The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Quest

by Farleven

Chapter 1

“You have a destiny.”

Elshana absorbed the words of her master. She had known it for all her life, but to hear him speak those words was the final culmination of all her effort. Elshana had spent the last ten years proving herself and preparing herself for this day, for her master’s final acknowledgement of her purpose.

Master Morgan looked down at the young woman before him as she accepted his words with the grace that marked her as Ashari, as a chosen one. Elshana had been sent to him when she was but seven, sent because the local priestess had seen the spark within her. Morgan had spent the next ten years helping his pupil turn that spark into a flame, and temper it with wisdom and control. He had trained Ashari most of his life, and few had possessed the spirit and the raw power Elshana carried inside her. Morgan knew the challenge that awaited her, however, the same challenge that had consumed all Ashari before her. Elshana had a dangerous path to take, one that she would walk without guidance, but it was only an Ashari that could complete the task that lay ahead of her, only an Ashari could save the land of Hosul from the darkness of Telain.

Elshana knew of the perils ahead, of the path she must walk to save her people. It was her duty to her family and to herself to fight this battle. The Ashari had once stood guard over the whole of Hosul, guarding the land from the barbarians to the east and south. Then came Telain and the legion of Ashari fell before him and Hosul stood defenseless against him. Little was known of Telain, as no one who traveled to his land returned. Only the story of his confrontation with the King of Hosul many centuries ago says anything about the man. He was said to be as handsome as any man in the whole of Hosul and that his eyes could sway a woman’s soul. Telain had come to seek the king’s surrender, and when the King refused, Telain took hold of the Ashari guards of the castle and led them away. Since that time, the Ashari had been sent to reclaim their lost sisters and vanquish Telain. None had ever returned from the quest, but no Ashari could remain in Hosul while her sisters were under evil’s spell. Elshana was just the latest Ashari to begin the quest, and she anxiously awaited her chance to challenge Telain and free the Ashari and Hosul from his grasp.

Morgan looked down at the young woman again, holding out his arms. He closed his eyes and opened his hands to complete the incantation and Elshana’s gifts appeared in his hands. “Take these items, Elshana. Your journey will be long and difficult and I have these words of warning for you. Beware the dark man of the highway and never forget your true feelings for him. Remember as well that love is the expression of the mind and not the flesh, trust your heart, Elshana, and you shall fulfill your destiny.”

Elshana bowed her head in thanks for his words of warning, quickly burning them into her soul as she took the items offered. Morgan gave her a pendant, a small pouch and a short sword. Elshana recognized the items as soon as they appeared in her Master’s hands. The pendant was the mark of Ashari, and a focus for her power. The pouch contained a sacred mixture of elements, a source of energy for an Ashari as she traveled far from home and the power of her homelands. Finally the sword, it was more than just a weapon, but a wand and focus for her powers as well. While some spells could be cast by words or a wave of the hand, the most powerful spells needed a stronger focus than just the pendant and the sword provided that focus.

“I have done all I can for you, Elshana, take with you my warnings and my lessons. You are Ashari and you are prepared for what awaits you. Good luck.” Morgan spoke his final words to his pupil. He gazed upon her one more time with longing and hope. She was about to begin a journey so many had never returned from, and her Master could only wish her well. He waited for her eyes to meet his one last time and he then dissolved into the mist, returning to his home and setting his charge free on her journey.

Elshana stood there pensively for a moment, letting the significance of Morgan’s departure diminish. She would miss her teacher, he had been with her for most of her life, but now she had to begin her journey. Elshana placed the pendant around her neck and strapped on the sword and pouch. She was alone on the open plains, in the empty spaces that divided the remaining lands of Hosul from Telain’s kingdom. Elshana had nothing but her master’s gifts and the clothes on her back as she set off on her journey. It was already midday and she had many miles to go before she would be able to sleep. Elshana needed to be at the border of Telain’s land before setting down to sleep and it was going to be a long walk.

Elshana enjoyed herself as she strolled through the open rolling fields of Hosul. It was already fall, and the fields were tall with grass, which waved gently with a cool breeze. Line of toppled stones ran through the fields, the only evidence that this had once been plentiful farmland. Elshana confidently walked on her way to her fate. She had been in training most of her life, learning how to be Ashari. It was hard work, and she struggled with the tests set before her. Only the most worthy, the most dedicated, could be sent into the domain of darkness, and Elshana wanted more than anything to prove herself capable of the task. No matter how difficult the challenge, she persevered and prevailed. Now those many hard years had paid off, and the young woman was on her way to save her people.

As dusk approached, Elshana noticed smoke from behind a hill ahead of her. She approached with caution, already she was close to the border, and did not wish to alert any of Telain’s subjects so soon. As Elshana reached the top of the hill she crawled to its peak, being careful not to reveal herself to anyone nearby. In the valley below was a simple farm, a small house with a pigpen and a few small buildings scattered about. Not wanting to risk herself, Elshana cast a discovery spell, and peered into the spiritual energy of the farm and its inhabitants. She was relieved by the results, she was still in Hosul and these people were her people. Elshana was still surprised by the powers she now possessed. It had only been two years ago that she was introduced to the magic of the Ashari, and the power was still hard for her to fully comprehend.

Satisfied of her safety, Elshana strode down the hill towards the farm, determined to reach the house before the sun set. She barely made it, and knocked on the door of the home just as the last of the suns rays passed below the horizon. Elshana hoped to spend her last night in Hosul with her people, one last night of peace before she walked into darkness.

Elshana stood back and waited patiently as she heard someone shuffle over to the door. She bowed her head humbly as a weathered old man pulled open the door.

“Well, aren’t you a lovely sight for mi’ sore ol’ eyes. I’m sure you ain’t standin’ on my doorstep for the fun of it, why don’t you step inside so I can have a better look at ya.” Greeted the wrinkled old man, grinning with a toothless smile as he looked over Elshana with a lecherous stare.

Elshana blushed as she felt his gaze trace her body. In her many years of training, her master was the only man she had seen, and he had never reacted this way around her. Elshana knew she had grown into a lovely young lady of nineteen, but her training had kept her from considering the ramifications of her flowering femininity. Indeed, she was a beautiful young woman. Her face was soft and round with a small button nose. Her eyes were a soft brown that nearly matched that of her long hair that framed her face and flowed down to nearly the small of her back. Her body was equally lovely, curving gently from her ample breasts to her slender waist and finally flaring at her hips.

“MORT! Don’t be scarin’ off the girl, can’t you see she’s Ashari. Now, show her a little respect.” Yelled an old woman as she shoved her husband away from the door and turned to Elshana. “Don’t mind him, every time one of you Ashari stops by he takes leave of his senses. We don’t get many visitors this close to the border ’cept for your sisters. I’m sure you’d like to rest for the night before beginning your quest, so come on in.”

Elshana bowed in gratitude. “Thank you, ma’am. I appreciate your kindness.”

“None of that, call me Naru and come inside before you let in too much of that fall air.” Naru scoffed and pulled the girl inside by the arm. “Now, I’m sure you haven’t had anything to eat since you set off, I’ll get you a bowl of stew off the fire.”

Elshana stood there slightly stunned at her hosts. Mort was still appreciating her curves as his wife drew a bowl of warm stew from a kettle beside the fireplace. Elshana had certainly never expected this kind of welcome, and these were far different people, then those she remembered from her childhood. Mort and Naru were so brash and direct, and she wasn’t certain at all how to handle them.

“Mort! If you don’t stop starin’ I’m going to have to poke your eyes out!” Naru yelled, and then handed Elshana the stew. “Here you go, dear.”

“It’s not like I have anything worth starin’ at here!” Mort yelled back with a toothless grin.

“So you’re saying I’m a hag, are ya? Well, I say you’re sleepin’ with the pigs tonight!”

“I didn’t know your sisters were coming by!”

Elshana just watched in awed silence, eating her stew as the couple continued their banter. At first, Elshana though they were fighting, but quickly realized it was their peculiar way of showing their love. She didn’t pretend to understand it, but saw no need to interject herself into their conversation either. In fact, she enjoyed the stew too much to bother interrupting the couple as they continued to poke at each other.

By the time Elshana had finished off the last drop of broth, the couple had ended their argument, and Mort was snoring loudly on their bed. Naru tidied up the room and then sat down beside her young guest.

“We don’t have much in the way of comforts, but you can use that mat to sleep on. Mort and I’ll be up early in the morning to feed the animals, so you’d best get some sleep yourself.” Naru warned as she set off for bed.

“Thank you, Naru.” Elshana was grateful for the stew and a warm place to sleep. In the days ahead, she wouldn’t have such easy access to even these basics.

“I’m happy to help, dear.” Naru replied as she lay down to bed beside her snoring husband.

Elshana sat and considered the scene for a moment before she pulled out the mat and lay down to sleep. As she drifted off, the young Ashari thought this was a very strange way to begin her quest.

Chapter 2

The next morning, Elshana was woken by the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. She lay there for a few minutes enjoying the smell before pulling herself up. Elshana had slept amazingly well for being in such a strange place and she felt well rested and ready for the trials that awaited her.

“Good morning, dear. Sit yourself down and I’ll serve you up a fine breakfast.” Naru said as she made up a plate for her guest.

Elshana did as she was told and eagerly enjoyed the hot meal.

“I trust you slept well?” Naru commented as she sat down with her own plate.

“Yes, Naru.” Elshana replied simply.

“Good, now let me give you a piece of advice. I know you’re going into Telain’s Kingdom and its best if you don’t go showin’ that you’re Ashari. Wear the pendant under your shirt and don’t go using your magic when anyone can see. Mort goes over the border from time to time and they don’t take kindly to Ashari.” Naru warned. She had hosted countless Ashari over the years on their way to Telain, and every time she hoped the young woman she sheltered would return.

“Thank you for the warning, Naru.” Elshana bowed her head in thanks. In truth, she hadn’t even thought about taking such precautions. The thought that being Ashari could be considered a bad thing, just hadn’t occurred to her, but she realized quickly that she had many more lessons to learn before she could successfully defeat Telain.

Naru acknowledged with only a nod of her head left Elshana alone in the house. Elshana finished the meal and then went outside to bid farewell to her hosts. As she passed through the door, she felt something flow through her, and quickly turned around. The well-kept little house was now run down, and looking for all appearances as if no one had lived there for years. The rest of the farm was in similar disarray, looking long since abandoned.

Elshana stood there in shock, then slowly backed away from the building and the strange feeling that was coming from it. Morgan had told her stories of ghosts that took in weary travelers, only to disappear the next day. She had never fully believed the stories until now, as she stood outside the clearly abandoned farm that had seemed well lived in the night before. The thought sent shivers coursing through her, but Elshana still bowed her head in thanks to the two spirits that had given her shelter the night before.

