The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Queen’s Gambit

Disclaimer:

  • This story copyrighted by Iago © 2001
  • This story contains erotic/sexual situations.
  • Codes : MC, F/F, NC

Please refrain from reading if you are offended by this, and/or under legal age in your area.

Author’s note: this one owes a debt to Eye of Serpent’s “Mad Max,” as well as Sara H—both for her inspirational “Julia” cycle, and her staunch support.

-I.
* * *

The fire hadn’t gone out of Suzie’s eyes. Not quite.

I was hardly aware of it at first, in the frantic chase of my own set of deadlines. I’d catch a mere flash of her during inter-departmental conferences, but a few more glimpses of her, as she skipped past by my office humming a soundless tune, convinced me something was up.

My alarm bell rang out in earnest when she came fresh out a staff meeting over at Software Marketing, where the chewing of ass was a time-honored ritual, and descended upon my quaint little remote office. Instead of checking her rump for bite marks while offering a sympathetic ear for the insanity she had to suffer through as manager of the Network Security department, I found myself muted in astonishment as she took nimble, carefree steps and screeched to a halt before my desk, fluttering her pretty brown eyes at me and pretending I didn’t notice.

“Hey, Suzie,” I offered, regaining a modicum of composure, “how... was the water in the shark tank?”

Suzanne Pearson’s name, in tall block letters on her badge, dangled along with the sway of her shoulders as she snapped out of her cheery thoughts. Her dreamy smile did not waver as she traced the edge of desk blotter with a long nail. She’d grown to expect my snaps of irreverence in the two years I had worked at SoftEx, never failing to communicate her annoyance of it through grumbles or heavy sighs, but there wasn’t the slightest hint of reproach in her voice as she spoke.

“Just peachy, Val. Binks and Ferelli were chewed out for the loss of the Merryl account, and I was told our lab budget would drop one third to compensate for downsizing.”

Not a hint of sarcasm in her voice?

I swallowed hard. Jesus.

“Suzie... that’s my whole month of testing thrown out of whack. You know I can’t deliver on the Northan contract if—”

She arrested my protests by raising a lone finger. “Not to worry. I’ll be bringing someone in to help out.”

My eyebrows rose sharply, twin arches disappearing in the cascade of honey-brown hair I had clumsily tied into a knot on my way to work this morning. Cutting the budget and hiring at the same time? You’ve got to be kidding.

My diplomatic skills were rusty, but her mind looked already made up. “I’m not sure if that’s going to be any help, short or long term. Maybe we should—”

Suzanne shook her head, positively enthused. “But of course it will, dear. Miss O’Neil will be a wonderful addition. I came across her during a ‘career day’ event organized by local business schools. She’s ust what we’ve been looking for.”

It was getting harder to find words. My cheeks were burning. I made my living working on network security programs; that meant juggling complex algorithms and machine language coding.

If you worked fast and made few mistakes, it was decent money.

I was a month shy of thirty, with keys to a luxury car tucked in my purse, along with those of a two bedroom house with a paid-off mortgage.

The very last thing I needed was someone looking over my shoulder and telling me how to go about product testing. Especially a neophyte that needed baby-sitting.

Suzie was floating up in her dream again. I frowned a little more as nuances in her body language painted a puzzling picture. She was licking her lips slowly, taking long, deep breaths, as if to steady a quickening pulse.

She was making pretty eyes at me again.

I stammered. “Listen... I don’t remember seeing any additions on the intern list. She’s... she’s not management, is she?”

“Why, yes. M-Mist-Miss O’Neil will—she’s a management intern.”

Muh-mist Miss O’Neill? A twitch crept into my fingers and I let them drum on the edge of my desk. The stuttering was odd in itself, and the sharp gasp as she struggled to get the name right was almost as disconcerting as the burning admiration that flared in her eyes.

“How, pray tell, is she ‘just what we’ve been looking for’?” I asked icily.

