The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story and more can be found at

http://www.geocities.com/master_kinkstop/mainpage.html

Quick Learner

By Rhetoric

Professor Ron Johnson sat with his broad muscular frame leaning back comfortably in his high-backed chair. His dark hair and crooked smile excited his fellow professor, Miss Sally Jantzen. As they talked she sat and thought about wrapping her long shapely legs around Professor Johnson’s slim hips, whipping her long black hair back and forth as her body writhed against him. Professor Johnson caught Sally’s look and knew it was time to show her his latest project. He moved over to the desk she sat upon and pinched her right nipple as his left crushed her to him. The two often had sex in his office after hours like this and Sally could already feel her pussy opening up for Ron’s thick cock.

“Ohhhhh, Ron fuck me right here, baby. I need it bad!”

“Not just yet dear. A student is coming for some homework and then we can play all we want.”

Sally smiled at Ron and was about to say something when a knock at the door stopped them both. “Come in, Cindy.” Cindy stepped into the room. Although she was in college she was dressed like a catholic schoolgirl. Her long tanned legs were encased in white thigh high stockings and a very short plaid skirt barely hid her ass and pussy. Her ample breasts pressed against the thin fabric of her white shirt and her shiny blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. Sally looked at her and gasped. Ron knew what she was thinking and watched Sally as he said in a calm voice “Cindy, assume the position.” Cindy did not say a word but climbed up onto Ron’s desk. She put her head on the desk and pushed her ass up into the air. Her spread legs let both professors see that she wasn’t wearing underwear.

“You see, Sally, I’ve been studying hypnosis lately and I think I’ve finally got the hang of it.”

“You mean she’s hypnotized?” Sally reached down between her own legs and rubbed her cunt through her slacks.

“Yes, Sally. I can have her do anything I want. Would you like a demonstration?”

“Mmmmmmmm. Oh yes, Ron. Make her be a nasty slut.”

Ron turned to Cindy and said in an even tone. “Cindy take the dildo out of your purse and push it into your cunt. Rape your cunt as hard as you can, but you will find it impossible to cum even though you will become aroused beyond your ability to cope. You will also be fully aware of what you are doing although you will be unable to avoid following my commands. Begin on the count of three, Cindy. One. Two. Three.”

Cindy started as if waking suddenly from a deep sleep. She screamed at discovering herself in the humiliating position even as her hand reached into her purse. When she withdrew the dildo she screamed again and tried to exert a great degree of willpower in order to stop herself from pushing the dildo between her legs. When the head of the enormous dildo began tickling the opening of her slippery cunt she overcame her shock enough to start begging. “Please let me go, Professor! Please, I won’t tell anyone, but please let me goooo! Oh god I can’t stop myself it’s too big!”

Cindy’s right hand forced the dildo into her dripping pussy. It was so thick that it stretched her walls and made her cry out in pain. Sally watched in stunned silence and grabbed Ron’s cock squeezing it and kneading it. Ron smiled at the two women and marveled at the way that one had to be forced and one had to be restrained. He stiffened in Sally’s hand and took his cock out for her to suck as she watched Cindy.

Cindy’s cunt had stretched around the dildo, by this time and she had reacted to the command to arouse as she had every time before. Her juices were flowing like a river and her nipples drilled holes into the desk on which she performed. “Ohhhhhhh god it’s so big and hard! Making me so wet!”

Ron chuckled. Do you want me to let you stop now, slutty Cindy?

“Oh no, please, sir! Fuck my cunt make me cum, please! I need it so baddddd!”

“Well I don’t think you’ll get it for a while yet, Cindy. But what would you like instead?” Ron placed a wooden paddle in front of Cindy’s eyes and the sight of it triggered a previously placed post-hypnotic suggestion. Cindy began speaking like a caricature of a little girl.

“Oh pwease beat my swutty ass, sir! I need to be paddwed for being such a bad widdle giwl.”

Sally moaned and pressed her thick lips around Ron’s cock. She pulled her slacks over her flaring hips and plunged three fingers into her soaking pussy. Cindy was wiggling her ass back and forth as her right hand plunged the dildo in and out of her cunt. Cindy looked at the two professors with sheer outrage in her eyes even as she prepared to be paddled. She tried to resist the hypnotic suggestions but could not stop fucking herself. It was as if her body were a puppet on a string and her brain was just along for the ride.

