The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Questionable Tactics

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The swarm of humanity hit the car the moment it came to a stop. Almost fifty reporters shouted questions, microphones and recorders thrust forward. Cameramen jostled for a position to get a shot at the car’s occupants as they stepped out while boom mikes swept the area above, occasionally whacking against a large hairdo. Flashbulbs lit up the car as a group of people stepped out and began to make their way into the large courthouse.

At the center of it all was a highly attractive black woman dressed in a suit as dark as her skin, sunglasses on, her face a mask as she withstood the massive media blitz surrounding her. As she marched up the stairs, she could hear a woman speaking into a camera. “....Live at the federal courthouse where Jasmine Browne has just arrived for the first of her private testimony sessions involving her relationship with Congressman Earl Sinclair. Since the details of their affair became public knowledge three weeks ago, speculation on what Ms. Browne has to say has been running high as will the impact this has in the investigation into Sinclair’s private dealings and if the rumors of his impending impeachment will come true.”

Jasmine tried to ignore the report, the same sort of thing she’d been hearing ever since a tabloid photographer had stumbled upon her and Earl in his car after a party. Since the photos had hit, Jasmine had been crucified by the public as the media turned her into their latest flavor of the month and comedians had made her the new punch line. It wasn’t just that she was having an affair with a married man. The fact that he was a white Congressman who had run with the Klu Klux Klan when he was in his teens just added to the sensationalism, making Jasmine a hot target for the American public.

Unlike other women mired in scandal, Jasmine had no intention of selling her story or milking her fifteen minutes of fame. The minute her testimony was done in a few days, she was going to find some remote place in Idaho or somewhere and try to melt into obscurity. It wasn’t like she had a lot of other options. Her career as a lobbyist was over and there was no way she was working in Washington again so hiding out sounded pretty good right about now.

With her lawyer and his assistants by her side, Jasmine made her way past the press-packed lobby and to the elevator. Once inside, her lawyer turned to her. “You’re sure you don’t want me in there?”

“I’m sure. This is going to be rough enough, I don’t need you there too.”

“If you say something incriminating....”

“I think the photos already did that.” Jasmine brushed back her curly black hair and sighed. “God, why did I ever get involved with him?”

“As I recall, you were trying to get his vote for your cause,” her lawyer said dryly. “You ended up getting a lot more than that.”

As Jasmine glared at him, the elevator stopped and the group made their way to the small office of the chief investigator into the case. It was a small office, just a simple desk and chair, the man behind it as nondescript as the rest of the room. He was black (no doubt an attempt to put her at ease), with glasses and a handsome face but nothing that would set Jasmine on fire. He stood up and shook hands with her and her lawyer as they entered. “Dwayne Harrison,” he introduced himself. “I’ll be handling the interview the next few days. I understand you’ve waived the right to have your attorney present?”

“That’s correct,” Jasmine said.

“Over my reservations,” her lawyer put in.

“Look, why don’t you guys go downstairs and keep the press busy?” Jasmine said. “I’ll let you know when we’re done here.” Shaking his head, the attorney left with his entourage, leaving the two alone.

“Can I offer you something to drink? Coffee, tea?”

“I’d love a shot of good vodka,” Jasmine shrugged. “Failing that, I’ll take some coffee.”

“Be right back,” Dwayne said, moving off to a side room. Jasmine appraised his office, noticing the degrees on the wall, somewhat surprised to see psychology hanging along with the law ones. Maybe Dwayne would turn out to be more than just another nerdy lawyer looking for a thrill from her tale. She turned as he walked back, handing her a cup of coffee. “If you’ll have a seat, we can start.” Jasmine sipped at her mug as she sat across from him and began to relate her tale.

“So, you seduced him?” Dwayne said.

“That’s pretty much it,” Jasmine nodded, setting her now empty cup down. “I wanted the vote, all right? By now his other affairs have come to life so I don’t see where this was so bad. I just wanted to get something out of mine is all.”

“Apparently, his wife didn’t see it that way,” Dwayne shrugged.

“That’s her problem, not mine,” Jasmine shrugged as she leaned back in the seat. Her attention was caught by the bright paperweight lying on Dwayne’s desk. It was in a globe shape, with an odd center that seemed to catch the light and play it into different colors. It was eye-catching, there was no doubt about it, the light seeming to play colors into her field of vision. It seemed to brighten as Jasmine watched it, a bright display of color that seemed to sooth Jasmine as she watched it. It was so lovely to watch, the shining light, the wonderful light. It was as if all of her worries and pressures of the last few weeks simply didn’t exist now. It felt wonderful to watch the light, the wonderful light, to feel herself relax. She could hear Dwayne’s voice from far away, the words not really connecting. She didn’t care. She didn’t care about her testimony or the press or anything else. All she cared about was the light, the wonderful, wonderful light that slowly lulled her away, lulled her into a wonderful feeling of relaxation.

