The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Remote Process

I stared at the object sitting in my hand, my mind disbelieving. It looked like just a slightly modified black berry, keypad, receiver, harmless. My eyes turned back up to the vacant stare of my roommate as she sat in her chair, her eyes fixed on the computer screen and the article she’d been working on for the majority of that day. Apparently the item not quite so harmless.

It had taken me a good ten minutes to realize that anything had happened. I’d turned the gadget on with curiosity. I’d typed the code combination as a jest. It’d only been after the long gap of silence, and the realization that she hadn’t moved an inch during that time that my mind had slowly started to connect the dots.

Still I couldn’t believe it. She had to be playing. The whole thing had to be one big joke. But then I’d turned the seat around and her arms had stayed up, like they were still resting on the desk in front of her. Her eyes had maintained that vacant stare.

I’d waited a few more minutes just be sure. And then I started thinking that this could be real. My eyes turned back to the device, now in my hand. The message on the screen read straight forwardly enough; “introduction.” And just under that, a button.

Strange but compressed in that moment between when I pressed that button and when Katie started talking in that ridiculously arousing monotone a bursting memory came to my mind. It was a conversation that I had just had with a friend earlier that day.

* * *

“So you got a rape fetish” I’d remembered those words, my mocking, almost playful tone. Those were the words that had started the conversation.

He sat crouched over towards me, the splif crocked in the pinch of his fingers. His hands were animated. “It’s not a rape fetish. It’s a control fetish.”

“And the difference would be?” I’d let the words trail away, carefully articulated with a faux condensation.

“Rape is about domination and violence. Mind control is about making things easier, at least for me it is.”

“And that would mean what exactly?”

“Well” he paused for a moment, his body rocked back, thinking, “Let’s think about what you have to go through to fuck a cute girl.”

* * *

“Hello,” the monotoned voice brought me out of my momentary reflection.

She continued “this person’s name is” there was a pause, almost like the program needed a moment to access her brain, “Katie. She is here to walk you through and practice on all of the different features that come with your device.” She’d just stood up, her body facing forward, her back to me, talking to a blank wall and the computer screen she’d been working at about twenty minutes ago.

There was a pause again, I used the opportunity to walk towards her, my shoulder leaning against the wall she was facing, my face looking her over. Her lightly freckled face stared blankly forward, immobile. My eyes looked up and down her body, her arms hung loosely at her sides, her body straight, her bare feet comfortably apart on the ground.

“First” she began, my attention turned back up to her face, “We will begin with the an explanation and then move on to actual functions. Do you see the code number listed on you screen attached with words ‘connected’ underneath it? Press ‘continue’ on the pad when you are ready.”

I pointed the top of the device towards her and like magic the number appeared: 005-115-279- 637. But I hesitated over the continue button, my mind still rocking in disbelief. There was no way this was actually real. The evidence be damned. The fact was my mind still couldn’t grasp the idea that something like this was even possible.

I couldn’t believe it. One thing was certain though, Derrick had been right. I’d just never really thought about it before, but control, certainty, simplification, whatever, it was a hell of an aphrodisiac on its own. My cock ached rock hard in my pants. Again my thoughts drifted back to the conversation I’d had with him over weed and cigarettes, a conversation that had started with the admission of his mind control fetish.

* * *

“Okay, lets,” I’d said

“Alright, and were talking with a cute girl here, not some fatish plain jane with a little too much insecurity” he said, his hand firmly pinched on the splif before handing it off to me. “You meet her at a bar. You don’t know her. You buy her some drinks. You start conversation. There’s this big interrogation thing going on. She sizeing you up, trying to figure out your intentions. You’re trying figure out if you’ll need to lie or not, also whether she’s the kind of nuts that will make the night a real pain in the ass. Chances are better than 80/20 that things won’t play out like either of you really want it to.

I nodded, taking a drag, my head leaning back against the couch. I couldn’t believe that I was actually thinking about what he was saying. “Yeah,” I’d said, my eyes staring up at the ceiling, “it’s one big complicated mess.”

“Yeah” Derrick had exclaimed, gesturing wildly, “and that’s the thing, mind control fucking simplifies that. There’s no rejection. There’s no psycho bitch. There’s no social marathon that you realized afterwards wasn’t even worth it. Push a button, swing a watch, whatever. You get good guilt free sex, she does it the way you want it, and you just move on. She doesn’t even have to remember it.”

