The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The first two parts are just “set-up” for those impatient for the hot part you may want to skip them. Personally, I enjoy reading about who the character was before changes are enacted on them. Slow build up => hot sex, enjoy

The Remote Process 5

The clear glass outer doors closed; my feet again treading on the concrete away from the red bricked building. I stopped to take one last glance at the structure behind me, my disappointment showing itself in an audible sigh. My eyes passed slowly along the giant sign emblazoned upon those tall brick walls: Hughes Highschool.

Ms. Patel had become Mrs. Hayes and had run off with Mr. Hayes to India to do social work type stuff. There was some other things that Mr. Wallace, her old coworker and friend, had told me, but none of it‘s worth mentioning.

What mattered was that fantasy number 1, sex with hot teacher, had pretty reasonably slipped out of my reach. My feet shuffled against the ground as I headed out across the street, my head lowered, brooding.

I understood there were plenty of other hot teachers out there, but… it was Ms. Patel. She was dark skin, small but still meaningful curves completed by a cute face and a dead sexy accent. She was one of the first major crushes of my post pubescent childhood. She had been the only pretty female teacher in my highschool under fifty. And that wasn’t to say that there was anything special about the 50+ types. This is all beside the point of course, which was the straight out importance of nostalgia.

Hypothetically she may not have been out of my reach, but it really wasn’t worth it. And like it or not I respected what she had gone off to do. It kind of rendered the whole “casual” notion of what I wanted to do moot.

I kept walking, a deep sigh escaped from my mouth as my legs went on auto pilot, my feet crackling into the shallow snow. What was I going to do? What was my next plan of action?

There had to be plan B, or B2 maybe.

The problem with plan B was that Carrie, my old babysitter and my first post pubescent fantasy, had moved out to Seattle some years back, and it was past Christmas. Plan B2, my boss, Veronica Castilla, had a different issue of its own. Let’s just say that in order to have what I wanted I needed to have her on the pissed side of temperaments.

And that was going to take a few days of not coming into work, and not calling in, and not picking up when her assistant inevitably called me on my cell. I’ll go into greater detail later.

The nature of the beast was that I had some time to kill. Under normal circumstances this would have been a wonderful thing. But with that remote sitting in my coat pocket, and my head full of stilted fantasies it was quickly becoming a “What the fuck” kind of thing.

I kept walking. My mind ran through what I had to do, what I could do. It was early afternoon Monday. Something was happening Monday. It wasn’t the issue of Whitney’s paper. That had been resolved already. Tantalovich was a tall lanky Polish-American guy in his early fifties, didn’t even have a nice looking assistant, fat and her face was a little lopsided in the not good sort of way. In fact none of the women in the poly-sci wing of the school had shown any real promise whatsoever. They were either old or ugly. How Whitney had managed to be such an amazing exception rested beyond my own comprehension. Those large dark breasts, long creamy chocolate legs…

I paused at that thought, my face crinkled at the vaguely unnatural feeling of it.

My head was still burning full of thoughts about sex. What was up with me? I’d done it twice yesterday. It had been great both times. Still my libido raged like… like I was a virgin back in highschool, just discovering the awesomeness that is woman, and ogling any and all wonderful things that bounced.

I’m not talking about balls either.

I sighed, my turning head up, paying attention to where I was going for the first time in awhile. My head shifted up and down South street, taking in the houses, familiar places. I smiled at the slow realization that I had been walking the old route I used to take coming back from highschool. Over five years since my last day there and my subconscious still knew it.

That’s then I remembered what it was that I had planned to do before coming across this blackberry remote thingy. My parents were leaving for Mexico for a week and a half and they’d asked me to keep an eye on the house for them.

Free food, free cable, reliable heat, three things that I hadn’t had much of for the better part of two years.

Three days…three days until my boss would be pissed enough to make what I wanted to do both plausible and believable.

Yeah I could fuck that hot chick at the bar with the dude bro of a boyfriend, but that missed the point of what I was looking for.

My eyes looked further down the street, knowing that turn four blocks down that would eventually bring me back to parent’s place.

A cold breeze ran across my face.

I shrugged. I guessed I could suck it up.

* * *

My face was disbelief for a moment. I kept walking closer to the house, my open/doubtful mouth slowly giving way to a smile as my eyes came to realize what I was seeing.

