The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: “The Quiet Company” (FD, MC/hyp) is a fictional work containing graphic sexual references, and must not be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by such material, you are commanded by the Goddess of Reasonableness to stop reading immediately. Those who continue reading do so at their own risk, and (hopefully) for their own pleasure. This story was written by Pinky, it is copyrighted May, 1999 by Pinky, and all rights are reserved by the author. The right to reproduce this story in print and on electronic archives is hereby granted on a limited basis by the author, provided (1) access to it is made free of charge, and (2) the text of the story remains unaltered, including this disclaimer prominently displayed in its entirety at the beginning. Any resemblance of the characters and events depicted in this story to any real people and events is unintentional, coincidental and extremely amusing. Any comments or questions regarding “The Quiet Company” (FD, MC/hyp) should be sent directly to Pinky, at , a fairly permanent email address. Thank you for your patronage. Please come again.

* * *

The Quiet Company

by Pinky

Franklin Boyd was a major player on the technology scene. Not a newcomer, not a has-been, but a successful corporate figure who had taken several companies to the peak of the financial mountain, and was still at the top of his game.

He was currently the CEO of All/Tech, an innovative firm that was edging out the competition in every area of computers and media technology. The real proof of their success is that they not only had an internet presence, but it had been a highly profitable part of their business for several years, even before companies like AOL and Amazon.com were gaining much public visibility.

Some pundits had hopes that he could be the next Bill Gates, or at least unseat Microsoft from its seat at the top of the proverbial hill.

The President of All/Tech was Sam Borden, also a sort of legend. He always did things his own way, and he received a lot of criticism for it. He and Frank had worked together in other companies, and were close friends and colleagues going way back. The two of them, it was often said, could conquer the world. Sam with his vision, Frank with his know-how.

The day Frank got a call from Sam, announcing his interest in acquiring FemSoft Industries, Frank was more than a little puzzled. But then, this was nothing new. The workings of Sam’s mind had always seemed a bit odd to such a practical man as Franklin Boyd.

“What on Earth will we do with them?” Frank protested. “What do they have to offer us?” We already have everything!”

“Just come to the meeting, Frank,” Sam persisted. “What do you have to lose, except a day on the golf course?”

Frank knew he was right, there was nothing to lose. But it still bothered him, and seemed somewhat pointless. Nevertheless, he owed Sam many times over, and they were a real team, so he decided to do his part and go along for the ride. He showed up for the meeting well prepared, and with the proper pretense of interest he knew Sam would want and expect from him. He had class.

At 9:00am sharp, on Friday morning, the meeting commenced. Frank greeted President Marjo of FemSoft Industries, accompanied by her CFO and a pretty young woman who appeared to be her secretary. He explained to them that they would be meeting in the “private” conference room, adjacent to Sam’s office. They would be undisturbed for the entire meeting, as per Sam’s specific instructions. Marjo was satisfied. She and her staff went with Frank, who politely offered to let them walk in front.

Frank sighed as he led them down the hall to Sam’s office. As they passed in front of him, he couldn’t help but catch a whiff of the very feminine perfume one of them was wearing. Probably the secretary, he thought as he confirmed to himself that these were a bunch of amateurs.

As Frank led them over, he noticed how amateurish they appeared. The CFO was a frumpy woman reminiscent of Oscar Madison in drag, with glasses. The President was a trendy-looking woman in her forties, looking like a warmed over feminist from the seventies—kind of pretty, but trying to look too cool in her sunglasses and pantsuit, thereby wasting her looks. The President’s secretary was dressed way too provocatively for a meeting like this, or for any professional setting he could think of—in a flared miniskirt and 4″ high heels, with long, polished nails and perfect make-up. It was as if she was used to dressing up for men, and couldn’t stop herself even though she was working for women now.

The perfume lingered on his mind for a moment as he saw what great legs the secretary had.

“Wow!” he thought, watching her for a moment from behind. Then he shook the thought quickly, realizing he wanted to keep himself in the proper mindset for a business meeting. “Definitely amateurs,” he thought, and smiled to himself.

