The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Darcy gets star treatment at Chrystal Heights Productions.

* * *

Quiet on the Set

By: Chrystal Wynd

“I don’t mean to bother you with this just before we shoot, Darcy, but we’re running well over-budget. The front office wants us to cut expenses and pick up the pace.”

I rolled my eyes at Gerald’s announcement, although I was careful not to crease my makeup. “Well, that’s your problem, Gerald,” I said, loud enough for everyone in my dressing room to hear. “You’re the director; you figure it out.”

“I know, Darcy, I know,” said Gerald, “but they feel the bulk of the over-spending problem is the money spent on your, ah, perks.”

Two girls approached me with brushes and hairspray, but I stopped them with a flip of my hand. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

Gerald shrugged apologetically. “You know...things like...like fresh flowers everyday...”

I sniffed. “A little ambience for this fucking hole in the wall dressing room!”

“Iced champagne between scenes...”

“Would they rather I just rasp out my lines?”

“Caviar and lobster for every meal...”

“Geez, I gotta eat!”

“Chauffeured limousine at your immediate disposal...”

“What the hell do they expect me to do? Walk everywhere?”

“Also,” continued Gerald, “they feel you are creating too many delays with outbursts and tantrums during shooting.” He spread his hands helplessly. “What can I say? I disagree, of course...”

I took a breath and forced myself to calm down. Then I smiled and stepped closer. “Of course you disagree, sweetie,” I purred into his ear, my palm on his cheek. “You know how important I am to this picture. You know you have to do everything you can to make me happy.” My breath kissing his ear brought a dreamy smile to his face. Of course, my mind touching his pleasure centers and convincing his brain that I was the greatest thing since satellite television didn’t hurt, either. “You’ll do that for me, won’t you, sweetie?”

Gerald nodded, his priorities properly aligned once again. He walked away on a cloud, and I knew I wasn’t going to lose any of my perks.

You just have to know how to handle directors in this business, that’s all.

* * *

I decided to arrive at the set a half hour late to show my displeasure. I didn’t appreciate being blamed for other’s failures.

That may sound arrogant, but Chrystal Heights Productions was lucky to have me, and they knew it. I should have been in Hollywood working with Columbia or one of the other big studios, not some little bodunk independent studio out of Chrystal Heights. Unfortunately, because of my contract, they had their hand around my throat for three more pictures. Yes, they had given me my first big break and made my stardom possible, but I had outgrown them. I was ready for the big time.

I strode onto the set like I owned the equipment, my every move communicating that I was here only at sufferance. I snapped my fingers and held out an empty hand, and a grip rushed over to place a sparkling champagne glass in my fingers. I brought the glass to my lips and took a swallow, then paused. Finally, my slightly raised eyebrow conveying my assessment that the vintage was barely adequate, I turned and looked at Gerald.

What can I say? I know how to make an entrance.

Gerald looked harried, but he acted as if everything was fine. “All right,” he said through his megaphone, “Places, people! Find your marks!”

The set cleared quickly. I handed my glass to some guy wearing a tool belt, then moved to my mark. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths, letting my role settle onto me like the high society dress I was wearing. When I opened my eyes, I was in full character.

A bell sounded and the soundman stepped forward with the clapper. “The meeting. Take one!” he said. There was a sharp crack and then he was gone.

“Ready...on my mark...action!” said Gerald.

I stood straight, my proud bearing obvious. “Julia!” I shouted. “Julia! Whoever is at the door?” I looked off-camera, my every move a vision.

There was a shuffling and “Julia” entered with a man. The French maid’s outfit she wore made Julia’s position obvious.

“You have a caller, ma’am,” said Julia.

“I can see that, Julia,” I said. “Did he identify himself?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Julia. “He said his name is Mike. Er, Michael...”

Gerald’s voice sliced into the scene. “Cut!”

I rolled my eyes and threw up my hands. Then I glared at “Julia.”

“Mike?” I said. “Mike? A man of his standing isn’t going to introduce himself to a maid as ‘Mike’, you bimbo! It’s Michael!”

