The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reader’s Picks: BlueLyric

Read stories written by BlueLyric

30-year-old guy trying to survive the rat race aspect of the newspaper business. Love supernatural heat in my stories, and the more seductive the pull, the better; and the more delicious the surrender, the best...

But I can appreciate many kinds of stories, too—got somewhat of a clothing fetish, and hypnosis is good when done well...

Corrupting innocence and transforming shyness is a major play for me, and makes all these that much hotter...

Sappho Chronicles (Alei)

Favorite part of this one is the use of the artifacts to turn a very chaste girl into a whore; I am so in love with Alei—she has a great set of stories on this site; this is one of three

Sappho Chronicles: A Housewife’s Tale (Alei)

Waiting to see what happens with the artifacts and the woman’s teen daughters and neighbor girl in this spinoff variation. Alei has said before that she’s very busy, so I’m still waiting a while on new chapters for this, as well as...

Succubus(Alei) (Alei)

This has the potential to be one of THE hottest stories to ever appear on the site; the first chapter is spectacular, and the wait is trying, but WELL worth it...

Sisterhood of S.E.X. (Witchman)

By far, a major favorite. Witchman recently added a new arc to the saga and I’m dying to see where it leads

Incubus(formerly Succubus) (personanongrata)

Loved the teenage girl corruption in this story

Sacrifice (Cesare)

Good succubus story with stunning transformations of teens

Church Choir (Coriander)

Hoping Coriander continues the tale; nice depiction of church girl going bad

No Inhibitions (Julian D’Angelos)

Not my usual supernatural turn, but if it looks like a sex goddess and feels like a sex goddess...

Family Game Night (Drtybstrd)

Very wary of recommending this one, with its incestuous themes, but the daughters’ transformation was my attraction

Making Them Do Things: The Contest (Mountain Man)

aaaahhh...the joys of April...

Trick and Treat (Le Duc de Kavaliere)

Interesting, and maybe that final paragraph is a hint something else will develop

The Outfits (Jimbo)

The great starter piece by the author who seems to have mysteriously vanished and can’t be reached...

The Additive (Sollipsist) (Sollipsist)

Those guys & gals at Truth are right: Cigarrettes—what a very nasty habit...

Harry Boobday (Downing Street)

This one is really an oldie but goodie, one of the first on the archive to really stroke my interest. Most of the transformations in the story will interest some of you...but Cecilia?? Hell, yeah...

The Snail (SlipperySam)

A story that grows on you; I’m starting to love the sticky, slimy changes of Vanessa...

The Conversion of Bethany (Nth Factor)

Had probably read this before, but just recently did a reread, and the heat in this story really rose to the fore—the change and surrender of a shy, innocent girl into an uninhibited cauldron of lust: my favorite genre...

The Clitazepam Conspiracy (CornFlake Girl)

Super stuff...great throughout, but the first couple of transformations were the key...

Merlynne’s Catalogue: The Garter (BB Zed)

Fun romp, and general smooth seduction...

Scavenger (Sara H)

A Sara classic—I’m panting in anticipation for its completion. Mackenzie’s journey and the way it’s turning out are memorable, in another great...silly me; do I seem to be crushing out on Sara’s works??...

Helle’s Belle (A Sinister Bent)

The return of Miss Jones is as good as the previous incarnation. Randy submissions, pagan lusts, and a smooth way around a tricky problem Lillibat had encountered before...

Sweet Rain (bobwhite)

A light little bit of afternoon dripping lust. Pink is the new...pink. Here comes the rain again; or is that, “here again the rain comes”??...

Delerium (Aerosol Kid)

Love the classic movie “Suspiria”?? You’ll enjoy this inspired tale; love, love, LOVE the ending...

Beauty and the Boots (Downing Street)

Excellent slow-burn lustful tale, and a somewhat lighthearted romp, at that. No clue why I didn’t have this one listed before...

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Mind-Control Forum (ghosthostblue)

An all-time classic in my book...and don’t blush, GB, because it really is...

Ten Doors and an Exit (BlueLyric, CactusJuggler, Darkmind, Flibinite, Ms_Myrrh, Sara H and Writerzblocked)

Tag-team event started over at MC Forum—I got Door #5. But don’t just stay for MY hospitality—know your doors...

Kindling (cafetray)

Gathering. Igniting. Burning. Consuming...

The Web Mistress of Dot HL (William Pratt)

LOVE how this one goes—and will love it more still by the end...

Fascination University (latex slut)

College was NOT like that for me; would that I HAD seen sights like this...

Overwhelmed (Julian D’Angelos)

I am so horny I can’t control myself...

Dear Clubhouse Letters: Police Action (BB Zed)

Good, good story—and good looking out, money...

Reality Machine (Alei)

Finally, the much deserved appearance of this story...which I hope our talented author continues...

Snake Oil Salsa (AmandasHypnoLips)

Sssssseductive, in a way that epitomizes what I like about seductions...

WhoreMaker (Alei)

favorite authoress EVER...pushes every button I can imagine...

Best Friends (Wednesday)

Newer to the fold, Wednesday gives us Gothica done well for the high school set...

Interlude with a Vampire (MCSizeMatters)

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about!! Cannot wait to see this through...

Radio Flyer (Unicode Smith)

Hope this is continued chock full of increasingly lusty babeflesh...

The Sinful Parasite (latex slut)

Gooey; nasty; but good...

Personal Leave (lost)

If you Leave, don’t leave now. Terrific, and please continue...

Generous Spirit (ghosthostblue)

VERY generous in length—there are a couple babes I’d love to get wrapped around in this one...

A Fiddle of Gold Against Your Soul (BB Zed)

The devil’s in the house of the rising...you figure it out...

Dreams and Nightmares (Meta MC)

You’re next...

Juli’s Initiation (Juli)

One of many that cut out too soon; lots of lust packed into one short chapter...

How a Bad Girl Tastes (MichelleLovesTo)

A recent reading of this story made me take notice. And stand up, too..

Lewd Dude and the Nude Prude (BB Zed)

Schadenfreude with attitude; this story’s humor mood will not be booed. (There. I got it right, and rhymed. Well...other than that freude is supposed to be pronunced froid...but you get it, people.)