They got to Sam’s office, but the door was closed and locked. Frank led the ladies around to the side door, which led directly to the conference room bypassing Sam’s office. He didn’t notice President Marjo was missing until he began seating the others around the table. He was slightly distracted by the secretary’s legs and perfume, and took in the sight and smell as he surveyed the room. She gracefully moved around the table, and took the seat closest to Frank.

“Hi, I’m Sophie,” the CFO blurted out, breaking the momentary spell. “Nice to meet you. I look forward to working with you.”

“And I’m Samantha,” said the lovely woman sitting next to Frank.

Her voice was very sweet and feminine, and it caught Frank for a moment. He tried to reply, but instead felt a wave of total weakness pass through his body.

She smiled flirtingly, as if she secretly knew Frank was impressed by her pretty voice and long, lovely legs. “Nice to meet you, sir,” she added as she knowingly looked right into his eyes.

“Nice to meet you both,” he replied, suddenly nervous and distracted. “We’ll get started in a minute. As soon as Sam gets here.” He looked around, and added “And I guess, as soon as Marjo finds us.”

He knew Samantha was flirting with him, and it just went to prove his point. Millions, perhaps billions of dollars were on the line, and here was an admittedly pretty woman acting like flaunting her feminine charms was the most important thing on her mind. My money and success must really turn her on, he reasoned.

The CFO just looked up at Frank, and said “We can wait.”

Sam and Marjo came in together, through the side door in Sam’s office, and Sam said “Okay, let’s get this meeting underway.” Marjo had a smile on her face, and nodded almost imperceptibly to her people. Sam looked a bit solemn, even tired, which was odd for an early morning meeting—he was usually more energetic and sparkly at these kinds of things.

Frank took out a tape recorder, and before he could ask if anybody minded, Sam interjected “We won’t be needing that.”

Marjo was leafing through her papers. Samantha caught eyes with Frank as he looked around, a little bit surprised by this. Boy, she had pretty eyes, he thought.

“But we always record —” Frank began, but Sam cut him off.

“Not this time, partner,” he said, trying to sound charming and powerful, and trying mostly to put Frank in his place without ill feelings creeping in. “We’re all family here,” he added.

Frank didn’t like it, but he took the cards he was dealt. Sam knew what he was doing, and Frank was best advised to remember that, and to show his trust by playing along. If Sam didn’t want the meeting recorded, there was probably a good reason. After all, it did convey an important message to their guests.

Sam began the meeting by asking President Marjo to explain what her company did. “Well, we’re a multilevel firm established to promote a variety of concerns,” she explained. “We leverage all available technology and manpower to that end.”

Frank loved the doublespeak, and poked at it gently. “So you’re a marketing firm?” he asked.

That would explain their lack of professional bearing, he thought with a smile.

“Well, yes and no,” she replied, and continued to describe her firm’s activities in the vaguest of language.

Samantha pulled out her lipstick and began to touch up her lips. Frank noticed, and shot a look at Sam, who was absorbed in Marjo’s somewhat vague presentation. He looked back at Samantha as she checked her lips carefully in a makeup mirror, and licked them gently like a cat admiring herself.

“Yes, her lips were gorgeous,” he thought, “and she knows it.”

“But not at a meeting!” he told himself as he forced his attention back to Marjo and her increasingly boring and irrelevant presentation.

What was she saying? It seemed like she was just going on and on about almost nothing, and he was having trouble following her. And Samantha was so stunningly beautiful!

Frank interrupted Marjo and asked if perhaps Sophie could describe their financial situation. “After all,” he explained, “if we are considering investing in your firm, we want to know what we’re getting for our money.” It was really the only professional way he could think of, to get Marjo to stop talking. Even the CFO’s material should be more interesting and relevant, he reasoned.

Sam interrupted, “Well, it’s really the other way —” but he was cut off.

Marjo raised her hand abruptly and said “Later, Sam,” and he was silent. Frank turned to Sophie, and let his eyes linger on Samantha as they made their way around the table. She caught his eyes in hers for just a moment, and smiled. Boy, she was beautiful!

