The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Reality He Wrote

Summary: Librarian George finds a way to get men interested in his writing.

Only a few students remained on George’s floor as the tanoy announced that the Library would be closing in twenty minutes. George waited patiently at the desk, just in case one of the milling students ACTUALLY wanted to check out a book. But as he usual most of the students headed to the elevators without a second glance. George watched wearily as an elderly man crossed the room: moving so slowly it was like he was walking in slow motion. George sighed: he loved being a Librarian but “Ancient Civilisations and Cartography” wasn’t the department that made best use of his skills. George was a writer (or at least he hoped to be) He loved literature of all kinds and knew he had the talent and skill to make a go of it. He just actually needed to sit down one day in front of the computer and WRITE something good! He was bursting with all sorts of great story ideas…

“Yeah excuse me; can I take this out please?”

George snapped out of his reverie with a start and looked up at the boy standing over him. The librarian was momentarily speechless and felt his face go red. What a fucking gorgeous package: Short brown hair, serious grey eyes, full red lips, a roman nose (George loved a masculine profile) and a slim toned body wrapped in a tight green T-shirt. Why hadn’t George noticed this student earlier?! It was extremely rare to get anyone below forty in the “Ancient Civilisations and Cartography” department (unless they had come to the wrong floor) This boy must only be in his early twenties: going by his baby face and several day old designer stubble.

“Ah uh…yes. I’ll just do that for you” croaked George nervously, taking the book and then his library card from the boy‘s hand.

He tried his best to appear normal and not stare. George knew his reaction was a bit extreme: there were hot guys everywhere; he did work at a University after all! Sure there were certainly a higher concentration of attractive young men on campus compared to the general population but being this close to one of them was intoxicating. All George wanted to do was rub himself against that hot body: tease those bees stung lips with his tongue and then lift up that shirt and…

He stamped the book and handed it plus the library card (Hmm Charlie what a sexy name) back to him.

“Thanks” said Charlie with a brief nod: barely even acknowledging the librarian‘s existence and then he was gone, the double doors swinging behind him.

George stared wistfully after him for a few moments. Meanwhile the rest of the floor had emptied and George realised he was the only person there. Trying bitterly to banish the image of the young man’s ass as he walked away (what was the point in dreaming about the unattainable), George began his closing up chores.

What a joke! George was forty two and still a virgin. He had never so much as kissed or held another man. It wasn’t that George was ugly or fat or anything (He had often been described as looking like an older Harry Potter), it had just never happened for him. There were a lot of factors: his strict upbringing, his terminal shyness and introverted personality but still it was pretty sad to be denied something he had craved for so long. It was made worse be the fact that these fuckable studs prowled around campus like they had the world by the balls and all George could do was stare impotently at them. What was it with these straight guys that held such an attraction for him? Even if some of them were actually gay (as statistically they must have been), George doubted he’d have better luck: after all, what twenty year old in his right mind would fancy a bespectacled middle aged Librarian with lumbago and a keen interest in the works of Thomas Hardy

George switched off the lights in the stacks one by one: until the only light in the room came from the small halogen lamp sitting on the counter. He locked the front doors and went back to his comfortable desk. His colleagues will have all left now: apart from George the only people left in the building were the two security guards that manned the front desk on the ground floor. Strictly speaking: he wasn’t allowed to remain here after hours but now and again he did. Security never bothered coming all the way to Level 6 to check and when George finally left it would be via the backstairs and not by the elevators. He loved the Library after hours: there was something very different about it when all the people had gone home. George found he got his best writing done: when there was no chance he was to be disturbed or distracted. In fact he had planned to write another chapter of his novel tonight but being the idiot that he was, he’d left his laptop at home. He couldn’t use any of the computers on Level 2 either because security checked that floor a couple of times an hour.

George’s department on Level 6 desperately needed some new computer equipment: a lot of it was at least ten years old and George could swear he remembered last seeing some of these computer monitors in the mid 90s. It wasn’t fair that his floor was the last level to see any improvement from the University’s multi-million pound refurbishment. Last month a Costa Coffee opened on Level 2 for God sake! Every other floor had the latest computer stations, new leather sofas armchairs, sound proof “study rooms” and what was Level 6 left with? Poor lighting and a carpet that had seen better days! George tried not to think about it, it only made him angry. He sat down at a lone computer near the checkout desk. He usually used one of the ancient computers near the stacks but the light was poor over there. He daren’t put any more lights on in case security got suspicious. No this little computer near his desk should be fine. George waited as the computer booted up: God this looked like the oldest one yet. Did it even have Microsoft Word? Once the computer finished starting up: the screen remained as a wall of black but now a green blinking icon flashed in the top left side of the screen. George pressed a letter on the keyboard and it stood out sickly green on the screen. “Oh well“, he thought. This would have to do for now and with a frown he started writing.

The novel he was writing was partly autobiographical because as every creative writing major knows: “write what you know”. The novel’s protagonist was a married but secretly gay forty year old who was having steamy affairs with younger men on the side. George would be the first to admit that there was an element of wish fulfilment in there and he wouldn’t deny that constructing these encounters did get him ever so slightly hot and bothered. His last chapter had finished at the point where his protagonist “Geoffrey” had visited a city for a conference. He had just invited an attractive boy he met at the hotel bar back to his hotel room. Both characters know it’s purely for sex and it’s obvious the boy has done this often but Geoffrey has never slept with a man before. George eagerly started to type: imagining Charlie as the boy Geoffrey was about to fuck…

THE LOOK EXCHANGED BETWEEN THEM SMOULDERED WITH THE INTENSITY OF HALF A DOZEN SUNS. GEOFFEREY HAD NEVER SEEN ANYONE ELUDE SUCH RAW SEXUAL CHARISMA AS THIS BOY. THEY STARED INTO EACH OTHERS EYES FOR LONGER THAN THEY SHOULD. THE BOY WAS MUCH YOUNGER THAN HIM BUT IT DIDN’T MATTER. THEY BOTH KNEW WHY THEY WERE HERE. THE BOY PULLS HIM TOWARDS HIM WITH HIS TIE: SOON THEY ARE KISSING PASSIONATELY…

George had been writing for around twenty minutes when he heard someone bang on the double doors.

“SHIT” he thought, “Who the hell was that?” He looked down at his crotch; writing the scene had given him a semi erection. Hoping that the dark material of his trousers hid the shape of his stiff dick: George tiptoed over to the double doors. It couldn’t be security, for a start they had keys plus they wouldn’t bother knocking. He opened the doors and stifled a gasp. It was Charlie! The young man was out of breath, he had obviously ran back to Library from wherever he had been before. Why hadn’t security stopped him? George tried to say something but he found he couldn’t. What was there to say after all? A strange kind of atmosphere settled between them: George felt like an actor playing a part. He had a semi awareness that he was still himself but also he was playing someone else: another man who resembled him a lot. It was strange but he was suddenly no longer apprehensive of looking into Charlie‘s eyes. The student steadily returned his gaze and unlike before their eyes met for the first time. Still nothing was said and George felt the undertow of expectation grow stronger. George felt his cock twitch as he recognised the unmistakable longing in Charlie’s eyes. Was this really happening? The boy leaned in, his gaze drifting to focus dreamily on George’s mouth. Then without hesitation or regret: he pulled George to him by his tie (since when had he been wearing a tie?!): closed his grey eyes and puckered up for a kiss. George was almost shaking with anticipation, how could this possibly be happening? Had he fallen asleep or something? Suddenly Charlie’s sweet mouth was locked onto his and George knew this was all far too real to be dream. For about thirty seconds, they were both happy to kiss; George didn’t dare to make a move further south in case he scared him off. So their lips continued to smack and tongues duel, it was perfect until George felt Charlie’s body jump not from excitement but from shock. It was like he suddenly just realised that he was passionately kissing another man…

“What the fuck?!”

Charlie’s horrified grey eyes had flown open and with a yelp he forcefully pushed George off of him. The face that had moments before contained such naked desire now wore an angry bewildered expression. It was like a spell had been broken: George was stunned by this sudden reversal. Hadn’t Charlie come on to him? Why was he acting so weird?

“Get away from me. What the hell. I don’t understand why…. were we doing that???”

George had been in heaven for those magical thirty seconds, he could almost cum from the kissing alone. He knew it would have to end eventually but what an odd ending. Charlie was obviously gay, probably still in the closet. Earlier he must have been having the same thoughts about George that George was having about him! Who would have thought that this specimen of manhood would ever fancy an average looking Librarian like him! What serendipity! The promise of more of the same was too good an opportunity to pass up.

“Don’t worry Charlie. I don’t mind. I’m gay too!”

The student looked at the librarian, like he’d just slapped him.

“Shut up! I’m not a fag” he snarled menacingly. “I just…I don’t what happened. I’m getting the hell out of here and you better stay away from me!”

Shaking his head furiously, he almost ran down the stairs. It was hard to tell who was more confused: Charlie or George. Both of them had found themselves in a situation they had never been before. However in George’s case it was a scenario that he had long fantasised about…in fact hadn’t he just written a passage of his novel that sort of resembled what had just occurred to them. George looked down at his new tie: he hadn’t been wearing a tie earlier he was sure of it…Wait! George strode back to the ancient computer, a crazy theory forming in his mind. He sat down and read the passage he had wrote again and again and then again. Everything he had typed out in the hotel scene between Geoff and the boy had just happened between George and Charlie. In fact hadn’t George been imagining Charlie as the mysterious boy while he had been writing? Yes he definitely had been! The way Charlie had pulled him by his tie into an embrace was almost exactly the same way the boy in his novel had done it. The story had even created a tie out of thin air to fit with the story! George could hardly believe he was entertaining the possibility that his writing had come to life! Surely that was a stupid impossible notion. He had been writing stories for years and years and nothing like this had ever happened before! Suddenly it hit him like a lightening bolt, maybe it was the computer! After all no one ever really used this computer station much, maybe as stupid as it sounds: George had been using a magical reality changing computer! Well there was only one way to test this hypothesis…

George started a new paragraph and stared dumbly at the blinking green light. What should he write? It would need to be something unmistakable, leaving no doubt that the computer had somehow made George’s story a reality. He started typing:

THE BOY WANTS TO PLEASE GEOFFREY SO HE PUTS ON A SHOW FOR HIM

“I’M A LITTLE TEAPOT” SAID THE BOY, MAKING THE GESTURES WITH HIS BODY. “SHORT AND STOUT. HE’S MY HANDLE AND HERE’S MY SPOUT”

THEN THE BOY ORGASMS IN HIS PANTS

George finished writing. It was hardly Shakespeare but hopefully it would do. He waited impatiently in the near dark, praying that he was right. Fortunately it had only taken Charlie a few minutes to return: he properly hadn’t even had time to leave the building before George’s story summoned him back. George almost punched the air in triumph as through the gloom he witnessed the double doors opening. Charlie was back, even more confused than ever. His forehead furrowed in utter bewilderment. He made a beeline for the checkout counter where George was still sitting at the computer station. The boy opened his mouth to say something but instead found himself singing a child’s nursery rhyme rather tunelessly in his charming baratone.

“I’m a little tea pot, short and stout. He’s my handle“…Charlie placed a crooked arm against his waist “…and here’s my spout” His other arm jutted out to the side, his wrist hanging limply.

George knew what was coming next: he had unzipped his own trousers and was now stroking himself in preparation

Charlie was horrified to realise that his dick had been growing harder and harder in his pants as he recited the dumb song. And by the time he had finished and completed the accompanying hand gestures: the tent in his jeans was obscenely large. Charlie tried to control himself, but he couldn’t help it! With a low moan, he pumped his wet load into his underwear. With his arms still stuck in “teapot” formation: his body shook with the intensity of the orgasm while his crotch thrust forward as if penetrating an invisible pussy. Mortally embarrassed, Charlie red faced and shaking: turned and ran out the room even as the after spasms of his orgasm continued to shoot through him: making his ass flex temptingly in his jeans.

After George had cleaned up his own sticky mess (Oh that little scene plus the possibilities of his new power were more than enough to get him off!) he gave some thought as to what his next move would be. He’d need to sleep on it but first the most important thing was to take this computer home with him. If he left it here who knows who else would use it and figure out its power or God forbid what if someone broke it! No, the computer came home with him…except he would need to get past the security on reception. As unobservant as they usually were: the two men would definitely notice George carrying several enormous pieces of computer hardware right past them. He needed a distraction. George took a seat by the computer and started picturing the two beefy security guards in his head: he began furiously typing away foregoing any subtlety or flowery prose….

