The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Recovery

“Ah, you’re back,” Calypso stated, smiling as the group reappeared at the cove’s entrance. “Welcome! Lady Anadriel and I were just starting to... worry...” she cut off, her expression changing to horror as Kyle limped his way inside, leaning heavily on Honor and Serena as they helped him forward. “My god... Master! What is it? What’s wrong?” she asked as she and Dri ran to his side.

“It’s okay,” Kyle protested weakly, waving them back. “I’m fine. The boss battle was... uhhn... just a bit tougher than I... anticipated.”

“No, seriously, Master,” Dri asked, concern etched in her face, “what happened to you? You look seriously thrashed!” She glanced at Honor, scowling. “Why didn’t you heal him? His HP is still critical!”

“We did heal him,” Honor replied wearily. “All of us. We spent the rest of our mana healing the damage he took. But it seems that damage was cumulative, as we’d need to heal damage equal to the amount he received to pull his HP back out of the red again.”

“Then allow me. I have all of my mana,” Calypso stated, placing a hand on Kyle’s chest, chanting her strongest healing spell. Kyle sighed softly, enjoying the cool refreshing wave as it swept through him. Calypso’s smile faded, however, as she watched in disbelief as Kyle’s HP gauge flickered ever so slightly, shifting briefly from red to orange and back to red once more. “That... that’s impossible. That spell should have healed you back to full health!” She shook her head. ”If the damage you took was cumulative, and you’re still critical after all of this...” she shuddered.

“The foe that Kyle faced was truly powerful,” James stated ruefully.

“That’s gotta be the understatement of the century,” Leila murmured. “C’mon girls, bring him inside and let’s get him off his feet so he can rest.” Kyle mumbled a weak half-protest at being treated like an invalid, but truth be told, he was really and truly exhausted. Deciding to simply let his girls take care of him, he soon found himself lying on Calypso’s large fur covered bed, relaxing as several soft feminine hands began tending to him, removing his armor, and making him more comfortable. “Here, let’s put this on,” Leila added, removing the golden necklace from around her neck, placing it around Kyle’s. “The healing effect should help. And since we’re not in combat now, there’s no need to worry about the negative consequences.” Kyle nodded, closing his eyes.

Calypso, who had been carefully monitoring Kyle’s condition, let out a small sigh. “Well, he seems stable for the moment. I think he’ll be fine with a lot of rest.” The other girls let out a soft sigh of relief. “Still,” she said, leading them all away from the bed, to let their Master rest, “I’d like to know exactly what happened to get him in such a state! I’ve only ever seen him this bad off once before... and it took nearly all my healing skills to help him recover.”

Serena and the others relayed the details of their adventure to Calypso and Anadriel, both of them wincing at the brutal description of the battle, and both turning to glare at James a bit at the part where he’d prevented the others from rushing in, though they relented a bit at hearing his reasoning. “In the end, Master managed to take him out,” Serena replied with a sigh, “but it was still a hard fought win. I’m not sure how he managed to pull it off.”

“It was a combination of things, actually,” Leila stated, causing the others to glance at her. “It took a while, but Master figured out his attack pattern, and learned to anticipate his attacks. After that, it was a matter of reacting faster than the dragon, to be able to dodge, or defend, and counter attack.” She frowned slightly. “From what I saw of the battle, Kyle and Narwal were pretty much equal in terms of speed and agility, which mean he could block or attack, but not manage both at the same time. And every time he tried to attack, he ended up taking massive damage. That’s when he played his trump card.”

“Wait. What trump card?” Serena asked, curious.

“The same one as you, Rini,” Leila replied with a grin. “He tapped into his werewolf blood. That boost of strength, stamina, and most important, speed, allowed him outpace the dragon and get in a few hits. Once he drew blood, it was all downhill from there. I’m just not sure why he didn’t go full on werewolf from the beginning...”

“That I can answer,” Serena replied with a nod. “Tapping into your were side is kind of a double edged sword. Yes, it gives you a huge increase in strength speed and stamina, but it also detracts from your focus, and your state of mind. When you give in to you bestial side, you become just that—a beast. You lose your logic and reason and end up acting solely on instinct. Which is good in some situations, but against a strong and intelligent enemy, it can hurt you more than it helps you. Luckily, Master seemed to have found just the right balance.”

“Yeah,” Honor agreed, “that and having a sword strong enough to withstand all that abuse and actually cut through that dragon’s scales.” She turned to glance at James. “You said something earlier, when Narwal asked about the blade. You called it the ‘Sword of Dragons’, and you seemed to know about it, even though that old pervert Danzig was the one that gave it to Kyle.”