“Whoa, hold on a second,” I’d said, “let’s not forget that this is just fantasy here. The reality is any and every guy has to deal with all of that bullshit. Women do too. Whether they’re looking for sex, love or something in between. Those are the rules. You talk like this is some real deal. There is no device. The pocket watch doesn’t work. It’s a fantasy.”

“But what if it wasn’t?”

“Rape fetish.”

“Whatever.”

* * *

I layed the device down on the desk in front of her. Like a cliched stooge my hand came up and I waved it in front of her face. And of course there was no reaction, if she was playing that would have been an easy thing to ignore. I looked over the clothes that I’d seen her in earlier that morning, the ripped jeans and the disheveled pink top.

A top that covered what looked like a decent set of breasts.

Wait! I didn’t know if this was real or not. One thing at a time.

My eyes strayed down to the device again. My finger came to the ‘continue’ button.

“Okay,” I heard Katie begin, “When you activated this introduction you pointed this item at...Katie... and pressed the ‘call’ button. The call feature rendered...Katie’s... conscious mind inactive and open to any and all commands. You will note that the functions of this device are very similair to that of a typical cell phone. Any and all commands spoken into the receiver will be enacted by...Katie... Go ahead, try it out, and when you’re finished experimenting, press the ‘continue’ button to find out about other features.”

I looked at the device, what the hell, I’ll call it a phone, my eyes turned up to my roommate. The speech had been spoken flawlessly, not a hiccup, not a stutter, a straight monotone, her body standing, unmoving the whole time.

My cock was following the realization of what could have been the coolest invention known to man. But part of me still rejected that it was possible. I needed something that I knew would make Katie laugh if she was trying to bullshit me. Katie had, afterall, played jokes on me before. Nevermind the potentially excrutiating complications of trying to pull off such a fake out as this. Especially when the best pay out she could get by doing this was a bad story and maybe some stupid photographs.

The fact of the matter is that the whole situation was so completely unreal that no matter what she did I was going to find it hard to believe that it was possible. So I was going to “try her out” as she had suggested.

My mind poured over what I could do to start it. To make her laugh if she was full of it, to arouse the hell out of me if she wasn’t. I needed to make her do something that would be completely out of character for her, something that she couldn’t bullshit with a straight face. My cock was doing the the thinking. The only thing that could come to my head was that Katie was a very devoted twenty something lesbian. In fact her sexuality was probably the main reason that we had been such good friends.

“Well, I guess that might be going out the window after this,” I said, thinking aloud.

I lifted the instrument to my face. “Look at me” I told her.

Her head turned towards me, her expression remained blank. Her body hadn’t moved otherwise. She was waiting for me to say something next.

“I want you to tell me in the most sultry voice you can, that you want to give me the best blowjob that I have ever had, that you want to suck all of my cock’s juices and swallow ever drop of its pure essence.

It was one weirdest things that I had ever witnessed,( aside from getting a mind altering remote in the mail mind you.) Her response began with a moan. Her expression changed not at all, but the voice that came from her lips was something entirely different, slow, deep, and vibrating with sexual energy. “I want to give you the best blowjob that you have ever had. I want to suck all of your cock’s juices and swallow...every...drop...of its pure essence.

Be that as it was, a great deal of my skepticism eroded with those words. Katie was the giggly personality type, the type of goofy, playful personality that laughed at just about anything. There was no way that she could have said that without laughing.

It was time to have fun with this thing. I walked out of the room and took a seat in a chair facing the computer. Katie was still standing with her back to me, her head looking in the same direction that I had been leaning less than a minute ago. My eyes couldn’t help but admire her motionless, standing there across the room, her body gently rocking as she breathed slowly.

I raised the receiver to my mouth, “Turn around and face me.”

Her head turned back, her body turned around. Her stance seemed relaxed, like she was in no rush, like nothing was unnatural about the situation. She was there and that was what she was supposed to do.

“Walk slowly towards me.”

Her feet padded lightly on the carpet as she walked towards me. Her motion was fluid, natural, normal to her own. In fact if it hadn’t been for the blank stare that she wore it looked like nothing was off about how she moved. I catalogued this little fact in my head before focusing in on her again.

“Stop.”

She stood a couple feet in front of me. I stared up at her from my chair. Her eyes stared forward, over me, her mounds slightly obscuring her face.