Crack! Went the paddle as it landed on Cindy’s ass. She cried out, “Pwease, Pwofessow! Hit me again. I’m such a swutty widdwe girw!” The professor laughed as he landed hard blows on Cindy’s ass. His hips rocked back and forth fucking Sally’s mouth, hitting the back of her throat with his inflated cockhead, pouring streams of precum down her throat. Tears welled up on Cindy’s eyes as the humiliation of being forced to rape her own cunt and talk like a little girl while being beaten was too much for her. She might have been able to fight back, but her constant and ever growing arousal made concentration impossible. Her cunt clutched the fat lengthy dildo as she rammed it in and out of herself with all her strength.

“Pweeeeeeasse, Pwofessow! Let me cuuuuuum. I’ll be a good widdwe girw! But oh my goodness, Pwofessow, pwease keep beating my assssssss!” Cindy tried to stop herself from saying this last, but it seemed as if her tongue were preprogrammed to beg for the abuse.

“No problem there you slutty little girl.” Ron grinned as he laid into his student harder bruising her ass with each strike of the paddle.

Sally pulled her mouth off of Ron’s cock and asked, “Ron, can you make her fuck her asshole, for me? These snooty young girls think they’re so hot and so young and have the right to lord it all over everyone. Let’s see how high and mighty she is with a dildo up her ass.”

“Well, dear, I always have her bring two just in case. Your wish, Sally is Cindy’s command.”

“Oh no, pwease sir, my widdwe bottom is sore thewe fwom the wast time. Pwease don’t ahhhhhhhhhh! God that huwts!” Cindy’s left hand brought another thick dildo out of her purse and plunged it into her asshole. Ron poured lube on her asshole to lubricate it. He knew that if he didn’t do that the hypnotic suggestion was so strong she would have raped her ass anyway possibly permanently damaging herself.

Cindy rammed the cock deep into her asshole and howled as it went in as far as it could. She was fucking herself heartily and her ragged breath was punctuated by humiliating pleas to be allowed to stop. Sally bent forward on the desk with her face next to Cindy’s. Her ass pushed up in the air as her high heels stretched her lovely legs. Ron knew it was time to sink his cock into his colleague’s cunt and stepping behind her he plunged forward quickly coating himself in Sally’s juices. She screamed and then cooed in Cindy’s ear. “Don’t you love being filled, honey? Mmmmmm. So delicious. Fuck your holes good, little girl and we will see who your Daddy lets cum first.

Ron began sawing in and out of Sally slapping her ass as he paddled Cindy’s Everyone in the room was nearing orgasm and as much a Cindy tried to resist she felt her clit harden and beg for release. Ron pounded Sally and encouraged Cindy top fuck her ass and cunt harder and faster. The coed begged him not to encourage her because every soft word was a command impossible for her to disobey. Cindy had never been fucked half as hard in her life as she was being forced to rape herself right now. Every part of her cunt and asshole was being massaged and rubbed by the cruel dildos with there bumps and ribs. Murderous fury was in her eyes even as she drooled on the desk in desire.

Sally leaned forward and kissed Cindy full on the lips as her hands ran under her to roll her clit around. Sally manipulated her clit and moaned into Cindy’s mouth as their tongues intertwined. They both felt their orgasms building and as soon as Sally began shrieking out her own Ron uttered the keyword that Cindy longed to hear.

“orgasm”

“Gyeaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cindy screamed into sally’s mouth as her cunt exploded it’s juices out around the dildo in her cunt. He chest heaved and she screamed as her climax ran through her like a sword. Sally licked the inside of Cindy’s mouth as the two came together and both women squirted their juices down their respective thighs begging for more. Ron reached his limit and pulling quickly out of Sally ran to the other side of the desk. He sprayed his cum all over Cindy’s face soaking her with his cream.

“Mmmmmm, now what lover? Sally milked Ron’s cock dry with her mouth as she listened.

“Now we clean her up, say the magic word and she will have forgotten all of it.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm. I can’t wait to play with her again, Ron.

Ron hugged Sally and neglected to tell her that for the past ten months she had been playing with her. Yes, sir, he thought, this hypnosis thing is quite the gimmick.

Finis