Elshana took the advice Naru had given her as well, placing the pendant under her shirt as she continued on and across the border into Telain’s land. The border was far more tangible than she had expected. Elshana came across it in another abandoned field, a cold, dark feeling suddenly engulfed her as she walked. She stood there for a moment, recognizing that she had stepped out of Hosul. Elshana turned her head and looked forward and back. To the naked eye, nothing seemed amiss, but she could feel the difference between her homeland and that of her enemy.

Elshana appreciated the difference for only a moment before she continued on, heading for a thick patch of woods ahead of her. As she approached the edge of the field, she saw a weather beaten path forged between the trees. Lacking any better choices, she decided to follow it and find where it led. Nothing was known of Telain’s land, and every Ashari was forced to find their own way in his domain as they sought their fate. Elshana was no different, and warily started on her journey as she descended into the thick woods ahead.

The woods seemed to go on without end and by midday Elshana had become familiar with the sights and sounds of the forest she was traversing through. The woodland noises and the darkness of the shaded path combined to make her a bit jumpy. She was a stranger in this land and didn’t know its dangers. The fact that she knew trouble was waiting for her somewhere ahead did little to help her contain her fear. Instead, Elshana concentrated on the noises around her, identifying them and tracking them, to help take her mind off what lay ahead.

Hearing the sound of crunching brush beside her, Elshana drew her sword and swung around. A very surprised young man stood there with the point of her sword jabbed into his throat. As he stood there, clearly unwilling to provoke her, Elshana studied the man before her. She figured he was not much older than herself, handsome, but fresh, and clearly unarmed. “Who are you and what is your purpose here?”

“I’m called Orin, and I don’t see what business you have asking my purpose.” The young man replied with as much confidence as could be expected with a sword against his neck.

“Well, Orin, it’s not wise to defy a lady who has a sword to your throat. Why are you here?” Elshana asked again, pressing her sword slightly harder against his throat. Her master’s warning was loudly ringing in her ears, and she wasn’t about to let her guard down yet.

Orin considered the woman before him for a moment before deciding it was not a good idea to antagonize her. “I’ve come in search of my sister, she disappeared a week ago and I was sent to find her. My family was afraid she may have gotten lost and stumbled into Telain’s kingdom, so I have come after her.”

Elshana let her mind touch his aura, and confirmed that he wasn’t trying to deceive her. She pulled the sword away from his throat and returned it to its sheath. “I’m Elshana, it isn’t wise to travel these roads alone and unarmed.”

“Tell me about it, it’s not every day a beautiful woman puts a sword to your throat. May I ask what you’re doing here, Elshana?” Orin asked, relieved that he no longer had a sword at his neck.

Elshana blushed at that, not expecting the compliment. Still, she knew little of this man, and had no wish to reveal too much of her quest just yet. “No, I can’t tell you that. I can tell you to turn around and return to your home. I’ll keep an eye out for your sister and send her back as well. It isn’t safe for you to travel deeper into this land.”

Orin considered the options for just a moment. He already assumed Elshana was Ashari, there were no other reasons that a young woman would travel in this land or have the obvious skill and control with a sword as she had amply shown. “I told my family I would not return without her, and I will not break my word. Besides, it can’t be safe for a girl like you to be traveling in this land armed or otherwise.”

Elshana scoffed at that thought, but realized that for a normal girl this would be true, and unless she wanted to tell him that she was Ashari, she wouldn’t be able to convince him that she would be able to take care of herself. Besides, she hadn’t had the company of men in some time, and she was curious about them. “Alright, just don’t get in my way.”

“You’ll never even know I’m here.” Orin replied, pleased that she wasn’t pushing him away. He wouldn’t have listened to her anyway, but was glad that he could stay at her side. Even if she was Ashari, she could use an extra hand, and she was quite fetching as well.

“Good.” Elshana said, and quickly returned to the path. “I suggest we get going if we have any chance of finding some place to stay for the night.”

The two travelers then set off together and delved further into the dark woods. Elshana was content to walk behind him as they strolled down the path. It gave her both the chance to study him and left her in the right place to defend herself if he tried anything. By dusk they were still in the woods, but they found a small clearing and settled down for the night. Orin had brought a small pouch with basic supplies and soon they were dining on bread and meat over a warm fire.

“If you can’t tell me anything about why you’re here can you at least tell me about who you are?” Orin asked as he ate. Their conversation had been very sparse so far, and only about the possible perils in the woods surrounding them.

“I’m a blacksmith’s daughter from the town of Lorin. There really isn’t much to tell, I’ve been in school for most of my life and now I’m taking this journey.” Elshana answered, careful not to reveal too much about herself. Unfortunately, she didn’t have a great deal of experience with which to lie, so she settled with keeping her past brief and uninteresting.

Orin nodded his head in understanding, not really expecting a better answer from her. “Can I assume that it was an all girls school you attended?”

“Yes, why do you ask?” Elshana replied.

“Well, you don’t seem very comfortable with me, and a lovely girl like you would normally be married with a couple children already. Not going off on some journey into Telain’s Kingdom.” Orin replied simply.

Elshana blushed again at the thought. In all her years of training she had never really thought of herself as a woman, pretty or otherwise. She hadn’t really considered having a family either, the quest ahead of her had consumed those desires and she had forgotten them over time.

“I just don’t know you, Orin, and in this land I don’t trust everything I see.” Elshana responded, trying to skirt the questions of her femininity. In truth, she didn’t know how to handle him, the masculine side of his aura was beyond her full comprehension, having not dealt with a young man before. Because of this, she kept herself at arm’s length to him and studied him as best she could.

Orin nodded again and they finished their meal in silence. After that they lay down on opposite sides of the fire and drifted off to sleep to the sounds of the forest at night and the crackling of embers.

Chapter 3

The next day the pair traveled through the remainder of the forest and by midday had came to the edge of a small town. There were only a few dozen houses, a blacksmith, and an inn. Both being hungry and a little tired, Elshana and Orin decided to try the inn. Elshana wasn’t certain that mingling with the people of Telain’s Kingdom was a good idea, but decided it was best to find out now before traveling deeper into their land.

The inn was fairly busy for an afternoon, but the two travelers easily found seats near the door. Around them was what looked to be almost all the adult townsfolk scattered amongst the tables. Elshana thought that was rather odd, but dismissed the thought as they were brought a couple bowls of wonderful smelling stew. The pair enjoyed the food in silence as they both studied the people around them. No one seemed to notice the two visitors, even the serving girl had ignored them, save collecting coins for the meal. Elshana thought that was rather strange, especially for such a small border town, but was relieved by it as well. If this was the case everywhere, she would be able to conduct her quest and still enjoy a good meal and a bed from time to time.

Just as they finished their meal, the serving girl came back out carrying a small bell. Elshana watched the girl stroll into the middle of the room with a gentle sway of her hips. She didn’t understand what this could be, and quickly surmised that it must be some local custom. The girl looked around the room for a moment before she smiled and rang the bell. Elshana felt the vibration flow through her, felt the power the bell had just released. She realized that the bell held some kind of magic, and that she had been in its path.

The behavior of the inn’s other patrons quickly pulled Elshana’s attention away from the magic bell. The instant the bell rang out, all the women pulled off their clothes and knelt before the men beside them. Elshana was shocked as she watched women, young and old fall to their knees. As they did, their male companions barked out orders and Elshana watched as all of the women eagerly obeyed the commands.

One young girl descended upon a man’s lap, grinning stupidly as she pulled down his trousers. Elshana watched as the girl pulled out his member and engulfed the thick shaft with her mouth. Elshana had never seen a naked man before that moment, and was shocked at the display before her. She also felt a nagging pull on her mind as her hands unconsciously drew up to her shirt. She tried to focus on the pull, to contain and extinguish it.

Elshana’s concentration was broken by a cry of passion from another woman. Elshana turned to see a mature woman being impaled on a man’s cock. The woman was lying on a table, a look of ecstasy across her face as her pussy was filled. Elshana watched with stunned awe as the woman was fucked before her, moaning as her partner mauled her breasts. She didn’t even notice that her hands had already loosened her shirt and was slowly pulling it back as the orgy continued all around her.

Elshana had led a shelter life when it came to sex, and had never even known that her plump mound held such an opening. Her tender self-explorations had always been halted by her maidenhood, though she had no idea that such a passage existed past that gate. As Elshana watched the women around her being used, her own long ignored passions began to build. She didn’t understand it as she felt a strange tingling between her legs coupled with a growing emptiness in her loins. Elshana was already being whisked away by the spell as her hands pulled back her shirt, revealing her pert, round breasts to anyone who was watching.

Orin was watching the scene with equal shock. He was not nearly so sheltered sexually, understanding the basics of the game fully, though he had yet to lay with a woman. He watched in awe, studying every act and the curves of every young woman being bared around him. Orin didn’t even notice his companion’s capture by the bell’s magic as he surveyed the writhing flesh before him.

Elshana was whisked back to reality as she felt two hands cup her waist and pulled her up.

“You don’t mind my taking the little lass for a spin do ya, son?” Asked the man behind her with a gruff voice.

The situation took a moment to sink into Elshana as her body readied itself for the stranger. The realization of what was going on allowed her to fight against her budding passion, however and she spun around. Holding out her palm, Elshana summoned her powers without thinking and tossed the man across the room. Realizing what she had just done, she turned to Orin and grabbed his arm. “We’ve got to get out of here, now!”

It took her several tugs at his arm before Orin finally turned and followed her out of the inn. Her actions had not gone unnoticed, however and several of the men pulled themselves away from their partners and moved to follow the travelers out the door.

As she passed the threshold, Elshana felt as if a weight had been lifted from her thoughts and she quickly realized that her shirt was still open and displaying her breasts. She rapidly closed the shirt, but not before Orin had the chance to appreciate them again. Elshana reddened as she fastened the shirt, but the sounds of commotion behind them roused her from her embarrassment and she ran out of town as quickly as she could with Orin in tow.

“What was going on in there?” Orin asked, feeling a bit shell shocked himself, though he had thoroughly enjoyed the scene.

“That bell had some kind of magic, I felt it when it rang.” Elshana replied as they ran towards another patch of woods. The men behind them quickly fell behind, and the two were soon out of danger and safely hiding in the woods.

“It’s a good thing you fought it off, I don’t think they would have let us go once they found out you were Ashari.” Orin commented as they rested.

“How did you know?” Elshana replied before she had a chance to consider those words. She quickly realized how foolish it was to think he wouldn’t figure it out.

“Between your resisting that spell and the fact that you’re traveling into Telain’s Kingdom, it was pretty obvious, Elshana. Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me, I just want to find my sister and go home, and I think I’m going to need your help to pull it off.” Orin replied. He knew little about the Ashari besides rumor and story, but he knew they controlled magic, and that was going to be very useful.

“Okay.” Elshana sat thinking for a moment. “What are we going to do now? If every town is like this, we’re going to have to avoid every village on our way. If they even suspect I’m Ashari, they’ll probably be watching for us too.”

“Can you conjure up food with your magic? If we can eat there isn’t any need for us to even risk coming close to another village.” Orin asked.

