s hand and grinned in compliance.

“I will pick it up tomorrow at this time,” Linda said. The stylist nodded agreement and said it would be waiting for her.

Linda moved out the door with her fingernail sparkling from the polish. She had some homework to do on the subject of hypnotism. The next day Linda picked up the ring. The moment she gazed upon it, she knew that this ring contained power she could not imagine. She had studied long into the night about hypnotism and figured she was ready to make her move on an unsuspecting Wanda. She reasoned that if that half wit stylist could use it on her husband, that placed upon Linda’s finger, that she would have Wanda’s weak mind under her control without her knowing what happened. Once she had Wanda hypnotized, she planned to teach this naive girl lessons in making love to women she would never forget. The thought of it made Linda’s pussy grow wet from anticipation. She took the ring and placed it on her left hand on her forefinger. Yes, a prefect fit, she thought. As it sat on her finger, she sensed the feeling of power grow within her. She sped towards Wanda’s apartment waiting to put her plan into action.

Linda’s plan under normal circumstances might have proved to be accurate. Wanda was naive in many ways and with a little luck and Linda’s sinister ways, she probably could have put her into a hypnotic trance. But with the transformation that had occurred in Wanda since the discovery of the movie poster, she was no match for the new Wanda. She would need more than a little luck in this encounter and the first piece of luck happened as she took the elevator up to Wanda’s apartment. Linda felt her stomach turning over in anticipation and fear over what she had planned. She thought about hitting the stop button and heading the elevator back downstairs where she could get back into the comfort of her convertible and speed home giving up this insane idea. But there was also the stirrings coming from her pussy from the thought of having Wanda make love to her. This overrode all other emotions and she let the elevator climb to it’s attended floor.

That is where her first piece of luck in this plan came along. As the elevator doors opened on Wanda’s floor, Paul stood there waiting to take the elevator down. Linda recognized Paul from the one or two times they had crossed paths. Taken back for a second by Paul’s presence, Linda cursed the fact that she had stumbled on him. She did not want anyone to know she was about to call on Wanda and more importantly, she didn’t want anyone around to interfere with her plan.

“Oh, hello, Paul”, stammered Linda, “Is Wanda home by any chance?”

As Linda looked at Paul, it seemed like he was not totally there. It took him a second or two to answer and then said.

“Ahhh, I am afraid Wanda is sleeping and cannot be disturbed.”

Linda grimaced at this news and saw her plans fading fast. She sensed that if she did not act now, she would never get the courage enough to try it again.

Just as Linda figured to give up on her plan, she noticed that Paul was not headed into the elevator. In fact, the elevator doors closed without him and headed off to another floor.

As Linda was going to tell Paul that he had missed his elevator, she noticed that Paul was looking at Linda’s hand. More specifically, he was looking intently at the ring that Linda had placed on her finger on her trip over here. The ring she had indeed gotten from the stylist. The one that was so crucial to this plan. Could it be.....

Linda slowy raised her hand and let it rest in front of her face so she could get a good look at Paul’s face. Indeed, as her hand moved up towards her face, Paul’s gaze followed it.

“I see you have noticed my new ring.” Wanda started to move her fingers so that the forefinger moved the ring upon it. She could see that the emerald was having an effect on Paul. He could not take his eyes from it’s movement. Linda decided to take a chance on this fool and see what happened.

“That’s it Paul, look at my new ring. Look at it deeper. You find that you cannot take your eyes from it’s beauty. See all the colors that glisten from it.”

Linda continued to move her fingers, moving the ring so that the light caught Paul’s eyes, again and again.

“Do not take your eyes from the ring, Paul. Look at it deeper and deeper. Deep within the ring. As you look deeper into it, you find yourself getting sleepier. Harder to keep your eyes open. You feel them starting to close. That’s it Paul, close your eyes and go deeper and deeper asleep. You hear only my voice, you want to do exactly what I tell you. I control the ring, and you want to do only what I command you to do. Close your eyes now and go into a deep, deep, sleep.”

Linda found breathing coming in short gasps as she saw Paul eyes close as instructed. A sense of excitement flowed through her as she watched this male fall under her spell.

“Paul, do you hear my voice?”

“Yes, Paul replied in a monotone voice.

“You will do exactly as I tell you, do you understand?”

