The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality Schism

Chapter 2

By MangoTech

I woke in comfort. Warm bodies pressed to either side of me, my arms wrapped around slender waists. To my right, Kimiko, dressed down in comfortable pajamas. The young Japanese girl had her head on my shoulder and was breathing peacefully. To my left, the dark elf. Her apron was gone, leaving her body completely bare, her soft breasts pushed up against my chest. Her eyes were open, and she smiled softly when she noticed me waking.

“Good morning, Master… or, rather, good evening,” she whispered to my ear.

“What happened?” I stroked the small of her back. Her skin was flawlessly smooth.

“You fainted. I managed to catch you before you could hit your head. I was so surprised.”

I tilted my head up enough to catch sight of my nightstand clock. Nine PM. I’d been out for hours. “And you let Kimiko in when she came over?”

“Mmhmm. She was glad I was here for you. She made some food and left you some in the fridge.”

Nodding, I relaxed and closed my eyes for a moment. It wasn’t like me to faint. Had I not eaten enough? Had I truly become overwhelmed by the possibilities of the ring? Or was there some other effect I wasn’t aware of? I decided to take things slow.

“Schism open. I know the dark elf’s name.” I muttered sheepishly. Luki. Her name was Luki. “Luki, would you please get me a glass of water?”

“Of course, Master.” The elf untangled herself fluidly from the bed. I watched her hips sway on her way to the kitchen.

Turning to Kimiko, I nudged her awake. “Hey, are you alright?”

My Japanese girlfriend, who, just hours ago, had been a complete stranger to me, slowly opened her bright brown eyes. “You’re awake! I was worried about you. I wanted to call the hospital…”

“I’m alright. Sorry I wasn’t awake to welcome you home.”

“It’s okay. Luki was here. She told me what happened but are you really ok?”

I gave her head a gentle pat, stroking over her silky black hair, “I’m fine, really. I just, uh… forgot to eat enough, or something.”

“That’s not like you…” She slowly sat up, in time to see the elf return with my glass.

I sat up to drink and regarded the two girls. They gave each other cold smiles, but otherwise focused their attention on me, brows knitted with concern. The atmosphere was decidedly awkward. I wondered what history they had in their minds that brought them together in this room.

“Schism open. Luki and Kimiko love each other just as much as they love me.” That warmed things up quite a bit. Luki slithered onto the bed, cuddling up beside Kimiko, and my girlfriend welcomed her with a happy coo.

“As long as you say you’re ok. Just be more mindful of your diet in the future, okay?” Kimiko scolded me.

“I will, I will. I’ll take it easy tonight and then be right as rain tomorrow. I heard you made me some food?”

She hopped up, “Your favorite, curry! I’ll go warm it up for you.” She skittered off to the kitchen with decidedly less sway in her hips than Luki, but it was still fun to watch her go.

I relaxed with the naked elf in bed, quietly contemplating the previous few hours. Was there a time limit on the ring? Did it drain me of some essence? I shook the thoughts away. Paranoia wasn’t going to get me anywhere. I decided to continue to test the ring in the safety of my own home until I knew more.

Luki was feeling me up the whole while, gently stroking across my chest through my shirt. Her hands wandered south, reaching down to grab and grope at the heavy 10-inch cock I’d endowed myself with. I turned to her with a grin. “What if I get all horny and pass out again?”

“Then we’ll know for sure that your cock is too big for your brain,” she teased, pushing her chest against mine.

I leaned in and kissed the elf. She returned the kiss with a surprising passion. I reminded myself that while I didn’t know her, I had specified that she’d pledged herself to me and my pleasure. It was difficult, but I relaxed into that thought, and into the affection she was giving me. Her touch was blissful, and very welcome from the quiet single life I’d been living.

“No, no. Sexy times can wait. You need to eat, first,” Kimiko brought me a plate of rice and beef curry, sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning in close to me. She waited for me to pull from the elf before spoon-feeding me personally.

I was surprised at first by the attention, but relented and let my new girlfriend spoil me. The curry, even reheated, was fantastic. It was the authentic dish that I’d grown to love since studying abroad in Japan years ago.

Dreams of mine had quickly become reality. I had two loving and beautiful girls doting on me, one a fantasy woman, the other the Japanese girlfriend I’d always pined for. Well, almost. My eyes dipped to Kimiko’s chest. I hadn’t noticed when she’d been wearing the french maid outfit, but in the oversized t-shirt she wore now, I could tell she was nearly flat.

“Schism open,” I spoke between bites of spicy curry, “Kimiko’s breasts are huge.” I wondered, idly, how the ring would interpret that statement. With Sarah, the med student, I’d specified a size.

I glanced down in time to see her chest change. The loose t-shirt she wore as pajamas was now stretched taut over an immense set of breasts, so much so that the hem was lifted up enough that I could spot her midriff underneath! They were bigger than Luki’s, bigger than Sarah’s, bigger than my head! They dominated Kimiko’s torso with full, natural flesh, her pink nipples making round little tents in the front of her shirt.

