The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The following scenes are of an explicit sexual nature, if you are under 18 and/or offended by such stories, turn back now.

Please do not copy without permission. (And I mean it.)

I’d like to thank William Pratt, Flibinite and bobwhite for their help.

Little Red Riding Hood

By Nab

Once upon a time, there was a sweet and innocent young woman whose granny doted on her. Thrice upon a time, her granny gave her a riding hood made of red velvet. Because they suited her so well, this young woman wore her hood too much and tended to wear them out. Also, because she always wore her hood, people forgot her real name and she came to be known as Little Red Riding Hood.

The nickname hung around even after she wasn’t all that little anymore, but she didn’t mind.

Little Red Riding Hood set out to visit her sick granny who lived deep inside the forest. The journey was going to take her an hour, but Riding Hood didn’t mind as she had always enjoyed going into the forest.

Riding Hood hoped she would remember how to get to her granny’s house. It had been a long time since she’d last seen her… since she had been a child, in fact... and now she could barely recollect the route. All she knew was that the path would take her to a fork in the road and both paths eventually led to her granny’s house. The one path would take her straight there, whereas the other was longer and would add another hour to the trip.

Feeling cheerful, Riding Hood hopped and skipped as she made her way towards the crossroad, knowing that at least there was a sign there to mark the shorter path to her granny’s house. However, she had no idea she was being watched…

Two beady, dark brown eyes peered through the bushes, watching her go by. It was a Wolf, and he drooled as he gazed at her. A basket, full of fruits, vegetables and freshly baked bread, hung on Riding Hood’s arm… but it wasn’t the basket he was after.

Under her hood hid her beautiful face… her luscious red lips, her sparkling blue eyes, her curved lashes, and her cute, small nose. Her red tube dress fit firmly around her well-formed figure; the dress was barely long enough to cover her thighs, so every hop and skip she took made her modest bosom bounce and her dress ride up, revealing her thong. Many a time, Riding Hood would have to stop to pull her dress down before progressing. Her hands were smooth and her nails glossed with a red varnish that shown in the sunlight filtering through the trees. Her toes, painted as well, poked out of the straps of her red high heels, and the laces from them wrapped around her shapely legs.

The virgin was perfect in every way—if you like blonde, slightly stupid, porn stars, that is.

The Wolf licked his lips and then bounded out of the brush in front of her. “Hello,” he said, staring at the points pushed out of her dress by her large nipples, which had stiffened in the cold, January air.

“Hello,” she replied, too naive to realise the danger she was in.

The Wolf appeared a bit scruffy. Though he was clean shaven, his hair was a mess, he had sharp teeth, his pointy ears stuck out from the top of his head, and his furry tail moved about from side to side. He wore shabby clothing and he was also somewhat gangly. But it was his eyes which were quite peculiar, almost transfixing.

“Where are you going?” asked the Wolf

Riding Hood lowered her hood, exposing her long, flowing blonde locks. “I’m going to my Granny’s house to visit her; she lives in the forest.”

“I see, and why are you going to see her on a day like this?”

“She is unwell, so I bought her some fruits and vegetables and some freshly baked bread. See?” she asked, holding the basket out for his inspection.

The Wolf did examine—not her basket—but Riding Hood, herself. He looked at her from head to toe. ‘She is beautiful,’ he thought, ‘I must have her.’

“Thank you, dear. I have seen what I wanted.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied, and hung the basket back on her arm.

Somewhere nearby, they heard someone yell, “Timberrr!” followed by the sound of a tree falling. Then, much to his dismay, and annoyance, the Wolf heard that infernal singing again…

“Oh, I’m a lumberjack, and I’m okay, I sleep all night and I work all day.”

‘Bollocks, that fool is nearby,’ he thought. ‘I’ll have to get her at her granny’s house.’

“Oh, I’ll let you get on your way, as I see you’re in a hurry. And oh, I hope your granny feels better soon,” the Wolf said as he walked away.

“Thank you,” she called out as he left. Riding Hood thought he was very polite as she put her hood back on and continued on her journey.

The Wolf knew there was only one house in the forest, and headed straight for the fork in the path. Once there, he adjusted the sign to point towards the longer route, hid in the hazel bushes, and waited for Riding Hood to turn up.

When Riding Hood arrived at the fork, she looked at the sign which she thought pointed to granny’s house. “This must be the way,” she said to herself, and skipped off.

