The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rescue of Ms Americana

A sequel to Ms Americana’s Descent, Noah Vale and his bill to legalize prostitution is the idea and property of Pegasus, as told in his ‘Delta Nights’ series. Used with his permission.

Chapter One: The Search Begins

Lydia Wills, the ward of Brenda Wade and sidekick of Ms Americana as Flag Girl, had not heard from her guardian for 3 days and was becoming worried. She had decided to study abroad for a year and had been accepted to Cambridge in England. She was in the 4th month of her studies when there were no emails or phone calls and after some thought decided to call Tanya O’Donnel, the secret identity of Got Gal, the number two heroine in Delta City. When all she could get was her voice mail, and not wanting to leave this message on there, she then called Anita Jackson, her sidekick as Got Chic.

“Hello?” Anita said.

“Hi Anita, its Lydia,”

“Hey girl, how’s England?” Anita asked. Anita Jackson was 19 and a college student like Lydia. She was black, wore her hair in rows, and had a 38C-24-36 body on a 105lb 5′5 inch frame.

“Fantastic, I’m really enjoying myself, but I called because of Brenda. I haven’t heard from her in 3 days and I’m worried,” Lydia said.

“Hey, Tanya and I were just discussing the fact that we hadn’t heard of Brenda for awhile,” Anita said. The heroines of Delta City never referred to their secret identity, only the public one, on the phone because of caller id and the proliferation of listening devices capable of intercepting cell phone calls. “Tanya had suggested calling you tonight if we hadn’t heard anything today, but since you’re calling us and haven’t heard from her either, I guess we’ll have to start looking around and see what we can find.”

“Hey, I appreciate that Anita. Tell Tanya thanks and you let me know what you find out, okay? I’m about to come home so I can look for her.”

“You stay in England, that’s where Brenda wanted you for this year’s study. I’ll call, or have Brenda call you, when we find her.”

“Okay, I’ll wait to hear from you, thanks. Bye.” Lydia ended the call and checked the time; she had a class in 5 minutes and would have to run to be there on time.

In Delta City, Anita put down her cell and thought of where Tanya was today. In her identity as Tanya O’Donnel, she was an anchorwoman on one of the local TV stations and was out getting an interview. Anita was her camera girl but Tanya didn’t need it filmed so she had not gone. That would explain her failing to answer her phone; she was still engaged in the interview. Oh that’s right; the interviewee was the State Representative from Delta City, Noah Vale, who was home; trying to get public acceptance of his current bill for the legalization of prostitution and government control of it. He had introduced the bill in the House several weeks ago, as the State Senator from here, had introduced it on the Senate floor. It would only legalize prostitution in Delta City, not the entire state, and everyone in town was against it. The citizens feared for their safety with it allowed here and the pimps and madam’s who ran the hookers and bordellos in the Tenderloin District, didn’t want to give their livelihood over to the state. Anita sent a text message to Tanya to call her ASAP, and returned to her studies, midterm exams were approaching.

Tanya O’Donnel sat in an easy chair of the Balcony Hotel’s penthouse apartment living room. Noah Vale, the charismatic representative from Delta City, sat opposite her on the couch as he admired her beauty. She stood 5′ 10 and weighed 135 lbs, with gold blonde hair and blue eyes, all packaged on a 38G-24-40 frame.

“So Representative Vale, how will your bill help Delta City?” she asked.

“Please, call me Noah. The law would legalize prostitution in Delta City, but only within the Tenderloin District. As you know, that area has the drug and prostitution problems of this city, and covers a quarter of the city from the waterfront inward. The legalization of prostitution will clean that area up. The government will run the girls and collect taxes from them, like any other job. There will be no pimps or madams taking their money or beating on them. With this legalized, it will increase police patrols within the area and should help curb the drug sales going on there as well.” He responded.

“What will this cost us?” was the next question.

“Nothing, not a single cent, the bordellos would all become state property. All working girls would be required to get a license to work and to rent a room in the former bordellos. They would pay for a room and the utilities on the house. A state employed accountant would get their income amounts for the day and assess their tax that night and they’d be required to pay it, just like your employer withholds your taxes. With all prostitutes so regulated and required to live in the state owned bordellos, crime will drop dramatically in the area. Their rent and taxes would pay for the accountant in the area and extra police officers on the force to increase patrols in the area. The decrease in crime will affect the entire city. Therefore, Delta City benefits, not loses, because of this law. I think I have the votes to get it passed and sent to the Senate, where Senator Groves assures me he has the votes for passage. The Governor has told both of us that he will sign it if the Bill comes before him. I think this will be law by the 1st of the year.”