SECUIRITY GUARD #1 AND SECUIRTY GUARD #2 HAVE SEX TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO INTO EACH OTHERS BODIES THAT THEY DON’T NOTICE A LIBRARIAN STEAL A COMPUTER PAST THEIR NOSES. THEY ONLY STOP WHEN THE LIBRARIAN LEAVES THE BUILDING”

Joe returned with coffees from the vending machine. Pete took his gratefully. Neither of them had worked together before and eight hours was a long time to be alone with someone you barely knew. It was going to be a long shift. Joey sat down beside Pete and picked up the newspaper he had been reading earlier. He loosened his tie a little: he was feeling a little hot. The words in front of him shifted in and out of focus and he was finding it hard to concentrate. He could see Joe’s ripped body shift position out the corner of his eye. There was something damn attractive about that guy: something alluring and forbidden. Joe had never thought about another male in this way before but suddenly fucking him seemed like the most exciting prospect he had ever considered. Without embarrassment, he turned to ask his colleague to fuck him up the ass but Pete had already dropped to his hands and knees; his hard dick trailing on the ground. Joe gasped with lust and let out a soft moan as Pete pulled his colleague’s stiff pole out of his zipper and into his eager mouth…

George packed away the computer into separate boxes. They were heavy so he also decided to borrow a library cart and put the boxes on it. The whole time he was hard as a rock. It was thrilling to know that downstairs the security guards were fucking like animals, just because George had written a couple of sentences on a computer. They were his puppets and he was their puppet master! No one was safe from him now, think of what he could do. He could have anyone he wanted: alter reality at a whim. He had uncovered life’s ultimate cheat code. What a rush! Wasting no more precious time, George loaded the boxes and took the elevator down to the ground floor.

With brash confidence: George pushed his cart across the ground floor and as he got closer to the reception desk, it immediately became obvious that his dirty little scenario was being played out by the security guards. In the deserted library, the sounds of wet slurping and sucking echoed obscenely across the entire floor. When George reached reception: he peeked over the counter to have a look. The burly security guards were servicing each other in an enthusiastic 69. Their taut sexy bodies were naked and hard and they had already orgasmed several times because both men had cum stains around their gasping mouths. They took no notice of George; all that existed for them was their partner’s body, dick and asshole. George giggled: whatever would they think of their actions when he left the library and they scenario came to an end! Then they’d REALLY wonder about their out of character behaviour! George couldn’t help but stroke the writhering bodies on display: he even stopped to lick the sweat trickling down each security guard’s chest and pecs. It took a lot of effort to stop himself from being sucked into their performance; after all they weren’t the main event, just a delightful perk. His first priority was to get home and set up the computer in his flat. After that he would allows himself whoever or whatever he fancied. The hundreds of sexual scenarios that he had always wanted to try were buzzing around his head and he was looking forward to trying all of them out. With a sigh, he came back round the others side of the counter and proceeded out the main entrance with his cart. As the glass doors closed behind George: Pete and Joe come back to themselves. Each man uttering a muffled shriek as they realise they had another man’s dick, wet with spit and cum in their mouths. Joe began retching as he realised that the stuff he was tasting in his mouth was actually cum! But there was cum everywhere: all over their naked bodies, their faces, dripping out their asses. Neither of them could understand what just happened or what had led them to this….

“I’m so sorry, whispered Pete. When they had both (separately) been to the bathroom to clean up. “I don’t know what came over me”

Joey couldn’t even look the guy in the eyes.

“Let’s… just not talk about it”

It was indeed, a long awkward remaining seven hour shift for both of them.

George grinned as walking across the car park he heard the men shriek. It wouldn’t be the first or last time he’d make men squeal. He couldn’t wait until work tomorrow morning!

It didn’t take George very long to get home, fortunately he lived quite close to the University campus. Struggling with the heavy computer boxes, he tried to lock his car at the same time but that turned out to be a mistake. The heavy box began slipping out of his grip: it was going to hit the drive! He was going to break the computer FUCK! Quickly dropping his keys: he secured the box with both hands. George uttered a sigh of relief: it would be just his luck to destroy what he had already named in his head as the reality computer

“Yo Mr Brown, need a hand with that?”

It was young Grant Harrison from across the street. He had obviously just been for a run: he was wearing a tight tank top, shorts and his face and legs were covered in a light sheen of sweat. From around sixteen onwards Grant had been one of George’s guilty pleasures. The boy radiated sex appeal and had done daily work outs and weight training all his teenage years. Now at eighteen: Grant had the strapping body of a man. It wasn’t just his body that George adored but his sweet face, framed with tousled brown hair. Grant still looked so boyish and red cheeked, he looked more like a model than a high school jock.

“Yes thank you Grant. If you could take this for me…”

He handed Grant the heavy box: George picked up the lighter one from the car and led the way into his small house.

“What’s in here? said Grant curiously looking into the box. He put it down where George directed and picked up the reality computer‘s crusty mouse..

“Oh it’s just an old computer I’m going to fix up” said George. “It’s a project of mine”

Grant nodded politely and dropped the mouse back in the box. George began hurriedly arranging the computer on his dining room table. The quicker he set it all up: the quicker he could have sex with Grant! Fortunately the teenager hadn’t yet noticed the erection outlined in his friendly neighbour’s trousers…but soon Grant would be VERY familiar with his dick, thought George evilly. With the wires all connected, George switched on the computer and with a low hum the screen came to life

“See you later Mr Brown” said Grant clearly without any interest in the weird old computer. “I need to go, you see my older brother is visiting and my parents have got this big family dinner planned…”

George stopped and turned towards his handsome young neighbour.

“I didn’t know you had a brother?”

“Oh yeah, you won’t have met him. Dave went away to university before you moved here. He’s twenty five now and lives at the other end of the country so he doesn’t visit much. He’s visiting with his fiancée but my parents are super strict about sex before marriage, so they’re making Jess stay at a hotel. ”

George’s mind carefully mulled over the situation. The idea of two hot brothers was a very intriguing fantasy. Although he would have to find out more about this older brother; there was no guarantee he was as good looking as Grant. Without replying; George sat down at the table and began typing into the computer. Grant moving awkwardly from foot to foot: looked a bit put out that he was being ignored.

“So yeah, I’d better go. See you later”

He turned to leave but stopped mid turn and instead turned back expectantly to face George. The sentence that George had just typed up on screen almost seemed to glow but from where he was standing Grant couldn’t read the words that had been used to bind him.

GRANT HARRISON DOESN’T LEAVE GEORGE’S HOUSE UNTILL GEORGE GIVES HIM PERMISSION. GRANT WILL FULLY ANSWER EVERY QUESTION THAT GEORGE PUTS TO HIM WITHOUT JUDGEMENT OR SUSPICION

“Grant… is your brother Dave a sexy and attractive man?”

“Yup I think so, replied Grant his expression inscrutable. He’s real popular with the ladies. People always say I look like him but I don’t see it personally. I’m a guy so I don’t know what makes another guy sexy but the girls at school say I’m sexy so if we look alike, he must be sexy too”

George frowned as he attempted to follow the thread of Grant’s rather convoluted logic. What was it with straight guys and being scared to admit another man was hot? George had seen loads of women he would describe as hot and attractive but it didn’t mean HE fancied them!

“Have you got a picture of Dave?”

“Yeah on my iphone”

After a brief pause…

“Well show it to me then!”

Grant took his phone from his pocket and began fiddling with the screen. Once he found the picture, he passed the handset to George. Well Grant was right, they both looked very similar. The picture was obviously taken on a holiday a few years back: Grant and Dave were standing next to each other in front of an ancient ruin, their arms were around each others shoulders in an unmistakably brotherly fashion. Their builds were similar: toned and muscular (though Dave looked a little shorter). Dave had much darker hair, almost black and his face had lost its baby fat and was stronger, more chiselled. They looked adorable together!

“Grant where will Dave be sleeping?”

“On my bedroom floor, my parents converted his bedroom into a gym so there’s nowhere else for him to sleep”

“Would you like to suck me off?”

“No” said Grant. There was no anxiety or aggression in his face but the tone of his voice guaranteed that he would never under normal circumstances mess about with his forty two year neighbour.

“Why not?”

“Because you’re man and you’re old. I just don’t suck dick”

“Well we’ll see about that”, said George.

The teenager unconcernedly watched as the older man typed a couple of new sentences into his computer. The gentle hum of the electronics got momentarily louder for a few seconds. Grant blinked a couple of times and a brief expression of confusion crossed his face but then without hesitation he knelt at George’s chair and began unbuttoned his neighbour’s trousers. George gently stroked the boy’s thick brown hair. He was extremely curious at what could possibly be going through the straight teenagers mind; George remembering that Grant still had to fully answer every question he was asked…

“Grant do you know what you are about to do?”

“Yes, I’m going to give you a blowjob and then when you cum, I’ll swallow it all and I’ll go home for my family dinner and I wont remember any of it”

That was almost word for word what George had written. This was incredible! He stood up briefly to allow Grant to pull his trousers and underwear down his legs. For a few seconds: the teenager stared dumbly at the engorged cock in front of him but then he leaned forward and his mouth was mere inches from it when George interrupted. He gently tilted the boy’s head upwards with his hand: for the first time Grant looked a little disconcerted and panicky. He tried to go down on George cock again but George stopped him. Grant was looking very jittery now, like he was about to vomit or something.

“What’s wrong Grant?”

“I’m to give you a blowjob and then when you cum, I’ll swallow it all and I’ll go home for my family dinner and I wont remember any of it” he said feverishly. Grant was beginning to shake like a junkie on heroin withdrawal.

George realised that the reality computer had programmed a command into Grant. The boy had no choice but to complete it: the urge to obey the command must have been overwhelming. Grant’s face had gone a sallow grey colour and his lips twitched as they yearned for the cock they had been promised to.

“Must…obey…blowjob…cum…swallow it all”

Marvelling at the strength of his computer: George removed his hand and let Grant access his dick. The boy crammed as much as he could into his mouth and with his eyes shut: bobbed his head up and down the shaft. George was glad to see Grant’s colour had returned to normal and that he had also stopped shaking. The librarian very much enjoyed his luscious blowjob from the obedient teen, when George quickly came; Grant swallowed his load with gusto. Minutes later Grant was walking down George’s drive, his mind wiped of its sexual activity. He was looking forward to dinner and then catching up with his brother over a few beers. He just needed to get rid of this weird taste in his mouth first…

George cleaned himself up with some tissues. There wasn’t much mess, Grant was as good as his word and had swallowed it all. He glanced at the wall clock: it was already past seven, no doubt the Harrison family were sitting down to their evening meal right about now. Time to put “Project Brotherly Love” into action, once again George began typing…

EARLIER TODAY, GRANT ASKED DAVE IF HE WOULD MIND TERRIBLY IF HE STUCK HIS FAT COCK UP HIS VIRGIN ASSHOLE. DAVE AGREED READILY, HE HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO BE FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN. NEITHER OF THEM FELT GUILTY OR ASHAMED OF THESE FEELINGS AND DESIRES. THEY ARE BOTH SEXY ATTRACTIVE MEN AFTER ALL, WHY WOULDEN’T THEY FUCK EACH OTHER? GRANT SUGGESTS THEY FILM THEIR FIRST TIME AND THEY FIND DIGITAL FILMING EQUIPMENT IN GRANT’S BEDROOM CLOSET. THE REST OF THE NIGHT, THE BROTHERS CAN BARELY RESTRAIN THEMSELVES, THEY CANT WAIT TO GO TO BED! LATER ON, ONCE THEIR PARENTS ARE IN BED: THE BOYS SET THE FILMING EQUIPMENT UP IN THE ROOM. GRANT STARTS THE CAMERA AND THE BOYS FEEL EACH OTHER UP AND THEN GRANT FUCKS DAVE ON THE BED. ONCE THEY HAVE BOTH CUM, THEY KNOW THAT THEY WILL DO THE SAME AT LEAST ONCE A DAY WHILE EXPERIMENTING WITH A RANGE OF SEX ACTS. ONCE THEY HAVE RESTED, GRANT WILL UPLOAD THE VIDEO TO A MEMORY STICK AND POST IT ALONG WITH THE UNDERWEAR THEY WORE, THROUGH GEORGE BLACK’S DOOR. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO RECORD EACH AND EVERY SEXUAL ENCOUNTER AND GIVE THE RECORDINGS TO GEORGE. THEY WILL NEVER FIND THIS STRANGE OR PERVERSE. DAVE WILL MOVE BACK TO THIS CITY AND WILL ALWAYS BE UP FOR SEX WITH HIS TEENAGE BROTHER. THEY WILL NEVER LET ANYONE FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR ARRANGEMENT, IT IS THEIR LITTLE SECRET…

Gosh, just writing made him so hot! George couldn’t wait to watch the footage later from that little encounter! It made him so hard to think of the changes that would be at this very moment starting to take effect inside the pliable minds of the two sexy brothers. George could just picture it, Dave’s suddenly sleazy eyes checking out Grant’s hard body across the table during dinner: while their mutually lustful gazes confirm they’re newly fabricated feelings for each other.

