The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you are not yet 18 years of age or not yet 21 years of age, depending on the country, you are too young to read this and should depart from here until you reach the legal age

If you are offended by domination submission, humiliation or discipline activities between young men then you should not read this. In fact you should not even be here.

I ask that if you wish to reproduce this story or part of it for anything more than your own private use you seek and receive my permission in writing first.

Redneck Reprogram

Chapter 3

Wow, I must have stayed up all night. I never knew there were so much to man to man sex. I must have learned more about man to man sex then what I knew about hetro sex from all my years. I really liked the leather sex, the boots, leather clothing. I like the rubber also, sweating and rubbing all next to a hot sweaty guy. Just think a month ago you could not have told me I would be feeling these things. Well I know Tim’s work load for the frist semester, he was going to learn humility and to serve my needs. Frist get myself ready, then him. I took a little nap to be ready for Tim’s second class. I got up and pulled on a pair of his jeans a well worn pair even had a worn spot were he keep his skol can. I slipped on a worn pair of his lace up work boots,t-shirt, and blue western shirt. I of course put the belt and buckle back on from last night. Through on his hat and gloves from last night. I garthered the clothing I wore last night that I took his cherry in, so what if they were a little dirty and smelt of sex. Damn I am really sinking in to a level of sex I never would have thought of a week ago. Well of to get him ready for a Long Hard day.

Well guess he’s been up for a while, I can hear him when I exit the house yelling for help. He is just screaming that a nigger has him held against his will. I enter the bunk house and he starts in cussing and calling me nigger this and nigger that. Well the blood boils and I am hot, all I could do is tell him to shut the fuck up and get out of the damn bed. I was at his neck with my hands wrapped around it in a second. With little he could do to resist I told him enough and that I was his master and he would learn to serive my every needs and to get dressed we have a lot to do today. I let go of his neck and he struggled to catch his breath. Shaking he asked were he could take a shower I told him redneck trash like him got a shower once a week if he was lucky. Rage grew in his eyes but was checked in side. he asked what was he to wear I pointed to the pile of clothing I had brought in, he went and picked them up and looked at the dirty mess. He said he would not put dirty nigger worn clothing. I kicked him in the chest, he fell to the floor. I told him that from now own he wore only his masters sweaty worn clothing, now get the fuck up and put on the clothing. He got up went to the clothing found the jock that I had wore the day before for my work out, it was a smelly thing and still damp. He pulled it on and his face was priceless. All the rage thinking that he was forced to do this. Next came his own pants that had cum and ass juices from last nights ride on the front near the crouch, then came the shirts and sweaty boots. I gave him a leather baseball cap that I always wore. Damn my boy is looking good. I told him to follow me we had to go to the city. He said he was not going any wear like this and he was leaving. I told him NO! in fact you will be going with me and you will be on your best behavor. He was to anwser with yes sir or no sir. His eyes told it all his anger was full. It was a 2 hour drive in to the city and I told him of all that I had planed for his reeducation. He wanted to scream when I told him that he was going to be wearing leather & latex items as part of his new wardrobe, and that our frist stop was to the barber it was buz cut time. After the barber he looked like a Jarhead/jock. He asked if we were going home now. I asured him he would be surprised with our next stop. We pulled up in the parking lot of what looked like a normal book store in a strip mall. I knew the sold some of the items that I found out about on the computer last night. I had him weight in the truck. I told him not to speak to anyone. I popped in an bought a few items for us to have fun with his lessons. I came out with 2 large bags of goddies. Off to the last stop for today. On the way to the next shop I ask him to tell me how his ass felt. He looked at me an I could see he wanted to rip my head off. My instructions to him keep him calm and he said with a hate filled tone that he hated nigger sweat next to his body and the smell was killing him. I told him not to worry his lust for my smell and other bodly liquids would soon over whelm him. we stoped in front of the next shop and I told him he would try on what I tell him and I did not want any sound out of him. Seams the more I order him around the easyer he obeys. Out we got and when we entered the store my lust grew, his horror grew. I went to the clerk and told him what I wanted and he showed us to a private dressing area. He brought the frist item and I gave it to Tim. I told him to strip and put it on. He held it up to see a pair of black rubber jeans and a blue rubber t-shirt. I looked and him and said “put it on!!!". He complied with anger in his eyes but not a sound. The pants fit perfect hugging his ass making it look full and round, with a little adjustment his package was bulged out proud and I tucked the shirt in. His chest was well defined and his 6 pack showed well in the rubber. I stepped out and got a pair of rubber ridding boots. I caught him in the mirror lookin in horror at his reflection. I ask him did he like he shook his head no and I told him he look great. Just then in came the clerk with the next items. He commented that the boy looked great. Tim was shocked to be called boy, he knew he was loosing ground. The clerk gave me the items and was off for the remander. I told Tim to take off his outfit and gave him the next set of clothing. His eyes widen at the next items. I helped him in to a harness then handed him some leather shorts that were chastiy shorts. I told him that locks go on the loops were the belt came together. His fist clenched and eyes grew cold with hate. I told him to take it off and try on a pair of pants I held out to him the were leather jeans like the kind of regular jeans he usualy wore. Then I gave him a leather western shirt and looked him over the jeans were tight and left nothing to the imagination. The clerk came in with the last items and was smilling at tim. He put the items down and I told him we would take all we tried on and he would be wearing what he had just brought in to go. He stepped out to allow Tim to get ready and bag our purchase. I had tim strip again and gave him a pair of leather pants and a rubber long sleeve shirt and a pair of combat boots. He put the cap back on and out we went I paid for the new clothig and the clerk had packed Tims old clothing also and told us to come back soon. I had the clerk put some items for me already box for when we left. Back in the truck I told tim He could speak. He swalowed and asked what kind of fagget type shit did I have him dressed in. I explained that he was by cum hole and might as well get use to it he was my property. Then he screamed that he belonged to no one. Then I snapped and drove to a place that I did not know existed and dont know how I got there but it was a tattoo pallar. When I saw the sign I knew what I wanted to do. I told him we was going in and he was going to aggree to what ever I wanted to have done to him. He open his mouth in defiance. I told him to just get out and we went in the shop. He aggreed when I told the man that he wanted to get some tattoos and percings. I told the man to give him a 12 gage PA, 10 gage nipple rings in both and a 10 ring ladder on his cock. Then for the tattoos I wanted Chains around both biceps and the word slave on his stomach, and cumhole over his ass. The guy asked Tim is that what he wanted. Tim told the man YES. The man told me that he could do it all but not in one day I told him to put the PA and the tattoo slave today and next week we would come for more. Tim when through the proceedure and the guy showed Tim how to take care the tattoo and PA. I paid and we left the shop back in the truck I told him “now you are marked my property”. He looked at me with tears and hate filled eyes and cringly aske how could I do this to him. He was quite all the way back to the ranch. Back at the ranch we went to the bunk house.