“Thank you for your time Representative Vale,” Tanya said, ending the interview. She stood and shook hands with him and got in the elevator. She exited the hotel and headed for her car, turning her cell phone on. It immediately beeped and she called Anita as requested and was filled in on Lydia’s call.

“Alright, I’ve finished my interview and will come home now,” she said. Upon arrival at the townhouse she shared with Anita, the two sat down to discuss the situation.

“Ms Americana had stopped a student selling drugs in the High School and rescued a boy from some bullies about a month ago. I think maybe we had better go to the school and see if anything unusual occurred then or since.” Tanya said.

“Okay, I agree, but does Got Gal and Got Chic visit the school or does Tanya O’Donnel and Anita Jackson visit it?” Anita asked.

“Tanya and Anita, we’ll cover the visit as a news piece on Ms Americana’s fight against drugs. Its 12:30 and I think we’d better go now,” Tanya replied and the two women went to her car, Anita carrying her camera bag to shoot the piece with. When they arrived at the High School they were immediately shown into the principal’s office where Anita got ready to film.

“Ms O’Donnel, what an honor, the anchorwoman for the 6:00 news in my office,” he said as he shook Tanya’s outstretched hand, “please have a seat.”

“Thank you,” she replied. “This is Anita Jackson, my camera girl. Would it be okay to film this visit? I’m going to do a story on Ms Americana and understand she was here, to stop drug sales, about a month ago?” she asked.

“Oh yes, she can film and you’re right, Ms Americana came about a month ago and stopped one of the students from selling here in the school and rescued a junior, named Max, from two seniors. They apparently became friends as she’s here at least once a week to see him and check on our drug situation. She hasn’t been here since last Thursday however.”

“Can you call Max here so we can interview him also?” Tanya asked.

“No, I’m afraid not. He’s been out of school this week. Home sick, I believe his mother said when she called Monday morning.” He replied. After some general questions to allay suspicions over their visit, the two women left the school after getting Max’s home address.

“I think Got Gal will visit Max and Anita will return to her studies for midterms,” Tanya said as they left the school parking lot. When they arrived home and got inside away from any possible prying eyes Tanya pulled forth the Got emerald, the source of her powers. If the emerald was more than several inches from her body, she had the normal Aphrodite powers, accelerated healing and resilience. With the emerald she is super strong, has increased speed, is resilient to impact damage and can fly. She held the emerald up and chanted,

“By the fertility Goddess of Got, give me the power to fight evil. Bring forth Got Gal” With a shower of sparks and ethereal lightning Tanya O’Donnel, the conservatively dressed anchorwoman, becomes Got Gal, the sexily dressed heroin. Her costume consists of a lilac g string bikini, with matching mask, cape and opera length gloves. Her scant costume is the result of the Got emerald, now nestled between her breasts. The emerald is cursed and slowly influences it’s wearer into sexier acts of exhibitionism and sexual peril. The influence of the emerald has caused her to lose to her opponents on several occasions, although that could be a blessing as they’d rather fuck her than kill her when she’s defeated. She streaked out a window and up into the sky as quick as lightning, thus ensuring no one sees Got Gal leaving the townhouse. A few minutes of flying and she was landing in Max’s front yard.

Unnoticed by her a car quickly pulled to the curb up the street seeing her arrival. Inside the car Ramon Prize and Tony asked each other what Got Gal was doing at the kids’ house. If Got Gal had X-ray vision she would have seen the reason for Max’s absence from school. His mother, her skirt up to her waist and crotch of her panties pulled aside, was riding her son’s cock. Max had spent the previous weekend wondering why Ms Americana hadn’t shown up to take him out and fuck him. Finally Monday morning, after his father left for work, he had hypnotized his mother into calling the school and reporting him sick. Once that was accomplished she fell to her knees and gave him a blowjob. Max had spent the week having sex with his mother from the time his dad left, until just before he was due home. They had gone shopping Monday afternoon and he had ordered her to buy a garter belt, nylons, g string and bra set at Lydia’s Secret lingerie store and a see thru blouse and short micro mini skirt at the women’s clothing store next door. She had posed for pictures in this outfit and made videos stripping from it and masturbating for him. Outside Got Gal walked to the front door and knocked. Max had his mother dismount and pull her skirt down to answer the door. When the door opened Got Gal was greeted by the sight of a woman in her mid thirties dressed like a teenager. Her skirt barely covered her panties in front and she was sure it barely covered her ass also. The straps from a garter belt ran a few inches from the skirt hem to the tops of a pair of nylons. If she walked or did anything else, Got Gal was sure her pussy and ass would be on display. Her bra was in plain sight thru her sheer blouse and showed itself to be a shelf bra with her nipples also plainly visible thru the blouse. Got Gal briefly wondered why a mother would wear such an outfit, especially with a 17 yr old son in the house. The thought of the mother and son having sex ran through her mind but was quickly dismissed. Because of the Got emerald’s curse, other than her son’s presence while dressed like this, Got Gal saw nothing wrong with the exhibitionist outfit.