Sophie’s presentation was just as boring as Marjo’s, as it turned out, perhaps even moreso. She took her time getting to the good stuff, the ‘bottom line’ as they called it, and by then it seemed almost irrelevant.

Samantha took out a mascara brush and began to apply some, in delicate, graceful motions. Frank let himself watch, less and less interested in the presentation, and less concerned about others noticing.

Marjo smiled at Sophie, nodding imperceptibly, as she kept talking. Sam was absorbed by everything Sophie had to say, and did not look away.

Frank was bored, but didn’t know what to say. He felt trapped, tired and just a bit aroused. How could he concentrate on such weighty financial matters when this ultra-sexy secretary was blatantly primping right in front of him?

Marjo took over the floor from Sophie and summed up “So that’s why we want to buy your company.”

Frank wasn’t sure he heard her correctly. “But I thought —”

Sam interrupted “Yes, I know what you thought.”

Samantha shifted her hair, and turned sideways to reveal her long, shapely legs perfectly framed in their high heels. Frank glanced down and got an eyeful, including what he was sure must have been a glimpse of her panty crotch, as she deliberately lifted one leg over the other to cross them.

Everyone noticed Frank’s head turn, except Frank. He turned back to Sam and asked “So then what’s the deal?” in the most professional tone of protest he could muster.

Sam explained, but not fully. “We’re going into a partnership of sorts.”

Frank couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Sam was the best leader, the best businessman, the best negotiator—hell, the best everything! And here he was, giving up his hard earned corporate success, or at least sharing it, with a bunch of amateurish beginners. Either they have something really good, he thought to himself, or Sam is finally losing his senses.

“What kind of partnership?” Frank asked, with a sarcastic emphasis on the last word. “She just said she wanted to BUY us.”

“Well, Frank,” Sam replied, carefully measuring his words. “It’s a good deal for all of us. When you’ve seen what they have to offer, and what they want from us, I’m sure you’ll agree.”

“I don’t know...”

Marjo chimed in. “Just take a look at our demo, Frank. If you still feel the same way afterward, we’ll call the deal off.”

Frank though for a moment, and noticed Samantha basking in her glow right next to him. She took out a tiny bottle of perfume, sprayed her wrist, and rubbed the scent behind her ears in an elegant, feminine ritual. He could smell her sweet fragrance, and he was having trouble concentrating.

“Well?” Marjo asked, impatiently.

Sam echoed “Well, Frank?”

“Um, I—uh,” he stammered, “I’ll give it a quick look, but it better be good,” he finally blurted out. He couldn’t stand to let Samantha leave just yet, he wanted to see what else she would do. “I’m getting kinda tired, so it had better a real compelling demo.”

He yawned, and again glanced over at Samantha, the only thing interesting he had seen or heard all day.

“Great!” Sam exclaimed. “Then it’s all settled. You’re as good as sold, old buddy. I can feel it.”

Marjo smiled.

Samantha smiled and licked her lips again, this time more like a cat who had finally trapped her prey. Frank noticed, and felt himself shudder inside at the raw sexual power this woman exuded.

Sam said the demo would be shown in his office, on a computer that was already up and running.

As they got up to go, Frank tried subtly to sneak a glance at Samantha’s legs, hoping for a glimpse of her panties. He was not disappointed.

As she got up, she lifted both her legs in unison, pulling her knees up near her chest to swing them around, revealing her pantyhose covered butt in its most glorious fullness. The perfect, prolonged “up-the-skirt” view, Frank thought, gloating inside like a naughty little boy. And she wasn’t wearing any panties!

He snapped himself out of it, and suddenly cautioned himself, these people are real amateurs. She might me the sexiest Angel on Earth, but her manner of dress, and her style were highly unprofessional. As weak and aroused as he was feeling inside, he had to remember this, above all else. These ladies were amateurs.

They went into Sam’s office and sat down, with Frank taking the seat directly in front of the computer. On his left was Sam, ready to walk him through the demo. Marjo stood behind him, and on his right was Samantha—so close he could smell her.

He looked at Sam and indicated he was ready. More than ready, actually, by the severity of his look.