As she headed down the path, the Wolf came out. “Hahaha,” he cackled. “Now to get to granny’s house, er… Riding Hood’s granny’s house, obviously.” So, the Wolf ran off as fast as he could, taking the shorter path.

Once at granny’s house, the Wolf found the door open, ‘Silly fool’ he thought. He entered the house and looked around.

“Hello? Who is it?” came a voice from one of the rooms.

“It’s me, your granddaughter, Little Red Riding Hood,” replied the Wolf, imitating the girl’s voice. “I’ve brought fruit and vegetables and freshly baked bread.”

“Oh… come in, dear; I’m in my bedroom.”

The Wolf saw a closed door, and above it the word, ‘Bedroom’.

‘This must be where she is,’ he thought. “Okay I’m coming right in,” the Wolf yelled, opening the door.

BAANNG!

“Ahhhhhh,” the Wolf yowled, shutting his eyes shut and wrapping his arms around his head. When he opened them, he saw a woman wearing a nightdress and holding a shotgun pointed in his direction. He turned to look behind him to see a huge hole blown in the door.

“Lady, are you trying to kill me?” he asked in shock.

“Yes, dammit! Now get the hell out of my house,” she replied, pulling her long red hair away from her face. “You’re fortunate I sneezed, because the next time you won’t be so lucky.”

“You carry a shotgun?”

“I live in the forest; all kinds of strange things can come in, like you. You think I can’t tell how my granddaughter sounds? I’ve heard her over the phone, and I don’t need hearing aids, nor am I going senile, thank God.”

“Wait, are you sure you’re little Red Riding Hood’s granny?”

“What’s it to you?” she enquired, biting her plump lip to prevent herself from yelling obscenities at him.

The Wolf was surprised. “Sorry, but I’m amazed that you can be a grandmother. I mean, you’re really fit… I can see where Red Riding Hood gets her good looks from.”

She was indeed a very attractive woman; she had the same prettiness as her granddaughter, differing only in that she was slightly more curvaceous and ample-breasted. Not only that, but the nearly transparent net nightie she was wearing revealed her panties, the needle lace hem hovering around her thighs. The light blue fabric was too thin to prevent her areola from showing through, either.

Trying to ignore how hot granny looked, the Wolf said, “Anyway, I though you were sick, granny?”

“I got better, okaaay! But thank you for your kind words, as I do try to take care of my looks.

“Now, if you don’t mind,” she said, reloading her gun. “Get out of MY house, and that’s ‘Miz Shepherd’ to you.”

But the Wolf wasn’t going to leave; the rascal had other ideas. He looked directly into her azure eyes.

Ms Shepherd was filled with rage at the Wolf’s audacity. She looked him in the eye and…and…

She found herself wanting to look, wanting to look further and further into his eyes, almost completely transfixed. She knew there was something wrong and tried desperately to look elsewhere… but couldn’t. She felt her mind folding up; she felt herself losing control. All she wanted to do was to look into his brown eyes… and obey.

The Wolf smiled to himself. He had full control over her now, and knew it. Ms Shepherd’s angry face had been replaced by a distant, mesmerised look.

“I came here to get Little Red Riding Hood but it looks as though I got a bonus,” he said, beaming and licking his lips. “Now put down that gun.” He watched as she placed it on the floor. “It’s going to be awhile before she gets here, so until then I might as well start the fun early, Miz… Wait… I can’t keep on calling you Miz Shepherd; what on Earth is your first name?”

“Rebecca,” she answered.

“Okay, Rebecca, take off your clothes.” Rebecca pulled down the straps from her shoulders and the garment slid off her body. Then she pulled down her panties and kicked them to the side.

The Wolf looked at her uncovered body and a felt a bulge growing in his trousers. “Rebecca, give me a blow job.”

Rebecca moved towards him then went down on her knees. She undid his trousers and pulled them, and his underwear, down from his large cock. She stared at it as it grew even harder, the tip flicking her nose on the way up.

Rebecca licked the head, teasing him, then she held it from the base, opened her mouth and slid it in as far as possible. She began to bob her head back and forth as it glided in and out of her mouth. Gradually, she sped up, caressing his balls with her nails as she sucked as hard she could, faster and faster…

The Wolf could feel a burning sensation in his balls, and he knew it was only a matter of time before he came. He waited until the last moment before grabbing her head, pushing his cock into her mouth all the way, and exploding down her throat. He held her head and waited until she swallowed before pushing her away.

