The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Restaurant Specials

I stepped into the restaurant and out of the cold, windswept rain. It was a small Italian place with wooden tables crowded together. There were lit candles and fresh flowers on the tables while soft non-offensive 70’s pop music played in the background. I wish I had a river I could skate away on, too.

I scanned the room. There she was. She was one of only two occupied tables in the place. My wife’s name was Lisa. Her light brown hair cascaded over her ears and shoulders. Her pale skin provided a stark contrast to her dark blue dress as she leaned over the table intensely studying the menu with her eyes. I eased next to her at the table.

“Hey, good lookin’!” I greeted.

She was attractive. Her pale, 5′4″ frame disguised a sexy physique. It was natural. She didn’t frequent a gym. She was simply naturally gifted. Her hips flared appealingly. I loved to walk behind her. The view Lisa provided while her hips easily swayed with each step was hypnotic. Her slender arms extended to delicate fingertips. At 27, her modest breasts were firm, capped by dark areolas. Her soft facial features frequently broke into smile and laughter when we were alone.

She would have been with someone much more attractive than me, if she had not been so shy. She always was timid. We had been married for three years. I had received oral sex exactly two times during those three years. Once was on our third date. She was trying to impress me, I think. The second was on our second anniversary. She was trying to reward me. Again, I think. Of course, she was really shy around strangers. She opened up a bit when we met her friends for drinks. Around then she seemed more friendly.

One night, I walked into an unlocked bathroom at her friend’s house to find her and her friend, Jenn, in an uncomfortably close position. They were facing each other. Hands on shoulders. Heads turned sideways. Eyes locked. Very much looked like they were kissing to me. I always remembered, and sometimes fantasized about that, but dismissed the possibility. Lisa just couldn’t do that kind if thing. She told me later that they were just talking. I fantasized about them, later, nonetheless.

As I sat down next to her in the restaurant, she gazed at her menu. She was deep in thought about something. I began to tell her about my day when our waitress arrived with my menu. She was a young, pretty and very slim with an olive complexion that revealed her Italian ancestry. I ordered a glass of wine from her and opened the menu. Lisa still hadn’t spoken a word to me. I was uncomfortable with that. I paused before saying something else to her and instead moved my eyes to the menu.

There was a plain white handwritten piece of letter sized paper taped inside. Scribbled across the top in beautiful, sloping letters was “Specials.” I began to read. I was confused. The words seemed to have no connection at all to a restaurant. I don’t know why I kept reading, but I did. I read the entire page. The letters swam together. The words moved in my head. The lines gracefully swooped and fell. I read the page again. And again.

I don’t know how long I read. I felt like I was in a dreamscape. My mind was foggy. I couldn’t seem to focus on anything. The nice guy at the table with us was...wait. What? Who was that? I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Lisa gazed longingly at the stranger. He smiled at me before he spoke. “Well, I see you’re finally with us. Have a drink of wine. It’s good.”

Wine. Yes. I needed a drink. Maybe that would help. I reached past the menu for my glass. The wine was good. The warmth of the chianti spread from my lips to my chest. It was comforting. I placed the half empty glass on the table and opened my mouth to speak. Again, nothing. What the fuck was happening to me? How long had I been sitting here in a trance? It felt like an eternity.

The stranger turned his attention to Lisa. “Tell me your name sweetheart.”

“It’s Lisa.” Her reply was syrupy.

“And who’s this gentleman with you?”

“That’s my husband, John.” Her gaze was still fixed on the stranger.

“Now, Lisa, I want you to be completely honest with me in everything you say. You should never deceive me in any way.” The stranger’s tone was calm, but firm. There was an air of undeniable confidence about him that women find attractive. “Relax Lisa.” She visibly relaxed her shoulders and slouched slightly in her chair. “Tell me, are you happy with John?”

“Oh yes. We have a good life. He treats me well. He loves me and I love him.”

“What about your sex life? Is it satisfying?”

“Well,” she paused and looked around the room trying to avoid the uncomfortable truth. “I wish he were a bit bigger. He tries and I love him for it. But, I would enjoy it if her were larger.”

I tried to reach for her. I tried to say something. I tried to defend myself. To defend her. To do anything. Inside, I raged. My eyes darted. If looks could kill...well.