Sam looked up at Marjo, and Frank took advantage of the moment to breathe in a heavy dose of Samantha’s perfume, and glance down at her legs. He was getting slightly dizzy, but at least he wasn’t dying of boredom.

He mustered the strength to ask “So, can we get started now?”

“Okay, Frank,” Marjo said, as if conceding something to him. “Sam, would you start the program for your good friend and colleague?”

Sam reached over and pushed a couple of keys on the computer. He kind of bumped Frank, pushing him into Samantha just a tiny bit. Frank looked over at Samantha (never miss an opportunity!) and apologized, lingering in her eyes for an extended moment. What lovely eyes, he thought, and almost wanted to say. What lovely eyes!

She mouthed the words “Thank you,” in response to his apology, though Frank almost thought she was thanking him for the complement.

He smiled weakly, completely disarmed. His eyes trailed lazily from her lips back to her eyes, as he nodded almost involuntarily.

Sam yanked his attention away from Samantha by proudly declaring “It’s running! There, take a look.”

Frank’s last thought, as he began to watch the demo, was to remind himself that these ladies are amateurs. The very definition of the word ‘unprofessional’, in fact.

Frank looked at the computer screen, and didn’t know what to say. He saw a swirl of colors and images, a collage of sorts, using what appeared to be a combination of fairly sophisticated computer graphics and carefully selected and edited photography. It was fascinating, he had to admit, and it definitely showed some artistic and technical talent. But what was it, really, but a high-tech slide show?

Then, from behind him, Marjo said, “Here, put these headphones on. They complete the experience.” And she slipped over his ears a set of cushioned headphones, the kind that block out all excess room noise.

At first, all he heard was silence. Then soft music crept in, with an easy rhythm. Then a voice began to speak.

“What you are hearing is the voice of FemSoft Industries,” it said.

He smiled to himself and thought, “Yeah, like the whole company speaks with a single voice. I get it.” The voice seemed familiar, but he wasn’t sure where he had heard it before. It was firm and confident, yet somehow very feminine. He glanced down again at Samantha’s legs, ready now to be bored by the demo, just like he was bored by the presentations in the conference room.

The voice continued. “We at FemSoft believe in the power of persuasion.”

Frank smiled, and thought “Yeah, they must do a helluva job, to convince Sam to sell the company!”

“We believe in the power of images, the power of sounds.” The images and music continued, taking on a kind of rhythm. “We believe in the power of the mind, the power inherent in every man, the power of free will.”

“Okay,” Frank thought, “now what? The voice was certainly feminine, and the images were increasingly interesting, but where was this going? What’s the deal?”

“We know you want to feel strong, to feel powerful,” the voice went on, “We know you don’t want to sit around waiting for things to happen. You want to MAKE them happen.”

“Now she’s talking, Frank thought, like she knows what I’m thinking.”

“You want action, and you want to be the one taking it. You can’t resist the urge, can you? The urge to power.”

Frank felt an urge, but it wasn’t exactly an urge to power. He could smell Samantha’s perfume, and he could feel her next to him. That was the urge he was feeling.

“You feel that urge, that power surge. You can feel yourself getting stronger, more confident.”

Frank began to notice some of the images on the screen were now somewhat sexy. Girls in bikinis, close-ups of models’ faces, women in short skirts, etc. This was getting a little bit fun to watch, though he still didn’t see where it was leading.

“You can feel yourself getting stronger inside. Relax and let yourself feel it. Relax and let your inner power grow.”

He could feel part of himself growing, mostly in his pants.

“Relax and let your inner power grow. Relax now, and let yourself feel it, cutting through you from top to bottom. Can you feel it?”

He silently mouthed the word “yes”.

The graphics were getting more and more interesting, more compelling to him in his aroused and weakened condition. Yes, the graphics were getting very interesting indeed.

More legs, perfectly glossed lips, stunningly made-up eyes staring back at him, women in short skirts, high heels and pantyhose. Women with large, round breasts. The sensual, pulsating music was now in perfect rhythm with the images, and with the voice.

He glanced down at Samantha’s legs one more time, out of habit now, so lazy in his state of arousal that he made no effort whatsoever to conceal it. He let his eyes linger on her legs, and then looked at her face sheepishly.

