The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rednex 2

Synopsis: A continuation of early story “Rednex”.

Lydia sends a gift of a special brew to her brother

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Lydia Jones had a daughter Callie, and son Troy. She was 50, and a widower.

Jim Baker was 57, a divorcee (of four years). His daughter Beth, 22 was home from college to look in on him. His other daughter Maggie still lived at home, and was a senior in high school.

Beth had just finished an argument with her sister. She’d come home from college and had found the place a right state. She had expected her sister would be helping their dad look after the place, but instead Maggie was too interested in social media posts, and girls.

Maggie had said that housework was part of the oppressive white patriarchy and that if their dad wanted stuff done he shouldn’t have divorced their mom, or he should have re-married! It didn’t matter she didn’t have to work, and was living at home for free… work would have been making her a wage-slave, and as a Communist and an Anarchist she wouldn’t stoop to such bourgeoisie thinking.

Beth ended up slapping her sister across the face. She stood there, red in the face, hands on hips, watching her sister Maggie begrudgingly clean her own room.

Beth even had her throw out her sex toys, a strap-on, a double-ended dildo, and ben-was balls.

Maggie asked her why, and Beth threatened to beat her harder.

Finally Beth went back to her room and lay down.

Maggie called up her girlfriend Zara and asked if she could go over… and spend the night. Zara agreed.

“I’m off…,” Maggie called as she ran out the door

“What? No! Wait!” Beth said as she ran down after her.

Maggie hopped on her 250cc dirt bike and was off… ready to spend the night fucking Zara, and getting away from doing any more work around the house.

As Beth got to the door a delivery van parked in reverse in their driveway had its tail open and a man wheeling a trolley of boxes was coming up to the front door.

Beth stopped after Maggie. “What’s all this?” she asked the driver.

“Delivery for Jim Baker…?”

“Yes, I’ll take that…”

“Very good… do you want it left here?”

“Um, no… Can you bring it inside?”

“Yep” he said.

She held the door open and as he passed her she called out directions to the guest room—as good a room as any.

She thanked him, locked the door and went to the spare room to see what it was she’d just signed receipt of.

The cardboard boxes had nothing on them, except one… an envelope.

It had no name so she did not feel bad about opening it.

“Dear Jimmy,” it read, “Please accept this gift from your very loving sister. Hope you and the family enjoy yourselves as we have…. X X X, Lynda”

“Aunt Lynda!” Beth said aloud. She’d not heard from aunt Lynda in a few years. She had with her a box-cutter and she sliced the top off the first box… to find 12 bottles, each separated from the others by a cardboard partition.

She drew a bottle out. The red label had “Rednex” and “Brewed inTennessee.”

She took that bottle and another back to the kitchen. She found a bottle opener and went to work popping the lid.

It fizzed. It hissed carbonated fizz at her. She could smell it’s sweetness before she’d even brought it to her lips

She took a sip. “Wow!” she gasped. It tingled her tongue.

She took another sip

“I’m home” Jim called from the front door

She felt a flush of heat in her cheeks. “Wow!” she gasped.

“Hello?” Jim called as he stepped through the living room having heard no response to his call.

“In here, Daddy!” Beth gasped.

“Daddy?” he thought. Neither of his daughters had called him that for years.

“I’m so glad you’re home!” she gasped hugging him.

He was surprised by her very affectionate embrace

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I love you…,” she giggled “Did I ever tell you that?”

“Um.. yes… but… not for a while….” he said “What’s this?” he asked seeing the bottle.

“Oh, you should try some…”

“What is it?”

“It’s.. um… really delicious”, she chirped.

He picked the bottle up. “Rednex?”

“It’s a gift…”

“A gift?”

“From your sister…”

“Lynda?”

“You only have one sister, Daddy!” she giggled.

She inhaled his scent. She’d never noticed his masculine odour before…

“Try it…,” she urged.

He brought it up to his lips and then sniffed it. A very strong perfume.

He tried some… It tingled his tongue.

“Wow!” he said.

“Let me have some more…,” she begged…

He gave her the bottle and she took a big swig before handing it back

He tilted his head back to take an even bigger swig… and as he did he felt his pants being undone…

“Beth?” he gasped.