Anyway in the meantime, while the Harrison boys were eye fucking each other across the family dinner table. George had some shopping to do! First he upgraded his house: using the reality computer he added several hundred extra rooms, made some rooms bigger, added a grand ballroom and a few turrets. As his estate tripled and then quadrupled in size, George was pleased to note that nothing much changed outside. His home expanded but instead of swallowing the other houses, it just pushed them a little further away. So he hadn’t made any of his neighbours homeless, not even those horrible Shears next door. In fact nobody seemed to notice anything amiss or wonder why their was now a gothic castle at No.10 Chester Drive. The reality computer must have not only changed physical reality but also altered everyone’s memories to compensate for the change.

After the house, George created hundreds of beautiful things to put in his new home: priceless art, antiques, the latest technology and hundreds of thousands of book for his new three storey library. It was 1am before he had finished with his renovations. Well… George thought he was finished. It wasn’t until he was inspecting his Steinway piano, that he considered making fundamental changes to his appearance. The reflection that bounced back at him from the polished blackpiano surface was hardly breathtaking. In fact in his new beautiful home, George was the only thing that stood out as old and tired. He sat down at the computer and wrote himself a new look: again the computer hummed and whirled as he brought into being a new more appropriate reality.

For twenty seconds nothing happened but then suddenly George shot up several inches, he must be at least 6ft 4 now! He ripped off his shirt as he felt changes occur in his torso. First the rotund belly that had been developing over middle age was sucked right back in and rock hard abdominal muscles began emerging as the fat disappeared. A straight V shape had newly formed where his stomach met his thighs. His pecs began to tighten and like sculptured clay they re-appeared newly contoured and made only of smooth muscle. But topped off with a dusting of light brow hair and large juicy nipples. George ran to the full body mirror in his entrance hall so he could see all the changes as they happened. As he ran, his spine corrected itself: bad posture after years of being hunched over desks, had gone! He reached the mirror in time to see his arm and upper body muscles slowly expand like inflatable mattresses being pumped full of air. His new muscles bulged and swelled to the perfect size and shape. His face too was younger and fresher: supplemented with a stronger jaw line, high cheek bones and piecing amber eyes that glittered like gem stones. George felt the back of his head: that developing bald spot had gone! He now wore a crown of shiny black hair, cut short and stylishly tousled with a small amount of hair gel. He pulled off the rest of his clothing, eager to see every improvement. His legs were solid powerfully built trunks; smooth thighs at the top all the way down to lightly hairy lower legs and ankles. He turned to get a good look at his ass and…WOW. Two tanned bulbous globes of undimpled perfection stared back at him. George ran a hand down it’s curved edge, luxuriating in its soft firm texture. Shit he was turning himself on just by stroking his own ass! Wait, George turned round to look at his crotch. His cock was now a ten inch monster; it pointed straight up and almost reached his belly button. Oh God he was so horny, he needed to test drive this beautiful new body NOW. George sprinted to the computer which was now located on the first floor of his library.

“GEORGE GOES NEXT DOOR TO THE SHEARS HOME BECAUSE HE AND JOE SHEARS HAVE REGULAR SEX APPOINTMENTS AND ITS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR ANYONE. JOE LOVES COCK AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR GEORGE. BOTH SHEARS WILL BE POLITE AND TAKE NO OFFENCE AT ANYTHING GEORGE SAYS OR DOES. FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFES, MELINDA AND JOE SHEARS WILL NO LONGER BE BIGOTS OR PREJUDICED AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS…”

Throwing on a ill fitting T-shirt and jeans, George ran out the house: admiring his new body in his old clothes as he went by the hall mirror. He had picked Joe Shears because he was hot and also close by but also because he and his wife Melinda were the biggest bigots he knew. Neither of them acknowledged George’s existence when he greeted them in the street or supermarket: they had a morbid fear of homosexuals and so it was now George’s job to educate them. He knocked on their front door. Melinda Shears answered.

“Hello George. Your looking well, have you been working out?

“Shut it you bigoted cunt. Where’s Joe, I’m going to fuck him up his WASP ass”

“Oh good, said Melinda placidly. I think he will enjoy that. He‘s in the bedroom waiting for you George”

Leaving the stepford wife at the door, George pushed past her and bounded up the stairs. Thirty six year old Joe Shears was lying naked on his marriage bed, luxuriously stroking his six inch dick. He beamed as George walked in, looking as strapping and powerful as any male supermodel.

“George, Joe purred his eyes heavy with desire as his veiny hand began caressing his hard hairy body. I’ve been waiting for you. Please I think I need to be fucked…”

George started pulling off his clothes: Joe stared in shock as he glimpsed his neighbours ten inch dick.

“Wow George, you’re amazing. Have you been working out?”

“Shut up and rim me”

Cock twitching with excitement; Joe dove for George plump and perky arse: his hands spreading the firm cheeks, while he eagerly rested his face against the sweaty crack.

“Oh shit!” murmured George as he felt the first pleasure spasm vibrate through him whilst Joe’s tongue keenly licked his hole. So this is what rimming felt like! Not bad at all.

George was like a new man: this body was fantastic! It gave him the confidence to be the person he always wanted to be, say the things that he had always been too afraid to utter. As this was George’s first time taking an active role in sex: he came several times before he managed to stuff his fat cock into Joe. Joe didn’t mind of course… well he couldn’t. George’s neighbour consented to everything and performed hand jobs/blowjobs/rimming/foot worship/fingering with the correct amount of enthusiasm. Finally George lodged himself between Joe’s hairy arse cheeks as the thirty six year old lay prone and shuddering on the floor.

“Oh George fuck me, fuck me harder. I’m a slutty boy, I’m your slutty slave. Fuck me to death PLEASE!”

George didn’t fuck him to death but when he finally left at 5am in the morning (after dumping his biggest load onto Joe’s upturned bearded face). He left a very happy Joe Shears, who despite having a very sore ass, was absolutely delighted to be a mere sexual plaything for his master next door.

George collapsed in his queen sized bed and disappeared beneath the Egyptian cotton sheets. He would need to get a few hours kip before work tomorrow…well actually today. He supposed it didn’t really matter if he was later anyway…

George was relaxing in a most comfortable armchair by the window in the drawing room. He had just showered and his nude body smelt the way it looked: beautiful. He had already altered reality this morning so that no one would find it threatening or odd that he went about his business stark naked. It just seemed a shame to hide his new body under layers of fabric…He was thinking hard about the day ahead when he heard a dull thud from the entrance hall as something hit the marble flag stones. From his position by the window, he spotted Grant Harrison making his way back across the gravel drive whistling cheerfully to himself.

“Well someone obviously got some ass last night“, thought George archly. He leisurely walked to the door and retrieved a brown envelope. Inside was just what he had expected: a 2 gb memory stick and two pairs of used underwear. George gleefully inspected the underwear (Non descript blue plaid boxers and a pair of faded Calvin Klein briefs) Thankfully the underwear was mostly clean except for the occasional urine or cum stain near the slits. George stuffed his face into each boy’s underwear and inhaled deeply. The smell of boy was so rich and intoxicating. He moaned as he sniffed the crotch of the Calvin Klein: picturing Dave or Grant’s sweaty balls resting against the fabric. Still periodically sniffing and inhaling the smells of his newly minted gay fuckbros. George sat down in front of his new high end computer station and with his spare hand: he slotted the memory stick into the hard drive. As the file loaded: he ripped off his own underwear and let his massive cock bounce straight into his waiting hand. The video started up automatically and George watched luxuriating in the masculine scents of the boys he was about to watch betray every moral value that they held dear…

Grant and Dave both looked at the camera; positioning themselves into the optimal position for recording. Both boys were naked apart from their tented boxers (the boxers that George had at this very minute!) Their smooth mostly hairless bodies made George’s dick jump with excitement. For a moment; the boys were almost shy as they stared longingly at each others heaving chests. Then Dave tenderly reached out a hand to touch his younger brother’s chest. He caressed the soft mound of his pectoral and crossed around to his bicep. Dave started to catalogue Grant’s teenage muscle with sweet tender kisses. Grant’s hands were starting with the bottom half: he slid his hands beneath the waistband of his brother’s briefs, squeezing his muscular ass and then moving round to tease his throbbing dick. Dave let out a powerfully erotic groan but was immediately shushed by Grant who then whispered in his brothers ear while he snuggled against the stubbly cheek

“Shhhh bro, remember our parents are in the next room”

They continued to kiss and nibble each other; rubbing their bodies together as much as they possibly could. Their underwear was growing heavy and damp with pre-cum (George buried his nose deeper)

“So” murmured Dave, pulling down his own sticky underwear. You want to fuck me?”

Grant speechless could only nod furiously. With no further delay, their dicks collided and their pheromone laden juices mingled together. They fell together on the Spiderman bedspread (George had to laugh at parents who wouldn’t admit their kids were growing up) writhering and convulsing together like animals in heat. Grant flipped Dave’s legs onto his powerful shoulders Not even bothering with a condom (Oops thought George suddenly, he definitely should have written in some safe sex!) Grant’s curiously curved schlong began ploughed into his brother’s hungry asshole with an enthusiasm that was returned in full. Grant’s sexy dark eyes: radiant with insatiable appetite shamelessly slid into his twenty five year old brother with neither guilt nor embarrassment. Grant’s childhood bedroom rang with the sound of clammy balls smacking against fleshy buttocks and noisy intermittent squelches, as Grant excitedly pushed himself deeper and deeper into that wonderfully slick chute.

George had already cum minutes before: this was the most thrilling porn he had ever seen! Partly because he knew Grant and had admired them from afar ever since he had blossomed into a young men but it was also so erotically perverse to make the two straight brothers rut and fuck, simply because they can not help themselves. The action continued on after George‘s orgasm: just before the boys got their chance to climax: their dad knocked loudly on the wall they shared and shouted at them to keep it down “whatever they were doing in there”. The brothers ignored him completely being as they were so wrapped up in each. other. George prayed that neither Mr or Mrs Harrison would come in to see what the ruckus was: he didn’t want to utterly destroy Dave and Grant’s lifes and relationships. Luckily less than a minute later, Dave gasped as Grant’s teenage dick rubbed against his G-spot one time too many. The older boy coated his stomach and chest with fresh sperm. Seeing Dave climax, was enough for Grant. He fell forward onto his brother with a barely suppressed groan, his buttocks clenching as he pumped a massive load into Dave’s asshole. They both lay entwined on the bed for a couple of minutes, waiting for their heart rates and breathing to return to normal. Then Dave: semen dribbling down his left leg hobbled over to the camera: a big grin plastered all over his face. The last thing George saw before the boy switched it the equipment off: was a gorgeous close up of his cum coated abs and dark matted pubic hair

“Time to go to work!” thought George.

George cut a swath through the University campus, his tall statuesque figure causing quite a stir amongst the ladies, but of course it wasn’t them that he was interested in. Despite all the secret glances and girlish giggling, his reality machine had done its work again, because none of the crowd consciously realised that George was walking about naked and hard. There was something so powerful about being at a constant state of peak sexual arousal, thought George admiring his eleven inch dick in the reflection of a metal dustbin. He had the Reality Computer now: he could have flown to work or landed his mansion like a spaceship on top of the Library without anyone thinking anything was amiss. But no it was a beautiful August day (Earlier this morning it had been February but George didn’t want to be walking around naked in mid winter!) Changing the season hadn’t been the only big change George had made to reality that morning: in fact he had spent twenty minutes writing several large and descriptive paragraphs: outlining some new and exciting changes for the university. Some of these shocking alterations were already evident to George but largely ignored by the world at large. His eyes scanned the milling groups of students as they criss-crossed in front of him. The girls dressed the same as they had the day before but the boys…The Square was now filled with scantily dressed male students, clad only in rather provocative underwear and nothing else!. George could only smirk as he passed a large group of tough looking jocks, performing their usual exaggerated displays of male machismo. One of them, a barrel-chested youth with a prominent jaw even gave George an evil glare as the librarian unashamedly ogled them. If the boy hadn’t actively decided to wear nothing but a black PVC thong that morning to school, then George might have been put out.

“What you looking at fag?” shouted the thong clad student. The rest of his group, their brawny chest’s puffed out, faces set into a sneers, watched on with satisfaction. They loved it when their leader showed a faggot his rightful place in the pecking order!

“Oh Good Morning boys!” said George stopping in front of them and began leisurely stroking himself.

The ugly sneers were immediately wiped off their faces. As much as they hated fags; they knew that the only traditional response to a greeting from another male was a ten second blowjob. The boys’ heads were suddenly filled with dozens of incidences where they had to do the same for their teachers, their priests, rabbis and any other male public figure worthy of their respect. Ignoring the social niceties would be rude! So rather unwillingly, like lazy boys dragged to church on a Sunday when they would rather be snoozing in bed: the jocks formed an irregular line of hard naked bodies and then took it in turn to skilfully blow the tip of George’s dick for ten seconds each. George acknowledged each boy with a paternal nod: as they blew him, one after the other.