James sighed softly, considering. “You could say I know a great deal about the sword. I’m the one who crafted it, after all.” At their astonished look, he continued. “It is part of my class’ abilities. I can create special items, weapons, and armor. That sword, for example, is created by superheating a special crystal called Dragonsbane until it melts, then mixing it with steel as it is forged. The new weapon is extremely strong against those with dragon’s blood. Uncle Jeffrey asked me to forge it, and I gave it to him once it was done. I just never considered he would gift it to someone else until I saw Kyle brandish it.”

“So... you created that blade,” Honor mused aloud, frowning slightly. “By chance, did you create any other special items for your uncle... say these costumes we’re all wearing?”

James blinked, blushing lightly. “Ah, no... I’m afraid those were purely Uncle Jeffrey’s creations. And really, you should be honored that he trusted them into your care. He does not give out such powerful relics to just anyone.” He crossed his arms. “This game has many weapons and armors with special abilities and powers, things with honored names and histories... but there are very few true epic level relics of powers that rival those of the gods themselves.”

Honor blinked. “You mean this,” she said, dubiously, gesturing to her red and white bikini that served as her own armor.

“Indeed. As well as that worn by your two companions. You yourself pointed out how easy the journey to Narwal’s cave was. Do you think you could have made it through all those battles unscathed if you’d been wearing the normal armor you wore before?” James sighed softly. “I do not mean to disparage your skills. But the fight against Narwal himself shows you just how difficult a trial this was. You may think little of my Uncle for his... eccentric ways. But he truly did his best for you.” With that, he walked away, leaving them to ponder his words.

“Wow. Guess I kinda touched a nerve,” Honor murmured after a moment. Calypso squeezed her shoulder gently.

“James is really close with JD,” she explained gently. “Just like me, really. He’s pretty much the only family either of us have. And we’re all basically stuck in The Reality, unable or unwilling to return to the ‘real world’.” She sighed thoughtfully. “He found me not long after I first came here, helped create this cove, my sanctuary from the rest of the world. He taught me how to live here, how to use the rules of the world to eke out a life for myself. And it was the same for James. JD helped us both to survive, to come to terms with what happened to us, and showed us how to make this place our home. We both have a lot of reasons to be grateful to him.”

* * *

Stein frowned intently, staring at the stack of reports on his desk. Ever since meeting with the other members of the Pantheon following Anadriel’s defeat at Marion’s hands, he had been investigating the Viridian Sun’s guildmaster. He had a wealth of resources at his disposal, and it had taken most of them to uncover the intricate web of intrigue that Marion was weaving. After several days, he had amassed a lot of information, various details on his comings and goings, and communications for the past several weeks. What he’d discovered was as confusing as it was troubling, but he was finally starting to see the big picture.

Marion was getting help from some very powerful and well connected people in the hierarchy of The Reality, someone with top tier access to administrative functions. The data showed a series of coded and encrypted conversations from the Sun’s guild hall to an unknown location out in the real world. His resources were unable to track the destination, which in and of itself was impressive, but they’d managed to decode part of the mask ID, revealing that whomever he’d been talking to was in The Reality’s main building, possibly from the company’s technical staff itself.

It certainly explained how it was possible for Marion to somehow take Lady Anadriel’s most powerful spells and come through completely unscathed. If his character was being somehow augmented and altered by the Admins, if he’d been rendered invincible, untouched by the rules of the game, he could quite easily make good on his threat to take down the Pantheon and dethrone his brother Kormak.

But it still doesn’t explain the other things, Stein mused, glancing again at the other reports. If the Admins had simply altered his avatar, then why go to such lengths to capture and take Lady Anadriel’s cousin Nora as his captive? As unlikely as it seems, I choose to believe Kyle’s assertion that he’s discovered a way to use mind control over other individuals. And, that being the case, why not simply convert Anadriel herself into his slave, and use her to take down the rest of us? Or why not simply use his mind control over all of us, and make us step down and acknowledge him as supreme? He shook his head. There must be limits to his control. But I can’t really strategize on a suitable plan of action against it. There are still too many unknowns here... still too much I don’t understand.

Stein glanced up as the door opened, and Isiltari walked in, holding a piece of parchment. “My Lord, we just received Ethan’s report from Reus Polten,” she stated, handing the paper to him. Glancing over the contents, Stein blinked, then frowning, searching through the stack to pick up another piece of parchment, reading over it as well. “I know that look,” Isiltari replied with a grin. “You’ve just figured out something, something important.”

“Possibly,” Stein replied, taking his wife’s hand, rubbing the back of it gently with his thumb. “This message from Ethan does fill a pretty big hole. It states that Marion’s number one, Vale Stormsinger, was reported in the area a few days ago, in the Athenaeum, doing research on dragons, and making quite a big commotion about it in the process. By itself, its not much, just another strange fact to add to the list, but if you add it to the rest, it starts to form a pattern. Tell my, my Lady Love, when I mention dragons, and ancient legends, does anything come to mind?”

