The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for Doctor Who, the NHS or similar, you ought to go read something else. Normally I’d have, “This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts,” or something similar here but not this time. There is no sex in this story; still, you should find it amusing.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

This one sprung out of Lost’s Impostor Exhibition on the MC Forum and as an exhibition piece has only light outside support. My thanks go out to Robotunit8 for her permission to post this and the loan of her ocular subsystems.

Repairs

A Blatant Swipe of Robotunit8

By William Pratt

Stephanie was horrified when she caught the news. There were no names given, pending notification of kin, but even though it was spread liberally over the road and the front of a lorry, she recognized her old car the instant she saw the sticker on what was left of the fender. By itself, that wasn’t the horrible part! She’d given her old car to Louise, her sister, when Stephanie had moved to London for her new job. As yet unidentified middle-aged woman did not sit well, as that could easily be used to describe Louise. Not even waiting for the report to end, Stephanie was on the phone calling mum, getting dad, and promising to be out the next day.

In actuality, it took another two days to convince her boss that a sister in a coma (and probably going to die) was important enough to take an unscheduled leave in the middle of a week, but at the end of the row, she got Friday afternoon, the weekend, and Monday morning off. The rail was easier to book by far, but given Louise’s reported condition, Stephanie could arrive a week late and still not miss a thing. Other than the unfortunately likely unmentionable.

There weren’t many people waiting for the train as it pulled into the station, not even mum or dad. That certainly looked bad. Something had likely taken a turn for the worse, and they were probably sitting at the hospital. The only people standing on the platform as Stephanie got off were a few business types looking grim, a couple labourers looking grimmer, and some bouncy girl in a tight top and very little bottom hopping up and down and waving at someone behind Stephanie. The boy she was waiting for was certainly a lucky one.

Just for a peek at the handsome devil, you understand, Stephanie looked behind her to see if she could pick off who the lucky one was, but unless the Nun was up to some very questionable things in her spare time, the girl was going to be disappointed. No handsome young gentleman was getting off at this station.

The waiting grumpy gentlemen, to the man, got onto the train while the Nun collected her baggage and departed, leaving Stephanie alone with the buxom young lady.

‘Score one for the Church,’ thought Stephanie. ‘People are too willing to expect the worst of the clergy these days.’

She collected her overnight bag and luggage from the handlers and wondered if she should settle in for a wait or just grab a cab to the hospital. She was looking for a phone booth when she felt a tap on the shoulder.

“Excuse me, Stephanie, but I have mum’s car around the side if you’re done playing around.”

She turned and even face to face it took a while to realize that the bouncy girl waving hadn’t been just some bouncy girl waiting for her boyfriend. It was Louise! The face was mostly the same as Stephanie recalled it, but the body........ Getting hit by a lorry certainly suited Louise

“What are......? How did you get out of the hospital?”

“What? Don’t I look healthy enough for you?”

Stephanie stood there looking stupid for long enough to realize that she was doing it. “Louise! My god, look at you! You look fantastic! Are you sure you’ve been in an accident? Yesterday afternoon, mum and dad said you were just shy of dead! Never going to walk again, they said.”

“Thank god for Colin. The NHS doctors didn’t know what to do; they just kept arguing and telling people I’d never move again. It was horrible! I could hear everything, but I couldn’t do anything. I actually heard them discussing just unplugging me, but Colin came that night, and he fixed up everything in about half an hour. I’ve been out and about shopping all day, and I’ve never felt better.”

“Half an......? Colin? Who’s Colin?”

“My boyfriend, silly! Colin Clive. You met him at Christmas.”

“You’re still seeing that skinny guy? You can do better than that.”

Slap! Stephanie recoiled, hurt far less than shocked and that was saying a lot. Louise packed a wallop.

“Hurt did it?” asked her indignant sister. “I wouldn’t be walking, talking, or anywhere near this good of shape without Colin, thank you very much. Sure, he doesn’t look that impressive, but he makes Isaac Newton look like an idiot! He knows everything about everything!

“And he’s fan-tastic in bed.”