He looked down in disbelief as his daughter took his cock and drew it into her mouth.

“What the?” he gasped… but he was rock hard…

“What are you do…? Oh, God…! That feels so good!” Jim cried.

“Mm-mmm-mmm”, Beth moaned as such sucked her dad’s hard cock. As she did she had a hand down her front, playing with her clit… which seemed to be huge, and sensitive.

“Come in me!” she begged, “I wanna taste it!”

“Oh, baby!” he gasped, grabbing her head, pushing her down and busting his load into her, shooting straight down her throat.

In that same instance she came too, wet, hot and sloppy her pussy dripped, her clit throbbed.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh, God! Ohhhhhhhhh!” she cried as she came, her voice gargled as she still had a cock throbbing inside her mouth.

Finally Jim pulled out of his daughter.

“Fuckkkkkk!” he gasped as she kissed the flood, lapping at the cum that was spilled there. As she did he still felt hard. He grabbed the bottle of Rednex and without thinking downed another gob full.

He got down behind his daughter and started pushing up towards her steaming pussy.

“Daddy?” she gasped.

Suddenly he thrust up into her.

“Oh, yessssss!” she cried….

He rutted her and she had a huge grin like a bitch-dog in heat.

He humped her hard, fast, and came in her again… And as before she was thrown into a deep powerful orgasm too, as if his come was a drug.

She rose, her pussy leaking her dad’s sperm. She took the bottle and drank some more. She looked down at her dad, now sitting back on his haunches.

“What the fuck did we just do?” he gasped.

“That was amazing, Daddy!” she smiled “YOU! You were amazing!”

“I can’t believe it…,” he gasped. “You’re so fucking beautiful”

“Oh, Daddy” she smiled flushed with pride that he found her so attractive.

“I’m so sorry…,” he said “I… I couldn’t help it…”

“Don’t be…,” she cooed “It… It was wonderful…”

“But…,”

“I love you, Daddy’

“I… I love you baby…, But… We… We should…’

“Daddy?” she smiled, “I have another hole you’ve not come in…”

“What?” he gasped as she squatted down over him.

“I… I’ve never …”

She reached under herself taking hold of his still rock-hard cock and easing down, aiming it to her puckered ass-hole.

“Baby?” he gasped.

“You’ll be my first…,” she whispered

She pushed down… “Oh, it hurts!” she winced, but still a driving need… she pushed down on him further…

“Fuck, baby!” Jim cried “You’re so fucking tight!”

She stopped when she felt her hips against his.. She was so proud that she had all of her dad inside her ass… They kissed. Their kiss was obscenely forceful, sloppy, spit shared.

Beth rose up slowly and then eased back down. Then again. And again. Each time she felt more comfortable. It got better. She began to moan.

“Oh, fuck baby!” Jim cried “Your fucking ass…”

“You like it?”

“Oh, yessssss!”

“Come in me, Daddy” she whimpered, “I’m your little fuck toy… Fuck my tight little asshole!”

He grabbed one of her exposed breasts and sucked it hard… and she moaned appreciatively as he did. “Come in me!” she urged….

He felt it again, like a steam-train… and then… it burst out of him..

She cried out in joy as she felt his cock unload in her rectum.

They kissed as they came again, a third time.

“Fuck, honey!” he gasped as they sat embraced, still connected.

“That was amazing, Daddy,” she said… “I… I want to be your fuck toy…”

“You’re some hot bitch!” he laughed “I… I can’t fucking believe that you made me come three times!”

“I’m dripping with your sperm, Daddy” she sighed “It’s wonderful…”

“What’s that smell?” he gasped.

“Sorry, Daddy” she blushed. He realised it was her ass… It wasn’t just come leaking.

“It’s okay, baby” he assured her…

“Let’s shower…,” she said and as she pulled up gingerly off her dad’s now browned cock she grabbed the bottle of Rednex and drank some more…Then she handed it to her dad to finish off…

As they went upstairs she had to clutch her ass tight, and walk gingerly to the shower… before she dropped a load.

