The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Redneck Reprogrammed

Funny I have always collected things. I have always fought for the right way, trying my best to educate people of others culture. But try as you may there is always a few who try to ruin it for the rest of us. Let me tell you about myself, I am a black male of Cajun decent. I am 30, 6′6″, 230lb of gym-defined body. I have a 33-inch waist and 46 inch chest. Not overly built but nice package. I would say I lean more to the heterosexual but the male form has always intrigued me. I was just wrapping up an antiracism seminar. I was putting away things in my car when a guy in a pickup rode by and yelled out the window “nigger we don’t want you and your idea fucking up our town. Now get or you’ll get yours.”

Now I have had many dealings with the quote unquote redneck. I have learned to pick my battles. The swamp of a backwater town was not one. I finished packing and was putting the last of my bags in the car when I noticed a note. It was from a local Indian leader. He wanted to meet with me be for I left.

I went to his house. His name was James Runningtree, 90 and looked like he walked out of the history of Indians. He told me that he saw me in a vision quest. Being one to learn others cultures I knew that he had total faith in his vision quests. So I listen to what he had to say to me. He said that the sprits told him to give me a talisman. He told me that it would help me teach other to understand. He told me it will help them to walk in another’s footstep. I asked how, he said that it would know what to do when the time came. Being one to collect things I took it and wore it to make the old man happy. As I was leaving he told me that it would protect me and to ware it when I walked in danger. Well, that described my location in this little town.

All I had to do is pay the last of the bills from the seminar and then I am out of this town. I had just paid the bill and saw the same pickup that held the guy that yelled at me earlier. I though if ever I needed protection then now would be the time. This is Klan homeland and time for me to move on. Damn almost made it to my car before the redneck pushed me from the back. I turned around and was eye to eye with him. A 6′4″ cowboy, in his perfect cowboy draw he told me again what he though of me and that I need to leave. Knowing not to pick a fight in this town were I cant win I thought to myself “wish I could get you on my home ground I would reeducate you and show you who is the master of who.” I don’t know where the primal rage of thought came from. I am a genital man not an angry bone in me; I am the one to make peace. I told him I was leaving. He just staid there no motion, I heard more of his friends coming so I headed to my car and hauled ass out of there.

About 2 months later I was on my ranch I liked the homestead inhered from my parents. I heard a buzz form the gate it was a man saying that he had an appointment with me. I was expecting a guy interviewing for a farm hand position. I buzzed him in. I was walking out the front door when the memory of the truck came flooding back. I don’t know why but I have been wearing the talisman scene the old man gave it to me. I did not notice it at the time but it had a little glow to it. The guy got out of the tuck and there he was the redneck that was ready to beat me to a pulp not two months ago. He stepped out and was headed my way normally I should have ran to grab my gun (yea I have a gun it was my fathers) but I had a warm feeling of peace. The guy came up to me he seam to be lost. I asked him how could I help him he said that he had maid an appointment with me 2 months ago when I was in his town. I ask what was the appointment was about he was getting agitated. His voice started to raise he said he did not know why he was here he just had to come.

I asked him in to sit down and we could talk about why he was here. He said, “He did now go in niggers houses” I got red-hot mad and told him that he needed to learn some manners. And that he was on my grounds and he would respect an obey me on my land. A glazed look came over his eyes and he removed his cowboy hat and said he was sorry. I said with a little more force that we go inside he followed. I though to myself “wow what a change, this guy just needs someone to take over his thinking and he could go far.” What I did not see when I though this was his body shook a little. We when to the den and I asked him did he want a drink. Again the red neck in him came out. He said he did not want shit from nigger hands. Again I got mad and yelled that a dog like him should be glad that he received anything from my hands. Then I noticed the talisman glowing red. Then him falling to his knees and hands like a dog. I ran to him asking him if he was OK. All that came from him was a whimper like a dog. I jumped back not knowing what was going own. I yelled for him to get up and stop acting like a damn dog and talk to me like a man what the fuck he was here far. He shook and stammered to his feet asking what the hell was going on.

That is just what I wanted to know. He said he was on a date with is girlfriend and he remembered that he had an appointment with me and he dropped her off and picked up all his clothing and gave away all his other stuff and closed up his accounts and left town. I asked did he tell anyone were he was going. He said that he did not know tell he got to my gate. I know that I had not given him my address. He said he just drove 5 days strait stopping only for sleep, restroom breaks and to eat. I asked him what was he going to do now he said he did not know he had no job to go back to by now. And did not and could not go back for reasons he could not explain. I asked him about his girlfriend he looked like a wounded animal said that he really missed her. I asked why did he leave her. He said he had to come to our appointment. I offered him to stay in the bunkhouse tell he decided what he was going to do. Again the red neck came to the surface. He spited out that he would rather sleep on the ground that in the house of a fag nigger. That did it he really pissed me off I told him that a redneck like him called everyone they met a fag or a nigger. I think that he was addicted to black Dick that was his problem he may hate me but he lusted to be a niggers cock slave. Damn where did that come from I thought but all I could see was him shaking, I asked him what the fuck was his problem he fell to his knees and started to cry. I told him to get the fuck up and get out he grabbed my legs and begged to stay. He said he would be a good slave. I shook my head and realized that my very words had come true. He was walking in another’s footsteps. The charm had made him what my words said he was from the dog statement to the slave.

I told him to stand up and sit we had to talk and he would tell me everything I needed to know. He sat and I asked him his name, guessed I should know my new toys name. He said his name was Tim Watson he was 23 and up until he left his town worked at a plant during the rodeo off. I asked him why did he bring all his clothing and close his accounts. He said he had to leave without a trace a start a new. I told him he would do just that but he would remember what he use to be and how he use to be free. For the first time I noticed him he had green eyes and strawberry blond hair he was nicely built guess I would be checking out my BI side.

To be continued