It couldn’t be. No way.

Luck is called luck for a very specific reason. It doesn’t happen all of the time. And it effects some people more than others. Though I would say life hadn’t been terrible to me, I wouldn’t say that I’d ever felt like a lucky little bastard.

Until that moment.

Carrie, my old babysitter, on the steps next door to my parent’s house, talking with them. Carrie, long black hair and wide bright blue eyes, a face that smiled even when she wasn’t, big breasts, and just that little bit of cushion on her body to fulfill that quiet boy dream. She was thirty-one and looking absolutely fantastic.

The girl next door, literally.

Was she super model quality? Hell no. Was she authentically hot in a somewhat subdued kind of way? Hell yes.

And she was back from Seattle for some odd reason. It didn’t matter.

I could feel my hand creeping over to my left chest pocket. Mental cognition of the fact had me pull it away as I came closer, as I made eye contact with her and waved, my ears picking up on the last snippet of conversation issuing from my mother’s mouth.

“-well I’m sorry things didn’t work out between you and David.”

Luck was truly going to be a lady tonight.

My parents turned to look at me. That wide, friendly grin spread across Carrie’s face as she turned up to me. I understood the look to be what it was, the way a moral teacher might regard a star pupil, impressed, but completely platonic. That was going to change.

“Hey, guess who’s back from Seattle,” I barely heard my father say.

“So I see,” I managed, my eyes staring at her perhaps a bit too long, “What happened?”

She looked at me chuckled, stopped, thought. Her eyes darkened a little as she shook her head, “Love’s a real bitch Paul. It makes you do stupid things.”

I just nodded. Everyone else went quiet, reacting to the slightly depressing truth of what had just been stated.

“Anyway” she said after a moment, “I hear you’re house sitting for your rents?”

I nodded, my head directing to the house next door, “You? ”

That smile and a shrug, “I guess I’m doing the same.”

A smile spread wide across my face as my head turned away. Me and her, separate places, alone, a stilted fantasy and a remote that suddenly rendered it an almost certainty. Honestly could you ask for anything more perfect?

* * *

My parent’s left with my neighbors later that night. There’d been the customary hellos and good byes, the request not to misbehave, etc., parent typical comments. After all of which I was left with a clean empty house and a very dirty mind.

My head turned to the clock sitting over the oven, 6:45 and it was already dark outside. My parents had left barely an hour ago. Caution told me to play it safe, maybe they would come back. Maybe a friend would come over to her house. Maybe the world would end. I had no idea, maybe I was just freaking out a little bit, which made significantly more sense than all of the other reasons.

I lifted the device in my hand. I dialed her number.

“Call next door and answer all the questions asked on the other line with complete honesty.”

The phone rang a minute later. I ran over to pick up the receiver. It was quiet on the other end, “Are you expecting anybody this evening?”

“No,” I heard Carrie say simply on the other end.

“Hang up the phone and come next door, ring the bell when you’re there.”

I left the device running, holding it in my hand as I stared out towards the living room, the front door near it, waiting for her to come. My first urge was to run out towards the door and open it, watching Carrie walk up to my front door with that amazingly sexy blank stare in her eyes, but I fought it hard. If there was anything that I’d come to understand about myself it was how much I cherished the feeling of anticipation.

And boy was it burning.

The door bell rang soon enough. My heart was already starting to speed up as I walked towards it. My hand fell upon the door as I opened it.

And there she was, Marquette hoody, cropped over a pair of sweat pants, her dark hair pulled back in a pony tail, those crystal blue eyes staring blankly forward. Her face flush, from the cold outside, flip-flops, her feet red after marching through the snow.

I guess I hadn’t thought about how literal she was going to take those commands.

“Come into the living room” I commanded into the device. She walked past me and inside. I took a quick glance next door to make sure that she’d closed the door to her house behind her. She had. Well at least she had taken some initiative.

As the door closed behind me I turned towards her. She was in the same state that I remembered Katie in, eyes staring outward blankly, her body wavering ever so slightly.

That thought ran through my head like it had those other times before: she would do anything that I wanted. How that thought aroused the shit out of me.

I raised the device to my head,“ Your parents wanted you to keep an eye on me and you were more than happy to do that. You’re glad to be over here. Tell me if you understand.”

