The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resolutions

© Copyright 2009 by Wiseguy

March

On the television, a man and a woman in bathing suits sat on the beach talking. “Erin,” the young man was explaining, “I thought we were starting to build something special, something close and intimate that was just ours. And now I find out that there are naked pictures of you on a website for millions of guys to gawk at while they … never mind. I’m not sure I can look past that.”

“Then you’re an idiot,” Gabe sneered at the guy.

On the screen, Erin was sobbing. “I’m sorry, Max. I would never do anything to hurt you. You’re exactly the kind of guy I’ve always dreamed of being with, settling down with, starting a family with.”

Now it was Abbe’s turn to snort. “Too bad you didn’t think of that when you were dropping your drawers for a nudie website.”

Gabe reached for the remote and hit Pause. “Wait a second, Abbe. Are you actually on his side on this?”

“I can see where he’s coming from, at least,” she replied. “He’s an old-fashioned guy, kind of a Momma’s boy, who wants a similar kind of girl – a sweet, old-fashioned girl-next-door. Someone who shares his values.”

“But who is desperate enough to go on a reality TV show and compete with 30 other women for a handful of guys? That doesn’t sound too old-fashioned to me.”

“True. But even that’s a long way from doing nude photo shoots.”

“She’s a model,” he pointed out. “Show me one who isn’t naked somewhere on the Internet. It’s almost an occupational requirement.”

“I don’t know enough to argue on that, dear. And I don’t have anything against nude modeling, if that’s what she wants to do. But old-fashioned guys are funny about that—a woman who wants to attract one needs to be more circumspect about when, where, and under what circumstances she appears naked.”

“You’re assuming she had a choice.”

“Of course she did. Sometimes there are no desirable ones, but there’s always a choice.”

“Oh, really?”

Abbe had just enough time to recognize the mischievous look in his eye before her world spun around for a moment in a flash of dizziness. Something had changed and it took her only a second to realize what. “Gabe, you adorable deve, where are my clothes?”

He grinned. “Really, my love, I think you should be a bit more circumspect about when, where, and under what circumstances you appear naked.” Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, pointing the tiny camera lens at her naked form. “Say ‘cheese’.”

Her body refused to move until she heard the camera click. “Oh, no, you don’t.” She covered the lens with her palm, gently pushing his arm aside, and reached for his crotch. She felt his semi-erect cock and gripped it. “Strip off all of your clothes, take me to bed, and fuck me right away. The more you try to delay or do anything else the more urgently you need to obey this command.”

The phone fell out of his hand as Gabe groaned and began pulling at his shirt. “I need to start wearing a cup around you.” Abbe picked up the phone and pointed it at him. “Nonsense, my darling. You love this as much as I do.” The moment his pants and boxers hit the floor she snapped a photo. “Gotcha!”

“No,” he corrected her, “I’ve got you!” He scooped her up off the couch and slung her over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry. She held on to the phone with one hand and squeezed his bottom with the other as he carried her to the bedroom.

He flopped her onto the bed on her back and quickly covered her with his body, holding her arms down as he kissed her hungrily. She let the phone go and squirmed a little, playing at resisting, while returning his kisses. He began to work his way down her neck, across the collarbone, and down to the valley between her breasts. He moved to her right first, kissing his way up the inside of her breast until he found the already-hard nipple, then paused to play with it with his tongue. She moaned automatically at the pleasure of it, and again in anticipation as he kissed his way across to her left nipple to do the same.

He wanted to go down on her, to tease her until she begged him to let her come, but his body had an urgent need to obey orders. He let go of one arm and slipped a finger inside her slit, finding the moisture there and spreading it around. She was ready, all right. Knowing that, his body moved almost on its own to line her up with his hard shaft and slide it inside her.

Abbe gasped at the sensation of him filling her, so hard, so insistent. She squeezed down on him, slowing down his thrusts but at the same time making each one exquisitely tight and firm. Every stroke hit her in just the right way, pushing that button inside her body that never failed to drive her over the edge. Another thrust, then another, and her entire body clenched at the onset of a hard orgasm. Gabe held on as long as he could, enjoying the sounds and the feeling of his lover in bliss, then heard himself crying out in pleasure as he came inside her. He held on until his body had no strength left, then flopped down beside her in exhausted satisfaction.

A long time later, Abbe groped for the phone and found it. She flipped it open, brought up the photo album, and erased the pictures of herself and Gabe. “Why’d you do that?” he groaned. “I wanted to keep yours.”

“If I’ve learned one thing from reality television,” she joked, “it’s never to let a naked picture of me out of my control.”

“It’s March,” Gabe announced a few days later. “You know what that means, don’t you?”

Abbe smiled innocently. “In like a lion, out like a lamb?”