“Yes,” Paul replied again,

“Paul, I want you to give me the key to the apartment.”

Linda was not even sure that he had a key to the apartment but as she watched Paul’s hand go into his pocket, her heart beaded faster. “Very good, Paul” as he placed the key into Linda’s hand.

“Now, I want you to open your eyes Paul and look again into my ring.” Linda took her hand and closed it into a fist with the ring just inches from Paul’s face as his eyes opened again to gaze upon it’s beauty. “Look deeper into it than before, Paul, and listen to what I am about to tell you. I want you to forget that we meant outside the elevator and that you gave me the key. Do you understand my commands?” Paul looked deeper into the ring upon Linda’s closed hand and nodded his agreement. Linda summoned the elevator back up to the floor. She instructed Paul to enter the elevator and as the doors shut, he would wake up and go back to the business that he was doing, not remembering what had transpired. Linda watched the doors close on Paul. It seemed an eternity before she saw the elevator descending to the ground floor. Linda sense of excitement over what had just occurred was intoxicating.

Speaking of slightly intoxicating, Linda’s second break was about to occur. Wanda had found some wine and had consumed a good couple of glasses or so. She found that it had too many years since she had felt like this. But with a slightly sense of too much to drink, she felt the need for a nap. She had instructed the almost zombie like body of Paul to go and start to close his bank accounts, preparing to move the money over to Wanda’s account. As Paul left the apartment to do as he was instructed, Wanda took the last drink from a glass that had filled with wine and collapsed in a big, overstuffed, leather chair. She found herself sleep in no time.

Wanda did not hear the key in the door or it open. She did not hear a very quiet Linda enter the apartment. Luck was again in Linda’ s favor.

Linda looked into the apartment and found Wanda asleep in the chair. She was immediately taken back by her appearance. She was wearing a long black dress with a slit running up the leg. She topped it off with four inch black leather high heels. Linda had always been the one who dressed at times with no boundaries. Yet, here in front of her was Wanda dressed like she had never seen her before. Linda moved in slowly into the room with the sleeping Wanda. She quickly observed the empty glass on the desk next to the chair and quickly surmised what may have happened. Linda;s heart beat even fast than before. She figured this was her chance so she moved in on the unsuspecting Wanda.

As she sat quietly down on the footstool directly in front of the overstuffed chair containing the sleepy Wanda, Linda thought of an old Bob Hope/Bing Crosby movie she had seen called Road To Rio. In it, a sinister aunt hypnotizes an unsuspecting Dorothy Lamour. One thing for sure, seeing Wanda in this apparel made Linda want her under her command more than ever. Linda decided to make her move, that it was now or never.

She moved the ring on her hand up towards the sleeping Wanda’s face and called her name very softly and quietly. She repeated this two more times and finally saw the sleeping Wanda stir.

“Wanda, I want you open your eyes for me,” intoned Linda.

Wanda came out of her peaceful sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She opened them on the most miraculous ring she had ever seen. Her eyes were immediately captivated by the light coming off the ring. Wanda focused instantly upon the ring and did not even think of who was wearing it or who was controlling it’s movements in front of her eyes.

And controlling the movements was exactly what Linda was doing. She moved the ring ever so slightly in front of Wanda’s eyes knowing that with each movement, Wanda was locked deeper into the ring’s hypnotic power. With each movement of her hand, Linda felt more and more powerful.

“Very good, Wanda, you are so relaxed looking deeply into the ring in front of you. Do not remove your eyes from the ring. The beauty of it makes you want to look deeper and deeper into it. Deeper, Wanda, deeper into the ring. It makes you feel so peaceful. So very rested. See how it moves upon my finger. So relaxing that you want to slowly close your eyes again and listen only to my voice. The voice of the person who controls this ring that has made you so rested and peaceful. Close your eyes now Wanda and listen only to my voice and do only what I tell you to do.”

Linda watched as the powerful Wanda eyes could not pull themselves away from the ring. Fully awake, Wanda could have avoided this attempt to put her under hypnosis. But her sleepy state and intake of wine had lowered her senses just enough so that the power of the ring upon Linda’s finger indeed put her under Linda’s spell.

