The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Radio Runner

When Yasmin asks for help enjoying her runs more, her girlfriend has a solution. But how will a home-made audio drama help motivate her?

Yasmin tied her shoes and steeled herself for what was to come. She grabbed her keys and left the house determined to do this. She quickly reversed her determination and went back inside realizing she had forgotten her headphones. She grabbed them from her desk and plugged them into her phone and started scanning for a file.

She had no idea what was about to happen. She had told Natasha, her girlfriend of several months, that she wanted to be more motivated when she ran. Natasha had promised she would find the perfect way to motivate her and she agreed to test it out. It was weird to think that the woman who made her think she was a concubine or a maid was going to make her enjoy her run. But it would have been rude to say no.

As she queued the file up she sent Natasha a text. Within moments the cheery beep from her phone alerted her to Natasha’s response. “Park in 20 minutes!”. Yasmin walked outside, took a deep breath and hit play.

Her ears filled with static which soon broke down into a voice. “Welcome back listeners” came Natasha’s familiar voice. “Well before we left you last time we mentioned that there seemed to be an increase in demon activity around Crystal City”.

Yasmin couldn’t help but smile as she boosted her pace. Had Natasha really recorded her a one person audio drama for her run? That was the dorky kind of thing she would do.

“The city council are saying to beware of dark corners, Demons could be anywhere and they seem to be out to corrupt the population of our otherwise fair city” Natasha continued in her ear with the same passionate disconnection one would expect from a radio host. Yasmin found it easy to run on auto-pilot and to let Natasha’s voice fill her mind.

She kept running, letting Crystal city Natasha tell her about so many things. About the weather. About the sports results (apparently the Crystal City Crocodiles were number one in the world tiddlywinks league) and about some fun local events. As Yasmin looked up she saw the park ahead, and she prepared to increase her pace as she no longer had to worry about cars.

Almost the second she entered the park Natasha stopped talking about the local news. “It seems, dear listeners” she said, voice dropping a few notes as it did. “That the demons are once again intruding into our city. However, do not panic as I was told that our guardian, Warrior Unla, is coming to our aid right as we speak”. Upon hearing that Yasmin felt something shift slightly. Like her mind had suddenly popped onto a new track. She didn’t even notice the other woman who started to follow her.

“If you can forgive me a moment listeners” continued Natasha’s voice. “I would like to take a short moment to talk directly to Unla and let her know that I know, due to some, how shall we say, reasons, that tonight the demon queen is making her way into our city, no doubt to ruin local property prices and I would advise her to move quicker if she hopes to catch her before some young innocent thing falls into her grasp”

Yasmin pushed harder. She had to get there quicker. She wouldn’t want that demonic harpy to claim anyone in her city. If only this lady on the radio would give her more information so she could track her down faster, she thought as she pushed her pace up again.

Almost as if reading her thoughts the radio host continued. “Little be it for me. A humble radio host. To interfere in the works of heroes and demons. But I couldn’t let such information be lost. I have decided to intervene. Don’t worry listeners, I shall remain here to communicate events to you, but I have sent a friend. Unla, follow the girl with purple hair, call her Runner Twelve”.

At that moment, an oddly familiar purple haired girl sprinted ahead of Yasmin and she pushed her feet harder to follow. She needed to find wherever this demon was hiding and if this girl was going to take her right to her, then who was she to argue. She followed right on the purple girl’s tail, her feet feeling a slight burn as they did. They turned off the park’s normal path and into a forest at the side of the park. They ran faster and faster deeper into the forest, further and further from the main area of the park.

“And as they turn in the forest, they should let themselves get lost, as that is the only way to find what they seek” continued the radio host, down to an almost purr. And without even realizing it, Yasmin found herself getting lost, focusing only on keeping pace with Runner Twelve as she pushed through the forest. Soon, due to her focus on Runner Twelve and the static of the radio Yasmin had no idea where she was, all she knew was that she had to follow the runner and she had to find the demon queen before she corrupted someone.

As they emerged from the forest Yasmin looked around. This part of Crystal city seemed so unfamiliar, yet she felt like she knew it so well. She quickly brushed it off, all that mattered was following this runner.

“And after that wonderful interlude” said the radio host as the static faded once more. “I have news to report about our favourite hero. It seems she is nearing the demon queen”.

Unla smiled. She was close. She could almost smell the disgusting corruption radiating off the demon. But no one ruins the peace in her city, she was its sworn protector and she wouldn’t rest until the demon queen was locked in Crystal City prison enjoying their hospitality of porridge and dry bread. She kept her eyes on the runner and kept following her down side streets until the runner stopped in front of a house.