“I understand,” she said simply.

I pressed the disconnect on the device and laid it on the table next to me.

Carrie’s eyes fluttered for a moment, and then her face began to take on emotion. She looked about the room briefly, a funny look crossed her face.

My breath caught as a bit of fear crept in. Did the command take? “What?” I asked trying to sound innocent.

She scoffed,” I can’t believe my parents wanted me to babysit you.”

I relaxed, “Is it really that bad?”

I watched Carrie think on this for a moment. I could imagine how my own commands were working their way through her head. She nodded slowly, “No, not really, I’m actually kind of glad. It beats being in my house by myself.”

It made enough sense to me. I knew it made enough sense to her.

I watched her head turn back towards the kitchen, “Well I don’t know about you, but I am pretty hungry, so how about we get some dinner going?”

I smiled,” Sounds good to me.”

She walked towards the kitchen. I reached for the device on the table.

I heard the refrigerator open. “So what are you in the mood for?” Carrie asked.

I held the object in my hand, walking towards the hall, “My dad left some ground beef in the fridge, burgers sound fine.”

“Sounds real good to me too.”

The refrigerator door closed.

I pressed the “connect” button on the blackberry.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw Carrie standing over the table, ground beef just laid out, her hand extending towards the frying pan she had just put on the oven. Her face was blank. She stood motionless.

I raised the receiver to my head, “Take off all of your clothes.”

Carrie complied, the sweat pants slid down to the ground. The sweater flew up over her head. Her hands reached behind her back to unclip her bra. Her panties slipped carefully off of her legs. She stood back up as the last shred of clothing fell away to a heap on the floor beside her. Her eyes stared vacantly forward, pale white skin, large globular breasts, just a little bit of extra fat along the stomach and thighs. This was a woman who tried to keep herself in shape, but didn’t try too hard. She didn’t need to.

“Look down at yourself,” I commanded, “Tell me what you see.”

Her head moved down briefly scanning up and down her exposed body. ”I’m naked”, she responded after a moment.

I smiled, “No you’re not. You have all of your clothes on. You believe you have all of your clothes on.”

She smiled like something obvious had been pointed out to her that she had somehow missed, “I have all of my clothes on.”

I grabbed her clothes, moving them out of sight. I took my place back where I was. Carrie moved back to the position that she was in. My finger came to the disconnect button.

She didn’t miss a beat. She ripped open the ground beef container. I helped her make two patties as she put them in the pan. The meat sizzled.

I couldn’t help, but glance occasionally at her naked flesh, the oblivious way that she moved about the kitchen. She was so obviously not aware that she had no clothes on to speak of.

“What do you keep looking at?” she asked throwing me a glance.

“Just a little distracted, you’ll have to pardon me.”

She just shook her head and smiled at me, a light amusement in her eyes. Whether she knew she was naked or not, she had to know those little signs of attraction. I appreciated how she seemed to ignore them though. Her hand reached for this or that, her breasts and ass flopping ever so slightly with each motion. Back and forth her tits shook with every turn. It was almost hypnotic. I was grateful for tall kitchen table that stood between us, it hid what would have been a very obvious hard on.

“So you want cheese on your burger?”

“Sounds fantastic,” I said.

In a few minutes the food was ready. I let her walk past me, my body turned away from her as I stared at my food briefly. My head followed her walking down the hall, that nice round ass of hers.

“You coming into the living room?” She asked casually, turning back.

“Just a minute I have to take care of something.”

Her eyes glanced down at my obscured pants, a smile crossed her face briefly. Maybe she was aware of my reaction. Maybe her subconscious even knew why. “Okay,” was all that she managed as her head turned back and she headed towards the living room. I heard her plop down on the couch. The television went on.

My head turned back towards the device on the table. My mind thought about the naked woman sitting on the sofa in the other room. I thought about the natural way she must have been shifting through channels, completely unaware of what was going on. I thought about all of the potential there. It was time to get a little more interactive.

I brought up the text feature on the phone.

Any physical contact Paul does arouses u. U will let him touch u anywhere.

Send had me leaving the table. Send had me leaving a perfectly good untouched burger back there too. I walked into the living room.

Carrie cast her eyes up at me as I came in, “You still like hockey right?”

