The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

by asianpersuasion & J. Darksong

Windsaber

2 years prior to the current story…

Stein surveyed the ravaged village before him. Snow covered the landscape, blood on the ground, fires were still burning and the smell of smoke filled his nostrils. He had heard the news of a war party attacking villagers in the Northern Mountains. Rumors had placed it as the White Grave, but a little birdie had told him that a man named Ray was involved. That had garnered his attentions. Ray was a dangerous Crusader, a class built on drawing life force from allies to sustain the fighter in battle. He bore the Armor of Judgement, a powerful armor that gave huge bonuses to health, magic resist, and defense, but made the user the slowest person on the planet. Ray in that armor, meant a powerful foe, and combined with the fact that Ray was a man who loved to prey on young players, inducting them into his army by bullying or force or killing them for fun. Stein despised the man for that. But from the looks of things, Ray had not faired very well at all. There was an NPC armorer standing amongst the debris, staring at him, standing in his blacksmith outfit.

“Greetings my Lord!” The NPC said, “I am Narath the armorer!”

“Greetings Narath.” Stein replied, “What happened here?”

“Strange creatures attacked our village destroying and plundering. I hid in the basement cellar with my family. But soon, after a day or so, there was massive roar and a crash. When I emerged, the village looked like this.”

“What manner of creature?” Stein asked.

“Lizard men with long metal claws.” the NPC gestured wildly miming long claws.

“And the noise?”

“I’m not sure my Lord.”

“Thank you Narath. Where might be the best place to gather supplies?”

* * *

Current events

“Chat?” Honor asked, bracing herself, ready for conflict.

Vale Stormsinger was standing at the end of the path created by two large stacks of books. In the middle of the path stood Serena, Leila, and Honor, tense and poised for conflict. They were in the Athenaeum, the largest library in Axaellel’s second largest city, Reus Polten. Vale had stumbled onto their conversation suddenly, surprising the three of them as they plotted how to try and take the vicious and unpredictable Snow Elf down. Vale had instead, offered to chat.

“Chat.” Vale responded with a smirk, bemused at the girls annoyance. She had recognized Honor immediately. “I’m not interested in fighting per say. Not here. Not now. I just want information.”

“Information?”

“You’ve been researching dragons. I’m interested in them too. Perhaps we could have a mutual exchange? Help the other out?”

“Why in hell would we ever help you?” Honor bit back.

“I have some tasty tidbits for you. Some very tasty tidbits.”

The three girls looked at each other. Leila gave the two girls a nod.

“Prove it.” Leila asked.

“Well I know how Marion beat Anadriel so easily.”

“Oh really?” Leila continued, slowly as the girls spread out slightly.

“But since it seems you’re not interested in that information...”

Vale spun around, unleashing a powerful kick to Honor’s gut. The girl yelped in pain as Serena lashed out, raking her sharp were-tiger claws against the blue elf’s skin. Leila leaped, delivering a powerful kick to Vale’s face. The blue elf spun wildly her fist reaching out and smacking Leila and Serena in the face sending them to the ground. Honor ducked the blow and punched Vale right in the gut. Vale grabbed the smaller human girl and hoisted her above her head choking her. Suddenly Vale’s feet were trapped in bindings and then pulled to the ground as a thick net wrapped itself around the blue elf’s body, encapsulating her in a cocoon of ropes.

Vale screamed at the top of her lungs just as a librarian NPC came over to quiet the group and then quickly scampered away to call the guards, who were also NPCs, to resolve the issue.

“LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT!” Vale cried at the top of her lungs.

“Good thing our inventory allows for nets.” Honor said gleefully, “or at the very least I know a handy storage spell from my burglar class!”

Honor cast a quick spell, locking the item, in this case the net with Vale stuck inside, into a pocket dimension for a huge amount of storage. An eight by eight foot room with an eight foot ceiling, the room was plenty of space to store treasures and troves of it for any adventurer. Honor had used it many a time to store her preciously stolen goods. In this case, it was the perfect place to store a hostage. Honor unceremoniously cast the spell which sucked the furious Snow Elf into a wormhole dimension and sealed the portal.

“What the hell was that?” Leila asked.

“I’ll explain soon! For now act natural!” Honor said, straightening up and pulling a random book from the shelf. The other girls followed suit and as the guards came on by to check the commotion, the girls pretended to nonchalantly read their books. Glancing up only after the guards addressed them. The NPC guards weren’t the brightest in the world, at least not the lowly grunts, it wouldn’t be to hard to fool them.

