The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rekam Tuls

Part 7

Rekam had decided to skip the movies, so they went directly home. He had some fun with Barbie in the back of his limousine, while Angie sat at the steering wheel. The blonde lay with her back over his lap, while he gently played with the glistening lips of her sweet pussy. From time to time Rekam enjoyed playing leisurely with his pets, keeping them on the edge, but withdrawing when they were nearing release. It was an exquisite torture and he enjoyed watching the reaction in their faces when he toyed with them, bringing them slowly closer and closer, seeing their lips tremble in anticipation, hearing their breath accelerating, coming in short gasps, feeling the growing wetness of their constantly dripping cunts, seeing the desperation in their eyes, when he once again denied them release and then observe their abandon, when they finally exploded, shaking, screaming, spasming, forgetting everything around them while their orgasms rippled through their convulsing bodies.

Rekam had developed the perfect timing as Barbie lay across his lap, sweating and panting, barely able to breath, just when the car approached his house. He waited for Angie to open the door and stepped out, with Barbie sliding off his lap and collapsing to the floor. “Help her”, he announced to Angie who helped the blonde to stand up on wobbling legs. Rekam gave Barbie a little kiss. “You really are a sight to behold. Such an eager little sexpot.” She smiled meekly at him. “Thank you!” and then she was led inside the house by her Latin friend. Once inside he spoke to his slaves: “Girls, I have some work to do. How about you iron my shirts, Barbie. And the Vette could use some washing, Angie. Do it in the backyard, where I can keep an eye on you, will you?” Angie grinned at him licking her lips. “Of course, I will. And I will also wear something really comfortable.” He playfully patted her ass. “You are a wicked, wicked girl.” “Just like you want your Angie-whore to be”. She ran squealing to her room, when he threatened to chase after her. Taking a coke from the freezer, Rekam strolled to his home office to boot up his computer.

With expertise he began working on the subliminals for Mark’s girlfriend Julie. Wanting to have some benefit from his generosity he intended to install a trigger word in her mind, which would make her available for him. She was a very beautiful teenager and he wanted to test-drive her at least once. When he heard the growling sound of his Corvette he looked outside. Angie stepped out of the car wearing a combination of pink bra and panties, with black stockings and high high-heels. Although pink usually was Barbie’s color—it matched wonderfully with her blonde hair, making her the perfect doll—he had to admit, it looked very cheap on Angie’s dark skin. Angie put on quite a show, trotting around on her high-heels, bending down with her legs straight, ‘accidentally’ spilling water over her body and shaking her titties with every move. The exhibitionist streak he had implanted in her kicked in and she did everything to show off her voluptuous body.

Her tits were hanging bare over the cups of her bra after only two minutes of rubbing and scrubbing and soon she was soaping them to clean the car’s windows, pressing them hard against the cool surface moving them from side to side and up and down. When she leant over the hood, she made sure to spread her legs as far as they would go so Rekam could see the crotch of her soaked panties riding high into the cleft of her fat ass. Her tits wobbled and jiggled, swung and sloshed around when she moved the sponge over the car. Almost reluctantly Rekam went back to work on Julie’s program. From time to time he watched Angie’s progress. The way she displayed her hot body had him slowly growing hard. He couldn’t work with a stiffy so he called for Barbie and had her blow him while he stood at the window observing Angie. When he had emptied his balls on the blonde’s tits and face, he returned to work and within an hour, everything was set up.

Coming down the stairs he found the bitches ready for their daily workout. He had them doing a strict 30-minutes-routine every day to keep them in shape. Before making himself comfortable on the couch, he approached them and swung his arms around and down to their butts, to push their voluptuous forms into his body. He shared a very wet kiss with each girl and then spoke to the Latina: “Angie-whore, get me a beer, will ya?” When she returned he already sat on the couch. Like she had learned, she bent down to show him a good amount of cleavage, her tits threatening to pop out of her way to small sports t-shirt. “Mmh”, Rekam grinned, giving her hooters an appreciative squeeze. He moved his head towards her left tit to where her hard knob strained against the cloth. His teeth closed over her nipple and he began chewing on it. From time to time he shook his head from left to right and back, yanking her whole tit by her nipple from side to side. Angie moaned in desperation, pressing her big hooters further into his face. Suddenly he let go, the blood rushing back into her nipple, causing Angie to gasp.