Isiltari frowned slightly, her white pupiless eyes narrowing slightly. “The only thing specifically that comes to mind is that old fairy tale about the seven Dragon Gods,” she stated after a while. “The one that says they created the world of Axaellel long ago, but that then their rule was challenged by a ‘great and terrible evil’, one that sought to rip the world asunder. It was said that evil was too strong to defeat, so the Dragon Gods combined their strength and locked the evil away, banishing it to another dimension, to protect the inhabitants of the world...”

“Yes,” Stein replied, pulling his wife into a gentle embrace. “And afterwards, drained from the titanic battle, the Dragon Gods retreated from this world, resting to recover their power, and awaiting the time when the ‘great evil’ might return to trouble the people again.” He nodded, tapping the topmost sheet. “It’s a very old legend, not very well known, and mostly forgotten in the hidden lore of this world. But I was able to find one more detail of that legend that’s not mentioned in the folklore. Each of the Dragon Gods supposedly wielded a talisman, a golden relic that channeled and focused their immense powers.”

“And Marion has been traveling all over the world, searching out lost and hidden relics,” the lovely Night Elf mused aloud, “and doing research on dragons.” She shook her head. “My Lord... surely you don’t think there might be some truth to the legend? That the Dragon Gods are real, and that Marion has somehow obtained one of those talismans?”

Stein sighed, leaning his head back. “In truth, I’m not sure what to believe. It does fit with the pattern,” he pointed out. “And it would explain some of the incredible feats he’s been able to pull off, as well as his apparent ability to entrance and enslave people against their will.”

“Assuming Kyle Shadowchaser is correct about the mind control angle,” Isiltari replied, dubiously. Stein frowned, considering. Kyle had given him a way to prove his claim if the need arose, but had cautioned him to do so sparingly. Still, it would help to know exactly how it works, firsthand. And he swore that it would not hurt her or have any lasting effects. Making up his mind, he glanced up into his wife’s face, staring into her eyes.

“Isiltari... vdri ihk ve,” he spoke, hoping he got the pronunciation correct.

Immediately, the purple skinned Night Elf stiffened, her facial expression going completely blank. Despite himself, Stein grunted, feeling a strange surge of arousal at seeing his strong, confident and powerful wife rendered so placid with a few words. If Kyle was correct, she would obey any command he gave her in this state, do anything he asked her to. The temptation was powerful... but in truth she was already everything he could possibly want in a mate. There was nothing she would deny him, if he truly wished it of her, and he for her. No. Best to keep this simple, he thought to himself.

“Isiltari, walk across the room, and pick up the candleholder on the shelf,” he commanded her, watching with interest as she obeyed him, her movements lithe and smooth as always, not jerky or robotic as he’d expected. “Now, return to my side,” he instructed her, “and once you do, you will awaken fully, remembering every moment of your trance.”

“Yes, Master, I obey,” Isiltari replied, bringing the candlestick back across the room. Once she reached Stein’s side, she blinked, her posture softening, as she glanced around briefly in momentary confusion. “Wha.. what just... where did this...” she began, staring down at the object in her hands, then gasped, eyes going wide as the full memory of what had just taken place struck her. “My... my Lord,” she breathed softly, hand at her chest. “That was... mmmm,” she sighed softly, a deep blush coloring her dusky purple cheeks. “Well,” she said after a moment, “I suppose that removes any doubt about whether or not Kyle was correct about the mind control.”

Stein nodded sheepishly. “Yes. Forgive me, my Lady Love, for springing that on you in such a way. It seemed the best way to convince you. And I knew there would be no adverse or lasting effects, as well as making sure you remembered everything that happened while you were entranced.”

Isiltari merely nodded, licking her lips slightly. “So... what’s next, my Lord?” she asked.

“Well, with this much of the mystery solved, the three main questions to answer are: ONE, are the Dragon relics truly real, and TWO, if they are, and Marion is collecting them, how many does he have, and THREE, what will happen once he has all seven. We’ll need to contact someone who is an expert on dragons to find out the answer to the first. I’ll see if our old friend James Windsaber might be available for a chat. As for the second, I’ll have some of the Guardians make a few more discrete inquiries, see if we can determine—”

“Yes, yes, that’s all very well and good,” Isiltari cut him off, eyes smoky and slightly glazed, as she turned his chair around to face her. “But I was referring to what next for us, my Lord?”

Stein blinked. “Isiltari?” he asked, confused, as she began removing her armor, tossing her bow and quiver onto the desk.