Suzie struggled to steady her voice. “She’s young, brilliant, head of her class...”

“Stop it right there Suzie, you know I don’t have time—”

“—majoring in administration, 4.0 GPA; she has a keen flair for the industry by the way.” She kept spewing biographic details ad nauseam, oblivious to the rising frustration that hardened my features.

“I don’t need this,” I spat, slipping into near insubordination, “I heard nothing of an intern coming in the department during this quarter. She’s management for Christ’s sake. You should be the one—”

Suzie parried gleefully. “You know we don’t give management interns enough on-the-floor experience with technical staffers. Think of how much of an example you can be for her. I’m sure you’ll just love working with her.”

Her voice rose up an octave on the last syllable, and an almost imperceptible shudder coursed through her frame. Her eyes wandered in the air and she swiveled on her heels, but not quite fast enough to hide a disquieting smile.

She chirped on her way out. “She’s coming in tomorrow. Be a peach and show her about?”

I hissed under my breath.

* * *

Chelsea O’Neil’s ID picture didn’t do her justice.

I stole a better glimpse of it as she gazed about my office, cocking my head to one side to chase the glare away from the plastic card that sloped over the gentle curve of her chest. The color shot framed her attractive features in a more flattering light than most, but failed to capture the punctilious elegance that emanated from her as she settled into the austere but comfortable leather chair facing my desk, keeping the compact attaché case she carried balanced on her knees.

Her handshake was firm, her manners confident. Her smile had a Princeton polish even though her file indicated she had graduated from Fillmoore Academy, an all-girl Prep School with decent credentials.

Her enthusiasm was immediately apparent—no doubt her delight at finally leaving management theory behind for an excursion into the real world.

I nodded pleasantly as she spoke of herself, keeping my eyes from imploring the heavens while I suffered through the familiar routine. I knew what came next, too. If the flurry of activity that was my everyday life failed to scare students back into their shells, crushing any illusions they might have that schooling prepared them in any way for the havoc of security software engineering, a moderately detailed exposé of my specific duties, responsibilities and expectations towards management invariably did.

I sat there, wondering how she’d handle being taken through the ringer. Her voice called me back to reality.

“I took the liberty of studying your weekly lab schedule—your supervisor, Miss. Pearson, was nice enough to forward me the new version a few days ago.”

I stiffened a little at the mention of Suzie, then forced myself to relax. It didn’t seem fair to take my frustrations out on this girl.

She smiled pleasantly, leaning forward. “I’d like to take this opportunity to be frank with you, Miss. Hampton. I have no intention of stepping on your toes during my stay.”

Her disarming honesty caught me off guard, and I blinked for a moment, wondering if my reservations were becoming too transparent.

“Thank you Chelsea, I appreciate that. Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll try to keep you up to date on what I’m working on, so you can have a better idea of how things run.”

She settled back into the chair with a satisfied air, keeping her back straight. Her smile widened a little more, and I suddenly realized she was very pleased by the informality.

It was a throwaway line, really, one I used with every intern who came my way... but the comforting tone I had used, I had really meant this time. Her knowing glance wasn’t lost on me either. She knew that, too.

She let the silence grow between us, while she watched me with lucid brown eyes. I rubbed a nervous finger on the edge of my keyboard and found something else to look at.

“When is your first meeting with Miss Pearson?” I asked.

“Friday.”

There had been the hint of humming while she fetched the appointment from memory, as if I had reminded her of a trivial detail. I glanced back at her, expecting casual detachment, but her eyes were still on me, watching with increasing interest.

A few thoughts evaporated as realization settled upon me. There was no mistaking the warmth of her stare as it caressed my breasts. There was touch of innocence to it as well, a hint of red rising in her cheeks as she indulged herself.

I coughed lightly, feeling self-conscious. My spine tingled a little and I shifted awkwardly in my seat. “Well, ah, maybe I’ll have some testing projections ready by then. You can go over them and hand them over to Suzie when you’re finished.”