Rebecca just continued to kneel there as the Wolf sat down on her bed to get his breath back. “Man that was good.” He looked at the clock. “Must prepare for Riding Hood, though. Rebecca… Where are your nightdresses?”

“In that small closet,” she said, pointing toward it.

The Wolf pulled his underwear and trousers back up and walked over to the closet. On opening it, he looked even more surprised then earlier. “All that’s in here is lingerie… is that all you wear at night?”

“Yes.”

“Cool. However, that doesn’t help me one bit. Hmmm… What am I going to do about you and about your granddaughter?

“Ohh... I know.”

Soon, Little Red Riding Hood arrived at Granny’s house. She knocked on the door and called out, “Hello? Granny?”

“I’m too weak to get up, dear, but the door is open,” came the reply.

Riding Hood opened the door and went into the house. “I brought fruits and vegetables and freshly baked bread, all in my basket,” she called out.

“Put the basket on the kitchen table and come into my bedroom.”

She went into the kitchen and placed the basket on the table, as told. On her way out, she noticed a life—sized statue of a woman standing near the sink. It was white all over and was frozen in a walking position. Riding Hood could almost swear that the statue was actually a real woman, but before she could go over to check it out she heard a cry.

“Riding Hood! Where are you? Aren’t you coming?”

Her granny sounded terrible. ‘She must be very sick,’ Riding Hood thought, and headed to her granny’s bedroom. When she entered, the room was dark, as the curtains had been drawn. She went over and took them back to allow in the light. She saw Granny lying there in her bed with her cap pulled down over her face, looking very strange.

“Oh, Grandmother, what big ears you have!”

“All the better to hear you with, my dear.”

“Oh, grandmother, what big hands you have!”

“All the better to hug you with, my dear.”

“Oh, grandmother, what big eyes you have!”

“All the better to hypnotise you with!”

The Wolf had scarcely finished speaking when he leapt from the bed with a single bound and fixed his eyes on poor Riding Hood. She tried to look away but it was already too late. Her eyes were already transfixed, and, as she continued to look into his, her resistance all melted away, and her mind emptied except for one thought… to obey.

“Hahaha,” the Wolf sniggered. “Now you’re all mine. Do a strip tease for me.”

Riding Hood obeyed, and her vacant look was replaced by a devilish smile. She first unfastened the straps of her velvet hood, and let it fall to the ground, uncovering her blonde, shoulder-length hair.

She began to swing her hips as her wandering hands touched her body, her right hand sliding up her smooth thigh, pulling up her red dress to expose her naughty thong. She turned and swayed her buttocks in front of his face, her hand moving up her back to the top of her dress. She pulled down the zipper, and the dress opened up like flower petals, revealing her nearly bare back.

The dress slipped off and Riding Hood stepped out of it, kicking it to the side. She faced him, allowing him to look at his prize: a not-so-innocent looking, seductive, red-hot babe in a strapless bra and thong. Her hands moved to her head, playing with her hair as her suggestive hips swayed. She gave a mischievous wink and turned again; this time her hands unhooked her red bra, slowly, teasingly removed it, and threw it away. She swung around with her hands covering her breasts, then pushed them together and bowed down as she kept eye contact with him.

The Wolf looked down at her cleavage, his eyes bulging out of their sockets. “All the better to see you with, indeed,” he panted, drooling.

Riding Hood stood up and let go of her breasts, allowing them to swing free while moving her hands down her waist to the sides of her red thong. She held on to them and stretched them teasingly, pulling up and allowing the thong to trace every last detail of her flawless pussy. She bent forward as her hands slid downwards, feeling her legs and taking her thong down with them. She stepped out of it and stood straight up, wearing nothing but her leg-enhancing high heels.

Riding Hood wasn’t the only thing in the room standing erect.

Finished with her dance, Red’s mischievous smile evaporated, and her empty stare returned.

“Ow! Ow! Awoooooo! Where’d an innocent little red-hot babe like you learn to strut your stuff like that?”

“I strippercise, Master,” she said in her sweet voice. “A girl’s got to stay in shape.”

The Wolf wanted to see both his possessions standing together. “Rebecca, come in here.”

She came in and stopped near Riding Hood. He looked at her white body; the cunning Wolf had covered her in white makeup to make her look like a statue as he hadn’t been able to find anywhere good to hide her. “Rebecca, go have a shower. I’d like to come too, but I want to try out my new plaything.”

Rebecca nodded and walked off.

