The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Recruitment Tool

Part I

“You ready, bro?”.

“Yeah, I’m ready, Michael.”, I said as I set the box down on the elevator floor of the Excelsior skyscraper. I could see Michael leering at the receptionist out front, a young mid-20’s blonde with incredible...assets. But, Michael said to behave so as to keep suspicions down until the big reveal, so I am just standing around serenely. Guess it doesn’t apply to him.

As the elevator moved up to the conference room floor 60 floors above us, I quickly looked back at our lives and what lead us here.

Michael and I were long-time college roommates, and while we are very dissimilar in activities and majors (he is an Electronic Engineer while I went with Marketing), we got along famously. He was far more studious than I, while I was more of a gym-rat and got along easy with the ladies. So, he helped me with some of my harder classes while I got his nerdy-ass into the gym, which improved his physique, health, and gave me a workout partner who wasn’t flaky. Win-win, right?

Well, that worked out for 2 years. At the beginning of his sophomore year he met up with Dana Fletcher in one of his classes and started dating. It was a good, but busy year for him, as he didn’t miss any of his college, workouts, or dates with Dana. And then, she up and dumped him at the end of the second year, just before the semester ended. I remember leaving him for the summer and the look of devastation on his face...it was heartbreaking. I would have stayed, but I had a backpacking excursion planned with my family through the Outback so I couldn’t even talk to him for a few months. I was pretty worried about what he would do over the summer.

When I returned, I was very happy to see him happy and looking back to his old self. He explained he got off his pity party and went out and met new women. He told me he’s gone out with three different sorority girls in the past week and dumped them right after fucking them. I was seriously impressed by this, as I knew he wasn’t one to boast; though I did wonder how he was doing it as he looked like he not only did not workout over the summer but never went outside, either. He must have gained 20 pounds and was pasty, even for him.

One day, after the semester started, I got on his computer while he was in class and found out what had kept him busy over the summer…

I was brought out of my reverie by the “ding” of the elevator...we were at the 61st floor.

“Let’s do this,” Michael said as I picked up the case and followed him out to the lobby area. “This is the beginning of the rest of our lives! Don’t worry, you’ve always been good to me, better than most. I’ll take care of you. You just let me know which one you want and we will go from there”.

We were met and escorted by the Law firm’s executive assistant, Tammy, who was a real stunner of a redhead with a knockout figure. Michael could hardly contain himself from drooling and I had to remind myself of what Michael said to me to keep from blowing my cover. We were looking at this firm to patent and sell our invention, or at least that was the cover; once we got inside we had another plan entirely.

“Mrs. Wallshinski, Mr. Smith, and Mrs Hines are finishing up a teleconference with other clients and are running a little behind. Please wait here.”, Tammy said. “Would you like some coffee, tea, or water while you wait?”

“Yes, coffee please,” I said while Michael declined, though he did take the time to look at her ass as she was walking towards the cafe. “Man, we are going to be so fucked, but in a good way!” he said as he grabbed a magazine to pretend to read it.

I sat back and looked as nonchalant as I could, and slipped back into our shared past…

When I looked on Michael’s computer, I found all the usual things I expected to find on there; games, some porn, and other files associated with his degree program. Though I did find an encrypted file on his location history, which was odd; he never bothered to hide or protect his files before. So, I looked under his keyboard for his password list and, bam...third one worked like a charm.

And I hit the jackpot. File names: Kristy Muldowney. Mary Anne Rodgers. Joanie Georges. Laura Peoples. Professor Kelly Johnson. Dana Fletcher, his ex; I opened her file for some information.

Wow. There were video files, a questionnaire with a list of bank accounts, phone numbers, calendar dates, and a listing of skills, talents, and abilities. Friends lists with a list of pictures, most young, hot women.

I checked a few of the other women’s files...all the same information, some in more or less detail. Professor Johnson had a listing of female students in her class and it looked like the file was being updated with pictures. All very strange.

Then I decided to look at the Professor’s video file. Professor Johnson showed up on the player, a good looking woman in her early 40’s with fairly obvious fake blonde hair and paid for breasts. She was looking straight ahead at the camera, and I saw the timestamp at the top showed this was recorded about a week prior. She looked fairly dazed, then she shook her head and started taking off her blouse and said, “Of course, Michael! I’d love to help you with your Engineering project! I can’t think of anything else I’d rather do than help you! Let me just get my clothes off like you asked!”. And she did take off everything to my disbelief. And she might have been almost as old as my mom, but damn she was fine! And judging from her naked body, I was dead wrong on the status of her hair.