“So, John, here, has a small package.” My anger boiled as the stranger chuckled. “So do you cheat? Do you search out a big cock to fill your needs?”

“Oh no! I would never cheat on John with another man.”

“Isn’t your cunt aching to be fucked by a big dick? Don’t you dream of being filled?”

“Oh, sometimes I think that would be nice, but that’s just not what people do.”

I looked around the restaurant. It was dark. The lights in the front of the restaurant were obviously turned off. The “Open” side of the sign facing our table indicated that the place was closed. Two other couples stared blankly at their open menus. Shit. No help from them.

“John, let’s see what you’re packing. Let me see your dick.” I robotically followed the stranger’s command, standing and unzipping my pants. Lisa was right. I wasn’t well-endowed. I pulled down my underwear to expose my dick. He laughed. A full belly laugh. I was sickened, embarrassed and angry. “Put that thing away, John,” he managed to say through his chuckles. I zipped up my pants and sat down.

“Connie, would you come over here?” The stranger motioned to our waitress. She quietly arrived at our table, hands neatly folded in front of her. I looked over her. She wasn’t just pretty. She was stunning. Her dark hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Her waist was tiny, her hips were slender, her legs were long. She didn’t have any perceptible breasts, but her face was an amazing Roman specimen that could have been inspiration for artistic masterpieces.

The stranger turned his attention back to Lisa. “What do you think of Connie? Isn’t she pretty?”

“Beautiful.”

“Would you like to see me fuck her?”

Lisa looked truly shocked. She glanced at me. “Yes. Yes, I would. Very much.” She had a look of utter confusion on her face. She couldn’t believe what was coming out of mouth any more than I could.

“You can take your clothes off now, Connie,” the stranger said. The white button up, the apron, the black slacks, black socks panties and bra stacked up on the table next to us as she revealed her smooth, dark skin. I was grateful, for once, to have a small cock. The tip pressed lightly against my pants and barely made any change at all in the appearance of my lap, but my erection soared to it’s full three inches. Lisa couldn’t prevent her eyes from taking in the young supple body in front of her. The puffy nipples poked out toward her. The shaved, smooth pussy lips beckoned as the stranger stood and gently carcasses her back and shoulders.

He moved behind Connie. “Grab the table with both hands, Connie,” he ordered. She bent over in compliance. “Now, look Lisa in the eyes. Don’t take your eyes off of her.” Lisa was already transfixed on Connie. The stranger unzipped his pants. His member fell against Connie’s tiny ass. Her small frame made the cock appear larger than it actually was, but I guessed it was still above average.

He spit on his hand and rubbed his cock. He positioned himself and slid into her wet cunt. Her mouth opened and a barely audible gasp escaped her lips. Connie stared into Lisa’s eyes as a wave of pleasure washed over her face. I held the stranger in absolute contempt, but was completely aroused as he slowly slid all the way inside the waitress. Connie’s face was only inches away from Lisa’s as her body bumped forward with each completed thrust. Lisa licked her lips and breathed deeply while our waitress was slowly fucked in front of her.

“Lisa, do you like to see me fucking Connie?”

“Oh, god, yes,” Lisa mumbled while she squirmed in her chair.

I couldn’t blame her. I was enjoying it, also. Watching my wife enjoy it made the experience even better. I wanted badly to touch my dick. To rub myself. To pleasure myself. To get release. I still couldn’t move. I could only watch.

The stranger increased his rhythm. He fucked her harder, abusing Connie’s young pussy. Connie grunted. Connie was so close to Lisa that her hot, heavy breath moved my wife’s brown hair from her face.

It was amazing to see Connie orgasm. From my extensive research in porn, I can tell you that most women close their eyes when they cum. To see her staring intently at Lisa while she convulsed on our table was incredible. Her orgasm didn’t stop, either. She came continuously for at least two minutes. Her body was a heap of twitching flesh lying against the table. The stranger just kept pounding her until he came. He grunted and thrusted deep inside her cunt. He paused for a few seconds, then carefully extracted his cock from her slick slit. Connie was still looking at Lisa. Lisa’s breathing was ragged. Her pale white complexion turned a slight pink. Her lips were large and she licked them time and again. I had never seen her this excited.