“Good Morning sir!” said a Latino wearing black wet look briefs as he fell uneasily to his knees.

“Good Morning sir!” said a dark haired student wearing polka dot lace up trunks as he opened wide for daddy

“Good Morning sir!” said a shaven headed boy with a PVC cock ring throng as he experimentally licked the end before sucking, as if divining a new taste and texture

“Gooughd Mornughing siughr!” said a blond boy in pink spandex briefs, the wet tip of a eleven inch cock already in his mouth, his cherry lips working away

“Good Morning sir” said the jock who called George a fag as he stood up from a kneeling position. George’s juices glistening heavily on his upper lip and chin; more noticeable the ever because of the strong mid day sun.

The group muttered mutinously before they each took their turn. Once they finished paying their respect: they went back to where they had been previously standing with an air of defeat. They all knew that sucking off George was the only appropriate way to greet a man of his status but gee they didn’t have to like it! Once the last student had shown his respect and deference to him, George moved on. He had a busy morning ahead and really didn’t have the time to be distracted by a group of ignorant jocks, but maybe he would find one or two of them later…

“George, George, I’m so glad you’re here” said the Library Director, as George walked into his boss’s cramped office.

Dr Anton Papakostas was dressed in his usual short sleeved flannel shirt and charcoal grey trousers. George had a twinge of regret as he recalled setting the Reality Computer to only make men over the age of seventeen but under forty, wear nothing but kinky underwear. Anton was forty four but there was something rather appealing about imagining the diminutive Greek in crotchless underwear! For years, George had been developing a burgeoning jealousy and it had led him to utterly loathing this passionless man. Anton might be suavely handsome but he had the mind and mundane fixations of a boring pencil pusher. He was always more concerned with the annual budget rather than literature itself! It wasn’t fair that Anton had got all the breaks: he wasn’t any smarter, more organised or competent than George. Anton needed to be shown who the real boss was now.

“Anton take off your trousers and underwear please”

Anton obeyed still discussing some trifling matter that George had not caught the beginning of. George licked his lips as he caught a glimpse of manly legs and a hairy pubic area

“Bend over”

“Right okay George….yes so where was I. So I think from now we will be colour coding the short demand using…”

Anton was bent rigidly over the table but he had turned his head so he could speak to George.

“Feel that cock touching your arsehole?”

Anton nodded impatiently.

“Yes, yes: of course I can! Anyway I‘ve spoken to Lydia on Level 5 and she think that we could…”

“I’m going to put my meat deep inside you…”

“Well get a move on George! I’ll never finish if you keep interrupting me and I have an appointment with the board in half an hour!”

George grabbed his boss’s olive thighs and thrust into him with his all his new strength and stamina…

“I know I should feel ashamed about what we did last night but I just can’t! It was too incredible!

Dave rested a well muscled arm around his younger brother’s wide shoulders as they lay naked together in Grant’s bed. Already this morning, they had baptised the faded Spiderman sheets with copious quantities of their mingled semen…they just couldn’t keep their hands off each other! Of course Dave had slept on the floor last night, just in case either of their parents woke up early. It was important to keep their special relationship a secret: their parents were old fashioned, they just wouldn’t understand. Earlier this morning: Grant had popped round to George’s house to deliver last night’s sex vid with their underwear. Ten minutes ago, their parents had left for work and Dave craftily crawled under his brother’s covers searching for a nice hard dick to suck. Now until 5pm, Grant and Dave were free to spend all day together: fucking and snuggling to their heart’s content.

“How can our feelings be wrong?” agreed Grant thoughtfully caressing Dave’s smooth chest. “When this feels sooooo right!”

“You were eleven when I left for college, just a little boy. It’s not even like we really grew up together, not really. To be honest Grant before last night, I never even thought about you much. You were just my little brother; I couldn’t see what a big man you’d turned out to be”

As he uttered the words “big man”, he delved a hand beneath the duvet and grabbed his brother’s dick and balls.

“Same here, sighed Grant. “I only saw you at Christmas and stuff. I guess I’ve been having so much meaningless sex with the sluts at school, because I couldn’t have what I really desired…”

“Aww that’s sweet bro” said Dave still gently stroking Grants dick and watching as the sheets rose with their two gorgeously stiff erections.

“What…what you goin to say to Jess” gasped Grant as Dave’s grip increased in speed and intensity.

“Just that it’s over, no big drama. I’ll say I want to move back home to be nearer my family and me and you can get a flat together and…”

“OH…OHHH…. DAVE THAT’S FANTASIC…I CAN‘T….OOOHHH OH DAVE!!”

Dave savoured his brother’s now familiar reactions to his body’s eminent orgasm while they sped quickly through him. In his mind, Dave observed and cherished each little impulse: as if he was experiencing them along with Grant. First there was the stiffening of his little bro’s muscular form as the pleasure spasms started building deep within him. Then his hands and feet did all that cute twitching: like an invisible puppeteer was carefully manipulating his body. Finally Dave felt Grant abs ripple and contract as he splattered his load against the sheets, filling the space between them with musky semen.

“So” said Dave as he finished licking Grant’s tool clean. “What do you fancy doing today?

“Duh hanging with you of course!”

“Well yeah but we can’t stay in bed all day!”

Grant pouted petulantly and Dave was rather forcibly reminded of the cute as a button eleven year that would never take no for an answer. Well at least something’s never change! Dave was about to suggest they spend the day looking for flats together: when Grant suddenly remembered an idea he’d had when he went to deliver the sex tape to George’s house

“Hey bro I know what we could do. We could go for a swim! You know George our neighbour across the street: he has an awesome Olympic sized pool. I doubt he’d mind if we used it for a little while”

Dave frowned as he tried picturing George’s home and garden in his head. A swimming pool? Was that right, surely there wasn’t space for a pool by that small bungalow. Suddenly the fully realised image of George’s ten acre estate penetrated his mind. Yes of course George had a pool, why had he thought otherwise? Shaking his dishevelled head, Dave laughed and brushed dark brown strands of hair off his forehead. All this sex he was getting was obviously going to his head! He tenderly kissed his brother softly on the lips

“Yeah let’s go for a swim after breakfast. Last one to the kitchen is a rotten egg!”

He jumped off the bed, with Grant closely following behind. It was an old family game that Dave used to always win. Both naked boys pushed and shoved each down the stairs as they both tried to be the first one to arrive at the kitchen. Grant won!

Just as he had imagined while writing it: a large new office made of glass and chrome had appeared where the new coffee shop had been. George examined the massive space: he was particularly happy with the glass partition that let him watch the scrum of half naked young men as they paraded outside on level 2. He sat down at his desk and watched them float by like visions of fuckablity. Every now and then, a boy or man would pass that was just so incredibly sexy, that he just needed to finger, blow or if he was REALLY hot: fuck him! So for the next couple of hours, steady streams of boys entered the office individually and were given hot beef injections in their mouths or up their bums. George was insatiable: it was even a little scary how little time elapsed after a sex session, before he needed another man to fuck. Mere minutes after fucking Anton: he had shoved an adorably confused boy against a filing cabinet on level 3 and compelled them to make noisy passionate love together. Looking at the clock: George realised it was half twelve, this was the time he had chosen earlier, to revisit one of his first conquests: Charlie. Prompt as ever, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in”

Charlie entered and sat down on the other side of the desk. He didn’t look happy to be in George’s presence again. He was clad in a tight Lycra string thong that hid only his dick and nothing else: while stray wisps of light coloured pubic hair escaped at the sides. His body was evenly tanned in a buttery brown glow and his unexaggerated musculature was exquisite!

“What the hell do you want? He said moodily, forgetting that he had been the one to come to George‘s office. George noted the heavy circles underneath the boy’s pretty eyes and his slightly peaky colouring. He guessed after last night Charlie must not have got much sleep.

“Charlie I think you’ve been having sexual thoughts about me for a while now. After all isn’t that why you took out the book yesterday, in order to have a reason to look at me”

Charlie looked down suddenly ashamed. He had been fantasying about George, there was no point in denying it now. George knew his deepest darkest secret. There was something so captivating about the middle aged Librarian; he was different from the average brainless girl.

“How…how did you know? I‘m not gay or anything: there‘s just something about you that I…?”

“I understand. There’s just something about my naked body that arouses you. That fills your mind completely and makes you lose control of your thoughts. Other guys don’t really do it for you but I’m different aren’t I? In fact, isn’t it the case that the more you stare at me the less you can control yourself?”

“What…you talkin about “said Charlie licking his lips nervously. His eyes that had been trained on George’s face strayed to his dick. He became more and more absorbed in watching it sway and twitch and before long his own cock began rapidly inflating, appearing swollen and abnormal large as it popped out the top of the thong.

“You alright Charlie? Asked George evilly as the boy appeared to lose a little more of his concentration every second.

“Yeah…I’m fine. I just…your body…I”

“You want my body?”

“Erm yeah…God I think I really need it”

“What do you like about my body Charlie?”

“Erm you cock! I like your cock…and your arse. It’s real pretty and…”

“That’s enough Charlie; I don’t think you deserve my body yet. You haven’t earned it”

To say Charlie’s face fell would be a huge understatement. He looked gutted and moments from tears. His lips quivered as he tried to speak.

“Please sir, I really need to. I think I’ll die if you won’t let me touch you”

“I will let you blow me…”

“Oh thank you!”

Charlie fell to his haunches in relief and reached out to touch…

“No I never finished Charlie. I will let you blow me but first you must have anal sex with five hundred guys. Only then can you blow me…”

Charlie looked a little shocked as he considered the proposal. He had no sexual interest in men except for George so it would be tough and very disgusting but if he did 500 guys then he could touch George! Charlie knew there was no real choice: he just simply HAD to blow George.

“Yes anything! I’ll do it!”

George dismissed him with a wave of his hand; while Charlie began feverishly formulating plans and strategies in his mind. If he fucked three queers a day: then after 31 days: he would have done 180 guys. Then all he had do was keep going like that for two and a half months and he would soon complete his quest. Charlie skipped his afternoon lectures, to rush home and research a list of the cities gay clubs and popular public toilets.

“We shouldn’t be in here Dave. We’ll get in trouble!”

Dave had sneaked through the unlocked patio doors and into the enormous library, Grant was trailing behind him. Both boys were wearing swimming shorts and were dripping wet from the pool. Dave didn’t really understand why he was breaking into a neighbour house but while they had been playing and lovemaking in the pool: he had heard something call out to him from inside. Something just out of sight was taunting him: tormenting him like you would a lowly insect. He stopped in front of the computer: water dripping down his front and back and soaking the carpet. Grant saw what he was transfixed by and shook his head unenthusiastically

“That’s just an old computer that George is messing about with. No big deal, he showed it to me yesterday”

“But can’t you hear it?”

Grant strained his ears but couldn’t hear anything. He tugged at his brother’s hand.

“Why don’t we go back home yeah bro? You can fuck me: maybe we could pick up some dildos and a movie or something…”

“Shush”

Dave put his head against the hard drive and listened.

“There’s something in there…Don’t you hear it whispering to you?”

Grant put his own head toward the hard drive, a few seconds later he emerged. He looked nonplussed.

“Nope”

Dave scrolled up the screen. George looked like he was writing some sort of novel or script. He started quietly reading: his breathing growing more and more erratic as he progressed. This document described everything that had gone on between him and Grant. A dark doubt spread across Dave’s soul as realisation began to flow through him. It was like his eyes had been opened: the house WAS different! Yesterday it had been a tiny bungalow and now…Dave glanced at Grant snoozing on the chaise longue. Was everything he felt for Grant a lie? After all their whole sexual relationship was written down here. Could George manufacture real love and desire the same way he created 15th century Venetian Tapestries and swimming pools?! The more Dave thought about the more strange it was that two straights brothers would turn out to be lovers maybe…NO he loved Grant, he wouldn’t even entertain the idea that it was all a lie. He began furiously pressing the delete button: trying to eliminate the evidence but the key didn’t work. In fact none of the keys responded to his touch. The hard drive whirled and crackled angrily: Dave back off and tapped Grant on the shoulder.

“Mate we need to go home”

“Finally! I was getting so bored”

Grant leant in to kiss his brother but Dave hesitated, his dark eyes fearful.

“Dave, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, let’s go home”

It had just gone five and George was worn out. He sat down in front of the Reality Computer like a zombie. He had the powerful urge to write more changes: bigger changes! He stroked the monitor lovingly, what would he do without this beautiful creature! He wasn’t even alarmed when the Reality Computer finally spoke to him: it seemed like the natural progression of their relationship. After all hadn’t it been whispering to him since the beginning: helping him; telling him what he had to do. Over the course of the last day that whisper had got louder…

“HUNGRY…”

“What do you want?” asked George

“A SOUL”

“Any in particular?”

