The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

REST BOY

By Tas

They were all exhausted. It had been a hard day. Shopping at the Mall for the best part of four hours was enough to drain even the sturdiest soul, and for Tom and Lynn, together with their daughter Stacey, it was all getting a little too much.

Exhausted, they slumped at one of the main meeting points in the Mall and tried to decide what to do next. As usual, Stacey, being seventeen, wanted to check out some of the boutiques on the second floor, whereas Lynn, just touching 39, wanted to sit down and relax somewhere. Tom on the other hand, was feeling all of his 37 years, and wanted to get home as soon as possible.

‘I thought I recognised you!’

The voice came from beside them. Tom looked over and saw his work-mate Steve, together with his wife Sue. They too had been shopping, and Sue,a slightly plump 35-year-old with brown hair, looked as drained as Lynn.

‘Hi Steve,’ muttered Tom. ‘Shopping blues!’

Steve nodded. ‘I know. We’ve been here what seems like a lifetime.’

They all sat and stared out into space for a moment. Their exhausted reverie was broken by a girl of about twenty. She approached them from across the Mall, drawing admiring gazes from every man she passed. Her blonde hair spilled down her back as she skidded to a stop in front of the group. She was wearing roller skates on her feet, and her trim body was encased in a pair of shiny red lycra hot pants, and a close fitting striped lycra top which showed off every curve, including the small points of her nipples. Tom noticed that one of the nipples had the shape of a ring attached to it: obviously a piercing.

As Lynn, Sue and Stacey looked away, Tom and Steve dragged their attention from the girl’s stunning body to see that she was holding out a flier. Tom automatically took it from her with a smile. The girl flashed a million watt grin at them, and spun to offer a different flier to Lynn. She took it with an exhausted smile.

Tom and Steve watched as the girl turned on her heel and with a burst of speed which made the muscles in her legs clench, and her lycra-encased bottom wiggle seductively, she glided off across the Mall.

Tom looked down at the flier in his hand.

‘Exhausted. Tired of Shopping,’ it read. ‘For the ultimate in relaxation and refreshment, come to Rest Boy. 1st level’.

Lynn also looked at her flier which promised much the same, except that the name of the company was ‘Rest Girl’.

The two couples looked at each other. ‘I couldn’t walk another step,’ muttered Sue. ‘I could really do with a sit down and a nice hot drink.’

Lynn nodded. ‘Vote me in. Stacey?’

Stacey glanced at the others. ‘Ok. But only if we can hit the boutique afterwards?’ She said this with a doe-eyed look at Tom, who wilted as usual. ‘Ok hon.’

Tom, Lynn and Stacey struggled to their feet and picked up their bags, while Steve and Sue did likewise. They then made their way to the nearest escalator and headed to the 1st Level.

Once there, they spotted the two new shops almost immediately. Both were very tastefully decorated: blue for Rest Boy and pink for Rest Girl. There were pictures in the windows of people sitting drinking tea, and relaxing music filtered out from inside.

Tom kissed Lynn on the cheek. ‘We’ll check out the boys, you can go for the girls. See you in ... what ... half an hour?’

Lynn nodded and led Stacey and Sue into Rest Girl, while Bob and Steve went into the adjoining Rest Boy.

* * *

Inside Rest Boy, the lights were dimmed, and soft music played in the background. As Tom and Steve dumped their bags on the floor, another stunning blonde girl stepped out of the shadows and helped them with their coats. She was wearing a tight-fitting low cut black dress, which showed off her breasts and impressive cleavage to best advantage. She smiled at the men, and stowed their belongings in a side area. She then asked them to follow her. Tom looked at Steve as the girl swayed down the corridor on perfect legs. Steve shrugged and followed.

They came through a beaded curtain into a room lined with rich velvet wallpaper, and strewn with cushions. The girl gestured to the cushions. ‘Please,’ she said, in a voice like liquid silk. ‘Make yourselves comfortable. We will serve you soon.’

Tom and Steve gratefully collapsed into the cushions and Steve let out a sigh of pleasure. ‘Ooohh. That just hits the button.’

Tom lounged alongside him. ‘Doesn’t it just. I could stay here for hours.’

