The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Return of the Armored Warrior

by J. Darksong

Ch.7

BZZZZZTTT!!

TWAAANNGG!

BSSSHHHRRRRRUUUUUMMMMM!

I was hard pressed not to laugh in glee as I flitted around the area, twisting and twirling, dipping and dodging, banking and hovering in midair as I blasted the projectiles coming at me from all sides. Several hundred lay destroyed as debris on the ground below, but the onslaught continued unabated, my viewscreen nearly full of alerts and proximity warnings as more and more moved in to attack.

And I was having the time of my life!

In any other situation, this might have been trouble. I might be fighting for my very life. But with this new suit, with the new neural interface, and the actual nanites Frasier had injected into me, this was beyond a cakewalk! The suit and I were moving as one as if it were an extension of my very body. And the nanites in my bloodstream, in my body, and particularly in my brain, resonated, acting as the AI component that my old suit used, allowing me to communicate and interact at the speed of thought. Heck, my visor display screen was actually somewhat redundant, as all the data that the suit perceived was fed directly into my brain; I actually knew when and where the attacks were coming from before my eyes and ears even registered the alerts.

It was truly beyond incredible. Add in that the new suit was so lightweight and malleable, giving me complete freedom of movement, and I was an unstoppable dynamo—

KAAA-THOOOOM!

“Ugghnn!” I grunted as an explosive impact knocked me out of the sky, sending me crashing to the ground. Okay... so nigh unstoppable. Standing up, shaking it off, I found that Mr. Frasier has stopped the simulation. “C’mon coach,” I said briskly as he walked over to me, “it was a lucky shot. I’m not done yet. Let’s go a few more rounds!”

He chuckled. “While I appreciate yer enthusiasm, lass, this practice session was meant to prove a point. Yer new suit is designed to react as yer normal body would. Aye, it enhances yer speed and strength, provides you with weapons and durability, but it hardly makes you invincible. And, fact of the matter, the new suit is actually quite a bit weaker than the old suit you wore previously.” He paused to removed his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. “The old suits were fully mechanical, meaning they were built to augment the wearer’s strength and power. Your old outdated suit, for instance... if memory serves, it’s capacity was set at maximum lifting strength of two hundred and fifty tons?”

I nodded. I hadn’t really been in a situation to test it out, but I did remember the specs. “Yeah, you’re right. And you’re saying that the new suit can’t handle that?”

“Well, it depends,” he answered, slipping off his shirt. My eyes went wide, and my jaw dropped as he turned, exposing his bare chest. I might have even drooled a bit. Eugene Frasier was CUT! I mean, like freaking Hulk Hogan in his prime, cut! Biceps, pecs, a full six pack... the man looked like he LIVED in a freaking gym instead of whiling away his time in a dusty old basement creating inventions. His business suit and regular clothes did NOT hint at that at all!

“The new suit augments and increases the wearer’s strength capacity in a set ratio based on their own strength,” he continued oblivious to my inner brainstorm. “In other words, the stronger and more fit you are, the stronger your suit will be. An average moderately fit person can deadlift about a hundred and twenty-five pounds, aye? That translates to about two hundred and fifty tons in the new suit.”

“That’s about the max of my old suit,” I confirmed, nodding. “And, er... I can’t lift that much. I think I can probably lift about 80 to 90 pounds.”

“I’ve been a bit out of shape for a while, due to injury, sickness, and, well, simple aging,” Frasier remarked, fumbling with the bracelet on his left wrist, “but I recently started exercising again, so I’m back up to what I was at my peak. I can currently press about five hundred pounds.” He tapped a button, and instantly a cloud of grey and silver dots formed around him, resolving into a familiar looking metal suit, similar to my own, only made for a male physique. “A few weeks ago, Omega Girl and I stopped a bridge from collapsing, and I held up one side on my own while she retrieved a steel girder to act as a support while we worked together to rescue the inhabitants and then weld the damaged sections back together. That section of the bridge weighed roughly a thousand tons.” I shook my head, a bit awestruck. A thousand tons? Not pounds... tons!

“So, bottom line, I need to start hitting the gym,” I said, somewhat dejectedly. He chuckled.

“It wouldn’t hurt, aye. Not that ye need to become a bodybuilder or anything. Yer already in fairly good shape as it is. I’d suggest going for a balanced and toned physique overall. A bit more strength would be good, but mostly you should strive for speed, flexibility, and stamina. As ye experienced already, yer new armor is quite capable of superhuman feats. Ye merely need to train yer body to better utilize it.”

* * *

I yawned blearily a few days later as I made my ways down the hallways, heading towards my early morning Biology class. Despite getting a full eight hours of sleep the night before, I felt completely exhausted. No small part due to the ‘training regiment’ that sadistic old... very handsome and fit, but STILL evil, old man set me up with. The sad thing is, it was nothing really special or difficult. It was simply an hour of strength training, weight lifting, followed by an hour of cardio, and finishing up with two hours exercising the lower body. Of course, that was FOUR hours total... and when I say total, I mean non-stop, without even the hint of a breather or a break in between.

I swear. The old guy gets off on seeing me suffer...

“Oh, hey!” Janika greeted me as we passed in the hallway. “How’s it going? You seem to be doing okay after what happened during the weekend.”

“Oh, hey, um... Jan,” I said after a moment, recalling her name. Hey, don’t fault me. Before three days ago, we’d only ever talked briefly in passing. “I never did get a chance to thank you guys. Really, thanks for everything. You guys... you really saved my life.”

“No problem. All part of the job, yanno?” she said with a grin. “Maybe you’ll get the chance to return the favor sometime.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “That’s... definitely a possibility,” I said in a conspiratorial whisper. “Mr. Frasier managed to hook me up. Gave me a total upgrade to the gear I was sporting previously.” She nodded.