“These are not the girls you’re looking for.” Honor said with a wave of her hand, calling upon all of her conversation and diplomacy skills to influence the weak minded guards.

“These are not the girls we’re looking for!” The guards responded. “You nice ladies are nice and quiet. We were looking for a crazy snow elf.”

“Good day and good luck then!” Honor replied with a cutesy wink and innocent smile.

The danger averted, the girls talked in whispers in the library stacks,

“Diplomacy sure is ridiculous in this game.” Leila remarked.

“There’s supposed to be a Diplomancer class somewhere. It’s a legend at least. Can beat most anyone with his convincing speeches and his partner political drudgery.” Honor laughed. Serena signaled that they should leave, books and Vale in tow and their small party exited the library.

“What was that spell?” Leila asked.

“It’s called Bag Trick.” Honor replied, “Creates an inter dimensional portal that stores things for an extended period of time. Vale will be screaming at us as soon as we get her out of the bag.”

“Can we just never take her out?” Leila asked.

“No. She can probably escape at some point. The bags not unescapable, just very difficult. But it’ll hold her till we get back to Kyle. I’m sure he’ll want to see her.”

“And he could totally have his way with her!” Leila exclaimed.

Honor looked at the blonde girl with a skeptic look but Serena seemed to be nodding enthusiastically in agreement.

“I guess so. It’d be nice for her to get a little of her own medicine though.” Honor said with a grimace, memories of her death streaming back to her. Still, she felt uneasy about sharing Kyle. She was beginning to loath the thought. She knew she needed to have a conversation about that very soon.

“Well let’s Kyle decide. He should be here to interrogate her about what she knows.”

The three girls agreed and pulled out their teleport crystals to head back to Calypso and Kêr-Is.

* * *

2 years prior to current events

Stein trudged through a wasteland of destruction. The entirety of the ground looked like a practice dummy put to the sword. There was a clear path in whatever or whomever had caused the destruction had gone and he followed that path warily. Following the torn up path, he spotted an overhang in which he could reach to scout the area more effectively. Throwing a hookshot cable up onto the rock, he pulled the line to make sure it was secure, wrapping the rope around his waist as he rappelled up the rock face and reached the top. He surveyed the area carefully, taking in every detail. In the distance, he spotted several deer grazing in the tundra nearby which suddenly raised their head. Stein drew an arrow from his quiver, knocking it into his bow, danger was coming. A wolf emerged from the forest tree line and the deer scattered, allowing Stein to relax. The danger was nothing.

The ground shook as a massive roar echoed across the mountainous valleys. A red dragon, at least 10 feet long from head to tail, and a man’s height from claw to spine on it’s back with massive scaly wings flew overhead, grabbing a deer and letting out a blast of air from it’s mouth that was moving so fast that the air cut up the ground and sliced the deer and the wolf to pieces. Taking the deer in it’s claws, the dragon bit off the head like a snack bar and it roared with pleasure.

Now this is a hunt for the ages! A dragon! East will be quite jealous when I have this prize on my mantle!

Stein steeled himself, studying his quarry. An air based dragon meant that such things as fire or ice were not generally effective. Poisons would be useful but the beast was large.

A red dragon however, often signifies an evil beast does it not?

Chanting a quick prayer over his arrow, he blessed it as a holy arrow, knocked it in his bow, and fired straight and true only to have the arrow clank off the dragons scaly hide.

Damn. And now it’ll come after me will it not?

The dragon turned, roaring, loosing a blast of deadly air. Stein leaped from his perch, firing an arrow at the ground and shouting a quick spell. The arrow hit the ground beneath him, loosing a blast of air that was practically solid, allowing him to stand upon it and knock another arrow, firing this time, a blessed arrows with the power of armor penetration via a phasing spell he had cast on it.

“Goddess bless my arrows! May they fly straight and true!” He yelled. The blueish glow surrounding the arrows was holy and bright as he let three arrows fly each striking the dragons head, phasing through it’s armor at the right instant to embed itself deep in it’s skull.

The dragon cried out in pain, and began flapping it’s wings to get away.

“Oh no noble beast! You will not escape my grasp! Not today! Today is a day I celebrate great victory!”

Casting a concussive spell on his arrow, Stein fired an arrow at loose rocks on the rock face above him, sending the rocks flying haphazardly. Quickly knocking more arrows, he fired them one after another, knocking the rocks on a deadly trajectory course straight into the dragon, clipping it’s wings and sending it careening back to the earth.