Chelsea’s eyes did not rise up to meet my own, but the shiver in her voice dripped like melted sugar in my ear.

“That is a wonderful idea, Miss. Hampton.”

Embarrassment gave way to a sudden, secret thrill. I had grown used to the harshness of men’s stares, cold and filthy as they visually undressed me, but Chelsea’s gaze feathered around the shape of my cashmere sweater, full of sublime adoration as it centered around the hardening shape of my nipples.

The tingle crept up my neck, teasingly.

“Chelsea... I... I think maybe we should start with—”

“I’m sorry, Miss Hampton,” Chelsea interrupted, with scarcely a note of apology in her voice, “but are you always this forward with interns?”

Me being forward? I fought sluggishly to understand the inference, but found my thoughts arrested as she brushed her hair aside, a wave of red-brown arching over her ear, revealing the side of her smooth neck. In a swift motion, she had shed her girlish looks, vamping me with irresistible allure.

Silly musings filtered into me, like soft, electric sparks. Forward with her. Oh my. Delicious idea.

I wondered how the curves of her ivory skin would feel against my fingertips.

Concentration eluded me as I struggled to reorganize my thoughts. It was harder with her looking at me like this. I didn’t really have the heart to blush or turn away. Her desire was immensely flattering.

I felt curious. Avidly so. My hand craved her attention.

I raised it, slipped it gently, across my breast for a moment, and felt a rush of arousal as when she rewarded me with an appreciative look.

“Well, what do you think, Chelsea?”

I shuddered in astonishment at the beguiling tone of my own words.

“Well,” she observed huskily, “I certainly hope you are.”

I felt my pulse race. Her eyes glittered, and made my nipples ache.

This was so unlike me.

A motherly instinct struggled for control of my voice. Maybe I needed to lecture her on the need for discretion to avoid future inconvenience.

Hers or my own? I wondered, giggling inwardly.

My lips remained sealed in a carefree smile, while my tiny gestures continued, growing bold with unchaste ardor as they stroked the roundness of my flesh. The tingle spread all over my body.

Her eyes were focused on my hand, hypnotized. I loved watching them as they followed my motions, so full and round. Making me hotter by the second.

I squirmed as she crossed her legs, and couldn’t resist pulling hard on my nipples.

What the hell am I doing?

A haze swirled in my brain. I was thinking of how I would have to thank Suzie for letting me work with an intern, but my thoughts capsized whenever I tried to picture her before me. I struggled faintly in my seat, but my legs twitched uncontrollably.

I was warm down there.

Dripping. So wet... Jesus...

I flushed, trying to keep my hands from slipping down my breasts, pinching my nipples harder, a dark current shooting inside me. The office whirled while my pussy begged for attention, and I moaned at the thought of slipping out of my skirt and frigging myself through a pair of moist, translucent panties.

I wondered how much hotter I would feel if Chelsea watched me teasing my clit with a hungry finger, my legs spread, braced against the desk as I climaxed.

“Are you feeling well Miss Hampton?”

That humming again, halfway through my name this time. Hammmmpton.

Christ. She was laughing.

“I don’t think you’re feeling well, Miss Hampton.”

* * *

The change, oh Goddess the change.

She bored through me... into my mind. i felt her raising me into bliss. i struggled at first, frightened, until thoughts spiraled inside me, drawing me in. Delicious. Insidious. Beautiful.

Sex.

Sex with a woman.

Sex with... oh my... mmm... so many women...oohh... heavenly... beautiful...

The walls of the office reverberated with the sound of my moan, but i was shameless... beyond caring. It felt so good to finally embrace the wickedness she was pouring inside me. She was doing this to me... luring me like a temptress even as i struggled to grasp the pleasure i could feel if she allowed me to worship her... i hungered for the teaching as I slipped beyond the bonds of a crushing existence that could not allow the sensual worship of women. my hands were slipping over my burning skin, feverish and desperate as they sought my secret place. The seat of lust and understanding. Knowledge filled my eyes with joyful tears as i became free to surrender my existence to Her.