‘Shopping,’ thought Stephanie, her arms loaded down with bags as Louise opened the door to the house she shared with Colin. ‘Louise must have been very glad to be alive if she was going shopping, let alone the sorts of things she bought. Still, I want to see mum and dad. See if they have an explanation for this.’

“Oh that?” Louise said over a scandalous bit of lace when they were inside. “That’s for Colin. I think he’ll like it.”

“I should think so!” Stephanie replied. “I can’t think of a man, except perhaps Sir Elton or George Michael, who wouldn’t! How can you afford all of this?”

“I can’t! That’s what makes it so special! I can’t, but Colin can. He makes money hand-over-fist off of some of the things he’s invented......and the work he does for the MoD!”

“The Ministry of Defence?”

“Yes! I shouldn’t talk about it. Colin’s not really allowed to talk about it either, but a girl picks up these things. Especially when she wears bits of lace around the boys.”

“Bits of lace, indeed. That is hardly more than a bit. I couldn’t get away with something like that, and last time I saw you, you couldn’t either. You must have lost ten-twenty pounds since Christmas. I look like I put it all on for you! You have to tell me what diet you’re on.”

“I haven’t been dieting a bit. I must have lost it when I was lying in the hospital for three days. It’s not like I ate much or anything at all.”

“Well, you should be weak as a kitten, then, because starvation doesn’t account for the muscle tone. If your Colin helped you get into this kind of shape, I definitely have to meet him.”

A smile crept over Louise’s face at the admission that her boyfriend might actually be worthwhile. She looked smug for a few moments and then asked, “Stephanie......have you ever considered having a threesome?”

“What? Never!”

“Oh. Oh. Colin brought it up last night and I thought it would be a wonderful way to reward him for putting me back together. I know I shouldn’t have asked you. I just don’t know anyone else to ask. You at least live in the city and people are more.....you know.....there, so I thought it was worth a try. Maybe you’d know someone......!”

“Worth a try? I think I’m going to have a talk with this Colin of yours.”

“Well, you’ll get your chance if you’re going to be staying with us for the next three nights. Now, I’m going to start dinner and try some of this stuff. Salmon sound good? There is this sauce that Colin just absolutely loves.”

“When did you learn to cook?”

“Well, Colin couldn’t, so one of us had to learn, and you know, Colin’s always busy.”

With that, she grabbed two of the bags and vanished up the monstrous set of stairs that looked down on the hall.

Stephanie didn’t want to look into the kitchen while Louise worked. Somehow she knew her sister would be wearing the little lacy thing. She didn’t know what was worse: Her sister being so different or the fact that Louise could wear those little scraps and wear them well.

‘I’d look like an idiot, a chubby idiot, in that get-up.’

Colin didn’t have much of a flat. Louise called it a flat, but Stephanie had a flat. This most assuredly was not a flat. A penthouse, maybe, but for that it had to be part of another building. Colin had something closer to a small manor. Wandering around, it was very nice, Colin didn’t look like much, but he had taste and the money to outfit accordingly.

One room marked ‘Lab. Do Not Enter Unless Trained In Lab Safety or Accompanied By A Trained Individual. Danger High Powered Equipment.’ was locked. Along with the warning was a long list of things not to bring into the lab, including food and drink, metal jewellery or watches, and cellular phones. Not that Stephanie wasn’t curious, but any door with that many dire warnings was probably best left alone. That was where he likely performed his bizarre experiments like restoring terribly broken accident victims to perfect and complete health in less than a day.

‘He could have his own little Porton Down in there, for all I know.’

That would certainly explain how he turned Louise into a devoted love-slave, unmarried housewife, and cook in less than three months. She also had to admit that there was a strange sort of personal appeal to the idea, since she really wasn’t particularly talented in any of those skills, or in the sort of physical shape where men would line up to try out the first. Louise certainly was. Anything that could teach Louise how to cook in under three months couldn’t be all bad, and she definitely was happy. Still, Stephanie was concerned for her baby sister.

Finally she gave up and looked in the kitchen. Louise wasn’t there.

“Upstairs, then,” she said to herself and walked to top of the stairs to the balcony.

“Some place, isn’t it, Stephanie?”