Stein drew his trusty sword, Hiakane’s Strategem, and gripped the one and a half handed sword with two hands as he approached the felled dragon. Much to the guildmaster’s surprise, he found not a dragon but a young boy instead. He could not have been much older than twenty based on his appearance, with a mess of black hair fallen over his face. As the boy roused to consciousness, Stein inspected his robes, red and scaly like dragon hide. The boy shook his head and looked at him,

Ava’yorn?” the boy said, an inquisitive look on his face.

Stein shook his head, “I don’t understand.”

“Hi.” The boy said this time in Common. “Do you have any food?”

* * *

Current Events

Anadriel pushed Kyle back onto the bed, loosing her robe and unfurling her generous chest, her eyes glowing a bright green with energy. The robe slipped further down her body, revealing her toned waist and slender form. A fiery passion filled her eyes as she quickly got rid of all of Kyle’s clothes and tossed them to the side. She pressed into him, her lips forcefully kissing his neck as her hands played with his already throbbing member.

The surprise Kyle felt only intensified the moment. This was something he had only dreamed of. The powerful, aloof girl, the girl he couldn’t get out of his head, was willingly going down on him. Sure Dri had sucked him off in the past, but she had been a mindless shell then.

Though I do enjoy my women on occasion to be mindless shells, if not only temporarily.

Now she was an animal, taking the initiative and getting him all worked up by deepthroating his dick like a vacuum cleaner. She seemed to be egging him on, almost as if she was pushing his limits, trying to see when he would have enough or take over. She had begun to tease him with little licks, little rubs, little flicks that just teased him enough to entice him and get him even more worked up, but never close to satisfaction.

He reached his breaking point, his werewolf blood boiling and fur standing up on his back as he forcefully grabbed her, forcing her arms above her head as he flipped her over. Entering her quickly and unceremoniously, he vigorously pounded into her with no regard for her satisfaction whatsoever. He snarled with pleasure as her legs and toes curled around his back. She was screaming with desire and ecstasy.

* * *

2 Years Prior

Stein ate warily, watching the boy eat as well, keeping a hand on his sword at his hip and ready to draw his shield with a moments notice. The boy was still young, maybe twenty years of age with a strong jaw despite his lithe form. Power emanated from the boy like heat from a roaring bonfire, but the boy merely ate his food, seeming satisfied with the food he had received.

“It’s a specialty my wife makes.” Stein said, pointing to the sandwich the boy was eating.

The boy ignored him, instead replying, “You won’t hurt me with that sword you know?”

“Ah. I see.”

“I can hear the whisper of metal, the drumming of your fingers on the hilt. Don’t worry. I know.” The boy looked Stein in the eye, black in color like charcoal. “I’m James, by the way.”

“Stein.” The older man replied with a gruff chuckle, the young boy had a fiery spirit, that was certain, “You have quite the ears. And quite the ferocious breath. Dragons were legendary for their power. It was interesting to see you put such power on display.”

James looked shocked at Stein’s words, “Dragon? How did you—”

Is he kidding me? Surely…

“Something had to create all the destruction we’re sitting in.”

The boy looked around as if for the first time, shocked once again and horrified, “What happened here? The plains, the forest? So broken…”

“Lad. You did this.” Stein said, beginning to perhaps ascertain what was truly going on here. It seemed crazy, but it would explain a lot.

The boy looked at a single point on the ground, concentrating, and began talking to himself, replaying his memories as if he could actually see them on the ground. “No. That doesn’t make sense. I was here, so was that bloody Crusader…he had an army. Fighting. Blood. Killing. Losing. Stabbed! Right in the stomach and then…black. Nothing.”

He looked up at Stein, “Nothing. I didn’t do this.”

“If you’ll entreat me, I believe you did. You have dragon blood in your veins? Correct?” Stein looked at the boy sizing him up, and the boy nodded his head slowly in agreement, “I believe, based on events, and further confirmed by your memories, that you son, are a were-beast. In this case a were-dragon. And this Crusader whom you fought, activated your latent were-beast by bringing you on the brink of death.”

The boy considered Stein’s conclusion, “Well old man, I’m not sure I buy that. But it would explain my black out and this destruction. On a completely different subject, might I ask why you’re here?”

“I was investigating the destruction of the village up here in the Northern Mountains. Strange creatures attacking. But the destruction you have wrought was of far more interest.”

“You must be referring to the Human Drakes.” James said.