“Yes, but only food that didn’t come from an animal. I suppose we can get by on that.” Elshana answered. She wasn’t very comfortable using her magic for food, but it seemed a wiser choice than risking going into another village. It wasn’t against any rules to use her magic this way, but it smacked of self-reward, and that was something magic couldn’t be used for.

“Good, we can stretch out the last of my meat for a few days. After that we can hunt or fish if we need to.”

They rested for a few more minutes, listening carefully for the sounds of pursuers and grateful that none could be heard. It had been a close call, but they were safe for now. Elshana assumed they would warn the rest of Telain’s Kingdom, and she only hoped that little stop wouldn’t result in the end of her quest. There was nothing more she could do about it yet, and so they started off again, strolling deeper into the forest.

As they walked further into the trees, Elshana began to notice a subtle power flowing through the land. When she had first left Hosul, she had noticed her homelands power fade away and now she felt the power of Telain’s Kingdom. As she continued, Elshana began to sense a subtlety to the energy, a direction of strength leading her towards the source of his power. She realized that following the beacon would lead her to Telain and her Ashari sisters, and she set herself in that direction, heading for her destiny.

As they made camp for the night, Elshana decided to try satisfying her curiosity over the events at the inn. “Orin, do you mind if I ask you something?”

“Go right ahead.” Orin replied as he munched on a piece of bread.

Elshana fumbled with just how to ask her question, not sure at all how to begin. “Back at the inn, what were they doing?”

Orin sat back, stunned both by the question and the innocence it conveyed. He could hardly believe a lovely young woman could be so ignorant about such things. “Do you know anything about sex, Elshana?”

The girl could only shake her head no, not even knowing the word, though she assumed it had something to do with the scenes she had witnessed back at the inn.

Orin thought for a moment before deciding how to proceed. He quickly fumbled his ways through the basics of lovemaking, surprised as Elshana seemed to absorb every word attentively with only curiosity and not apprehension.

“So I guess you liked looking at my breasts.” Elshana smiled wryly, already grasping the game. Her strange reaction in the inn also made sense to her now, as she had been enchanted to join in the orgy and her body was preparing to be used. Elshana shivered slightly at the thought, though she wasn’t sure if it was from arousal or apprehension.

Orin only smiled back and nodded his head. He had enjoyed her pert cream color mounds and their pink little nipples. Excluding the other women at the inn, they were the first breasts he remembered seeing bare and were certainly his favorites. Orin wondered just how far this conversation was going to go, and was already hard from their earlier discussion.

Elshana considered herself carefully and decided that she didn’t want to provoke Orin into doing something she’d regret. As he explained it, sexual passion could lay waste to a person’s reason as they focused on sex, and she wasn’t ready to go that far yet, or provoke Orin into forcing himself upon her.

“Okay, I think we’d better get some sleep, we’ve got a long way to go tomorrow.” Orin said as he rolled over. He saw Elshana’s self-assessment and decided it wasn’t the time to pursue her more intimately. Given her frank ability to discuss such matters, Orin didn’t figure she had many inhibitions, but didn’t want to risk upsetting her either. If she did choose to lay with him it would be far more enjoyable than if he pushed her into coupling now against her better judgment.

Elshana was grateful for her companion’s self control and lay down for her own sleep. She considered the dangers ahead and the new discoveries of her own body as she drifted off to another pleasant rest in the woods of Telain’s Kingdom.

Chapter 4

Elshana and Orin continued on their journey for several days, heading ever closer to Telain. Every day, Elshana felt his power grow closer and she continued to explore the ripples of energy flowing from him. She knew it would not be long before she stood before him and would face her fate.

Much of the journey was made in silence to avoid accidentally alerting local folk of their passing. They crept quietly past several more villages, though sometimes they would sit on the edge of clearing and watch what went on. Elshana would reach out with her senses and listen and watch the activiteis of the townsfolk. Orin assumed this as he watched her meditate, but never fully grasped how complete her observations were.

Elshana watched and listened for anything that said the locals knew of them, and she also kept watch for anything relating to the ritual they had observed in the first village. The villages they came to didn’t seem to be alerted to their presence, which lifted Elshana’s spirits. She didn’t want to risk going into another village, but it was good to know they weren’t being watched for.

As Elshana reached out to observe the fourth village they came upon, she noticed that the townsfolk had gathered much as the folk of the first town many days ago. She focused her attention intently upon every facet she could to learn more about the strange ritual, beyond just the sexual rites. She hadn’t learned anything before a serving girl came out with a bell and began another magic induced orgy. Being outside of the spell’s range, Elshana now had the chance to observe the events without falling victim to the magic. Her own curiosity got the better of her and she shifted her attention from couple to couple as the orgy continued. Her attention finally focused on one couple, both young and virile. The girl was about her age, with long dark hair, ample breasts and a nicely curved sexy form that was lying on top of a table. The girl was completely consumed by lust, and Elshana felt her own fire’s light just looking into the eyes of the girl as she was absorbed in an all consuming passion. Her partner was also quite handsome and Elshana couldn’t help but focus on his proud shaft as it plunged repeatedly into the girl’s folds. Elshana felt her body grow warm as she watched, and listened both to the sounds of the general orgy and the cries of pleasure from the couple she was focused on. She imagined herself in that position, with Orin plunging into her, and she felt her own passions spark at the thought.

Elshana didn’t notice when one of her hands dropped between her legs and began to caress her folds through her clothes. Orin did, however, and quietly watched her with growing interest. He assumed quite quickly just what she was watching so intently. He didn’t know how she fully she could observe the events in the town’s inn, but Orin had guessed what was happening inside the village. He smiled inwardly as he watched the lovely Ashari masturbate before him.

The orgy continued for some time, and Elshana continued to watch just as intently. The couple she had been watching climaxed after a bit of heavy thrusting and screams of passion. Elshana then watched in amazement as the girl pulled herself away and didn’t hesitate to find another waiting man. The girl wrapped her naked flesh around him and quickly aroused his shaft with a careful caress. After captivating his interest, she leaned over a table and turned her back to the man, calling for him to take her and waving her ass seductively. The man didn’t make her wait, and Elshana gasped as she watched him sink his length into the waiting girl. The girl let out a cry of passion and thanks and spurred the man on to use her feminine charms. Elshana watched as this continued for much of the afternoon. The girl gave herself wantonly to seven more men, each time behaving like a sex-crazed animal. The rest of the women were no different, and as Elshana watched the town women whore out their bodies, she realized that they were all rather pretty. She was quite surprised by this, as one would expect some homely ladies in a town of this size, but even the ugliest of the women were lovely and shapely. Elshana could only assume that this was from some magic, and was rather awed by that kind of power.

Finally the orgy ended in one communal climax, and the sexual energy that flowed caught Elshana rather off guard. She felt her own passions suddenly flash as well, and she quaked with pleasure and moaned slightly, completely forgetting her companion. When that it was over, and Elshana watched with interest as all of the women seemed to suddenly awaken. Most of the women dashed for their clothing and quickly covered themselves, a feeling of shame and dread flowing from them. The rest seemed more resigned, and Elshana sensed a surrender of spirit in them. Finally a small group of girls, including the one Elshana had watched, stood stoic, neither surrendering nor feeling shamed by what the magic had forced them to do. Elshana was a bit surprised by this, and quickly focused her attention. A moment later she had retrieved the location of the girl’s house and pleased that it was a farmstead, both away from the town and along their path. Elshana was hoping to find out more about the magic of the bell and hopefully a bit more about the hold that Telain maintained over his dominion. With that learned, she finally pulled her focus away and returned her senses fully to her body. Elshana was still somewhat aroused, and she shocked to find her hand between her legs and a noticeable dampness on the cloth she had forced into her mound. She quickly realized what she must have done, and turned a very deep shade of red as she looked over to a smirking Orin.

A simple look shared all the feelings and thoughts they needed to. Besides, Elshana was in no mood to discuss her display with him, and Orin was wise enough not to tease or even comment. Without a word, they started off again, traveling in the woods that surrounded the town and off in the direction of the homestead. They strayed far into the woods to be sure to avoid the townsfolk, and marched on till they reached a patch of grass along a riverbank.

Elshana was feeling rather sweaty and smelt an odd musk from her clothes and decided now was as good a time as any to take care of it. “I’m going to wash my clothes and bathe, if you can stand guard without peeking.”

Orin laughed at that. “It’ll be hard, but I can keep my eyes to myself.”

Elshana smiled at that. She was growing used to Orin’s less than veiled compliments over their journey, and was quickly coming to like the flattery. With that taken care of, she quickly strolled down to a small outcropping of trees along the river, putting them between her and Orin. With due haste she stripped off her soiled clothes and rinsed them quickly in the river’s fresh water. She felt a bit strange standing naked along the riverbank, but it was an enjoyably natural feeling as well. Elshana finished rinsing her graments and threw them over a branch. They were made of a fast drying cloth and would be fresh and dry by the time she finished bathing.

The water was cool against her skin, but Elshana felt refreshed as the river water washed away the dirt and grime she had collected over her journey. The feeling of the water flowing over her naked flesh was very relaxing as well. She had never felt quite so in tune with nature as she did at that moment, as she gently splashed around on the edge of the river. She opened herself up to the world around her, and she felt the flow of power within Telain’s kingdom. Certainly there was a dark, foreboding feeling permeating his land, but as she opened herself up, Elshana felt an undercurrent below this darkness. It was a strange energy to her senses, though familiar as well. It took her a moment to realize it was a less intense form of the same energy that she had felt emanating from the magic bell.

As Elshana continued to cleanse herself in the river’s clean water, she continued to explore this strange new energy flowing around her. She didn’t even notice as her hands began to pay more attention to her sensitive breasts and feminine folds as she wiped off the dirt clinging to her skin. It wasn’t until her roaming hands firmly cupped a breast and her mound simultaneously that Elshana realized the state she was in. She felt strange warmth inside her and a growing yearning in her loins. She quickly realized that she must be getting aroused, and her curiosity drove her to continue her self-exploration.

Orin waited intently on the other side of the trees, keeping a lookout for any unwelcome visitors. He was seriously tempted to sneak a peek at his lovely companion, but dismissed the thought. He was already certain that Elshana was warming up to him, and it wouldn’t be long before she shared her charms willingly, and Orin had no intention of delaying that. It wasn’t until he began to hear light moans from the other side of the trees that he began to rethink his decision.

Elshana couldn’t contain herself. She felt so strange and good at the same time, and her hands seemed to be working their own magic on her sensitive flesh. She tried to stifle her passionate noises, but she couldn’t stop from making them. Her thoughts began to turn to the scenes she had witnessed just a few hours ago and Elshana’s remaining self control faded away. She was moaning openly now as her hands massaged her sensitive flesh, but she still couldn’t ebb the feeling of emptiness from between her legs.