Free to serve. To perform tasks for Her.

Free to grow wet as i strove to accomplish Her commands.

Free to dream of lavishing Her pretty ass with hot licks and reward myself with orgasm after orgasm.

Free to beg for the indulgence of my fingers filling my cunt when i pleased her.

Enlightenment was bliss. It came to me. She was signing a song.

i learned.

my hands clasped the armrests of my chair tightly as i shivered, then bucked in my chair. my amazement was consumed in the rush as i gasped for air, raising my legs and letting the orgasm slip deeper and deeper inside me.

my hands... still at my side... Goddess, i haven’t... even... touched myseeee—

Sluttish heat invaded my pussy as i rode the pleasure, rode it as if soft, feminine fingers teased my clit in promise of eternal servitude as soon as i finished coming like a good little cunt.

Everything that i was vanished. i existed only to serve Her.

She was leashing me with Her mind... i could feel it... breaking me... gracing me with a new understanding of my existence...

gracing...

Gracing... yessssss

I was changing.

No... I was—

I was being changed.

cunt-slave.

Yes.

There were no more words.

There was only obedience.

* * *

suzie was my keeper.

her eyes were cold and distant when we were not alone. The unenlightened walked among us, slumbering in oblivion as they went to and fro in the drab offices, clinging to the same hollow beliefs that had once been my own. i watched the females, lusted after them, pictured them kneeling beside me as we honored our Mistress.

They came and went. Pretty. Beautiful. They chatted happily. They asked foolish questions about my former life, and i smiled pleasantly as i gave answers devoid of meaning, while the song of Obedience echoed in the deepest recesses of my soul.

There is only Mistress. There is only pleasure. There is only the taste of her as my tongue dances inside her hot pussy...

And my keeper would bark orders at them, sending them off. i would grow sorrowful, empty, wishing for a moment to share the song with them... bring it to them... a moment of pure beauty, as their panting breaths danced on my skin... as they tried to shun the overwhelming Truth rooting itself in their minds... as they slipped into understanding when gentle pressure guided their faces between my legs, to discover what they were born to suck.

Yes... sweet suzie, who had brought me to Mistress, would keep them safely away... and then her glance would grow warmer... sweltering, as we finally stood alone... her hand would rise tenderly between my breasts... drifting aside... cupping each of them in turn as she whispered Mistress’ Will in my ear... our pussies cumming as one...

There was no need for Her to remain once she had consecrated us.

She has chosen us amongst all others. we alone were left to remember Her.

Her Will beckoned. our task awaited.

we knew what was required of us.

we labored very quietly.

* * *

Mistress sought secrets, and i would give them to Her.

The days stretched interminably. i commenced my hallowed task. The ecstasy of servicing Mistress’ holy cunt was denied to me as i toiled, and my fingers became frantic as i worked. Sometimes, i drenched my panties while murmuring soft prayers of thanks to Mistress for shaping my every thought, and dreamed of the time when pleasuring Her body would be all i knew.

my nights grew longer still. i filled my empty house with screams, fingering my asshole and cumming as i contemplated the depth of my need to serve Her.

suzie would offer me a taste of Her if i performed well. Sweetness to be tasted on her lips, when the morning brought her directly from Mistress’ residence.

she made calls at the office. Countless resources were put at my disposal. A believable pretext was conjured.

i made excellent use of lab time.

i became Mistress’ seeker.

* * *

The Society of Moral Women.