My eyes traced over those wonderfully volumous apples it was those that interested me. It was those mounds that caused me to stand up and examine her. I wanted to give my self more time to examine this woman that I had accidentally controlled. Her pink v neck was rumpled and disheveled, the expanse of skin it showed down the middle of her chest was rather reserved, but suggestive.

I knew that I could ravage her right there, yank the shirt off, rip the pants off, get my cock out, business done. Hell, parts of my body were screaming at me to do it. It didn’t matter that Katie wasn’t she was something(though a little better) of a plain jane.And Lord knew that it had been too fucking long. The fact was though that I understood the value of taking your time. I also wanted to play around with a unresistant female for a little bit.

My eyes fell down to that familiar spot, that point at the v positioned just between the two breasts. I looked up to the blank freckled stare of Katie’s face. I gazed back down at her chest, her nipples apparently visible through the shirt. She wouldn’t notice. Hell, I just wanted to do what any straight male with any kind of sex drive thought about everytime they saw one of those shirts on any reasonably cute girl. I reached my hand up to pull the cloth back from her chest, peering down the space as she did.

This action led to a very curious observation. Katie wasn’t wearing a bra. In the pink shadow of her shirt I saw her smallish mass of breasts pushing out. The aereoles were perfectly asymetrical, the tit stuck out generously from her breast. They were small, but still a good enough size for most guys hands to have a real play with.

Or I suppose in Katie’s case, a girl’s.

I reached a hand down her shirt, my fingers groping at her soft flesh. My head turned to her face as my thumb worked her tits, and as the movement of my hand shook her upper torso. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly parted, her breath was tight and filled with small gasps. I smiled, her breasts felt good in my hand, a bit on the small side, but still ample. It was good to know that she was enjoying it too.

I reprised my seat in front below her. The gadget came to my face again. “Take off your shirt.”

Her body paused, her face went blank again, her arms reached down to the hem of her shirt. The v neck came off, her nipples flopping down at the release, her red hair flying madly about her as the shirt came over her head and fell down onto the ground. Her breasts pointed at me in the open air.

And she stared there, like it was just a normal Saturday afternoon and she was admiring the blank wall behind me. She stared like there was nothing out of the ordinary about standing half naked in front of one of your friends for his viewing pleasure. She stared like nothing going on around her really mattered to her, that is, with the exception of what I brought to her attention.

My cock ached in its pants. My body roared for her. My mind thought about how long it had been since I last had some real good sex. There the possibility was. It didn’t matter that we had been friends for a couple years. It didn’t matter if she probably had no idea what was going on. It was even more arousing that she as a kind of cute lesbian. The fact was that I REALLY needed it.

And then another piece of my past conversation came to my mind.

* * *

“So how’s everything going between you and Whitney?” Derrick sat bent over, his eyes looking down at me from the couch. I’d slipped to the floor next to him.

I sighed, “She’s been studying for finals and working on term papers for the last two weeks.”

“So you guys haven’t been...”

“No, and believe me I’ve tried.”

“So...why do you have a girlfriend? I mean if you can’t get it regularly, what’s the point?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “We do, except around the end of semesters and midterms, she says she needs to reduce her distractions.”

Derrick leaned back in the couch, staring up at the ceiling, taking one last drag on the spent spliff. “Well... that kind of sucks.”

”Yeah,” I’d said, thinking, my eyes just kind of staring forward.

“You know what you need is a good fuck buddy.”

I scoffed, cocking an eye at him, “Or a mind control device” I added sarcastically.

“Exactly.”

I punched him in the shoulder lamely,“Shut up, I was fucking kidding around.”

“Just looking for an intellectual win here.”

* * *

My eyes looked up at her pale white flesh, the freckles running lightly across her bare arms. Her amply adorned chest rising and falling with her breath. My thoughts drifting away from the conversation and being filled with the half naked woman in front of me.

“I concede,” I whispered.

I brought the receiver up to my head. “Have sex with me.”

I didn’t even wait for her to pull her pants off. I was already so fucking hot it didn’t really matter to me. We were going to sort all of that out on the floor. And that we did.

My body plunged into Katie’s chest, pushing her to the ground, she fell with a huff onto the carpet. She was dazed for a second, but I was on top of the situation, and on top of her. I ripped my pants off quickly, kicking them off with my feet.

My hands were pulling down at her jeans and panties even as my tongue began licking her pale, beautiful mounds.

As she recovered she brought her hands down along my head, pulling it away from her breasts and in front of her face.