Once again the radio came back in through the static. “Oh listeners, listeners. I have been told. Via some sources. That Unla has arrived at the warehouse where the demon queen has set up her temporary throne room”

Unla blinked. Of course, she was in the warehouse district, how did she mistake this building for a house? She quickly brushed it off as her being too focused on destroying this evil to worry about local property codes.

“Unla, I have had Runner Twelve bring you your Moon Gem, and one more thing.” continued the radio host as the purple haired girl moved towards Unla and strapped a bright compact to her wrist and handed her a single rose.

“Consider it a gift and a wish of good luck in your forthcoming battle. My love” said the voice on the radio, ending with a small noise that could be mistaken for a kiss. “Runner Twelve, return to the studio now, allow Unla to smite this evil as is her destiny”. The runner nodded and dashed off as Unla steeled herself before the door of the warehouse.

She opened the door and looked in. The warehouse looked like a normal house. Obviously set up like this to trick innocent humans into thinking they were safe before she corrupted them. “The fiend” whispered Unla to herself.

As she turned the corner into the part set up to look like a living room she felt a tap on the shoulder. As she turned she saw her. The Demon Queen. Long purple tentacles flowed from her head and her skin was pale and radiating pure corruption. Her body hardly covered by the thin black strips of latex she was wearing.

“Unla, so I finally get to meet this hero I have heard so much about” she hissed, the evil basically dripping off her voice.

“Leave Crystal City and never return before I destroy you!” shouted Unla twisting her body away from the demon and getting in position for a fight.

“Oh I don’t want violence. I just want to show you my way of thinking.” smiled the demon with a lustful grin.

“I will never think like a vile demon!” shouted Unla moving her fists up, preparing a strike.

“Now now, at least be polite enough to give me eye contact while we speak” smiled the demon as she tapped her finger next to her eye. And Unla looked, not wanting to seem rude. And she saw her eyes were just. So. Amazingly. Beautiful. She could hardly think, they drew her in and took over her thoughts.

“No” moaned Unla “This is mind control, not going to submit”

“Oh this is not mind control” laughed the demon. “Not yet, the mind control comes later, this is just you understanding my appeal”. The demon took a few steps forward and brushed Unla’s sides with her hands, never breaking eye contact.

The radio crackled in Unla’s ears. “Listeners, this might be bad news, Unla is being glamoured by the vile demon queen!”

Unla struggled, the city needed her to resist this, the beautiful radio host wanted her to fight this. She tried to pull her eyes away from the green demonic orbs before her.

“Silly Unla” continued the radio host dropping back into a purr “Do what the city wants, fulfil your destiny”

“Fight this” muttered Unla, trying once more to tear her gaze away from the demon and its mesmerizing eyes.

“Submit, it is your destiny to submit to her” laughed the host into Unla’s ears. Unla felt herself crumble and fall into the eyes of the demon. She was confused, lost. It was so hard to think. The city wanted her to submit, she must. It was her destiny.

The demon laughed at her subdued foe and removed the ear buds from her ears. “Oh Crystal City radio, brainwashing the masses for my amusement” she gloated. “And now I have you dear” she finished as she sat in a chair facing her prey.

Unla didn’t even hear the gloating, she was too fixated on the eyes, fulfilling her destiny, she was going to submit so hard, the city would be so proud of her.

The demoness smiled from her chair. “Such a tough body, I usually prefer a mental relationship but in this case I will make an exception” she smiled deviously. “Forty jumping jacks now!”

Unla knew what she had to do, she had to show off her tough body and before she even had time to process the thoughts her body was several jacks in. She bounced up and down with rhythmic precision. She was doing so well, the city was going to love her, they were going to give her a parade and everything! Soon her body stopped, she presumed it must have completed the forty jacks as why else would she stop? She returned to attention and looked toward her demonic captor.

“How delightful.” smiled the demon, with a face that showed hints of both victory and arousal. “And I have a use for you, one loaded with dramatic irony” she said as she rose from her seat and walked into an adjoining room. Unla followed, eyes fixated on the demon, purple tentacles jiggling as it walked. As she entered the other room she saw a bed and a large metal machine.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” smiled the demon. “We called it the obelisk, all it requires is a human to control it, to use their muscles to power it, and slowly it seeps corruption out. And you are going to use it for me, you are going to corrupt your beloved city for me darling”.

