The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resonance

Suzanna pulled into the driveway and shut off the car, grimacing as the engine rattled to a halt. She shook her head and turned off her music, tucking the player into her purse. Thunder rolled in the distance, and she frowned again, looking up at the clouds as they swept in with unsettling speed, darkening the sky. On the heels of the thunder came the wind, rising from a whisper to a rush, bringing with it the scent of rain and another rumble of thunder. She hurriedly exited the car, slamming the door behind her. Her heels clacked on the driveway and she fumbled for her keys as the wind continued to rise in intensity. Just as the first rain began to patter to the ground she made it under the doorstep, grateful for the shelter. The lock stuck for a moment, and she groaned, rolling her eyes skyward, and then, with a click, the door opened and she was inside. She set her purse on the stand inside the door with a thump and it fell over, pouring her keys, makeup, and lipstick onto the marble floor with a dreaful cacaphony that made her wince. With a sigh she crouched to pick everything up. The gentle drumming of rain transformed into a steady, roaring hiss, and there was another peal of thunder, closer this time. She shivered, imagining the cold and wet she’d narrowly escaped.

She peeled off her heels, sighing as she stretched her feet on the cold linoleum. The house was quiet, and probably would be for the rest of the day. Mom and Dad were away at that concert and wouldn’t be back until Thursday, and her little brother had said he and his friend Jason would be out by now. Her little brother’s car wasn’t in the driveway, and, unlike last night when she’d been trying to sleep, she didn’t hear them playing games. She let out another sigh and decided to treat herself to some yogurt before cuddling up on the couch and watching something dumb on TV.

As she moved past the stairs, though, she stopped, cocking her head. Had she—? She looked upstairs, frowning. There it was again. Some weird sound was coming from upstairs, maybe from the landing. “Oh, what now?” She stamped her foot in exasparation. It was always something. She wanted to ignore it, but something about the sound wouldn’t let her. She had to find out what it was. She stepped a little closer, putting one foot up on the stairs, cocking her head to listen. It was some sort of humming, some deep humming that faded in and out with the rain. Was something wrong with the electricity? She looked at the lights, but they were buzzing away quietly as usual, no flickers or hissing or clicks. She sighed again and resigned herself, stepping quietly up the stairs, instinctively skipping the ninth step, which always creaked.

As she got closer, the sound became clearer. Part of it was the shower running. Part of it was this hum, though. It faded in and out, dropping into registers too low to hear, also coming from the bathroom. Was someone in there? She felt a little thrill of danger, and anticipation, run through her. She swallowed, and stepped closer. Her heart was beating in her ears. Closer. She held her breath so she could hear better. The humming was a voice. A man’s voice, signing in the shower. A jolt of frisson went through her, hardening her nipples and arrowing straight into her crotch. She rubbed her thighs together unconciously, biting her lip. The voice was deep, resonant, and she could almost make out what it was saying. Her ear touched the door. My god, he was right there, right on the other side of the door, a stranger, naked in her house. His tone dropped down again, and she could swear that she was feeling it through the door instead of hearing it.

A tingle ran up her spine, and she caught her breath. One hand pinched one of her nipples through her pink blouse. What was she doing? There was a stranger in the house—a man! She should run out of the house, call the police, drive away. She rubbed her thighs together, feeling herself wet with the perverse thrill of danger so close. Her fingers teased her other nipple. She would run in a minute. Just listen to that voice! So rich, so deep, so powerful. She pulled on her nipple, gasping quietly. He was still showering. She had time. She would run in a minute, just another minute. She tugged on her other nipple, and ran a hand down the flat of her stomach. Oh, listen to him, that deep, deep voice, right there on the other side of the door, naked, not knowing she was here, that she was wet and her nipples were hard...she put the side of her face up against the door, letting her eyes go unfocused so she could hear better. Her mouth hung partway open, but she wasn’t paying attention. She had to listen. Ohh...her hand slipped inside her blouse, past her bra, tugging on her nipple directly, rolling it between her fingers. Had to listen closely...so...closely. She had to...yes...her hand squeezed her breast, hard, and she gasped. She had her body up against the door know, absorbing the vibrations of that voice, feeling them in her blood, in her nipples, in her cunt...god...she had to...had to listen because...because as soon as he turned off the shower hot wet dripping she would run but until then she could listen, so close to his voice deep, deep, yes, deep voice. She had to listen close, closer, yes, so close...her hand was between her legs, pressing against her clit through the jeans as she ground her hips into it, the other up against the door as she leaned against it, panting, her hand working faster, and faster, she gave a little moan, but he couldn’t hear it, not over that shower, but he’d turned the shower off, and that was okay, it was okay because she was so close now, so close and she could still hear his voice, oh, god so close his voice yes yes...