That was when our lips locked. I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth. She brought hers out to meet mine and they pushed against each other for several long moments. Our lips pressed hard and opened, feeling out the different intricacies of our faces.

I pulled back from her, my hands cupping her warm breasts, my love muscle exposed and aching for her unshaved vag. Her eyes looked up at me, strangely alive, normal, following my command and letting the rest of her mind follow through in whatever way it needed to. An open mouthed smile came to her lips as her arms hooked themselves on my shoulders, bracing herself for what she knew was coming.

My body dove into hers. I shoved hard into her cunt, already wet and lubricated for my entry. Her insides were warm around me as I pushed in and out of her. Katie panted, moaned, pulled her body taught with mine as her breasts shook wildly against my chest.

My hips gyrated hard against hers, my cock flowing into her warm wet snatch. She held tightly onto me as my arms stood braced against the floor, our bodies rocking in union. She brought her legs, already made wide for my entry,and wrapped them around my back, locking ankles. Her body slid down onto the ground as I continued to ram her.

Her breasts flopped back and forth. Her moans filled the apartment room.

I bent down and resumed sucking on her tits. My teeth biting softly at her nipples, my tongue licking at her mounds. Her back slid against the floor, her hands reached for my shoulders again.

I pulled back from her chest, my thrusts returned to their same intensity. I panted hard as she did. My cock felt ready to erupt.

And I let it go, an explosion, a release, three weeks of not having sex with my girlfriend let out in a moment of pure ecstasy.

Katie cried out loudest at that moment, her body contorting pleasurably as my juices filled her. A moment later and she cut off. My body collapsed ontop of hers. It had been wonderful.

I lay there, spent for several moments. I felt her body relax underneath me. Her legs unlocked themselves from around my back and dropped to the ground. I disengaged my somewhat flaccid member from within her and slid off.

My body lay against hers as my eyes looked over her exposed skin. Her body was stretched out and open on the ground, her feet pointing up into the air, her reddish vag hair matted with the juices of our fucking. Her arms lay at her sides, her chest rising up and down as she breathed.

I half expected her to turn to me then, a smile on her face saying Oh you thought I was a lesbian, but I was just hoping and waiting for that one day that you might ravish me. And oh God was it wonderful. That never happened though. Instead her face was once again blank, expressionless. Her eyes stared up at the ceiling, blinking, but only that.

She’d fulfilled the command to have sex with me, and having done that she went right back to waiting for me to give her another one. Her bare back lay against the floor, her hair fanned out all about her. Her naked chest rising and falling as she breathed. Her eyes stared blankly upward, repeat.

My head turned back to the instrument that I had used to get me here. It sat not too far away from me, face up on the floor, the icon blinking over the ‘continue’ button.

I’d completely forgotten that there was second function that the blackberry like item had. I’d completely forgotten that there was a second part to the tutorial.

I exhaled, my eyes again turning to Katie, naked, her body spread open alongiside me. Everything had gone pretty great so far. “Well, I think that second part can wait,“ I said aloud.

My eyes turned to the outside window. It was dark out now. Sometime between my toying with the device and fucking Katie night had come. I needed to put eveything back into place. I didn’t want Katie remembering any of what had happened.

My hand reached for the device. I sat up from floor, the phone coming to my head, “Clean yourself up, but don’t take a shower.”

I watched as she got up from the ground. She walked past me and into the kitchen. I heard the faucet start running.

I stood up, retrieving my clothes from the floor and putting them back on. My shirt seemed like it had been stretched out a little much from the collar, but everything else seemed in order. I put the device in my pocket, I shifting my attention to doorway leading into the kitchen. The faucet had just been turned off.

I walked into the room to see how things had come along with her.

Katie had followed my orders to a ‘T’, she’d washed her body down and nothing more. She stood erect, her body dripping with water, waiting in front of the kitchen sink for her next order. Her skin glistened in the light of the overhead florescent bulb. Water dripped from her wet, hairy snatch. A puddle of water sat underneath her on the kitchen linoleum.

The sight alone made me want to screw her again right then and there. My member already started to harden in my pants. But I had other plans, something else that I wanted to do. Still I reached my hands up from behind her and worked on her exposed breasts. I could never get over how much I enjoyed the feel of that warm, malleable flesh in my hands. I loved how her body swayed with the motions of my arms.