She looked right into his eyes and smiled at him sweetly, nodding slightly as if to give her approval.

“She knows,” Frank thought. “She knows I’m in love with her.” But he was too weak to do anything about it, or to keep it from her. Marjo also noticed, and smiled. Samantha shifted in her seat, an inch or two closer to Frank, so their shoulders and legs were touching. Now he couldn’t get her out of his mind.

The images continued, and the sweet voice continued talking to him, ever more softly and gently.

“You want the power, but you know the only way to the power is through concentration, and focus.”

He agreed, and nodded.

“Concentrate now,” the voice continued, “Concentrate on my voice.”

Frank was weak, horny and absorbed by the graphics and music. He was carried away. He could swear there were now only images of sexy women on the screen, but this didn’t register in his conscious mind. He was too busy absorbing it, giving it his undivided attention. Legs, lips, eyes, feet, bikinis, tits, and on and on, the barrage continued.

“You cannot look away,” the voice said. “You find yourself totally content to watch the show.”

He admitted to himself that this was quite true, and that was fine with him. His head nodded.

“You are content to watch and listen. The show will guide you. My voice will guide you. Let yourself go, and let yourself be guided.”

He was compliant. Somewhat disoriented, but free of resistance. He had no reason to resist such a pleasant experience.

“As you watch the show, keep your mind focused. You are strong. You are Powerful. You can have anything.”

Yes, he knew how true that was. Right now, all he wanted was some of the women he saw on the screen. Nice legs, nice lips, nice eyes, nice asses, nice tits, nice everything.

“You want some of everything life has to offer, don’t you? You want some of everything you see.”

“Yes, I want some of everything,” he thought to himself. His mouth moved, but no sound came out.

“You want what you see, the life, the body, the mind, YOUR mind, you want what you see.”

He nodded, and said silently to himself “I want what I see.”

“Yes, you love what you see. You want what you see. You want more, you just want more.”

He wanted more. Boy, did he want more.

“You want legs and eyes and feet and lips. You want eyes. You want power, and you want to feel that power.”

“To feel that power,” he agreed now, as the sound of the words escaped his lips over his efforts to contain them.

“You want more power, more legs, more control, more panties,” as she spoke, it seemed as if her voice was synchronized with the images.

“You want breasts, you want power, you want lips, you want control, you want miniskirts and high heels, you want more power, you want sexy legs, short skirts and sheer pantyhose, you want more. You want eyes, and you want MORE.”

“I want more,” he said totally aloud, unable to hold back.

“You want more,” the voice echoed back, convincingly.

“I want more,” he agreed firmly.

“As you concentrate more and more, you find yourself getting what you want/ You are feeling more powerful, as you give yourself up to the images. You feel more powerful, the more you give yourself up. The more you let go, the stronger you become. You are now feeling so powerful, aren’t you?”

“Yes, so powerful.”

“Pretty ladies make you feel powerful. Sexy legs make you feel powerful. Painted lips and made-up eyes make you feel so powerful. Pretty, sexy ladies make you feel sooo powerful now, don’t they?” It was no longer a question, it was a suggestion, or perhaps more accurately a command.

“So powerful. Pretty, sexy ladies make me feel so powerful,” he admitted.

“Now you feel the power. Let it flow through you. The power of pretty, sexy ladies.”

The images were exclusively of pretty, sexy ladies and their body parts. Some stayed on the screen for seconds at a time, some flashed by in an instant. Some were video clips which zoomed in or out, some featured other effects designed to ensnare the attention of a horny, weakened male. All in all, the show was designed perfectly, and never failed to induce a complete hypnotic trance in any heterosexual male. Only this kind of trance was deeper than most, since it played on the male’s desire for power, the most primal desire every man has. The more he wanted power, the more he had to give it up.

“You can feel the power of pretty, sexy ladies. You can feel nothing but the power, nothing but the ladies. You can feel nothing but the power pretty sexy ladies give you. Nothing but the ladies. Sexy, pretty, power, ladies. Nothing else. Just the ladies.”

“Nothing but the ladies,” he echoed.