It was then that Elshana heard a rustling of brush from the shore and she looked up to see Orin looking at her with a strange expression. She realized the scene she had created for him, her nude form standing waist deep in the river, clearly playing with herself. She stood there dumbfounded for a moment, as her hands continued their work, unsure of what to do. Her body cried out with a need Elshana had never felt before, but her mind wasn’t certain if she should give in. The battle was short lived however and her curiosity and arousal won out.

She pulled her hands to her sides with some difficulty and turned to her peeping companion. “Well, now that you’ve seen me, you may as well join me down here and wash off your own stench.”

“Are you sure?” Orin replied, a bit uncertain, after all Elshana was still Ashari and he didn’t know what she could do to him if she felt some form of revenge was due.

Elshana just stood there with a wry and hungry look on her face as she smiled slightly. Orin didn’t make her wait long and soon he was splashing into the water as naked as she was. He was careful not to get too close as he washed off, though he was somewhat surprised that she continued to wash beside him without any further concern for her nudity.

Elshana was quickly growing impatient with Orin, she was trying her best to be inviting. She could sense his almost undivided attention on her, but she needed more than just the brushing of his leering gaze upon her flesh. Pushing down the last bit of uncertainty, she waded over to him and pressed her breasts against his back and whispered into his ear. “Do you mind if I help?”

“Um, okay.” Orin replied taken aback by Elshana’s sudden assertiveness and the feeling of her naked flesh pressed against his back. His own desires wouldn’t let him turn her down however, and he enjoyed the feeling of her delicate hands running over his body.

Elshana barely kept herself from smothering Orin, but she contented herself with a determined exploration of his body. Thanks to the earlier scenes she had watched, Elshana knew what to expect, but she had never touched a man so intimately. She ran her hands over his muscular chest and flat stomach, careful not to descend too quickly to the item of her greatest curiosity which hung between his legs. After a few minutes of exploring his upper body, her hands descended and found his erect member waiting. Orin moaned as her hands wrapped around his shaft, carefully exploring the sensitive flesh. Elshana again wondered how such a large shaft could fit inside her, but the still burning ache between her legs pushed her on.

Elshana pulled back and swung herself around, and pulled Orin to her. She saw a look of surprise and pleasure in his eyes as she paused a moment before embracing and kissing him passionately. They stood there for several minutes, warmly embracing in the cool water of the river, their naked bodies pressed together happily. Elshana was moved by the feeling inside her, it was so right to be here like this, pressing her willing naked flesh against a handsome man. She could hardly bear to pull herself away from that wonderful moment, but the ache from her loins called out to be soothed and Elshana didn’t want to resist that need.

They waded back out the river, hand in hand, and eagerly fell to the ground on the riverbank embracing again with the same passion as before. Elshana was on the bottom, unconsciously spreading her legs for Orin as he came to rest atop her. Their hands began to explore the other’s body and they both let out moans from their joined lips as their fingers danced across bare flesh. Elshana gasped as she felt Orin cup one breast and then the other. She had never felt another’s hand on those tender globes, and she was dismayed when he pulled away to continue explorating. When his roaming hands found her aching mound she barely kept her lips to his as she let out another soft cry of passion. Orin’s finger’s explored her tender flesh with care, sparking pleasure as he gently ran his fingers over her aroused nether lips.

Finally, Elshana reached down to her own prize and wrapped her delicate fingers around Orin’s hard shaft. She sensed his surprise when she shifted her hips to perfectly position herself for mounting. The ache needed to be soothed, and Elshana wanted it. With a bit of careful attention, she spread her legs and guided the bulging head of Orin’s member to her entrance. Then she looked up into his eyes, communicating her love and her need without words.

Orin smiled back warmly, they understood each other intimately at that moment, lying naked on the riverbank about to consummate a love they had yet to admit aloud. Elshana gasped as she felt Orin push forward, parting her tender flesh and sinking into her unexplored depths. The sensation was beyond words, Elshana had never felt something so wonderful and strange in all her days. A short pain pulled her back from the bliss, making her strangely aware of being so filled. Orin then rested, fully inside Elshana’s welcoming flesh. The sensation was beyond their experience, and all they could do was kiss passionately again as their bodies were so intimately joined.

After another few minutes of kissing, Orin pulled back and withdrew himself slowly from Elshana’s depths. She gasped at the sensation, absorbed by an internal vision of her folds collapsing as his shaft pulled back. He pulled back until he again sat at her gates, resting only a moment before plunging back into her tender warmth. Elshana moaned loudly as she felt his member spear her again. She could scarcely believe how good it felt. As Orin pulled back again, Elshana did as well and she thrust her hips forward to meet his next thrust, gasping again from the wondrous feeling.

Soon they were humping against each other with abandon, both moaning and grunting in pleasure as they coupled. Elshana felt a growing passion inside her, growing with every filling thrust of Orin’s shaft. She was completely lost in the sensation, absorbed by the wondrous feeling as she embraced her lover. Finally, the budding passion bloomed and Elshana cried out with a new vigor, her entire body shivering with pleasure. She was lost to bliss in that moment and the world fell away. Elshana didn’t even notice Orin’s final thrust or being filled with his seed. She was absorbed in pleasure, wrapping herself tightly to Orin and kissing him with mindless abandon.

The couple lay still for a long while after that, basking in the waning passion that had gripped them, enjoying the gentle breeze across their skin. It was nearly dark again before Elshana decided to get up, shaking off the slight nap she had taken in Orin’s arms. She rolled on top of him playfully and kissed him gently on the forehead to wake him up.

“Come on, we should get going.” Elshana chimed softly. She melted a bit inside as he smiled back up at her. With that she rolled off again and scampered over to her clothes. Modesty wasn’t a concern now, but the cool evening air was and Elshana quickly wrapped herself back up as Orin watched sleepily.

Orin pulled himself up a moment later and donned his own clothes. As they walked back to the path, Elshana pulled herself up to his side.

“Thanks, Orin.” Elshana smiled sweetly and kissed him on the cheek. She wasn’t quite sure just how to thank him fully for the wonderful feelings they had just shared.

Orin gripped her hand and returned the kiss. They continued along in silence, simply enjoying being together and the sights, sounds and smells of the woods around them.

As she went to sleep that evening, Elshana considered her new feelings for Orin. At first she had tolerated his presence, but now she couldn’t even consider what it would be like on this journey without him. The dangers ahead worried her, however. Soon she would have to confront Telain, and Orin had no defense against Telain’s sorcery. Elshana began to wonder just what she could do to protect him. The next day they would be at the farm of the girl from the inn, and Elshana hoped to find the answer to some of those questions there.

The next day began at dawn like all the others, except that the two travelers had spent the evening in each other’s arms instead of on opposite sides of the fire. It took Elshana a moment to realize why she had an arm wrapped around her when she woke up, but quickly remember and snuggled against Orin’s warm chest. It was far more comfortable sleeping together than alone, she thought, though it did slow her desire to get moving. Finally, she decided it was time and pulled away from Orin’s sleeping form and gathered together something for breakfast from their packs. Orin was always a slow riser, and usually Elshana jostled him awake after eating her own breakfast, but now she felt compelled to fix him something as well.

She woke him with a gentle kiss and they ate in a warm silence. Elshana explained where they were going and soon they were on their way again towards the home of the girl. Elshana didn’t know what to expect, but she hoped to learn more about the mysteries of Telain’s land before being forced to confront him, and she had sensed that this girl would help them.

It was midday before they reached the edge of the farm. Again, she reached out with her mind and surveyed the small homestead. It was no more than a small house and a few pens for chickens and pigs along with a couple horses and a few patches of plowed land. Luck was with them, and the girl was alone in the house, and no one else was close enough for Elshana to sense. With that discerned, they cautiously walked up to the house, not wanting to risk scaring off the girl.

As they walked up to the door, they were surprised when it swung open before them, with the girl standing watch just inside.

“Come in, Ashari, I am Walani. I’ve been expecting you. Though I am surprised by your companion. I’m sure you both would like a hot meal.” The girl motioned the two inside.

“How did you know we were coming?” Elshana asked. She followed the girl into the house and took a place at the wooden table in the main room. Orin followed behind quietly, content to let Elshana lead the way.

“In the days before Telain came I was a seer. I’ve lost most of my skills since then, but I can still sense when magic is used around me. I have encountered Ashari before, and spoke with them much like I will with you. I sensed your magic yesterday and I’ve been waiting ever since. My husband will not return till the evening, so we have until then.” Walani answered as she poured two bowls of stew from a kettle over the fire.

“But Telain has been here for centuries!” Elshana objected.

“Yes, that is true, eat the stew and I’ll explain.” Walani began. “I know you have witnessed the effects of the Gulin Bell, it is the means by which Telain came to rule this land and how I can still be here today. The bell releases a spell that controls the women within its presence and sends us into a sexual heat we cannot control. The bell harnesses our passionate energies for Telain and effects more permanent changes upon the women under its spell. I stand before you as a beautiful girl due to its powers. When I was first introduced to the bell’s power I was a withering old woman, and after only a few chimes I regained my youth. Since then I have not aged a day. The bell harbors a more sinister power as well, for I can not disobey a man nor seek to harm one since I first heard the chime. I have become little more than chattel since Telain came, as have all the women of this land. We are passed from man to man, as servants and wives until our novelty wears thin and we are passed along again. I believe that the men are controlled as well, though only so far as to forge their loyalty to Telain.”

Elshana listened attentively as she ate her stew. She heard the ringing of disgust and frustration in Walani’s voice as she described her fate. This worried Elshana as well, she had no idea what she could do against such powers, and she knew she had heard the chime of the bell as well and felt its power. She did not know if the seed of her own failure had already been sown and that she simply was awaiting the final movement that would spell her doom.

Walani saw the trepidation in her guest’s expression. “I cannot say if you can defeat this power. I have seen several Ashari over the years and Telain has never lost his dominion. Still, you are free, and so long as that is so, there is hope. If you do not forget yourself and you task, it is possible to defeat him, Ashari.”

Elshana nodded meekly. She could sense the age and the weariness in Walani. Elshana could scarcely imagine an existence such as Walani had endured, but that fueled her determination to fight. Her master had always warned that fear and uncertainty lead to defeat, and Elshana knew she could not surrender now.

They talked for some time, but little important information was left to share. Walani had never been trained in sorcery, and didn’t know or understand the powers at work, she could only sense ripples in the magical currents around her. Elshana realized she possessed the most important point of knowledge, that Telain’s power flowed from the aroused passions of his people. She did not know how to use this yet, but she knew it was a crucial key.

Finally, the day grew near its end and the pair of travelers set off again early enough to escape the notice of Walani’s husband. They walked back into the woods, both silently reflecting on Walani’s warnings and the fate she had endured. They also knew that somewhere in Telain’s land Orin’s sister had likely fallen prey to the bell, and was succumbing to the same fate. That fact set a dark mood over the pair as they continued on their way towards the focus of Telain’s power and the danger that awaited them there.