Just then, two other girls appeared from behind another curtain. Both were carrying drinks which they offered to Tom and Steve. The men accepted them silently, still taking in the appearance of the girls. Both were wearing loose silk pyjamas, and their full breasts bounced within the tops in a manner that suggested that they were not wearing much else underneath.

Tom sipped his drink: it was a hot toddy of some description which burnt a pleasurable path to his toes. He took another sip and sighed. One of the girls, a redhead with a cute smile and a small diamond gleaming at the side of her nose, came and knelt beside him and started unlacing his shoes. The other girl, a brunette whose hair had been cropped short and who sported a stud in her tongue which glinted as she smiled, started doing the same to Steve.

Both men groaned in unison, looked at each other and laughed as the girls started to expertly massage their feet. Their socks came off next, and the massaging continued.

Before long, both men were completely relaxed as the girls expertly and efficiently stripped them of their shirts and trousers, leaving them lounging in their underwear, enjoying the sensations as the girls kneaded their tired muscles and unknotted the tension in their backs and shoulders.

‘These girls really know how to relax a man,’ muttered Tom, and Steve grunted in acknowledgement. Lying with his eyes closed, hot drink warming his stomach, Tom hardly flinched when he felt a gentle hand run up the inside of his leg, and cup his balls softly through his underwear. Steve had the same treatment, and, gradually, the girls became bolder and encouraged the men to lift up their backsides allowing two pairs of trunks to slide to the floor. Warm hands caressed their balls and ran up and down their rapidly stiffening shafts. The girls’ grip became firmer as they progressed, and soon the men were as hard as iron, and almost totally oblivious to anything but the girls’ soft hands and the gentle lips and tongues which kissed, nibbled and gently bit at their neck and nipples.

Relaxation did not get much better than this.

* * *

Entering Rest Girl, Lynn, Stacey and Sue had found themselves in a similar corridor, where they were met by what had to be one of the most attractive men that any of the women had seen. He was muscled, although not to excess, and was wearing a pair of gold cycle shorts which showed off a sizable bulge to the somewhat embarrassed gaze of the girls.

They followed him through into another room where they too lounged on cushions until three men in togas brought them some drinks.

With their stomachs warmed and muscles relaxing, they found themselves looking at the opposite wall, upon which a gentle coloured pattern was playing.

Lynn was not paying too much attention to this, as she was more concerned about what shopping they still had to do. There was always too much to sort out in her life, and the fact that Tom always seemed so distant did not help.

‘We can’t stay here too long,’ she announced.

There was no answer, and she glanced over to where Stacey and Sue were lying. Both were staring intently at the wall, but when Lynn looked there, all she could see were the shifting lights.

‘Stace?’ She reached down and gently shook the shoulder of her daughter. ‘Stacey?’

Stacey said nothing. In her mind all she could see were the repeating patterns and lights. They were so relaxing. So nice. A gentle whispering voice played in her ear, telling her to relax. That nothing was wrong, that she was so tired and needed to relax, watch the patterns, and to listen to the voice and nothing but the voice.

Sue too was lost in a state of gentle trance. The voice was urging her to sleep, to let go and sleep. Everything was fine. She would be relaxed and fine if she just watched the lights and listened to the sounds. Sue felt her eyes slipping closed as the voice urged her deeper and deeper asleep. Nothing was wrong, she should listen to the voice and only the voice. The voice was good, the voice was right, she should obey the voice and all would be well.

Stacey closed her eyes and felt a rush of pleasure as the voice congratulated her. She was good. So good. Good and relaxed. Good and obedient. Always obedient. If she did what the voice said then she would be happy and feel great pleasure.

Beside her, Lynn watched in amazement as Sue’s hand moved up to her breasts and started to gently caress them through her T-shirt.

‘Sue! Stop it!’ Lynn’s voice cracked. ‘Stop it, you’re scaring me!’

Stacey’s hand was rubbing between her legs now, and she was gently tossing her head from side to side as the voices coaxed her on to more pleasure.

Lynn struggled to her feet and went to pull Stacey up. Suddenly, two of the men were alongside her, and they grasped her arms preventing her from moving.

‘Your friends are fine,’ said one of them gently. ‘Leave them.’