“Human…Drakes?”

“Or at least that’s what I call them. They’re the creatures attacking the village. I came here to kill them all, but that Crusader, Ray, he got to me first.”

“Where are these creatures now?”

“They’re nocturnal, so you can find them in the day in the Forest Abyss. Darkest forest ever. They’re impossible to track, but they come out of there at night. I have some business to attend to in the east, but the Abyss is just south of here. Can’t be more than a few miles.”

James flipped Stein a crystal, “Take this. It’s Hunter’s Wish. Glows red and burns hot when an enemy is in 20 feet. You’ll need it in the Forest Abyss, unless you have night vision.”

“Thank you James. I appreciate the help. Might I meet up with you afterwards? There’s some things I’d like to discuss with you.”

“Maybe. We’ll see.” James replied.

* * *

The Forest Abyss was not a pleasant place. Dark and evil, Stein could barely see where he was going, if not for the faint glow of the red crystal, the Hunter’s Wish, he would’ve had to sacrifice valuable mana to produce a light spell. He was going to need all the mana he had, he could feel it in his bones.

Come on out you little buggers. I’m here to make this your last day!

He paused, smelling the air, something was off. The dark birds that dotted forest had grown silent. The stagnant smell of wet rotting wood had something else mixed in it, a bitter smell. The crystal was still only a faint glow, no enemies yet.

Time to grab some better position then.

Finding a suitable tree, Stein made his way up on it’s branches and set up shop, pulling out his bow and knocking a single arrow on it, casting a spell of light on the arrow tip. Storing the crystal in his pocket, Stein closed his eyes, letting his eyes attempt to adjust to the darkness as best as possible. He could barely make out shapes in the far distance. Hulking shapes at least 10 feet tall standing on two legs.

The Human Drakes perhaps?

Stein palmed the crystal in his hand, the shapes were maybe…10 yards away. He tossed the crystal about halfway and as it landed softly on the ground the crystal began to glow a furious red, illuminating the whole forest. Stein quickly studied his opponents, using his hunter’s skills to identify weakpoints. The beasts before him were most certainly bipedal, with large hulking figures roughly humanoid with dragon heads and long sharp claws like a katar. Scaly skin adorned their backs while their bellies were much more like the plated underbelly of a snake or dragon.

No discernible weak point. Guess the head is the best option, the eyes.

Knocking several more arrows, canceling the previous light spell, and adding a cold spell, a spell which most reptilian creatures were weak to, he fired several arrows as the Human Drakes charged towards the crystal.

Ah! I remember these creatures! The legendary Lizardmen! And indeed their eyes are their weak spots!

His previous arrows had flown true, striking the three Lizardmen that were charging directly for the crystal, striking them directly in the eyes and turning their head into icicles. The three Lizardmen fell dead as more filled the space surrounding the crystal.

Don’t want to destroy the crystal, but the thing seemed pretty durable. Better play it safe with more ice spells.

Firing his arrows into key spots into the Lizardmen’s formations, he froze more and more of them but there seemed to be no end to them. The Lizardmens’ eyes glowed a eery neon yellow, and the distinct color filled the darkness outside the red glow of the Hunter’s Wish.

I’m woefully underprepared for this. Whatever quest this was designed for is beyond normal epic levels. I must retreat. But how? This situation is desperate.

Making a quick decision, Stein leaped from his perch to another tree as he rapidly began to traverse the tree branches. Using a summoning spell, he recalled the red Hunter’s Wish back to his hand. With a roar that filled the entire forest he could hear the Lizardmen learn of his presence as they charged after him. Many leaped to try and grab him or slash him, but was able to stab many of them with a silverite dagger he carried with him.

Thank the gods Isiltari made me take this with me. I’m good for insight but she is always the one with foresight. Best make it back to her!

Stein however, could feel himself slowing down as he felt a cut he did not know he had on his side. It was poisoned, he could feel it, and his “Pray With Hands” spell was not counteracting the poison fast enough. He was losing hit points fast and he could feel its effects. Pushing himself to the limit, he found hope in that the light of the sun could be seen in the distance. Gathering his mana in one final spell, overcharging it with nearly two-thirds of his mana reserves, he leaped off the tree and into the air, firing a concussive arrow. The impact of the spell was massive, completely obliterating the tree and killing several Lizardmen with the trees shrapnel. However the more desirable effect sent Stein launching in the air, flying at a lightning pace, and landing outside The Forest Abyss in a grassy field flowing with the now setting sun. A suicidal Lizardman rushed out into the light, a brave soul, whose skin was rapidly melting in the sunlight. It made a rushing downward stab for his body.