My arousal skyrocketed, cock pulsing hard in my pants.

Kimiko noticed my gaze. She huffed and pulled away, shoving the plate of curry into my hands. “You know I’m sensitive about them! Why do you stare like that?” She scolded.

I blinked, watching her cover herself, or attempt to. “Ah, sorry,” I began, then shook my head. “Schism open. Kimiko loves her breasts, loves showing them off to me, and loves using them to pleasure me. Her nipples are very sensitive and she particularly enjoys when I play with her chest.”

The change was immediate. “What are you apologizing for?” She purred. Her t-shirt was gone, her chest completely bare. I could see her lovely globes up close, and she helped me by lifting them up with her delicate hands. They were all natural, yet somehow gravity defying. Her thick pink nipples aimed right up at me.

“Nothing, nothing.” I set my plate of curry aside and leaned forward to grab one of those breasts, giving it a firm grope that set Kimiko moaning.

“Mmh… Master, pay attention to my breasts too…” Luki wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I glanced to the elf and spotted a look of jealousy in her eyes.

Managing two girls was a challenge, even with reality altering powers. I wanted harmony, but how could I get it? “Don’t worry Luki, I’ll give you plenty of attention too,” I grinned, then began. “Schism open. Luki and Kimiko are equal in status to each other. They are both my loving, loyal sex slaves, eager to pleasure me. There is no jealousy between them. Also, Luki has breasts just as big and sensitive as Kimiko’s, and she loves to show them off and have them played with just as much.”

My cock pulsed. In the time it took my heart to beat once, the dynamic between the two girls had changed, and Luki’s endowments had swollen to match Kimiko’s for sheer volume, though her nipples were thicker and darker, and her breasts had a pleasant natural sag to them. Looking into their eyes, Luki’s green and Kimiko’s brown, I saw not a single trace of animosity to the other. Their focus was entirely upon me. They also had collars around their necks, complete with pet-like nametags with my name and theirs.

The two girls shoved their chests against mine and I quickly found my lap overflowing with their lovely flesh.

“Master! Please use me!” Kimiko purred.

“Master, use me too! I want to please you!” Luki cooed.

“Alright, alright,” I licked my lips, cupping a breast from each. “Get my cock out.”

The two girls were efficient in their efforts, tugging my pants and boxers off of my legs, their hands expert in their ministrations. They stroked my ten inch length, already drooling a bead of pre onto their slender fingers.

“Fuck yes…” I sighed, laying back in bed, “Go ahead girls, pleasure me.”

They got right to work. Luki shifted down to swallow my cock into her mouth, her soft lips sliding up and down as her tongue flicked and teased along the tip. Kimiko instead moved up the bed to present one of her lush tits to my face. I greedily brought one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it with just as much gusto as Luki was sucking on me. Kimiko’s sweet young moans were music to my ears.

The elf’s hands massaged my heavy balls, rolling them back and forth as she bobbed her head. Kimiko cradled the back of my head in her arms, stroking through my hair lovingly. I broke away from her nipple to mutter, “Schism open. Kimiko and Luki lactate delicious and nutritious milk.” I went right back to that nipple, pleased to discover a slow trickle of sweet nectar flowing onto my tongue. Each suckle sent the Japanese girl moaning even louder.

I was in heaven! I relaxed further as my girls brought me to steadily higher states of bliss. Luki’s mouth was expert, her throat managing to swallow me straight to the root, her silver hair tickling my thighs. Kimiko was a tender caretaker, feeding me as much as I could drink.

My body tensed. My first instinct was to give the elf warning, but with my mouth full of nipple, I couldn’t even pull away in time. My heavy cock erupted into Luki’s mouth. I could hear the sound of her gagging around the rush of seed, only for her to quickly recover. Though I couldn’t see her, I could feel her licking my shaft from base to tip. “Master, you cum so much!”

Slowly pulling from Kimiko’s delicious breast, I let out a content sigh, “It’s all for you girls. And with that, I think it’s time to get ready for bed. Kimiko, come join me in the shower.”

The girls hopped up to obey. We brushed our teeth crowded around the bathroom sink. Looking in the mirror, I could better appreciate the two girls that I’d created.

As Kimiko and I stepped into the shower, Luki busied herself straightening the bed and fluffing the pillows. The warm water felt better than usual. Perhaps because I was sharing it with a beautiful, busty woman. I, greedily, helped wash Kimiko’s chest. She moaned and leaned into my touch every moment. It didn’t take me long to rise back up to arousal. I turned her around and pinned her short body up against the tile wall, my hands sliding to her hips.

Her very flat hips. So obsessed with her bust, I’d completely forgotten to fill out the rest of her curves! She had what I figured was a typical Japanese body, slender and lithe, but that made her chest look all the more ridiculous upon her frame. Well, nothing that a little phrase couldn’t help. “Schism open. Kimiko has wide hips and a big, round ass.”