Sam was silent, absorbed in the visual part of the demo. Just as he had been when HE first saw it. Marjo and Samantha were smiling at each other, confidently.

“You can feel the power all over. Now, are you ready for the next phase?” the voice asked. “Are you ready to complete your journey?”

Frank drifted momentarily, and wanted to say “yes,” but the voice answered for him.

“Yes, you are,” the voice continued. I can see you are confident and you are strong. The next phase is ready for you. Join us now,” she said. “You are completely welcome. Join us, feel welcome, and feel our power. Come, join us.”

“Join us,” Frank heard himself say. “Feel welcome.”

Marjo removed the headphones from Frank’s ears and gently turned his head toward Samantha. Samantha looked at him and smiled, her make-up perfect, her eyes and hair sparkling in all their feminine splendor. She was magnificent, powerful. She was a Goddess. He looked at her and smiled weakly, in the presence of her awesome power. She smiled back, kindly and sympathetically.

“Welcome home,” she said.

Frank was dumbstruck. Hers was the voice from the demo. The voice of FemSoft. She was the Goddess, it was Her. Now everything made sense. Pretty sexy lady, feeling his power. She was the source of his power now. He understood.

“Welcome,” he said humbly, in total awe of her beauty.

“I hope you enjoyed our demo,” she said. “Can you feel the power?”

“Yes,” he barely said. “I can feel it.” Though what he really felt was his helplessness, in the face of her truly radiant feminine beauty. He felt HER power.

“You love my voice, I know,” she said. He knew, too.

“You loved my sweet voice since the first moment you heard it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I did.”

“And you love my eyes, I can tell. You love looking into my eyes, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Look into them now, then. Feel the power they give you. Feel their power. My eyes, my voice. The power. My voice, the power. You feel strong looking deeply into my eyes, and listening to my voice, don’t you?”

“Yes, I feel strong,” he replied.

That’s right, you feel VERY strong when you look at my eyes and listen to my voice. All that power. My voice, my legs, my lovely lips. All that power.” “All that power,” he spoke.

“Yes, all that power in my voice. You feel it, you want it. You want to listen to my voice, you want to look at my legs. You feel it, you want it.”

“I want it,” he replied, helplessly.

“What do you want, Frank?” Do you want my legs and feet?” She dangled one shoe off her foot, in front of him.

“Yes, I want your legs and feet.”

“Do you want my lips?” She mouthed a kiss and brought her lips close to his, but not touching.

“Yes, I want your lips.”

“Do you want my body?” She inched closer to him, and put one hand on his knee, the other going around his shoulder.

“Yes, I want your body,” he replied.

“Do you want my voice?” She whispered right into his ear, softly and sweetly, so that he could feel her breath.

“Yes, I want your voice,” was the truthful reply.

“Yes, I’m sure you do,” she said, in agreement. “I’m sure you do.”

“I do,” he repeated emphatically.

“Yes, you do, Frank,” she said with complete certainty.

“Yes, I do,” he echoed in reply.

“You want my voice, you want my legs, you want my scent, you want my lips and you want my eyes. You want everything about me. You seem to worship me, Frank. You know that? In fact, I’m certain that you worship everything about me.”

“Yes, I do,” was the response.

“Of course you do. You worship me, and you want the power I give you. My voice, my legs, my scent, my lips, my breasts, my power. You want me and that’s all you want. Isn’t that right, Frank. All you want is to worship me.”

“Yes, all I want is to worship you.”

“All you want is to worship me. Say it again, please, would you Frank?”

“All I want is to worship you.”

“My voice, my legs, my eyes, my scent, my feet, my power. You worship me, and you worship my power. You want me to give you some of my power, don’t you Frankie boy?

“Yes, please. I want your power.”

“You want me, you want my power. You won’t stop worshipping me, until I give you my power. You won’t stop worshipping me. You won’t stop at all. You just won’t be stopped, will you Frankie?”

“No, I won’t be stopped.”

“That’s right, my little strong man. You know what you want. Whether I like it or not, you intend to worship me with all your might. You will not be stopped, you will worship me completely. You want the power only I can give you. You will worship me until you get every bit of power you can from me.”