She took a clipboard from Michael, who was recording from his phone, and started filling out what I assumed was the questionnaire attached to her file. “Michael, I’ll have to send you some of this information as I don’t have all of my student’s files yet,” she said. Michael, who was panting a bit, said “Yeah, that’s fine. Whoa, that’s enough, Laura! You’re going to have me shoot my load before I get a piece of your Professor’s ass. Tell you what, Kelly...why don’t you call me sir from now on when we are alone. And, you know what? I think you should bend over your desk while you fill that out so I can fuck you. Yeah. Laura, take my phone and record this.”

I see him hand the phone off to Laura, who I briefly see is without clothes as the phone is jostled around to her, and she records Michael going to town on the completely obedient woman. I decide I’ve seen enough for now and shut down the video, so I pulled out a thumb drive, and I download the entire encrypted folder to peruse a little bit later this weekend to try and figure out what was going on. I then covered my tracks, erasing all evidence I’d been in his computer and reenabling the encryption on his folder. While I was putting his keyboard back, I noticed his desk draw was slightly open, so I opened it and found what looked to be hearing aids or ear plugs. I looked at them and I assumed they were custom 3D printed, looked like some pretty wild space-age stuff, like a soft, shiny plastic. I put those back where I found them and left the room to go to my first class of the day.

I didn’t get a chance to look at the files until the weekend, when I found a note stating Michael had a last-minute invite to a sorority initiation party (I thought those were female-only?) so he wouldn’t be around until late Sunday. He said he’d get me an invite for the following weekend and not to worry about him. So I took the time to find out what was going on with my friend…

“Gentlemen, the partner’s at Wallshinski, Smith, and Hines are taking a short break and will be back in the conference room in about 10 minutes,” Tammy said as she walked up to us, waking me from my memories. “If you’ll follow me, I will take you inside and help you get setup with your presentation”.

“Excellent! Can you give me and my partner a few minutes to talk and then come back into the room?” Michael told her. “I want to make sure all the audio/visual equipment is working fine”.

“No problem, sir. This way”.

Tammy led us into a medium-sized room, with a large 9-person table as the centerpiece, with all the normal teleconference accoutrements scattered about the room, along with a table with coffee, water, and breakfast danishes.

“I’ll be back in about 5 minutes to check on you two.” Tammy said as she shut the door. I went over to the table and grabbed a danish. As I went to take a bite, Michael spoke up and said, “Put that down, buddy! Haha, you know you have watch your weight if you are going to get into your competitions this winter! Tell you what, I’ll be a good guy and you can have it after you burn off some calories with Tammy later, huh?”. He then patted me on the back and went over to the case and started opening it up.

He was right, of course. I had told him I wanted to drop a few pounds and enter the tri-state weightlifting competition in December a full weight-class down from last year. But that was before I read the files. Everything changed when I read those damned files…

Man, I’m glad I had all weekend to read those files.

The videos were all like Professor Johnson’s video, with the girl in question staring dazed into the camera at first, then obediently and happily following whatever commands or suggestions Michael gave to them. The questionnaires were very lengthy and detailed; the women gave details of their sexual history, marital/partner status (it seems Laura and Joanie are lesbians, though from the videos they don’t have an issue with men anymore), parents name and address, siblings, monetary holdings, friends lists, email/website accounts and passwords, phone numbers, addresses, bank information...Michael had everything on these girls, all given freely and without hesitation from what I could see on the videos.

I looked at some of the other files I downloaded...there were schematics for the ear plugs, and they were for a 3D print file that could be used down at the student common lab, schematics for some device he was making for his thesis project. Both were Greek to me, way out of my comfort zone.

There was also a folder with names...names and corresponding dates. School President Molly Trudeau, Vice-Presidents Stuart Ross, Tracy McAdams, and John Taggart were all marked green, and there were several Professors that were dated for this week after I downloaded the data. There was also three Greek letters with this weekend’s date beside them; obviously Michael is doing something and has a timetable.

I really wasn’t any closer to figuring out what Michael was doing, but I know he had found something over the summer break that gave him some sort of power over people. I wanted to know what he was doing and how.

At this point, a little frustrated and hungry, I decided to close up what I was working on and go to Daniel’s Deli down the street. As I shut my laptop’s lid, I glanced over the names and saw one name, listed in green, that piqued my interest.

Mine.