The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE RETURN OF WANDA,THE SADISTIC HYPNOTIST

Disclaimer: This is a story of fantasy. Needless to say, hypnosis does not work this way. Also there are elements of bondage, and rape included in this story. Anyone who condones this kind of activity is sick and should seek help.

Chapter Two.... Paul’s Submission

Wanda brought inside the house her packages she had bought and placed them inside the drawer by her bed in the bedroom. She then took the poster, unfolded it and carefully hung it above her room. She sat down on the bed and looked up at the poster of Wanda, The Sadistic Hypnotist looking down at her. Strangely, not unlike the slaves that sat at her feet in the poster. After about a half an hour of staring intently into the eyes in the poster, Wanda moved away and started to prepare herself for tonight. Paul was coming over and she had a few surprises awaiting him.

She showered long and slow. Upon drying herself off, she looked at her shapely bodyin the mirror. She looked at her hair and seemed to think that it was darker than before.Also her eyes seem to be darker. Strange, she thought, as she dressed. She slipped into the long dark dress. She had got the idea from the poster. She looked again at herself now dressed in the full length mirror. The slit in the dress showed off her legs. She then undressed and slipped into the vinyl lingerie she had picked up along with some other interesting things at the adult novelty store. The black patent vinyl hugged her breast tight against her. She sat on the edge of the bed and slowly slipped the dark nylons over her legs and attached it to the lingerie she wore. Her feet slipped inside the four inch black leather high heels. She now redressed into the black dress. She was ready for her prey. Paul arrived soon afterward at the door. He had been involved with Wanda for the last several months and found her satisfying but a little dull at times. He rang the doorbell to her apartment and waited till she finally answered it. He was immediately taken aback bythe appearance of the girl he knew and made love to manytimes that stood before him. For before him stood a woman that was seductive in every way. Wanda smiled at him and realized quickly that he was in a state of shock.

“I see you like what you see,” she purred at him.

“Why yes, I do,” Paul said back, his mouth slightly open at the sight before him.

“I decided it was time for a change in appearance. I’m glad you like it.” Wanda stood to the side and let Paul enter. She closed the door and quickly wrapped her arms around Paul. She pressed her lips up against his and kissed him deeply. Her tongue found his and they explored each others for what seemed a long time.

Finally, out of breath from lack of oxygen, Paul moved back.

“Wow,” Paul said in a state of shock and took in the beauty that stood in front of him.

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” Wanda smiled and it was at that moment that Paul noticed Wanda’s eyes. They seemed so much darker than before.

Paul and Wanda moved to the kitchen where she uncorked a bottle of wine. They shared a glass of wine while again kissing long and hard in between drinks. Paul could feel his cock harden more and more as he gazed upon Wanda. He had never seen her this way before but he liked what he saw.

Wanda took Paul by the hand and led him into the bedroom. They entered the bedroom that was lite by candlelit. Paul immediately stopped in his tracks as he spotted the poster above the bed.

“What in heavens name is that?", he asked as he gazed up a the poster of Wanda, The Sadistic Hypnotist and the figure staring down at him.

“I discovered it at a old closed down movie theatre I had to go look at for possible demolition today. I love it so much I just had to bring it home. I figured any movie poster that had the same name as me in the title, I had to have.”

Paul also noticed that Wanda had moved the pillow down to the other side of the bed so that she could look up at the poster while laying down. Bizarre.

Paul gazed back to Wanda for another shock. Wanda slowly slipped out of the black slit dress to reveal the black patent vinyl lingerie. Paul cock hardened immediately upon the sight. He had never seen Wanda like this but he liked what he saw. He moved in quickly and plunged his tongue deeply into Wanda’s mouth. Wanda pushed him down towards her dripping pussy and told Paul to satisfy her. Paul found this strange too because Wanda’s sexual preferences were usually passive. Paul moved down and removed the g string from around Wanda’s wet mound and proceeded to place his tongue deep inside Wanda. She grepped the back of his head and pushed him into her even deeper nearly choking him.