“My Lord,” she husked, her cheeks coloring again, “forgive me... but I believe your little... experiment,” she stated, sliding deftly into his lap, “had more of an effect that you realized. Don’t worry,” she said, placing a finger to his lips before he could protest, “I’m perfectly fine. I am fully awake and aware once more. But, well, I must confess... the experience of being rendered helpless, mindless, completely in your thrall,” she said with a shudder, “has gotten me so hot and bothered I can barely contain myself.” She replaced the finger on his mouth with her own, kissing him deeply, and passionately, grinding herself shamelessly against him.

Stein, for his part, was left stunned. While he was no stranger to his beloved wife’s amorous moods, this was the first time he’d ever caught an inkling that submission turned her on. Especially this much. Of course, we’ve role-played a few times, exploring other fantasies and kinks, but she never reacted this way before. True, she has always deferred to me in most things, but I never would have pegged her for a submissive. Maybe this Dragonspeak DID make more of an impact on her than I thought after all... By then, the needy Night Elf had removed her husband’s armor, and breeches, and was massaging his manhood into readiness, and all further thoughts and considerations were cast aside as the two joined in a vigorous coupling...

* * *

Natasha Volkov groaned in frustration, sitting up suddenly, kicking off the covers. The young man nestled deeply between her legs glanced up in confusion as she flipped on the light switch. “Get out,” she said succinctly, pointing to the door. Her lover merely gaped at her, in disbelief, barely able to comprehend what he was being told. “Are you stupid or deaf!?!” Natasha yelled, causing the man to leap out of the bed. “Get the fuck out of here! And don’t even bother calling me!” she added as he grabbed his pants and scurried out of the super model’s bedroom. It took several more minutes before she calmed down and her racing heart slowed.

“Goddammit!!!” she screeched, her vision nearly red with fury, getting up from her bed. Her frustration had gotten the better of her again, and with no one left to vent on, she knocked over her dresser, spilling all of her pictures and makeup onto the floor, many of the glass objects shattering with a satisfying crash. Feeling infinitely better, one of her two itches scratched for the moment, she grabbed her robe from its hook at the door, and made her way to the living room to work on the other.

Walking over to bar, she poured herself a stiff drink before dropping down on her sofa, and switching on her wall mounted TV. She skimmed past the usual boring melodrama, searching out the T, The Reality’s main new program, daring to get her hopes up. The familiar faces of the two hosts came into view, and she held her breath for several moments, listening intently, only to growl again in frustration. No mention of Kyle Shadowchaser. Rather than switch it off in disgust, she merely turned down the volume, letting it play in the background as she opened a second window, pulling up a list of online messages.

Hmph. None from him... but about fifteen from Aurelie, she thought, tapping the button to activate her online voicemail. Huh. And eighteen voice mail messages from her as well. Guh... slut. I told her a thousand times already, when I find him and make contact again, I’ll let her know. She doesn’t have to fill up my inbox asking the same goddamn questions!

Grumbling aloud, she drained her glass, and poured herself another glass. It hurt to admit it to herself, but even she was aware of how obsessed she was acting. Ever since waking up back at Aurelie’s mansion after the party, she’d found herself rethinking her experience in the hot tub, where Kyle had fucked both her and Auri into sexual oblivion. She shuddered even now at the memory of that night, of the sheer, brutal, animalistic passion he’d evoked in her. Closing her eyes, her hand slipped deftly underneath her robe, teasing her very wet and needy sex.

Fuck... I’m such a horny little slut, she thought dismally, bringing herself slowly, almost teasingly, to her peak. And... this is so unlike me! she thought, the frustration slipping in again, as she reached the inevitable plateau, her arousal continuing to rise, even as her ultimate goal remained out of reach. I’m always the one in charge! Men are supposed to serve MY needs, to grovel and beg at my feet, and shower me with attention. But... that night... something happened. Something he said, or did... just set me off. Like flipping a damn switch. And suddenly, I was completely out of control!

Grunting, she opened one eye, glancing over at the table to her left, and picked up the vibrator she’d had earlier. Crying out in her angst, knowing it would do no better this time than the other seven times, she nevertheless slid it home, burying it deep inside her very needy pussy, purring in bliss as the sensations pushed her up towards the edge. Her thumb rotated the speed to high, then moved up, rubbing idly against her clit, sending the vibrations straight through her like a lightning bolt. Her hips began to move against her will, thrusting helplessly as the pleasure pushed hard against that final barrier, teetering her on the precipice...

Only to scream in denial as her orgasm floated yet again just out of reach, leaving her horny, angry, frustrated and confused. Angrily, she threw the vibrator across the room, barely resisting the urge to simply sob inconsolably. It wasn’t fair! It wasn’t fucking fair! She’d been so close... so close, so many time... but for some reason, she just couldn’t bring herself off! She’d barely slept for the past two days. Worse, none of the lovers she’d had over had been able to do the job either. And it was the same with Aurelie, the poor ditzy French girl, who like her had been climbing the wall with unfulfilled need.