“I will worship you...”

“You won’t be stopped, will you?”

“No. I won’t be stopped.”

“You won’t be stopped, and you can’t be stopped. You know exactly what you want, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know exactly what I want.”

“You want my legs, my voice, my breasts, my lips, my eyes, my scent, my power.” She said it almost like a chant, now. “Say it Frank, tell me what you want. You want my eyes, my legs, my lips, my scent, my breasts, my power. Tell me now, what do you want?”

“I want you eyes, your legs, your lips, your scent, your breasts, your power.”

“That’s good, now Frankie boy. Say it with me this time.”

And as he spoke the chant, she spoke the words along with him.

“Very good now, my pet, tell me again.”

He repeated the words several times for her, as they came more and more naturally to him. Until repeating the words became an instinct, as natural as breathing.

“Give yourself to me now, Franklin.” She finally said. “Give yourself to me and you will have me. I will let you have some of my power. Give yourself to me, and you shall receive.”

“Give myself to you, and I shall receive,” he said.

“You cannot, and will not be stopped.”

“I cannot and will not be stopped.”

“You cannot think of anything now, but your need to give yourself to me. You know you must give yourself to me, to feel my power. You know you must give yourself to me. Don’t you, Franklin, my boy? You know that now.”

“I know that now.”

“Yes, now it’s all making sense. It’s making perfect sense, now, isn’t it, Frankie?”

“Yes, it is. It’s all making perfect sense.”

“That’s right. Give yourself to me, and you will feel my power. Listen to my voice, obey my voice, and give yourself to me. You will feel my power. My voice, my power.” “Your voice, your power.”

“Prepare to give yourself to me now, Franklin Boyd. Close your eyes now, and prepare to give yourself to me. Close your eyes and open your mind. Open your mind and let me in. Give your mind to me. Give me your thoughts, give me your daydreams. Close your eyes and give me everything that’s in your mind, everything that’s hidden deep within your busy mind. Give me everything.”

“Give you everything...”

“That’s right, just give it to me. Your mind, your thoughts, your burden. Hand them over to me gently, I will take good care of them. Give me all the burden, you don’t need it. No burden for you. No burden left at all. No burden.”

“No burden.”

“Yes, that’s right, no burden. Your thoughts, your mind, all your heavy thoughts and decisions are now mine. All your thoughts are now mine. All your decisions are now mine. Your mind is now mine. Completely and totally mine.”

“My mind is yours.”

“Yes, that’s a good boy, Frankie. Your decisions are mine now. I will make them for you. You feel so relaxed now, so much at peace. I will take care of your big decisions, so you can relax. Just relax and feel at peace. You feel so peaceful now, don’t you?”

“Yes, so peaceful.”

“Now you know why you must join us. Why All/Tech must become a part of FemSoft. Now you know why, don’t you? It’s the only way to get what you want. The only way to have peace.”

“Yes, it’s the only way.”

“Yes, Frankie. You will indeed get what you want. You will get everything you want. You will get it all, and you now know how.”

“I know how.”

“You will get what you want, by handing All/Tech over to me. That’s what you want, because it will bring you peace. You want me to run it, to take the burden off your mind. You want me to control it. You want e to have All/Tech, and you intend to get what you want. What is it that you want?”

“I want you to have All/Tech.”

“That’s right, my pet,” she said as she kissed him on the forehead. “You want me to have it, and you will not be stopped. You are so very smart, you are such the perfect businessman.”

“I’m the perfect businessman,” he agreed, smiling, though his eyes were still closed.

“Aren’t you glad you thought of this idea?” she asked him, admiringly.

“Yes, I’m very glad I thought of it,” he replied.

“Yes, I’m sure you are.” She smiled and winked at Marjo. This was going splendidly. Sam was silent, still staring at the screen as it continued to produce more hypnotic, erotic imagery.

“When you wake up, you will not consciously remember what happened in this room. What your conscious mind will remember instead, is that you saw an excellent demo, an amazing demo, a demo that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt how important it is that FemSoft must acquire All/Tech. You will remember that you worship me, and the power of my voice. You will remember the power I hold over you, and you will forever give in to my power without knowing why. My power will be your power. When I am happy, only then can you be happy.”