Linda continued to intone the hypnotic spell upon Wanda. Wanda’s eyes became heavier and heavier as she gazed into the ring. Slowly they closed shut upon Linda’s repeated instructions. Linda had remarkably succeeded in hypnotizing Wanda, The Sadistic Hypnotist. Unbeknownst to Linda, she thought she was placing a weak and naive Wanda under her spell. If she only knew what she had accomplished with this powerful gem that lay upon her finger.

Linda commanded Wanda to rise up from the chair and stand before Linda. Wanda obeyed the command put before her. Linda made Wanda open her eyes while all the time still under her hypnotic influence. Linda removed her clothes and sat down on the chair that she had found Wanda sleeping in.

“Wanda, you have to desire to make love to a woman. More importantly, you want and crave to make love to me. Do you understand.”

Wanda acknowledged the command put before her. Linda commanded Wanda to remove her black high heels and place them upon the feet of Linda. Linda’s pussy became wet as Wanda removed the high heels and slowly placed them on Linda’s feet. The thought of Linda’s domination over this person she has wanted to control for so long almost made her orgasm as Wanda placed the four inch heels on Linda’s feet.

Linda now commanded Wanda to go to Linda’s car in her bare feet and remove the package in the back seat and bring it back to the apartment. She was instructed to talk to no one and to return immediately or she would be punished by her new mistress. Wanda slowly rose and moved to the door and towards Linda’s car to retrieve the package as commanded. As Linda awaited her return, she masturbated wildly using the forefinger that the ring was placed upon to stimulate her clitoris. She came twice before Wanda returned to the apartment with the package she had been commanded to get.

Linda commanded Wanda to get on her knees in front of Linda. Wanda obeyed without hesitation. Linda slowly removed a strap-on dildo from the package and commanded Wanda to fasten it around Linda’s hips. Wanda took the strap-on and placed it around Linda fastening and tightening it until it was secure upon her hips. Linda then placed the eight inch dildo into Wanda’s hands and commanded her to attach it to the strap-on. Wanda obeyed. Linda stood in front of the chair looking down at Wanda on her knees in front of her. Linda forced her head down and commanded her to not look up until she was commanded to do so. Wanda’s head went down to the floor awaiting her next instructions. Linda pussy was too hot and wet and could not wait any longer. She told Linda to get down on all fours and point her ass up towards the waiting Linda. As Wanda assumed the position, Linda lubricated the dildo attached to her and walked around to face Wanda.

“I command you to lick the heels upon my feet. The heels that now belong to me. After licking them completely, you will work you way up my leg towards the cock I have waiting for you to suck. You will await my instructions and upon receiving them, you will suck this cock attached to me until I tell you to stop. You will take it deep into your mouth and deep throat it. Do you understand, Wanda?

“Yes, mistress, I understand,”

“Then proceed.”

Linda looked down at the woman in front of her as she started to lick and clean the black high heels upon her feet. She used her tongue to clean them, cleaning the four inch spikes until they glistened up to Linda. Upon Linda’s command, she worked her up her leg, licking and kissing the mistress who’s ring she had fallen under. Linda soon wanted her mouth on the dildo and took her hair and pulled her face up upon the cock. As Wanda took it deep into her mouth, Linda commanded her to take it deeper and she obeyed, taking it deeper into her mouth. Linda watched as Wanda sucked the dildo. Linda took the cock out of Wanda’s mouth finally and smacked it against her face. She then commanded Wanda to look down at the floor again as she moved towards the rear end of her hypnotized sex partner.

Linda moved down to her knees facing the rear end of her prey. She unbuttoned the skirt surrounding Wanda’s waist exposing her ass. Linda smiled to discover she was wearing no underwear. Wanda’s ass cheeks stared up at Linda as her head was bowed down to the floor. Linda moved her fingers into Wanda’s pussy and stimulated her clitoris, teasing her with one hand while the other fondled her ass cheeks. Then she moved the dildo into position and moved inside Wanda’s pussy. She plunged it slowly all the way in causing groans to emit from Wanda’s hypnotized form. Linda moved the cock in and out at a slow rate building Wanda up to orgasm. Just before she would cum, Linda increased the pace. Soon she was slamming the dildo into Wanda again and again.

“Tell me you luv this feeling, Wanda, of me fucking you with this dildo?”

Between her groans of being penetrated so deeply, Wanda cried out how much she enjoyed being taken like this.

“Yes, Yes, mistress, I luv you controlling my ass and body like this”.