“I feel like observing your work-out today”, Rekam explained. “But I think, I’ll enjoy it even more, if you were nude.” The bitches happily squealed. Only on rare occasions he joined their work-out. And they loved exposing their naked bodies, when he ogled them! In no time they were out of what little clothes they had been wearing. First they did some stretching always careful to display their bodies in the right angle. Next came the sit-ups. Since their hands were clasped behind their heads, Rekam had an unobstructed view of their out-thrust boobs every time they came up. When they were through with the sit-ups, Barbie went to the stereo to throw in some dance music. The girls mounted the step master and moved to the beat of the dance music, coming out of the speakers. They worked up quite some sweat but were far from finishing. The last ten minutes they performed some dance routines, shaking their boobies and asses and every other inch of their fleshy bodies to the rhythm of the beat.

When they were done they stood exhausted, breathing heavily, their forms glistening from the sweat they had worked up. Rekam, who had been leisurely playing with his cock, while his sluts had performed, slowly stood up and approached them. “Too tired for a little fuck?” he asked them, grinning. “Oh, Rekam”, Barbie answered, “you know us sluts are never too tired for getting fucked. I mean, what good are sluts for if not for getting fucked. Our cunts are dripping, and we are sooo hot for you. We never—aaaahhhhh...” Both of his hands had shot out holding one tit of each girl, trying to get a solid grip on the soft flesh. The two sluts gasped when they felt his fingers slowly sinking into their tits. “Nice and slippery, just right for a nice tit-fuck”, he commented. “On your backs, hands behind your heads. I want to ride your tits.” The girls complied, pure lust burning in their eyes. Rekam first sank onto Barbie’s body, moving upwards until his cock rested between her globes. Barbie seductively licked her lips, when he lay his hands on the outside of her boobs and pressed them together to apply the right amount of pressure.

Having his cock buried in a tight tunnel of tit-flesh, Rekam began slowly moving back and forth, increasing the pressure on Barbie’s tits when he pushed forward and letting go a bit when he pulled backwards. Her sweaty tits offered just the right amount of lubrication for his cock so he could easily fuck those huge globes. “Yeah baby”, he groaned, “that’s the way to fuck a slut’s tits.” Barbie was so happy that he enjoyed her tits that much. She felt wonderful, knowing that she was of use to him, feeling that she was used by him. She was after all a fuck toy, and she wanted to be the best fuck toy he could wish for. Knowing how much he enjoyed listening to her when she used dirty words, she began spurting him on. “Yeah baby, fuck those tits. Fuck them really good and hard. You know how much I love it when you take my fucking big hooters. Fuck me like a real whore. Grab them! Squeeze them! Use them! Fuck those nasty fuck-bags. That’s what they’re made for: To be fucked by a real man. Oh God! I get so hot, when you use my tits.”

Feeling his orgasm building, Rekam began to slow down until he rested motionless on Barbie’s body, his cock still imprisoned between her globes. He let go of her boobies, giving each an appreciating pat. “Those are some fine tits you got there, slut.” Barbie beamed at his kind compliment but frowned a bit when he raised from her body to climb aboard Angie’s torso. The Latin bitch was desperately holding her tits open, so he would not lose any time. “Hands behind your head, whore”, he hissed. He took hold of her honkers and slowly began moving back and forth between her globes. Soon he was fucking Angie in earnest. “You’re a fuck as good as Barbie-slut”, he praised her, sending jolts of pleasure directly to her cunt. “So large, so soft, so pliable to the touch.” Wanting Barbie to participate, Rekam ordered the blonde to sit astride Angie’s face. “Angie-whore, you lick her out. Barbie-slut, you hold her tits for me, while I have a slice of your boobies.”

Barbie was barely able to contain herself as her Latin friend’s tongue lapped her quivering cunt, while Rekam kneaded her tits and nibbled and licked at her teats. Even Angie with Rekam’s weight pinning her down began writhing in pleasure, first from Rekam’s use of her boobies, second from Barbie’s spasming cunt, that spilled cunt-juice all over her face. Soon the girls were screaming out his name while the use of their bodies send them into what seemed an endless orgasm. With their recent workout-routine the bitches soon were totally exhausted, not able to move the slightest part of their bodies. When Rekam came, shooting cum over both bodies, he felt as if he really had been fucking mere dolls. That was what he had wanted to see: two completely worn out whores, lying motionless and covered in cum and sweat at his feet. “Fucking cum-buckets,” he hissed at them as he stood over them, sending both to one final orgasm. Eyes that shone in constant bliss followed him, when he climbed the stairs to his room.