POP! Suddenly, the creatures abdomen and head were replaced with gaping holes. The creature began to melt even further and cry out in agony as more popping sounds could be heard, occurring rapidly, one after the other like gunfire. Stein’s vision began to blur, but as he turned over to get a look at the source of the popping sounds, he saw a humanoid form with a raised hand moving quickly towards him, and then he lost consciousness.

* * *

Stein awoke, after horrific images of the Lizardmen filled his nightmares. He spotted the young boy, James before him. They were in a cave, which appeared to be his home with some spartan decorations and a bed on the far edge of the cave wall. Stein’s weapons and armor were removed, and he was wearing a white robe and his most part of his stomach was bandaged.

“You’re awake. Theres an antidote by your bedside, white liquid. Made from Moon Lily.”

“Moon Lily?” Stein remarked, drinking the white liquid and immediately feeling the effects, “Where did you get such a rare alchemical ingredient?”

“There’s a place I know. I can show you sometime maybe. For now, we should eat, you’ve been out for 11 hours.”

His head sure felt like it. James handed the older man a crystal bowl filled with a hearty stew. The broth was warm, meaty, and sat well in his stomach.

“Long time then. Thank you for rescuing me.” Stein replied.

“All thanks to this.” James replied, flipping him another crystal, this one a pure white, “Leech crystal. Sucks out all foreign materials. In this case bacteria.”

“That was a bacterial poison? Interesting.”

“And your arm was pretty messed up too so I use this red phoenix crystal to heal it.”

“You know a lot about crystals.” Stein remarked.

“This crystal cave is my home. Crystals of all sorts spawn here. No one knows of it. The admins can’t scan it for some reason. An old man told me that. He’s right. Very few can get here too. Strong gale winds. Doesn’t effect me because of my dragon blood.”

“That is quite convenient.”

“And the creatures? Human Drakes? How were they?”

“Nigh impossible with their sheer numbers.”

“I have a theory about them. I think The Reality plans to use them as their personal enforcers.”

“Enforcers?”

“That village? Ray was experimenting with weird shit. So they shut him down.”

“Do you have proof?”

“No. Just evidence. The Human Drakes, they’re far more powerful than anything else I’ve ever fought. Far more than normal, and they have access to teleport crystals. That’s how they got to you so fast and how you didn’t see them until it was too late. They’re far too strong even for a player like you.”

“Something to think about most certainly.”

“Well I best be going. So I’ll show you out. But before you go, take these.”

James handed Stein the leech crystals along with another one, “Leech crystals also store poison. You can tip your arrows with them and they’re re-usable. Meanwhile, this one is a signal for help.”

James held up an identical crystal, red in color. “Press the crystal and my crystal will glow yellow and heat up. Alerting me. I can do the same.”

“Your knowledge is impeccable. You wouldn’t perhaps be interested in joining my guild would you?”

“No. I prefer the solitude.” James replied with a grin.

James walked Stein to the entrance of the cave, moving aside a wind wall of protection and sent Stein on his way.

“I’ll see you again my friend.” James said with a smile.

Stein gave him a wave and then teleported back home. Once back home, he was greeted by his lovely wife Isiltari dressed in her nightgown. It was growing late and the beautiful Night Elf before him was a sight for sore eyes. He kissed her and embraced her in the comfort of their bedroom.

“My Lord. Where have you been?” She asked, her voice wavering with concern, “I was worried about you.”

“My apologies.” Stein replied, “I met a young boy. A were-dragon.”

“Were-dragon? Do such beasts actually exist?”

“Indeed. He’s quite the strong one. Though I’m not sure he knows what he truly is. He’s quite knowledgable about the crystals we find in this game and apparently his sanctuary is unable to be seen by the Reality officials.”

His wife frowned, “What are you going to do my Lord? About him?”

“For now? Leave him be. He spoke of others who wanted his head. Ray, the Crusader was seeking his blood for more personal power. Best kept a secret he exists, lest someone put a price on his head and DEATH comes knocking at his door. He might prove a useful ally in the future and a source of information as well.”

“Come to bed then my Lord. You’ve had a long day.”

She began removing his armor, piece by piece, frowning when she saw the blood splattered on the inside of his breastplate. Stein sighed.

“You wouldn’t believe how long my day actually was.”