The girl stared at the ground. “I know, I know. I’m sorry,” she said, her voice barely audible.

I spun and glared at Gerald. “How the hell am I supposed to work in these conditions? The girl is a damn amateur!”

“I don’t have anyone else right now, Darcy,” said Gerald. “You said you couldn’t work with the first three Julias we had.”

I could feel my temper about to explode. I took several deep breaths, however, and then made myself smile.

“You’re right, Gerald. Still, the girl needs to be punished, right?”

The girl’s eyes widened. “No, please...” she said.

“Darcy...” said Gerald.

“Shut up, Gerald,” I said. “I’ll take care of it.”

Gerald shut up. The girl took a step back.

I looked at the girl and narrowed my eyes. “Don’t worry, sweetie. I’m not going to hurt you,” I said. “I’m just going to teach you a little lesson.” I locked my eyes with hers.

She stared at me, unable to pull her gaze away from mine. Several seconds ticked by, and then her hands began to strip off her French maid outfit. Her fingers shook and her resistance was obvious in her jerky movements and awkward motions, but her hands moved relentlessly over her clothing. Soon the maid outfit lay on the ground and the girl was standing fully naked on the set.

I gave the girl an angelic smile and suddenly she dropped to her knees. Then I stared at her in an intense manner and began to push buttons in her head. Her lips parted and her eyes widened as she tried to deal with the sudden fire burning in her belly muscles. Her nipples hardened visibly and her cheeks flushed as she struggled to resist her growing heat.

My smile was cold. I looked at “Michael.”

“Go stand next to her,” I said.

He frowned, but did as he was told. The girl- still on her knees- looked at Michael briefly, then closed her eyes. Her hands slid to her obviously wet sex.

I let her pleasure herself uninterrupted for several minutes. Her thighs were parted further now and her moans were audible, but, despite all her efforts, she had been unable to reach a climax. Her fingers were sliding inside herself in desperation now. Everyone on the set watched silently.

“Sorry, sweetie,” I said, smirking. “That won’t help you. The only way you can achieve the result you need so badly is to fill your belly with Mike’s cum.” I made sure she didn’t miss my emphasis on the name “Mike.”

The girl looked at me helplessly. Finally, her body wriggling from heated need, she turned and reached for Michael.

The girl’s fingers drew down Michael’s zipper. She pulled his cock through the opening and then her mouth enveloped the actor’s shaft. Her tongue worked desperately and her efforts finally bore fruit as his cock hardened into her mouth. Her lips tightened around his shaft and her head began to bob back and forth over his hardness. Wet slurps echoed throughout the silent set.

Michael had looked uncomfortable initially, but he was unable to ignore the pretty mouth sliding along his cock, and soon his breathing became labored.

Everyone knew the exact moment Michael came. He let out a sudden moan, which was followed seconds later by Julia’s squeal of heat as Michael’s cum flowing into her mouth triggered Julia’s release. Her mouth continued to stroke over his cock as she swallowed his semen desperately. Her naked body wriggled in helpless arousal as her belly filled.

Their breathing finally returned to normal. Julia looked around and saw everyone was staring at her. Her cheeks reddened as she realized her mouth was still full of cock. She slipped her mouth off Michael’s shaft and stood up. She picked up her clothes and slipped back into the French maid’s outfit.

Gerald finally broke the awkward silence. “All right, people, the show’s over. Can we get back to work now, please?”

I gave Gerald an angelic smile. “Of course, Gerald. I’m sure the girl has learned her lesson now,” I said. I looked at the girl. “Haven’t you, sweetie?”

The girl’s head bobbed up and down in frantic agreement.

“Fine, fine,” said Gerald. “Places, everyone!”

You just have to know how to handle directors in this business, that’s all.

I moved to my mark. I took a breath and let the role settle over me once again. Now back in character, I nodded to Gerald. My impervious manner was evident in my strong, majestic movements, my every move a picture. Yes, I was...

...still waiting for Gerald to call action.