Lynn struggled weakly as she was led out of the room and into another, the main feature of which was a large padded chair into which the men maneuvered Lynn after forcefully stripping her clothes from her. They pushed her back into it and, before she could react, straps were gently placed around her arms and legs, holding her in the chair. One of the men smiled at Lynn and gently brushed the hair from her forehead.

‘Don’t worry,’ he said. ‘Some resist at first, but the relaxation is so good, that we have to ensure that all our clients receive the full benefit of our services.’

Lynn grimaced and struggled. ‘Let me go. You can’t do this!’

‘Oh but we can,’ said the other man, and leaned over to Lynn’s head, attaching two pressure pads to her temples from which wires snaked away to somewhere Lynn could not see.

Then, the two men melted into the darkness leaving Lynn sitting in the room. She tested the straps, but they were secure. She struggled briefly but then slumped back in the seat.

Suddenly, a large screen in front of her faded into life and she could see what looked like a cheap porno movie playing. Two men were lounging on some cushions being tended to by two stunning women with drop-dead perfect bodies. The women were kissing and licking the men’s necks and chests as their hands insistently pumped up and down on two hard and glistening cocks. The men had their eyes closed, and were obviously very aroused.

With a jolt Lynn realised that one of the men was her husband, Tom, and that the other man was Steve. She struggled in her bonds but she was held tight. Suddenly, a wave of pleasure rushed through her body and a smooth voice started whispering in her ear to relax. Listen to the music and relax. She found that the voice was a little faint and she struggled to hear the words. One of the men reappeared. Lynn looked at him and saw that he was completely naked, his taut muscled skin glistening as if rubbed with oil. The man looked Lynn in the eye and walked round to face her, blocking her view of Tom and Steve being pleasured. His erect cock bobbed in front of him and Lynn’s eyes widened as she took in its length and girth—easily ten inches long and as wide as her wrist. A pearl of liquid gathered at the tip of the man’s cock and ran down to the base.

The man smiled at Lynn and sank to his knees. He started stroking her legs and thighs, his clever fingers leaving burning trails on her body. He then bent his head and started to lick and kiss her inner thighs. His mouth getting closer and closer to her vagina, which was starting to moisten and pulse at this intimate treatment.

Lynn squeezed her eyes shut as the man’s darting tongue gently ran the length of her vagina, from her anus to her erect clitoris. She gasped out a breath as he started to tongue her gently and expertly. Flicking here, licking there, breathing warm air into her most private of areas. Her breath started to come in gasps as she found herself starting to mount in excitement to orgasm.

She opened her eyes to take in the scene in front of her. Tom and Steve were still lying on the cushions, their erect cocks standing up straight in front of them. The two girls, however, had left them and were doing something just out of Lynn’s view.

* * *

Steve realised that the girl had stopped playing with his cock, balls and anus and lay back with a happy grin on his face. He had not ejaculated, and was still in a state of extreme excitement. He opened his eyes to see what was happening, and saw his wife, Sue, and Tom’s daughter Stacey standing before them.

Sue and Stacy were no longer wearing what they had been earlier. Sue was now dressed in a skin-tight silver leotard with small cut-out holes through which her nipples peeked, and a slit in the crotch through which Steve could see her pussy lips. There was not a trace of hair there, however, and Steve mused that she must have shaved since the morning. Stacey however was a total wet-dream. Her hair had been teased out into a wild mane, and she was wearing a black PVC corset ringed with chains and studs. Her young breasts were free and Steve noticed with astonishment that she appeared to have small clips on each nipple, connected by a fine silver chain. She too was completely bare around her vagina, and Steve could see a small butterfly tattoo on her stomach, just to the left of the top of her pussy.

Sue and Stacey stood side by side, each gazing into space with their eyes open yet blank. As Steve watched, one of the girls who had been servicing him went to Stacey and clipped something into her ear. It looked like an earpiece connected to a small black box.