I was nearly knocked back out of the shower by the change. Her hips flared out dramatically, her thighs and calves thickened to match the wider frame. Her ass had grown as well, bubbling out in two grand half-moons that I found my cock hotdogged between.

“Much better…” I grinned.

“Hmm? What’s better, Master?”

“Ah, er, this position. I like it a lot. Are you ready?” I wrapped my arms around her hips and lowered my own.

“Of course, Master! I’m always ready for you!”

I aimed my cock at her pussy, pleased to find it just as ready as she’d said, slick and warm. I eased forward and Kimiko let out a longing moan. I wanted to make a similar sound. It had been too long since my cock had felt pussy!

“You feel amazing, Kimiko,” I whispered to her ear as my cock hilted inside of the curvy woman.

“You do too, Master! I love your cock… I love you!” The sound made my heart beat all the faster.

I didn’t waste any time. I began rutting into my slave with enthusiasm, the sounds of our hips slapping together echoing on the tile walls of the shower. Steam and hot water surrounded our bodies, wicking away sweat and juice alike as I pounded.

Her pussy squeezed tighter and tighter, swallowing my cock with greed. Her body shook, her curves rippled, and her moans rose to a higher octave when I picked up the pace. I swatted her ass, leaving a red handprint across the expansive flesh and sending another wave of ripples through her curves.

My orgasm came fast and hard. I pumped her slick pussy full of cum, clutching her hips and making sure my length was buried as deep inside of her as possible. Gush after gush, I was amazed by how badly I’d needed that release!

With a sigh, I pulled free, my shaft finally going limp. I let the warm water wash over my body and Kimiko, after a brief repose, dutifully cleaned me with a sponge, whispering sweet nothings all the while.

After drying off, Luki took her turn in the shower. I heard her masturbating, her moans echoing from the restroom. I imagined it must have been torture for her hearing Kimiko and I fucking. I’d reward her with a good lay later. As it was, I was beat. Three orgasms across three different girls all in one day.

Once the dark elf came to bed, I drifted off, surrounded by warm, soft flesh…

I dreamed of breasts, of women, of giant pillows and fluffy marshmallows.

When I woke, Kimiko and Luki were still there by my side, their hands gently stroking my head and chest. I greeted each of them with a gentle kiss and we began a morning routine.

Breakfast was cooked in tandem by the two of them. A heaping serving of bacon and eggs. We brushed teeth and I got myself dressed.

“Where are you headed today, Master?” Luki asked, cleaning the dishes in the sink.

“Oh, to do some shopping. I’ll be back in a bit.” I gave her bare ass a pat and her cheek a kiss.

My journey into the outside world was one born from a simple realization. It would be all too easy to stay at home and turn my apartment into a small but blissful slice of heaven that I’d never need to leave. With simple phrases, I could make anything that I needed come to me with no effort at all… but what would that make me?

Nothing more than a parasite, sucking off of the power that I held. I couldn’t let myself fall into such tempting comforts, without purpose, without exploring what else the world had to offer.

I hopped in my car and made my way to a supermarket, browsing the aisles of electronics for a new game or movie to add to my collection. It was there that I noticed something strange.

A rather large family group was browsing the aisles beside me. A man and a woman, both with dark hair, was being followed around by two young children, also with dark hair. Attending them were two others, a young couple with blonde hair and black collars around their necks. They responded to requests, both from the parents and from the children, helping push the cart, pulling products off of high shelves, and smiling the whole time. They were dressed normally, save for those collars.

“Uh-oh…” I scouted further through the store. At the register, I noticed about half of the cashiers had collars around their necks. I saw a portly man accompanied by a bombshell of a woman with a collar around her neck, teetering along on heels. I saw a young woman accompanied by a young man, a collar around his neck. He seemed particularly doting.

I paused in the frozen food aisle. “Schism open, I have in my hand a book that summarizes the state of slavery today.”

A small paperback book materialized in my hands, complete with its own ISBN. Flipping through, it didn’t take long for me to discover the extent of a ripple that I’d put into action by turning my two girls into sex slaves.

Going into slavery is a completely voluntary process, the book explained, and highly regulated. Prospective slaves undergo a screening process at a government facility and must undergo a series of questionnaires to insure they are ready for the burden of slavery. After processing, slaves can be bought at stores.

I ran a hand over my face. I’d completely changed the fabric of society thanks to my own eager horniness. What if I tried to undo it? Would that even work? What would happen to Kimiko and Luki? Surely I could simply re-create them if nothing else…

My head hurt.

I could make new girls, ones that weren’t slaves but were completely loyal and loving to me. I could make a dozen of them if I wanted, all living in a mansion! What did it matter that a weird form of slavery was legal now? Instead of using my ring, I could go down to one of those stores and buy whatever girl struck my fancy, and if there were none, I could make them!

My vision blurred.

I could become a king, so easily! Who needs slaves when you could have loyal, sexy subjects? A kingdom, my own castle, a whole city devoted to me!

The book fell from my hands and the last thing I saw was the ground rushing up to meet me.