“Hello, I’m Got Gal and I was wondering if Max was home,” she said.

“What is it with my son? First Ms Americana is visiting him all the time and now Got Gal wants to see him.” Max’s mother said. “But, anyway yes, he’s home. Please come in.” She stepped back and allowed Got Gal to enter the house, closed the door and yelled for Max as she showed Got Gal to a seat on the couch in the living room. Max adjusted his clothes and went into the room to see what his mother wanted. After Got Gal was seated, her hostess sat on a chair and Got Gal saw everything under her skirt, noticing her panties matched the bra and stockings. Max entered the room,

“Yes, mom?” he asked and then noticed the guest. “Oh, Got Gal. What are you doing here?”

“Your principal, and now your mom, said you and Ms Americana have apparently become close friends since she rescued you from the bullies awhile ago. The principal said she had been to the school last Thursday and had been seen talking to you. Friday, I talked to her briefly but no one has heard from her since. What did you talk to her about on Thursday?” she asked. Max, unaware as of yet, of Ramon Prize’s plans for heroines, and his role in it, failed to set her up for a trap.

“Just the normal stuff, how school was going and if the bullies were staying away from the other kids in school.” He replied. “I’m sorry I can’t tell you anything more than that. I know it isn’t much help.”

“That’s okay, but if you think of something call Tanya O’Donnel at this number,” Got Gal said as she handed him a business card. She got up and mother and son walked to the door and watched her leap into the air and fly off.

“Did you see that nipple flash when she pulled that card out of her bra?” Max asked his mother.

“Yes dear, I did. Now would you like to finish fucking?” she asked. Max was about to respond when a black car stopped in front of the house and two men got out and approached them.

“Are you the Great Illusionist’s pupil, Max?” one of the men asked. Max knew he had seen the one man’s face before but couldn’t remember where or who he was.

“That’s me,” he replied.

“I’d like to talk to you about your abilities, I’m Ramon Prize.” Max immediately knew who he was. The drug kingpin and crime boss of Delta City. What did he want with a teenaged kid like him?

“What can I do for you?” he asked as he watched the other man ogle his scantily dressed mother, standing there and awaiting his command.

“I’d like to talk to you alone, Tony take this bimbo in the house,” Ramon said.

“This bimbo, as you called her, is my mother. If you want to talk to me about my hypnotism abilities, watch this. Mom, pull up your skirt and show these gentlemen your g string.” His mother immediately pulled her skirt up and then slowly turned in a circle. “Take Tony in the house and give him a tour,” he ordered, “of your body. Make sure he explores your mouth and pussy and leaves a gift in your cunt to pay for the tour.” She took Tony’s hand and led him inside.

“Okay Mr. Prize, what can I do for you?” he asked when they were alone.

“Can we go inside and talk? I don’t want anyone to see and recognize me,” Ramon said. Max led him to the living room and they saw his mother kneeling between Tony’s legs, sucking his cock.

“Maybe we should go into the kitchen, or up to my room,” he said as he led Ramon up the stairs to his bedroom. Max set on the bed and waved the crime boss to his desk chair.

“I had the Great Illusionist inform you of my shipment last Friday night. I captured Ms Americana and she is now stripping in my club, The Waterfront. She also has a room there and in just several days has become my most popular whore. She’s making me a fortune. Now, why was Got Gal here?”

“She’s looking for Ms Americana and had heard of our friendship and us being seen together last Thursday. She wanted to know what was said to see if there was a lead there. She gave me Tanya O’Donnel’s card and told me to call her if I thought of anything else or heard from Ms Americana.”