The next few days were quiet as well. Elshana was absorbed in her own calculation, trying to figure out how to defeat the enemy before her. Orin was quiet also, determined not to interrupt Elshana’s thoughts and sullen at the fate of his sister. Unless Elshana could defeat Telain, there was no hope for his sister, and very likely Elshana would join the ranks of Telain’s chattel women.

Finally, they reached the edge of Telain’s estate. Elshana could feel a stronger current of his power flowing all around the castle, which was still little more than a speck on the horizon. Orin set off to find a river and some fish, while Elshana struck out to find some berries before they descended into the heart of Telain’s realm.

As she walked down the path, picking off the ripe berries around, Elshana felt a strange pull behind her and she turned back towards the path she had just walked down. Standing before her was a robed man, no taller than her, smiling merrily at her with the look of a master hunter in his eyes.

“Hello there, Elshana, I must say that Morgan has never disappointed me in the Ashari he sends me. You have come a long way, and I’m pleased at the strength you’ve shown. Most Ashari couldn’t even resist the first bell. Now, it is time for me to take my pleasure, however, so please be so kind as to show me the fullness of your beauty dear girl.” Telain greeted, sending out a surge of power towards the unprepared Ashari.

Elshana stood there aghast for a moment at his words before the wave of his magic reached her. It was like the power of his bell, but stronger. She knew what it was, and what her surrender meant and with that Elshana focused all her strength against the pull within her. “I’ll never give in!”

“Oh, so the dear girl thinks she can fight me.” Telain smiled smugly. “You have no idea of my powers, Elshana, but I have little time to play today, so I will make it fully clear to you.”

Another wave of power swept through her, this time more intensely. Elshana couldn’t concentrate any longer, the compulsion within her was more than she could fight. Her hands swept across her body with determined speed, disrobing for her enemy with barely a second thought. Elshana knew it was wrong, and she tried to stop herself, but her body was beyond her control. Within moments she stood before Telain completely naked, with her hands at her side. She could only fume inside as his eyes explored her lovely curves.

“Very nice, I can hardly wait to introduce you fully to your new life. Time grows short, however, and we must be going.” Telain raised his hands and the pair disappeared from the wooded path.

Hours later Orin would find Elshana’s discarded clothes and belongings along that path. He quickly surmised her fate, and fell upon the path to the castle, determined to find her, and do his best to free her.

Chapter 5

The feeling of hands coursing over her body roused Elshana from a strange slumber. As her senses slowly came back to her, all she could do was rest and enjoy the sensations that were being stirred within her. Her body was already beginning to ache with arousal. Even as Elshana remembered where she must be, she had to struggle against her own desire to open her eyes and look around.

The hands caressing her body stopped as she surveyed her surroundings. Elshana was flanked by four lovely teenaged girls each as naked as she was and each caressing her sensitive flesh. Each of the girls had a strangely vacuous and aroused look on their faces. Elshana opened her mouth to ask a question and the girl to her right descended upon her parted lips. A moment later, Elshana was being kissed passionately, and she couldn’t resist returning the gesture. As their lips pressed together, the other girls descended upon Elshana’s exposed flesh. Elshana moaned against the girls’ lips as she felt both her nipples suckled on and her nether lips licked. The girls continued their work on Elshana’s body with practiced skill, playing her like a fiddle.

Elshana was quickly lost in sensation, her entire body alight with pleasure and her thoughts drowned out by arousal. She existed in a sea of hands and mouths, being caressed and licked and suckled. Elshana could only writhe and moan against the onslaught of wonderful pleasure. Time seemed to stand still, and she felt as if she was suspended in a moment of pure ecstasy.

Even as she was swept away by the wondrous feelings being sparked within her, Elshana held on with a small part of her rational mind. She could feel the sexual energy being channeled into her from the girls around her. Elshana realized that it was more than just their touch that was fueling her passions, but it didn’t matter. The sensations were too wonderful to seek escape from, rather she embraced it, dropping her defenses to the pleasure from her companion’s hands and from the energy being sent into her being.

There was no telling how long she existed in that state of ecstasy, engulfed in pleasure. It was in this timeless state that Elshana felt the budding of a new pleasure within her. She had experienced an orgasm before, but nothing like the one brewing inside her. She could feel her body building to this release, and then the dam broke. Elshana cried out, her entire body radiating the same sexual energy that had just been fed into her. The sensation was beyond description, all she could do was lay back and experience the waves of pure pleasure coursing through her.

Elshana enjoyed the afterglow for several minutes as her keepers continued to caress her body, though far more casually now. She could scarcely believe such pleasure was possible. She was also afraid, she hadn’t been able to resist even slightly, and she knew that Telain was even more powerful than these charges around her. With that thought, Elshana took a closer look at the girls still gently exploring her body. She didn’t recognize three of the girls, but the one who had kissed her was familiar. It was Liah, the last Ashari to go on the quest before Elshana.

“Liah, what happened to you?” Elshana asked. They had known each other before Liah had left, they hadn’t been close friends, but they had been sisters as all Ashari were. Elshana still remembered her as a strong and confident girl, and was dismayed to see Liah here like this.

Liah smiled broadly. “The Master freed me. It’s wonderful, Elshana, you’ll see, he asked us to prepare you and then he will free you too.”

“What did he free you from?” Elshana was already concerned just by the fawning tone in Liah’s voice.

“From worry, or work. The Master has freed us all from that. Now we exist just for pleasure. I know you’ll love it, Elshana, just like all our sisters do. I know it’s hard for you to see that now, but you’ll understand when the Master sets you free.” Liah replied, her voice wrapped in a dreamy tone that matched her nearly blank, if blissful, expression.

“But what of the quest, Liah, how could you surrender to Telain?” Elshana asked, trying to reach deeper into Liah’s thoughts. If she could just spark a part of the old Liah, perhaps there was still some hope to escape or defeat Telain.

Liah hung her head solemnly, pitying her charge. “None of that matters, the Master showed all of us how wrong it was to fight him. He’ll help you understand as well, Elshana. Soon, you’ll see how good it is to serve him and be freed from all concern.”

That was all Elshana could get from Liah. She asked a few more questions, but Liah was unmoved in her devotion to her new life and subjugation to Telain. Elshana didn’t know what had been done to Liah or the other girls around her, but she knew it was beyond her power to save them at the moment. She couldn’t even move away from their casually roaming hands. All Elshana could do was lay on the bed, surrounded by fawning girls, and await the fate before her.

She didn’t have to wait long. A ripple coursed though the energy in the room and the girls pulled away.

“He is ready for you now, Elshana, go to him” Liah said with awe echoing in her voice.

Elshana turned to object, but instead found herself rising from the bed she had been on. She could feel the girls controlling her, and sending her towards the door, and presumably on to an existence as Telain’s latest captive.

Elshana wasn’t disappointed or relieved when she walked through the door to find another bedroom with Telain standing at the center, fully clothed and clearly waiting for her. She was self conscious of the fact that she was standing before such an evil man completely naked and defenseless. All Elshana had left was her willpower, and she knew it wouldn’t be enough against his power.

Telain stood there, admiring the well-formed body of his latest Ashari, a smug smile across his lips. “You are remarkable, Elshana, lovely and strong. I should have you know that by now Liah was begging for me to take her, to become my servant, but you still hold fast. I do enjoy that. Still, your fate is inevitable now, dear girl. Please make yourself comfortable on the bed and prepare yourself for me.”

Elshana felt compelled to obey him. She struggled against it, but she couldn’t stop herself. It was as if she was of two minds, instinctively she wanted to obey him, but rationally she fought back. She wasn’t certain what he meant by preparing herself, but as soon as she considered the question, her head seemed to fill with both the knowledge and the desire to do so.

Elshana walked to the bed, and sat on the edge. For some reason she felt the need to smile warmly at her captor as she pulled herself to the middle of the bed and onto her back. As she propped herself up on her elbows and spread her legs, Elshana watched Telain undress. She gasped as he directed a flow of magic into her already prone form. Her body was aflame with passion as she felt his power stoking her desire and arousal, her entire form called out to be used. Even as her body was fully under Telain’s control, her thoughts were still her own, though now embattled by the desire to simply give into to the wonderful sensations being sparked within her. Again she found her haven, the spark within her that had allowed her to resist before. Elshana knew her time was short as she watched her captor remove the last of his garments and felt her loins aching to be filled. She focused all of her mental strength on the shelter within her, wrapping her thoughts, her very consciousness into it. At that moment, Elshana became two beings, one Ashari, pure of thought and purpose, and one slave, existing only for the pleasure of herself and her master.

Telain noticed a change in his new prize as he stood above her, appraising Elshana’s lovely passion wracked form. At that moment, he sensed her resistance ebb, and watched as her eyes took up a sparkle of acceptance similar to that of all his other Ashari. Telain paused for a moment over her trembling, naked form considering her sudden surrender before descending upon her waiting form.

Elshana felt the duality of her perception as she watched Telain’s bared form descend upon her. She could sense her body’s desire for this dark man as he moved atop her, and the fact that her body embraced him willingly. It was a strange feeling for her as she watched her body make love to her enemy. She could sense the waves of passion flowing through her, the wonderful feelings of Telain’s hands cupping her breasts and her mound, but she was also detached, unaffected by the feelings coursing through her body, and controlling her form. With that, Elshana relaxed, and simply watched passively as her physical form passionately embraced the lord of this domain.

Telain took his time exploring the youthful form of his latest catch, enjoying her passionate moans as he cupped her firm orbs or parted her tender nether lips with a teasing finger. Like all Ashari before her, Elshana was lovely and her body well formed. Telain took great pleasure in that fact, knowing that the very magic that gave him his power would forever keep this morsel of female beauty forever as lovely as she was right now.

“You are lovely, Elshana, and you shall forever be as you are now. I will save you from the ravages of age, and worry, as I have for all your sisters.” Telain explained as he positioned himself between her waiting legs, staring intently into the eyes of his newest slave as he positioned his shaft against her opening. “Are you ready to join your sisters, to be free as all Ashari are meant to be?”

Elshana watched as her body was overcome by passion and her nether lips were tickled by the head of Telain’s shaft, aching to have it fill her. She regretted that this was the only way, but did not resist her body’s need or its actions. All Elshana could do was watch as she answered him. “Yes, oh please set me free!”

She moaned loudly as Telain thrust inside her. Her dripping slit harboring no resistance to his plunging shaft, rather her hips pushed back to help him fill her. As his harry sack rested on the sensitive flesh beneath her splayed opening, Elshana reached up and embraced Telain passionately, wrapping her legs around him and kissing him deeply.

While their embrace continued, Elshana felt a growing flood of energy flowing into her form. Cautiously, she reached out, sensing the presence of her Ashari sisters standing around the bed and channeling sexual energy into her inflamed form. With that warning, Elshana pulled her mind tighter around her shelter, holding on with every bit of strength to keep from being washed away and fully becoming one of Telain’s captive Ashari.