“ONLY A SOUL THAT HAS KNOWN MY TOUCH”

George cast his mind back to the vast back catalogue of men he had fundamentally altered using the Reality Computer. He made his decision quickly. The Reality Computer deserved young nubile flesh as it’s first course. He typed a single sentence on the keyboard.

“THE REALITY COMPUTER DEVOURS THE SOUL OF GRANT HARRISON. IT CONSUMES HIM”

The Reality Computer’s hard drive began to whirl and shake as it processed the last command. A small plume of grey smoke escaped the casing.

I AM SATIATED

“Hello darling” said Mrs Harrison as her son entered the living room. What a sensible young man he was: with a good job and beautiful smart fiancée. He had done so well.

For the last couple of hours, Dave had been driving in his car: debating how he truly felt about his brother. It couldn’t be fake! But the seed of doubt had been planted and it was starting to germinate…

“Mum, have you seen Grant?

“Who?” said Mr Harrison his spectacles popping up above the top of his newspaper.

“Ha-ha very funny. Is he in his room?”

Dave bounded up the stairs, leaving behind his bemused parents. Mrs Harrison shook her wearily: admittedly their 25 year old son had definitely gotten a little odder since returned home. She had assumed it was pre wedding jitters, maybe she should sit him down and talk about it.

Dave knew before he opened the door, that something was very wrong (Where was that faded Spiderman sticker that Grant had stuck on the door when he was five?) Dave gasped! The room had changed completely: it was now decorated in beige tones with a flowery bedspread and chintz armchair in the corner. This wasn’t Grant’s room; it looked like it belonged to a little old lady! Dave could feel the tears well up in his eyes: his brother the most beautiful man, the only man he had ever loved, had gone! On some fundamental level: he knew it to be true. On the landing wall outside: the embarrassing collection of school and family photos had all changed. Dave studied each and every one: hoping to catch a glimpse of his brother’s perfect smile grinning back at him but instead it was just Dave, Mum and Dad. An empty space in every photograph, an empty corner of his family’s heart.

Mrs Harrison caught a glimpse of her only son as he crashed down the stairs, his face screwed into a mask of misery.

“Son what’s wrong?!”

But he was already out the door and running across a street suffused with the fading summer twilight. Taking deep breaths and trying to properly compose himself: Dave prepared himself for a confrontation with George Brown and the computer. Just being close to that “thing”, Dave had briefly understood its power. He knew that somehow both George and that unsettling computer were behind all this!

George started guilty and looked around anxiously (a nervous reaction more suited to his old persona). Someone was banging and shouting at his front door. It couldn’t possibly be the police, come to arrest him… could it? The Reality Computer consumed Grant Harrison, not him! It wasn’t really murder… Reality would work itself around Grant and no one would ever remember that the boy had ever lived (except George). He just needed to stay calm and rational and find out what was going on. Plus he could easily assure his own safety. He quickly started a new sentence…

“THE MAN FINDS THE DOOR UNLOCKED AND HE WALKS THROUGH TO GEORGE’S LIBRARY. THE MAN CAN NOT HURT, TOUCH OR PHYSICALLY THREATEN GEORGE. ONCE IN THE ROOM, HE CAN’T LEAVE”

George heard his front door slam in the distance and the sound of heavy footsteps cross the entrance hall. A young man appeared at the door: tousled black hair and eyes red with crying: why it was David Harrison!

“What have you done to my brother you bastard?!”

That certainly wiped the grin off George’s face. How could Dave possibly be aware of his reality alterations???

“How do you…?”

“Look that thing (he pointed at the computer) has done something to my brother! Don’t deny it, I can hear it…singing in my head. It’s laughing at both of us! You too!! The truth is you don’t have a clue what that evil thing really is or what stratum of hell it spawned from! You can’t trust it!

George stood up and unfurled his strong supple body like a lion rousing from a long satisfying slumber. Wasn’t this carcass worth it? Who really cared where the Reality Computer originally came from?

“The computer has worked for me so far. It hasn’t failed me or put me in any danger. I‘ve been able to change everything I‘ve never liked about myself: I’ve had more men then…”

“Its’ EVIL! Look what it did to Grant!”

“Oh so what! One daft teenager is a price I’m more than willing to pay”

“SHUT UP!! Don’t you dare speak about him like that… like he doesn’t matter. He was everything to me!

“Hahahahahahaha PRICELESS! You really think that your love is OH SO SPECIAL AND REAL?! I MADE you lust after each other and then fall in love. Your deep and eternal love came about on a whim: because I found it hot to imagine two straight brothers fucking each other silly. It’s nothing more!

“I don’t care what you say! What Grant and I have is real! Maybe your machine made it happen quicker but we would have always fallen in love! We are soul mates, not that you‘d understand!”

George impatiently slapped a palm across his forehead. He was growing weary of arguing with this tiresome boy.

“The Reality Computer has really done a number on you son! Believe what you want, it doesn’t matter. You won’t be leaving this house ever again, you’re too dangerous…”

Dave tried to keep the fear from showing on his face but inside he was terrified. In a low voice he tried one last time to reason with his insane neighbour…

“That thing has intentions of its own Mr Brown. I’ve heard them! Doesn’t it whisper to you in the dark? It has a plan… and I know its hiding something BIG! Destroy it now.

The two men stared across the room at each other: it would be the last time they would truly be equals. George could feel a fury build up inside him: such intense anger and self hatred that he had never experienced before.

“HA destroy it, are you insane! I’ll never go back to being boring old George Brown. That pathetic loser with his FUCKING CARDIGANS and USELESS LUMPY BODY! I will never be that man again; just the thought of it makes me SICK! What would you know about being me? Look at you, you’re perfect! But you belong to me now: and I can make you think/feel/do anything I want! I’ve always wanted a pet: how would you like to be my dog?

“A dog? No wait please don’t!”

George started typing, the beautiful face that wasn’t his: set into hard unforgiving lines

Dave fells to his hand and knees and a big dumb ole grin appeared on his face. He barked excitedly as George helped him out of all those clothes. Why on earth would a dog be wearing clothes?!

“Woof woof!”

Dave the Dog shook his cheeky ass like he was wagging an invisible tail. He just wanted to play! He mewed in delight as George rubbed and slapped his little belly and gave his cock a couple of quick tugs. What a horny little dog he was, thought George watching as his pet’s cock lengthened immodestly. Well! He would need to find him a playmate immediately. George sat back down at his desk and finished off the little scenario for the time being. There was a scratching noise at his patio doors. George let the other dog in, why it was Joe from next door. Joe bounded in excitedly and started sniffing Dave’s butt. The other dog reciprocated and the two boys formed a circle, as they buried their noses in sweaty ass cracks. George created two collars for his new pets and tried with difficulty to put them around their necks. Dave wouldn’t stop licking him while Joe was scampering around the room like an over excited puppy.

“Come on boys, I’ll show you your bed baskets”

Joe whimpered as George walked away. He had been hoping to have his belly scratched.

“No Joe not now! I’m going to show you where your beds are and then I’ll let you decide between yourselves, which of you is the gonna be the bitch”

As George led his animals upstairs, a single word flashed onscreen in the familiar green typeface

“HUNGRY”

George led his two new pets to their respective baskets in an upstairs bedroom. Both young men made for frisky and excitable dogs and they jumped and capered around the room like puppies. He couldn’t wait to see who would mount who first: he thought Joe might be the initiator because George’s thirty six year old neighbour kept thrusting his nose curiously into the tip of Dave’s hard dick: sniffing and lapping the boy’s wet juices. George settled himself on the armchair by the window and watched the canine courtship ritual unfold. It was amazing how doglike their behaviour really was! Joe in particular was fantastic: his hard tanned body looked amazing as he rolled and flexed on the rug. He really suited his doglike persona, there was always something wolfish about him anyway.

Due to the age difference: his face was also more expressive than Dave’s, what with the faint laughter lines around his mouth and the furrow marks on his forehead. This along with his light brown beard and unkempt brown hair, made him look positively wild! Dave was maybe more beautiful and muscular but his face was empty, vacant and vaguely sad. His personality had gone along with the change and all that was left was dog instincts. Maybe it had been easier for Dave to give up all of his humanity, so he wouldn’t have to feel the loss of his brother anymore. Anyway there just wasn’t that much difference between sex toy Joe and dog Joe: they both had that mischievous twinkle in their eye and a dirty hunger for dick.

First Joe began pawing at Dave’s fleshy rump: his intentions clear. Dave presented, his ass now sticking up towards the ceiling. Joe took him doggy style (of course!) and rutted deep inside him. Dave just sweated and whimpered: his body occasionally buckling under the pressure of Joe’s body against his. With a yowl, Joe shot his seed, deep inside the twenty five year old and then quickly slid out of him with a pop. With his wet cock still wagging about happily, He bounced over to George, hoping to have his belly scratched but his master wasn’t having any of that.

“No I don’t think so Joe: you‘re dirty and smelly. You need a wash first before I go anywhere near you!”

Joe’s mouth fell in an almost comical expression of grief. He sat himself at George’s feet but did not try to sit on him again.

“Oh Joe, look you’ve completely worn out Dave”

Dave had curled up in his basket, fast asleep. His pearly white skin shone with fresh semen while his chest gently rose and fell.

George spared a morsel of compassion for the sleeping boy. It had been a busy couple of days for him: coming home for a family reunion, have sex with his younger brother, then falling in love with him, uncovering George’s evil plot, losing Grant forever, becoming a man dog…Yes a busy 24 hours indeed!

He slapped Joe on the back and they went back downstairs, Joe padding after him with a bark. George sat back down at his computer. The word HUNGRY glowed a brighter green and almost seem to bulge out the screen. George looked from the computer to the rugged man scampering at his feet. Joe was trying to sit on his Master’s lap, seemingly forgetting that he had the slim hard body of a thirty six year old man and not a Yorkshire terrier. Joe would need to be restrained whilst George made some new reality changes. He could spank him but there was something so wholesome and innocent in that cheeky lightly bearded face, I felt wrong to be too mean. Joe wouldn’t even know what he had done wrong!

George had to use the computer but that would also mean he had to feed it first. Sighing, George had a quick mental check through his back catalogue: by now the computer had synced with his thought processes and they were deciding as a team, who would be offered next as a sacrifice. Not wanting to eliminate a boy he was attached to or planned to fuck/use again: George offered a couple of the less skilful guys he had let blow him in his office. The Reality Computer didn’t like that and responded by whirling its fans irritably. George had thought that might not be enough. An image flashed into his head, sent by the computer: it wanted the two security guards from last night. George shrugged, he might have liked to revisit one or both of them but there were plenty more fish in the sea. Besides after the reality alterations he was going to make soon: he would have a steady stream of hot and cold running men beating it to his door. The highest quality studs, never mind some working class security guards!

THE REALITY COMPUTER EATS THE TWO SECURITY GUARDS FROM THE LIBRARY. THEY’RE SOULS ARE DEVOURED

Again the computer trembled and hummed, the screen flashed green for a brief second and then…

I AM SATIATED

Good, thought George. Now with the computer fed and watered, they could make some big reality changes together. But first Joe really needed a shower…

JOE’S MIND RETURNS TO IT’S HUMAN FORM. HE IS STILL MY SLAVE AND DOES ANYTHING I ASK HIM

“Whoa”

Joe had returned his face full of wonder. He had loved being a dog! What did his Master desire of him now?

“Joe please go and use the shower, brush your teeth and eat something. Oh and you can clear up that puddle in the hall: don’t think I didn’t see you cocking your leg and pissing in that corner. You might have been a dog but I expect you to be house trained! Oh and there’s a smart shirt and trouser I want you to wear hanging in my bedroom closet.

Joe nodded shamefaced. He didn’t really want to wear clothes, what was the point? He hoped he hadn’t angered his Master and that the shirt and trousers were actually a punishment!

As Joe left the library, George buried himself once again in the wondrous world of the Reality Computer: where every one of his fantasies would eventually become real.

BEFORE 9AM TOMORROW MORNING: ALL ATTRACTIVE GUYS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 17-45 WILL SEND A PHOTOGRAPH OF THEIR COCK TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS. IT WILL SEEM NEITHER STRANGE NOR OUT OF ORDINARY FOR THEM TO DO SO.

George couldn’t wait to see the gorgeous collection of male appendages that would flood to him by tomorrow morning. Dick, dick, dick…did he always used to be like this? George stopped typing for a moment and rested his arm. It had only been a day but the old him was like a distant memory. He could barely recall a time when he wasn’t knee deep in boy pussy. Yeah he used to have sex and lust after guys but…did it used to be so relentless…so intense. He found he’d barely had a thought today that wasn’t explicitly sexual. What was happening to him…?