Unla realized she should say no. But as quickly as she realized the eyes of the demon burned those thoughts away, like ice under a heat lamp. And it made sense. She should help. It was her job as a Moon Warrior. To help people. Obviously the demon couldn’t do it herself, so she would help, like the good Moon warrior she was!

Without further thinking she sat in the chair and lifted the weight with her feet and pulled down on the pump, she was going to use the obelisk better than anyone had before, she would be known forever as the one who corrupted Crystal city! She stopped. That felt wrong to say. Corrupt Crystal city. She started to wiggle in the chair as she lifted and pulled. It didn’t just sound wrong, it felt sort of wrong.

“What is it Unla?” smiled the demon, moving closer as she did. “Someone trying to avoid their destiny?” She put her finger under Unla’s chin and raised her head. Unla’s neck did not resist the light force and soon they were eye to eye again. Unla found that the demon’s eye were even more entrancing the second time around.

“You are going to power my obelisk” purred the demon, the sexual arousal clear in her voice.

“I am going to power your obelisk” replied Unla blankly. She knew she was. The words forced themselves into her mind and made their home there, she was too lost in the demon’s eyes to even bother with token resistance.

“You will corrupt Crystal city for me” came the demon once again.

“I will corrupt Crystal city for you” replied Unla, the words once more burying themselves in her head. The demon smirked and removed her finger before returning to the bed, causing Unla to start to power the obelisk once more.

As the demon flopped on to the bed she started to talk once more. “But don’t fear, I won’t make you corrupt them out of malice. I wouldn’t make you perform such an evil act. I will make you do it out of pure overwhelming love for me.”

Unla gasped and muttered “love for you” under her breath as she pumped the machine. She would do it out of love, out of utter love for the demon. Her love powered heart beating faster as Unla put all that love into powering the obelisk.

Soon, after what felt like both minutes and hours the demon clapped and drew Unla’s attention once more.

“You may stop” she said, patting the space next to her on the bed. Unla didn’t need it to be specified she got out of the obelisk, muscles burning and sore and quickly sat next to the demon.

“So wonderful” smiled the demon as she leant in and kissed Unla. “So obedient” she said giving another soft kiss. Unla let her lips join the kiss, there was no resistance, there was no point. She was too far gone to question or even bother to question her lack of questions.

The demon lay her softly back onto the bed and climbed on top, slowly kissing and caressing her every small part, finding her most sensitive spots as if she was reading her body. She even stopped to massage the sorest of the muscles as her hand trailed down between Unla’s waiting legs.

The night passed slowly into pleasure as the demon did things that Unla never imagined. She had never considered that a demon would be so adapt at human lovemaking. If they had told her this she wouldn’t have ever bothered becoming a Moon warrior, she would have just joined their ranks. The pleasure was too good to be categorized within simple good and evil. The pleasure overwhelmed anything and everything else.

Their bodies formed a warm unison as they twisted and turned together, kissing and touching. Enjoying each other in a way that only they could. Unla know this pleasure was only possible with her utter submission she knew it was her destiny to feel this pleasure under the control of this beautiful demon.

Unla lay in the after glow. And the demon’s voice twisted through her ears but it sounded strangely different.

“And rising up now, one and two and three” said the demon. And as Unla opened her eyes and looked at the demon she saw her visage fade. And she realized.

“Welcome back sweetie” smiled Nicole. “How was Crystal city, I was told it was great this time of year”

Yasmin squirmed slightly on the bed and looked around. Trying to piece together what just happened. She was Yasmin. That was Nicole. She was sore. Suddenly it clicked.

“You made a hypnotic audio drama! You utter dork” smiled Yasmin

“Now give me some credit.” replied Nicole “It was an audio drama that relied on pre-conditioning for the first part, before using triggers and further hypnosis to reinforce the state!”

“The state being making love to a demon?” ginned Yasmin

“The state being working out for two hours before making love to me, because I am going to be honest, you mesmerized and doing exercise was crazy hot” smiled Nicole.

“Two hours!” explained Yasmin, doing the maths in her head. “That would explain why everything is so sore then” “Well corrupting a whole city is hard work Moon Warrior” smiled Nicole. “All back in one piece? No lingering urge to transform and go smite evil?”

“No, I feel good” smiled Yasmin.

“Wonderful, well episode two is even hotter” smiled Nicole as she licked her lips.

“Well talking of hot” said Yasmin as she mimed sniffing herself. “This magical girl needs a shower. Care to join me?”

“I’ll fetch the nice soap” smiled Nicole as she got up and went to run some water.