I noted with satisfaction how her eyes closed and she took in a deep intake of breath, exhaling slowly, a faint smile coming to her lips. Her back lay against my chest, my arms wrapped around the front of her moist body. God was I hard. I really wanted to bend her over the kitchen sink and fuck her in the ass right.

But my thoughts went to Whitney. I needed to save some energy for her.

I pulled my hands off of her chest, instead reaching for the blackberry like item in my pocket, “Go clean the sex stain on the carpet, then put your clothes back on.”

Katie bent down in front of me, opening up the cabinet underneath the sink and reaching for the carpet cleaner.

I watched her naked back walk out of the kitchen, sponge and spray can in hand before reaching for the mop and getting to the puddle on the ground.

By the time I was done and walked into the room Katie was already back in her clothes and standing over the spot where we’d gone at it. I noticed with satisfaction how much the smell of sex had been greatly reduced.

Again the receiver to my head, “Tell me if you understand what I am telling you. You will forget everything that happened after I turned on this device.”

“Yes I understand you” she replied.

“You will follow my orders. You will forget everything involved with this device.”

“I will forget everything involved with this device” her voice sounded natural as she spoke these words. It put me off slightly, I’d expected a monotone cadance. Again I catalogued this thought in my head: Subjects act and talk normally when under the influence of the devi ce.

“Go back to the seat in front of the computer,” I commanded her “and lay your head in your arms.”

As she walk past me to comply with the order, I picked up the can of carpet cleaner and sponge, returning them to the cabinet underneath the sink.

When I came back I found her back bent over the keyboard, her head in her arms like I had told her, but her eyes still stared open.

Again the receiver to my head, “Sleep.”

Her eyes closed, her breath slowed, her body slumped against the table.

I flicked my coat on and stepped out on the back porch to grab a cigarette. I needed to give her some time for her body to become accustomed to the sleeping.

It was a cold December evening, my watch read 6:17pm. The screen on the device glowed. My thoughts went again to Whitney, tall, caramel skin, a somewhat small ass, but a really nice pair of breasts. I was already thinking about the things that I intended to do with her now that I had a way to make her do them. Derrick had been right, mind control had a way of making things simpler, and in a very complicated life nothing was quite like having a little simplicity.

I knew I felt calmed by the notion, and of course the sex. The sex had been great, none of that feeling each other out or engaging in a lot of foreplay to get her aroused; simple, straightforward, easy.

I took one last drag on my cigarette before flicking the butt over the side. I watched it fall to the ground, glowing. I stepped inside the apartment and pulled off my coat.

Katie was still slumped and sleeping in front of the computer. The screen on the device still had the icon blinking next to the ‘continue’ option. But another item showed on the otherside of the screen ‘disconnect.’

“Well if it works like a cellphone,” I said aloud, my words trailing off, my thumb coming down on the button beside it.

Katie didn’t move. I walked towards her and shook her awake. Her eyes shot awake, her expression befuddled. I noticed with a smirk how her eyes looked down at her waist first, how her hand went down there briefly before turning her eyes up at me.

“What the hell happened, what time is it?” she said groggily.

I glanced at my watch, “6:23, how long have you been working on that article?”

She slouched back in her chair, rubbing her face, “Most of the day...shit.”

“You okay?”

“Yeah...” she said her hands slipped to her chest and then off, “just weirdly...stimulated like I had one hell of a wet dream or something.”

“Things not going well between you and Lucy?”

She scoffed, “Shut the fuck up Paul.” She took in a deep intake of breath and exhaled, her eyes clearing, looking me over, “You going somewhere?”

“Yeah, Whitney, want to see how her studying is coming along. You sure you’re okay?”

She smiled, chuckling again, “Peachy, though I guess I need to get some coffee going.” She stretched and sighed, “Thanks for waking me up.”

“No problem,” I said as I reached for my coat and slipped it on. I watched her walk into the kitchen and heard the sound of dishes being moved around. My heart settled. I was certain she didn’t remember any of what had happened.

I opened the front door of our apartment, me head turning as I left, “Catch you later chica.”

“Later boss man,” I heard her call from the kitchen, the sound of the percolator already kicking in.

The door closed behind me. My eyes looked out. A smirk came to my face. My hand came to the breast pocket of my coat where the device was nestled. This was going to be a blast. Hell it still had one more function that I had to find out about. And I knew exactly who I was going to try it out on.

My next stop was the school library, and my girlfriend.