Revulsion seeped bitterly in my mouth as i navigated through the network, but there slightest thought of displeasing Mistress was like a stab of ice, and so i persevered.

i was elated by the righteousness of my acts of intrusion, for the Society of Moral Women was a blasphemous travesty. The media proclaimed it a rejuvenated, dynamic, open-minded lobby, but there was no hiding its true origins: it was a haven of persecution. It stood as an affront against Mistress. It spoke against the sacredness of Sapphic communion and worship, against the very manifestation of Her will.

suzie learned as i did. she reported my progress to Mistress. she mewled softly when I dipped my tongue into her slit during late nights in the office, to do away the sick taste of heresy in my mouth.

i made progress. i sifted through pages of information scrolling by my screen. My fingers were swift and quick as they flew over the keyboard.

Trojan programs were devised. Systems were breached.

i made more progress. suzie rewarded me.

she spoke with Mistress’ voice as i made her cum with my mouth, and i would join her in rapture. The command was Hers. The Will was Hers. It slipped in my quivering pussy, holding the promise of an end to my travails, and the true beginning of thralldom.

i wrote profiles hurriedly. i focused on key leaders and supporters of the lobby.

i scrutinized their faces. i memorized their names and bios.

i made extensive notes.

There was something wrong.

* * *

i slipped past firewalls with little effort. The knowledge acquired in my former life now served a noble purpose.

i deciphered messages. Cracker software used to test the reliability of security programs made short work the servers housing the Society’s data.

i studied their secrets. i learned everything there was to learn.

The Society had been reshaped.

It sat in the hub of power... patriarchal power. It had once courted the rich and powerful.

It’s president, Jesse Mattox, venerated women. Sexually.

Her true words floated in cyberspace, all too easily decrypted. Far from the public eye, she spoke ardently of the need to subjugate all females into a lesbian cult.

i broke into more databases. i followed the money. Contributions to re-election campaigns. To senator Lindsey Thomas’ campaign.

I marveled at the paradox of this once rabid, homophobic woman embracing Sapphic lust with all her being in the aftermath of her husband’s untimely demise. A recent change of stance on public issues had ended her political career, but the darker, more revealing details of her private correspondence kept my own fingers slick and happy.

I mused dreamily of the Power that had corrupted her.

Julia Shelton.

* * *

The drone of a janitor’s vacuum echoed along the dimly lit, empty halls. my tired eyes were still fixed upon the screen’s desktop, as oblivious to the surroundings as to the information displayed before me.

None even bothered to wonder about my late nights in the office anymore.

The phone receiver had grown hot as i breathed into it. i had caressed each digit carefully before signaling the cell-phone number.

“Excellent work, valerie,” Chelsea spoke from her end. “you’ve done very well indeed.”

i breathed a shaky sigh of relief, feeling desire spike in me at the knowledge that the files had transited properly. i had called her at once, my eagerness to announce the completion of my task outweighing any fears of stirring her from bed at such a late hour.

i waited for Mistress Cheslea to speak again, and heard a soft noise thought the receiver, just beyond Her voice.

i swayed in my chair. i thought of suzie, making those noises. Pleading for Mistress’ attention.

i needed to plead too. i was desperate for words.

“I think the phrase you are searching is ‘Thank you, Mistress.’”

i stifled a sharp cry and melted in place. My pussy was a luscious puddle of cum juice. my mouth shaped the words, murmuring them reverently. “Thank you, Mistress.”

Mistress Chelsea’s delight filtered through in a silvery purr. “Now wait until someone for the Society comes for you, my cunt-slave.”

i fought to control the torrent of my lust as she snapped the order. What had She said? What did She desire of me?

“i... i don’t understand, Mistress.”

Her response came sharp as a knife. “Fall to your knees, valerie.”

i was slipping out of the chair before the thought of obeying even registered. my mind swirled, my lips febrile as they struggled to articulate my growing need to worship her body. i was her puppet... swift in my resolve to please.

i stretched, keeping the phone in hand, my ear glued to Her whisper, Her voice, trickling down more of Her bidding into my soul. i was alone, in a dark office, kneeling, waiting for my instructions, hoping for dark thoughts to fill my head when She spoke again.