I had him help me unload the packages to the bunkhouse. When all the packages were in and on the table I had him stand in the middle of the room. I looked over my toy, a site to behold. I had toned out his cursing and bitching to be let go and promises to hurt me. I looked at him in the tight leather pants, boots and tight long sleeve rubber pull over shirt. I soaked in his bulging pants his bubble ass and developed upper body. I thought back to the tattoo place what made me think of doing all of that to him. I thought of the amulet and reached for it but it was gone. Damn I had lost it, I looked down at my chest were it had been hanging as if not beleaving my hands to see if my eyes could see what my hands fail to find. on my chest I saw a drawing of a brid like it was on fire flying to my left arm. What the hell was going on. I snapped out of the daze I was in when I heard Tim say “Nigger I will kill you for having that damn tattoo put on me and I will rip you head off for doing that to my cock.” That drew me back to reality, I told him that he would learn his place and his lesson would start now. I told him to strip and do it quickly. He relucktantly did so. I looked over the tattoo and the pericing he was hot his cock was limp but he was hot, his chest was sweaty form the rubber shirt and the room was field with the smell of the sweat, cum, leather and rubber. I was supprise that the guy and the leather store did not say something about his smell. I reached for his cock and he jumped back and I told him to stand still that I was going to inspect my property. He went to object and I told him I had a gift for him. I went to the bags from the frist store and found the item, a gag. He was yelling what the fuck when I jamed it in his mouth and tied it around his head. It was a leather gag with a penis part fot the mouth. Gaged, Tim could only grone. I showed him the table full of goodies. I found the hood that I bought fot him I told him the guy said that once in it he would not beable to hear or see anything. It would plunge him in to total darkness and deafness. His eyes said what he wanted to scream. I told him we were going to play a game I was going to fuck him and use some of the toys on him and he would not beable to see the object that was going to enter him. I would see if I could milk his cum out of his cock. His job was to guess what object went in wjat order. The truth is that I did not care it was to keep his mind off balance. He truned his head to keep me from putting the hood on but I got it on and pulled the laceses tight and zipped the back closed there he stood hooded and a fresh PA. I walked to the table and got the bondage items that I had bought. I put cuffs on both wrist and ankles and put a bar between the ankles and pulled the table over to him and bent him over the table and bound his hands under the table. He was helpless. I got the lube that I had got from the store and began to lube his ass. He groned and made noises but I keep it up tell he was well lubed. Then I got the frist item a heavy duty vibrator, the guy told me it was not big but it could work magic once in place. I inserted it in to him and truned it on. I was going to leave him like that so he cold heal. I wanted him healed and ready for to nights fun and I had to check the internet for some items the guy at the store told me about. With these items Tim’s ass could be fucked endless a different speeds and the machine would not tire the way he described the thing it would lube his ass and keep fucking him hitting his prostrate, which he said would drive him over the edge. I knew that no matter how much his ass was fucked I had tim programed to always hate being fucked after it was over and to feel ashamed he was fucked. He would also long to be free and a straight aryan baby maker again, but know he is unable to do anything but serve my black cock.

To be continued