Stephanie turned around and sure enough, her sister wore the lace scraps she’d bought. She had a broom and a dustpan. But that wasn’t all.

She had the body of a model. At Christmas, the two of them were both equally podgy, but now, barely more than three months later, Louise had a body that had been exercised religiously every day for years. An impossible male-fantasy body.

Her hair was longer. This afternoon it was at her shoulders and now it ran most of the way down her back. And maybe it was just the lace baring most of them, but Stephanie swore her sister’s breasts were bigger.

The scar where she’d fallen into the Grint’s iron fence was gone.

The freckles were gone and Louise was tanned. That was the deciding point for Stephanie.

‘We never tan. None of us. Not me. Not Mum and dad. Never Louise. We burn red as lobsters on an overcast day in midwinter.’

A realization hit. ‘That’s how she got better so fast, she’s not Louise. She can’t be.’ Another realisation hit. ‘That’s why she hasn’t given me a chance to get in touch with mum! Am I being kidnapped? Or have I gone mad?’

“Stephanie?” asked the doppelganger. “Are you alright?”

“You!” Stephanie screamed, grabbing the broom and wrenching it from her fake sister. “You aren’t my sister! I don’t know who you are, but you aren’t my sister!”

She lashed out with the broom to keep whoever it was pretending to be her sister away. She took another wild swing and, “Oh no!”

The broom cracked, but by then it was too late. Louise’s head came off with a popping sound as she fell over. It rolled around on the floor for a while. A spark shot out of Louise’s neck and Stephanie fainted.

“How are you feeling, Stephanie?” asked a voice. A man’s voice.

She sat in a chair in the main hall again, confused and feeling somewhat fuzzy. A little turned on, actually.

“Hello Stephanie. It’s nice to see you again. You and Louise had a bit of an accident, I think, but it’s all right now. Almost all right. I’ve got you patched up, and now all I have to do is put your sister’s head back on.”

“Robot,” Stephanie mumbled, her mind clearing. Most of it, that is. “Not my sister.”

“Of course she’s still your sister. Everything that made Louise Louise is still there. I just had to replace some of the broken bits and dispose of the body and......all was well again. The people at the hospital didn’t have a clue what to do. The accident was bad, yes, even if I could reconnect her brain to the rest of her functions, she wouldn’t walk again. The hardware was just too damaged, so I replaced all of it.”

“What?” She jumped to her feet. “You mean Louise is dead, and you replaced her with a robot?”

“Dead? Not hardly. I saved her brain.”

“You mean........” Stephanie’s hand twitched a little, but finally stopped shaking. The springs in the chair went gink as she dropped back into it.

“Of course. You don’t think I’d kill the woman I love or leave her a vegetable, do you? Or let the barbarians at the hospital amputate everything and say that was the best they could do. Sickening and sad how backwards they are, really!”

“But how? How could you? She was in the hospital!”

“And I am one of the world best neurosurgeons. And chemists. And electrical physicists. And a good number of other things, including the mouth organ for some reason. Getting into the hospital was child’s play; they invited me in to take a look and see what I could do. Taking Louise’s brain out and transplanting it was easy. They had most of the apparatus I needed on hand. Disposing of the body afterward was the awkward part. That and getting her transferred to my care before those idiot doctors got another look at her.

“They put too much emphasis on the flesh in most hospitals. You see, the body is just a tool—”

“So you really sucked her brains out and put them into the body of a Page Three girl?”

“Oh no no no no. Technically she can’t be a Page Three girl. She has silicone implants and they...... They don’t allow that sort of thing on Page Three anymore.”

“She is a silicone implant, you idiot! She’s a robot!”

“Well, yes, but think of the advantages! She’ll never get sick, old, or fat. She can look like whatever she wants to look like just by thinking about it, and when she wants a rest, she can simply turn herself off. No more of those depressants she took to get a good night’s sleep. If she’s unhappy, at the flip of a switch she can be happy again. It’s healthy living at the very finest! Even the dull, dreary tasks of life can be automated away and run in the background while the mind works on more important things.