I turned away briefly from her sitting on the couch, plate positioned on her bare lap, just over her open, hairy snatch. A smile came to my lips as I stared at the screen. I’d almost forgotten all of the little things about Carrie that had made her so attractive growing up, one of which was a mutual enjoyment of a truly wonderful sport.

My head turned back to her, those large exposed breasts, dark pink nipples swaying ever so slightly. “I love it,” I managed with a grin.

She looked at me queerly for a second, “Want to take a seat? It’s still the first.”

“Sure” I said sitting down next to her, a little bit closer than would have been comfortable, my pant leg rubbing against her bare thigh. I could feel her shudder at the contact I made. She took in a deep breath, but didn’t react much otherwise.

The more important fact was that she didn’t move away at all.

I watched the game for a little bit. Carrie’s warm bare skin rested against me, completely unaware of the clothes that she lacked. She ate at her burger, fidgeting from time to time, breathing deeply. She would glance at me from time to time, her head quickly turning away as I looked back at her.

The conflicting thoughts that must have been going through her head at that time.

Though I admit I love hockey, I love pretty naked women a lot more. It was time to start pushing it a little bit further. My attention was completely taken away from the television screen, focusing instead on what I was going to do.

I continued to stare at the screen, but my hand fell upon her leg, pressing slowly down her exposed thigh. I could feel the muscles twitching lightly, almost like my hands had an electric charge in them.

I watched her eyes flutter for a second. Her head turned to me briefly, her breath deepened just a little as her head turned back towards the TV screen.

I started pulling my hand back towards her core, her twat, that plate with the half eaten burger sitting in her lap. I heard her breath catch over the announcer’s call. I thrilled in the sensation of her warm skin.

I could feel myself getting hard again. This was fun.

My hand came up and lightly touched at her breasts. Carrie’s breath began to deepen further. She reached for the plate in her lap and placed it on the table next to her. Her eyes closed slowly. Her body leaned back against the couch. Her tits arched back up towards the ceiling as her tongue licked at her lips.

“Nice” she whispered, moaning quietly. Her right hand edged towards her twat, paused, shaking just outside of it.

I took the hint.

I reached my hands across her taking up her firming breasts in my hands, reveling in how the nipples pointed out, my thumbs working them in circles. It was a lot of flesh, it was a lot of good soft flesh.

Her fingers plunged into her twat, working slowly at the inner folds. My hands marveled at her globes as I squeezed and rubbed them. She began to moan louder her hips bucking ever so slightly. I could see the shine on the tips of her fingers, her arousal. My breath deepened as my mind took in everything that was going on. This was quickly becoming more than I could take.

The game was largely forgotten on the television screen. My head turned back to the end table beside me, the blackberry sitting on there. It was time to push this to the next level. It was time to realize this fantasy.

As my hand reached for the device something unexpected happened.

Carrie’s eyes opened, her body shot up from the sofa and she reached for me. Her lips pressed hard into mine as my head turned to her. Her tongue penetrated my mouth as she mounted me. She pressed in hard, her arms wrapping around the back of my neck, her tongue dancing in my mouth.

I was completely taken off guard. It was wonderful.

My eyes closed as I let loose a contented sigh. My hands reached towards the small of her back, feeling at the ridges of her spine as I pulled her in closer. Her lips were a passionate desperation, pressing into me furiously.

There was a definite arousal there, but maybe just a little bit more of something else. Of course none of this was passing through my head as it was happening. I was in fact kind of absorbed with the slightly soft ass my hands were squeezing at.

Suddenly she stepped back, standing over me, her body shaking. “Wait, wait, hold on a second,” she said.

I stared up at her dumbfounded from the couch, “What!“

What followed was an almost comical set of motions. Carrie reached down to some invisible object at her waist, bending down and flicking something over her feet. She stood up and again reached down, pulling again at nothing and casting it over head. It took me a second to realize that she still thought she had her clothes on and was taking them off.

Once I came to understand what was going on though I quickly tore at my own belt, releasing my boxers, releasing the amazing hard on that raged in my pants.

Carrie dove into me again, her lips smacking into mine. My hands reached up for her breasts and played on them. Her tongue ran against my neck, my cheek, plunging back in. She raised her hips up over mine, her wet cunt straddling my hard on. Her body bounced up and down.

I had never guessed her to be this kind of firecracker, but I loved it.