“Well, yes. But that wasn’t exactly what I had in mind.”

“Then you must be referring to our resolution,” she said. “Does this mean you have an idea already?”

“It does. I’d like you to keep this Sunday afternoon open from two o’clock on.”

“For what, may I ask?”

He grinned. “I’ve made an appointment for you, my love. With a photographer.”

Her stomach fluttered and bounced as she made the connection. “A photographer?” she said, stalling for time to prepare for what her mind told her was coming. “What ever shall I wear?”

“I wouldn’t worry about that,” he replied with a wink.

Sunday afternoon found them in the car driving into the city. “It’s not too late to back out,” Gabe reminded her. “You still have your veto.”

“Don’t think I haven’t considered it,” she replied, “but no. I’ll keep that in reserve, thank you.”

“Your face is flushed, my dear. I think you’re looking forward to this more than you want to admit.”

Abbe felt the heat rising in her cheeks and the accompanying tingle in her loins at the thought of baring all – more, of being compelled to bear all – for the camera. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, love.”

“Of course not. I’m sure I’m mistaken.”

They parked in a public garage and walked two blocks to a 3-story loft building labeled Price Studios. The door was locked, but a press of the button near it summoned a busty brunette who let them in. “It’s good to meet you both,” she said, locking the door again behind them. “I’m Jen. David is upstairs readying the set. Would you come up with me, please?”

They followed her to the second floor and into a large dressing room. “White or red, Abbe?” Jen asked.

“Excuse me?”

Their hostess pointed to a wine keeper in the corner. “Wine, Abbe. Do you prefer white or red?”

“Red, I guess.”

“Good. I have a nice merlot that I think you’ll enjoy.” She poured a generous glass and handed it to Abbe.

Abbe hesitated, but under Jen’s gaze she melted and took a tentative sip. “That is good,” she agreed, and gulped a bit more before setting the glass aside.

“I like it too,” Jen said. “Drink up – it’ll help relax you. Trust me.”

“I think I can help with that,” Gabe volunteered. He stepped up to Abbe, put his arms around her from behind, and said “down.” He held her as her body slumped against him and whispered into her ear. “Abbe, my love,” he said softly, “I want you to know that in my eyes you are the sexiest woman alive. When I count to three you will come out of trance feeling absolutely confident, sexy, and completely at ease with your body. All of your inhibitions will fall away for now. You love the idea of being photographed in sexy, provocative poses for me, and with every picture that gets taken you find yourself feeling more aroused, more confident, more eager to show me how irresistibly sexy you can be. Deep down you’ll know that I’m compelling you to feel this way, to expose yourself to the camera for me, and you can let that knowledge arouse you more and more with each photo that gets taken, with each pose you strike. Only when I tell you the session is over will you return to normal. One, two, three.”

Jen regarded them both with sharp interest. “This is going to be fun, I can tell.” Then she looked pointedly at Gabe. “Scoot now. We have girlie things to do here. You’ll find David through that door.”

He left the women together and entered the next room as instructed. There he found the photographer taking light readings all around a four-poster bed made up with satin sheets. He watched as David completed the setting up and then, as they waited for Abbe to emerge, confirmed some special arrangements Gabe had requested.

After a long delay the dressing room door opened and the women emerged. Abbe came out first, her skin radiant and her hair flowing beautifully down behind her. She was wrapped loosely in a gold silk shawl that hid just enough of her to make him long to remove it. Jen followed with something furry folded in her arms.

Abbe stepped up on the platform to the edge of the bed, walking confidently in gold spiked heels and showing her bottom to the camera, then winked at Gabe as David snapped the first shot. Gabe watched transfixed as her body moved, fluidly and sensuously, almost dancing for him. The shawl slid easily over her skin, exposing and hiding her in bits and pieces, tantalizing his eyes and the photographer’s lens. A half-dozen more clicks of the camera and she was becoming visibly aroused, letting her hands roam freely over her body to caress herself with the shawl. Her face glowed and that rich color flowed down her chest and belly as well, testifying to her state. Soon she began to moan and laid back on the bed, arching her back and opening her legs with complete abandon.

David worked steadily, keeping his position constant and letting her move to display herself as she wished. At first he encouraged her and offered posing suggestions, but as her passion took over he fell silent and simply took shot after shot, accepting every angle she gave him and uttering only appreciative murmurs. The shawl became a toy, sliding between her legs, across her nipples, behind her back, and after all the possibilities had been exhausted she tossed it aside and unabashedly fondled herself, moaning out loud and muttering, “Gabe, I want you, this is so fucking hot!” Periodically David looked to Gabe and Gabe gestured to him to keep going, so he kept shooting. Finally Abbe’s moans turned loud and forceful and her body clenched and flexed its way through a powerful orgasm. David kept shooting as she came, focusing on her face and capturing that expression in detail.