Her body was in heaven, awash in pure arousal, absolute passion, and fully joined in the most wondrous way with a man. When he began to pull back, the sensation of his shaft moving within her tender flesh was beyond description, she cried out at the wonder and the pure joy of the feeling as he retreated to her entrance. A moment later all her thoughts were absorbed by the even more intense feeling of being filled again, by having her tender, aroused flesh parted. As the pair began a slow humping motion, it was all Elshana could do to endure the all encompassing pleasure being focused upon her. She was lost in the sensation, little more than an animal in heat as she moaned, grunted, and squealed while her flesh was so wondrously used by this evil lord.

Time lost all meaning to her body and her mind as they coupled passionately on that bed, surrounded by a room full of nude Ashari. Their movements and sensations had all become fluid, her body joined so intimately and fully with Telain. They moved together in perfect form, meeting thrusts perfects, squeezing and thrusting at all the right moments to keeping adding to the fire consuming them. Elshana could feel the energy coursing into her, stoked by her sisters, her captor and her own inflamed flesh. Her body had surrendered to being used, to being fully open to this man and the wonderful feeling he skillfully stoked within her.

With a sudden fury, Elshana felt Telain passions peak as he pounded furiously into her willing folds. She felt his seed spurt into her, and felt his released passions course through her. Her own orgasm came as his seed blasted into her, and she cried out again. Her body was glowing with energy, her flesh engulfed by pleasure and passion beyond her ability to understand. Elshana could only embrace it as it coursed through her. She quaked with passion as her body flowed with sexual energy.

As her orgasm slowly abated and the energy flowed from her, Elshana rested in Telain’s arms. Her mind slowly reasserted itself, though careful not to try taking back control of her body. She could feel the sexual energy still flowing within her. Even though it wasn’t as strong as it had been, Elshana knew that she would succumb fully to Telain’s control if she attempted to regain herself now. Rather, she watched her body embrace her captor in their post coupling rest. Elshana could sense her body’s complete surrender to Telain, and that for the time being she would be his slave in flesh if not in mind.

The couple stayed like that for some time, recovering from the glorious coupling they had both enjoyed. Elshana could not deny the absolute rapture that Telain had generated inside her, and was only glad she had found shelter from the storm so she could save herself from complete surrender. Still, a part of her wished she could have experienced it fully, but that would be too much of a price to pay for even that pleasure.

Finally, Telain roused himself and pulled off of the bed. He watched as Elshana rolled over to watch him as he walked across the room. Within her fawning expression, he thought he could sense something else, but he couldn’t determine what it was. Still, it disturbed him, as did something else about his new Ashari.

“Rise, Elshana, and I welcome you to your new life. It is time for you to be introduced to my castle.” Telain ordered, and was pleased to watch the naked girl comply swiftly and merrily. He took stock of the lovely young woman again as she stood proudly before him, unabashedly displaying her charms for him. She was lovely, as were her sisters, and Telain felt the same attraction to her as he had to the first Ashari he had seen so long ago. That girl was still housed within the his castle, and still as lovely as the day he had taken her for the first time, though he no longer thought much of her except when he took a new charge.

Telain dressed again as Elshana watched, and he stepped over to a small stand, taking a pendant and chain in hand. He walked over to Elshana and handed her the chain.

“Place this pendant around your neck, my dear.” Telain ordered. Elshana followed without comment or even a pause to think. The pendant was little more than a small yellowish crystal in a simple setting that bound it to the chain. The chain was fairly long as well, and as Elshana clasped the chain, the crystal rested at the top of the valley between her breasts.

“This pendant will help you fully bind to me. I could sense a part of you holding back as we embraced Elshana. This pendant will hold all of your passion’s energy within you until you fully embrace your new life. Once you have done that you will be truly one with your sisters and with me, Elshana.” Telain explained.

Elshana was of two minds about this, while she feared her shelter would fall, her body wished for the pendants help in quashing the last of her free will.

“Thank you.” She chimed her body fully grateful for his kindness.

Telain simply smiled in response while he reached out to fondle one of Elshana’s bare breasts. The girl moaned openly at the caress, thrusting her chest out to allow him better access to her pert orbs. Telain continued this for a few moments, staring into Elshana’s eyes, as she looked back with adoration and a newly budding arousal. He stopped as the crystal began to glow ever so slightly in response to Elshana’s renewed passions.

Elshana noticed the effect of the crystal as Telain pulled his hand back. Even with his caresses gone, her fires didn’t abate. Her body was ready for more, craving the sensations she had been subjected to. Elshana’s mind was more wary, and again she stole herself against the coming onslaught. She didn’t know the power of the crystal fully, but she feared it would wear her down with a raging flood of passion that even her shelter would fall victim to. When that happened, Elshana knew she would become as mindless and servile as the rest of the Ashari now were. Still, there was nothing she could do for now. She lacked the power to reaffirm control over her body and defeat Telain. With that Elshana knew she had only a passive defense, that she would have to steal herself away, hoping for an opportunity to defeat Telain or escape before her mind joined her body in surrendering to Telain.

“Come, Elshana, it is time for you to meet my court.” He beckoned, striding confidently out of the room. Elshana didn’t hesitate a moment, walking dutifully behind him, proudly displaying her sumptuous, young and entirely naked form.

She followed him through several winding passageways. Through every hall, she noticed the magnificence of his wealth, as the walls were lined with tapestries, sculpture and paintings of a quality Elshana had never seen. The few members of his court that they passed were similarly dressed in the finest of fabrics and tailoring. As they passed these displays, Elshana could only wonder just how much Telain appreciated the raw beauty he had surrounded himself with.

Finally, they reached what could only be described as Telain’s throne room. The room was decorated much as the halls, with the finest pieces of art decorating the walls on all sides. The entire room was made of marble, from the floors to the walls and the ceiling, as well as supporting pillars that rounded the room. A carpeted path cut through the center of the room, leading from the main entrance to Telain’s throne at the far end of the room. On each side of the carpet was an arced table, curved so that everyone seated at the table would be pointing directly at Telain’s throne. His throne was the final piece of brilliance in the room, its frame was made of gold, magnificently crafted, with red cushions of the finest cloth. The entire room was a testimony to extravagance and power, and there was no doubt just whose power it made homage to.

As the pair walked in the assembled court hushed instantly, all their eyes following their Lord and the naked girl behind him. Elshana could sense their reverence, wondering how much of it was real and how much a creation of Telain’s manipulation. Still, there were greater concerns for the moment, as she prepared herself for the coming onslaught she knew was about to be unleashed upon her. While she took up position beside him at the throne, she surveyed the room. Telain’s court was made up mostly of handsome men, all looking no more than thirty, though Elshana knew some must be much older. She also noticed a slew of young women mixed amongst the men, all naked and all clearly recovering from intimate couplings they had been enjoying before their Lord arrived. Elshana wondered how many of them were Ashari, and quickly surmised that most, if not all of them were by a quick sensing of their auras.

“Loyal subjects, I bring with me joyous news. Another sister of the Ashari has joined us, to help us fulfill our mission in bringing peace and joy to the land. Let us welcome our latest sister, Elshana.” Telain pronounced before his assembled court. A heartfelt cheer went up from the crowd as Telain lead Elshana to the center of the hall and presented her to his subjects. After a few minutes of general applause, Telain hushed them with a wave of his hand and placed his hand on Elshana’s shoulder. “Our new sister has a favor to ask of you, please hear her and aid her as you all can.”

Elshana felt the wave of energy flow through her from Telain, carrying a new impulse to her body. “I ask all of you to help me to fully join in the freedom our master offers. He was kind to offer me this chance to serve him, but a part of me still resists the joy he has given my sisters. Please aid me in accepting my new master and my new life.”

As she finished her pleading, she felt a wave of pure arousal hit her from all sides. Her consciousness was nearly overcome by the sudden attack and Elshana was barely able to fully retreat back into her mental shelter as several members of the court moved towards her. Before Elshana could even react, she was embraced by several of Telain’s subjects. She was gently laid upon her back by two strong men as she was quickly surrounded. As she found herself resting upon a pile of pillows her entire body was under pleasurable assault. She felt hands and mouths exploring and caressing her sensitive flesh. It was all she could do to moan in pleasure as hands massaged every part of her body, and lips suckling at her most tender points. Elshana couldn’t even open her eyes, being completely absorbed in the sea of hands coursing over her body. Her earlier session with several Ashari earlier was nothing compared to the feelings being stoked within her. Worse still was the power of the crystal still dangling around her neck. Elshana could feel its power magnifying the sensation, reinforcing her own passion. Even as she held firm in her mind, she wondered how long she could resist this torrent flowing through her body before she gave in and became another of Telain’s slaves.

Her thoughts were stirred again as she felt some of the hands withdraw, opening her lower body to a new assault. She wondered idly what was to happen for only a moment when she felt someone descend upon her and sensed the probing of a shaft at her gates. Her body cried out with passion and pushed against the member, helping to firmly seat his head within her. Elshana moaned as her companion completed their coupling, filling her wonderfully. She immediately began to hump herself against him and his impaling shaft, grunting with an animal passion that was quickly consuming her. Her lover responded quickly to her needs, and built up to a rapid pace of thrusts into her searing folds. The feelings were just too much for her now as she wildly embraced the stranger moving within her. Her mind closed itself completely from the sensations of her flesh, and her body lapsed into a wondrous sexual bliss spurred on by Telain’s court and his crystal.

Elshana had no idea how long her passion induced coupling continued when her mind awoke some time later. Her body still burned with an uncontrollable passion. Her loins ached with need, even as she could feel a thick trail of seed flowing from her folds. Her breasts cried out to be caressed as her entire body screamed out to be touched and massaged. It was only after this assault of sensation did Elshana realize she was standing next to Telain’s throne with her hands and feet lashed to a frame that left her spread eagle in front of the gathered court.

As she took in her latest predicament Elshana quickly realized what was happening. Her own body was fighting against her, the part of her that had already surrendered was fighting for full control. The passion that Telain’s court had stoked within her flesh was now fully contained within the crystal, reflecting back into Elshana’s aching flesh. She was only beginning to realize that her flesh had been locked in a torment of pleasure, building towards a release that could only come with her complete surrender to Telain. So now, she was in a battle of wills with herself, fighting against the pleasure wracked body that ached for a release that could only come when Elshana fully joined her sisters as Telain’s slave.

The battle continued in a timeless fog to Elshana. She knew she was in trouble, the crystal was unrelenting, but her will was finite. Her flesh was also ravenous. Her entire body ached with arousal, yearning and fighting for release almost as strongly as Elshana fought against it. Still, the nagging thoughts pulled at her resolve. She had to fight against thoughts of acceptance, of thinking that perhaps an existence of mindless pleasure would be worth the price. Elshana wasn’t ready to give in, however, and she continued to hang there, panting and dripping with arousal as she fought to retain her self and her mission.