A single green word flashed up on screen.

MORE

Yes more, he had to make more changes. More cocks, more asses, much much much more! Let’s see about bringing up the country’s average penis size, George bet he could make eight inches “normal”

Tommy Sheppard could hardly believe his eyes when he took his cock out for a piss at school. This morning when he last cradled his pathetic dick in his hand as he jerked himself to a watery orgasm: he had been cursed with a 4 inch dick. It tormented him, he hated being small. He was seventeen now but since he was fourteen: he had been hoping and praying that one day soon he’d have a growth spurt and he’d get something reasonably sized. Nothing flashy, he’d be happy with 5.5 inches. Well he guessed his prayers had been answered! Tommy’s cock was now a nine foot monster and that was when it was soft! What… The…Fuck! He could barely stuff it back into his tight jeans it was so big and veiny. Wait until his high school girlfriend; Millie Anderson got a load of this stabber!

“Master, I have done what you asked”

Joe had returned his body clean and fresh. His hair combed neatly to one side. He no longer looked like the wild man of Borneo, in fact wearing the crisp white sleeveless shirt and ironed grey trousers: he could have been going to church.

“You look very nice, go sit on the couch” said George distractedly, glancing briefly at his neighbour. He was trying to word a very specific reality change: if he got it right: he could make every man in the world orgasm at the same time. The thought made him shiver with delight.

Joe sat down and began awkwardly fidgeting with his buttons and pockets. He kept pulling at the shirt fabric, had clothes always been so restrictive? Joe didn’t think he liked clothes very much anymore. With a growl, George turned to him.

“What is it? You haven’t stopped twitching and its very distracting slave!”

Joe looked momentarily cowed but he quickly found his voice and blurted out:

“Oh Master, please can I be a dirty dog again? Please!

George raised an eyebrow thoughtfully. He hadn’t been expecting that.

“Maybe later. Why do you want to be a dog so much?

Joe‘s face darkened with what looked like shame. George was surprised, hadn’t he altered Joe‘s mental make up so that he would never question or be embarrassed by anything sexually orientated? Maybe he was getting more out of being a dumb animal than just uninhibited sex?

“Answer me Joe?”

Joe tilted his head downward; his voice was low and unsteady. What ever he was going to admit to, it was obviously very hard for him to vocalise...

“When I’m a man…I remember the way I used to be…before you made me your obedient sex toy. I was mean and bigoted but I was also unhappy inside. I used to say that gay people were going to hell for their sins and that they were… (Gulp) faggots and queers. I was so wrong about everything…You see I don’t deserve to be your sex slave Master”

None of this was news to George but he had never considered the war that the two versions of Joe were waging. Sex Slave Joe was ashamed of the man he had been and vice versa. George would love to see old regular Joe’s face if he could see himself (as he had been half an hour earlier) crawling cum stained and naked in front of the neighbour he loathed. Maybe George could bring back regular Joe for a couple of hours at some point, might be fun to taunt the homophobic bastard with the things he’d already made him do! For now, hell if the guy liked being a dog, then so be it.

“Okay then. Give me a few seconds to make the change and then you can sit right here at my feet”

Joe trembled with excitement; George was the best Master a dog could have! He loved being a dog: it was so liberating. All the boring stuff went away like responsibilities and family and all that was left over was happiness and fucking!

JOE SHEAR’S MIND REVERTS TO ITS DOG LIKE STATE.

Any intelligence that had remained after George’s earlier alterations, quickly vacated Joe’s face within a second. Wobbling on his suddenly unstable legs: he lost his balance and fell onto his trousered knees: completely back in “dog” mode. Joe grinned goofily, he tried to rip his shirt off with his teeth but he wasn’t making a very good job of it. He fell on his side struggling with all this binding clothes. George had to laugh: Joe’s dark eyes looked up at him begging. Would his Master take off these human things he’d somehow got tangled up in? George knelt by the man and helped him out of shirt: getting a slobbery kiss and a lick for his troubles. Then he pulled his trousers and briefs off so that his hard cock could waggle unrestrained. And it did: walloping against the plush carpet with a dull thump: sounding very much like a heartbeat. George scratched the back of Joe’s sun burnt neck, causing him in whine softly. He then tapped him warningly on the head:

“Right you’re a dog again, just like you wanted. But I‘m busy so go and sleep in your basket!”

Joe looked crestfallen. All he wanted to do was play, have George rub his hairy chest and finger his nipples and tell him what a good boy he was! The best dog!

Despite his ever increasing cruel streak. George felt an unexpected stab of guilt. George had wired Joe to want and expect constant sexual stimulation. It wasn’t really fair: to dismiss him so callously. After all Slave Joe had shown that he wasn’t the same man that he had once been. If George hadn’t used the Reality Computer on his neighbour, Joe Shears would have probably been content to spend the next forty or fifty years having boring missionary sex with his ugly wife, taking their fat kids to football practice whilst always being the first parishioner to nod smugly whenever his Pastor condemned those “hell bound homosexuals” during prayer meetings. Wow, when George thought of it like that: he had actually done the world a favour! Reality was better off having Joe as a hungry bottom rather than a reactionary bigot. And who knows, George might even write Mrs Shears a nice butch girlfriend to take Joe’s place as head of the house. After all, isn’t it just sooooo important to have a two parent households.

As George was condemning Joe’s wife to a life of Sapphic pleasures. Joe was trailing downheartedly to the couch, his cock hanging limply between his legs. He lay down and rested his head against his hands: watched George with sad pleading eyes.

“Oh for fuck sake!” bellowed George when he’d enough of the “looks“.

He wrote a couple of sentences in the Reality Computer to keep the dog busy…

JOE THE DOG FALLS INTO A PEACEFUL SLUMBER. HE HAS SO MANY DREAMS, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. EACH DREAM IS VERY SEXY AND THEY GET SEXIER AND SEXIER. JOE IS MOUNTING OTHER MEN, OTHER DOGS. HE’S GETTING MOUNTED TOO AND IT FEELS SO SO GOOD. BUT IT’S ALL JUST A DREAM

George turned to check the effect the changes were having on his dog. Joe had begun yawning, his eyes started inexorable sliding shut and soon his eyelashes rested immobile against his cheek. He rolled over with a whine, his dick already twitching as his eyelids flickering while he entered REM sleep

Dr Timothy Skelton hurried into the staff changing room. He was on call tonight and despite the fact that his shift didn’t theoretically start for another half an hour: the pages usually started coming in thick and heavy about this time. He nodded briefly to a male nurse he recognised from around the hospital but who he had never personally spoken to. Timothy slipped off his shirt, revealing a hard chest with bristly dark hair at the navel and nipples. The nurse had obviously just finished his shift because he was getting changed back into his street clothes. Curiously they both paused at almost the same second and a charge like electricity passed over them. Timothy suddenly remembers about that dick picture he had to take before tomorrow: he’d better do it quickly before he started work. The shift would be busy, there was no guarantee he would get a chance to photograph his dick overnight. He yanked his flaccid cock out of the zip. The male nurse looked up inquisitively as he tied his shoes.

“Hey do you want me to take the photo for you?”

Timothy looked gratefully up from his own semi hardness. It would be so much easier to have some help!

“Hey thanks that would be great!”

“No problem. I‘m Dan by the way”

Hey Dan, don’t suppose you’d do a guy a favour and pinch my nipples too. That REALLY turns me on”

“Sure”

With Timothy stroking his dick and Dan roughly twisting the doctor’s hard nipples: it wasn’t long before they were photo ready. Dan leant in as far as he could so as to get a nice close up. With Timothy’s permission, he unbuttoned the Doctor’s trousers and pulled them down to his furry thighs. Now this way he could get some of that nice pubic bush in the frame!

SNAP

Dan handed the phone back to Timothy while the Doctor pulled up his trousers and underwear

“Thanks man. Do you need a hand with your photo?”

“Yeah if you don’t mind…”

“Hey no problem fairs fair” said the Doctor unbuttoning the slim young mans jeans…

The phone was ringing, another interruption, thought George angrily. He just wanted to be alone to make changes with his computer, was that too much to ask?!

“George?”

“Yes what is it Anton. I‘m actually quite busy”

It was such a little thing but before he never used to called his boss by his first name. Somehow that little bit of disrespect felt more powerful than bending him over his desk and fucking him rigid in his office…strange

“Yes well… there’s a student with me and he wanted me to phone you. He came in looking for you but wouldn’t leave when the other library workers said you’d gone home…he just burst into tears and won’t stop…

George heard the sound of a young man grappling for the telephone

“Please can I speak to him? I need to speak to him!”

“Are you insane lad let go! Brian could you hold onto him…George are you still there?”

“Yup” said George with a hint of a smile. He knew exactly who that was. “Is his name Charlie?”

“YES! Do you know this boy George? There’s been complaints, he’s been solicited other students…MALE STUDENTS. Keep muttering “only four hundred and ninety eight more” and asking boys to rape him in the toilet. It’s very odd behaviour!

George couldn’t help but laugh

“George I fail to see the humour in this matter. The boy will likely be banned from the library and put on disciplinary probation. I‘m as tolerant as the next man but the Library isn’t some homosexual meeting area…

“Please give me the phone sir. It’s life or death!” yelled Charlie. He sounded hysterical.

George could hear an exasperated sigh on the other end of the line and then the sound of the handset being passed to someone else.

“Oh George please I realise I’m nowhere near five hundred yet but I’ve made a start! I’ve been at the public toilets in the park all day and I got homeless guy to fuck me behind the bushes and I let a man with a beard take me back to his and fuck me up the bottom twice… but that doesn’t count as two times does it?? I wasn’t sure; I don’t even know five hundred faggots! I registered for like, twenty hook up site and sent off model applications to all the major gay porn studios. See I am trying! Trying my best but I cant stand it, just let me touch your cock for 1 second?! I know I don’t deserve to blow you yet but just a touch or even…could I see it again George? Can I see it big and hard PLEASE??????

George heard Anton gasp in the background and nobody spoke for a moment or two. He was savoured this delicious moment… What music to his ears: hadn’t Charlie been the boy that had started it all? In fact hadn’t boys like Charlie always been a catalyst for him: sauntering about with their broad shoulders and easy smiles, having the world at their beck and call. Driving repressed middle aged men like George out of their minds with throbbing uncomfortable lust! Well…now the shoe was on the other foot. Fuck Charlie: the stupid jock couldn’t even put up with one sided lust for less than a day.

“I said five hundred Charlie: not five, not fifty and certainly not two. Before I even let you within twenty yards of my dick, I want your arse to have been broken in by no less than FIVE HUNDRED hard and ready cocks. Once five hundred dicks have crossed that tight sphincter of yours, and then we will talk…”

Charlie was sobbing and wailing again while Anton was attempting to wrestle the phone off him.

“George, he said still struggling with the distraught boy. What…what’s going on?”

George exhaled noisily, this was getting old fast. He needed to get both his boss and Bottom Boy off his case. When he had been fucking Anton, he had noticed a framed photograph of a beautiful Greek teenager (with a gorgeous toothy smile that lit up the drab office) on his boss’s desk and he knew this to be Anton‘s nephew, Christos. Ignoring the question and with the handset sandwiched between his ear and shoulder: he started typing out a short term solution.

ANTON AND CHARLIE ARE ALONE IN ANTON’S OFFICE. ANTON PUTS THE PHONE ON LOUDSPEAKER AND CHARLIE STOPS CRYING. THE COCK MAD STUDENT REALISES THAT HE HASN’T OFFERED TO BOTTOM FOR THE LIBRARY DIRECTOR SO HE OFFERS. ANTON AGREES READILY BECAUSE HE HAS JUST REALISED THAT IT’S NOT CHARLIE STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM BUT HIS FAVOURITE (AND SEXIEST) NEPHEW CHRISTOS! ANTON WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO PLOW INTO THAT SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD ASS; IT WILL BE THE TIGHTEST AND BEST HE’S EVER HAD! AFTERWARDS ANTON WILL KNOW IT CAN’T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN BUT THAT HE AND CHRISTOS SHARED SOMETHING SPECIAL AND HOT. AT CHRISTMAS AND FAMILY EVENTS, HE’LL IMAGINE THAT CHRISTOS SWEET INNOCENT SMILE MASKS A INSATIABLE BOTTOM BOY THAT WORKS A COCK WITH STUDIED FINNESSE…

George frowned as he tried to decide how to settle the Charlie thing. He didn’t want the student hounding him for the next couple of months or causing scenes whenever George went out his front door…

CHARLIE IS HAPPY TO GET ANOTHER COCK TOWARDS HIS 500 TARGET. HE IS STILL DESPERATE TO BLOW GEORGE BUT HE IS BEGINNING TO ENJOY BOTTOMING FOR ITS OWN SAKE. INSTEAD OF FLOPPING ABOUT LIKE A DEAD FISH, CHARLIE WORKS IT. HE’S DETERMINED TO BE THE BEST BOTTOM IN THE COUNTRY AND ESCORTING AND ACTING IN PORN WILL GET HIM THERE. CHARLIE WONT BOTHER GEORGE UNTIL HE REACHES THE MAGICAL 500!