“Have you removed your skirt yet, cunt-slave?”

i reddened at the shame of it. “No, Mistress.”

“Tsk, tsk. You mean you’re not indulging with your fingers yet?”

my heart leaped in my throat, thundering. Did She understand there was no need? Did She know Her Will alone sufficed? Had i sinned against Her in this?

“i—”

“Hear me and obey, cunt-slave,” She snapped.

My knees trembled, barely keeping me up as i groaned wantonly in the speaker. She’s fucking me with Her voice...

“Tease your clit for me, cunt-slave. Tell me how good it feels.”

My hand... oh...

i found it quickly.

i was obeying Mistress.

i was not pleasuring myself, but following Her command.

“Mmmm... it feels sooo good Mistress... it’s so hard under my touch... I can feel its pulse... l-love it... throb-bing... oh... ohhh... Mistress, I want to cum so badly!”

“There are two kinds of women in this world, valerie. There are Mistresses, and there are toys. Which are you?”

i pinched my clit. Liquid fire soared up my thighs. “i am a toy, Mistress... your toy, Mistress.”

Her laughter fueled the decadent stroking of my hand. i slipped a finger inside me and quivered around it.

“Very good, valerie. Now listen carefully... the Society of Moral Women is a toy factory... it is filled with sweet, devoted, fanatical little sluts just like you.”

“Just like me,” i repeated breathlessly.

“Hungry little lesbian cunt-slaves, eager to spread the word of a Mistress they think supreme.”

i reeled as i dipped a second finger in my pussy, the words searing into my brain... lesbian cunt-slaves, just like me.

“ Julia Shelton leads the Society " Chelsea pursued, " and someone will come to you to ask questions very soon... they will come because you haven’t been as careful as you should have been, isn’t that so? "

i nodded, despite myself. Awareness washed back like surf on a beach. Half-remembered moans from suzie, while i knelt between her legs. Suggestions. Commands.

“ i... they know i’m here. ”

“That’s right, cunt-slave. They’ll trace you back... they’ll want to investigate this possible threat... they want to be sure nothing interferes with the recruitment of women... to the conversion of women into obedient toys... into sluuuuts.

i clutched the phone, my fingers plunging in and out of me as i lurched near the edge. i was being used... a pawn, exposed from the line, to gauge the enemy’s reaction... to study for openings and weaknesses.

“ I am very eager to see how they will deal with you, " Mistress reflected

i couldn’t bear the splendor of it all. i swam through tears of joy, spreading my knees wider nearing the explosion of cum-pleasure that would seal my fate.

“ Let them come, cunt-slave. I’ll be watching. And then, if I bother to fetch you back, maybe I’ll stick that hot little tongue your to my pussy forever.

i tried to Thank Her, but all my fingers would let me do is scream.

* * *

i floated in a hot daze.

The conference room was enormous, with a lofty ceiling and panoramic windows. It was also empty, save for myself and Lisa Bernado, the charming yet serious attorney sitting sternly across from me.

She eyed me with a neutral smile, her irises a shade lighter than small turquoise cricket gleaming on the flap of a hand-woven jacket. The peach-toned skin of her round cheeks was inviting, but her spicy, copper mane was intricately braided, bestowing an air of sheer, untouchable beauty upon her.

She had called suzie early this morning, asking for a private interview. Not a word had reached the other department heads yet.

i wondered how long that would last.

i found myself basking in the gentleness of her eyes. my hands longed for the softness of my own body.

i could read her body language. She was restrained, careful, and unmistakably drawn to me.

i tried blinking out of this fantasy. Mistress’ will had been done. i was caught. A strange fate awaited me. i was at the mercy of this woman.

i juiced at the thought.