Nothing they’d tried worked. Everything had failed. And while the attempts had all started off promising, and thrilling, they all ended in failure, for one simple fact.

None of them were Kyle Shadowchaser. No one else could make her feel the way she had that night. She needed HIS touch, HIS scent in her nose, HIS voice whispering in her ear, guiding her, leading her... controlling her...

“He did this to us,” Natasha said aloud, draining her glass again before standing up and pacing back and forth. “He did this. Maybe... drugged us? Put something in our drinks?” she mused, frowning, starting at her glass idly for a moment, considering. “Auri and I both had champagne... but he kept drinking his whiskey,” she suddenly remembered.

Her eyes narrowed as her already frazzled mind latched onto her theory. In a weird kind of way, it made perfect sense. A man as suave and debonair as Kyle, with legions of online followers, no doubt wanted a bunch of real life women as well. He probably dosed us with some designer drug, something to turn us into sex crazed sluts, girls who would do anything to fuck him. That’s why Auri and I are so fucked up... we’re not addicted to sex with Kyle, we’re addicted to whatever DRUG he used on us!

Sprinting across the room, she sat down at her desk, and opened her contacts menu. She’d tried the direct route earlier, grilling Kyle’s sponsor, Ethan Straussman, for any information on where to locate his star client. Unfortunately, Kyle prioritized his privacy, and Ethan had been steadfast and unshakable in refusing to divulge any helpful information. In one of her weaker moments, she’d considered hiring a private investigator to try and track him down, only to dismiss it, telling herself that doing so would be crossing a line. Now, however, with the conviction that Kyle was directly responsible for her current state, she was more than willing to go to exceptional means in order to find him. Finding just the number she was looking for, she immediately dialed it.

“Uhhn... hello?”

“Manny? Hi. It’s Natasha. I need a... yes, Natasha. Natasha Volkov.” She sighed deeply, holding back the urge to scream and yell by the most narrow of margins. “Yes, Manny, it’s really me. Yes, it has been a long time.” She sighed. “Yes... yes I know I never returned you calls after that one time we dated. But I’m calling you now.” She smirked wickedly. “Unless of course, this was a mistake, and you wouldn’t be interested in picking up where things left off before?” Her smile grew as the recalcitrant Manny quickly backpedaled, assuring her that he was, indeed, still interested. “Glad to hear it. As it turns out, I have need of your... shall we say, ‘special services’?” She nodded again, a free hand trailing down to tease and rub a hard exposed nipple. “Yes, Manny. I want you to track down someone for me. I need to know where he lives, his exact address, but all I have to go on is his name: Kyle Shadowchaser.”

Natasha frowned slightly, shaking her head as the man on the other end of the phone explained how impossible it would be to track down the infamous celebrity. “No, Manny. It’s not impossible. I’m sure it won’t be easy... but if you’re half the hacker you claim to be, then this shouldn’t be beyond your talents, right?” She pinched her nipple, hard, gasping aloud as her own arousal grew at the thought of obtaining the information, and seeing Kyle again. “Well, let me assure you, if you can find out this information, I will be very grateful to you. Veerrryy grateful,” she purred, stroking herself again, letting her arousal drip through the conversation. “You will? Thank you, Manny. I knew I could count on you.” she said breathily, hanging up.

With an effort, she withdrew her hands from her desperately needy pussy, and closed her robe again, heading back to her bedroom. Even knowing she’d spend the entire night alternating between sleeping fitfully and trying to bring herself off, she decided to at least try and get some sleep. Anyway, it won’t matter for long,, she thought as she slid back into her bed. Once Manny finds Kyle for me, I’ll be able to bring this torment to an end. This will be my last sleepless night! She sighed, eyes closing, slipping over into sleep as her mind began replaying that wonderful terrible night over once again...

* * *

“Ugghnnn,” Kyle groaned softly, sitting up from his bed. Immediately, everyone moved to surround him, inquiring about how he was feeling. “Yeah, yeah, I’m okay,” he insisted, sliding out of bed. “I’m feeling much better.” He opened his menu, then nodded, his HP in the yellow now, at about half strength. “Looks you like guys were right. I just needed some rest, and enough time to heal.”

“Well, thank goodness for that,” Serena replied with a sigh. “Seriously, Kyle. you had us all worried to death! Please promise me you won’t do anything so foolhardy again!”

Kyle glanced away, slightly. “Well, um, I hadn’t exactly intended for things to turn out the way they had, you know,” he murmured. But Honor wouldn’t be distracted.

“No, Rini is right, Kyle,” Honor interjected. “I get that you wanted to ‘test your might’ and all that, and that you considered it a matter of honor... but trying to do it all by yourself like that was just plain stupid!” She blushed heatedly, covering her mouth with her hands. She’d just insulted her Master! “Oh! Master! I... I’m sorry! I mean,” she hastily backpedaled, but Kyle waved his hand.