“Okay, Connie, you can stop looking at Lisa now. And I could use another glass of wine, please.” Connie, still naked, disappeared to the back of the restaurant to get the wine. The stranger redirected his attention to Lisa. “It looks like you really enjoyed that. What are you thinking?”

“I don’t understand why I can’t move. I don’t understand why I’m saying these things. I’m a little scared. But I really did enjoy that. I’m so sorry, John. That was so fucking hot. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been so turned on.”

“So, I suppose you’ll want me to fuck you now. Would you like that? My dick inside of you?” The stranger’s questions brought me out of my little Italian fantasy world. I closely watched Lisa for her response. The stranger watched her as well while he sat in the chair next to her, his softening cock still fully exposed. Her eyes shifted between me, the stranger and finally settled on his cock.

“Yes. Yes, I want your dick inside me. God, I don’t know why I’m saying this. I’m so sorry, John.”

Connie arrived at the table with the stranger’s glass of wine. A stream of white, sticky cum oozed down the inside of her thigh. The stranger smiled at Connie’s mess as he took a sip of wine. Connie stood stock still, sperm slowly sliding toward her knee. The stranger simply let it happen.

“Well, Lisa, we can’t have that without agreement from John. What about it, John? Would you like to see me fuck your wife?”

Finally able to protest, I let my feelings be known “Fuck no! No way you fuck my wife!”

“Oh, John,” the stranger replied “you really shouldn’t protest so much. Lisa will appreciate you much more if you allow her sexual needs to be filled. Look at her. Isn’t she beautiful? Doesn’t she deserve the best? You clearly are not it. It just wouldn’t be right to deny her, would it?”

A very weak “fuck you,” was all I could muster.

“John John, John,” the stranger shook his head and looked into his wine glass. “What have I ever done to you? Of course, you’ll have cause for anger, now. You really should learn to treat your superiors with due respect. You will learn.” He looked up at Lisa, “You know that I have to teach him to treat people with respect. This is for his own good. He needs to learn his place. And he needs to put your needs ahead of his own. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes, he does. Oh my god! What am I saying. I’m so sorry, John. I need this. Please understand. I’m so sorry!” After what we had been through, I knew she was bound to honesty. I couldn’t harbor any harsh feelings toward her. I truly did love her.

The boom of the stranger’s voice broke the tender moment that we shared. “John, I’m a little messy from fucking Connie. Come over here.” Damn. I knew what was coming. I fought with every fiber, but simply couldn’t control my body. I stood and walked past Connie and around the table toward him. He backed his chair from the table and spread his legs to make room for me.

“You see, John, I’m still a little spent from my round with Connie. And there are Connie’s juices and my cum drying on my dick. I’m sure you’d want to clean me up and make sure I’m hard before fucking your wife.” I looked at Lisa. I was ashamed and terrified. She, however, looked at me with...anticipation? “Get on your knees, John. Clean me up with your mouth. Don’t use your hands at all.”

My stomach sunk. I couldn’t believe myself. I opened my mouth and accepted his dick. I sucked and swirled my tongue around his head. It was large in my mouth. How the fuck did women do this? I backed off of his dick and licked gently around his balls, eating the cooling cum and pussy juice from his scrotum. I pressed my nose into his crotch as I attempted to clean every area.

From under the table, I could see Lisa’s hand move to her pussy. She rubbed the outside of her panties beneath her skirt. Her pasty white legs spread apart slightly allowing a better view. I could almost smell her scent.

“Tell me, Lisa,” the stranger said, “does it turn you on to see your husband slobbering on another man’s dick?”

“Yes. Oh, yes. I’m so sorry, John.” Her hand moved inside her panties to directly access her slit.

I again placed the stranger’s dick inside my mouth. It was slowly growing hard. I bobbed my head and sucked savagely. His cock hit my throat, causing me to gag. Fuck. This was awful. Why the fuck did I have a hard on? Fuck.

“That’s enough, John,” the stranger said. “You can take your seat again.” I sat down across the table from the stranger.