The effect was immediate. Life returned to Stacey’s eyes, and she looked down at Steve with a look of utter lust on her face. She licked her glossy red lips and stepped over to where Steve was lying. Steve looked on in disbelief as she crouched down and grasped his prepared cock in her hand and gave it an experimental squeeze and pump. He gasped and she smiled. Her eyes met his and he watched as she gazed longingly and hungrily at him as her red lips opened and moved down over his cock. She managed to retain eye contact with him until he had slipped all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She had managed to take him all the way, first time, and the sensation was incredible.

Without further ado, Stacey started to suck and pull on Steve’s cock, running her fingers around his balls, and doing something with her tongue which felt just amazing.

Steve shut his eyes as the sensations of being sucked off by his friend’s daughter started to build and build.

Tom meanwhile, was wallowing in deep relaxation, when he felt his cock gently engulfed by a pair of lips. They exerted pressure on his member, and a strong suction, as a hand groped around his balls, and a single questing finger scratched gently against his anus.

He opened his eyes and was momentarily taken aback to see Sue, his friend’s wife, sucking him off with a look of sheer ecstasy on her face.

He looked across to Steve and his jaw dropped when he saw who was servicing him. Then none of it seemed to matter as a long finger was gently pushed up into his anus, and the sensations from his groin increased dramatically.

* * *

Lynn watched in amazement as her daughter and best friend started to work on the men in the other room. She had never sucked Tom off like that—maybe a quick gobble now and then, but nothing like the feast that they both seemed to be enjoying.

The man between her legs started to suck and nibble at her clitoris and she gasped for breath as the sensations rolled over her. The voice in her mind maintained a steady calm instruction to submit, and she could feel her resistance dissolving in the onslaught of sensations. Suddenly she felt the man push something—his finger probably—into her aching vagina and that set her off. As he continued to gently stroke her clitoris with his tongue, and his finger rubbed against the inside of her vagina, she felt an explosion of pleasure rip through her body. She drew breath and gasped it out as she strained against her bonds in the throes of passion. When she relaxed, she felt like a rag doll, and allowed herself to be lifted from the chair and carried back into the other room where she was placed back on the cushions.

She panted and recovered slightly, but when she opened her eyes, her attention was immediately grabbed by the patterns on the wall. Her eyes widened as the images moved and twisted, and a gentle voice started to instruct her to relax. Before long she was rubbing her pussy while staring vacantly at the shifting patterns.

* * *

Tom came in a massive explosion which Sue only just managed to contain in her mouth. She swallowed eagerly, and continued to gently milk Tom’s cock of every last drop of the white liquid. When he had finished, she slid her finger out of his ass, and leant back on her haunches, a dreamy smile on her face.

Steve was still being sucked by Stacey, and he had his hand on one of her hanging breasts and was gently tweaking the nipple, held captive in its silver clip. Beads of liquid were dripping from Stacey’s bald pussy as she worked Steve’s cock, and he was gasping as she led him closer and closer to release. She felt him tense, and his balls contract, and she immediately pushed a finger up into his ass which took Steve over the top and he started pumping uncontrollably into her mouth. Like Sue she sucked and licked until Steve had finished and then gently removed her finger and caressed his balls and now subsiding cock.

The two girls stood up and stayed motionless for a moment as if receiving instructions. They then smiled simultaneously and turned to each other. Their hands moved over each other’s bodies and they kissed. Tentatively at first but then harder and with more passion. Their tongues grappling with each others’.

Tom opened his eyes to be greeted by the sight, but by now he didn’t care. He was supremely relaxed as a result of the massage, the drink, and the totally fulfilling blow-job and nothing would trouble him. Not even the sight of his wife, Lynn, appearing from behind the curtain dressed in a tight purple velvet catsuit featuring a zipper which ran right under the crotch. Lynn was holding a large double-ended dildo which she passed to Sue and Stacey. Stacey squealed with delight and grabbed Sue. Together they fell onto the cushions beside Tom. Stacey soon had one end of the dildo in her cunt, and Sue was eagerly feeding the other end into her own pussy. Soon both women were thrusting together, giving breathy moans and cries of abandoned delight as they pleasured each other.