Jasmine felt tired suddenly, so very, very tired. The more she looked at the wonderful, soothing light, the more her worries and cares melted away, the more tired she felt. Her eyes were beginning to feel so very heavy right now, so very heavy that it was hard to keep them open. She couldn’t keep them open anymore, it was so hard to think, she was so tired now, so very, very tired. She wanted to close her eyes, her tired, tired eyes, just close her tired eyes and let herself go, let herself go.....

As Jasmine’s head slumped forward, her eyes shut, Dwayne smiled and sat back in his chair. The scheme had hit him suddenly when he had been assigned to the case and he was happy that he could put the psychology part of his education to good use. The drug he had put in the coffee had helped lower Jasmine’s perceptions to the point where lulling her into a trance was rather easy. Now, to enact the second part of his plan. “Jasmine, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” the entranced woman said.

“Jasmine, I want you to go back in your mind. I want you to remember what it was like to be with the Congressman. I want you to go back and relieve being with him, remember what it was like in his office. Remember that you want to seduce him, Jasmine, you want to have him all hot and sexy for him, you want to give yourself up to him. You remember that, don’t you, Jasmine?”

“Yes....”

“Jasmine, when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes. You will see the Congressman before you. It will be the day you came to see him, the day you wanted to seduce him. You will want to seduce him, Jasmine, you will do now exactly what you did then, do you understand?”

“Yes...” Dwayne snapped his fingers and watched Jasmine’s head rise and look at him. A slow smile came onto her face as she looked at who she believed was the man she intended to seduce. She slowly stood from her chair and walked over to where Dwayne sat.

“Now, Earl, I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement about all this,” she said in a honey-coated tone. “There must be something I can give you to swing the vote my way.”

“Exactly what did you have in mind?” Dwayne smiled as he looked at her.

Jasmine reached up and slowly pulled off her jacket, then unsnapped her blouse. She twirled it off her body, revealing a dark pair of panties with hose over her sexy legs. She slowly undid her blouse, taking her time with each button before pulling it off to reveal a black bra over her firm breasts. She slowly turned herself around before him, showing herself off. “Like the offer so far?”

“It’s considerable,” Dwayne said. “But I’ve been taught to always go for more.”

“I think I can arrange that as well,” Jasmine said, moving before Dwayne and going to her knees. She reached up and undid his belt, pulling his pants and shorts down to let his hard cock spring loose. She slowly ran her fingers up and down the large shaft, grinning at Dwayne as she played with it. Her fingers tickled at his balls, running through his pubic hair as she moved forward and placed her mouth onto his rod, sucking on it softly. She started off slow, rubbing her mouth up and down the shaft as she tickled the tip of his penis with her tongue. Dwayne rubbed his hands through her hair as she sucked him off, taking his cock deep in her throat as she licked at him, her tongue ranging from his penis to his balls, her lips sliding up and down as she licked at him. Dwayne finally came loose, his cum exploding into her mouth, where she greedily licked it all away with glee, her mouth smiling around his cock.

Jasmine slowly stood up, swiping a hand across her mouth as she reached behind her back. “I think it’s time I upped the ante,” she said, revealing her chest to Dwayne. “What do you think?”

“I think you should put the offer on the table,” Dwayne said, pushing her back onto the desk. He pushed his face into her ample, chest, loving the way his tongue licked along her tight nipples, begging for his touch. Jasmine moaned as she felt Dwayne go at her, her recollections of her times with the Congressman fueling her passion. Without warning, Dwayne pulled her up and turned her over, her breasts pressing against the oak surface. He pulled his pants down and grabbed her buttocks, pushing aside the flimsy panties and spreading her cheeks as he got ready. He slowly slid his cock into her from behind, loving the groan as Jasmine felt herself being impaled on his rod.

Dwayne pushed himself forward, thrusting his cock in and out of Jasmine’s ass, his grip on her cheeks tightening as he went at her. Jasmine gripped the edge of the desk for support as she was fucked, Dwayne’s hard rod slamming into her ass, her juices beginning to spill from her pussy as he went at her. Her breasts rubbed against the surface of the table as she was shoved back and forth, her pussy soaked by now as Dwayne’s cock continued its pounding. The entire desk shook under them as he blew his wad into her from behind, eliciting a cry that reverberated throughout the office.

“So, how was the appointment?” Jasmine’s lawyer asked as they walked out.

“Pretty dull,” she shrugged. “I have to go back tomorrow for more testimony. Relieving the dirty details takes a while.”

“And after that’s seclusion?”

“Actually, I’ve been thinking that running away isn’t the answer. I’ve actually considered staying in town for a while.”

“Your choice,” the lawyer said as they pushed into the throng of reporters, none of whom knew about the man in the office who knew more about the story than any of them possibly could.