She was humming a song. i tried not to listen to her. The song made me want to confess. i didn’t know if it was expected of me. Countless doors loomed before me, shielding the paths from my eyes.

i wanted to confess. It would be good for the soul. It would be good to cum.

i reached over to the mont-blanc pen resting next to a pile of documents on my right, and coiled nervous fingers around it. Lisa smiled, nodding as i did, as if giving me permission.

i brought it to my knees, and circled it in the air slowly. The thought of punishment me filled me with excitement.

i mustered my nerve. " Is there need to sign a statement? ”

The attorney was still for a moment, then shook her head.

“ No. I appreciate your candor, Miss Hampton, but I don’t think it will be necessary, " she replied matter-of-factly. “To be honest, my client has reservations about the security breaches, but I think that in your case we won’t need to press charges. I can clearly see why you were motivated in such an act. ”

The pen froze in my lap as i gazed at her, bewildered. She knew of Mistress?

i couldn’t tell what she was thinking. Her voice was full of lies.

She seemed unusually pleased with herself. " It is obvious that yours was a quest for answers, Miss Hampton. You sought comfort and safety from a world filled with uncertainty. I, for one can’t say I blame you. This is why we are willing to overlook the matter. ”

my mind echoed every one of her words. i was suspended to her lips, bright and shining. Too glossy and red for a lawyer’s. Too wet.

I wonder what her breath tastes like.

“ Miss Hampton, I think you are struggling to find yourself. You need to be amongst honest, moral women. You need to feel safe again. ”

“ Yes, " I repeated, " safe. ”

My fingers finally understood where the pen had to go. I didn’t give it a second thought, and breathed in sharply when I felt its could touch caressing my inner tight.

Lisa nodded sympathetically. Her tone was even. I had a crazy notion she was speaking for an unseen audience, playing a game of words with an understanding only she and i shared.

“ You can never be sure of your co-workers... your friends... many of them have embraced a sick, depraved existence, and engage in bizarre acts that run counter to nature’s calling... women should not be allowed to come together in a natural fashion. ”

I suppressed a hearty laugh, feeling the rush of arousal warming me all over as she spewed homophobic rhetoric. " No... oh... indeed... women... shouldn’t... oh...”

The mont-blanc pressed against my panties. I moved it up and down, warming it.

“ I can see you are beginning to understand, Miss Hampton. Everyone knows the Society exists to prevent this kind of perverted behavior... there is a need for tolerance, at least in the public’s eye, but concepts can be so insidious these days... the media unleashes a torrential flow of them... we as women have lost our moral compass...

“ You understand, don’t you Miss Hampton? The power of suggestion? The way our minds are unable to shake an image once it is presented to us? The danger represented by hours and hours of depraved visual stimuli is very real... films... television programs... advertisements... all of it filled with females bodies pressing against each other... caressing... touching. I shudder to think of the countless women out there captivated by this smut... feeling their nipples harden... swayed by the stir of unspeakable passion that is luring them on a dark road of sexual wickedness. It really is a vicious circle... ”

My mind seized the word... i circled the long shape caught between my fingers around my unngghhh—

“Yesss...” i repeated, “vissscious... mmm... circle...”

So vicious... so wonderfully vicious...

“ Women watching lesbians...” Lisa went on, her logic immutable and dazzling, " women becoming lesbians in turn... watched by other women... seducing them with their eyes... with their soft, feminine lips... making them so curious... so hungry for the taste of the forbidden... ”

i leaned forward, letting the metal finger dive deeper and deeper while my other hand yanked my panties aside.

i worked it brazenly in my pussy.

“ Yes... i really... must... do something... about... " i groaned, letting the turquoise in Lisa’s eyes fill my head with more of this wonderful Truth.

“ You should join the Society of Moral Women, " the attorney suggested.

“ i should join the Society of Moral Women, " i concurred wholeheartedly.