“Deeper, Paul, go deeper into me with your tongue.” in a voice that seemed quite foreign to Paul. Nevertheless, he obeyed and went even deeper with his tongue driving Wanda to a furious orgasm. She then undressed him quickly and moved him over to the bed. She laid Paul down on the bed and moved to his throbbing cock. She took it deep into her mouth. As Paul felt her lips and tongue on his hardness, he gazed up at the poster. Those eyes!!!! The poster of Wanda, The Sadistic Hypnotist gazed down at him and he could not shake the feeling that he was somehow in the room with her now. He locked into those eyes staring down at him and could not remove his eyes from those in the movie poster. Wanda’s mouth encircled his cock making Paul want to cum. But before he could Wanda moved up and straddled Paul. Her hand gripped his cock and sank it deep within her pussy.

Paul’s gaze upon the poster was now broken by the form of Wanda looking down at him. She smiled wickedly at him as she rode his cock. He didn’t know how much longer he could hold out before cumming.

“Are you ready for another surprise?” Wanda asked strangely looking down at Paul who felt his cum about to explode.

“Yes, oh yes,” was all that Paul could reply.

Wanda reached into the drawer while never breaking the motion of her pussy upon Paul’s cock. She pulled out two white leather wrist restraints and while Paul could only watch in disbelief, fastened them around Paul’s wrists. She then reached back into the drawer and pulled out two thin chains that she clipped to the restraints that encircled Paul’s wrists. She continued to move up and down on Paul’s cock during this time. She then took the other end and fastened it to the bedposts so that Paul’s arms were now to each side of his head. He was unable to move them down to her body or touch her in any way.

Paul looked up at Wanda in the candlelight. Tied down by the restraints, he could only look up at her helplessly. Wanda smiled down at Paul in a smile he had never seen before. Her movements on his cock now slowed down to a rhythmic up and down motion just keeping his cock ready to explode without doing so.

Wanda smiled down at her captive. Now for the final touch.

“Paul, I want you do look deep into my eyes. Look at them, Paul. You will find that you cannot look away from them. Feel my pussy upon your cock. Moving oh so slowly up and down on it. So slowly. As you feel it, you find you have to look deeper and deeper into my eyes. Deeper, Paul. Look deeper into them. See the candlelight flicker in them. The deeper you look, the more relaxed you become. You find yourself wanting to give in to them. To my voice. Deeper, Paul, look even deeper into my eyes. You want to give yourself completely into me. You now find yourself getting more and more relaxed. Your eyes are getting more and more heavy. You find yourself getting more and more sleepier. Close your eyes, Paul, and let them relax while all the while listening to my voice.

Paul’s eyes closed slowly to Wanda’s instructions. Wanda continued to move slowly on Paul’s cock. Oh so slowly.

“Paul, you are now completely asleep. A deep, deep, sleep. You will listen to only my voice and do exactly what I command you to do. Do you understand?

Paul nodded and mumbled a yes.

“From this moment on, Paul, you will serve me. I am and always will be your one and only mistress.I control your mind and your body. You will serve only Wanda” Paul could not tell the change in Wanda’s voice. The voice he used to know was absent and replaced by a voice that was dominating in tone and substance.

Wanda had Paul open his eyes. She looked down at him and gave him his first command.

“Paul, you will not cum until I command you to cum. You will cum to the brink of orgasm but will not and cannot cum until I command it. Do you understand???

“Yes,” Paul said in a deep hypnotic state.

“Very good, slave.”

At this point, Wanda started to increase her motions on Paul’s erect cock. Over the next hours, she brought Paul up to the brink of cumming again and again. Paul could not cum though since his mistress had forbidden it. Meanwhile, Wanda rode Paul’s cock bringing about multiple orgasms as the hours went by. The feeling of cumming rushed over her time and time again until she was finally exhausted. So many years since WandaThe Sadistic Hypnotist had felt such feelings. She had finally found the body to take over and control. This was only the beginning. Finally, she fell off of Paul’s reddened cock, throbbing and hurting from not being able to release the cum that had built up inside it over the hours.

Wanda released Paul from the restraints that held his wrists since she no longer had any need for them. Paul was her’s to command now. Wanda ordered Paul to jerk himself off. She stood back and Paul’s hand gripped his cock and within two strokes the cum started to flow out of his cock pouring all over Paul’s body.

Wanda made Paul clean up the mess when he was done and then commanded him to sleep on the floor by the bed. Paul collapsed on the floor.