“Lisa, undress and sit on the edge of the next table for me. I want John to get a good view of this.” Her pale skin glowed as she savagely stripped, obviously eager to have the stranger’s cock in her. She hopped on the table and spread her legs for the stranger. Her hairy bush exposed, open, waiting, aching for the fucking she had desired for so long.

“You are beautiful, Lisa,” the stranger said as he approached her and kissed her. She kissed back. Pulling fiercely at is head. Sloppy, wet sucking sounds escaped her mouth and she groaned as her tongue darted in his mouth. She pressed her hips forward, her body begging to be fucked. Her wonderful hips bucked. The dark contrast of her areoles to her white skin was striking in the dimly lit restaurant.

The stranger teased her pussy with his cock. He slid it up and down against her lips. His dick pressed against her clit as it moved. Finally, she had had enough. She begged, breathlessly, “Oh, please! Fuck me! Please! Do it now!”

The stranger complied. He buried his shaft inside her. He placed his hands on either side if her hips and pulled, intensifying each stroke. He was savage. She was equally desperate for the fucking. She cried out “Oh god! Yes! Use me! Use my pussy!”

Then she came. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body shook uncontrollably. It was intense. He paused just a minute. Then he fucked her again. Slowly. Deeply. She uttered a moan from a place so dark and foreign, it was almost inhuman. She clutched her nipples and pinched. The stranger slowly increased his pace again. It was his turn. She came again just before he did. He pulled out of her and blasted semen on her chest and stomach. It dripped down slowly.

The stranger’s breathing was ragged. He sat down and looked at Connie. “I think Lisa would enjoy you cleaning her up, Connie”

“Connie walked to Lisa, dried cum stuck to the inside of her leg. She sensuously licked the cum from my wife’s breasts. With the seed still in her mouth, she moved up and kissed my wife. Lisa accepted her kiss and sucked at the cum inside her beautiful mouth. Connie went down and licked the cum from Lisa’s stomach. Lisa eagerly lapped at the inside of Connie’s mouth again. Then, Connie went down and licked juices from my wife’s hairy bush. Lisa pushed the back of Connie’s head, forcing her mouth onto her hungry cunt. Connie licked and struggled to breathe. Lisa arched her back and violently bucked her hips against the girl’s mouth, cumming for a final time that night. She finally released Connie from her grip.

The stranger, now dressed, eased back in his chair and drained the last of the wine from his glass. “Want to know something interesting, John? I haven’t had control of your wife since you went down on me. Everything that she did after was of her own free will.” Lisa’s already pale skin seemed somehow to drain to an even whiter color. “You, on the other hand. Well, I’ve had control of you all night. That still doesn’t explain why you got a hard on while sucking my cock. But, I’ll leave it to you and Lisa to figure that out. You’re in charge now, Connie.”

He casually walked out of the door. When he did, Connie stepped directly to me. She raised her long, divine leg to place her foot on the table directly in front of me. She slapped me in the face and said, “Clean this up.”

Shocked, I licked the side of her knee. The crusty, dried cum dissolved in my mouth. I worked her thigh. I hated this, but it was much better than cleaning up the stranger. Her skin was as inviting to the touch as it appeared. Connie looked at me wife and asked “Would you like to help me with this?”

Lisa smiled and knelt beside my chair. I looked forward to sharing this experience with her. Though it wasn’t pleasant, it would bring us closer. Instead, she grabbed my hair in a fist and pressed my head roughly against Connie’s cunt. “Lick her pussy, John. Get all of that cum out of there. Lick her! Make that tight little pussy spasm! You can jerk off your little cock if you do a good job, you pathetic little pervert.”

The next morning, I woke after Lisa. She was sipping a cup of coffee at our kitchen table. “Good morning!” she chirped cheerily.

Thank goodness, I thought. Back to her normal self. I couldn’t look her in the eye. I felt shame and remorse. I had orgasmed while eating another man’s cum from our waitress the night before. I had watched my wife fuck another man and then humiliate me and punish me afterwards. I hadn’t done anything wrong and was trying to reconcile the feelings. How badly must Lisa feel about all of this? I opened the fridge to look for breakfast. From the other side of the door, I heard Lisa’s voice.

“Make me some breakfast, you puny fuck.” I robotically reached for the eggs. Shit.