Now left with Riding Hood, he considered what he wanted to do next. “Decisions, decisions… How should I fuck you? Though the missionary position is a classic and you beneath me would be nice, you were born to ride, baby. But I think I’ll go for my favourite… good old doggy style.” He turned to Riding Hood, “I want you to get on the bed, get down on your knees, point your arse up and spread open your buttocks.”

She complied. Once Riding Hood was in position, the Wolf took off his clothes, ‘Oral sex is good fun but nothing can beat penetrative sex,’ he thought. Now all he had to decide was which hole to fill. Her arsehole looked nice and tight, but when he licked tenderly over her pussy lips he decided to use that hole instead.

As his erect cock slowly violated her virgin slit, the Wolf could feel the warmth inside her… he was going to enjoy this. He put his hands on her hips and started to pump his cock into her wet cunt, his flesh slapping against hers, again and again. He slid his hands towards her jiggling breasts and cupped them. As he played with them, each deep thrust brought him closer and closer to the edge.

Letting go of her breasts, he arched his back to get as much penetration as possible, and kept hammering her until—“Ughh!”—pulse by pulse, his cock filled her pussy with cum, Riding Hood screamed violently as she came when the Wolf did. While he let her clenching sex drain him, then pulled out and lay down on the bed next to her. She remained in position, with her buttocks pulled apart and cum dribbling out of her snatch.

The Wolf was still regaining his breath when he realised Rebecca had returned, her long red hair still soaking wet. “Rebecca, lick Riding Hood’s pussy clean of all my cum,” he commanded.

She nodded, and moved to kneel behind her granddaughter, pressing her tongue against Riding Hood’s pussy lips, then slipping it between them and beginning to lick her cunny, like a cat drinking water from a dish. The Wolf took great pleasure in watching them while he finished putting his clothes back on.

“Okay I want you both to stand up,” he ordered. Both women got up and looked at him, awaiting more commands. Before he could say anything else, there was a noise from the forest.

“Timberrrr,” came a shout, and suddenly a tree came crashing through the roof. The wolf jumped up in shock, but the women stood where they were as if nothing had happened. the wolf, bewildered, left the bedroom to see what was going on.

The tree had destroyed the front of the house and the wolf could only be glad the place didn’t belong to him. Just as he was about to go back inside, however, the Lumberjack appeared.

“I am terribly sorry. I didn’t mean to… Wait… haven’t I seen you before?”

“No. You must be mistaking me for someone else,” the Wolf said, nervously. The Lumberjack didn’t like the Wolf, as he had heard about his bad reputation, and the Wolf was scared of the Lumberjack. Although not very smart, the Lumberjack was a big, strong man and he carried a big, strong axe.

“Okay, but let me come inside to see what I’ve damaged.”

“No, no… it’s fine, really,” the wolf whined; but that didn’t stop the Lumberjack from entering. He looked around the house, embarrassed by what he had done. But then, before the wolf could stop him, he entered the bedroom and saw Little Red Riding Hood and her Granny, Rebecca, standing there in the nude.

“Oh, sorry ladies,” he said, turning and starting to leave the room. But on his way out he stopped, finally realizing that something was wrong.

“Hey… wait a minute!”

The Wolf, fearful he had been caught, tried to run back out the door. The Lumberjack grabbed the Wolf’s tail, though, and dragged him back into the bedroom. He looked at the women again and asked, “Why are you standing here like this?”

“Because we were told to,” replied Red Riding Hood.

“Whom by?”

“The Wolf,” replied Rebecca.

“The Wolf, huh?” The lumberjack looked at him, and the Wolf just grinned back anxiously.

The Lumberjack grabbed him by the throat, and as he prepared to punch him, the Wolf squealed, “Not the eyes! Anything but the eyes!”

“No can do,” said the Lumberjack. Then he soundly thrashed the Wolf, throwing angry punches, blackening his eyes, before throwing him out of the house.

The frightened Wolf got up and ran off as fast as he could, into the forest.

As for the Lumberjack, he was left with the two entranced women. He looked at their naked bodies, thinking they were both stunning specimens of the female physique. But would they still obey commands… his commands.

“Ladies, would you do anything I told you to,” he asked.

“Yes,” they answered in unison.

“Anything,” he strained.

“Yes,” they replied again.

‘Two beautiful, obedient women, all for me.’ His dick hardened at the thought. As he looked at the youthful blonde and the older redhead, he came to a decision.

“And they said I was stupid for taking this job,” he smirked, as he undid his belt.

And they all lived happily ever after…

... except for the Wolf, of course.