The door opened and she nearly fell in. Someone caught her. She looked up, blearily, to see her brother’s friend, Jason looking down at her. “Hey!” He shouted, startled and confused, and his voice was different, not like she’d heard just a moment ago. She blinked in confusion, and remembered the hand between her legs, removing it, panting. Jason looked down at her, his black hair spiked from the showe, the water still running off his slender, athletic chest, and started to push her away.

“Um, sorry,” he said, she could feel the fog clearing from her mind, but she was still a little out of it, and when her hand brushed something hard through terrycloth towel she wrapped her fingers around it without thinking, trying to blink away her confusion. Her hard nipples were pressed against his chest, and her blouse was soaked where it touched him. He blinked, too, going bright red as he felt her hand touching him, and his voice dropped several octaves as he moaned. The sound sent a shiver through her, and she moaned back, her eyes going half-lidded. She stroked a little faster, and then fumbled with her fingers, finding the opening in the towel, and wrapping her hand around his cock.

“Yes...” he gasped, in that same deep voice, and another little jolt ran down her spine, right into her sex, and then rebounded back up, electrifying her nipples. Yes...she stroked faster, running her thumb over the head of his cock, feeling him warm and hard in her hand. She pressed her body closer, putting her ear up against his chest. Her nails ran down along his back, and when he groaned again she felt the vibrations of his voice rumbling in his chest, sending harmonics of pleasure signing along her own nerves, making her groan in response and press harder against him, stroke faster. Her ran her nails down to the base of his back, circling them there, hearing his heartbeat hammer in his chest, making her own heart beat faster, hearing him breathing so fast now, making her pant, and then, “...going to come...” the words sank into her, and it was true, she was going to come, “...yes...” yes, yes, yes, and then he cried out and she did too, feeling the sound rush out of her, pulling waves of pleasure in its wake as his seed struck her blouse, warm and wet, again and again and again so forcefully, so hot through the cloth and she was coming again and again and again, so forcefully, so hot, and it never seemed to end. Finally her hand was soaked, dripping, and she was soaked, dripping. “Amazing,” he said, and she knew it was true. It had been amazing, yes. She was drifting in the clouds, above the rain and thunder, and she was held up by his voice.

“That was amazing,” he said.

She nodded. Yes, of course it was. “...amazing...” she repeated. It was. That had been amazing. Oh, yes...her hand still idly stroked him. He was still hard, some distant part of her mind felt. But mostly, she drifted, and listened to his voice.

“Keep that up,” he gasped, “and...you’re going to make me want to do more...”

She nodded her understanding. Of couse she would. “...keep it up...” she said, and stroked him a little more fimrly, making sure he would stay hard, that she would keep him up. “...I’ll make you want to do more...” She had to work for it, had to make him want to do more. Of course, yes. He made so much sense. Seeing nothing but the drifting clouds, hearing only his voice, she started to peel off her top, then undo her bra. She ran her tongue over her lips, hefting her breasts with one arm, swaying for him, still stroking him.

“Fuck...” he groaned.

A wave of pleasure went through her. She’d made him want to do more! “...fuck...” she said, with a nod, and starting to lay back on the carpeted landing to do as he said.