The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Rest Period

by J. Darksong

It had been an enjoyable little vacation in the woods a few weeks ago. Although personally I would rather it had been just Shelley and I, it was admittedly nice having the kid and Jennifer along as well. Now, a few weeks later, I was relaxing on the couch, watching television. As usual, Shelley had had a very busy day at work, and was tired and cranky by the time she got home. Luckily, it was my day off, and even though she was my total and complete slave, and personal maidservant, I figured I might as well take care of the house and dinner. I had the free time, after all, and with my latest book was going nowhere, I wanted something to do other than watching TV all day.

“Hi hon,” I said to my adoring wife as she dropped her pocketbook on the counter. “Rough day at work today?” She looked up at me, and for a moment I wondered if someone at her job had accidentally hit upon one of my little trigger phrases and had put her into a trance. Then she let out a deep sigh, and I knew it was only fatigue.

“Rough day doesn’t even BEGIN to cover it,” she said, marching woodenly down the hall to her bedroom. “You know how busy it gets at work near the end of the month. Well, this is the end of the fiscal year as well, and the workload has tripled what it usually is. Oh, I just want to take a nice hot bath and go to sleep for a few years.”

My heart really went out to her. Between my own 9 to 5 job, and my other pastime as a struggling wanna-be writer, I had had my share of tiring, really bad days. “Want me to join you, love?” I asked. “I bet I can make you feel better by the time your bath is done.”

Shelley sighed deeply, which quickly turned to a yawn. “Sorry, Master,” she smiled tenderly. “Its really sweet of you to offer—” I suppressed a growl. I still resented being called ‘SWEET’ by my own sex slave. It was a pet peeve of mine. “—but I can barely keep my eyes open. I wouldn’t be much fun. All I want to do is stay awake long enough to wash off some of this dirt and sweat and slip into bed.”

Now it was my turn to sigh. True, I had hoped for a little fun of my own, but mostly I just wanted to relax my dearheart love and make her feel better. She was a loving, devoted wife, and a loyal submissive slave. She always served me, and pleasured me, and made my life perfect. The least I could do was to repay the favor now and again when she was having a bad day. Nodding to myself, I went into the kitchen and placed the dinner I had cooked into the fridge. Jecca and Jen could always warm it up later if they wanted something, and I figured that Shelley’s appetite would return soon enough. Waiting a while for her to finish her bath, I went to the bedroom and slipped down to my underwear, and waited for her to enter.

“Master?” she asked, puzzled. I was pleased that the bath had revived her somewhat. “What are you doing in here? Please... I’m too tired, really. I’d love to play with you right now YAWN but I am sooo worn out—”

“Relax, little one,” I murmured softly. “I’m not here to play, or to keep you up. I am just going to hold you, and rub you down a bit as you sleep. You always help me relax, I’m just returning the favor. Come, crawl in the bed with me, and let me hold you a while.” Her look of gratitude spoke more than any words she could possibly utter, and she quickly obliged, slipping underneath the covers.

“There, that’s a good girl,” I said, using a key phrase, to relax her and arouse her at the same time. Shelley opened one eye at that, but I merely closed it back with my fingertips and kissed her gently. “Just relax. I want you to just lie there and relax, letting yourself drift off to sleep. I’m going to hold you gently in my arms, and caress you gently, stroke your beautiful body all over, and help you relax. All you have to do is lie there and enjoy it.” A serene smile washed over her face now, and with one final sigh, she began to relax.

Good, I thought. She’s so tired, and she is so used to my voice, that she is almost under already. I better go ahead and activate her before she is too far gone to respond. “Nite nite, mo duinne,” I whispered into her ear. A slight hiss escaped her lips then, as she fought, for just a second, the hypnotic trigger I had placed in her mind. Moments later, however, she settled back down again, relaxing.

“Relax, my little slave,” I said gently, running fingers through her glorious red mane, her latest coloring experiment. “Master promised to let you sleep, and I always keep my word. Just rest and sleep within this trance, my slave, and when you awaken, you will feel fully refreshed and well rested. Now, I am going to touch and caress you all over your body, and every place I touch you will feel nice and tingly, your muscles going limp and relaxing totally everywhere I caress. You will feel even the slightest sensation very strongly there, but will be unable to respond, as you are soo deeply relaxed to move. When I finish playing with your body and kiss you goodnight, you will come out of this trance and return to normal sleep. Do you understand?”

Shelley’s eyes roamed a bit, scanning beneath her closed eyelids like reading an imaginary book, while she absorbed all the instructions. After a moment she nodded once, whispering, “Yes, Master... kayli understands.” kayli, her slave name, I thought, amused. She was truly ready now.