“It’s okay, Honor. You know I want you all to be free to express true feelings to me at anytime. And yes, I get where you’re coming from. And I know, it kind of seems kind of selfish, like I’m trying to grab all the glory for myself. But it’s not like that.” He sighed. “I was just—”

“Trying to protect everyone?” Calypso said, causing the others to face her. She smiled a sad smile at her Master, coming up alongside him. “I understand exactly what he was attempting to do. Lady Anadriel and I have a very long and detailed conversation while you were all gone.”

“Heh, among other things,” Dri replied with a grin, causing the blue skinned mermaid to blush.

“But, mainly, we talked about Kyle. We’ve known him far longer than the rest of you, and I think we understand him pretty well after all this time.” She turned to stare into Kyle eyes. “He’s a protector. He doesn’t easily let people in, tends to guard his heart, and wall up his emotions to outsiders... but once you’re in, you’re in. And he’ll walk through Hell itself to protect someone he cares about.”

“Yes,” Dri replied softly, moving up to join Kyle at his other side, smiling despite the wetness of her cheeks. “Even someone completely undeserving of his love and protection.” She held up a hand to forestall his protests. “I know. It’s in the past, and I promise I won’t bring it up again. My point is only that you are fiercely loyal to those you care for.” She ran a hand lovingly along his cheek, before turning to face the others. “The reason he insisted on fighting that dragon alone was because he didn’t want any of you getting hurt.”

“We know that!” Honor replied, teeth gritted in frustration . “We get it, you wanted to save us from getting hurt. But we can take care of ourselves—”

“No, you don’t get it,” Anadriel cut back in. “Kyle didn’t just want to protect you, Honor. He needed to protect you. It’s what he does! It’s his nature. You make it sound as if he simply ‘decided’ he was going to fight Narwal to keep all of you from dying. But it’s not that simple.” She turned to look at Kyle again, her expression bittersweet. “It’s taken me this long to finally understand it myself. Bonnie told me a lot of things about my past, thing I never knew or realized... how Kyle has protected me through the years, watching over me, like a silent guardian angel, saving me from the shadows from dangers I’d never even known.” Kyle, blushing heatedly, glanced away.

“Well, really, it really wasn’t much. I just found a few leads, dropped a few notes…”

But Dri wasn’t having any of it. “Nonsense Master. You stopped several assassination plots, worked to advance me in rank, strengthened Rald and my personal guard through experience and training them without us knowing, even gave us advanced knowledge and access to good loot drops. Everything. All from the shadows, without even showing yourself or taking any credit.” She shook her head in wonder. “All this time, for YEARS, looking after me, without me even knowing, because he made me a promise to protect me. That’s the kind of man he is, Honor. That’s the kind of person we have for a Master.”

The others considered that for a moment, at a loss for word, until Leila spoke. “Okay. I can accept that. I knew the kind of man Kyle was from the start. And the longer we’re together, the more that nobility shines through. But, Kyle... Master... you can’t be so stubborn about this anymore!” she said, her tone somewhere before angered and pleading. “You’re not a solo player anymore. You’re part of a team now. Maybe we’re not all as strong, or fast, or powerful as you, but we can all play our a necessary role. And the same way you want to badly to protect us, we want to protect you!” She shook her head. “Please... just... let us help you, okay? You don’t have to do it all alone...”

Oh god... I feel like such an idiot, Kyle thought as realization struck him. Shit... shit! They’re just like me. JUST like me. I’ve been trying to hard to shield them by pushing them behind me, but all they feel is me pushing them away. Opening his arms, he pulled Leila in for a hug, then grinned as the rest of his girls moved in to join them. All right. Fine. This isn’t really my thing... but I suppose I can give it a try.

“Okay,” he said after a moment. “You made your point. No more going off by myself. I’ll... try not to try and take on the entire load by myself.” He gave them all a sheepish grin. “Just so you know, this doesn’t exactly come easy to me. You’re going to have to remind me now and again, when I start to backslide.” He glanced up as James entered, joining them. “Hey. Any luck contacting JD?”

“Kyle! Glad to see you’re feeling better. And no, not yet,” he replied with a frown. “It’s unusual for him to be gone so long without making contact or sending word in some way. I suppose he could be purposely staying silent in case the Admins are tracking him again... but I am starting to get concerned.”

“I’m sure he can take care of himself,” Kyle replied. “Oh, but that reminds me. There was something important that I wanted to ask him about Dragonspeak.”

“Oh? Maybe I can help,” James offered. “I’m not as much of an expert as Uncle Jeffrey, but I am pretty familiar with the concept. What would you like to know?”