Lynn meanwhile fixed Steve with lust-filled eyes, and slowly slid the zipper on her catsuit from front to back revealing a full and moist pair of pussy lips, just waiting to be fucked. She slid over Steve, the purple velvet rubbing against his skin and almost immediately bringing life back to his cock. She gripped it in her hand and licked the head, pursing her lips to suck the bell while her other hand caressed Steve’s leg. When he was erect, she slid over him in a single smooth motion, and planted the end of his cock against her pussy. With a sigh she slid down and engulfed him in the warm wetness of her aching cunt. Her muscles started to clench, and she pushed herself up his cock before sliding back down again. Before long she was bouncing up and down, her breasts swinging within the catsuit, and her liquid cunt spasming against Steve’s hard cock.

Steve could not believe the sensations, and, grasping her soft velvet hips in his hands, started to thrust up into her. Lynn screamed her pleasure as Steve’s cock rubbed against her sensitised clitoris, and she started to orgasm as Sue and Stacey also came over and over again.

Tom was watching all this with astonishment. Sue lifted herself off the plastic cock which was still filling Stacey to capacity, and slid over to him. She gently stroked his cock, and smiled as it twitched in her hand. She lay back and pulled on Tom’s cock until he succumbed to the temptation and knelt over her. She guided his cock into her cunt and cried out in pleasure as Tom started pumping into her. Tom could not believe that he was fucking his friend’s wife as his wife was getting herself positively rogered by his friend not three feet away.

Sue moaned and pulled Tom deeper. She lifted her knees to give him greater penetration of her cunt, and then collapsed back as Tom drilled into her. Tom set up a nice rhythm, fucking her steadily, and listening to her breathing as she climbed up to orgasm again.

Suddenly, Tom felt a cool hand caress his balls and stroke the base of his cock as he fucked Sue. Stacey! She had removed the dildo and was now rubbing her hand on his cock and scratching at his balls as he pumped into Sue. This was all too much and he erupted into her with a burst, sending her over the top and off into a screaming climax of her own.

Lynn and Steve also came, Lynn pumping up and down on his cock as he flooded her with semen. She squeezed him with her cunt as she slowly lifted herself off him and stood with the other women. Leaving the men lying, drained, on the cushions, they turned and filed back into the other room.

There they stood to attention, staring into space, as the communicators in their ears instructed them as to what they should and should not remember and how they should always return to Rest Girl if they were in the Mall.

Stacey was given instructions to have her nipples pierced while Lynn was told to go to a jeweler and to buy a diamond ring, before presenting herself to have her clitoris pierced. Sue was instructed to lose some weight and to have her clitoris pierced with a plain sliver ring. All three were then programmed to be perfect lovers and whores to their men, never denying them anything and to always be willing to experiment and to submit to all their desires. From now on Steve and Tom, and any of Stacey’s boyfriends, would be kept happy and content, never suspecting that their wives and partners were now devoted employees of the Rest Girl organisation.

* * *

Back in the other room, Tom and Steve had recovered from their exertions and were pulling their clothes back on. One of the girls: the short-haired one; reappeared and asked if everything had been to their satisfaction. Tom grinned sheepishly and nodded. Steve caught his eye and also nodded.

‘What do we owe you?’ asked Tom.

‘The service is usually one hundred dollars, but this week we have a special on, and so it’s only fifty dollars each,’ the girl said with a bright smile. Tom automatically obtained his wallet and passed the girl his credit card. When she had swiped the card and got Tom to sign, she showed them out, retrieving their bags and coats as they left.

Outside, Tom and Steve stood blinking in the light. They both felt better than they had done for a long time. After a minute, Sue, Lynn and Stacey emerged from the shop next door. They too were back in their usual clothes, and, after adjusting to the light, Lynn hugged Tom and gave him a big passionate kiss while Sue did the same to Steve. Stacey just looked a little embarrassed.

‘I ... I have to go somewhere,’ she said, glancing over her shoulder to where a tattoo and piercing parlour nestled between pillars. ‘Won’t be long.’

‘I’ll be with you in a tick,’ called Sue before grabbing Lynn’s hand and pulling her off in the direction of a jewelers. ‘See you back at the car,’ laughed Lynn back to her husband.

Tom and Steve shrugged and picked up all the bags and made their way back to the car park. Both knew that things had changed, and that maybe, just maybe, they’d feel this satisfied more often. A lot more often.