Rolling the covers up gently, I uncovered her lovely nude body. Even after all this time, and a few years of marriage, her naked body still excited me as much now as it did the first time I saw it. Licking my lips, I fought the instinct to simply take her, to mount this helpless, docile, completely enslaved woman and fuck her all night long. Oh yes, it was what I wanted to do, very much... but I had promised to let her rest, and as I said before, Master always keeps his word.

Of course, from now on, I’d have to learn to think before making such promises.

Putting my libido in check for now, I slid my hands gently against kayli’s soft tender cheek, getting a coo of pleasure in response. I trace my fingertips along her chin, down along her neckline, all across her beautiful face, again and again, noting that her facial muscles are loosening and going limp with each pass. Grinning, I continue down, spending several minutes with her large heavy breasts, teasing the round pink nipples, making them swell against my fingertips, telling of kayli’s arousal, even though her body does not otherwise react. I give both her arms a long slow run through, ending by kissing and sucking lightly on her fingers, something that always excites my little one. A deep moan escapes her slack lips, and I resist the urge to kiss them, bringing an early end to my play.

I give her tummy and her hips a swift, cursory stroking, determined not to spend too much time near her pussy. The smell of sex was already heavy in the air, and kayli’s thighs were slick and wet with her dripping juices. My promise not to take her sexually tonight, and to let her rest ringing painfully in my ears, I moved on, caressing her thighs and calves, moving slowly down to my favorite spot. Glancing back up at my slave girl’s tranquil face, I could see her smile had grown even more, despite the command that she relax. My fingertips grazed her soft tender bare foot, and the smile increased. Poor Shelley was unbearably ticklish, and if not for my command to sleep, and relax, and not to move, I knew she would be laughing and jerking away from that single touch on her foot like a wildwoman.

“A pity I can’t hear that sexy girlish laugh of yours, my pet,” I said sadly, as my hands stroked and caressed kayli’s ticklish bare feet. I was not openly TRYING to tickle her, mind you, just massage, but experience told me she was laughing hysterically inside from the sensations. I am not a cruel man, by any means, but I have a foot fetish, and my wife has the most darling, perfect feet anyone could ask for. It was sometimes hard not to tickle-torture her nearly to death. Well, I had her completely helpless once more, and with her hot wet pussy off-limits, I decided to go with the next best thing.

Her soft pink-polished toes soon entered my mouth, and I began sucking on them deftly, swirling my tongue around and around, and in between each one. Meanwhile, my hands continued to stroke and massage her soles, rubbing her arches and her soft heels, and working her instep gently but firmly. I alternated between feet for about half an hour before I sighed deeply, releasing her feet. Glancing at kayli, I could see her chest heaving briskly, like it does after a good orgasm, and looking down at her legs, I could see that she had indeed cum and cum hard from my gentle ministrations. Chuckling softly, I leaned up to her head once more, whispering, “Well, I did let you rest, my dear, and I didn’t touch your pussy once the whole time. Think of the rest as a bonus.” I kissed her then, and with a barely whispered, ‘thank you’, she fell asleep.

Several hours later I awoke to find my wife straddling me, biting and nibbling on my neck. Coming awake, I reached to caress her cheek, but she grabbed my hands, pulling them back to the sides. “Uh uh uh,” she whispered before nipping my earlobe gently with her teeth. “You took advantage of me, Master mine. Worse, you got me all hot and bothered. Now that I am all rested up, its YOUR turn to be played with.”

“OUCH!!” I hissed, as she bit me again. Her hand went up to my mouth, to keep me from crying out again.

“HUSH! Jennifer and Jecca are back now, and eating dinner. You’ll have to be quiet, or else they will hear!” I sighed deeply. Sometimes I wondered if she planned things this way, or if it was always karma that I got paid back in spades for every little trick I pulled on my little kayli girl.

“Okay,” I managed with her hand at my mouth. “I’ll be quiet. But no more biting. If you’re that hungry, we can do this later and we can join Jen and Jecca eating the dinner I made!”

“Hmmmm,” she said, as if considering for a moment. For just a second I got my hopes up, that she would relent and we could play this game another time. Then she smiled at me with that devilish smile of hers and I knew I was in for a long night. “No thanks, I think I have just what I want right here,” she said with a giggle.

“OUCH!” I yelled as she bit my neck again. “Mmmmph! Mphhh mmmph mmmph!!”

<<<The end...for now.>>>