“Well, I was at a party recently, back in the real world,” he said, blushing slightly, glancing sidelong at Honor. “A regular soiree. And I met these two, um... young women,” he began, his blush growing as the other girls began to stare at him with interest. “Er, long story short,” he said quickly, “I blurted out something without thinking, in Dragonspeak, and they both reacted to it. Is that possible? Can Dragonspeak actually work outside the Reality?”

“It depends. Were these two women players in The Reality?”

Kyle shook his head. “No, definitely now, though they are employed as models for the upcoming Obelisk Cup, so they’ve likely logged in before and have avatars registered.”

James considered. “Well, I’d say its definitely possible,” he said after a moment. “Normally, saying anything in Dragonspeak outside of VR would have little to no effect. The words themselves have no actual power—its the frequency at which they’re spoken that causes the effect. That’s what makes these relics so powerful and dangerous—obtain all seven, and your regular speaking voice would alter to include the frequencies at will. You could speak normal English, and the effect would be the same as Dragonspeak.” He frowned, scratching his chin. “Still, even with the relic you carry, bonded to you permanently, blurting out something in random Dragonspeak would only affect someone if they’d been exposed to the frequencies before. You said neither of them were Players?”

“I don’t believe so, no. As I said, they were both models, just paid to liven up the upcoming tournament.”

“Models, hmmm?” Dri asked, grinning wickedly.

James walked back and forth a bit, pondering. “So, what was it that you said to them?”

Kyle blinked. “Um... sorry, what?”

“What did you say to them? What did you blurt out, and how did they react?”

“Er...” Kyle glanced at the five women staring at him expectedly, all of them wearing deeply amused grins. “Um... does it really matter?”

“Of course. I need to know what you said, and how they reacted to be able to determine exactly how effective the transition from virtual reality to actual reaction the frequency was.” James replied. “You asked the question after all. I’m just trying to help you come up with an answer.”

“Yes, Kyle,” Honor said with a sly smile, “what exactly happened between you and those two supermodels, hmm? Something juicy, I’d say... otherwise you wouldn’t be so embarrassed to talk about it.”

“Really?” Serena asked, excited at the idea. “Is Honor right, Master? Did you enslave those two girls? Did you turn them into your loyal obedient love slaves like us?”

“What? I... no!” Kyle protested. “I didn’t turn them into my slaves! I just... er, well... okay, I said Somanti out loud, basically the Dragonspeak version of ‘fuck’, and the next thing I knew, they both went totally postal.” He shook his head ruefully. “I mean, I hadn’t exactly planned on it happening or anything—”

“Um, Kyle,” James said loudly, causing him to turn around. “I think you may have misspoken again.”

Blinking, Kyle quickly realized his mistake. Calypso, Honor, Leila, Serena, and Anadriel were all swaying slightly in place, eyes slightly glazed, a hungry look on their faces. Ah, shit, he groaned inwardly as Leila, the closest, pounced, him, nearly tackling him to the ground., the other girls pairing up with whomever was closest. Huh. Well, of course it affected all of them at once, I just blurted it out loud. Again. Fuck. Mmmm... that’s... that’s kinda nice... Leila...

“Ooohhhh yesss, yesss Master, gaawd yess!!” Leila keened loudly, clutching Kyle to her as if her very life depended on it. Her eyes were wild, and her body shuddered almost continuously with need, the constant stream of orgasms wracking her small frame like a rag doll, yet her need and desire raged on unabated. Kyle, for his part, merely made the best of the situation, taking her briskly, striving to give back as much as his took, only hoping the poor girl wouldn’t be too sore afterwards.

“Aaaahhahhh, fuck, yes, Rini, yes... mmmmm gaaawd, yes,” Calypso groaned loudly, her strong muscular thighs clenched tightly around the young woman’s face as she ate her out. Her momentary outburst encouraged the young assassin, who redoubled her efforts, eager, nae, desperate to bring off the beautiful blue skinned mermaid once again, to taste more of the intoxicating nectar running freely between her nether lips. Calypso was likewise engaged, tonguing and fingering HER sexual partner, already familiar with the musk of Anadriel’s arousal, but unable to fully quench her lust for it. And Dri, the third member of their improvised daisy-chain, her long blonde hair limp with sweat and other fluids, encouraged Serena’s efforts with Calypso by giving the younger girl a furious ‘non-verbal’ tongue lashing.

Across the room, the final two members of this spontaneous tryst were going at it as well. James, sensing what was about to happen, had attempted to leave the cave and give Kyle and his girls some privacy. As soon as the effects of Kyle’s Dragonspeak command had fully hit, the girls has literally pounced, grabbing the closest warm body and descending into carnal madness. Honor, the farthest away from Kyle, had set her sites on the only other person with a cock, and had shoestring tackled him as he passed by, bringing him to the ground. James had tried, half heartedly, to free himself, but Honor was having none of it; within seconds, she’d mounted him, crossed her ankles behind his back, and was riding her hapless lover for all she was worth.