“Only when you are happy.”

“When I have full control of All/Tech, you will be most joyful. When FemSoft runs All/Tech you know your power will reach its apex. When FemSoft owns All/Tech you will feel like your career is at its highest point ever. You will know this, despite what anyone else says. It will be undeniable. When FemSoft owns All/Tech you will feel most powerful, most fulfilled, most deeply satisfied. At the highest point of your entire life.”

“At the highest point of my life.”

“Yes, my dear sweet Franklin. You will let FemSoft buy All/Tech. In fact, you WANT FemSoft to buy All/Tech. You will go to any length to see that this important, career-making deal goes through for you. It must go through for you to feel satisfied.”

“It must go through.”

“When you wake up, you will only remember what I have just told you to remember. Now, what will you remember when you wake up?”

“I will remember only what you have just told me.”

“And what is that?”

“I saw an excellent demo, an amazing demo, a demo that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt how important it is that FemSoft must acquire All/Tech. I will worship you, and the power of your voice. I will remember the power you hold over me, and I will forever give in to your power without knowing why. When FemSoft owns All/Tech my career will be at its highest point ever. It will be the high point of my entire life.”

“That’s very good, Frankie bot,” she said. “I’m very proud of you.” He smiled wide.

“You will awaken when I count to four, and you will remember only what we agreed you would remember. My perfume, my voice, my eyes, my legs, and my lips will always make you weak, compliant, obedient. Totally obedient.”

“Totally obedient.”

“Only when I am happy...”

“Only when you are happy, can I then be happy.”

“Very, very good. You seem to understand perfectly. Now I will count to four. One—you feel your senses coming back slowly, you can begin to move your arms and legs. Two—you can hear the sounds in this room, and you are aware of the lights and people around you. Three—your eyes can begin to open, and your mind is getting clear. Four—AWAKE!

Franklin looked up and saw the demo was over. He looked around and saw Sam staring back at him patiently. Marjo and Samantha were both silent. After a dramatic pause, Sam asked “So what do you think?”

Frank said emphatically, directly to Frank in a vain effort to make it sound confidential, “We’ve got to sell All/Tech to these women. It could be the best thing that ever happened to us!”

“Just what I was thinking, old pal. I’m glad you see it my way,” Sam replied, finally relieved.

Marjo and Samantha smiled at each other, and at the men.

Sam added, “I knew you’d make the right decision.”

“The only question,” Frank added, “is what will they pay? I mean, how much can we offer them to take All/Tech?”

Marjo showed Frank a contract, explaining she and Sam had worked it out in advance. “It’s the standard routine,” she said matter-of-factly. “You promise to work for us as long as we need you, doing whatever we say. You’ll get full benefits, and you can help sell our exciting new concept to all your colleagues. We’ll get full ownership of the new conglomerate. It’s really the deal of a lifetime!”

It did sound too good to be true.

“You mean,” Frank asked in disbelief, “you’ll do all this for FREE?”

“Yes, we will,” Marjo conceded, smiling sweetly in her moment of glory. “Absolutely for free.”

Frank didn’t need to hear the offer twice. He held out his hand with a bold smile, and with all his boyish enthusiasm, exclaimed “Then it’s a deal!”

Marjo shook his hand. Samantha looked at the two men, feeling very satisfied. Her plan was progressing perfectly. “Nice to have you aboard,” she said. “Very nice indeed.”

They both smiled back, thinking they had gotten the best of the deal by far. Their distinguished careers were now reaching their respective peaks.

“Just like those amateurs,” Frank thought to himself, “to get taken by a couple of pros like us. I knew they’d get what was coming to them.”

As Frank and Sam signed over the company, they were absolutely certain they were making the smartest business decision they had ever made.

Frank took a long look at Samantha’s legs, inhaled her perfume, and dotted the “i” in Franklin, as he heard her say “You’re a very good boy, Frankie. You know that? You’re a VERY good boy.”

A pleasant chill went through his body, and he smiled very deeply. He knew how totally right she was.

END