As Wanda came again and again, Linda finished it off by slapping the soft cheeks of Wanda’s ass in front of her. This bought even more groans from Wanda’s lips.

Finally, when finished, Linda commanded to Wanda to sleep. Wanda body collapsed on the floor. Linda rose above Wanda and looked down at her hypnotized body. She drove her fingers deep inside her and came as she looked down at the body of Wanda. She had barely started with her but decided to take a couple of minutes break before making Wanda satisfy her with her tongue.

Linda removed the dildo from around her hip and moved around the apartment. She decided to check out the bedroom. Since these shoes she had taken from Wanda fit so well, maybe there was another item or two she could take. She would then just command Wanda to forget that she had ever had them. Linda loved and relished this idea of sexually dominating Wanda by hypnosis.

Linda walked into the bedroom and looked around. She glanced back at the naked Wanda asleep on the floor where Linda had left her. She glanced around looking for the closet when saw it. The poster above the bed. The sight of it confused Linda. What was this poster doing here. Wanda’s name. Sadistic Hypnotist. Linda thought about it for a minute and concluded maybe it was something she had found at the old movie theatre she had looked at. Linda moved closer to the poster. Her eyes locked on the character of Wanda in the poster. So strange yet for some reason, Linda could not remove her eyes from it. A few seconds later Linda started to feel the pain inside her head. A sharp kind of pain. Linda moved her hands and covered her head trying to relieve the pain somehow. The pain continued as Linda closed her eyes. Linda then opened them and noticed that her hand with the hypnotic ring had moved from her head. The hand sat outstretched in front of Linda’s view with the ring making contact with her eyes. As it did, the pain subsided. She noticed her gaze being drawn into the ring. So peaceful, to gaze into the ring on my finger. So very peaceful.

A warning sign flashed in Linda’s mind. She senses that she or something was trying to hypnotize her.

“Nooooooo!!!!!!” Linda screamed as she pulled her eyes away from the ring. But just as soon as she did, the pain returned inside her brain. A sharp pain she could not explain. Out of instinct now, she moved her eyes back to the ring on her hand outstretched in front of her. She moved her fingers now as the pain subsided so the brilliance of the ring shown back into her eyes. Maybe for just a minute, she could gaze into her ring just to keep the pain away.

Linda’s fingers moved reflecting the light off the ring into her eyes. Linda looked deeper and deeper into her ring. She could not resist. A voice seemed to be telling her to look at it. To let it slowly envelope her mind. To relieve her of this mysterious pain that had all of a sudden attacked her.

Soon Linda mind became blank. She could do nothing else but look deeper and deeper into her ring. She seemed to know she was being hypnotized by the ring. That she seemed to be hypnotizing herself.

Linda’s mind was now under the control of someone else. Perhaps a hidden presence or power inside the poster of Wanda, the Sadistic Hypnotist on the wall. Linda moved like a robot now. She picked up the white leather restraints cuffs that lay on the bed and fastened them around her wrists. She stood and turned and moved out of the room in a daze and robotlike motion. As she approached the sleeping Wanda, Linda moved down to her knees. A voice came out of her mouth in a monotone as she addressed Wanda.

“When I count three, you will awake from the deep sleep you are in. You will remember everything that I have done to you”.

“One”

Linda slowly removed the ring from her finger and laid it in front of Wanda.

“Two” Linda bowed her head down in compliance of Wanda for when she awakes.

“Three” Wanda awaked the hypnotic trance she had been in. She seemed to know what exactly had happened in the bedroom to Linda. She gathered herself and stood up in front of the now hypnotized Linda in front of her. She reached down and picked up the ring that Linda had used on Wanda to hypnotize her. Wanda moved it to her own finger and placed it upon her finger. The ring now belonged to her.

She ordered Linda to rise up and as she did, she was greeted by Wanda’s hypnotic eyes. Eyes that placed her even deeper and more under Wanda’s control.

Wanda had made a couple of mistakes since coming back into this world. Mistakes that had humiliated her in front of others. She would now have her revenge with Linda. She would her serve her in every way in the next few weeks. Sexually in particular. She would her move her monetary assets over to Wanda’s control. And when she had been sufficiently punished, she would enprison Linda’s mind and spirit inside the poster. Wanda smiled her wicked smile once again. She would have fun with this slave that was now under her control.