I looked over to Gerald to see what the delay was. Some girl was whispering in Gerald’s ear and there was a guy with dark hair standing just behind her. They had to be important if they had enough clout to interrupt a shoot, but the hold-up was making me feel shrewish. Didn’t they know how difficult it was for a true artist to hold character?

“Excuse me,” I said. “I hate to interrupt your little chat, but my masseuse will be here at four. Could we get started sometime today?”

The girl talking to Gerald looked at me like I had grown a second head. Gerald looked at the dark-haired guy and shrugged.

The dark-haired guy’s facial expression was unreadable. Then he gave a tight smile and walked onto the set. He made his way straight to me.

He stopped in front of me. “So,” he said, “you’re the one they’ve been talking about.”

“Undoubtedly,” I said. “I have that effect on people.”

The man nodded. “I’ve noticed,” he said. “Well, working with you will certainly be a pleasure. For me, at least. My name is Simon.”

“Simon the director?” I said.

“That is correct,” he said, “and I’m taking you away from this set to work on my movie.”

I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts. Simon was a well-known director for Chrystal Heights Productions. He got everything done on-time and under-budget, and he had a reputation for getting the most out of his actors and actresses, even the difficult ones. That was great for him, of course, but I wasn’t in the mood to break in a whole new crew. Gerald and his crew were already trained to please me, and that was all I needed.

“Sorry,” I said, “but you’ll have to speak to my agent. I’m already under contract for this picture.”

“The technicalities have already been taken care of, Darcy. If you would follow me to your new set, we can begin.”

That did it. Simon obviously needed a little re-educating.

I smiled. “Oh, I think you’re mistaken, Simon,” I said. Then I locked gazes with him.

Interesting. His mind was stronger than Julia’s, more organized. Not that that was a problem...just interesting. I moved through his mind effortlessly, but I had trouble locating anything to work with. Still, I darted in and out. Touched him here and there. A tap there...a little nudge here...a bit of...

“Perhaps you are right,” he said.

I jumped at his words. I had gotten sidetracked playing with his mind.

“What do you mean?” I said.

Simon shrugged. “Perhaps you’re not the right one to work on my picture.”

Now that was just insulting! “What?!?” I said. “I’m a star! I’ll make your movie an academy award winner!”

Simon looked dubious. “I don’t know,” he said finally.

Oh, so he needed convincing, did he? Fine. I was a good convincer. Mr. Simon was going to learn just how convincing I could be.

I gave the jerk my most angelic smile and began stripping off my clothing. Once I was fully naked, I paused, then dropped to my knees in front of him. I reached out and unzipped him, then slipped my red-lacquered nails into his pants and pulled out his cock.

I ran my tongue along the underside of his hardening cock until he reached full rigidity. Then I slowly slid my wet mouth over the head and down the length of his hardness, my cheeks puffing out as my mouth filled with his cock. Soon my lips were tightly wrapped around the base of his shaft.

Not the right one to work on his picture, indeed!

Now that I had his attention, I began sliding my wet mouth up and down the length of his cock. I cupped his balls in one hand as my head bobbed in front of him. I could taste a bit of pre-cum now and that made my belly muscles jump and twitch in heated response.

I felt his balls swelling and his cock seemed to thicken and harden even more. Then, suddenly, my mouth was filling with cum. I swallowed the flood of semen as quickly as I could, and the sensations of my belly filling with Simon’s cum triggered my own release. My hips wriggled and I squealed around his cock as my body writhed in heated pleasure.

Finally, his cock drained, I slipped my mouth off him and tucked him back inside his pants. I looked up at Simon and smirked.

“Well,” he said, “Perhaps you are the right one for my picture after all.”

I purred. “And I’ll be the star, right?”

Simon nodded. “Oh, yes,” he said. “Definitely the star. It’s called ‘Darcy Does Denver.’ It’s a love story. You’ll be perfect for the lead role.” He reached down and patted my rounded bottom. Then he turned and headed for his set.

I smirked as I got to my feet to follow him. You just have to know how to handle directors in this business, that’s all.

THE END