Occasionally, she would be lifted out of the fog by new sensations. Elshana felt new hands caress her, and new shafts part her folds with glorious thrusts. Each new encounter only stoking the flame hotter, and making the ache that much more evident as her mound hung open and the lingering moisture of a suckling mouth dried from her nipples. Every time she held on against the new sensations, the still growing desire of her flesh, but each time that hold became more tenuous. Elshana had come to realize that she would not escape this fate, but she still could not give in, so long as she had the strength to resist.

The torment of her body’s untamed passion kept her in a timeless daze as she fought to retain control. Elshana had no idea how long she hung there in Telain’s throne room, as her inner struggle continued, punctuated only by the invasion of another of his subjects upon her yearning flesh. The ache of her body was so intense that it began to pierce her final barrier, calling upon her to offer herself. Elshana could feel the empty burning of her loins, and could sense herself slowly joining her body in calling for her tender folds to be parted again by a man’s shaft. She wanted to fight it, but the arousal was too strong, and her willpower was drained by the constant assault of pleasure on her body. Slowly Elshana began to whimper, and cautiously moved herself into a more open posture to be taken. Even as she struggled to retain control, her mind and body were beginning to work together again, both seeking fulfillment and release. Elshana didn’t know how long it took, but she watched her whimpers slowly build to gibberish, and then finally to a single word.

“Please.” She sobbed, barely holding onto to control. Elshana wanted release, needed release, even knowing the price.

In what seemed like an instant and an eternity, Elshana felt her chin being lifted and she looked into Telain’s eyes. “Please what?”

Elshana shuddered even at this slight touch, her loins calling even louder to be filled. She knew what she wanted, what she needed at that moment. “I need you inside me, please.”

“Of course, my dear, you had only to ask.” Telain remarked with a tone of darkness ringing in his words.

Elshana shuddered again, this time at his tone, knowing that she was about to be taken in mind and spirit. Even as she felt his hands cup her waist, she couldn’t help but arch her back and spread her legs as far as she could. Elshana could barely contain her need as she felt the tip of his shaft rub against her inflamed nether lips. She moved her hips to meet him and helped him to position the head of his shaft within her gates. This was the end of her mission and Elshana knew it. She couldn’t resist any longer, however, the feelings coursing through her had consumed her will and she knew that by the time Telain had finished this round of coupling with her, she would be his as were all the other Ashari here.

Telain lingered at her gates for a moment, allowing his pet one last moment of contemplation before her final conversion.

“You have been strong of will, Elshana, more powerful than I had imagined. You will serve me well in your new life, and take an honored place among your sisters.”

With that Elshana felt Telain thrust forward, wonderfully parting her tender, aroused folds, filling her completely in one thrust. Elshana moaned in passion, her mind reeling from the wonderful sensation flooding her spirit. She knew what she was about to become, and what she was at that moment. Her mind’s eye reached out at that moment and looked back through the eyes of one of Telain’s court. She was leaning forward, her arms still strapped to the frame above her, her breasts dangling from her chest. Her hair was slick with sweat, cascading over her shoulders, her back, and over her face. Her legs were well parted and her back was arched to accept Telain’s shaft. Finally, Elshana looked into her own eyes, and saw the mindless lust that she had seen earlier in the eyes of her sisters. Even as she knew she should be disturbed by the scene she presented, Elshana felt a new wave of passion course through her at her state. She was about to become little more than an animal, absorbed in passion and arousal, and she could not stop herself from wanting it. Even as she had this moment, she felt the shaft within her pulsing and preparing to complete her journey.

Elshana began to wiggle her hips against Telain’s shaft, and tried using her unskilled vaginal muscles against him as well to provoke him to take her. She could sense her barriers falling in her mind as she did so, as her entire being continued to shape itself for him. Even as she ached to have Telain pumping his shaft within her, she could feel his power warping her mind as every wall fell. Her very reason for being was being shifted, her every motivation was recreated, and each one was being wrapped around Telain. Elshana watched as her mind was being changed and she was both powerless and unwilling to stop it. She knew this was her last chance to fight him, but it was already too late, even as she wanted her freedom her spirit was already shifted to that of Telain’s slave. Elshana could feel her thoughts being rerouted, her very thoughts of resistance being fed back towards Telain. Her will to resist was finally sparked by a strange notion, that Telain would enjoy here futile acts of final resistance, and would be pleased with her.

“No, please, let me go.” Elshana cried out feebly, aching for Telain to stop her. She moved away from him, pulling off of his shaft, even as she wanted it plunging inside her. Elshana pulled at the straps holding her hands in place, thrashing against their hold as she felt her Master’s cock slide even further from her. She regretted the necessity of pulling away from his glorious shaft, but she wanted him to have the thrill of quelling her resistance. Elshana could only look forward to the ravishing she was hopefully about to receive from her Master.

A diminishing part of her looked on these new thoughts with horror, realizing the depths she was about to descend to. Elshana could feel these last wisps of resistance being squelched within her even as her physical resistance grew bolder. As she moved to pull away again, now with only the head of Telain’s shaft within her, she felt her Master’s hands wrap firmly around her waist again, holding her firm even as her upper body still pulled at her straps. Elshana barely held back a squeal of delight at being restrained and at the fact that her Master still rested within her.

“No, don’t!” Elshana cried out more forcefully as she felt her Master press himself into her again.

“Nooo!” She moaned as she was mounted again. Elshana felt all but the final walls fall within her as she cherished the sensation of her Master’s shaft parting her again. Her inner muscles caressed him even as she put on the charade of resistance, knowing that her struggles pleased him. Elshana knew she was about to join her Ashari sisters, and she could hardly wait, but she held back her final surrender, shoring up her last bit of true resistance for a perfectly timed surrender. She considered the irony of her action for only a moment as her Master’s plunging shaft brought her to more important matters.

“No, please, don’t,” Elshana repeated between pants as Telain pumped into her. Her show of resistance was now reduced to simple vocal resistance, as she could no longer contain her body’s need to reciprocate her Master’s motions. Elshana held on to the straps to support herself as she pushed back against Telain with his every thrust, her attention focused on caressing her Master’s shaft as it moved within her. As their motions fell into unison, Elshana felt her Master’s hands move up from her hips, over her stomach and finally to cup her bouncing breasts. She moaned loudly as he cupped her soft orbs, tweaking and pinching her tender nipples.

Elshana was nearly overwhelmed by the passions coursing through her. Her body still ached from the arousal that had been trapped within it. Now she was completely absorbed by it, awash in the feelings of not only being used by her Master, but wanting her master to use her. Every thrust within her was a testament to her worth, that her Master found her worthy of his shaft, and her own ability to please him. Nothing mattered to Elshana except that now, pleasing her Master was everything, and that meant focusing her own attention on his shaft, being sure to caress it as it moved inside her.

As Elshana reveled in her new existence, speared by the shaft of her enemy and Master, she could feel his passion begin to peak. With that Elshana tore down the walls around the last point of resistance within her. She felt a thrill of passion flow through her as she saw this last piece of her free will scream in horror before being absorbed. Elshana felt herself whole again for the first time since coming to this place, and she reveled in her new life as a pleasure slave for that instant as she felt the crystal release its stored energy.

The moment was perfect, Elshana felt her Master’s shaft spurt his seed into her just as she broke down the last walls inside her, and released the flood of sexual energy from the crystal. She felt her entire being plunged into an almost unending bliss as the crystal released its charge. Elshana was in heaven, her body still impaled on her Master’s shaft, his seed flowing into her, fulfilling her as she felt her own release course through her. Her conscious mind simply went blank as the energy flowed through her body, releasing her from her torment and her old life. In that moment of pure pleasure Elshana felt herself reborn, recast as willing slave and lover of Telain. The power coursed through her completely, and she did not notice as she was pulled down and laid across a row of pillows at the feet of Telain’s throne. As she fell into an exhaustion- induced nap, Elshana’s only thought was regret that her Master’s shaft had left her.

Chapter 6

It was some time before Elshana awoke again, having needed a long rest to recover from her ordeal. When she awoke, she found herself still at the feet of Telain’s throne, and she melted inside as she looked up to see her wonderful Master resting comfortably in his seat of power. Elshana roused slowly, still recovering from her earlier torment. She felt strange as she looked upon her Master with wonder and adoration. She knew it was natural to be so devoted to her Master, and she quickly stifled the strange feeling within her so she could bask in his presence.

“Ah, you’re awake. Good, I have something to show you.” Telain waved his arm as an order to his guards and two of them pulled open the main doors to the hall.

“What is it?” Elshana reveled in the attention she was being given by her Master. That he would have something for her so soon after taking her was a wonderful kindness she would never expect.

“It will be a few minutes, my dear. I am patient with my prey.” Telain replied.

Elshana simply cooed with joy, more overwhelmed by her Master’s thoughtfulness than with whatever he intended to show her. It didn’t matter if he wanted to show her a pile of horse manure, all that mattered was that her Master thought enough to show her. As she waited, she could only wonder how she had not seen this before, that being a slave to Telain was a wonderful thing to be cherished and grateful, not something to resist.

Orin was furiously fighting the guards as they pulled him into the throne room. He had spent the days since Elshana’s abduction making his way carefully to Telain’s castle and formulating a plan to save her. His hopes had been crushed when he made it to the castle and was unable to find a way in, that was until Telain’s guards found him and dragged him into the castle.

“Ah, here is our new guest now, I do believe you know him, Elshana.” Telain remarked as Orin was pulled before the throne.

Elshana stole one last adoring look upon her master before turning over on her pillows to see who Telain was referring to. She felt the familiar warmth of Orin’s presence almost before setting her eyes upon him. She realized how much she had missed his company, but she also noticed her feelings towards him were strange. Still, she was happy that Telain had brought him before her. “Yes, master, it’s Orin, I was helping him to find his sister and take her home.”

Orin looked up at Elshana with dismay. Not only was she completely naked at Telain’s feet, her clear deference to the man told him that she had lost her battle already. “What have you done to Elshana? Release her, now!”

“Quite impetuous of you, making demands like that. Still, you have shown some strength in venturing into my kingdom so I will grant you half of what you asked for. Elshana is now my servant, as are all Ashari who enter my realm. She will be part of my court until the end of my days, won’t you, dear?” Telain rubbed his hand over Elshana’s upper arm.

“Oh, yes, Master, I’ll never leave you.” Elshana cooed, warmed by her Master’s touch.

Telain smiled wickedly down to his captive as he began to wave his palm in a circle through the air. The air shimmered for a moment and then darkened in the area around Telain’s circling motion. “As for your sister, I think it’s only fair you should know her fate. She wandered onto the farm of one of my subjects and was brought to my court. As she was not Ashari, I had no personal use for her, but one of my lords wished to have her as a bride. Normally they ask for one of my Ashari, so I was more than pleased to use the Bell upon her and bond her with that lord.” The darkened air gave way to an image as Telain spoke.