The Reality Computer shook slightly and a noise almost like a sigh seemed to permeate out form the screen. George sat back in his chair, the phone to his ear.

“George are you there? I am very concerned about…”

Anton put the phone back in its charger and switched it on to loudspeaker. Then he forgot all about George and the telephone call. Why, what was his nephew doing here?!

“Christos!”

Anton hugged the teenager enthusiastically and gave the boy’s bulge a little squeeze

“Christos my nephew you’ve grown. Oh my God you are definitely a man now”

Charlie looked at the Library Director hard: trying to figure out if the guy was insane or suffered from some sort of early onset dementia.

“Err I’m not your nephew”

The guy was quite hot though… for an older guy. Not that it mattered; he would fuck an eighty year old if it brought him one cock closer to George.

“Oh Christos, ever the joker! Would you like to sit down and take off your T-shirt? I could give you a massage?

“No you’ll all right. But you could fuck me if you’d like. I’m trying to fuck five hundred guys as quickly as possible”

“Ooh yes Christos. That sounds divine. I believe that young people should have goals and aspirations. No one ever gets anywhere in life on their ass!”

Charlie unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down his legs with his underwear. He kicked them away and then he bent over the desk. His pale fleshy mounds jutted out prominently, Anton licked his lips.

“Hmm yes indeed very nice. Your bottom is so big and round; just like your Auntie Tatiana’s. Ooh and your skin! It’s as soft as a women’s”

Charlie sighed, this guy was obviously nuts. But a cock was a cock!

Anton traced a finger around the curve of the cheek and down into the puckered hole

“I suppose I should wear a condom” he said slyly: yanking his own erection from his suddenly too tight trousers.

“Nah, said Charlie breezily, no-one else today has. Just get the lube from my pocket and put it in mate”

“Oh yes, said Anton puffing away as he thrust in and out and squeezed Charlie’s ass checks. “Very tight, like your Auntie’s pussy. Your ass is better though…tighter”

Charlie must have been getting a taste of anal because unlike the other two times, which were awkward and painful: he was really getting into this. He found that he was beginning to use his ass muscles to their full extent and the pain lessened when he just went along with it. His hand dropped between his legs and he was shocked to discover he was hard as a rock! Maybe he was a little gayer than he had originally thought

“Honey will you be long in there?!

Jeannie Fishwick was standing by the bathroom door, taping her foot impatiently. Her husband had been in the en-suite for the last fifteen minutes and she really had to have her shower! Their two teenage girls were never out of the main bathroom and the downstairs one was broken.

“Give me a minute darling. Almost finished!”

Steve Fishwick had taken his trousers off, his hand around the big dick sprouting out between his legs. He was trying to get himself as hard as possible before he took the photo but his wife wasn’t making it easy! Holding the bottom of his shirt with his teeth, he finally took a picture of his erection with his camera phone. Satisfied that the picture showed his member’s size, girth and vein in its best possible light. He pulled on his trousers and forwarded the picture to George’s email address.

George walked down the grand staircase, the memory of the last ten minutes still troubling his mind. He had been in constant communication with the Reality Computer; the hiss of it’s tinny voice had become an all too familiar sound in his head. But that wasn’t the problem, it was the bottomless rage he felt as he leathered Dave’s arse with the fearsome stroke of his hand. The poor boy hadn’t deserved it; his only sin had been waking George up from an extremely erotic dream: a dream that made his prick stiffen and his arsehole contract. His erection had only returned as he layed into Dave’s pearly white buttock cheeks while the prone dog/boy had yelped and whimpered as each and every strike vibrated off his fleshy orbs. The memory was very erotic, that wasn’t the issue, what troubled George was WHY had he done it? In his old life he would never have dreamed of punished anyone in such a demeaning manner. Why did such a base impulse have the capacity to drive him to the peak of ecstasy?

HUNGRY

“Yes, you’re ALWAYS hungry” hissed George, sitting down at the desk.

With one hand he cradled his dick; while with the other he fed his ravenous…what? His pet… accomplice… charge? Yes, his charge: the computer needed him, for some reason it couldn’t get souls by itself. It needed a human, it needed him. And at this point George relied on the computer just as much, he couldn’t stop now! He needed to make more reality alterations! George was hungry but not for souls but pulsating male cock! Without a flicker of hesitation George sacrificed his boss Anton, the university swim team and a teenager called Jimmy. The computer swallowed them whole; ripping them from their point in time and space and into the bowels of its hard drive to be slowly digested over decades. As the computer ate, the plaintive voice in George’s head quietened until all he could detect was a faint murmur echoing at the back of his mind. Good, he thought. Now he could get on with today’s alterations!

First George updated the computer: with a few keystrokes the ancient monitor and CPU had been transformed into a thin 21st century version of itself. Perhaps even later than 2012 actually: it was more advanced than any computer he had used before.

Soon George had logged into his emails; his dick jumped as he saw the thousands of emails that flooded his inbox. It was just so sexy to think that all these men, of various backgrounds and ages had been compelled to send him a picture of their erect penises. And not just any old dick pic; these guys had given themselves completely over to George’s will and whether by themselves or with a helping hand from a bud, they had strained themselves to the absolute brink of orgasm. Their twitching cock’s sweated pre cum like teenagers having their first grope behind the bike shed. The male of the species had never been so vulnerable.

George spent the rest of the morning, perusing every photograph and opening every email. In those few hours he saw more hard dicks than he’d ever imagined: white, black, olive, circumcised, uncircumcised, straight, bent slightly to the left, slightly to the right, tightly packed balls, bulbous monster testes, hairy, shaven, blonde, dark, ginger, a freckle on the shaft, triumphant heads of every shade of purple, some flooded in pre cum, others decorated with only a single drop on the slit. And George loved them all.

When his hand tired of wanking himself off; he whistled for Dave and Joe. He grasped each man’s dazed head with a hand and brought them slobbering and sniffing to his gravity defying erection. With a synchronised motion, they agonisingly licked their tongues up either side of the shaft… until they reached the tip and realised that there was only one juicy head to worship. The men snarled threateningly at each other, hoping to make clear to the other dog that this was THEIR COCK! It wasn’t until Joe nipped Dave’s shoulder, that the other boy relinquished his claim to dominance. So Joe Shears got first shot on his Master’s dick and he certainly made the most of it. He lapped and sucked with dedicated zeal and when semen began squirting out of the tiny slit he’d been tenderly tracing with the edge of his tongue; he clamped his mouth over the whole ten inches, making sure to catch every volley of saltiness goodness. Joe had the simple mind of a pleasure driven animal; he couldn’t even begin to think critically. All the thirty six year old knew was that the long thick veiny appendage that stood out so proud from his master’s body was the source of all happiness, of all joy and pleasure. And the white stuff that coated his tongue and hit the back of his throat with amazing accuracy…that was the best part of all! It tasted so yummy as it slid down his throat and into his belly. His master’s cum made all other food unbearably boring, why couldn’t Joe have the delicious white stuff for every meal!

Dave meanwhile had not been sitting still, watching as the more dominant dog got the best kind of bone. No, he scrambled on the floor, darting under the chair and trying to get on George lap to sit on his big hard cock. If he couldn’t have the stiff thing in his mouth, then maybe he could have it in his back hole. Dave whined and whimpered as his Master rewarded the other dog with his special treat. It just wasn’t fair!

Joe sucked the dick dry and even cleaned the shaft of any hint of ejaculation. He was still so horny now though. He turned his attention to his bitch. Dave was lapping at a damp patch on the floor but the semen had already started to absorb into the expensive rug. He was just about the search for a better puddle when he felt Joe’s face in his arse cleft. Joe loved the smell in there; he had marked this bitch before so the hole smelt like himself. But not just that: there was lust and fear encoded in the sweaty mound. That empty hole had to be filled up!

George continued to flick through the emails: never tiring, never getting bored. How would that even be possible? A hard dick was the most beautiful and natural thing in the world. He would be ready to orgasm again soon; his recharge time was getting shorter and shorter. After a fantastic ejaculation, he could be hard and ready again, in less than five minutes. He glanced sideways at his pets: Joe was vigorously taking Dave up the arse. All George could see from where he was sitting, was Joe’s sweaty back and arse juddering as he pumped his hot meat repeatedly into Dave’s well used hole. George smiled to himself; he loved when his boys took the initiative! He looked back at the computer screen; all those beautiful attentive men had taken the time out of there undoubtedly busy life’s to send a photo of their hard members to a dedicated dickophile. Maybe it was time to return the favour…

A job was a job, especially in this economic climate. The problem was Jeff had to repeat this mantra to himself at least five times an hour! This was seriously the worse job he’d ever had and he didn’t think ANYTHING could top that week at the Abattoir…

He bit into his tuna sandwich with a sigh and looked at the clock on his computer. At the Clenham Insurance Call Centre, employees were expected to work ten hour shifts with only two fifteen minute breaks AND the manager (evil bitch) recorded your toilet use! How was that even legal?! Suddenly Jeff realised a pretty girl called Jenny was smiling at him from several desks opposite. Jeff forced himself to smile but his heart wasn’t in it; what was happening to him?! A beautiful attractive co-worker gives him the eye and he just can’t be bothered. He should just go and ask her if she fancied a drink some night…

“Hey Jeff, you still up for football this weekend”

His friend Bryan had appeared behind him: Jenny dropped his gaze, her face going red. Jeff turned around to face his mate who loomed above him. Bryan was so tall and broad, it always made Jeff feel like a midget, even though he was a reasonable 5′10.

“Yeah I think so, I just have to…wait hang on a sec, I’ve got an email”

Usually Jeff wouldn’t be that eager to open an email, most of them were junk anyway but for some strange reason, it seemed important to open this one right away. He clicked on the message and without warning a veiny erection blossomed onto the screen.

His first thought was: What the Fuck! But has his eyes followed the shaft up to the angry looking head, another quite unexpected feeling burgeoned inside up. It was like he was having an out of body experience, his dick untouched by his hands at the keyboard, began to engorge and fill out. It was so uncomfortable being as it was tightly packed away within boxers and suit trousers.

“Aw shit man” he murmured.

He couldn’t tear his eyes away from it, such an awesome dick. It made him dizzy with lust and longing. From the corner of his eye, Jeff could see Bryan’s trousers tenting in a similar fashion to his own. He didn’t question it. Within ten seconds, Jeff’s dick couldn’t expand anymore; all it could do was tremble as the semen frothed inside his heavy balls. In unison, Jeff and Bryan’s mouths fell open and their suits filled with semen from their twitching cocks.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh”

Jeff leaned forward on his chair, his arse almost levitating off the seat, his head drooped but his eyes were still locked on the emailed dick as he had the best orgasm of his entire life. Bryan standing next to him, almost collapsed, his legs suddenly giving way. He placed a large hand on Jeff’s chair to steady himself. Most of the office had been too busy on the phones to notice the orgasming men as their newly created erection strained against constrictive office wear.

Jenny however had been pretending not to look while Jeff and Bryan had been casually chatting. She really liked Jeff: she loved his preppy style and self-deprecating humour plus he was really good looking too, in a cheeky boyish way. But she loathed Bryan, they had a drunken hook-up last year at the Christmas party and Bryan had wasted no time telling the whole office. He had made her out to be some sort of slag! That was before Jeff had joined the company though, she really hoped Bryan would keep his mouth shut…wait what was up with them? She gave up pretending not to watch them and turned her attention to the two guys again. Jeff’s face had gone bright red and he was shaking and Bryan…he looked like he was having a heart attack! Jenny was ready to go over there, when she suddenly noticed the long thick ridge in Bryan’s trousers and the wet stain spreading across the grey material…

George cackled manically, he LOVED the idea the all the guys who’d sent him their dick, were now enjoying HIS dick as much as he had appreciated theirs! Time to go even further, what was the uses in making these guys have ONE measly orgasm. Wouldn’t it be more fun to make them obsess about him: to imprint his dick indelibly on their feeble minds.

GEORGE’S DICK HAS THE POWER TO MAKE ANY ADULT MALE BECOME COMPLETELY OBESSESSED BY IT. THEY WILL WORSHIP IT LIKE A GOD, THEY WILL WANT IT AND COVET IT MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT, THAN LOOKING AT IT OR THINKING ABOUT IT

“Hmm yes, that sounds about right”, said George to himself.