“That makes sense. It’s an established fact that the anchorwoman can reach Got Gal at anytime. Kind of like Brenda Wade being able to contact Ms Americana. I’m surprised Wade hasn’t been around to see you, or has she?”

“No, I haven’t seen her. Now, I know why Ms Americana didn’t follow my orders and pick me up for a fuck session at 9:00 last Saturday morning.” Max said as everything sank in. He had set Ms Americana up for a trap and now she was Ramon’s prize stripper whore.

“Okay Max, I’d like you to do something for me. I’m having the Great Illusionist control all my hookers, including Ms Americana, with a weekly hypnotism session. I’d like you to contact Tanya and have her relay to Got Gal that I had something to do with Ms Americana’s disappearance. Tell her I have a shipment coming in at 10:00 Saturday night. You come to the club and someone will take you to Ms Americana’s room and you can have some of that fine ass. When Got Gal, and hopefully Got Chic, are captured Saturday night, they will be available to you also. I will make any of my whores available to you on a regular basis if you start working for me. I’ll set you up in the Great Illusionists place and let him leave town like he wanted. You’ll become my hypnotist and all your living expenses will be covered, as well as a car. Drop out of school and work for me full time. If you want, bring your mom with you to your new pad, or send her to The Waterfront, and I’ll put her to work showing that body of hers and letting men buy some. Any money she generates whoring for me is yours. Then your pad is woman free if you want to take one of the girls home for the night or even a few days.” Max thought about the offer for a minute.

“Okay, let me see if I have this straight, I get Got Gal to your warehouse for you to capture like Ms Americana, drop out of school and go to work for you full time and you’ll set me up in the apartment, give me a car, and all the pussy I want from any of your girls that I want, Ms Americana, Got Gal or any other heroine we can lure into a trap, included?” Max asked.

“Yeah, you’ll get all that for delivering heroines to the club to work and doing a weekly hypnotism session in the club and making sure everyone stays under our control. How about I make your new car a Mustang convertible? You call Tanya O’Donnel and then Tony, you and I will go get your car and then we’ll go to the club so you can have a one on one with Ms Ameriwhore.”

“What do you think my mom would earn for me in a week?” Max asked.

“With her looks and body, with her tips when stripping and fees to go to her room with her, I’d say $1500 to $2000 a week. I’ve got customers who like the older women, especially 21-25 yr olds. I think they fantasize they’re fucking their mom. If you’d get on stage with her, we announce she is your mom, then you fuck her or have her suck you off, you’d probably make a couple hundred dollars for that show. In fact, you do a live sex show with her and I’ll guarantee you $500 for it.”

“Well I’ve got no problem dropping out of school; I haven’t been there this week anyway. Two school bullies, Sean and Ron, are probably looking for me. We all had Ms Americana the Saturday before she disappeared and they wanted more but I haven’t delivered her to them for their use. I’ve been fucking mom all week while dad’s at work and I have no problem whoring her out. So I call Tanya O’Donnel and then you, mom and I go to the club and I think mom and Ms Americana should do a show for the customers before the two of them and I go to a room for our session. You have Tony go and make sure Sean and Ron don’t come looking for me. I’ll have mom leave dad a note that she’s running off with her lover and I’ll leave one saying I’m quitting school and leaving home also. He won’t put it together that I’m the lover she’s running off with so he won’t come looking for us.’ Max said as he summed up his wants and what he could do to stop his father from calling the police over their disappearance.

“You’ve got a deal, kid. Let’s go down stairs and get the ball rolling.”

Max and Ramon walked downstairs and found Tony and Max’s mother sitting on the couch together. Ramon gave Tony his orders and Max commanded his mother to write her note. He called Tanya O’Donnel’s number and left a message on it about Ramon Prize’s shipment on Saturday and his belief Ramon had something to do with Ms Americana’s disappearance. Max wrote his note and then called his dog, Sam, told Ramon how Ms Americana liked to fuck him and then the four went to his mother’s car and left, Tony having already left in his car to find Sean and Ron. Max’s moms car would end up in a chop shop and be sold off as parts. Max’s father got home from work and found the notes, learning his entire immediate family had run off. After a bottle of whisky, his shotgun was placed under his chin, and with a simple tug on the trigger, his brains sprayed the wall behind him.