“Oh, daddy!” she gasped embarrassed.

“It’s beautiful, honey!” he said as he turned on the shower.

He took the shower out of its cradle. The hose was long and Beth turned around, bent over, offering her ass to him. He washed her and rubbed her around her hole with his hand. He soaped her and cleaned his daughter’s anus with loving attention.

They washed each other.

They were like gentle lovers.

They dried each other, and then hand in hand they went to bed… his bed.

They spooned and fell asleep.

* * *

Beth woke first in the morning. She felt her dad’s hand on her thigh and she smiled… But then… she realised it was her dad!

“What the fuck!” she gasped to herself. She remembered what they had did and she couldn’t believe it. She felt a wave of nausea.

She jumped out of bed, waking him.

“Baby!?!” he cried, seeing her there naked and also remembering the depravity they’d engaged in…

“What did we do?” she cried and she covered her nipples, and pussy with her hands… “How could we?”

“I’m so sorry, honey!” he cried. He wanted to get out of bed and comfort her, but realised he was naked. He pulled the blankets up even over his chest…

She turned, in disgust, crying. She ran to her room…

He dressed and followed her out. He went to her door and tried it and it was locked. He tapped the door with his knuckles.

“Baby?”

“Go away!” she cried.

“Baby… I… I’m so sorry for… “

“What we did was so wrong…” she cried. She had dressed

“I know baby… I… I’ll never forgive…”

“Please… just… go away…,” she cried.

He hung his head, turned and left…

She was so disgusted… but she realised she’d been a a willing participant. What disturbed her the most was how much she’d enjoyed it…

Jim found his way down to the kitchen. There was the empty bottle of Rednex, and next to it the other bottle Beth had brought into the kitchen with her the previous day.

Instinctively he popped the top of the other bottle just as Beth came in.

“Dad… Look!” she said “We… we need to talk…” she continued as he took a swig.

“I… I don’t blame you… what…,” she began as he handed her the bottle.

“It’s a terrible thing…,,” she said as she took a gulp “What we did and…” she stopped. What was she saying? She couldn’t think. She took another gulp and handed it back and he took some more too….

As he craned his head back she watched him… “God, he’s hot…,” she thought… ‘My dad… He’s… Nooo. This…”

She found herself unbuttoning her shirt, reaching in and massaging one her rock hard nipples.

He put the bottle down, looking at her, and realising he was now rock hard.

They flung themselves at each other.

“Fuck me, Daddy” she cried “I… I need you so bad…”

He picked her up, her legs hooking around his thighs and he carried her back upstairs to the bedroom. They kissed the whole time.

He flung her back on the bed.

“Wheee!” she laughed as she flew and landed. She reached down, grabbing her jeans and peeling them off.

He took his own pants down and she gasped as she saw his big cock.

He got down on her before she had her panties off, pulling them aside he pushed into her… she was wet, waiting for him.

“Oh, fuck!’ he gasped

“Yeessssss!” she moaned as she felt her dad inside her pussy again… “It feels so good…”

They fucked.

They fucked and came two times before going back down to the kitchen for more of that wonderful sweet nectar.

“What do we do when we run out?” he gasped

“There’s more in the spare room… lots more…”

They both grinned.

“I love you so much, baby!”

“I love you too, Daddy” she smiled as they kissed again.

“Your going to have to clean your ass first,” he smiled,

“Yes, Daddy” she said “I don’t want to mess you up like yesterday…”

“What are we going to do when your sister…?”

“We’re going to have to get Maggie to try this Rednex too…!” Beth giggled…

He laughed. They embraced. This time he picked her up and put her on the bench and his mouth was soon where his cock had been.

She drank some more as her dad’s tongue pushed into her heat…

She giggled as she thought of Maggie being made to be as horny as she was now… And of their daddy ploughing into her little lesbian cunny…

“She’ll want cock from now on…,” Beth said.

“What was that honey?” he asked looking up at her.

“Nothing, Daddy,” Beth said pushing her dad’s head back down into her thighs.

Yes, they were now going to include Maggie in their gams…

As soon as she drank Rednex, she’d want to as well….

The End