Jen also looked a bit flushed as she waited for Abbe to recover. “Ready for another round?” she asked when Abbe’s breathing had slowed to normal.

The model’s eyes lit up as Jen tossed the furry throw over her and gently tugged it down her body a little. “Start shooting.” Abbe grabbed the furry blanket and caressed herself with it, rolling around on the bed and luxuriating in the feel of the fur against her skin. David shot picture after picture, again seeing her arousal visibly grow and her sounds and movements become increasingly erotic with each flash of the camera.

Gabe watched Abbe writhe on the bed and couldn’t help but be aroused. Even Jen seemed to be affected, smoothing her business-like dress a bit more often than was strictly necessary and dividing her gaze between Abbe and David. Finally, after Abbe fingered herself through another loud climax and fell silent and still, David stopped shooting. “That’s a wrap, I’d say.”

Jen quickly agreed. “Good idea. Umm, David, why don’t we leave Abbe and Gabe alone to … recover?”

“Yes, of course.” David pressed something on the camera, removed a blue memory card, and laid it on a side table near the platform. “That’s yours, as agreed.”

“Thanks,” he replied.

Jen took David by the arm and pulled him along toward the door. “We’ll be in the office,” she said. “Take your time.”

Gabe waited for the door to close and then approached the bed. “The session is now over,” he said.

Abbe stirred and moaned. “Oh my god, Gabe, that was hot. Tell me you thought that was hot.”

“It was hot,” he agreed. “I can’t say much more as most of the blood has left my brain.”

“If you don’t get over here and take me right now, I’ll have your balls in a jar.”

“Well, since you put it that way ...”

Twenty minutes later a slightly breathless Gabe and Abbe knocked on the office door. “Sorry to keep you waiting,” he said. “Abbe needed … a bit of recovery time.”

“Oh, of course.” Jen and David seemed to blush just a little. “We understand.”

Gabe produced a check from his pocket and held it out. David started to get up, seemed to think better of it, and simply reached from his position behind the desk. “Was everything, umm, satisfactory?”

Now Abbe blushed. “Oh, yes. Quite … satisfactory.”

They said their goodbyes and Jen saw them to the front door, locking it again as they left. “Gee,” Abbe remarked as they got into the car, “What do you suppose those two are doing right now?”

“Who’s to say?” Gabe grinned and squeezed her hand. “By the way,” he said, “this is yours.” He handed her the blue memory card from David’s camera.

“Is this …?”

“Yes,” he assured her. “I gave him this card to load into the camera before you came out, and you saw him take it out and leave it with us when the session was over. The photos he took of you exist only on this card, which is now under your control.”

Abbe leaned over for a long, tender kiss. “Thank you.”

“I, too, appreciate the wisdom of reality TV. What will you do with it?”

She thought a moment, then tucked the little card into her bra. “I’ll just let you wonder for a bit.”

“My birthday’s coming up,” he offered hopefully.

“Home, Gabe.”

Just after the official start of Spring, Abbe treated Gabe to a deluxe birthday dinner at home. They had chateaubriand, garlic mashed potatoes, and crisp asparagus with a hearty wine to wash it down. With the dishes in the dishwasher and their stomachs full, they moved to the sofa with the last of their wine.

“Ready for your present, darling?” Abbe asked.

Gabe, loosened a bit by the wine, leered openly down her blouse. “I’ve been ready.”

“I’m glad you feel that way, love.” She reached behind her and produced a thick manilla envelope from the side table. “I hope you like it.” He opened the envelope and found a magazine inside. A plain brown paper band hid most of the cover but the title was clear. “Penthouse?” he read, puzzled.

“Keep going.”

He slid off the brown paper and saw Abbe, draped in the gold silk shawl, looking up at him seductively. “Pet of the Month Abbe Sloan shows all,” said the teaser below.

Gabe felt his mouth open as he stared at the magazine cover. “You didn’t!”

“Of course not, silly.” Abbe bounced on the couch with the pleasure of his reaction. “Even if I had, it wouldn’t be in print that quickly. But it’s amazing what you can find on the Internet these days.”

He leafed through the magazine and saw page after page of Abbe, nude and fondling herself and having orgasms, and felt himself getting hard as he remembered the session.

“I found a place online that makes fake magazines with pictures you supply,” she explained to her dumbfounded lover. “I wasn’t about to send some unknown website these photos, of course, but it did make me wonder if Jen and David could do something similar. And it turns out, they could. So happy birthday, love.”

Gabe was still turning pages and barely heard her. “Holy shit,” he finally said. “This is amazing. You’re amazing.”

She grinned and kissed him. “Let’s take this celebration to the bedroom, shall we?”

“Oh, yes!”