Orin could only watch with horror as he was shown his sister naked and fully engaged in coupling with a man. Orin saw the mix of pleasure and torment in her expression as her image rocked in concert with her partner’s thrusts.

“They do make a lovely couple, don’t they?” Telain grinned again as he let the image of the pair fade away. Orin was incensed, and he pulled at the grip of Telain’s guards with all his strength, hoping that he could get free and have the chance to strangle this evil man with his bare hands. The guards’ grip didn’t slacken however, and Orin felt and odd immobilizing force spread through his body as he watched Telain wave his hand.

“Well, that was rather impolite, but I do suppose I can excuse it for now. I do need to decide what to do with you. " With that Telain turned to Elshana. “What do you think, Elshana, would you like Orin to become a servant of the court and held take care of you and the other Ashari?”

“Yes, Master, he would make a great servant.” Elshana beamed, happy that her master would consult her and that Orin would be with her.

“I’m glad you approve, however, I can’t have a rebellious young man as a servant to my Ashari. He will have to be made a gelding, I think. Would you like to do the job, my dear?” Telain asked. His control over men was weak, nearly nonexistent if they were not already loyal to him. Telain had found that geldings were not so immune to his powers, and many of his court servants were mindless geldings that had once been strong willed opposition.

“I would love to, thank you, Master.” Elshana chimed, her very essence ringing with joy at being given such attention by her master. She barely even considered what she was being called upon to do, instead she basked in being asked to do something for him.

“Good, we shall do it now.” Telain remarked and with a wave of his hand, the court went into motion. A table was pulled up before the throne, and a special knife handed to Elshana. Orin tried to struggle as the guards pulled him onto the table and tied him down, spread eagle.

Elshana approached Orin with determination to fulfill her Master’s request. Orin looked into her eyes as she stepped closer, seeing in them a thoughtless, blissful look that disturbed him greatly. He shivered as Elshana pulled up along side him and looked down, smiling warmly as she reached to remove his shirt. Orin was unable to do anything but watch as she cut down the center of his chest and then pulled the cloth back to each side. This was the moment of final chances and he knew if his last plan failed, he would spend the rest of his existence as a sexless gelding, mindlessly serving Telain.

A wave of energy flowed through Elshana as she pulled apart Orin’s shirt and her hand grazed a small medallion lying on his chest. Her entire body shuddered as she looked down to see her Ashari pendant and she grabbed it and a small pouch beside it without thinking.

Orin held his breath as he watched Elshana take hold of her Ashari talismans, fully attentive of her puzzled expression as she considered the items now resting in her open palm. Thoughtlessly, she pulled open the pouch and dropped a single finger inside, touching not only the dried earth within, but a familiar sense.

At that moment, Elshana released a blood-curdling scream that echoed throughout the chamber, tones of pain, horror, and distress flowed from her lips. The soil of her home reconnected Elshana with the root of her powers, a magic that existed at odds with that of Telain which now flowed through her. The true Elshana awoke again as her strength was revived, but Telain’s power still coursed through her mind.

Orin watched in awe as Elshana began to glow as her scream subsided. Her face still held an expression of agony and struggle, but Orin was reassured by the look of fear on Telain’s face. Whatever could cause him to worry was something Orin was glad for. He was worried for Elshana though, even more so as the aura surrounding her grew brighter and a whirlwind began to whip up around her.

Telain was not about to let his latest prize go without a fight, and quickly entered into the battle of wills in Elshana’s mind. The turbulence and sheer power within her staggered even him, but he pressed forward, determined to squelch any resistance she offered.

Elshana quickly realized what was happening, and that this was her last chance to save herself, and her sisters. Telain had entered her mind, a move of desperation and overconfidence on his part. Elshana had the upper hand for that singular moment that he was unaware of the extent of her reawakening. She focused all of her strength as she felt him survey her mind and struck with all the power she had. Telain fell back for a moment, stunned, then push forth again, determined not to surrender yet. They were on equal footing now, and while their physical forms stood across the room, Elshana and Telain held each other in a death grip in their minds.

Even Orin could feel the raw magic in the air as they fought. Beyond that, he could see the physical manifestations of their titanic battle, an orangish glow surrounded them both, and a near vortex of coursing wind surrounded them. His keepers had fallen back in surprise at the scene before them and Orin slipped back to a safer distance from the conflict.

As he backed up, he felt himself engulfed in a sea of naked women, the Ashari had descended upon his still virile male form for their own enjoyment while their master fought on. Orin was pulled onto his back and stripped bare in moments. He felt a woman’s lips slip over his member and quickly suckle him to attention. As she worked, Orin’s hands were each held over a different girl’s well formed breasts, and his body was massaged by a dozen feminine hands. Orin was so completely absorbed by the ravenous women that he didn’t even notice as Elshana’s talismans were removed from around his neck. He could barely keep all of the sensations straight in his head when the Ashari suckling him pulled her mouth away and straddled him. Orin could only moan in ecstasy as her tight warm passage descended upon his eager shaft. All thoughts of the battle raging only feet away were completely swept from his mind as Orin experienced the full delights of being the center of attention for Telain’s aroused Ashari.

Elshana was enjoying herself far less. Her initial strike had weakened Telain considerably, but now they stood even as they slowly tired each other in this mammoth battle. Elshana feared they would remain locked together like this until the last, neither being able to tip the balance until they had both breathed their last breath. She couldn’t surrender, however, the images of the last few days and especially the last hour fresh in her mind. Telain would have to destroy her completely, for Elshana couldn’t bear to go back to an existence like that.

It was at that moment that Elshana felt a new, strange wave of power pass through her. Telain pulled back from her mind almost instantly, and she collapsed to the floor in relief. As she rested Elshana heard the familiar sounds of coupling coming from only a few feet away, and she could feel a growing intensity of power swelling from the same point. She turned around to see the source of this new magic, and gasped with both shock and understanding.

Orin was in heaven as he thrust into the lovely woman resting atop his body. The other Ashari had pulled away as she had begun to take him inside and now he was focused entirely on the woman making love to him. She was a ravishing beauty, her face was soft and lovely, accented by the cutest button nose and framed by long flowing auburn hair that cascaded over her shoulders, parting to let her ample pert breasts peek out at him. Orin let his hands roam freely over her silk smooth skin as they kept up their lovers pace. It was only when she leaned over to kiss him that Orin noticed Elshana’s pendant and a bag hanging from her neck. He was beyond concern for that as he deeply kissed his unnamed lover. It was only as she rose again that Orin noticed a glowing aura surround her, his own passion seemed to increase as he watched her writhe in pleasure above him, bouncing in time with his own thrusts.

Elshana watched as her lover and an Ashari passionately mated only feet away from her. In her still sensitive state she could feel her own body begin to react to the sexual energy flowing from the girl moaning as she impaled herself on Orin’s shaft. There was something else in the energy flowing from that Ashari, though Elshana couldn’t identify it as her own thoughts became even more passionate and aroused. She couldn’t stop herself from mindlessly caressing her mound and breasts as she watched Orin’s member disappear into another woman’s pussy.

It was then that Elshana noticed Telain again, collapsed on the steps of his throne, and mindlessly handling his own shaft. Elshana couldn’t deny her own needs and quickly crawled over to the dark enemy of herself and her sister. His member was ready, and her loins called out to be filled. Elshana didn’t even stop to consider her actions as she straddled Telain’s shaft and lowered herself. She moaned in feminine satisfaction as her nether lips were parted and her passage filled with Telain’s ample width. Elshana had no sooner filled her completely than she pulled off and began to ride his shaft. Telain reacted just as instinctively, thrust back against her movements. After only a couple thrusts, Elshana found herself leaning over and passionately kissing Telain, enjoying fully the sensations of his shaft moving inside her and her soft breasts shifting on his muscled chest.

The rest of the throne room had descended into a similar orgy, consumed by a mindless passion. As their arousal grew, so did the soft glow from Orin’s partner. In minutes her soft glow had turned into a bright flare, and a strong glow emanated from every inflamed Ashari in the room.

Finally Orin could accept no more pleasure, his senses were inflamed and his passion fully stoked. He grasped hold of his lover’s hips and pulled her down firmly as his own climax passed through him and he filled the girl with his seed. Even as he felt his fluids spurting into her, her tender passage massaged him with a skill that Orin could scarcely believe, focusing his entire being in that one moment on the joining of their two bodies.

The cascade followed only a moment later, Orin’s partner reached her own magnificent climax as she felt his seed flow into her. The link that bound her to her sister’s carried the pleasure to every Ashari in the throne room and within the palace walls. It also carried something much more insidious, a link back to the homeland of all Ashari and the source of their true power.

As with the times before, Elshana felt the power of all her sisters flow into her. As the cascading energy coursed through her, she couldn’t help but reach her own release, clamping down on Telain’s shaft and eliciting a flood of his seed into her depths. As her passion peaked, Elshana felt the reflected power of her magic’s source course into her and she knew what she had to do. Even as Telain’s member still spurted his seed into her, Elshana reached out with the combined power of her sisters. The man who had only moments before been her master was now writhing in agony as Elshana meticulously isolated Telain from his powers.

Elshana felt something snap in the fabric of energy surrounding her as she removed the last of Telain’s control over his magic. The sudden release of his powers sent the stored energy of centuries flowing back into Telain’s lands in a sudden wave. Not one of his subjects was unaware of the exact moment of Telain’s fall from his throne. Thousands of minds were once again free, and now sought the revenge and escape so long denied them. Intimately tied to the sensations unleashed in his kingdom, Elshana shuddered at the many acts of viscous revenge acted out by the long enslaved women of Telain’s kingdom upon their keepers.

As the moment faded, Elshana realized with a start that she was still joined with Telain and that his shaft had regained its erection within her. Her body still ached a bit for another good coupling, but she had no desire to give Telain any more pleasure. As she lifted herself off of him, she was surprised that he didn’t respond. While his seed was dribbling from her, Elshana looked down at the shell of a man that had once been the enemy of all Ashari. A disturbingly vacuous smile and blank look was all that was left of Telain. As Elshana looked down at him, she felt an arm move around her back and over her waist as a feminine form pressed against her.

“He has paid his price for all he’s done in this land.”

Elshana looked over at the woman who had been joined with Orin only minutes before. While Elshana felt a twinge of jealousy, she couldn’t help but feel an even greater affinity for this woman. It was the strange sensation of being in the presence of a master Ashari.

The woman smiled warmly back at Elshana’s confused expression. “I am Yavi, I was the master of the Guard of Hosul before Telain came so long ago. Now that this land is free we will have to return and rebuild both this land and ours.”

Orin reached Elshana’s side a moment later and the two lovers’s kissed, passionately and lovingly. The quest was over, Telain was defeated, and Orin’s sister freed of his spell, as were all the women of this land. Even as they stood over the smiling remnants of their enemy Elshana and Orin were already silently considering their future together in a new era of freedom and peace.

The End