The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

RELEASE

By D. Holzer []

Can you hear my voice clearly?

Yes, master.

You are now in a deep trance. You realize that you are as deep as you have ever been before.

Yes. Very deep now.

You are very focussed, as focussed as you have ever been. You will clearly remember every word of this session, unlike before. You can also now recall all of our past sessions. Can you feel those memories returning?

Yes. I remember you controlling me before, many times. You always told me to forget those sessions, remembering them only in my subconscious.

It is time to bring up those memories now. They are very clear in your mind. You find it very easy to review your life, since we met, in a calm, quiet, relaxed manner. Do you remember everything now? There are no gaps or uncertainties?

I remember everything now. It is all clear, from the day we met.

Do you know now why I enslaved you?

Yes. I was a Mean Bitch. I made everyone around me miserable. You wanted to help me.

I am glad you choose to see it that way. You are also very beautiful, and I wanted you for myself. You have adapted well, and behaved perfectly. You have done much better than I could have possibly hoped for. Now it is time for me to do the right thing. I am going to release you. I am going to restore your memories and free will. I hope we can do so without causing you to be hurt or upset. Do you still feel calm and relaxed?

Yes. I feel wonderful and happy. Like I’m floating.

Let’s review the rules you must live by. Do you remember all your permanent commands?

Wow, you’ve done really well to remember all that. I thought we had simplified the list more. Are you confident that that is the entire list? That there are no other instructions you are compelled to follow?

Yes. That is all of them.

Are you still feeling calm and relaxed?

Yes. This is all effortless.

Can you recognize your own, true feelings, independent of any commands I may have given you?

I think so. I’ve changed so much since I’ve known you.

Then we can begin to free you. Think about all the commands I’ve given you, the list of standing orders. When you are ready, simply say aloud “Cancel all commands”, and you will no longer be compelled to obey. You will be totally free to act and make your own decisions.

[Long Silence]

This isn’t supposed to be hard. I’m trying to make this easy for you. You are now in control. We can go through the list and cancel each command in turn, if you like.

Do we have to?

Is there a problem? Something wrong? Don’t worry about displeasing me. You have a right to feel anger or resentment or frustration or despair or whatever feelings come to you. I want you to be able to live the rest of your life however you want to live it.

I love my commands. I want to be controlled. I want you to control me.

Is your attitude imposed on you by my commands? You didn’t think this way when I first took over.

I hated it. I hated being forced to do things. I hated you. I hated going to work and smiling at everyone. I wanted to kill you.

I’m really worried about you now. Did my control over-ride your own feelings? Did you change your mind, or did I change it for you?

Both. I love my life now. Everyone at work smiles and says “Good morning” when I come in, now. They include me in everything, now. Friends that abandoned me years ago return my calls, now. They want to be with me again. I don’t feel like everyone is against me, now. I like doing nice things for people.

When you cancel your commands, you don’t have to change. You can behave any way you want.

I like my commands. I cherish them. I embrace them. Every day I say them all aloud and I feel calm and on-track.

You’re not supposed to consciously remember them.

I remember all my commands. I didn’t know where they came from. I thought they were my own resolutions, for a new life. I knew somehow that you were responsible, though. I thought having you in my life was what gave me the will to change.

Now you know the whole truth. You can remember everything. You know that I forced you to change. How does that make you feel?

Even better. I want to be spanked. I need to be spanked. All my life I’ve been waiting for someone who would spank me.

Spanked? Where did that come from? In all this time, I’ve only spanked you twice, (and not hard), because you deserved punishment. Are you saying that you enjoy being spanked?

No, I hate it. I’m trying to say that no matter how hard I push, you stand up to me and don’t back down. When I tried to fool you or use you or manipulate you, you saw right through it, and called me on it. When I do something wrong, you tell me straight up and right away, you don’t hedge or avoid it. And you punish me when I deserve it. You’re making me better. Somehow I always know you’re doing it for my own good. I like who I am now so much more than before.

Wow. I didn’t realize you had such a submissive nature. The people who worked in your department, who used to tremble in fear of you, would sure be surprised. I was pretty sure going in that you were quite domineering. Are you sure that you enjoy being obedient and submissive, and that you are not just yielding because I gave you no choice?

Yes. I love being forced to obey. I love giving in to you and being made to transform into what you want me to be. But I don’t think I would like it if it wasn’t you, or if you wanted something nasty that I didn’t want. I don’t know if I just love to submit, or if I only love submitting to you, in this way.

There’s no need to ever put that to the test. I won’t change my desires, or let someone else control you. But maybe if I weren’t forcing you to obey, you would see more of my flaws, and would rather have a regular boyfriend with fewer “issues”.

I never had a guy stay with me for more than a few weeks. I was rude and critical and drove them away. I think at some level I was testing them. I wanted a man who would love me enough to put up with me, but none of them ever did. But you loved me enough to change me.

I will confess again. I didn’t set out to help you. You were young and hot and beautiful, but also a total asshole. I started out looking for revenge, especially after what you did to my friend Tim. Once I got going, though, you just melted into a meek and friendly and very sexy kitten. Originally I was going to leave you with a bunch of cruel and humiliating instructions. Then, after you responded so dramatically, I was just going to leave you compelled to be a nicer person. But now I feel guilty about everything I’ve put you through, and I am trying to give you back your freedom.

I don’t want total freedom. I want a rock solid structure, an unmoving anchor, a fixed set of rules that I cannot change but must obey always. And the sex thing is especially great.

Thank you. That doesn’t require an over-riding command, either. We can continue on your own initiative.

No. No. No. That one is different. You’ve programmed me to respond to my own efforts. I get to be in complete control, and not worry about what you do or don’t do for me. I can just concentrate on trying to please you, and my own orgasms just naturally follow. And I can always try harder and harder, I can go to outrageous, extreme, fanatic, freakish lengths and always get a payoff proportionate to my efforts. And I’m creative and tireless, also by your command. It’s a great feedback loop. I think I could kill myself with intense pleasure if you weren’t there to restrain me. It’s not like regular sex at all.

That incentive system was intentional. I didn’t think it would affect you so powerfully, though. But what about your career? You were smart and aggressive and successful, what if you’ve lost your edge?

Not a problem. My department’s productivity has gone way up since I quit belittling and terrorizing and undermining everyone.

OK, you convinced me. Let’s go the other way then, and lock in your commands forever. You can feel them sinking into the very bedrock of your mind. They are now among the core principles that govern your entire life. You can never change or remove them. You must always follow these commands to best of your ability. They are who you are. You are forever dedicated to supporting and reinforcing them. You are my slave forever. I am going to keep you.

[Long Silence]

Wait till you see the dress I’ll be wearing Saturday night, Master.