* * *

Zanella Conn yawned and stretched, kicking the bedcovers off, and slipping out of bed. She felt the usual disappointment and melancholy of waking up back in the ‘fake world’ once again, but she brushed it aside, She hated it, yes, but was still pragmatic enough to accept the limitations of living in the ‘fake world’ as necessary evils that she had to endure. Her physical body was bound to THIS world, after all, and despite her desperate desire to exist only in the Reality, her physical form had needs of its own. She could only manage a day or two at most without food or drinking, and the bodily function involved connected to those actions could only be postponed for so long.

As it stood, she truly needed a long hot shower, and a bit of refueling before she returned to her TRUE home. Yawning again. she turned towards the bathroom, only to pause, and frown. There was something else she needed to do first, before she started her day... if only she could remember what it was... remember...

“Madame?”

Zanella blinked, glancing up at her maid, Emma. “Your breakfast will be ready momentarily, Madame. Shall I serve it on the veranda, or will you prefer it here in your room?”

Frowning, irritated at being interrupted, she gestured to the side. “Here will be fine. Thank you,” she added as an afterthought, hitting the ENTER key on her keyboard, sending off the email before erasing the communiqué and deleting the history, just as she’d been instructed. It wouldn’t do to leave herself any kind of evidence, after all, something that my draw her attention and cause her to remember...

Remember to forget, And forget to remember...

Zanella blinked again, jerking at the sound of metal on metal, reaching automatically for her nonexistent longbow before remembering where she was. Oh, right. The fake world again. And Emma serving me breakfast, she thought dimly, as the maid removed the silver platter, placing it on the small cart before bowing and wheeling it away. That was fast... girl moves like a bloomin’ cheetah. Ah, well. A quick bite to eat, then back to my REAL life. Sniffing, she frowned, her cute pert nose turning up slightly, noticing the smell was not coming from the food. Ugh. On second thought, shower, THEN food, then logging in, she thought, making her way to the bathroom.

* * *

“Well,” Kyle said some time later, panting softly, “that didn’t go exactly as expected.”

Around them, at his feet, lay his friends, all naked, unconscious, limbs akimbo and snuggled awkwardly among each other. It had taken several hours for the Dragonspeak implanted sexual frenzy to abate, during which he and the others had traded partners several times. He was actually very grateful that James Windsaber had stayed to help out; even with his werewolf blood and superhuman stamina, satisfying all five women at the same time was beyond him. James glanced at him with a smirk and shrugged.

“When I offered to aid you in your quest,” he stated in wry humor, stretching his muscles, “this wasn’t exactly what I meant. Still, I trust this incident drives home just how potent and powerful Dragonspeak can be. A simple word misspoken can have very dire consequences. You should be very careful when you use it.” He sighed softly, adjusting his robes, preparing to leave. “As to the effects of it out in the real world? It’s hard to say. The relic you carry bonded to your avatar means that you have, to some extent, already been altered to produce the correct frequencies with your voice, so... I’d be careful what you say in the outside world as well.”

Kyle nodded soberly. All things considered, he’d gotten off pretty easily with Aurelie and Natasha; it could have been much worse. I’m just glad I didn’t accidentally turn them both into my slaves. Its complicated enough here in the Reality. I can’t even imagine how much trouble it would be for two very famous and well connected models to suddenly end up as my full time live in slaves. He sighed inwardly. Those two seemed nice enough, but I just don’t need the headache. And I wouldn’t want something to come back and bite me in the ass later on.

As James walked to the entrance of the cave, he called after him. “Are you heading off to check on JD?” he asked.

“Yes,” he said, wincing slightly as his stomach growled loudly. “Um, well, after a bit of rest and meal, that is,” he added sheepishly. “That little adventure took more out of me that I thought. I need to recharge. And you and the girls should do the same,” he stated, glancing at the naked bevy of beauties slumbering gently. “Now that you’ve claimed the relic Narwal guarded, the next relic has become active. I can sense it’s location, and its a troublesome one. If you think the last dungeon was treacherous, this next one will be even moreso.” He paused, considering. “I have a way to greatly speed up your healing process- but it’s a bit unorthodox, and you need to trust me fully on this. So, what you say?”

Kyle nodded. “I think you’ve proven yourself to be pretty trustworthy so far. Go ahead. I trust you.”

James nodded, closing his eyes, channeling his inner dragon energy. “Very well. Here goes nothing. Vdri Vur.” Even before Kyle could hear the spell completely, he collapsed, falling to his knees, sinking down into a deep dreamless sleep. James nodded softly to himself. By the time Kyle awoke, he would be fully recovered. Rest well while you can, Kyle Shadowchaser. he thought as he turned to leave the cave. Tomorrow, the trial begins again anew.