“ You should join our group of loyal females and embrace virtue. ”

i moaned in agreement, feeling my pussy gush at the intrusion of hard, black slickness. my body quivered, the object’s purpose as forgotten as my own.

i needed to listen.

i needed to obey. Someone. Anyone.

i needed to cuuuumm—

* * *

It took a day for Mistress to find me.

suzie had followed up on the slew of nosy calls from work, driving up to my home shortly after my sudden resignation.

i had really given that bewildered secretary an earful, rubbing the phone receiver against my cunt, squealing, letting her know i was a happy little mindfucked toy and wouldn’t need to come to work anymore, thank you very much.

Her confusion had given way to serious embarrassment as she duly noted my wish to quit, mumbling an incoherent acknowledgment before hanging up. i laughed gaily and wondered how long it would be before she, too, awakened to the Truth.

It wasn’t long before my doorbell chimed.

i opened my door. i allowed suzie in. i ogled her with hungry eyes. she took careful notice of the surroundings, searching for something amiss. i reached out but she remained passively withdrawn. her lips pursed, and she made me climax with the utterance of a single word.

Mistress Chelsea was nothing if not cautious. A myriad of commands lay buried in my mind. Half a dozen triggers could instantly bring me down on trembling knees, while a symphony of lust played prettily inside my dripping snatch.

suzie watched me from above, satisfied that the triggers were still firmly in place.

“ Time to return to Mistress side, slut,” she whispered. i could tell how hot it made her to say it.

i played with my pussy to show her how powerless i was. How eager and willing i was to return. my sweet fingers were so anxious to demonstrate.

An inkling of affection slipped across her features. she whispered and gifted me with another climax before snapping her fingers and beckoning me to her side. Maybe there was still some of her left inside to be thankful i was alive and unharmed. Or maybe it was the elation being honored with the task of recovering a slave for Mistress.

i tried hard to think which one it really was, but we left the house before i could decide.

i swayed on my legs, and didn’t look back.

i was never coming home again.

* * *

i relived the whole night.

The drive to the meeting... the struggle and hesitation as i stood in front of the reception hall... Lisa’s affable greeting in the entrance, and the gentle push of her hand, cradling my ass as she guided me deeper, towards the other members of the Society of Moral Women who had assembled for the evening... So delighted you agreed to come, dearie...

i remembered wanting to rub my snatch against her face. i remembered her intoxicating perfume, and the taste of her skin when i licked between her breasts.

i remembered the hallowed chant of Julia.

The Goddess had been absent. It mattered little. Her song rose up, filling empty space, dozens upon dozens of voices becoming extensions of Her every desire. We were reeling, all of us, creating a thing of perfect beauty... a thing that was alive... a thing that found its source deep inside each one us.

i knew the words, somehow. i joined the other women in song. In love.

Clothes were cast off, discarded. Hands roamed over me. Tongues and fingers ravaged me.

And then... the night ended. i returned home.

Mistress Chelsea had powerful Gifts. Minds held no secrets for Her. She delved in mine for hours, searching for something. Her curiosity bordered on obsession. What she hoped to find, she did not.

“ i live to serve you, Mistress, " i maintained.

She answered with a pensive silence.

Pain and pleasure came later, making my words harsh with ardor. The Goddess is a slut, Mistress! my cunt longs for the feel of her tongue, and the need to punish her for her affront to You! i was her evening’s toy, but belong, always, to You!

She relented at last. Perhaps it had been the fervent note of mindless devotion in my voice, or the way the floor before Her tempted me on my knees.

She opened her legs a fraction. my eyes fell as i shuddered in the wake of the calling. i took my place before Her.

i was humming softly, but She was too engrossed in Her own thoughts to notice.

i lapped up Her slit, letting the silent melody in my head guide my rhythm. i didn’t think much of its harmony with Julia’s song, for a cunt-slave’s duty is to please her Mistress, first and foremost.

Mistress Chelsea settled happily into the irresistible momentum of my strokes. Later she moaned. Cried out. Came.

The taste of Her juices was honey on my tongue.

-Fin-