“Now we’d better get her head back on. Without the body, she has a battery life of about four hours and we should be coming up on the limits. Come to think of it, perhaps I should relocate the brain to the torso in the next design so that we can avoid future unpleasantness of this nature. Yes, that seems like a good idea.”

She stood unsteadily and wobbled more than walked over to where her sister lay, headless. “How long was I unconscious? It must have been hours!”

“Almost four. I was coming up the walk when I saw you fall. You’re quite lucky I came when I did. You might have been hurt.”

“I must have been. I’m still a little dizzy.” Looking at her sister the robot, Stephanie felt the sense of horror being replaced by something else. She was getting turned on again. “You say you can make her feel happy electronically?”

“Of course,” he said, lining Louise’s head up with her body and pressing down. Louise jolted. “Simplicity itself. One must simply attach wires to the correct inputs, apply a carefully regulated voltage, and then just press the remote control. Ah, you must never leave it on for too long or do it too often; the brain becomes dependent. But for a quick pick-me-up on a bad morning, it’s better than coffee. Watch.”

He adjusted Louise’s head, then patted around on his chest looking for something. He pulled a slim card out of a pocket, tapped it with his index finger, and then put the card back away.

“Louise? Up you go girl. How are you feeling?”

“Horny, lover. Let’s fu huuuuuuuu!”

Stephanie watched, amazed, as her sister jolted again, screamed a silent scream, and began to gasp and thrash. Her body arched and she slumped back over, still twitching lightly as her head popped off again and bounced down the stairs making a “cuh-cuh-cuh” sound. If the ending hadn’t been so horrible, Stephanie might have come herself.

“Oh bugger,” said Colin, looking at her accusingly. “You broke the clasp that locks the head in place.”

“She......! She just had an org........! You can make her........!”

“Now I have to machine another one of those bloody parts,” said Colin as he dashed down the stairs after the errant head. “I’ve been in the shop for the last three hours, and I was really looking forward to dinner and the show tonight.”

She looked at her sister lying there, headless, but svelte, toned, and wrapped in a tiny scrap of lace. No scars, no sag, no stretches, no markings, no more damn freckles—unless she wanted them. She was tanned. And she could have a mind-blowing orgasm whenever she wanted. Why Louise gasped for air when she didn’t really need to breathe was completely beyond Stephanie, but Colin probably had a good reason for that, even if it was simply, “It looks proper that way.”

“Oh,” Stephanie blurted, dizziness gone completely now, having been replaced by something else much more fun. “I didn’t mean to. I panicked. This robot thing...... It’s a shock! Does it hurt? Could some one, you know, try it out? Just for a while?”

“Going to take me at least half an hour in the machine shop to fix the clasp,” Colin muttered, stomping up the steps. “And then I’m going to need both of you to help with the body.”

“What body?” Stephanie asked. “Louise’s? I thought you did that already.”

“Louise? Not Louise,” he snapped. “The other bloody body.”

He plugged Louise’s head back in, more carefully this time. “Careful how you move, darling. I don’t want to have to resort to tape.”

“Colin. So hot, Colin. Want you. I bought some new clothes. You like?” Her head bobbed over as she reached for her lover.

“Before you two start anything,” said Stephanie. “I want to know what about the body.”

“Colin?” asked Louise. “I thought you got rid of my body.”

“Not yours, my love. Your sister fainted dead away and fell over the railing. Hold your head on, Louise, and please be careful. The backup battery must be running down. It’s almost nine in the evening and I’ve working like mad ever since I got home. I can’t imagine how great-great-granddad—mother’s side, of course—put up with all of this dead body business, but he at least had Igor along to help. That had to help. These days, you show people a dead body and they start running around like headless chickens”

Stephanie made a squeaking sound, fell over into a dead faint, and toppled over the railing again.

“Oh bloody hell!” shouted Colin in disgust. “Does she always do this when she’s upset? I can’t understand how people get so attached to their bodies. Silly things.”

“Upset?” said Louise, holding her head on as she looked down at her sister. “Look at that smile on her face! I’d say she thinks she’s died and gone to heaven. Say...... do you think we can fool around a little before we go to the workshop?”