We slid off of the couch onto the floor, her back against the carpet, our lips barely parted. My cock pressed into her slit hard. I rammed it in over and over, Carrie’s body jerked. She moaned with each thrust. Her lips parted into an exultant smile.

I vaguely heard the scream of the announcer on the television screen, And he SCORES!

The guy had no idea.

I lifted my cock out of her wet cunt, eyeing her amazingly beautiful melons of breasts. Carrie’s eyes opened to stare up at mine. The smile spread wider across her face as she nodded. We seemed to be of the same mindset.

My cock slid between those breasts as she used her hands to press them against it. My body jerked in and out. That pair of hers were such a wonderful size, able to fully enclose my love muscle without burying it. They were soft, but still firm.

I panted hard, my back bucking outward to Carrie’s face, my manhood sliding in between her tits. She stared at it almost mesmerized. Her eyes brightened, like an idea came to her mind.

She slid up from under me. I fell back on the ground, my eyes turned up to her as she hovered over my midriff. Her hands massaged just around my exposed cock, her faces inches away from it. Her eyes turned up at me with a mischievous smile. Her tongue lapped at the head ever so slightly, but nothing more.

I read the message plain as day you want it? I was hot, crazy, ready to explode. “It’s either on your face or in it,” I screamed.

That seemed to be good enough reason for her. Her lips enclosed upon my generous manhood. She started slow, but began to pump furiously.

It was too much. It was way too much for me. I ejaculated everything into her and she swallowed it all.

I collapsed down on the floor, panting, utterly exhausted.

Carrie crawled up next to me, her hair disheveled, her face sweating.

She stretched out on the floor next to me, a wide smile across her face between gulps for air, “You’ve certainly had some practice.”

I turned my head towards hers and she stared back at me, a look of complete satisfaction spread across her face. I’d expected anger, regret, some kind of negative emotion, I mean I’d hardly done anything with the device. That expression across her face, those bright eyes, that smile, it all seemed so strange.

“You still smoke?” She asked me.

“Yeah,” I replied, reaching for my pants, pulling the box out and the lighter.

Carrie lit up, dragged on it, her head staring up at the ceiling. I made sure to keep some separation between us. I wasn’t quite ready for a second go.

She inhaled, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. “David was a talker,” she said, nodding thoughtfully, ”I never really liked that.”

I reached for a smoke myself, lighting up, taking a drag, staring up at the ceiling, “I got a girlfriend Carrie.”

She only chuckled, “One of the last things I want right now is a relationship.” She turned towards me, “ You’re pretty good, and I’ll be honest I’ve been curious for awhile.”

I continued to look at her, my mind still kind of disbelieving this whole scene before me. I had truly expected that I was going to have to do more with the device to get to this. I’d never really considered the fact that having sex with the kid she used to babysit might have been one of her fantasies.

The thought that it had been unmanipulated mutual seemed to make it hotter.

“So…” I said, my words trailing off, trying to suggest it was time for something else.

She smiled turning to me, “So…you want another go?”

I chuckled. The last few days ran through my mind, another fantasy registered in my head. “We got a long week. Why rush it?”

That smile never left her face, the amusement plain there. She got up off the ground, placing the spent cigarette butt on the plate next to the table. Carrie shrugged, ”I got to use the bathroom anyway.”

I watched her walk out of the room, my eyes following after her. As she rounded the corner and left my line of sight I got up from the floor.

I reached for the blackberry on the other end table.

“Hey, have you seen my clothes?” I heard her call from down the hall.

I only chuckled to myself. My hands brought up the text feature. First I brought up Carrie’s number. I typed in the intended message to go straight to her mind.

U want to do a three way with my girlfriend.

Then I brought up Whitney’s number.

U would love to do a three way with Paul and another girl.

I clicked the send button for both. I thought about the days ahead. I thought about everything that I wanted to happen. I thought about Whitney and Carrie, together. I thought about Veronica, my boss, that was going to be coming up for sure. Things had changed, but they still felt pretty damn right.

It was going to be a good couple days ahead.

My head turned up as Carrie walked back into the room, still full naked, still that dumb smile spread across her face. A wink of mischief stood at the edge of her eyes. “A thought came to me while I was in the bathroom, something I’ve never done before…”

A knowing smile crossed my face, “Really, do tell.”