“Yeah, he’s a good guy. He actually gave Tina and me our new costumes as well.” She glanced up, pausing as a student walked by. “Anyway, we’d better get to class for now. But yeah, we should totally hook up afterward, and, yanno, talk. Me and a few other girls from ‘work’,” she said, emphasizing the word, “we should all meet up sometime and compare notes.”

“Sounds great... but I really can’t this evening,” I said with a pout. “Frasier has me on a pretty short leash at the moment... something about ‘extensive training’.” I groaned, rolling my eyes. “Seriously, I ache all over. I’m lucky to be able to put one foot in front of the other right now. The man’s a total slavedriver.” In response, Janika let out a loud laugh.

“Ohhhohohoho... oh man...” she chuckled, shaking her head. “No. No. You don’t know the meaning of the word! Next time we have some free time, I’ll tell you about the person that is training Tina and me... now SHE is a slavedriver! Trust me... you’re getting off easy!” Chuckling, she headed off to her class.

Someone worse than Eugene Frasier? The guy had run me into the ground this past weekend. The idea of someone worse than him actually made me shudder. Still... it was time for class now. With an effort, I pushed all of this out of my head and turned my thoughts to protein molecules and enzyme reactions...

* * *

“Again!”

Panting, I rolled my eyes as I rotated my body, pushing myself forward through the water, swimming back across the huge Olympic sized swimming pool. I was actually really impressed when I’d first laid eyes on it. I mean, a fully functioning swimming pool in your basement-slash-underground laboratory? Awesome! Then, said pool became an important part of my exercise and training regiment, and by the time the thirty-ninth lap ended and I began swimming lap forty, the novelty had long worn off.

Luckily, I was actually a fairly good swimmer. Because I get the distinct impression that Fraiser would have gleefully chucked me into the water even if I’d told him from the get-go that I couldn’t swim, turning it into a swimming lesson as well as exercise.

The one saving grace in all of this... if you could call it that, was that Miss Montenegra and Dr. Snow, or ‘Christina’ and ‘Evangeline’, were available to ‘help’ me. I was under no illusions as to how that help was rendered, mind. Both of them tag-teamed me, hypnotizing me, or simply diving into my mind psychically, enabling me to work and push past my normal endurance. That... and it was nice having someone to work out with.

And, even though I was slanted a bit more towards the male persuasion, I had no trouble admitting that both women looked fucking HAWT in a string bikini!

“And... done!” Frasier called out, as I touched the concrete bunker one last time, gasping, floundering a bit as I trod water. “Good job, lass,” he congratulated me, handing me a towel as I trudged my way over to the edge of the pool. “Fifty laps... not too shabby. How are you feeling?”

“I dunno,” I said, floating aimlessly, taking a moment to just catch my breath. “Tired, mostly. But not too bad.”

“Ach, well, yet still in the water, mind,” he said, smirking. “All that swimming with definitely take a toll on your abdominal muscles, as well as yer thighs and calves. I think ye’ll notice the difference when you climb back out.”

And fuck a goddamn duck was he right! I mean, I didn’t seize up and go into cramps or anything, but as soon as I wasn’t being supported by the water, my EVERYTHING started to hurt. Thankfully, Frasier, slave driver that he was, had all the best amenities to go with his torture devices, and after my swim, I got to relax and unwind a bit in the hot tub. Letting the heat unknot and loosen up my muscles made it all worthwhile. I sat at the edge, watching the other two girls zipping back and forth across the pool like mermaids.

“Yer doing quite well, lass,” Frasier said after a while, surprising me by sliding into the hot tub across from me. He let out a deep sigh, stretching out, and my skin turned a nice rosy pink that had nothing to do with the heat. “Aye. I’m quite proud of you. I ken I can come off a bit like a slavedriver—”

“She told you?!?” I blurted out, hurt that Eva would tell her Master what I told her in confidence.

Eugene merely stared at me, however, eyebrow raised. “Er, no... no one has told me anything of the sort,” he replied, frowning. “Until just now. Are YOU saying that I’m a slavedriver? And have ye been telling that to the others?”

“I, uh, um...” I began, before sighing weakly. “Is there any response I can give that won’t involve you working me twice as hard tomorrow in retribution?”

“Nae. Prob’ly not.”

“Right. I didn’t think so...” I muttered, sinking down, letting the water briefly cover my head. Sitting back up, I sighed. “Okay. Truthfully, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. And I don’t just mean the armor upgrade. Having you train me and teach me everything you know, giving me advice about strategy, and thinking outside the box... it’s pretty awesome. I never had a mentor before... and really, I’m grateful that you took me on as an apprentice.” I sighed, taking a deep breath, “But, well—”

“Save yer buts, lassie,” Eugene said, glancing at the flashing light on his watch, Tapping a button, he glanced briefly at the display, his frown deepening. “Well, its a mite bit sooner than I’d liked, but I suppose it cannae be helped. My upstairs computer just sent me an alert. The prison truck set to transport the Insect Society members to SuperMax was just attacked en route. There are a pair of heroes already on the scene, but with that many members of the Society together, they could probably use some help.” He glanced at me meaningfully. “So, lass... do you feel like lending them a hand?”

“What? You mean... you think I’m ready?” I asked, trying not to let my eagerness show too much.

“Aye, I do. Yer a smart girl, and ye’ve come a long way since the first time you crossed paths with them. You’ll do fine. And if all else fails, I’m just a radio call away.” He nodded, climbing out of the hot tub, grabbing a towel and tossing me one as well. “Come along, Erika, lass. It’s time for you to suit up!”