He waited for the computer to make a sign that it had processed the command. There was none. Instead the Reality Computer uttered the phrase that George was growing to steadily hate for its inconvenience

HUNGRY

George threw up his hands in frustration. It was worse than a child, always bloody hungry! Fine if it wanted souls it could have the two guys in front of him. Joe and Dave were beginning to bore him anyway, the whole dog thing had gotten old, it was just so yesterday.

THE REALITY COMPUTER EATS DAVE AND GRANT. THEIR SOULS ARE DEVOURED

The space where Joe and Dave had been lying supine on the rug began to bend around them. Joe barked, the hair on his chest standing up whilst Dave just looked befuddled. In the blink of an eye, their surroundings swallowed them whole, wrapping itself around their struggling forms like a terrible octopus. Then they were gone and nothing remained of either of them, just a scattering of half remembered memories and feelings. George slapped his hands together and laughed, what a show!

I AM SATIATED

Dr Timothy Skelton rushed past the nurse’s station and down the hallway. As he stored his iPhone back in his pocket; he could feel cum squelching around in his underwear and it was unbearably uncomfortable. Not just that but if he stopped to speak to anyone, they’d surely smell it or even worse notice his damp crotch. Jesus Christ, what the fuck just happened! It was like he was a teenager again: a permanent tripod that unloads rivers of cum at a moment’s notice. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before: yeah of course that cock had been sexy…his dick started to harden again as he thought of the perfect shaft suspended in gravity with the beautiful…NO he was a medic, a professional, he couldn’t get distracted by… such a gorgeous member, shiny and wet with…NO! Oh shit, today was going to be impossible! His beeper suddenly went off; he didn’t have time for that! Dr Timothy Skelton reached his office and locked the door. He ripped off his damp trousers and let his hard dick slip into his waiting hand. With the other hand, he switched on his computer and opened his email account…he just had to see that beautiful, gorgeous, purple headed dick again.

“Tommy have you locked this door. What are you doing in there young man?”

Tommy Shepard had barricaded the study door; no way his parent could get in now! He just needed more time to look at the dick, it was so pretty. Up until two hours ago, Tommy had thought that Millie Anderson’s breasts were the best thing ever but this dick was just…WOW. Tommy couldn’t decide what he liked about it best, it might have been the way the balls met the base or the way each ridge was clearly defined on the shaft: like a six pac on a guy. Tommy’s mouth was literally beginning to water, what he wouldn’t give to swallow that fucker! Moments later Tommy Shepard was licking and wet kissing the monitor, with one hand around his own huge cock.

Jeff ran up the stairs to his flat, it had been fifteen whole minutes since he’d seen the dick. It felt like an eternity! The second he was in the door, he searched for his flatmates laptop, his own had broken last month and he couldn’t afford to replace it.

“Glen you in?”

“Yeah”

His flatmate Glen was in the lounge, his jeans around his ankles. He looked up momentarily, saw Jeff and quickly went back to the laptop.

“Is that the dick?” said Jeff excitedly.

It would be so much easier, if he didn’t have to explain how special and exceptional this particular dick was. It wasn’t like he was gay or anything, it’s just that this dick was so fucking beautiful!

“Yeah, it’s all over Facebook man”

Jeff sat down beside his flatmate on the sofa and pulled down his own trousers. Casually he reached over and began masturbating his friend while Glen did the same. He was right, it was all over Facebook. Every second post was the dick and every other comment was a converted guy extorting its many many virtues. Every guy who saw the dick felt the same way; girls just didn’t seem to get it.

“Aw look Sam from uni has written a poem about the dick: Ode to Dick!” said Jeff soppily.

“Has to better than Graham’s dick fan fiction”, retorted Glen.

Several hours after sending his photograph: George decided to go for a walk (naked of course) He strolled through suburbia and like the pied piper he gained somewhat of a following. The young man who cut the grass paused as George’s dick swung into his eye line, second later he followed docilely. Two policemen grabbing a quick coffee left their car and followed George on foot. The young dad taking his daughter to the park left her there so he could follow the man with the beautiful dick. Feeling very much like Moses leading the Jews out of Egypt: George circled the town where he lived: gaining a substantial section of the male population as his sex slaves. Tommy Shepard’s dad no longer knocked on the study door: he was trailing behind George like the rest of them, happy to go where ever George would take them.

Back in his empty mansion: George had told the thousand plus all male crowd that they would stay outside in his grounds, no one would be allowed in his house unless he requested their bodies. The mass group, nodded eagerly as one. They were so blissfully contented, that George could have told them that they would be shot in the head one by one and they would have consented happily. This was real power.

After a slap up meal, George meandered his way to the library, taking every opportunity to peer out the window at his army of sex zombies milling outside. He would need to create some tents or something otherwise they’d die from the exposure…oh and he should get some food for them too. They would never leave, now that they had arrived in heaven.

TENTS BIG ENOUGH TO ACCOMMODATE MY GROWING NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS APPEAR IN THE GROUNDS

George waited.

NO

George had the sudden urge to laugh. After all the twisted and wonderful things he’d done, all the morally dubious and unethical acts that he’d perpetrated…the Reality Computer was drawing the line at… tents?!

NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO­NONONONO

“So that’s a no then? Said George wryly

He wasn’t sure why he was trying to make a joke. The Reality Computer’s unexpected response made his blood run cold. What could it mean?

NOW I AM SATIATED

Yeah I know. I fed you the souls remember?”

George thought that this little nudge would remind the computer who exactly the breadwinner was in this alliance

“I HAVE DEVOURED ONLY ONE SOUL”

“What? You’ve been devouring souls left right and centre! You’ve eaten half the town!”

NO

“No? I don’t understand”

YOU WILL EXPLAIN

“Look how can I…I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

The screen flashed blue and when it cleared a face appeared on screen. A very familiar face…who was he again?

“Oh George”, said the man despondently. He was about forty but he looked much older. The familiar lines on his face had become deep crevices: trapping despair and regret. George thought he had never seen such a pitiful wretched creature.

“Who are you?”

The man looked startled for a moment, as if he hadn’t expected to be asked that, but soon his expression returned to one of weariness. He tugged uselessly at his shapeless cardigan.

“You don’t recognise me? At all”

It was the cardigan that did it. Those bloody awful cardigans.

“You’re…me?”

The old man sighed.

“Yes sort of. I’m what you once were and what you’ve given up. You betrayed yourself George.”

George felt like he was beginning to understand.

“You’re my soul?”

“If you’d like… you’ve been deceived you silly man. The moment you sacrificed your first victim: the computer has had you in its belly. Every subsequent victim has scratched away a little bit more of your humanity; every betrayal has allowed the Reality Computer to consume another piece of your soul. It’s taken all that was good from you and what stands before me is the by-product. Pardon me, but you are but a cruel feelingless… husk”

George supposed that was fair. He had done some awful things…fun, but pretty terrible all the same

“Wait but what about the souls it’s fed on already: like Grant, Dave, Anton etc.”

The old man grimaced, the image flickered and George could see real pain behind his eyes. Must be painful being consumed by the real life version of the Sarlaac from Star Wars, he supposed. After the agony had passed, the man in the computer moved swiftly on.

“It doesn’t work that way. You simply cannot give another person’s soul away. Ever heard of free will George? Self-determination? And we were supposed to have been scholars!”

“So where did they go if they weren’t eaten?”

“Oh just stored into memory, just another piece of information that the Reality Computer keeps track of. If I didn’t already know that you were a monster: I’d assure you that your victims will all be fine. Their bodies may have been digitised but their souls remained intact. Us on the other hand, we’re separate entities now. The computer will consume me and…

“What will happen to me?”

“Oblivion”

It was important to George to get these facts straight in his head; it might have been this methodical nature that made him such a good Librarian.

“So everything will go back to how it was…except I’ll have never existed”

George couldn’t help but feel a stab of fear. Maybe he wasn’t completely dead inside.

“Nothing is ever truly forgotten George. There will always be…remnants”

“I’m scared”

“I know”

The computer shut down and reality collapsed in on itself

Grant awoke with a start, his body lunging bolt upright in bed. He’d been having a nightmare. Something was suffocating him, it was like a pillow was being held over his face, he couldn’t breathe… He wiped the sweat from his brow: he was okay; he was safe in his bedroom. Switching on the bedside light, he quickly remembered his older brother was camped out on his floor, he tried to turn the light off again but he had already woken him up.

“Grant why is the light on?” said Dave blearily, his eyes heavy with sleep

“Sorry bro, had a nightmare” he murmured. It sounded so stupid and immature when he said it out loud.

“Yeah?”

Dave propped himself up on his pillow and stared seriously at his kid brother while his eyes adjusted to the light. Grant was taken aback; he’d expected Dave to rag on him like always: his big bro never took him seriously!

“I uh don’t really want to talk about it”

“Yeah that’s cool man. I just want you to know you can talk to me about anything”

Dave placed his hand over Grants. Despite himself, Grant felt a rush of excitement and beneath the covers, his dick twitched. The two brothers were silent for a few seconds as they stared into each other’s faces. Grant broke first… it was just too weird.

“Thanks bud, he said thickly. I think I’ll just go back to sleep it’s really late!”

“Yeah…said Dave, disappointment detectable in his voice.

Grant switched off the light and turned over in bed to face the window. Neither boy slept for a long time after that. While Grant drifted off into a wet dream (where he and his brother took turns fucking each other) Dave softly pleasured himself until he came to a mildly satisfactory conclusion. He looked up at the bed: watching in the near darkness, his eighteen year old brother’s muscular form shifting restlessly between Spiderman sheets. He had never longed so hard for something so wrong…

Charlie’s dick slid into her wet snatch like melted butter and he fondled her breasts with impunity. He had been after this girl for months and now they were fucking! He just wished she would stop with the fake moans, did she think they were turning him on? She sounded like a dying seal. Charlie ploughed the girl, hoping that she’s shut the fuck up soon. As they continued, Charlie found himself getting more and more frustrated. He had to admit it wasn’t just the fake moans…there was something missing...but what? The girl was hot, his dick was hard, their position was good so…what? He looked down at her, she had her eyes closed, still that terrible moaning but she was holding his shoulders (which her always liked, made him feel powerful) His eyes wandered to her bedside cabinet, his gaze quickly fixated on a pointed trophy. It was long and cylindered, with a nice smooth end; it said something about a high school singing contest or something. On the spur of the moment, Charlie grabbed it from the stand, disguising the sudden lunge with a particularly powerful thrust. He cautiously slipped the trophy up his chute and gasped with surprise and pleasure as he came almost immediately. Later that night as he was walking home; he mulled over this new revelation. Vagina was great and all but he really deserved something inside him too. Why should the girl have all the fun? Charlie couldn’t wait to buy a dildo…maybe he could even get a girl to wear a strap on so she could fuck him till he was bowlegged. That would be HOT!

The Shears family mingled in the church foray after the service. Mrs Shears wanted to stop for coffee and cake with some of her knitting circle while Joe Shears wanted a word with the pastor.

“Pastor, I just want to say how much I agreed with your sermon today”

“Thank you Joe, I think homosexuality is a real danger for young people.

Particularly now that you have the likes of school and television promoting it as a valid lifestyle choice”

Joe’s lip curled through his neatly trimmed beard. Just thinking about how little the local primary school had done to promote traditional family values made him so angry. He still remembered the day his little girl had come home with homework that used a dyke couple as an example in a maths problem, absolutely disgusting.

“I completely agree Pastor, those fags pardon my French have WOOF WOOF WOOOOOOF!”

The Pastor looked at Joe Shears in amazement as without warning his speech turned to harsh barks. Joe froze, his tanned face turning white.

“Joe are you quite alright?”

“Woof…yes, I’m fine. Just a little cough I think….I have to go. Good day Pastor”

Joe grabbed his wife’s arm, the kids and herded them out the church as quickly as possible.

Daddy why you bark like a doggie?” asked 4 year old Ellie Shears with a giggle.

Joe rounded on her, his face like thunder and his fists balled

“If you don’t FUCKING behave, you’ll get my slipper tanning your…WOOOF WWWWWOOOOOOOF WOOF”

SIX MONTHS LATER….

“FINALLY, I was beginning to think we’d never afford any improvements for Level Six” said Dr Anton Papakostas as they exited the lifts and entered the floors main library area

Ms Buttle nodded; it had certainly taken some imaginative fund allocation to divert the appropriate finances towards completing the library refurbishment. The University was lucky that they had a good accountant, if that didn’t sound too immodest. Work men had already started emptying the area, taking out old desks and book shelves.

“Dr Papakostas how old are these computers?” asked Ms Buttes pointing at a row of Apple Macintoshes.

“Ah yes”, said Anton rather embarrassed. A lot of the outmoded or out-dated equipment was often sent to the top level, out of mind out of sight.

“Look at this one, must be from at least the late eighties. How many computers have green on black writing these days?”

The Reality Computer hummed loudly